The wolf pup has gone south.
狼崽子去了南方
The North is ripe for the taking.
夺取北方的时机已经成熟
You'll take a ship to raid the fishing villages on the Stony Shore
你带一艘船去劫掠磐石海岸的渔村
I'm to fight fishermen? Be careful of their nets. -
我去跟渔夫作战?小心他们的渔网
Lovely boy. What do you want? -
可爱的男孩,你要干什么
You're called Arry?
你叫阿利?
A boy could make a friend.
某男孩可以多交一个朋友
This man has the honor to be Jaqen H'ghar.
此人很荣幸是贾昆·赫加尔
Every night it's the same.
夜夜如是
I'm running through the Godswood howling.
我嗥叫着在神木林中奔跑
These are dreams, nothing more.
那是梦,仅此而已
My dreams are different. Mine are true.
我的梦不同,我的是真实的
I saw something take that child.
我看见什么东西抱走了孩子
Wildlings serve crueler Gods than you or I.
野人侍奉的神明比你我的残忍许多
Ready my horse. We leave at dawn.
备好我的马,我们一早启程
Did Cersei have you knighted before or after
瑟曦封你为骑士,是在她让你爬上她床之前
she took you into her bed?
还是之后?
Nothing to say? Mercy! Mercy, My Lord! -
无话可说了?饶命啊!饶命,大人!
I want to know what Cersei is doing and you will tell me.
我想知道瑟曦在做什么,你要如实相告
Yes, My Lord, I will.
是,大人,遵命
Sweet boy! Help us!
可爱的小子!帮帮我们!
Round up any survivors.
把活着的人都集合起来
We'll take them back to Harrenhal.
带他们回赫伦堡
This one's a girl dressed as a boy.
这是个女扮男装的女孩
Get these prisoners to work. Bring the girl.
让那些囚犯去干活,把那女孩带过来
I need a new cupbearer.
我需要一个新侍酒
I will give you this one night to reconsider.
我给你一晚上时间重新考虑
Otherwise I shall destroy you.
否则我必置你于死地
Look to your sins, Lord Renly.
小心你的罪孽,蓝礼大人
The night is dark and full of terrors.
长夜黑暗,处处险恶
I will vouch for her, her people and her dragons.
我为她,她的子民和她的龙作保
Be it on your head.
有事你负责
Welcome to Qarth, My Lady.
欢迎来到魁尔斯,小姐
Trust you've not forgotten your smuggler's tricks.
相信你尚未忘记如何走私
What am I bringing ashore? The red woman. -
要我带什么上岸?-红袍女
You swear it? By the mother. -
你发誓? 以母亲的名义
My son has no interest in the Iron Throne.
我儿子对铁王座毫无兴趣
Then I see no reason for hostility between us.
那我们无需敌对
Your son can go on calling himself King in the North,
你儿子可以继续自称北境之王
the Starks will have dominion over all lands north of Moat Cailin,
史塔克家族将统治卡林湾以北的所有土地
provided he swears me an oath of fealty.
只要他向我宣誓效忠
And the wording of this oath?
誓言的措辞?
The same Ned Stark swore to Robert 18 years ago.
与18年前奈德·史塔克,对劳勃的誓言相同
Cat, their friendship held the kingdoms together.
凯特,他们的友谊保证了王国的统一
And in return for my son's loyalty?
我儿子的忠诚有何回报?
In the morning I'll destroy my brother's army.
明天一早,我会消灭我哥哥的军队
When that's done,
在那之后
Baratheon and Stark will fight their common enemy together,
拜拉席恩和史塔克将并肩迎战共同的敌人
as they have done many times before.
一如往昔
Our two houses have always been close,
我们两家一向关系密切
which is why I am begging you to reconsider this battle.
所以我恳求你重新考虑这场战役
Negotiate a peace with your brother.
和你哥哥协商停战吧
Negotiate with Stannis?
和史坦尼斯协商?
You heard him out there.
你听见他是怎么说的了
I'd have better luck debating the wind.
与风辩论还更有胜算些
Please bring my terms to your son.
请将我的条款告知你儿子
I believe we are natural allies.
我相信我们是天生的盟友
I hope he feels the same.
希望他也有同感
Together we could end this war in a fortnight.
我们联手,两周内就能结束这场战争
No!
不!
No. Follow me!
不,跟我来!
You'll die for this. No, wait, it wasn't her! -
你死定了,不,等等,不是她!
We've got to leave.
我们得赶紧离开
They'll hang you for this.
他们会绞死你的
Inside the King's tent, go! Now! -
在国王的帐篷里,快去!快!
I won't leave him.
我绝不离开他
You can't avenge him if you're dead.
你死了怎么为他报仇
Over there, go!
那边,快!
Not that way.
不是那边
We need to go home.
我们得回家
Loras. My Lord, My Lady. -
洛拉斯,大人,夫人
Get out.
出去
Stannis will be here in an hour.
史坦尼斯将在一小时后抵达
When he arrives, Renly's bannermen will flock to him.
到时蓝礼的封臣将会倒戈向他
Your former companions will fight for the privilege
为了自保,你以前的同伴会争先恐后
of selling you to their new king.
将你出卖给他们的新国王
And you want that privilege for yourself.
你自己也想那样
You will note that I am standing here talking to you,
你也注意到了,我站在这里跟你说话
not Stannis. There's no time for this. -
而非史坦尼斯,-没时间说这些了
Ride back to Highgarden, sister.
回高庭去吧,妹妹
I'm not running from Stannis.
我不会被史坦尼斯吓跑
Brienne of Tarth murdered Renly.
塔斯的布蕾妮杀了蓝礼
I don't believe that. You don't believe that.
我不相信,你也不相信
Who gained the most from our king's death?
国王的死对谁最有利?
Stannis.
史坦尼斯
I will put a sword through his righteous face.
我要刺穿他那张一本正经的脸
You can't stay here.
你不能留在此地
He would have been a true king,
他本可以成为真正的国王
a good king.
一个好国王
Tell me, Ser Loras,
告诉我,洛拉斯爵士
what do you desire most in this world?
在这世界上,你最想要的东西是什么?
Revenge.
复仇
I have always found that to be the purest of motivations,
我一直认为那是最纯粹的动机
but you won't have a chance to put your sword through Stannis,
但你根本没机会拿剑刺穿史坦尼斯
not today.
不是今天
You'll be cut to pieces before he sets foot on solid ground.
他一上岸,你就会被剁成肉酱
If it is justice that you want,
如果你想要正义
be smart about it.
就得聪明点
You can't avenge him from the grave.
你不能在棺材里为他报仇
Bring the horses.
带上战马
Please.
好吗
He was very handsome.
他非常英俊
He was, Your Grace.
是的,殿下
"Your Grace."
"殿下"
Calling yourself king doesn't make you one.
自称为王并不能成为王
And if Renly wasn't a king, I wasn't a queen.
如果蓝礼不是国王,我就不是王后
Do you want to be a queen?
你想做他的王后吗
No.
不想
I want to be the queen.
我想做真正的王后
Killed? By whom?
遇刺身亡?谁干的?
Accounts differ.
说法不一
Most seem to implicate Catelyn Stark in some way.
多数人似乎认为是凯特琳·史塔克
Really? Who'd have thought?
是吗,谁会这么想?
Some say it was one of his own Kingsguard,
有些人说是他的一名御林护卫
while still others say it was Stannis himself who did it
还有些人说是史坦尼斯本人所为
after negotiations went sour.
因为协商未果
Whomever did it, I say well done.
不管是谁干的,干得漂亮
It's not what Varys says.
瓦里斯不这么认为
He says Renly's army is flocking to support Stannis,
他说蓝礼的军队全部投靠了史坦尼斯
which would give Stannis superiority over us on both land and sea.
这样一来,无论陆地或海上,史坦尼斯都占了上风
Littlefinger says we can outspend him three to one.
小指头说我们的军费是他的三倍
And I say father raised you to have too much respect for money.
我认为父亲养得你认为钱是万能的了
Stannis Baratheon is coming for us,
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩正冲我们而来
sooner rather than later.
应早做准备
Aren't there other things you should be doing,
你不是应该在做其他事吗
like sealing my daughter in a crate so you can ship her away?
比如把我女儿装箱运走?
She'll be safer in Dorne.
她在多恩更安全
Yes, I know how concerned you are for her safety.
是,我知道你很担心她的安全
It so happens that I am.
确实如此
Myrcella is a sweet, innocent girl
弥赛菈是个天真可爱的姑娘
and I don't blame her at all for you.
我根本没有因你而迁怒于她
So clever.
真聪明
Aren't you always so clever with your schemes and your plots?
你搞阴谋诡计一向这么聪明
Schemes and plots are the same thing.
阴谋诡计是一回事
They are going to attack us.
他们要攻打我们了
We need to be ready.
我们得做好准备
No need to concern yourself over it.
不劳你费心了
The King is taking personal charge of siege preparations.
国王在亲自负责守城的准备工作
May I ask specifically what the King has in mind?
我能具体问问国王有何打算吗
You may specifically or you may ask vaguely.
具体地问,或含糊地问
The answer will be the same.
答案都是一样的
It's important that we talk about this.
我们必须讨论这件事
It's the King's royal prerogative
这是国王的王室特权
to withhold sensitive information from his councilors.
他可以不向御前会议成员,透露某些敏感信息
It's wildfire.
是野火
Wildfire?
野火?
You wouldn't lie to me, would you, cousin?
你不会骗我吧,堂弟?
No. That's a lie right there. -
当然不会,你刚骗了我
It is not a lie. Why would I lie?
我没骗你,我干吗要骗你?
Tell me,
告诉我
if the vile allegations against my brother and sister are true,
如果针对我哥哥姐姐,那些卑鄙的指控属实
do you think it will make Jaime more likely to kill you or less likely?
你认为詹姆杀你的可能性,是增加了还是减少了?
When I tell him you're fucking her, I mean.
我是说,要是我告诉他你上了她的话
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的都是真的
The smart money would be on more likely.
我赌他会杀你
She's making wildfire.
她在制造野火
But then perhaps his own unnatural urges will give him sympathy for yours.
但也许他自己那变态的欲望,会让他同情你的行为
The alchemists' guild is being commissioned. I suppose there's only one way to find out. -
炼金术士工会被征召了,-我看只有一个方法能搞清楚
They have thousands of pots already stored in their vaults.
他们在地下室里储备了数千陶罐
They are planning to launch them from the city walls
他们计划在城墙上
into Stannis's ships and armies.
冲史坦尼斯的船只和军队发射
Please.
相信我吧
When did she tell you this?
她什么时候告诉你的?
I heard her talking with the Pyromancer.
我听见了她和火术士的谈话
And the other night after I left her,
还有一晚,我离开后
she went to meet him.
她去见他了
I swear to you. Swear to me on what? -
我发誓,以什么发誓?
On my life. But I don't care about your life. -
以我的性命,但我不在乎你的死活
In the Light of the Seven,
以七神之名
by all that is holy and right,
以一切神圣与正义为证
I, Lancel Lannister, do solemnly vow--
我,蓝赛尔·兰尼斯特,庄严宣誓...
All right, all right. Enough.
好了,好了,够了
Even torturing you is boring.
连拷问你都这么无聊
Just get out.
快走吧
Oh, Lancel, tell my friend Bronn
对了,蓝赛尔,告诉我朋友波隆
to please kill you if anything should happen to me.
如果我遭遇不测,请他杀了你
Please kill me if anything should happen to Lord Tyrion.
如果提利昂大人遭遇不测,请杀了我
It will be my pleasure.
乐意效劳
Your Grace. What is it? -
陛下,什么事?
Your Grace.
陛下
I'm sorry about your brother, Your Grace.
你弟弟的事很抱歉,陛下
I wanted to let you know that people grieve for him.
我想让你知道,人们在为他悲痛
Your Grace.
陛下
Fools love a fool. Your Grace. -
傻瓜喜欢傻瓜,陛下
I grieve for him as well-- for the boy he was,
我也为他悲痛...为小时候的他
not the man he grew to be.
而不是长大后的他
I need to speak to you about what I saw in that cave.
我得告诉你我在洞里见到的一切
I thought I made it clear to you there'd be no need to speak to me on this matter.
我说得很清楚了,不必再跟我提及此事
Your Grace, I-- I've never known you to need to hear a thing twice. -
陛下,我...我还不知道一件事得跟你说两遍
And I've never known you to hide from the truth.
我也不知道你会不愿知道真相
You've come to lecture me on truth?
你是来教训我什么是真相的?
I've come to tell you that what I saw--
我来告诉你我所见的...
All my brother's bannermen have come to my side.
我弟弟的封臣全投到了我的麾下
Except the Tyrells, who fled like cowards.
只有提利尔兄妹落荒而逃
They won't be able to resist us now.
他们目前无力抵抗我们
Soon I shall be sitting on the Iron Throne.
很快我就会坐在铁王座之上
Nothing is worth what this will cost you,
你将为此事付出的代价,换取任何东西都不值得
not even the Iron-- I'll hear no more about it. -
甚至铁...我不要再听了
Take a company of men, secure the perimeter.
带一队人,在周围巡逻
When do we sail for King's Landing?
我们何时启航去君临?
As soon as I've consolidated my troops.
等我整合完军队
We'll make short work of the Lannisters' fleet.
我们会迅速除掉兰尼斯特的舰队
Once Blackwater Bay is cleared,
一旦扫清黑水湾
we'll deliver our troops to their doorstep and take the city.
我们就兵临城下,拿下那座城市
And will you bring Lady Melisandre with you?
你会带梅莉珊卓夫人同行吗
That's not your concern.
这不关你的事
If you take King's Landing with her by your side, the victory will be hers.
如果你在她的陪伴下取下君临,胜利就属于她了
I never thought I'd have reason to doubt your loyalty. Was I wrong?
我从未想过怀疑你的忠诚,我错了吗
Loyal service means telling hard truths.
忠诚意味着对残酷的真相直言不讳
Oh, truth again.
又是真相
All right, what's the truth?
好吧,什么真相?
The hard truth?
残酷的真相?
She's a foreigner preaching her foreign religion.
她是异族人,宣扬异族的宗教
Some believe she whispers orders in your ear and you obey.
有些人相信,她在你耳边轻声下命令,而你言听计从
What do you believe?
你相信什么?
You won those bannermen from Renly.
你从蓝礼那里赢来的封臣
Don't lose them to her.
别再让她赢走
We set out for King's Landing without Lady Melisandre.
我们不带梅莉珊卓夫人去君临
And you lead the fleet into Blackwater Bay.
你率领舰队攻打黑水湾
Your Grace, I'm honored, but my time on the sea
陛下,我深感荣幸,但我多年来在海上遇到船
was spent evading ships, not attacking them.
只会东躲西藏,从没打过仗
The other lords won't be happy.
恐怕其他诸侯或有不满
Most of those lords should consider themselves lucky
我没把大部分诸侯以叛国罪绞死
I don't hang them for treason.
已经算他们走运
Hard truths cut both ways, Ser Davos.
残酷真相亦是双刃剑,戴佛斯爵士
I've got it! I've got it!
我拿到了,我拿到了
So it's that one there at the top, on the right.
所以是那边站在右方顶端的家伙
Buy my fruit, My Lord. Fresh fruit.
买点水果吧,大人,新鲜的水果
Stannis has more infantry,
史坦尼斯手中握有更多的士兵
more ships, more horses.
更多舰队和战马
What do we have?
咱们手上都有些啥
There's that mind of yours you keep going on about.
你那聪明的脑子,不就是专门用来算计这些的
Well, I've never actually been able to kill people with it.
我这脑子还从未真的杀过人
Good thing. I'd be out of a job.
幸好,不然我岂不是要失业
What about your father?
你父亲怎么说
He hasn't sent a raven in weeks.
他好几周没派信鸦来了
He's very busy.
他正忙着呢
Being repeatedly humiliated by Robb Stark is time-consuming.
忙着被罗柏·史塔克打得颜面扫地
We won't be able to hold the city against Stannis,
史坦尼斯攻来这城是守不住的
not the way Joffrey's planning on holding it.
要是照着乔佛里的法子来就守不住
Corruption - yes.
堕落啊,对
We are swollen, bloated, foul.
我们变得臃肿,肮脏,腐化
Brother fornicates with sister in the bed of Kings
姐弟在国王的寝床上苟合
and we're surprised when the fruit of their incest is rotten?
乱伦之子日渐糜烂,难道不是意料中事吗
Yes, a rotten king.
正是,一个糜烂的国王
It's hard to argue with his assessment.
他说的倒还挺让人无从辩驳
Not after what he did to your birthday present.
尤其是在他对你的生日礼下毒手后
The King is a lost cause.
国王败局已定
It's the rest of us I'm worried about now.
我们其余人等才是我现在所担心的
A dancing king, prancing down his bloodstained halls
一个在他血迹斑斑的王宫中阔步
to the tune of a twisted demon monkey.
随着畸形魔猴的笛声翩翩起舞的国王
You have to admire his imagination.
他的想象力倒还挺丰富的
He's talking about you. What? -
他说的是你,什么
Demon monkey?
畸形魔猴
People think you're pulling the King's strings.
人们认为是你在操纵国王这个牵线傀儡
They blame you for the city's ills.
他们将城中种种病象怪罪于你
Blame me? I'm trying to save them.
怪罪我,我是拼命要救他们
You don't need to convince me.
你没必要说服我
Demon monkey.
畸形魔猴
Yeah, come on.
是啊,少来了
You're the crew of the sea bitch?
你们是海婊子的船员吗
I'm your commander. Welcome.
我是你们的指挥官,欢迎
Stop.
停下
Stop!
停下
Your Captain commands you to stop.
船长命令你们停下
Where are we heading, Captain?
我们要去哪儿,船长
The Stony Shore to raid their villages.
磐石海岸,去抢掠那里的村庄
There'll be spoils in it for you, and women
能从中获得不少战利品,还有女人
if you do your jobs well.
如果你干得好的话
And who decides if we've done our jobs well?
谁干得好又是谁说了算呢
I do.
我说了算
Your Captain.
你们的船长
I have been reaving and raping
老子在你被巴隆射出来之前
since before you left Balon's balls, Captain.
就开始奸淫捋掠了,船长
Don't reckon I've got much use for your ideas on how to do it.
别以为我会听你说该怎么做
Don't reckon I've got much use for your Captain at all.
别以为我会需要什么船长
I'm thinking I can do the job of captain real well myself.
我觉得自个儿就能当个好船长
All I need is a ship.
我要的只是一艘船
You wouldn't know where I could find myself
你不会知道我该上哪儿
a ship now, would you?
给自己找艘船吧,是不是
You could do that,
你可以啊
take the ship, head out on your own.
占领这艘船,自己出航
And I will hunt you down, drag you back here in chains,
而我会对你穷追不舍,给你带上枷锁把你拽回来
and hang you for a traitor.
以叛国罪论处把你吊死
Stop. We yield.
住手吧,咱们投降啦
Congratulations on your first command.
祝贺你首次指挥
Thank you. Kind of you to come see me off.
多谢,你来送行还真是好心
Oh, I'm not here for you.
我不是为你而来
I was just on my way to Red Harbor.
我只是在去红港的路上
I've got 30 ships. There's nowhere to put them here.
我有三十艘船,可不会停在这区区小地方
Too narrow. You'd better get out there. -
太窄了,你还是快去吧
Wouldn't want them to set sail without you.
可不想他们丢下你自己起航了
That would never happen.
这种事绝无可能
My crew would wait on deck for a year if I asked them to.
只要有我之令,我的船员们会在甲板上等上一年
This lot, though...
这些家伙嘛就...
Enjoy the Stony Shore.
好好享受磐石海岸
Come on, I'll take you out.
来吧,我带你走
Who are you?
你是谁
Dagmer, your first mate.
达格摩,你的大副
Why aren't you with the rest of them?
你怎么没跟他们一起
Or did they send you to row me out and dump me halfway in the sea?
还是他们派你来,要划船划到半程丢我下海
That would be good for a laugh.
那倒是会让大伙儿笑翻天
They're not gonna respect you until you prove yourself.
在你证明自己前他们都不会尊重你的
And how am I supposed to prove myself by pillaging
不过是洗劫个屁大点的渔村
piss-poor fishing villages? You're not. -
我又怎么能证明我自己,你不能
And yet that's the task my father has given me
但这却是父亲让我用来证明
to prove that I'm a true Iron Islander.
自己是真正铁民的第一个任务
They're all Iron Islanders.
他们都是铁民
Do they do as they're told or do they do as they like?
他们是听命行事呢,还是随心所欲
The Stony Shore's not far from Torrhen's Square.
磐石海岸距托伦方城不远
The seat of the House of Tallhart--
那里是陶哈家族的封地
a more impressive prize than a few fishermen's daughters.
比区区几个渔夫之女更让人垂涎
What, you don't think we could take it?
怎么,你觉得我们打不下来
No, we could.
不,打倒是能打下来
We could never hold it for more than a few days.
只是守不了多久
As soon as Winterfell got word that we'd taken Torrhen's Square,
一旦临冬城收到,我们占领托伦方城的风声
the Starks would send their men to take it back.
史塔克军会派遣兵马把城收回
And then
然后...
take me to my ship.
带我上船
The Starks have overextended their lines.
史塔克军把战线拉得太长
Now that summer's over, they'll have a hard time
现在夏末将尽,他们没有足够军粮
keeping their men and horses fed.
喂饱士兵和马匹简直举步维艰
The Starks understand winter better than we ever will.
史塔克远远比我们更了解寒冬
The cold won't beat them.
他们才不会被严寒打败
Our spies report growing discontent among the northern lords.
咱们的探子回报说,军中有北方领主不满
They want to return home
他们想赶紧打道回府
and gather the harvest before the crops turn.
在庄稼枯萎前回去收获粮食
And I'm sure if those same spies snuck into our own encampments,
我还可以肯定的说假如这个探子,偷偷潜进咱们自己的军营
they would report growing discontent amongst the southern lords.
他们也会回报军中有南方领主不满
This is war; No one's content.
这是战争,没有谁是称心如意的
We've underestimated the Stark boy for too long.
我们低估史塔克这小子太久了
He has a good mind for warfare, his men worship him.
他善于调兵布阵,也很受将士爱戴
And as long as he keeps winning battles,
只要他继续战无不胜
they'll keep believing he is King in the North.
他们仍会坚信他是北境之王
You've been waiting for him to fail.
你们就等着他失败
He is not going to fail,
他不会自己失败
not without our help.
我们不动手他就不会
So how do we stop him?
那么我们该怎么阻止他
We've worked through the night, My Lord.
咱们已经整宿没睡了,大人
Perhaps we'd profit from some sleep.
还不如让咱们睡两觉
As I think you would, Reginald.
会让你睡的,雷吉纳德
And because you're my cousin,
看在你是我堂弟份上
I might even let you wake from that sleep.
也许我还不会让你一睡不醒
Go, I'm sure your wife must miss you.
去吧,你妻子肯定很想念你
My wife's in Lannisport.
我妻子在兰尼斯港
Well, then you'd better start riding.
那你还不赶紧启程
Go before I change my mind and send her your head.
在我改变主意给她送上你的人头前快滚
If your name wasn't Lannister,
要不是你姓兰尼斯特
you'd be scrubbing out pots in the cook's tent. Go!
就等着在厨子的帐篷里刷锅吧,滚
Not wine, water.
不要酒,倒水
We'll be here for some time.
咱们这个会还有得开
Girl.
女孩
Where are you from?
你从哪里来的
Maidenpool, My Lord.
女泉城,大人
And who are the Lords of Maidenpool?
女泉城的领主是谁
Remind me. House Mooton, My Lord. -
给我提个醒,慕顿家族,大人
And what is their Sigil?
他们的家徽是什么
A red salmon.
红鲑鱼
I think a Maidenpool girl would remember that.
我想女泉城的女孩不会忘记这点
You're a northerner, aren't you?
你是北方人,是不是
Good. One more time, where are you from?
很好,再说一次,你从哪儿来
Barrowton, My Lord. House Dustin.
荒冢屯,大人,达斯丁家族
Two crossed longaxes beneath a black crown.
黑色王冠下两柄交叉长斧
And what do they say of Robb Stark in the North?
北方人是怎么说罗柏·史塔克的
They call him the young wolf.
他们称他少狼主
And?
还有呢
They say he rides into battle on the back of a giant Direwolf.
他们说他骑在一匹巨大的冰原狼上杀入战场
They say he can turn into a wolf himself when he wants.
说他要是想,自己也能变身为狼
They say he can't be killed.
说他有不死之身
And do you believe them?
你相信他们所说吗
No, My Lord.
不,大人
Anyone can be killed.
没有人是不死之身
Fetch that water.
去把水拿来
A girl says nothing.
某女孩什么都别说
A girl keeps her mouth closed.
某女孩闭紧嘴巴
No one hears,
没有人听得到
and friends may talk in secret, yes?
朋友之间说说悄悄话,好不好
A boy becomes a girl.
男孩变成女孩
I was always a girl.
我一直是女孩
And I was always aware.
我一直都知道
But the girl keeps secrets.
但女孩藏着秘密
It is not for a man to spoil them.
我不该揭穿它们
You're one of them now.
你现在成了他们的人
I should have let you burn.
我本该让你烧死
And you fetch water for one of them now.
你现在为他们中的一人倒水
Why is this right for you and wrong for me?
你是对的,我怎么就错了?
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
You did.
你有
I did.
我也有
And here we are.
结果我们再次相遇
A man pays his debts.
我得偿还人情
A man owes three.
欠你三个
Three what?
三个什么?
The Red God takes what is his, lovely girl.
红神是债主,可爱的女孩
And only death may pay for life.
只有死亡能偿还人命
You saved me and the two I was with.
你救了我和其他两人
You stole three deaths from the Red God.
从红神手里偷走三条人命
We have to give them back.
我们得还给他
Speak three names
说出三个名字
and the man will do the rest.
其余的不用你操心
Three lives I will give you-
我给你三条命
no more, no less,
不多不少
and we're done.
然后一笔勾销
I can name anyone
我可以说出任何人
and you'll kill him?
你也会杀他?
A man has said.
一言既出
The one who tortures everyone.
那个折磨所有人的人
A man needs a name.
说出姓名
I don't know his name.
我不知道他叫什么
They call him the Tickler.
他们叫他"记事本"
That is enough.
够了
Go now, girl. Your master is thirsty.
快去吧,姑娘,你的主人口渴了
He's not here yet.
他还没有来
He'd have seen us, blown the horn.
他看到了我们,吹响了号角
When will he come?
他什么时候来?
The Halfhand does things in his own time.
断掌会自己安排时间
My uncle told me stories about him.
我叔叔曾给我讲过他的故事
Most of them are true.
大多数都是真的
I heard the Halfhand spent half of last winter beyond the wall.
我听说断掌在长城那头度过了半个冬天
The whole winter.
一整个冬天
He was north of the Skirling Pass when the snows came.
下雪的时候,他在风声峡以北
Had to wait for the thaw.
等着冰雪消融
So it is possible for someone to survive out here on their own.
这么说人有可能在这里独自存活
Well, possible for the Halfhand.
对断掌来说有可能
Beautiful, isn't it?
这里真美
Gilly would love it here.
吉莉肯定会喜欢
There's nothing more sickening than a man in love.
没有比恋爱中的男人更恶心的
About time you did something.
是时候花点力气了
At least you'll keep warm.
至少可以暖暖身
The fist of the First Men.
最初的先民
Think of how old this place is-
想想这地方有多古老
before the Targaryens defeated the Hendals,
在坦格利安家族击败安达尔人之前
before the Andals took Westeros from the First Men.
在安达尔人从先民手中夺取维斯特洛之前
Before I die, please, stop talking. ...
在我死之前,求你闭上嘴
Thousands and thousands of years ago,
上百万年前
the First Men stood here where we're standing
先民站在我们站着的地方
all through the long night.
熬过漫漫长夜
What do you think they were like, the First Men?
你们觉得先民是什么样的人?
Stupid.
愚蠢
Smart people don't find themselves in places like this.
聪明人不会来这种地方
I think they were afraid.
我想他们是因为害怕
I think they came here to get away from something.
我想他们来这儿是为了躲避什么
And I don't think it worked.
而且最终没能逃脱
Wildlings?
野人?
One blast is for rangers returning.
一声号角代表游骑兵归来
Wildlings is two blasts.
两声代表野人出现
So you got to stand there waiting,
所以你要站在那里等着
wondering.
琢磨着
One blast for friends,
一声为友
two for foes.
两声为敌
And three for White Walkers.
三声为异鬼
It's been 1,000 years,
虽然过去一千年
but that's the only time they blow the horn three times.
但那是唯一吹响三次的时候
But if it's been 1,000 years, how do you know?
如果过去了一千年,你是怎么知道的?
Well... I read it in a book. -
这个嘛...-我在书里读到过
Look.
瞧
It's Qhorin Halfhand.
是断掌科林
Aye, we'll live another day.
是啊,我们又可多活一天了
Hurrah.
万岁
Take care, My Lord.
大人,您悠着点
I remember reading an old sailor's proverb-
记得我看过一个老水手说过
"piss on wildfire and your cock burns off."
"在野火上撒尿会烧掉小鸡鸡"
Oh, I have not conducted this experiment.
我还没做过这个实验
It could well be true.
很可能是真的
The substance burns so hot,
这东西燃烧温度极高
it melts wood, stone, even steel,
能熔化木头,石块,甚至钢铁
and, of course, flesh.
当然还有人肉
The substance burns so hot, it melts flesh like tallow.
它能把人肉烧成油脂
After the dragons died,
龙灭亡后
wildfire was the key to the Targaryen power.
野火是坦格利安家族力量的关键
My companion takes issue.
我的同伴有异议
If I could tell you how many crazy old men
我告诉你,我见过许多疯老人
I've seen pushing carts around army camps
在军营中推着车
making grand claims about jars full of pig shit...
声称装猪屎的罐子能派大用场
No offense meant. Our order does not deal in pig shit. -
我无意冒犯,我不是在卖猪屎
The substance is fire given form.
这东西是有形的火
And we have been perfecting it since the days of Maegor.
我们从梅葛时代起就在完善它
To do what?
用来干什么?
The jars are put in catapults and flung at the enemy.
把罐子放在投石机上掷向敌人
How much do you have?
你有多少?
If you could get real soldiers to man the catapults,
如果你有真正的军队来操作投石机
then maybe you'd hit your target one time in 10,
那倒有可能投十次中一次
but all the real soldiers are in the Riverlands with your father.
但真正的军队都在河间地你父亲那边
My Lord, this man is insulting.
大人,他简直是侮辱人
I don't know if you've ever seen a battle, old man,
我不知道你是否亲历过战争,老人家
but things can get a bit messy.
战场上可能一片混乱
'Cause when we're flinging things at Stannis,
因为当我们朝史坦尼斯扔东西的时候
he's flinging them right back at us.
他会朝我们扔回来
Men die, men shit themselves, men run,
有人当场倒毙,有人屁滚尿流,有人抱头逃窜
which means pots falling,
瓶瓶罐罐就会摔倒
which means fire inside the walls,
城内就会起火
which means the poor cunts trying to defend the city
那些努力保卫都城的可怜鬼
end up burning it down.
最终反而会烧掉它
My friend remains unconvinced.
你还是没说服我朋友
He would not dare insult my order
如果伊里斯·坦格利安还活着
whilst Aerys Targaryen lived. Well, he's not living anymore. -
他不敢侮辱我的货,他已经死了
And all his pots of wildfire didn't help him, did they?
他所有的野火也没救活他,不是吗?
Men win wars, not magic tricks.
只有人能打胜仗,不是魔法药剂
We have been working tirelessly day and night
自从您姐姐下达命令后
ever since your royal sister commanded us to do so.
我们日以继夜地工作
Our present count stands
我们目前的总量已达到
at 7,811,
7811罐
enough to burn Stannis Baratheon's fleet
足够烧毁史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的舰队
and armies both.
以及陆上军队
This is a shit idea.
这是个坏点子
I'm afraid I have to concur with my advisor, wisdom Hallyne.
恐怕我和我的智囊的观点一致,哈林术士
The contents of this room could lay King's Landing low.
这个地窖里的东西能摧毁君临城
You won't be making wildfire for my sister any longer.
你不用再为我姐姐制造野火
You'll be making it for me.
你为我来做
Dracarys Dracarys.
龙喷火
Dracarys Dracarys.
龙喷火
He'll be able to feed himself from now on.
他现在能自己吃东西了
Let him sleep, Doreah.
让他睡会儿,多莉亚
Yes, Khaleesi.
是,卡利熙
He loves you.
他喜欢你
******
我把这部分拆掉
****
然后用它修好了鞋跟
Thank you, my friend.
谢谢,我的朋友
Did you see the dress Xaro had made for you?
您看到扎罗为您做的裙子了吗?
They say he's the wealthiest man in Qarth.
据说他是魁尓斯城最富有的人
It is known.
人人都知道
And if Qarth is the wealthiest city in Essos-
如果魁尓斯是厄索斯大陆最富有的城市
The last time a rich man gave me a dress,
上次一个富人送我裙子时
he was selling me to Khal Drogo.
他把我卖给了卓戈卡奥
Xaro is our host, but we know nothing about him.
我们是扎罗的客人,但对他一无所知
Men like to talk about other men
男人喜欢在高兴的时候
when they're happy.
谈论其他男人
You would look like a real princess in Xaro's-
您穿上这裙子会像一个真正的公主
She's not a princess. She's a Khaleesi.
她不是公主,她是卡利熙
You should wear it, Khaleesi.
您应该穿上它,卡利熙
You are their guest.
您是他们的客人
It would be rude not to.
如果不穿就失礼了
And you must visit the night market.
您一定得去逛逛夜市
The Qartheen night market is like no night market you've ever seen.
魁尔斯的夜市会让您大开眼界的
It sounds wonderful.
听上去不错
The Meereens think they have a night market.
弥林人自以为自己那个叫夜市
I will take you there myself.
我会亲自带您去的
Please excuse me for a moment.
失陪了
What are they doing?
他们在干吗
Malakko says the statue is too heavy to carry.
马拉可说这个雕像太重了,不太好拿
Kovarro says that Malakko is an idiot.
卡瓦洛说马拉可是个傻子
They can pry out the gems, the rest is pure gold.
他们可以把宝石撬出来,剩下的都是纯金
Very soft. He can chop off as much as we can carry.
非常柔软,我们能带多少他就劈多少下来
My brother used to say the only thing the Dothraki knew how to do
我哥哥曾说,多斯拉克人唯一会做的事情
was steal things better men have built.
就是将其他手艺更好的人,建造的东西偷走
It's not the only thing.
并不是唯一一件
They're quite good at killing the better men.
他们对杀死手艺更好的人,也很在行
That's not the kind of queen I'm going to be.
我绝不会变成这样的女王
Mother of Dragons.
龙之母
On behalf of the warlocks of Qarth, I welcome you.
我谨代表魁尔斯的男巫,欢迎您的到来
A demonstration?
请容我演示一番
Take this gem.
拿好这块宝石
Look at it.
看着它
Into its depths.
沉浸其中
So many facets.
那么多的刻面
Look closely enough and you can see yourself in them.
靠近一些,您能看到自己的脸
Often more than once.
往往还不止一张脸
Should you grow tired of Xaro's baubles and trinkets,
等你厌倦了札罗的凡尘琐物
it would be an honor to host you at the House of the Undying.
我将在不朽之殿恭迎您的大驾
You're always welcome, Mother of Dragons.
随时恭候您,龙之母
My apologies.
十分抱歉
Pyat Pree is one of the Thirteen.
俳雅·菩厉是十三巨子之一
It was customary for me to extend him an invitation.
邀请他前来赴宴是一种习俗
Customs die slow deaths in Qarth.
在魁尔斯,习俗已经慢慢消亡
What is the House of the Undying?
什么是不朽之殿
It is where the warlocks go to squint at dusty books
男巫们在那儿阅读腐朽的卷轴
and drink shade of the evening.
啜饮夜影之水
It turns their lips blue and their minds soft-
直到双唇变蓝,思维模糊
so soft, they actually believe their parlor tricks are magic.
模糊到他们甚至相信,他们那些助兴的小把戏其实是魔法
You watch over her.
你看好她了
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
I know you.
我认识你
Jorah Mormont of Bear Island.
你是熊岛的乔拉·莫尔蒙
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm no one.
我谁都不是
But she is the Mother of Dragons.
但她是龙之母
She needs true protectors now more than ever.
她比以前更需要忠心的守护者
They shall come day and night to see the wonder born into the world again.
他们会不分昼夜觐见,这重生于世的奇迹
And when they see, they shall lust,
接着便会贪念陡生
for dragons are fire made flesh.
因为龙的血肉由火构成
And fire is power.
而火就是力量
It looked like Stannis.
看上去像是史坦尼斯
To me it just looked like...
对我来说,那看上去就像...
A shadow in the shape of a man.
人的影子
In the shape of Stannis.
是史坦尼斯的影子
We should reach my son's camp tomorrow.
我们明天就能抵达我儿子的营地了
Will you stay there long, My Lady?
您会在那儿停留很久吗,夫人
Only long enough to tell Robb what I have seen.
等我把所见的告诉罗柏就走
After that, I will leave for Winterfell.
之后我就启程回临冬城
My two youngest need me.
我最小的两个孩子需要我
I've been away from them for far too long.
我离开他们太久了
I never knew my mother.
我从没见过我的母亲
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
My own mother died on the birthing bed
我的母亲死在了产床上
when I was very young.
那时我还很小
It's a bloody business.
生育真是残忍
What comes after is even harder.
生完之后才更加艰辛
Once you're safely back amongst your own people,
等您一旦安全回到您的人民中去后
will you give me leave to go, My Lady?
您会让我走吗,夫人
You mean to kill Stannis.
你是说让你去杀史坦尼斯
I swore a vow.
我起誓要保护我的君主
But Stannis has a great army around him.
但史坦尼斯身边也有大军
His own guards are sworn to keep him safe.
他的护卫也起誓要保他周全
I'm as good as any of them.
我并不比他们任何一人要差
I should never have fled.
我当初不该逃走的
Renly's death was no fault of yours.
蓝礼的死并非你的过错
You served him bravely.
你英勇地保护了他
I only held him that once
我从没抱过他
as he was dying.
直到他死去的那一刻
He's gone, Brienne.
他已经离我们而去,布蕾妮
You serve nothing and no one by following him into the earth.
没有任何誓言,任何人,要求你追随他一起入土
Renly's enemies are Robb's enemies as well.
蓝礼的敌人也是罗柏的敌人
I do not know your son, My Lady...
我不认识你的儿子,夫人
but I could serve you if you would have me.
但我愿意为您效劳,如果您接受的话
You have courage.
您有勇气
Not battle courage, perhaps, but, I don't know,
并不是浴血沙场的勇气,然而,我不知道
a woman's kind of courage.
是女性特有的勇气
And I think that when the time comes, you will not hold me back.
而且我明白,等时机来临,您一定不会强留我
Promise me that you will not hold me back from Stannis.
答应我不阻止我向史坦尼斯报仇
When the time comes, I will not hold you back.
当时机来临时,我绝不会阻止你
Then I am yours, My Lady.
我是您的人了,夫人
I will shield your back
我会保护您的安全
and give my life for yours if it comes to that.
危难之际,我愿意奉献我的生命
I swear it by the Old Gods and the new.
以新旧诸神之名,我郑重起誓
I vow that you shall always have a place in my home
我起誓,你将永远在我的厅堂中
and at my table
占有一席之地
and that I shall ask no service of you
我誓言永不让你的服务
that might bring you dishonor.
蒙上不誉的污名
I swear it by the Old Gods and the new.
以新旧诸神之名,我郑重起誓
And it's not just thieves, My Lord.
不光光是小偷,大人
There's wolves in them hills now, more than I've ever seen.
现在山上还有狼,我从没见过这么多狼
They come down in the night and they kill my sheep.
狼群晚上下山,杀死我的羊
My three sons is away fighting for your brother, My Lord.
我的三个儿子,都去为您的哥哥作战了,大人
They'll fight, keep fighting till they're told to go home.
他们战斗,直到大人们让他们回家
I have no one to man my flock now. Only me.
没人来替我看守羊群了,只剩下我一个人
I can't keep watch all day and all night.
我没法日夜不停地看着
We can send two orphan boys from Winterstown home with you
我们能在临冬城内找两个孤儿,跟你回家
to help watch over your flock
帮你看守羊群
if you can give them room and board.
只要你答应照顾他们的起居
My wife always prayed for more children.
我妻子总是想要更多的孩子
We'll look after them. Thank you, My Lord.
我们会照看他们的,谢谢,大人
And may the Gods bless you and yours.
愿诸神保佑您和您的家人
Stop it.
别砸了
If that's everyone, I'm going to go for a ride before dark.
如果没有其他人来请愿了,我想在天黑前去骑一会儿马
Good. Hodor.
好,阿多
Hodor. BranLord Stark.
阿多,布兰·史塔克大人
Torrhen's Square is under siege.
托伦方城被人袭击了
Torrhen's Square is barely 40 leagues from here.
托伦方城离这儿还不到40里
How can the Lannisters strike so far north?
兰尼斯特怎么会袭击如此靠北的地方
Might be a raiding party led by the Mountain.
也许是魔山带领的一支突击队
Might be Sellswords paid by Tywin Lannister.
也许是泰温·兰尼斯特雇的佣兵
We have to help them. Most of the fighting men are away with Robb,
我们必须去救援,大多数的士兵都跟着罗柏走了
but I can gather 200 decent men. Do you need so many?
但我能召集200个壮丁,你需要这么多人吗
If we can't protect our own bannermen,
如果我们不能保护自己的封臣
why should they protect us?
他们为什么要来保护我们
Go, Ser Rodrik. Take the men you need.
去吧,罗德利克爵士,带上你需要的人手
Won't take long, My Lord. Southerners don't do well up here.
不需要很久的,大人,南方人在这儿没什么战斗力
So, what does it mean? Ask your Maester Luwin.
那是什么意思呢,问问鲁温学士
He's the one studying books all the time.
他一天到晚都在研究古籍
I did ask him. He'd never heard of a three-eyed raven.
我问过他了,他从没听说过三眼乌鸦
Must not mean anything, then You're lying.
那肯定是没有什么意思了,你在撒谎
You might be a little lord, but don't you call me a liar.
也许你是个小主子,但不准你叫我骗子
You know what it means. I never said I didn't.
你知道那是什么意思,我从没说过我不知道
You didn't give me an honest answer.
你没有诚实地回答我的问题
That's not the same as being a liar.
这同撒谎不一样
Well, it's not far off.
也差得不多
So, you've been dreaming of a three-eyed raven again?
所以说,你又梦到三眼乌鸦了吗
In the Godswood, you told me you didn't dream.
在神木林里,你告诉我你不做梦了
Now who's a liar?
现在谁是骗子呀
What did you see in your dream?
你在梦里见到了什么
Something bad?
不好的事情吗
Tell me, boy.
告诉我,孩子
I dreamt that the sea came to Winterfell.
我梦见一片汪洋包围了临冬城
I saw waves crashing against the gates
我看见浪涛击碎城门
and the water came flowing over the walls...
盐水灌进墙内
flooded the castle.
淹没了城堡
Drowned men were floating here
院子里到处是淹死的人
in the yard.
淹死的人
Ser Rodrik was one of them.
罗德利克爵士也是其中之一
The sea is hundreds of miles away.
大海在百里之外呢
I know.
我知道
It's just a stupid dream. I've got to get these potatoes to the kitchen.
只是一个愚蠢的梦,我得把这些土豆送去厨房
Otherwise they'll put me in chains again.
不然他们又得把我锁起来
Osha.
欧莎
The three-eyed raven,
三眼乌鸦
what do they say about it
在长城以北
north of the wall?
他们是怎么说的
They say all sorts of crazy things north of the wall.
长城以北的人说的都是胡扯
There.
那儿
Where?
哪儿
On that Mountain.
那座山上
I don't see very well.
我看不太清
A fire.
有火
There's a fire.
那儿有火
The people sitting around it have better eyes than yours or mine.
围着那火坐着的人,比你我的视力要好得多
When they see us coming, that fire becomes a signal.
他们看到我们靠近后,那火就会变成信号
Gives Mance Rayder plenty of time. to throw a party in our honor.
让曼斯·雷德有足够的时间,给我们办个欢迎派对
How many wildlings have joined him?
有多少野人加入了他
From what we can tell, all of them.
据我所知,所有的野人
Mance has gathered them all like deer against the wolves.
曼斯将他们都召集起来,好像鹿群要对付狼群
They're almost ready to make their move.
他们差不多就要行动了
Where? Somewhere safe.
在哪儿,安全的地方
Somewhere south.
南面一些
Can't just march into their midst.
我们没法冲进他们之中
And we can't wait for them here with nothing
也没法在这个只有石头掩体的地方
but a pile of stones to protect us.
等着他们到来
You saying we should fall back to the Wall?
你是说我们该回长城吗
Mance was one of us once.
曼斯曾是我们中的一员
Now he's one of them.
现在他变成了他们的人
He's gonna teach them our way of doing things.
他会教导他们我们做事的方式
They'll hit us in force.
他们会举兵攻打我们
And they won't run away when we hit back.
我们反击的时候,他们也不会落荒而逃
They're gonna be more organized than before,
他们会比以前更有组织
more disciplined
更有纪律
more like us.
更像我们
So we need to be more like them,
所以我们要像他们一样
do things their way.
以他们的方式行事
Sneak in, kill Mance,
偷偷潜入,杀死曼斯
and scatter them to the winds before they can march on the Wall.
在他们前进至长城之前,将他们逐一击破
And to do that... We need to get rid of those lookouts. -
要达到这个目的...我们得把这些哨点处理了
It's not a job for 400 men.
这不是400人的大军能做到的
I need to move fast and silent.
需要行动迅捷无声
Harker, Stonesnake, Borba.
哈克,石蛇,博巴
Lord Commander, I'd like to join Lord Qhorin.
总司令,我愿意加入科林大人
I've been called lots of things,
我有很多个名字
but that might be my first Lord Qhorin.
但从没有人叫过我科林大人
You're a steward, Snow, not a ranger.
你是事务官,雪诺,不是游骑兵
I've fought and killed a Wight.
我曾杀死过尸鬼
How many rangers can say that?
有多少个游骑兵能够做到
He's the one?
就是他吗
Aye. You killed a Wight.
对,你杀死过尸鬼
You also let an old man beat you bloody and take your sword.
你还让一个老人,把你揍得鲜血淋漓,拿走了你的剑
Craster?
卡斯特吗
In the boy's defense, that's a tough old goat.
不是我帮他说话,那老家伙是挺难缠
I could take up Jon's duties while he's gone, My Lord.
我能顶替琼恩的工作,大人
It would be no trouble.
不会麻烦的
Well, I hope you make a better ranger than you do a steward.
但愿你做游骑兵,比做事务官更称职
Go on.
去吧
So, tell me,
告诉我
how long has your manservant been in love with you?
你的仆人爱上你多久了
He's not my manservant and he's not in love with me.
他不是我的仆人,他也没有爱上我
He's my advisor,
他是我的智囊
my friend.
我的朋友
Unlikely.
未必
I can almost always tell what a man wants.
我总能看穿男人想要的是什么
And what about what a woman wants?
那女人想要什么呢
Much more complicated.
这就复杂得多
You, for example,
你,比如说
what do you want?
你想要什么
To cross the Narrow Sea and take back the Iron Throne.
渡过狭海,夺回铁王座
Why?
为什么?
Because I promised my Khalasar I'd protect them
因为我答应要保护我的卡拉萨
and find them a safe home.
帮他们找到安全的家园
You want to conquer the Seven Kingdoms? ???
你想要为多斯拉克人征服七国吗
I want them because they're mine by right.
我想要征服七国,那是因为它们本就是我的
The Iron Throne is mine and I will take it.
铁王座属于我,我会夺回它
Ah, a conqueror.
啊,征服者
And how did you get all of this? Did someone give it to you?
那你是怎么拥有这一切的呢,是别人给你的吗
No. I come from nothing.
不,我白手起家
I hit the docks like a piece of cargo,
我曾如一件货物般被扔上了码头
except someone normally cares what happens to cargo.
不过别人通常还会关心货物是否有损坏
So you wanted more than you had and you took it.
所以说你不满于自己的现状,争取到了想要的东西
You're a conqueror, too. you're just less ambitious.
你也是个征服者,只是差了一些雄心
What do you want, Xaro Zhoan Daxos?
你想要什么,札罗·赞旺·达梭斯
At the gates of the city, you bled for me.
在城门之外,你为我流下了鲜血
Why?
为什么
I will show you why.
我会告诉你为什么
The door and the vault is made of Valyrian stone.
这扇门以及这个金库,是用瓦雷利亚钢制造的
The hardest steel does not make a mark.
这种钢最为坚固,不会留下任何痕迹
I offered the greatest locksmiths in Qarth
我曾让悬赏魁尔斯最出色的锁匠
their weight in gold if they could break into it.
若能打开这把锁,便奉上同他们体重等重的黄金
I made the same offer to the greatest thieves.
同样的赏金,也许给了最出色的小偷
They all went home empty-handed.
但他们都空手回家了
The only thing that can open this door
唯一能打开这扇门的
is this key.
就是这把钥匙
And behind the door?
门后面呢
And it can all be mine? All?
都会是我的吗,都?
Let us say half.
不如说是一半吧
More than enough to buy horses, ships, armies-
远远足够你买马,战船,军队
enough to go home.
足够你回家
All I have to do?
我只需要?
Is marry me.
嫁给我
That was a romantic proposal.
这求婚真是浪漫
I've already married once for love,
我曾因爱而娶过一任妻子
but the Gods stole her from me.
但诸神将她从我的身边偷走
I come from nothing.
我从一无所有开始
My mother and father never owned a pair of shoes.
我的母亲和父亲甚至从未穿过鞋子
But marry me and I will give you the Seven Kingdoms
但嫁给我,我便会给你七国
and our children will be Princes and Princesses.
而我们的孩子,将会成为王子公主
See?
你瞧
I have more ambition than you thought.
我比你想的,要更有雄心
The time is right, Daenerys Targaryen, first of your name.
时机已经到了,丹妮莉丝·坦格利安
Robert Baratheon is dead.
劳勃·拜拉席恩已经死了
If you cross the sea with an army you bought-
如果你带着军队穿过狭海...
The Seven Kingdoms are at war with one another.
七大国正在内战
Four false kings destroying the country.
四个伪王正在摧毁这个国家
To win Westeros, you need support from Westeros.
你必须有维斯特洛人的支持,在能赢下维斯特洛
The usurper is dead.
篡位者已经死了
The Starks fight the Lannisters, and Baratheons fight each other.
史塔克正同兰尼斯特作战,而拜拉席恩兄弟自相残杀
According to your new friend who earned your trust by cutting his hand?
这是您的新朋友告诉你的吗,他割破手掌就赢得了你的信任?
The time to strike is now. We need to find ships and an army
该是出击的时候了,我们需要船队和军队
or we'll spend the rest of our lives rotting away at the edge of the world.
不然我们只能在这世界边缘,慢慢腐烂
Rich men do not become rich by giving more than they get.
富人之所以能成为富人,那是因为他们给予的绝不会比索取的少
They'll give you ships and soldiers and they'll own you forever.
他们会给你船队和士兵,之后你整个人都永远地属于他们
Moving carefully is the hard way, but it's the right way.
小心行事很艰难,但这是正确的
And if I'd listened to that advice outside the gates of Qarth,
如果我在魁尔斯城外,听从了这个建议
we'd all be dead by now.
那我们现在都死光了
I know the opportunity before you seems like the last you'll ever have,
我知道这个机会看上去,是你最后的机会了
but you must- Do not speak to me like I'm a child.
但你必须...别把我当成小孩子对待
I only want- What do you want? Tell me.
我只是想...你想要什么,告诉我
To see you on the Iron Throne.
想看你坐上铁王座
Why? You have a good claim.
为什么,您有充足的理由
A title. A birthright.
头衔,与生俱来的权利
But you have something more than that.
但更重要的一点是
You may cover it up and deny it, but you have a gentle heart.
您也许掩饰起来,不愿承认,但您有一颗善良的心
You would not only be respected and feared,
您不会要求人民尊重你,害怕你
you would be loved.
您会被爱戴
Someone who can rule and should rule.
这才是治国之人
Centuries come and go without a person like that coming into the world.
几百年过去了,从未有过这样的人
There are times when I look at you and still can't believe you're real.
有时我看着您,都不敢相信您是真实存在的
So what would you have me do as my advisor?
那作为我的智囊,你建议我该怎么做
Make your own way.
自己想办法
Find your own ship. You only need one.
自己找船,您只需要一艘
The allies we need are in Westeros, not Qarth.
我们需要的盟友在维斯特洛,而不在魁尔斯
And how do I get the ship?
我该怎么找船
I'll find it for you.
我会替您找的
A sound ship with a good captain.
一艘可靠的船,再加上一名优秀的船长
I look forward to meeting him.
我很期待能见到他
Khaleesi.
卡丽熙
You should stand sideface.
你应该涩着站
Sideface?
涩着?
Sideways.
侧着
Why? Smaller target.
为什么,目标小一些
Am I fighting someone?
我在同谁打架吗
You're practicing for a fight.
你在练习打架
You should practice right.
练也要练得对
Guards!
守卫!
Help. Did you see anything?
来帮忙,你瞧见什么了吗
Go up there. Go and see where he fell from.
过来,看看他是从哪儿掉下来的
Go up the back. That is strange.
到后面看看,太奇怪了
Move away.
走开
Stand back. He's dead.
退后,他死了