Listen, I've had a major heart attack.
听着 我犯过一次严重的心脏病
I nearly fell off the scaffolding.
差点从施工架上摔下来
I wanna get back to work, too.
我也想赶紧回到工作岗位
Now, please, can we talk about me heart?
行行好 能不能谈谈我的心脏
Forget about me arse, that works a dream.
别老纠结我的屁股 我排便通畅得很
Piper, you lazy bastard.
派普 你个懒鬼
Will you get out of bed and do some housework!
赶紧起床干点家务
China! China!
老中 老中
Sorry, Dan,
不好意思 丹
just got a text to go to work. I'm late.
我刚收到工作短信 要迟到了
Did you enjoy your chicken tikka masala?
玛莎拉咖喱鸡块好吃吗
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
Cos I can bloody smell it.
这味儿直往我鼻子里窜
How many times have I told you about leaving rubbish lying about the place, stinking it up?
我说过多少次了不要把垃圾留在门口 臭烘烘的
Can I dump it later? I'm running late.
我待会倒行吗 要迟到了
No. Now!
不行 现在就倒
Dan... Erm, I've got a big favour to ask
丹 我想请你帮个忙
I'm expecting a package. Really important.
我在等一个很重要的包裹
They've changed my hours, so I won't be in.
我调班了 收件时我不会在家
Can you keep an eye out for the postman?
你能帮我留意一下快递员吗
If you swear nae more rubbish.
除非你发誓 不再乱放垃圾
Catch! Don't you fucking dare.
接住 你小子敢
I'll kick your arse into next week. Okay.
我一脚把你踹到外太空 行行
Daft as a bloody brush.
倒霉孩子