The Fist of the First Men.
先民拳峰
Thousands of years ago, the first men stood here.
数千年之前,先民们就站在这里
They came here to get away from something.
他们来这里是为了逃避某种东西
And I don't think it worked.
而且逃到这里也没用
Your sword.
拿剑来
The Kingslayer, he escaped in the night. How?
弑君者夜里逃走了,怎么逃的
Jaime Lannister has played you for a fool.
詹姆·兰尼斯特耍了您
Sansa and Arya are captives in King's Landing.
珊莎和艾莉亚在君临为质
Returning him may buy life for my children.
放他回君临或可保我女儿平安
A girl owes one more name. Give a man a name.
女孩还要再说一个名字,告诉某人一个名字
Jaqen H'ghar. A girl gives a man his own name?
贾昆·赫加尔,女孩说的是某人的名字
I'll un-name you if you help me and my friends escape.
我答应收回名字,只要你帮我和朋友逃走
A girl and her friends will walk through the gate at midnight.
女孩和她朋友午夜可出城门
Who was that out there hung up at the gates?
大门上挂的是谁
Must have been the farmer's boys.
肯定是农场主的孩子
Killed them, burned them,
他杀了他们,烧成那样
and passed them off as the little lords?
然后谎称那是两位小少爷
Got as far as the farm then doubled back.
我们走到农场那么远,然后原路返回
Hoped this would be the last place they'd think to look.
但愿他们想不到搜查这个地方
My bastard is only a few days from Winterfell.
我的私生子没几天就能到临冬城了
Once he captures the castle-- Theon has my brothers.
等他拿下城堡,席恩手上有我弟弟
If we storm the castle-- He wouldn't dare hurt the boys.
如果大举进攻,他绝不敢伤害王子们
There is only hope of escaping the North with his head.
那是他活着逃出北境的唯一希望
Send word to your son.
传话给你儿子
Any Ironborn who surrender will be allowed to return safely to their homes.
那些铁民只要投降就允准他们平安回家
With the exception of Theon Greyjoy.
席恩·葛雷乔伊除外
I expect his countrymen will turn on him the minute they hear the offer.
听到这一提议,他的手下估计会立刻倒戈
Mance is gonna march on the Wall.
曼斯要进攻长城
When he does, one brother inside his army
到那时,我们若有人做内应
will be worth 1,000 fighting against him.
强过一千个守城的弟兄
They'll never trust me. They might.
他们绝不会信任我,应该会
If you do what needs to be done. What?
只要你做了该做的事,什么
I should have known better, trusting a traitor's bastard!
我真瞎了眼,才信了你这叛徒生的野种
He's not yours to kill, crow.
轮不到你杀他,乌鸦
I don't want to marry the Frey girl.
我不想娶佛雷家的女孩
I don't want you to marry her.
我也不希望您娶她
If you enter that place, you will never leave again.
如果您去了那里,就永远走不出来了
If my dragons are in the House of the Undying, then take me there.
如果我的龙就在不朽之殿,你就带我过去
That's what the warlock wants.
那就正中男巫的下怀了
His magic is strong. And what of my magic?
他的魔法很强大,那我的呢
They're coming ashore. There are too many.
他们就要靠岸了,他们人太多了
Rain fire on them.
给他们降火雨
The battle is over. We have won.
仗打完了,我们赢了
Pod.
波德
Pod!
波德
Find Bronn or Varys.
把波隆或者瓦里斯找来
Tell them I am here with Maester Pycelle.
告诉他们我和派席尔学士在一起
Tell them I am very much alive.
告诉他们我还好好地活着
Yes, My Lord.
是,大人
Would you like something for the pain?
要来点东西止疼吗
What happened?
发生了什么事
The murderer and traitor Stannis Baratheon
杀人犯,篡夺者史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
suffered a stunning defeat at the hands of your father.
惨败于你父亲手下
Where am I?
我在哪儿
These are your new chambers.
你的新住处
A little cramped, perhaps,
也许是小了一点
but you don't need much room, do you?
不过你也占不了多大地方,对吧
You are no longer Hand of the King.
你已经不再是首相了
For your trouble.
害你受惊了
I, Joffrey of the house Baratheon, first of my name,
我,拜拉席恩家族的乔佛里一世
the rightful King of the Andals
以安达尔人和先民的合法国王
and the First Men,
七国的统治者
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and protector of the Realm,
暨全境守护者之名
do hereby proclaim my grandfather
在此宣布我的外祖父
Tywin Lannister the savior of the city and the Hand of the King.
泰温·兰尼斯特为君临的救星及国王之手
Thank you, Your Grace.
万分感激,陛下
Lord Petyr Baelish, step forward.
培提尔·贝里席大人,请上前
For your good service and ingenuity
鉴于您在联合兰尼斯特家族
in uniting the houses of Lannister and Tyrell,
和提利尔家族之事上不可磨灭的功绩
I declare that you shall be granted the Castle of Harrenhal...
我授予你赫伦堡
with all its attendant lands and incomes
及其所有封地税赋
to be held by your sons and grandsons
你的子嗣将世代继承此等荣耀
from this day until the end of time.
万事不辍
You honor me beyond words, Your Grace.
陛下的厚恩,臣无以言表
I shall have to acquire some sons and grandsons.
微臣这就设法弄几个子孙出来
Ser Loras Tyrell.
洛拉斯·提利尔爵士
Your house has come to our aid.
你的家族及时出手相助
The whole realm is in your debt, none more so than I.
整个王国都欠你的人情,我亦心存感激
If your family would ask anything of me, ask it
你们家族有何请求,但说无妨
and it shall be yours.
我定当首肯
Your Grace,
陛下
my sister Margaery,
舍妹玛格丽
her husband was taken from us before...
其丈夫业已去世,尚未...
She remains innocent.
处子之身未破
I would ask you to find it in your heart
臣唯愿陛下有心促成一桩喜事
to do us the great honor of joining our houses.
若与王室联姻,臣等不胜荣幸
Is this what you want, Lady Margaery?
这也是你的意愿吗,玛格丽小姐
With all my heart, Your Grace.
真心诚意,陛下
I have come to love you from afar.
我远隔万里便已倾慕陛下
Tales of your courage and wisdom
您的勇气,您的智慧
have never been far from my ears.
您的英雄事迹不绝于耳
And those tales have taken root deep inside of me.
对您的崇敬早在我心里生根发芽
Well, I too have heard tales of your beauty and grace,
我对你的美貌与优雅也早有耳闻
But the tales do not do you justice, My Lady.
但百闻不如一见,小姐
It would be an honor to return your love,
若能回应你此番示爱,我自当荣幸
but I am promised to another.
但我已有婚约在先
A king must keep his word.
君无戏言
Your Grace, in the judgment of your small council,
陛下,御前会议认为
it would be neither proper nor wise
迎娶已被明正典刑的叛徒之女
for you to wed the daughter of a man beheaded for treason,
既为不智,亦为不妥
a girl whose brother is in open rebellion
更何况其兄至今依然冥顽不化
against the throne as we speak.
公开叛乱,不肯归降
For the good of the realm,
为了国家的福祉
your councilors beg you...
御前会议恳请您
to set Sansa Stark aside.
取消与珊莎·史塔克的婚约
Margaery! We want Margaery!
玛格丽,我们要玛格丽
I would like to heed your wishes
我会考虑您的建议
and the wishes of my people,
以及臣民的意愿
but I took a holy vow.
但我已郑重起誓
Your Grace,
陛下
the gods do indeed hold betrothal solemn,
诸神固然看顾婚约
but your father, blessed be his memory,
但受神荣宠之先王
made this pact before the Starks
在许婚之时
revealed their falseness.
史塔克家叛迹未显
I have consulted with the High Septon
臣已请教过总主教
and he assures me that their crimes against the realm
他肯定地告诉我,史塔克家的反叛行径
free you from any promise you have made to them
足以解除您在诸神面前
in the sight of the gods.
对他们许下的任何承诺
The gods are good.
诸神明鉴
I am free to heed my heart.
我终于能唯心所愿
Ser Loras, I will gladly wed your sweet sister.
洛拉斯爵士,我很乐意迎娶你可爱的妹妹
You will be my queen
你将成为我的王后
and I will love you from this day
从今日起,我将爱你
until my last day.
此生不渝
My Lady.
小姐
My sincerest condolences.
向你表示最衷心的慰藉
They're right-I'm not good enough for him.
他们做得对,我确实配不上他
You shouldn't say that.
你不该这样说
You'll be good enough for many things.
你在很多方面还有价值
He'll still enjoy beating you.
他还会喜欢打你
And now that you're a woman,
而你现在成了女人
he'll be able to enjoy you in other ways as well.
他可以用别的方式找乐子
But if he's not marrying me--
可如果他不和我结婚
He'll let you go home?
他就会放你回家吗
Joffrey's not the sort of boy who gives away his toys.
乔佛里可不是随手丢掉玩具的人
You have a tender heart,
你有一颗纯洁的心
Just like your mother did at your age.
就像当年你的母亲一样
I can see so much of her in you.
我在你身上能看到她的影子
She was like a sister to me.
她于我就像是妹妹
For her sake,
为了她
I'll help get you home.
我会帮你回家
King's Landing is my home now.
现在君临就是我的家
Look around you.
看看你周围
We're all liars here.
我们都是骗子
And every one of us is better than you.
并且每一个都比你高明
Come in.
请进
Make yourself comfortable.
请您自便
That doesn't look very comfortable.
您这样可不算舒坦哪
Here, watch me.
来,看着我
No need for that, my dear.
这就不用了,亲爱的
You sure?
您确定
Most men like what they see.
男人一般都喜欢看这些哟
I'm not like most men.
我和一般男人不一样
That's what most men say.
男人一般都这样说
If you don't want what most men want,
既然您不想要一般男人要的
then you'd better tell me what you'd like me to do.
不如直说您要我做什么吧
I would like you to tell me if working for Lord Baelish
我想问你,为贝里席大人工作
has been all you'd hoped it would be.
是否与你之前所想的一样
Have we met?
我们见过面吗
You wouldn't remember me if we had?
见过的话你会不记得我吗
I meet a lot of men.
我见过的人多着呢
And I think you remember all of them.
我认为你记得每一个人
I think your true talents are wasted on them.
我认为他们浪费了你真正的天赋
You're very kind, My Lord.
您过奖了,大人
Allow me to return the favor.
请让我报答您的好意
You're afraid.
你怕了
Why? Nothing dangerous down there.
怕什么呢,下面没有危险的东西
I know who you are.
我知道您是谁
And, unlike your current employer,
而且呢,我和你现在的雇主不同
I protect those who work for me.
我会保护为我工作的人
I don't abuse them to satisfy royal whims
我不会为满足王族的古怪念头虐待他们
or force them to abuse each other.
也不会强迫他们相互虐待
How do you know about that?
您是怎么知道的
I thought you said you knew who I was.
你不是说知道我是谁了吗
What can I do for you, Lord Varys?
我能为您做什么呢,瓦里斯大人
Littlefinger looks at you and sees a collection of profitable holes.
在小指头眼里,你不过是两张会赚钱的嘴
I see a potential partner.
我则认为你是潜在的伙伴
I'm afraid of him. Oh, you should be.
他让我害怕,怕就对了
He's a dangerous man.
他是个危险的人
But everyone has their weaknesses.
但是每个人都有弱点
Your current employer hides his very well,
你现在的雇主把弱点掩饰得非常好
but not as well as he thinks.
可并不像他想象的那么好
You're a virgin, I take it?
我看你还是处女吧
Walk.
快走
Childhood must have been awful for you.
你的童年一定糟透了
Were you a foot taller than all the boys?
是不是比所有男孩都高上一尺
They laughed at you, called you names?
他们嘲笑你,辱骂你
Some boys like a challenge.
有些男孩喜欢挑战
One or two must have tried to get inside big Brienne.
肯定有一两个想要推倒大个子布蕾妮
One or two tried.
是有一两个胆大的
But you fought them off.
你把他们都打跑了
But maybe you wished one of them could overpower you,
但说不定你还盼着有一个能打败你
fling you down, tear off your clothes.
将你掀翻在地,撕开你的衣服
But none of them were strong enough.
但他们都不够强壮
I'm strong enough. Not interested.
我够强壮,不感兴趣
Of course you are.
你当然感兴趣
You'd love to know what it feels like to be a woman.
你很想知道做女人是什么滋味
Ah. "They lay with lions."
"贱人与狮子同床"
Tavern girls, I'd say.
应该是旅店小妹
Probably served my father's soldiers.
八成是招待过我父亲的士兵
Maybe one of them gave up a kiss and a feel.
或许跟哪个偷过吻,揩过油
That's how they earned this.
于是得到这般下场
The glorious work of the northern freedom fighters.
北境自由战士的光辉功绩
Must make you proud to serve the Starks.
你给史塔克效力一定自豪万分哪
I don't serve the Starks. I serve Lady Catelyn.
我不为史塔克效力,我只效忠凯特琳夫人
Tell yourself that tonight when they swing in your dreams.
等梦里见了她们,你就这样安慰自己吧
What are you doing? Burying them.
你要做什么,埋葬他们
We shouldn't stay here. We should get back on the river.
我们不该留在这儿,该回河上去
I think these women would understand if...
我想这些女人能理解...
I don't care what you think.
我不在意你的想法
I didn't leave it here.
我没把它留在这儿
Untie me now.
快给我松绑
I gave it to you to cut the rope,
我给你匕首割绳子
and now I don't have me dagger no more.
然后就再也没见着
So unless it got stuck in your ass on its way to your cunt,
除非拿它捅骚逼不成卡在你屁眼里
it stands to reason that it's gone...
不然一准儿是丢了
What's your business here?
你在这里做什么
Traveling a prisoner.
押送犯人
You're a woman. A woman!
你是个女人,女人
Well, fuck me!
我操啊
If you've quite finished up...
如果你们笑够了
All right, we'll be going.
好吧,我们走了
Who do you fight for?
你为谁而战
The Starks.
史塔克
What did he do?
他做了什么
Apparently eating is now a crime. Who knew?
如今连吃东西也犯法,谁知道呢
No, stealing is a crime.
不,偷窃犯法
But it's not a crime to starve. That's justice for you.
饿死就不犯法,这就是你们的正义
Where are you taking him? To Riverrun.
你要带他到哪儿去,奔流城
Why Riverrun?
为什么去奔流城
Steal from the Tullys, it's their dungeons you rot in.
偷徒利家的东西,就要烂在他们的地牢里
Why not kill him? For stealing a pig?
为什么不宰了他,就因为偷了头猪吗
I don't give the orders.
命令不是我下的
He must be important to someone.
一定是有人认为他很重要
Sending him with you? How important could he be?
派你押送,他能有多重要
All right, have it your way,
算了,随您的意
M'lady.
小姐
Do I know you? Have you been to Ashemark?
我认得你吗,你去过烙印城吗
No. Then you don't know me.
没有,那你不认得我
Do you ever go to the river market at Salt Rock?
你去过盐岩城的河间市集吗
Is it near Ashemark? No.
在烙印城附近吗,不是
I've never been there.
那我没去过
What do you think of these beauties?
你觉得这几位美人怎么样
I hope you gave them quick deaths.
希望你没折磨她们
Two of them we did, yeah.
有两个死得挺痛快
Wait.
等等
I do know you.
我认得你
That's Jaime Lannister.
他是詹姆·兰尼斯特
I wish someone had told me.
咋没人告诉我呢
I wouldn't have had to steal that pig.
我要是他,就不偷那头猪了
If this is the Kingslayer, I think I'd know about it.
如果他是弑君者,我肯定知道
How do you know what the Kingslayer looks like?
你怎么知道弑君者长什么样
I was at Whispering Wood. I saw him.
我参加了呓语森林之战,见到他了
They dragged him out of the woods and threw him down before the King.
看他被拖出森林,扔在国王面前
He's not the Kingslayer. Sorry to disappoint you.
他不是弑君者,让你们扫兴了
If he was, I'd only be traveling his head.
如果他是,我就只用押送他的脑袋了
I have a question for you both.
我要问你们一句话
And I want you to answer it at the same time.
你们要同时回答
I count to three, you both answer.
我数到三,你们一起回答
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
One.
一
Two. Three.
二,三
Two quick deaths.
两个死得痛快
Those were Stark men.
他们是史塔克的兵啊
I don't serve the Starks.
我不为史塔克家效力
I serve Lady Catelyn.
我效忠凯特琳夫人
I told her I'd take you to King's Landing,
我答应她带你去君临
And that's what I'm going to do.
说到就要做到
Stay.
等着
Walder Frey is a dangerous man to cross.
瓦德·佛雷是个惹不起的人
I know that.
这我知道
And you mean to do it anyway?
而你还要一意孤行吗
I love her.
我爱她
I know that seems important to you.
我知道这似乎对你很重要
It is important to me.
确实很重要
Your father didn't love me when we married.
你父亲娶我时,并不爱我
He hardly knew me or I him.
当时我们可以说互不相识
Love didn't just happen to us.
我们没有一见钟情
We built it slowly over the years,
而是历经多年,一砖一瓦
stone by stone,
慢慢地营造
for you, for your brothers and sisters,
为你,和你的弟弟妹妹们
for all of us.
为我们大家
It's not as exciting as secret passion in the woods,
这自然没有林中偷欢来得刺激
but it is stronger.
但更为稳固
It lasts longer.
更为长久
And that is what would be in store for me
所以我和瓦德·佛雷家的女儿
with one of Walder Frey's daughters,
也要先成婚后谈感情吗
what you and father had? Why not?
跟您和父亲一样,怎么不行呢
Because she's not beautiful?
只因为他女儿不美
Because she's not exotic and exciting?
没有异域风情,不够刺激吗
Now you're arguing just to argue because you arranged it.
您这是强词夺理,只因婚事是您撮合的
And you agreed to it.
而你也同意了
You gave him your word.
还对佛雷发了誓
Treat your oaths recklessly and your people will do the same.
若君主任性食言,臣民自然有样学样
If your father lived his life for one thing--
你父亲一辈子坚持的...
My father is dead.
父亲已经死了
And the only parent I have left
而我的母亲
has no right to call anyone reckless.
没资格指责别人任性
You said you saw my victory in the flames.
你曾说在火焰中看到了我的胜利
I did.
没错
I still see it. The flames lied.
现在还能看到,这火撒谎
And I'm no better than a savage trusting in a fire god.
而我成了迷信火神的无知蛮子
I fought for your god in Blackwater Bay.
我为你的神血战黑水湾
I led my men to the gates of the Seventh Hell
带我的手下闯到七层地狱的门前
as their brothers burned alive, and for what?
不顾他们的弟兄活活烧死,结果呢
Attacked from behind by Tywin Lannister and the Tyrells.
泰温·兰尼斯特和提利尔家从背后偷袭
If you see so much in your flames, why didn't you warn me?
你若在火中洞察一切,怎么不警告我
The Lord of Light only allows me glimpses.
光之王只准我匆匆一瞥
You claimed to speak for a God.
你自称是神的代言人
Will you quit the war just because you've lost a battle?
输了一仗,您就放弃整场战争吗
You talk about war as if you understand it.
你不懂战争就别说三道四
I've been fighting far longer than you.
我战斗的时日远比你长多了
Have you? Show me how you fight.
是吗,让我看看你怎么战斗
Show me.
来啊
Where's your God now?
你的神哪儿去了
Will he save you?
他会救你吗
Where is your God?
你的神呢
Inside you.
在您体内
I murdered my brother.
我杀了我弟弟
We murdered him.
是我们杀了他
Share the weight with me.
责任由我们共同分担
He wasn't your brother.
又不是你的弟弟
This war has just begun.
战争才刚刚开始
It will last for years.
必将持续很多年
Thousands will die at your command.
您的命令会葬送千万人的生命
You will betray the men serving you.
您会离弃忠心耿耿的部属
You will betray your family.
背叛您的家族
You will betray everything you once held dear.
抛下曾经视若珍宝的一切
And it will all be worth it
但这都是值得的
because you are the Son of Fire.
因为您是圣焰之子
You are the Warrior of Light.
是光明的战士
You will sweep aside this pretender and that one.
您将要扫灭一个又一个伪王
You will be King.
登基为王
You promise these things, but...
你张嘴就能许,可...
You don't know.
你无法确信
None of us know.
我们都无法确信
Let me show you.
来,我指给您看
Look into the fire, my King.
往火里看,我的国王
Look.
看
I see fire.
只有火
Keep looking.
继续看
Do you see?
看见了吗
Do you see, My King?
看见了吗,我的国王
Yes.
看见了
I will kill that man.
我一定要宰了那家伙
I don't care how many arrows they feather me with,
不管他们有多少枝箭射中我
how many spears they run through me,
多少根长矛刺穿我
I will kill that horn-blowing cunt before I fall.
我死前定要宰掉那个吹号的混蛋
They want you to know you're surrounded.
他们想要你知道自己身陷重围
I know I'm surrounded.
我知道身陷重围
I know that because I stood on the battlements
之所以知道,是因为我站在城垛后
and saw I was surrounded.
亲眼看到我身陷重围
They don't want you to sleep.
他们不想让你睡觉
They want to sap your spirit before--
他们想消磨你的锐气,然后...
Thank you, wise bald man.
多谢了,博学的老秃子
Thank you for explaining siege tactics to me.
多谢你给我讲解围城战术
No word from my father?
我父亲还没回话
No.
没有
Send more ravens.
再派几只信鸦
You killed all the ravens.
你杀了所有的信鸦
The first time I saw Winterfell...
第一次见到临冬城时
The first time I saw Winterfell,
第一次见到临冬城时
it looked like something
它看起来就像
that had been here for thousands of years
一个存在了数千年的庞然大物
and would be here for thousands of years after I was dead.
而且在我死后,还能存在数千年
I saw it and I thought,
我看到了便想
"Of course Ned Stark crushed our rebellion "
难怪奈德·史塔克能够镇压我们的反抗
and killed my brothers.
杀死我的兄弟们
We never stood a chance against a man who lives here."
对付生长于此地的人,我们根本毫无胜算"
Lord Stark went out of his way to make it your home.
史塔克大人真心诚意地善待你
Yes, my captors were so very kind to me.
是啊,掳走我的人对我可真好
You love reminding me of that.
你不断地提醒我
Everyone in this frozen pile of shit
在这冰天雪地的鬼地方
has always loved reminding me of that.
所有人都不断地提醒我
You know what it's like to be told how lucky you are
整天听人说当囚犯有多么幸运
to be someone's prisoner?
你知道那种感觉吗
To be told how much you owe them?
说你欠他们好大的人情
And then to go back home to your real father...
然后你回到家,回到亲生父亲身边...
I will kill that man.
我一定要宰了那家伙
I swear it to the Drowned God,
我向淹神发誓
the Old Gods, the New Gods,
向新神和旧神
to every fucking God in every fucking heaven,
向天上所有的混账诸神发誓
I will kill that man.
我一定要宰了那家伙
Theon, listen to me.
席恩,听我说
I serve Winterfell.
我侍奉临冬城
Now Winterfell is yours.
现在临冬城是你的
I'm bound by oath to serve you.
我便恪守誓言,好生侍奉你
And what's your counsel, trusted friend?
那你有什么谏言,忠诚的朋友
Run.
逃
500 northmen wait outside the walls. You have 20 men.
城外有五百北军,你只有二十人
You can't win.
你赢不了
Wait for nightfall and run.
等到天黑就逃走
There's nowhere to run.
我无处可逃
I'd never make it back to the Iron Islands.
我绝对不回铁群岛
And even if I did, even if by some miracle
即使逃了,即使奇迹出现
I slipped through the lines and made it home,
我神不知鬼不觉地溜出去,回到了家
I'd be a coward.
我也是懦夫
The Greyjoy who ran.
逃跑的葛雷乔伊
The shame of the family.
家族的耻辱
Don't go home.
那就别回去
Join the Night's Watch.
加入守夜人
Once a man has taken the black...
只要穿上黑衣
He's beyond reach of the law.
律法就管不着了
All his past crimes are forgiven.
过去的罪孽一笔勾销
I won't make it to the Wall.
我逃不到长城
I won't make it 10 feet past the Winterfell gates.
到了临冬城外,我跑不出十步
There are ways.
天无绝人之路
Hidden passageways built so the lords of Winterfell could escape.
还有专为临冬城主们修筑的逃生密道
The road will be dangerous.
那条路很危险
But with a little luck...
但只要运气稍佳...
The Night's Watch is an ancient, honorable order.
守夜人是古老而光荣的军团
You'll have opportunities there.
你在那里大有机会
The opportunity for Jon Snow to cut my throat in my sleep.
是有机会让琼恩·雪诺半夜割了我的喉咙
The opportunity to make amends for what you've done.
是有机会弥补你曾经的所作所为
I've done a lot, haven't I?
我做了好多事情,对吧
Things I never imagined myself doing.
我从来没想过会做的事情
I've known you many years, Theon Greyjoy.
席恩·格雷乔伊,我认识你这么多年
You're not the man you're pretending to be.
你所伪装的样子,并不是你的本性
Not yet.
你还没有变
You may be right.
也许你说的对
But I've gone too far to pretend to be anything else.
但我已经走得太远,无法回头了
You hear that?
听见了吗
That's the mating call of the Northmen.
那群北方佬在发春呢
They want to fuck us.
他们想干咱们
Well, I haven't had a good fuck in weeks.
很好,我已经几周没好好干过了
I'm ready for one.
正准备大干一场
They say every ironborn man is worth a dozen from the mainland.
人说,一个铁种能顶一打大陆的兵
Aye!
对
You think they are right? Aye.
你们也同意吧,同意
We die today, brothers.
兄弟们,我们今日必死
We die bleeding from 100 wounds
遍体鳞伤,千疮百孔
with arrows in our necks and spears in our guts,
箭雨穿身,枪矛插腹,光荣战死
but our war cries will echo through eternity.
但我们的呐喊必将回荡不息
They will sing about the battle of Winterfell
他们将传唱悲壮的临冬城战役
until the Iron Islands have slipped beneath the waves.
直至铁群岛覆没于海浪之下
Every man, woman, and child will know who we were
男女老少都将铭记我们的名字
and how long we stood.
我们今天的坚守
Aggar and Gelmarr;
阿加,葛马
Wex and Urzen;
威克斯还有乌兹
Stygg and Black Lorren--
斯提吉和黑罗伦
Ironborn warriors will cry out our names
铁种的勇士将一边呼喊我们的名字
as they leap onto the shores of Seagard and Faircastle.
一边冲上海疆城和仙女城的海岸
Aye!
没错
Mothers will name their sons for us. Aye!
母亲用我们的名字给孩子取名,没错
Girls will think of us with their lovers inside them.
姑娘们做爱时脑子里想的是我们
Aye!
没错
And whoever kills that fucking horn-blower
谁要是杀掉那个吹号的混账
will stand in bronze above the shores of Pyke!
就能在派克岛的海岸上立一尊铜像
Aye!
没错
What is dead may never die! What is dead may never die!
逝者不死,逝者不死
Thought he'd never shut up.
他屁话好多
It was a good speech.
演讲很感人
Didn't want to interrupt.
真不想打断
What is this?
这是怎么回事
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Come on.
走吧
Why should I believe you?
我为何要信你
Why would I lie about it?
我为何要撒谎呢
To create strife between my sister and me.
挑拨我和老姐的关系
Where before there was nothing but love.
说得好像你们俩过去很友爱似的
Ser Mandon Moore tried to kill you on your sister's orders.
曼登·穆尔爵士奉令姐之命除掉您
If it weren't for your squire's bravery,
多亏您这位勇敢的侍从
you'd be a dead man.
您才捡回一条命
Pod.
波德
Yes, My Lord?
有何吩咐,大人
Would it be excessive of me to ask you to save my life twice in a week?
一周之内要你救我两次,是不是有点过分
No, My Lord.
没那回事,大人
You're a good lad.
你是个好小伙
Get Bronn, tell him I want four of his most loyal Gold Cloaks
把波隆叫来,让他派四个最可靠的金袍子
outside my door at all times.
寸步不离地守在我门前
I'm afraid your friend has been relieved of his command of the City Watch.
恐怕您的朋友已经卸任都城守卫队长一职了
The Gold Cloaks are now firmly in the hands of your father
金袍子现在牢牢掌控在令尊手里
or your sister.
或是令姐手里
It varies from cloak to cloak.
不同的袍子侍奉不同的主子
Then my hill tribesmen. Have gone home.
我手下的高山氏族呢,回家了
Your father paid them quite handsomely.
令尊极为慷慨地打赏了他们
I'm afraid we won't be seeing each other for some time, My Lord.
我们怕是一时半会儿没法见面了,大人
Don't want to swim too close to a drowning man?
想要撇清关系,怕我拖你下水吗
And I thought we were friends.
还以为我们是朋友呢
We are.
当然是
Podrick, would you mind?
波德瑞克,劳烦你
There are many who know that without you
许多人都很清楚,如果没有您
this city faced certain defeat.
这座城市必败无疑
The King won't give you any honors,
国王不会赐予您荣耀
the histories won't mention you,
史书不会记载您的姓名
but we will not forget.
我们却不会忘记
Come along now, Podrick.
出来吧,波德瑞克
My love.
我的爱人
It was good of you to come.
你能来真是太好了
Good of me?
太好了
Of course I come.
我当然要来啊
I want to see you. Believe me, you don't.
我想看看你的样子,你不会想看的
Have you looked?
你看过吗
I will be the first.
那我是第一个了
Well?
怎么样
You are a mess.
一塌糊涂
I'm a monster as well as a dwarf.
我现在不仅是侏儒,还是怪物
You should charge me double.
你应该收我双倍的钱
You think I'm here for money?
你以为我是为钱而来吗
That was the arrangement we made.
这不是定好的交易吗
I pay you and you lie to me.
我付你钱,你哄我开心
Aw, I'm a poor little rich man
我是个有钱的小矮子
and nobody loves me,
没人爱我
so I make jokes all the time and pay them to laugh.
于是我就给人讲笑话,花钱雇他们笑
Fuck your money.
谁稀罕你的钱
Let's leave.
我们走吧
Leave? Leave king's landing.
走,离开君临
They tried to kill you. They will try again.
他们要杀你,绝不会善罢甘休
Going into wars, fighting soldiers--
亲临战场,浴血奋战
you're terrible at this.
这种事你做不来
Let's take a boat to Pentos and never come back.
我们坐船去潘托斯,永远不要回来
You don't belong here.
你不属于这里
What would we do in Pentos?
我们去潘托斯做什么
Eat, drink, fuck, live.
吃喝玩乐
I want to go with you.
我很想和你一起去
So do it.
那就来吧
Your father, your sister, all these bad people,
你父亲,你姐姐,所有这些坏人
they can't stop you.
他们都阻止不了你
Forget about them. Come with me.
别管他们,跟我一起走吧
I can't.
我不能
I do belong here.
我属于这里
These bad people
这些坏人
are what I'm good at.
我最擅长对付了
Outtalking them, outthinking them.
比他们能说,比他们会想
It's what I am.
这就是我
And I like it.
我乐在其中
I like it more than anything I've ever done.
这是我最喜欢做的事了
Are you going to leave?
你打算走吗
You have a shit memory.
你记性真差
I am yours and you are mine.
我是你的,你是我的
In the sight of the Seven,
在七神的见证下
I hereby seal these two souls,
两个灵魂合二为一
binding them as one for eternity.
永结连理
Look upon one another and say the words.
请两位对视,朗诵誓词
Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother,
天父,铁匠,战士,圣母
Maiden, Crone, Stranger.
少女,老妪,陌客
I am hers and she is mine... I am his and he is mine...
我属于她,她属于我,我属于他,他属于我
From this day until the end of my days.
从今日起,至死方休
Is this a riddle?
还要解谜吗
Khaleesi!
卡丽熙
Khaleesi!
卡丽熙
Khaleesi!
卡丽熙
Are you trying to frighten me with magic tricks?
你想拿魔术戏法吓唬我吗
You want me? Here I am.
你要我来,我来了
Are you afraid of a little girl?
一个小姑娘就吓到你了吗
How did he find us?
他是怎么找到我们的
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
Waiting for you.
等你
How did you know we'd come this way?
你怎么知道我们走这条路
After all the things you have seen,
目睹了这么多事情
this is your question?
你就问这种问题
How did you kill those guards?
你是怎么杀死守卫的
Was it hard?
难不难
No harder than taking a new name if you know the way.
跟换名字一样简单,只要你了解方法
Show me how. I want to be able to do it, too.
教我,我要学这本事
If you would learn, you must come with me.
如果你要学,就得跟我走
Where?
去哪儿
Far and away across the Narrow Sea to Braavos.
很远很远的地方,狭海对岸的布拉佛斯
My dancing master was from Braavos.
我的舞蹈老师就是布拉佛斯人
To be a dancing master is a special thing,
做舞蹈老师是一回事
but to be a Faceless Man--
但是做无面者
that is something else entirely.
那就是另一回事了
A girl has many names on her lips--
女孩嘴边挂着很多名字
Joffrey, Cersei, Tywin Lannister,
乔佛里,瑟曦,泰温·兰尼斯特
Ilyn Payne, the Hound.
伊林·派恩,猎狗
Names to offer up to the red god.
献给红神的名字
She could offer them all one by one.
她可以全献给红神,一个一个来
I want to.
我想去
But I can't.
可我不能去
I need to find my brother and mother.
我得找到我的母亲和哥哥
And my sister.
还有姐姐
I need to find her, too.
我也得找到她
Then we must part.
那我们就得分开
A man has duties as well.
某人也有使命在身
Here.
拿着
What is it?
这是什么
A coin of great value.
一枚珍贵的硬币
Could it buy a horse?
它够买马吗
It is not meant for the buying of horses.
它不是用来买马的
Then what good is it?
那有什么用
If the day comes when you must find me again,
如果有一天你必须找到我
just give that coin to any man from Braavos
就把这枚硬币交给任何一个布拉佛斯人
and say these words to him,
并对他说
"Valar morghulis."
凡人皆有一死(古瓦雷利亚语)
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Please don't go, Jaqen.
请你别走,贾昆
Jaqen is dead.
贾昆死了
Say it again. Valar morghulis.
再说一遍,凡人皆有一死
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Good.
很好
Farewell, Arya Stark.
别了,艾莉亚·史塔克
Osha, what are you doing?
欧莎,你在做什么
Tell us what medicine to get from your chambers.
告诉我们从你房间里找什么药
We'll make you better. I feel just fine.
我们会让你好起来,我本来就很好
They burned it down. They burned everything.
他们全烧了,所有东西都烧了
Not everything. Not you.
不是所有东西,你们没事
But they may come back. You have to go.
不过他们可能会回来,你们得离开
Put on your warmest clothes.
穿上最暖和的衣服
Pack as much food as you can carry and go north.
带上足够的食物去北方
North's the wrong way.
往北走就错了
Their mother and brother are south.
他们的母亲和哥哥在南方
We don't know where.
我们不知道他们身在何处
There are too many enemies in the south.
南方有太多敌人
Go to the wall to Jon.
去绝境长城找琼恩
He'll look after you and let your mother know you're safe.
他会照顾你们,并向你们的母亲报平安
I don't want to leave you.
我不想离开你
No more than I want to leave you.
我也不想
I pulled you into the world.
是我接生的你们
Both of you.
你们俩
I've seen both your faces almost every day since.
那之后我几乎每天都能看到你们俩
And for that, I consider myself very, very lucky.
对此,我觉得自己非常非常幸运
Go now with Hodor.
跟阿多走吧
Go on.
走啊
I'll be right here.
我留在这里
Hodor.
阿多
Osha.
欧莎
You must protect them.
你必须保护他们
You're the only one who can.
唯有你才能胜任
You may have to protect them against your own kind.
为此你可能要跟你的族人为敌
I've got no great love for my own kind.
我对族人没多深的感情
I'll get you milk of the poppy.
我给你拿罂粟花奶
Tell me where to find it.
告诉我在哪儿
I don't want milk of the poppy.
我不要罂粟花奶
Do it quickly.
利落点
Until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east,
等太阳从西边升起,在东边落下
Until the rivers run dry
等江河干涸
and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves.
山脉像枯叶一样随风吹落
They miss their mother.
他们想念母亲
They want to be with you.
他们想要你在身边
Do you want to be with them?
你想陪伴他们吗
You will be.
你会的
When your dragons were born,
当你的龙诞生
our magic was born again.
我们的魔法也重生了
It is strongest in their presence.
有他们在,魔法最为强大
And they are strongest in yours.
而有你在,他们最为强壮
You will be with them,
你将陪着他们
through winter, summer,
经历冬季和夏季
and winter again.
再到冬季
Across a thousand thousand seasons
无数次季节变迁
you will be with them.
你陪着他们度过
And we will be with you until time comes to an end.
而我们会陪着你,直到时间终结
Welcome home, Daenerys Stormborn.
风暴降生丹妮莉丝,欢迎回家
This is not my home.
这里不是我的家
My home is across the sea where my people are waiting for me.
我的家在狭海对岸,我的人民正等着我
They will be waiting a long time.
那他们要等很久了
Dracarys.
龙焰
We should be there by sundown.
我们日落前应该能到
Won't be a fun night for you.
对你来说,今晚可不好过
Mance knows how to make crows sing.
曼斯知道怎么让乌鸦唱歌
If you know what to say,
你要是知道说什么
you might just make it through the night.
说不定能撑过今晚
Not talking's not the way to go.
不说话可不是办法
Careful with that.
当心点
You might cut yourself.
小心伤着自己
Never swung a sword before, have you?
你以前没挥过剑吧
You look like a baby with a rattle.
简直像小婴儿玩拨浪鼓
Enough of that!
够了
Stop! Why, traitor?
住手,怎么,叛徒
So you can give Mance Rayder an invitation to Castle Black?
你这样好把曼斯·雷德领到黑城堡去吗
Let 'em fight.
让他们打
That's it? That's what you can do?
就这样吗,这么点能耐
You little shit.
你个小混蛋
Your traitor father teach you that?
是你那叛徒爹教你的吗
Or was it your whore mother?
还是你那婊子娘
We are the watchers on the Wall.
我们是长城上的守卫
You can tell Mance
你可以告诉曼斯
that's the man who killed Qhorin Halfhand.
是他干掉了断掌科林
Burn the body. Aye.
烧了尸体,是
You don't want this one coming back for you.
你不会希望这家伙回来找你的
Come along, Jon Snow.
走吧,琼恩·雪诺
Time to meet the King-Beyond-the-Wall.
是时候见塞外之王了
What the--?
怎么...
Khaleesi, please.
卡丽熙,饶命
He said you'd never leave Qarth alive.
他说您没法活着离开魁尔斯
Come.
跟我来
Nothing.
什么都没有
Thank you, Xaro Xhoan Daxos.
谢谢你,札罗·赞旺·达梭斯
Thank you for teaching me this lesson.
感谢你给我上了宝贵的一课
I am king of Qarth.
我是魁尔斯的国王
I can help you now, truly help you.
我可以帮您,真的可以帮您
We can take the Iron Throne.
我们可以夺取铁王座
I'll bring you 1,000 ships. Please, Khaleesi, I beg you.
我给您一千艘船,求您了,卡丽熙
All that you have dreamed is within your reach!
您的梦想唾手可得
I beg you, please!
求您了
Khaleesi. Please! Please!
卡丽熙,求您了
Khaleesi!
卡丽熙
It's all a lie.
全是假的
Looks real enough to me.
我看足够真实了
Real enough to buy a ship?
真实得够买一艘船吧
Aye, a small ship.
还行,一艘小船
I thought we were coming north to fight wildlings.
还以为我们到北边来打野人呢
Is this goat?
这是山羊的吗
It's moose.
驼鹿的
People shouldn't live anywhere
这地方根本不该住人
you need to burn shit to keep warm.
还需要烧大粪取暖
Well, you see a tree, let me know.
要是看到树了,告诉我一声
If you step back and think about it,
你再仔细想想这事儿
the thing about Gilly that's so interesting is--
对于吉莉的事情,很有趣的是...
Just bloody kill me. No, truly.
杀了我算了,我说真的
The thing about her that I find so interesting is that
对于她的事情,我觉得特别有趣的是
after all that Craster's done to her,
卡斯特那么对待她
She's still got hope that life might get better.
她仍然怀着美好生活的愿望
The thing about Gilly that you find so interesting
对于吉莉的事情,你觉得特别有趣的是
is that she said six words to you.
她对你说了六个字
And the thing about you that I find so interesting
对于你的事情,我觉得特别有趣的是
is absolutely nothing.
完全找不到有趣的
It's Jon and the Halfhand.
是琼恩和断掌
They're back.
他们回了
Two blasts is wildlings.
两声是野人来犯
You're not fighting them alone. Come on.
你可不能单独作战,走
Three blasts?
三声
Run!
快跑
Wait! Wait for me!
等等,等等我
Grenn!
葛兰
Edd!
艾迪