When can I go back to work?
我什么时候能回去工作
Ah, not yet, that's for certain.
现在肯定不行
You're making progress.
但你正在恢复
I think if we just continue you on the same dosage.
要保持相同的药量
And, yeah, rehab exercise.
继续做复健练习
We'll see if we can the pumping capacity to increase.
看能不能提高心脏的供血能力
Yeah. And it might.
好 很可能会哦
But if not, we might need to look at fitting you with a defibrillator.
如果没有 就要装一个心脏除颤器
Keep up with the exercise, keep moving.
坚持锻炼和走动
That's gonna build you up.
会恢复得更快
But you need to be rested as well.
同时也需要多休息
Well, I'm a bit of a night owl, you know.
我可是个夜猫子呢
I got into the habit when I was looking after the missus before she passed away.
以前照顾老婆时养成的习惯 在她去世以前
How you doing, son? How you doing?
最近怎么样
All right. How's the old ticker?
还行吧 心脏挺得住吧
Ah, you know, me marathon days are over.
壮年一去不复返啊
But, you know, I'll be fine in a month or two.
没事 一两个月就能康复了
Ah, well, be leaving that Viagra alone.
别碰壮阳药啊
I'll keep it for you, shall I?
我全给你留着呢
Aye, I probably need it more than you.
是啊 反正你也用不上