手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《权力的游戏》 > 美剧《权力的游戏》第二季 > 正文

权利的游戏第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集 心狠手辣总强过软弱可欺

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

"From this time until the end of time,

"从今往后
we are the free and independent Kingdom of the North."
北境成为自由且独立的王国"
You'll give the Starks our reply, cousin?
你愿去给史塔克回话吗,表弟
I will, Your Grace.
愿意,太后
Did you see my brother when you were the Starks' guest?
你在史塔克营中看到我弟弟了吗
I did. Tell him he's not been forgotten.
看到了,告诉他我们都惦念着他
I'll do it.
我来
Come, brothers. We'll leave him to it.
走吧,弟兄们,让他自个儿来
Be quick about it.
痛快点
I've yielded Winterfell to Prince Theon.
我代表临冬城向席恩王子投降
All of you should do as he commands.
你们所有人都要服从他的命令
Betray me and you will wish you hadn't.
背叛我,你就等着后悔吧
All hail the king.
国王万岁
Who threw that?
谁扔的
Get back!
退后
You're all right now, little bird. You're all right.
现在没事了,小小鸟,没事了
Your brothers desert you?
你的弟兄们丢下你了
We'll stop here. Think they're out looking for you?
我们就留在这儿,你觉得他们在找你
Yes.
是的
What might this be? Let's go.
这是什么东西,咱们当面问问他
Amory Lorch. Now!
亚摩利·洛奇,就现在
A man will do what must be done.
某人会信守诺言
Guard!
来人
I have something for you from Prince Theon.
席恩王子托我捎东西给你
When I came to this city, I had nothing.
我初来乍到时,一无所有
Today I am the richest man in Qarth.
现在我是魁尔斯首屈一指的富商
With no regrets.
无怨无悔
Where are they? Where are my dragons?!
他们去哪儿了,我的龙呢
A cripple?
那个残废
You let a cripple escape?
你们居然让一个残废跑了
The boy can't walk,
那小子没法走路
but somehow he slipped past you?
可他居然从你眼皮底下溜走了
The giant must have took him.
肯定是大块头带他走的
The giant?
大块头
Hodor?
阿多
Oh, well, that's all right, then.
是啊,真是好极了
You let a halfwit escape with a cripple.
你们让一个呆子带着一个残废跑了
And Rickon, too? The little one?
那瑞肯呢,那小家伙
Gone, along with the wildling woman,
不见了,女野人也跑了
the one you were fucking.
就你昨晚上的那个
Right, get the horses and the hounds.
行了,备马,带猎狗
Come on, find the scent.
来,闻闻气味
Come on, where they going?
他们往哪儿走了
Halt!
等等
Enjoying your first hunt?
第一次打猎,喜欢吗
So far, hunting seems very similar to riding, My Lord.
目前为止,感觉打猎和骑马没两样,大人
With hunting, there's blood at the end. They're little boys.
打猎最后是要见血的,他们只是孩子
I was a little boy when I was torn away from my home and brought here.
我被掳到这里的时候也就是个孩子
So I kept my word.
而我遵守诺言
I never ran away.
从未逃跑
If I find them soon enough, I won't hurt them.
要是能很快找到他们,我就不伤他们
Well, I'll hurt them, but I won't kill them.
好吧,教训是难免的,但我不会杀了他们
Those boys are of far more value to you alive than dead.
那俩孩子活着对您更有价值
They have no value to me missing.
他们失踪就对我毫无价值了
Robb will have sent a force to retake Winterfell by now.
罗柏现在可能已经派兵来夺临冬城了
Robb's in the riverlands. My sister's in Deepwood Motte.
罗柏远在河间地,而我姐姐在深林堡
She'll get here long before they do.
肯定是她先赶到这里
And Ned Stark always said
奈德·史塔克常说
500 men could hold Winterfell against 10,000.
五百人守临冬城,万夫莫开
We have a scent!
有味儿了
The hounds have the scent.
猎狗闻到气味了
Come, Maester, don't look so grim.
走吧,学士,别这么严肃
It's all just a game.
只是场游戏罢了
We should have took more food.
我们该多带些粮食
We couldn't risk going to the kitchens.
不能冒险去厨房
Those people all love you.
大家都喜欢你
They would have given you whatever you needed.
无论你要什么,他们都会给你
And if Theon found out, he'd hang them.
如果席恩发现了,肯定会吊死他们
The boy can't survive on walnuts. I'm fine.
这孩子不能光吃核桃,我没事
We've been walking since before sunrise.
我们天不亮就在赶路
Even Hodor will tire. Hodor.
阿多也会累的,阿多
Even you, sweet giant. Hodor.
你也一样,大块头,阿多
Wait, I know that farm.
等等,我认得那个农场
I sent those two Winterfell orphans there.
我派了两个临冬城的孤儿到那里
Jack and Billy.
杰克和比利
They'll give us some food.
他们可以给我们吃的
We can't risk it.
不能冒险
If Theon tracks us here, he'll torture them
要是席恩跟踪到这里,肯定会严刑拷打
until he finds out where we are.
逼他们说出我们的去向
Billy climbs a tree better than anyone.
比利爬树比谁都厉害
You've never seen me climb a tree, little man.
那是你没见过我爬树,孩子
They'll be after us with hounds.
他们肯定带了猎狗找我们
We got a good start on them,
我们甩了他们很远
but we can't outrun hounds forever.
但迟早躲不过狗鼻子
Did you pull a knife on me in the night?
你晚上是不是拿刀子顶我了
What's the matter?
怎么了
Can't be the first time you pressed your bone against a woman's ass.
又不是第一次拿棒子戳女人的屁股
Let's move.
我们走
Oh, it is the first time.
哟,看来是第一次
How old are you, boy?
你多大了,小子
I'm a man of the Night's Watch.
我是守夜人的汉子
You're a boy who's never been with a girl.
你是没睡过女人的毛头小子
Don't your stones start to hurt
你那棒子没用过
if your bone never gets--
蛋蛋不疼吗
Don't call them that.
不要乱起名字
What, stones?
什么,蛋蛋吗
Or bone?
还是棒子
Neither.
都不行
Both.
都不许说
Move!
快走
I heard they get all swollen
我听说如果闲着不用
and bruised if you don't use them.
它们就会肿大发紫
Of course, maybe that's just what the lads say
当然,可能是臭小子们专门说给我听
when they want me feeling sorry for them.
好让我可怜可怜他们
As if I'd feel sorry for them.
好像我真会同情他们似的
Are there no girl crows?
你们没有女乌鸦吗
There are no women of the night's watch, no.
没有,守夜人的队伍里没有女人
So the lads just do it with each other?
那你们就互相搞吗
No.
Never? Never.
从来没有吗,没有
We swore an oath.
我们发过誓
You have sheep at the wall?
你们长城上有羊可以干吗
With your hands, then?
那就是用手解决吗
No wonder you're all so miserable.
难怪你们都一副惨样儿
Would you please shut up?
请你闭嘴好吗
Would you please shut up?
请你闭嘴好吗
You think you're better than me, crow.
你自以为比我优越,乌鸦
I'm a free woman-- You're a free woman?
我是自由人,自由人
I might be your prisoner, but I'm a free woman.
我可能是你的俘虏,但我是自由人
If you're my prisoner, you're not a free woman.
你是我的俘虏,就不是自由人
That's what "Prisoner" means.
这是俘虏的定义
And you think you're free?
那你以为你是自由的咯
You swore some stupid oath
你发了个无聊的誓言
and now you can never touch a girl.
以后就再也不能碰女人了
It was my choice to say the words.
我是自愿发的誓
So you don't like girls? Of course I like girls.
那你不喜欢女人吗,我当然喜欢女人
But you chose never to touch them.
可你自愿永远不碰女人
That's the price you pay if you want to be a man of the Night's Watch.
要成为守夜人的汉子,这是必须付出的代价
So instead of getting naked with a girl,
所以相比起跟女人睡觉
you'd prefer to invade our lands--
你更喜欢侵占我们的土地
Invade your lands?
侵占你们的土地
Wildlings raid our lands all the time.
野人在我们的土地上肆意横行
Some of them tried to kill my little brother, a crippled boy!
还有人要杀我的小弟,一个残废的小男孩
They're not your lands!
这不是你们的土地
We've been here the whole time.
我们祖祖辈辈生活在这里
You lot came along and
是你们突然闯进来
just put up a big wall and said it was yours.
堆起一堵高墙就说这里是你们的
My father was Ned Stark.
我父亲是奈德·史塔克
I have the blood of the first men.
我身上流着先民的血
My ancestors lived here, same as yours.
我的祖先生活在这里,和你们的一样
So why are you fighting us?
那你为什么要打我们
Go on.
快点
Now I want you to tell me what happened.
告诉我是怎么回事
Come on, this way.
快点,这边
Come on, speak up. Speak up.
说话,大声说,快说
Wolfsbane--
附子草
a rare substance.
倒是少见
This is no common assassin.
这不是一般的刺客
We hanged 20 men last night.
我们昨晚绞死了二十个人
I don't care if you hanged 100.
绞死一百个我也不在乎
A man tried to kill me.
有人要杀我
I want his name and I want his head.
我要他的名字和人头
We think it was an infiltrator from the Brotherhood without Banners.
我们认为是无旗兄弟会混进来的细作
Pretentious name for a band of outlaws.
匪类自命不凡的称号
We can't allow rebels behind our lines to harass us with impunity.
不可放任叛贼在我们后方猖狂作乱
We look like fools and they look like heroes.
他们成了英雄,我们倒像是小丑
That's how kings fall.
王权颠覆正是如此
I want them dead, every one.
我要他们死,一个不留
Killing them isn't the problem.
杀他们不难
It's finding them.
难的是找到他们
Have you gone soft, Clegane?
你变软弱了吗,克里冈
I always thought you had a talent for violence.
我一向认为你天生擅长残暴不仁
Burn the villages, burn the farms.
去烧村庄,烧农场
Let them know what it means to choose the wrong side.
让他们知道选错阵营的代价
Is that mutton?
是羊肉吗
Yes, My Lord.
是的,大人
Don't like mutton.
我不喜欢羊肉
I'll bring something else.
我去换别的来
Leave it.
放着
Are you hungry? No.
你饿吗,不饿
Of course you are.
你当然饿
Eat.
吃吧
I'll eat in the kitchen later.
我等下去厨房吃
It's bad manners to refuse a lord's offer.
拒绝领主的赏赐很不礼貌
Sit.
坐下
Eat.
You're small for your age.
你个子比同龄孩子小
I suppose you've been underfed your whole life.
一定是从小没吃过饱饭
I eat a lot.
我吃的很多
I just don't grow.
就是不长个
This will be my last war,
这将是我最后一场战争
win or lose.
无论胜负
Have you ever lost before?
您从前战败过吗
Do you think I'd be in my position if I had lost a war?
我若败北,还能有今日吗
This is the one I'll be remembered for.
我必将随这场战争载入史册
The "War of Five Kings" they're calling it.
届时史家会称其为"五王之战"
My legacy will be determined in the coming months.
我所留的家业丰寡,全看未来数月
Do you know what legacy means?
知道何为家业吗
It's what you pass down to your children
就是你留给子子孙孙
and your children's children.
世代相传的东西
It's what remains of you when you're gone.
在你离开后,依然存留于世的部分
Harren the Black thought this castle would be his legacy.
黑心赫伦以为这座城堡是他传世的家业
The greatest fortress ever built...
从古至今最雄伟的堡垒
The tallest towers, the strongest walls.
最高的塔楼,最坚实的城墙
The great hall had 35 hearths.
大厅里有三十五座壁炉
35. Can you imagine?
三十五座,你能想象吗
Look at it now...
瞧它如今...
a blasted ruin.
断壁残垣
Do you know what happened?
你知道发生了什么吗
Dragons?
是龙
Yes, dragons happened.
对,龙来了
Harrenhal was built to withstand an attack from the land.
赫伦堡原本是为抵御地面攻击而修建
A million men could have marched on these walls
纵使百万雄兵攻城
and a million men would have been repelled.
也只能无功而返
But an attack from the air with dragon fire... mm.
可是龙焰从天而降
Harren and all his sons roasted alive within these walls.
赫伦和他所有的儿子都活活烤死在城堡里
Aegon Targaryen changed the rules.
伊耿·坦格利安改了规则
That's why every child alive still knows his name
所以在他死后三百年的今天
300 years after his death.
每个孩子都知道他的威名
Aegon and his sisters.
伊耿和他的姐妹们
It wasn't just Aegon riding his dragon.
骑龙的不止伊耿一人
It was Rhaenys and Visenya, too.
还有雷妮丝和维桑尼亚
Correct.
很对
A student of history, are you?
喜欢历史是吧
Rhaenys rode Meraxes.
雷妮丝骑着米拉西斯
Visenya rode Vhagar.
维桑尼亚骑的是瓦格哈尔
I'm sure I knew that when I was a boy.
我自小也对这些了如指掌
Visenya Targaryen was a great warrior.
维桑尼亚·坦格利安是一位伟大的战士
She had a Valyrian steel sword she called Dark Sister.
她有一柄瓦雷利亚钢剑,名为暗黑姐妹
She's a heroine of yours, I take it?
看来她是你心目中的英雄
Aren't most girls more interested in the pretty maidens from the songs?
大多数女孩不是更喜欢歌谣里的美丽少女吗
Jonquil with the flowers in her hair?
发间缀满鲜花的琼琪
Most girls are idiots.
大多数女孩都是白痴
You remind me of my daughter.
你让我想起我女儿
Where did you learn all this stuff
你从哪儿学到的这些
about Visenya and her Valyrian steel sword?
维桑尼亚和她的瓦雷利亚钢剑
From my father.
父亲教我的
He was a well-read stonemason.
一个饱读诗书的石匠
Can't say I've ever met a literate stonemason.
我倒从未见过有文化的石匠
Have you met many stonemasons, My Lord?
您见过很多石匠吗,大人
Careful now, girl.
当心,丫头
I enjoy you, but be careful.
我欣赏你,不过你要小心
Take that back to the kitchen.
端回厨房去
Eat what you want.
想吃什么就吃
And, girl.
还有
M'lord.
老爷
Lowborn girls say "M'lord,"
穷苦女孩说"老爷"
Not "My lord."
不说"大人"
If you're going to pose as a commoner,
要扮作平民
you should do it properly.
就该学得像样
My mother served lady Dustin for many years, My Lord.
我母亲服侍过达斯丁夫人好些年,大人
She taught me how to speak proper... properly.
她教我怎样对答才...像样
You're too smart for your own good.
你太聪明,可不是好事
Has anyone told you that? Yes.
有没有人告诉过你,有的
Go on.
去吧
I beg pardon, ser.
请原谅,爵士先生
I should have come to you after
事后我该去找你
to thank you for saving me.
答谢救命之恩
You were so brave. Brave?
你非常勇敢,勇敢
A dog doesn't need courage to chase off rats.
狗追老鼠有何勇敢可言
Does it give you joy to scare people?
吓唬人让你有快感吗
No. It gives me joy to kill people.
不,杀人才有快感
Spare me. You can't tell me
得了吧,可别告诉我
Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell never killed a man.
临冬城的艾德·史塔克公爵从没杀过人
It was his duty. He never liked it.
他只是履行职责,没有喜欢过
Is that what he told you?
他这么告诉你的吗
He lied.
他骗你
Killing is the sweetest thing there is.
杀戮是世界上最美好的事
Why are you always so hateful?
你为何总这么讨厌
You'll be glad of the hateful things I do someday when you're queen
等你当上王后,你会情愿我这么讨厌的
and I'm all that stands between you and your beloved king.
因为只有我能拦住你心爱的国王
I've demanded a meeting of the thirteen.
我已经召集十三巨子碰面
One of them did this or knows who did.
他们当中必然有人参与,或是知道内情
You are one of the thirteen.
你就是十三巨子之一
If I wanted your dragons, I would have taken them.
如果我想要您的龙,早就夺过来了
They mean nothing to me on their own. Nothing?
龙于我毫无意义,毫无意义
They're more valuable than anything in the world.
世上任何东西都不及他们值钱
Shall we look inside my vault
何不去我的金库看看
and see what selling your dragons
我坐拥万贯家财
would buy me I cannot buy already?
又何必贪图您的龙
We will get them back.
我们一定能找回来
There is no we,
没有"我们"一说
so why would you help me get them back?
你为何要帮我找回龙
I took you under my protection
我在魁尔斯的统治者面前
in front of the rulers of my city.
立誓为您担保,护您周全
A man is what others say he is and no more.
人活在世上,全仰仗外在的名声
If they say that Xaro Xhoan Daxos is a liar,
若别人视札罗·赞旺·达梭斯为骗子
my word is worth nothing.
我的话便一钱不值了
I cannot let this thing happen to you under my roof.
您是我家的贵客,我不能任由此事发生
But it did happen under your roof.
但此事确实在你家里发生了
Khaleesi, many times in my life I have been...
卡丽熙,我经历过很多次...
I don't care where you've been.
我不管你经历过什么
You think we're savages
我们不住石头城堡
because we don't live in stone castles.
你们就说我们是野蛮人
We can't make steel as good as yours, it's true, but...
我们打铁的本事确实不如你们,可...
we're free.
我们有自由
If someone tried to tell us
要是有人说
we couldn't lie down as man and woman,
男人女人不能做那事儿
we'd shove a spear up his ass.
我们就拿根长矛捅死他
We don't go serving some shit king
我们不认什么狗屁国王
who's only king because his father was.
就凭老爹死前是王,他们便成了王
No. No, you serve Mance Rayder, the King-Beyond-the-Wall.
没错,可你们认了塞外之王曼斯·雷德
We chose Mance Rayder to lead us.
我们是选曼斯·雷德领导我们
He was a crow, same as you,
他当过乌鸦,和你一样
but he wanted to be free.
可他想要自由
You could be free, too.
你也能自由
You don't need to live your whole life
你不用浪费一辈子时间
taking commands from old men.
听那些老头子指挥
Wake up when you want to wake up.
该睡就睡,想醒就醒
I could show you the streams to fish, the woods to hunt.
我可以带你去小溪抓鱼,去树林打猎
Build yourself a cabin and find a woman to lie with in the night.
再建座小木屋,找个女人暖被窝
You're a pretty lad.
你长得挺俊
The girls would claw each other's eyes out
女孩子们肯定抢着跟你睡
to get naked with you.
抢得眼珠子都要挖出来
Walk.
I could teach you how to do it.
我可以教你做
I know how to do it.
我懂,不用你教
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
你什么都不懂,琼恩·雪诺
And what did she say?
她怎么说
She admired your spirit, Your Grace.
她说您精神可嘉,陛下
And what then?
还有呢
She, uh...
她...
If every man were held accountable
艾顿爵士,如果谁都要为
for the actions of every distant relative,
远房亲戚的言行负责的话
Ser Alton, we'd all hang.
那我们都要受绞刑
She tore the paper in half, Your Grace.
她把信撕成了两半,陛下
You've acted with honor.
你此行无愧荣誉
I thank you for it.
我感谢你
Lord Karstark, see that Ser Alton's pen is clean.
卡史塔克伯爵,找人清理艾顿爵士的围栏
And give him a hot supper.
给他一餐热饭
Ser Alton's pen is occupied, Your Grace.
那地方已经关了别人,陛下
The prisoners from the Yellow Fork.
是黄叉河之战的俘虏
Too many prisoners.
俘虏太多了
Is there room for Ser Alton?
够艾顿爵士容身吗
Does he need to lie down?
只有站的地方行吗
Have the men build him a new pen.
找人给他再修一个围栏
Put him in with the Kingslayer for now.
先把他和弑君者关在一起
Have your boy watch over them.
让你儿子看着他们
Torrhen.
托伦
That will be all.
散了吧
Your Grace.
陛下
A minute of your time?
能打扰您一会儿吗
I've been treating your wounded men.
我一直在照料您的伤员
And my enemies
还有我的敌人
as some of my bannermen are fond of mentioning.
有些封臣很喜欢提起这件事
They're not my enemies.
不是我的敌人
That's what I tell my bannermen.
我也是这么告诉他们的
I've already run through the supplies I brought with me.
我带来的物资已经用尽
Some are easily replaced...
有的方便找到替代品
egg yolks, turpentine, oil of roses.
蛋黄,松脂,玫瑰油
But some are not.
有的就不行了
I need silk for stitching.
我需要丝线,用来缝合
I need fennel root for those with fever, willow bark.
要用茴香根治发热,还有柳树皮
Mostly I need milk of the poppy.
最需要的是罂粟花奶
You saw what it was like to amputate a foot without any.
您也见到过直接截肢的惨状
I assume there will be more loss of limb before this war is over.
我估计战争结束前,还有不少需要截肢的
If you need help finding these... I know where to find them.
如果你需要帮你找,我知道去哪儿找
I'm sorry, I shouldn't interrupt you.
对不起,我不该打断您的话
Continue, My Lady.
说吧,小姐
You're riding to the Crag to negotiate a surrender? Yes.
您要去峭岩城谈判受降吗,对
The Crag will have a Maester and he will have what I need.
城里的学士肯定有我需要的物资
I expect he will.
想来也是
If I could write a list...
我能不能写个单子...
Come with me to the Crag.
你跟我去峭岩城
I don't think that will be...
那只怕...
Let the Maester show you his stores.
让那学士带你去挑选
I want the wounded men to be treated well...
我希望伤员得到妥善照顾
all the wounded men.
不论敌我
Children, come inside, quick.
孩子们,快进来
Hurry up!
快跑
Can't find anything, Ser.
大人,没有任何发现
They've lost the scent. Try again.
气味跟丢了,那就再找
We've circled this farmhouse twice.
都绕着这农场找两圈了
There's no sign of them.
没有任何线索
We could start the search fresh in the morning, My Lord.
明早再找吧,大人
I'm looking at spending the rest of my life
这事将决定我下半辈子的名声
being treated like a fool and a eunuch by my own people.
我会被手下人当作没种的蠢货看待
Ask yourself, "Is there anything I wouldn't do
你想想,为了防止这种事发生
to stop that from happening?"
我还有什么做不出来的
The hounds will find the scent again.
猎狗肯定还能闻到气味
I'll beat them until they do.
闻不到我就打
I'll whip every man here
我要挨个儿抽他们
until I have both those boys in hand.
直到抓住那两个小家伙
And once I've got them, the pampered little shits...
等我抓到那两个不识好歹的小屁孩...
It's better to be cruel than weak.
心狠手辣总强过软弱可欺
Prince Theon.
席恩王子
Where are they? Who, M'lord?
人呢,什么人,老爷
The Stark boys. Where are they?
那两个史塔克小子,哪儿去了
I don't know. I seen no one.
不知道,我没见过
Think harder.
好好想想
I swear, M'lord, I don't know.
老爷,我发誓,我真不知道
My Lord, over here.
大人,这边
I think I've found what we're looking for.
看来我们找到了
Send the old man home.
让老家伙回去
Go back to Winterfell.
你回临冬城
Take him back.
带他回去
Theon, don't do this.
席恩,别这样
You came back.
你回来了
As soon as I heard.
听到消息就赶来了
Do you know anything?
有什么发现
Irri is dead. I know.
伊丽死了,我知道
She was a good... She's dead.
她是个好...她死了
She died alone.
她孤独地死去
She died for me and I couldn't protect her.
她为我而死,我却不能保护她
Doreah?
多莉亚呢
We can't find her.
找不到她
She must be dead, too.
肯定凶多吉少
I led my people out of the Red Waste
我带领子民走出红色荒原
and into the slaughterhouse.
却又进了屠宰场
I should have been here.
我应该留在这里的
You went to find me a ship.
你去为我找船了
My place is by your side.
我的职责是保护您
I shouldn't have left you alone with these people.
我不该让您单独和这些人相处
These people?
这些人
They are not to be trusted.
他们不可信
And who is to be trusted?
那谁可信
Who are my people?
谁是我的子民
The Targaryens?
坦格利安家族
I only knew one-- my brother,
我只知道一个,我的亲哥哥
and he would have let 1,000 men rape me
他愿意让一千个人轮奸我
if it had got him the crown.
只要这样能拿到王冠
The Dothraki?
多斯拉克人
Most of them turned on me
卓戈卡奥坠马当日
the day that Khal Drogo fell from his horse.
多数部众反戈相向
Your people are in Westeros.
您的子民在维斯特洛
The people in Westeros don't know I'm alive.
维斯特洛人根本就不知道我还活着
They will soon enough. And then what?
很快就能知道,那又怎样
They'll pray for my return?
莫非他们祈祷我回去
They'll wave dragon banners and shout my name?
还摇着真龙旗帜,山呼我的名号呢
That's what my brother believed and he was a fool.
我哥哥信这一套,他是个傻瓜
You are not your brother.
您和您哥哥不一样
Trust me, Khaleesi.
相信我,卡丽熙
There it is...
又来了
"Trust me."
"相信我"
And it's you I should trust, Ser Jorah?
我该信的是你吗,乔拉爵士
Only you?
只有你
I don't need trust any longer.
我再也不需要信任了
I don't want it and I don't have room for it.
我不想要,也没有了信任的余地
You are too young to be so--
您太年轻了,不应该...
And you are too familiar.
而你太不拘礼节了
Forgive me, Khaleesi.
请原谅我,卡丽熙
No one can survive in this world without help.
拒绝别人的帮助,谁都无法活下去
No one.
没人例外
Let me help you, please.
请让我帮助您吧
Tell me how.
请您指示
Find my dragons.
找回我的龙
How long till we get back to your crows?
还要多久才能找到你的乌鸦兄弟
We're close.
不远了
What, a day? A half-day?
走一天,还是半天
You don't know, do you?
你也不知道吧
Do you even know where they are? We're close.
你连他们在哪儿都不知道吧,不远了
What do you think they'll say when they hear about you and me?
你觉得他们听到我们的事以后,会怎么说
Nothing happened between you and me.
我们没发生什么事
"I swear it, old master king crow, ser,
"我发誓,乌鸦大王
We were only close together for warmth.
我们只是靠在一起取暖
And then I felt it,
可后来我感觉到
right up against me backside like a club.
有根棒棒直了起来,顶在我后面
I can show you the bruise on me tailbone.
不信给你看我尾骨上的淤青
And before I knew what was where, his... his...
我还不知道怎么回事,他的...
well, it was all out in the open, all angry as you like.
全都露在外面了,那怒冲冲的样子啊
And I didn't want to want it, but, oh, I did!
我不愿意那么想啊,可是,人家好想
And he spread me legs and... ruined.
他掰开我的双腿,然后糟蹋了我
The shame of it.
好羞耻啊
Now I can never marry a perfumed lord.
我再也嫁不到好人家了
What will my poor savage father say?" Turn back around.
我那可怜的蛮子父亲会怎么说,转过去
"And I thought that we were done, but he said,
"我以为这样就结束了,他却说
'turn back around.'
"转过去"
I'll tell you what, Jon Snow,
我告诉你吧,琼恩·雪诺
since it's going to be your word against mine,
既然咱俩的词儿肯定对不上
and since you can't talk about it without blushing,
而且你一说这事儿就脸红
we may as well just.
不如真干一场算了
What, right here in the muck?
怎么,就在这脏地方干
I'll keep you warm enough.
保证叫你热乎乎的
Are you that afraid of it?
你就那么怕啊
That's enough.
够了
Oh, it's nice
很爽的
and wet and warm.
又湿润又暖和
Enough!
够了
It don't have teeth.
我下面又不会咬人
All right!
好吧
All right.
好吧
Gods, you're dull.
天啊,你好没劲
Should have took me while you had the chance.
后悔先前没动手吧
No, no!
不要
No. Oh, no.
不要,不要
It's all right. Give me that.
没事了,给我
If the queen sees I can have Joffrey's children now...
如果太后知道我可以为乔佛里生孩子...
Help me flip it over.
帮忙翻过来
Where are you going?
你去哪里
To tell her grace.
禀告太后
You'll say nothing to anyone.
跟谁都不许说
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Your mother might have prepared you.
你母亲早该给你启蒙
You flowered, my dear. No more.
你来初潮了,亲爱的,仅此而已
My mother told me, but I thought it would be different.
母亲跟我说过,但我以为不是这样的
In what way?
那是怎样
I thought it would be less--
我以为没这么...
less messy.
脏乱
Wait until you bear the child.
等你怀了孩子再说吧
You're a woman now. Do you have any idea what that means?
你现在是女人了,知道意味着什么吗
I'm fit to bear children for the king?
我可以为国王怀孩子了
A prospect that once delighted you...
以前这可是令你高兴的事情
bringing little princes and princesses into the world,
诞下小王子和小公主
the greatest honor for a queen.
这是身为王后最大的荣耀
Joffrey has always been difficult.
乔佛里向来不听话
Even his birth, I labored a day and a half
连生他都很难,我辛苦了一天半
to bring him into this world.
才把他生下来
You cannot imagine the pain.
你无法想象那种疼痛
I screamed so loudly,
我的惨叫声太响了
I'm sure Robert would hear me in the kingswood.
想必劳勃在御林里都能听见
His grace was not with you?
陛下没有陪在您身边吗
Robert was hunting.
劳勃在打猎
That was his custom.
那是他的惯例
Whenever my time was near,
每当我产期一近
my royal husband would flee to the trees
我那尊贵的夫君就带着猎人猎狗
with his huntsmen and his hounds.
逃进森林
And when he returned, he would present me
回来的时候,他就送我
with some pelts or a stag's head,
几块毛皮,或者一只鹿头
and I would present him with a baby.
我则给他一个孩子
Not that I wanted him there, mind you.
不妨告诉你,我并不希望他陪着
I had grand maester Pycelle, an army of midwives,
我有派席尔大学士,一大群助产妇
and I had my brother.
还有我弟弟
When they told Jaime he wasn't allowed in the birthing room,
他们说詹姆不能进产房
He smiled and asked which one of them proposed to keep him out.
他便笑着问,谁敢拦他
Joffrey will show you no such devotion.
乔佛里就不会对你这么好了
You may never love the king,
也许你永远不会爱上国王
but you will love his children.
但你会爱着他的孩子
I love his grace with all my heart.
我全心全意地爱着国王陛下
That's so very touching to hear.
这话真让人感动啊
Permit me to share some womanly wisdom
容我在这个特殊的日子里
with you on this very special day.
跟你分享一点做女人的智慧
The more people you love, the weaker you are.
所爱越多,人越脆弱
You'll do things for them that you know you shouldn't do.
为了他们,你会明知不可为而为之
You'll act the fool to make them happy, to keep them safe.
你会为了他们的快乐和安全做出蠢事
Love no one but your children.
谁也别爱,除了你的孩子
On that front, a mother has no choice.
这种事情,做母亲的别无选择
But... shouldn't I love Joffrey, Your Grace?
难道我不该爱乔佛里吗,太后
You can try,
你可以一试
little dove.
小美人
Who did you say your mother was again?
再说一遍,你母亲叫什么
Cinda Lannister.
辛达·兰尼斯特
Is she the fat one?
是那个胖子吗
Well, perhaps she's gotten a little larger than she...
她的体型可能是稍稍有点...
No, no. There's only one fat Lannister.
不对,兰尼斯特家只有一个胖子
If she was your mother, you'd know it.
要是你母亲,你肯定知道
I squired for you once, you know?
您知道吗,我当过您的侍从
When?
什么时候
The tournament the day of Willem Frey's wedding.
威廉·佛雷大婚之日的比武大会上
I went to Willem Frey's wedding?
我去过威廉·佛雷的婚礼吗
You did.
去过
Your squire had gotten so drunk the night before that he--
您的侍从前一晚喝得烂醉如泥,结果...
He threw up on his horse
前往比武场的路上
on the way to the tourney grounds.
他骑着马就吐了
What was his name?
他叫什么来着
Bryan.
布赖恩
Poor lad.
可怜的小伙子
That was my brother's doing, I seem to recall.
那是我弟弟干的,我似乎想起来了
I remember you.
我记得你
You had never squired for anyone before.
你以前没当过侍从
That's right. I ran up and volunteered.
没错,是我跑去毛遂自荐
"Let me, My Lord. Let me."
"我来吧,大人,让我来"
My father was furious,
我父亲气得不行
afraid I'd embarrass our family in front of the family.
生怕在大家族里丢了自家的面子
You didn't, though.
结果没有
You really remember?
您真的记起来了
You knew when you were needed and when to go away.
你知道什么时候要来,什么时候该走开
It's a rare talent.
难得的眼力见
Most of my squires, they mean well,
我的很多侍从,他们本是好意
but young men with big jobs, they tend to overdo them.
但年轻人干大事,总喜欢过犹不及
Well, when I think back to that day--
每当我想起那天的场景...
You were saying?
你刚才想说什么
I...
我...
never mind. It's embarrassing.
算了,说来丢人
More embarrassing than being chained to a post
比绑在柱子上,杵在屎尿里
covered in your own shit?
还要丢人吗
I remember everything about that day--
那天发生的一切都历历在目
your helmet, your horse,
您的头盔,您的战马
the rake lines in the dirt along the list.
地上划出的道道土痕
Where the sun was in the sky
您将巴隆·史文打落马下
when you knocked Balon Swann from his horse,
那一刻太阳在天空的方位
and the dent in your shield when you handed it back to me.
还有您递给我的盾牌,那上面的凹痕
I'll remember it all until I die.
这一切我都铭记于心,至死不忘
That was the best day of my life.
那是我人生中最美妙的一天
And I remember being on the field after it was over.
一切结束后,我还留在那里
All the competitors were done.
所有的参赛者都离开了
I was the last one out there.
只剩我一个人
And I couldn't leave.
我不想走
I couldn't bring myself to go and sit with my family
我不想和家人坐在一起
at a table so far on the edge of the feast
在宴会角落的桌边受冷落
you could barely even see the bride.
连新娘长什么样都看不到
And I couldn't bear to tell them what it had been like squiring for you
我不想告诉他们给您当侍从的感觉
when I knew that they could never have the faintest idea
因为我知道,我所说的一切
what I was talking about.
他们丝毫不能理解
I understand completely.
我完全能理解
How could you?
怎么可能
Sorry, I... I didn't mean to doubt you.
抱歉,我无意顶撞
It's just that I...- I was 16 once.
只是我...我也年轻过
I also had to replace someone's squire on short notice.
那时事发突然,我必须顶替一个侍从
Which knight was it?
服侍哪位骑士
Barristan Selmy.
巴利斯坦·赛尔弥
The fight against the kingswood outlaws before your time.
是剿灭御林叛贼的那一仗,你出生前的事
What was he like?
他是什么样的人
He was
他是
a painter,
画师
a painter who only used red.
只用红色的颜料
I couldn't imagine being able to fight like that, not back then.
那时的我,完全无法想象可以这样作战
And to help him do that,
而在旁边协助他
to be a part of something that perfect...
参与到如此美好的事情中来...
I don't need to explain how that felt, not to you.
那种感觉不用我解释,你能明白
It's hard to put into words.
很难用言语形容
It's like stepping into a dream
感觉就像走进一场梦
you've been dreaming for as long as you can remember
一场渴盼已久,朝思暮想的梦
and finding out that the dream
结果发现这场梦
is more real than your life.
比生活还要现实
Leaving that battlefield was
而离开战场的感觉
like being dragged off to prison.
就像是被人拖进牢房
Did you squire for him again? No.
您后来给他当过侍从吗,没有
I didn't have your gift.
我没你那么机灵
He couldn't take a step without stepping on me.
我在他身边总是碍手碍脚的
I was awful, a complete liability...
我很差劲,完全是累赘
Until one of the outlaws
直至有一个叛贼
decided to take on a 16-year-old squire.
决定试试这十六岁侍从的身手
It's a good thing I am who I am.
我能成为今天的我,实在是好事
I'd have been useless at anything else.
在别的事情上,我一无是处
I'm not well-suited for imprisonment.
我不适合蹲牢房
Shocking, I know.
不可思议吧
Some men are.
有人就适合
Ned Stark...
奈德·史塔克
I imagine he made an excellent prisoner right up until the end.
可以想象,他自始至终都是个好囚犯
But me, though...
可我呢
my life has left me uniquely unfit for constraint.
我这辈子最受不了约束
Have you thought about...?
那您有没有想过...
Of course.
当然
Every day.
日思夜想
And?
结果呢
Good prisoners breed good jailers, apparently.
很显然,好囚犯生的儿子是好狱卒
The Starks are very careful.
史塔克家的人特别谨慎
But there is a way, I think.
不过我有一计
It wasn't possible until now.
原本行不通,现在可以了
What is it?
说来听听
It's actually quite simple. Well, let me help you.
其实很简单,我来帮您吧
You'll only have to do one thing.
你只用做一件事
Tell me.
请讲
You'll have to die.
去死
Jorah the Andal.
安达尔人乔拉
This man must sail past old Valyria.
此人渡海必经古瓦雷利亚
All who travel too close to the doom must have protection.
距离末日浩劫太近的人,必须有所防护
I didn't come here for lessons.
我不是来听你说教的
No, you came for the dragons.
当然不是,你是来找龙的
You have them?
他们在你手上
Where are they?
他们在哪儿
Draw your sword.
拔剑吧
See what your steel is worth.
瞧瞧这块铁有几斤几两
You want to please the Mother of Dragons.
你希望取悦龙之母
You love her.
你爱她
Where are the dragons?
龙在哪里
Will you betray her again, Jorah the Andal?
你还会背叛她吗,安达尔人乔拉
Will you betray her again?
你会再次背叛她吗
Never.
决不
The thief you seek
你要找的小偷
is with her now.
此刻就在她身边
I did not leave the comfort of my home
我岂会离开舒舒服服的宅子
to come to yours and be called a thief.
跑到你府上当什么小偷
No one is calling you a thief.
没人叫你小偷
Who is she to accuse us?
她凭什么指控我们
Please, they're my children.
求你们了,他们是我的孩子
I'm begging you. Begging us?
我恳求你们,恳求我们
It wasn't very long ago you were threatening us.
前不久您还威胁我们呢
Without me, the dragons will die.
没有我,龙活不了太久
It will be for the best.
那是最好不过
Your dragons will bring the world nothing but death and misery, my dear.
您的龙只会给世界带来死亡和痛苦,亲爱的
If I knew where they were, I would not tell you.
即便我知道他们在哪儿,也不会告诉您
You are cruel, my friend.
你太残忍了,我的朋友
The Mother of Dragons is in the right.
龙之母的要求合情合理
She must be reunited with her babies.
她应当与孩子们团聚
I will help you, Khaleesi.
我会帮你,卡丽熙
How?
如何帮我
I will take you to the House of the Undying
我带您去不朽之殿
where I have put them.
龙就在那里
You have my dragons?
龙在你手上
When I learned you were coming to our city,
当我得知你要来我们的城市
I made an arrangement with the king of Qarth.
便与魁尔斯国王约定好了
He procured them for me.
他帮我得到龙
But there is no king of Qarth. There is now.
可是魁尔斯没有国王,现在有了
That was the other half of the arrangement.
这便是约定的另一部分
You would keep your gates and your minds closed
你们可以闭关自守,门户紧闭
to everything outside your walls,
不问世事
but Qarth cannot remain the greatest city that ever was
但如果魁尔斯拒绝改变,那就不成其为
if it refuses to change.
古往今来最伟大的城市了
I will open Qarth to the world
我要让魁尔斯向世界敞开大门
as I have forced it to open itself to me.
正如当初我要它接纳我一样
Your ambition is an inspiration.
你的野心真令人血脉贲张
But like all upstarts, you overreach.
不过跟所有暴发户一样,不自量力
Three dragons the size of cats
就凭三只猫咪大小的龙
and an alliance with a charlatan
以及一个江湖骗子的协助
do not make you a king.
你是没法称王的
An upstart and a charlatan?
暴发户和江湖骗子
Empires have been built by less.
建立帝国也绰绰有余
Those on the margins often come to control the center,
边缘之人要求上位
and those in the center make room for them,
权力核心便有人要让位,这是常事
willingly or otherwise.
无论自愿与否
The Mother of Dragons will be with her babies.
龙之母将和孩子们团聚
She will give them her love
她会给予他们母爱
and they will thrive by her side...
而在母亲身边,他们会茁壮成长
forever.
生生不息
A mother should be with her children.
母亲理应与孩子团聚
Where will you run to, Daenerys Stormborn?
您要逃到哪里,风暴降生丹妮莉丝
Your dragons wait for you in the House of the Undying.
您的龙在不朽之殿等着您呢
Come see them.
去看看他们吧
Lady Stark! No farther.
史塔克夫人,不许靠近
Keep your hands off me, woman.
把你的手拿开,女人
Don't enter without an invitation, man.
未经准许不得入内,男人
Forgive me. Lady Stark.
抱歉,史塔克夫人
What is it? They caught the Kingslayer.
什么事,弑君者抓回来了
Kill the fucking Kingslayer! Hang him!
杀了操蛋的弑君者,吊死他
You'll die today.
你今天死定了
Justice for the Karstark.
为卡史塔克报仇
Gut him!
开膛破肚
Get back! I want his head!
退后,他的脑袋我要了
Any man who stands between a father and his vengeance asks for death.
父亲要为儿子报仇,挡路者死
Lord Karstark,
卡史塔克大人
this man is our prisoner.
此人是我们的俘虏
This monster killed my son.
这禽兽杀了我儿子
And crippled mine.
也害残了我儿子
He will answer for his crimes,
他自然会付出代价
I promise you, but not here.
我向你保证,但此时此地不行
I will have his head. And if you try and stop me...
我要砍了他的脑袋,如果你敢阻拦...
You will strike me down?
你便打我不成
Have you forgotten me, ser?
你忘了我的身份吗,爵士
I am the widow of your liege lord Eddark Stark.
我是你宣誓效忠的领主艾德·史塔克的遗孀
I am the mother of your king!
我是你的国王陛下的母亲
And where is our king now? You know very well.
国王陛下此时在哪儿,你非常清楚
He has gone to the Crag to accept the surrender.
他到峭岩城受降去了
Aye, gone to the Crag, but not to negotiate.
是啊,去了峭岩城,但不是去谈判
He brought that foreign bitch with him.
他带上了那个外邦婊子
How dare you? Threatening my lady is an act of treason.
你胆大包天,威胁夫人是叛国行为
Treason?
叛国
How can it be treason to kill Lannisters?
杀兰尼斯特怎么可能是叛国
I understand your grief, My Lord--
我理解你的痛苦,大人
Better than most I understand it...
比大多数人更理解
But in the name of my son, the King in the North,
但以吾儿的名义,以北境之王的名义
stand down.
我命令你退下
When your son returns,
等你儿子回来
I will demand this murderer's head.
我自会要求国王处死他
Wise men do not make demands of kings.
聪明人不会向国王提要求
Fathers who love their sons do.
爱子情深的父亲就会
I will have his head.
他的脑袋我要定了
Thank you for fighting on my behalf, Lady Stark.
谢谢您为我做主,史塔克夫人
I would have come to your defense, but...
我本想保护您,不过...
Take him to the stockades.
把他关进围栏绑起来
Bind him with every chain you can find!
能找到的锁链全用上
You've become a real she-wolf in your later years.
您上了年岁就完全变成了母狼
There's not much fish left in you.
鳟鱼作风所剩无几了
And gag him!
堵住他的嘴
Since when do you light your own candles?
你几时开始自己点蜡烛了
Since I decided that I can't stand to look
从我终于下定决心
at any of my handmaidens for another instant.
不再忍受女仆的时候起
How many times can you read one raven scroll?
就一封渡鸦送来的信,你打算看多少遍
Stannis Baratheon's fleet has been spotted sailing north
据报,史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的舰队已经向北
past Tarth... 200 ships.
驶过塔斯岛,两百艘战舰
More than we have. Yes, that's more than we have.
比我们多,是的,确实比我们多
He'll be at our gates within five days,
他不出五天就会兵临城下
four if he has the wind.
如果顺风只要四天
We have strong, high walls.
我们有高大坚固的城墙
We'll rain fire down on them from above.
我们要在他们头上降火雨
"Rain fire on them from above."
"在他们头上降火雨"
You're quoting father, aren't you?
你这是学父亲的话吧
Why not?
有何不可
He has a good mind for strategy, doesn't he?
他精通战略,不是吗
We call it tactics, not strategy.
通常说战术,不是战略
But, yes, he does have a good mind for it.
当然,他确实精通
The best mind, some would say.
最为精通,有人这样说
Sadly, he's not here.
可惜他不在这里
It's just you, me, and Joffrey,
这里只有你,我和乔佛里
the Lord of the Seven kingdoms
那位七国统治者
and Protector of the Realm.
全境守护者
I'm sure you'll make a point eventually.
你有话就直说
He needs to start acting like a king.
他需要扮演好国王的角色
This war you started is coming to our doorstep.
你挑起的战争已经打到家门口了
And if the entire city wants Joffrey dead--
如果全城的人都想要乔佛里的命...
I'm not the one giving the boy whores to abuse.
送妓女给他虐待的可不是我
I thought the girls might help him.
我以为女人能帮他
Did you? I was wrong.
是吗,我失策了
If we can't control him...
如果我们控制不了他
Do you think I haven't tried?
你以为我没试过
He doesn't listen to me.
他根本不听我的
It's hard to put a leash on a dog
戴上王冠的狗
once you've put a crown on its head.
再拴起来就难了
I always hoped he'd be like Jaime.
我一直希望他能像詹姆
He looks like him...
他们长得像
in a certain light.
某个角度
The boy is more Robert than Jaime.
这孩子更像劳勃
Robert was a drunken fool, but he didn't enjoy cruelty.
劳勃只是醉鬼,他可没有残忍的嗜好
Sometimes I wonder...
我有时想...
What?
什么
If this is the price
这一切难道
for what we've done, for our sins.
是对我们的惩罚,为我们犯下的罪
Sins?
The Targaryens...
坦格利安家族...
Wed brother and sister for hundreds of years, I know.
数百年来兄妹通婚,我知道
That's what Jaime and I would say to each other in our moments of doubt.
詹姆和我有顾虑的时候就这么互相安慰
It's what I told Ned Stark
奈德·史塔克犯傻
when he was stupid enough to confront me.
来质问我时,我也是这样告诉他的
Half the Targaryens went mad, didn't they?
坦格利安家有一半是疯子,对吧
What's the saying?
那句话怎么说来着
Every time a Targaryen is born, the gods flip a coin.
坦格利安生儿女,天上诸神掷硬币
You've beaten the odds.
你没那么惨
Tommen and Myrcella are good, decent children, both of them.
托曼和弥赛菈都是好孩子,非常好
Why wait? We're sworn to the king.
还等什么,我们对国王发过誓
There's not a king. That's treason.
国王又不在,你这是叛国
So is saving Lannisters, yeah?
救兰尼斯特才是叛国,懂吗
Back off, you. No, I won't.
你给我退后,我不
Your son returns at dawn, My Lady?
您儿子天亮回来吗,夫人
So they say.
是这么说的
The Kingslayer won't last the night.
弑君者怕是熬不过今晚
The more they drink, the angrier they'll get.
他们喝得越多,火气就越大
And when the Karstarks draw their swords...
一旦卡史塔克家的人拔剑
who wants to die defending a Lannister?
谁愿意拼命去救兰尼斯特
Come.
过来
I need to be alone with him.
我要单独跟他说话
My lady, our orders... Your orders, which I just gave you,
夫人,我有令在身,我给你下了命令
are to leave me alone with him.
让我跟他单独谈谈
Come to say goodbye, Lady Stark?
史塔克夫人,来跟我告别吗
I believe it's my last night in this world.
这应该是我人生的最后一晚了
Is that a woman?
那是个女人吗
Do you hear them out there?
你听到外面的声音了吗
They want your head.
他们都想要你的脑袋
Well, old Lord Karstark doesn't seem to like me.
老卡史塔克大人好像不大喜欢我
You strangled his son with your chains.
你用链子勒死了他儿子
Oh, oh.
Was he the one on guard duty?
就是那个守卫啊
He was in my way.
他挡了我的路
Any knight would have done the same.
随便哪位骑士都会这么做
You are no knight.
你不配当骑士
You have forsaken every vow you ever took.
你背弃了发下的每句誓言
So many vows.
好多好多誓言
They make you swear and swear.
他们要我一次又一次地发誓
Defend the king, obey the king,
保卫国王,服从国王
obey your father,
服从父亲
protect the innocent, defend the weak.
守护无辜之人,保护弱者
But what if your father despises the king?
如果父亲藐视国王呢
What if the king massacres the innocent?
如果国王残杀无辜呢
It's too much.
太多太多了
No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another.
不管怎么做,背弃誓言是免不了的
Where did you find this beast?
您上哪儿找来的怪物
She is a truer knight than you will ever be,
她作为骑士的资格,你是望尘莫及
Kingslayer.
弑君者
Kingslayer.
弑君者
What a king he was.
好一位君王啊
Here's to Aerys Targaryen, the second of his name,
向七国统治者,全境守护者
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm,
伊里斯·坦格利安二世致敬
and to the sword I shoved in his back.
向我插进他后背的那把剑致敬
You are a man without honor.
你这人毫无荣誉可言
Do you know
您知道吗
I've never been with any woman but Cersei?
除了瑟曦,我这辈子没睡过别的女人
So in my own way,
从这方面讲
I have more honor than poor old dead Ned.
我比您那可怜的亡夫奈德更讲荣誉呢
What was the name of that bastard he fathered?
他生的杂种叫什么名字
Brienne. No, that wasn't it.
布蕾妮,不对,不是这名字
Snow, a bastard from the north.
雪诺,北方的私生子
Now, when... when good old Ned
说起来,当时老好人奈德
came home with some whore's baby,
带着妓女的儿子回家
did you pretend to love it?
您有没有装作喜欢他
No. You're not very good at pretending.
没有,您不善于伪装
You're an honest woman.
您很诚实
You hated that boy, didn't you?
您恨死了那孩子,对吧
How could you not hate him?
怎能不恨呢
The walking, talking reminder
他的一言一行都在提醒您
that the honorable Lord Eddark Stark
那么讲荣誉的艾德·史塔克公爵
fucked another woman.
上过别的女人
Your sword.
拿剑来
I told you what would happen.
我警告过你们
All of you...
所有的人
I told you what would happen if you served me loyally...
我告诉过你们,效忠我有什么好处
and what would happen if you did not.
背叛我有什么样的下场
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
What have you done? If there's any who still question
你们做了什么,如果还有人胆敢
whether your new lord means what he says...
质疑你们新城主的话
Here is the answer to your question.
这就是给你们的答案
No!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
legacy ['legəsi]

想一想再看

n. 祖先传下来之物,遗赠物
adj. [计算

联想记忆
replace [ri(:)'pleis]

想一想再看

vt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处

 
labored ['leibəd]

想一想再看

adj. 吃力的;费劲的;不自然的 v. 工作;劳动;分

联想记忆
determined [di'tə:mind]

想一想再看

adj. 坚毅的,下定决心的

 
spear [spiə]

想一想再看

n. 矛(正负电子对撞机)
vt 用矛刺

 
flip [flip]

想一想再看

vt. 掷,弹,轻击
vi. 翻转

联想记忆
grief [gri:f]

想一想再看

n. 悲痛,忧伤

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
miserable ['mizərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 悲惨的,痛苦的,贫乏的

 
betray [bi'trei]

想一想再看

vt. 误导,出卖,背叛,泄露
vi. 证明

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。