Can you press a button such as a telephone keypad?
您按键是否有困难 比如电话拨号
There's nowt wrong with me fingers either.
我手指也没毛病啊
I mean, we're getting farther and farther away from me heart.
怎么离我的心脏越来越远了
If we could just keep to these questions, thank you.
请您回答问题 谢谢配合
Do you have any significant difficulty conveying a simple message to strangers?
您在向陌生人传达简单信息时是否有较大的困难
Yes. Yes, it's me fucking heart.
有 我反复跟你说我的心脏问题
I'm trying to tell you but you'll not listen.
可你就是不听啊
Mr Blake, if you continue to speak to us like that that's not gonna be very helpful for your assessment.
布莱克先生 如果您再使用这种语气会直接影响您的评估结果
If you could just answer the question, please.
请您直接回答问题
Yes. Okay.
好吧 好的
Do you ever experience any loss of control leading to extensive evacuation of the bowel?
您是否曾出现过严重排便失禁情况
No. But I cannot guarantee there won't be a first if we divvent get to the point.
没有 但咱要再这么兜圈子 我就真要失禁了
Can you complete a simple task of setting an alarm clock?
您是否可以独立设置闹钟
Oh, Jesus. Yes.
上帝啊 当然可以
Can I ask you a question? Are you medically qualified?
能问你个问题吗 你有行医资格吗
I'm a health care professional appointed by the Department of Work and Pensions
我是由政府就业和养老金部指派的医保专业人员
to carry out assessments for Employment and Support Allowance.
负责审核就业支持津贴的获取资格
But there was a bloke out in the, er, in the waiting room,
但刚才等候室里有个哥们
he says that you work for an American company.
他说你们其实是一家美国公司
Our company's been appointed by the Government.
我们公司是政府官方授权的
Are you a nurse? Are you a doctor?
你是护士吗 还是医生
I'm a health care professional.
我是一名医保专业人员