手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第一季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集 艾莉森失踪被杀

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

It's bad, huh?

这样做很不好,是吧
What happened?
灯怎么灭了
It must be the storm.
肯定是受雷雨天气影响
Something's out there.
外面有东西
Guys.
姑娘们
Gotcha!
吓到你们啦
That's so not funny, Alison!
这可一点都不好玩,艾莉森
I thought it was hilarious, girls.
我觉得可好玩了,姑娘们
Ali, did you download the new Beyonce?
艾莉,你下碧昂丝最新专辑了吗
Not yet.
还没呢
I'm loving her new video.
我大爱她最新的MV
Maybe a little too much, Em.
喜欢得有点过头了吧,艾米
Your turn. Go on.
该你了,继续
Careful, Aria.
悠着点儿,艾瑞亚
Take too much, and you'll tell us all your secrets.
喝太多可能会不经意泄露你的小秘密
Friends share secrets.
朋友就该分享秘密
That's what keeps us close.
分享秘密会让我们更加亲密
Drink up.
一饮而尽吧
Em.
Where's Ali and Spencer?
艾莉跟斯宾塞哪儿去了
We don't know.
我们也不知道
Ali?
艾莉
She's gone.
她不见了
What do you mean she's gone?
什么叫她不见了
I've looked everywhere for her.
我都找遍了
I think I heard her scream.
我好像听见她的尖叫声了
Aria, are you okay?
艾瑞亚,你没事吧
It's weird to be home.
回家来感觉很奇怪
We were gone a year.
我们离开了一年
When you're 16, that's a long time.
那时候你才16岁,确实是很久了
I still think about her everyday.
我还是每天都想着她的事
Why don't you call your friends?
给好姐妹们打个电话吧
They don't know we're back from dad's sabbatical.
她们还不知道我们度假回来了
On the news, they're calling it
今天的新闻里写着
the anniversary of Alison's disappearance,
艾莉森失踪一周年纪念日
like it's a party or something.
说的好像这值得庆祝一样
Why don't you give them a call?
给好姐妹们打个电话吧
You five were inseparable,
你们五个曾经形影不离
and those feelings don't just go away.
这种感情不会轻易消失的
I need a ride to lacrosse!
谁能送我去练长曲棍球
I'll take him.
我送他去
Got lacrosse today?
今天有长曲棍球训练吗
It's first tryouts,
第一轮选拔赛
and all my stuff's in about a hundred boxes.
但我的东西还在这一百个纸箱里呢
A hundred?
哪儿有一百个
You know what I mean.
反正你明白我的意思
Come on, let's go look in the garage.
来吧,咱去车库找找
Come on.
来吧
Listen, I know coming back here
听着,我知道回到这里
brings up a lot of memories.
勾起了你很多回忆
You okay?
你还好吗
Dad, I'm still keeping your secret, okay?
爸爸,我还保守着你的秘密呢,行了吗
I mean, are you okay with Alison?
我是说,你还想着艾莉森的事吗
And they're running off to practice.
他们出发去训练了
We are officially home.
我们算是正式回家了
Hey, what time am I picking you up?
我几点来接你啊
Uh, six.
六点吧
Okay, I'm gonna grab some food.
行,我先去吃点东西
Can I get a cheeseburger, please?
给我一个芝士汉堡,谢谢
You got it.
马上就来
You all right down there?
你还好吗
I'm a bit jetlagged. I just got back from Europe.
我还没倒过来时差,刚从欧洲回来
Where in Europe?
欧洲哪儿
Iceland.
冰岛
I spent some time in Reykjavik
我在雷克雅维克(冰岛首都)待过一段时间
before I went to Amsterdam.
那之前我去了阿姆斯特丹
It's a great city.
是座不错的城市
So, do you go to Hollis?
你在赫里斯大学上学吗
Just graduated.
刚毕业
I'm gonna start my first teaching job.
我要开始第一份工作了,当老师
Yeah, I think I'd like to teach.
那很好,我也想当老师
God, I love this song.
我爱死这首歌了
B26.
B碟的第26首
What's your major?
你是什么专业的
Uh, well, I'm leaning toward English.
我倾向于英语专业
That's what I'm teaching.
我就是教那个的
Well, and I write too, but...
我也写作
So far, it's mostly personal.
但就是自己随便写写,没发表过
Just for me.
写给自己看
I'm impressed.
真厉害
Why?
为什么这么说
Well, I tried writing.
我以前也尝试过写作
I didn't get very far.
但没坚持下去
You're lucky.
你真幸运
If you're writing for yourself,
写东西自娱自乐
it's pure passion.
这种单纯的激情很好
Maybe you'd let me read something of yours.
我可以看看你的作品吗
Yeah? You'd really want to?
是吗,你真的想看吗
Yeah.
当然
You're smart, you've traveled,
你这么聪明,又爱旅行
great taste in music.
对音乐的品味也不错
Like to know more about you.
我想深入了解你
Yeah.
好吧
I'd like to know more about you too.
我也想深入了解了解你
Could I see the Pradas in the front?
能给我看看最新的普拉达墨镜吗
in the front
放在前排
I'll have to put some in the back.
我都放在后面了
But they're all maybes.
总有漏网之鱼吧
Hey, is this me?
我看起来怎么样
Or is it a little too much your mother?
不觉得有点老气吗
I am loving those glasses. How much?
我大爱这副墨镜,多少钱
350.
三百五
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I cannot believe Spencer Hastings
难以置信斯宾塞·海斯汀
actually has time to shop.
居然有时间来购物
I mean, you're interning for the mayor,
你要给市长当助理
taking classes at Hollis, and redoing the barn.
要去赫里斯上课,要装修那个储物间
And in your leisure moments, you facebook and tweet.
空闲的时候,你还要搞校内和微博
You know me. I like to stay busy.
你懂的,我喜欢忙碌的生活
It's called a summer vacay, Spence.
这可是暑假,斯宾塞
You spent yours sunning and shopping.
对你来说,暑假就是晒日光浴和购物
Tweettweet.
我也上微博
Did you see the paper today?
你今天看报纸了吗
Yeah.
看了
She's gone, but she's everywhere.
她失踪了,但却无处不在
I can't believe it's been a year.
真不敢相信都过了一年了
Do you remember what Ali said that night,
你还记得艾莉那晚说的话吗
about our secrets keeping us close?
说秘密能让彼此更亲密什么的
I think it was the opposite.
我觉得恰恰相反
So! What's the occasion?
那么,你要买什么场合穿的衣服
Family dinner.
家庭聚会
We're meeting Melissa's fiance?
我们要见梅丽莎的未婚夫
Did Miss Perfect find a Mr. Perfect?
挑剔小姐找到梦中情人了吗
He's a med student, so everyone's thrilled.
他是医学系学生,所以大家都很兴奋
Then that's not the right top.
那就不该选这件外套
You need to turn heads.
你得吸引住大家的目光
Away from Melissa? Please.
从梅丽莎那里抢风头,得了吧
She doesn't always have to win.
她不需要总是赢家
See you around the playground.
回头见
See you.
回头见
Hey, miss!
嘿,小姐
You forgot your bag.
你忘拿包了
Thank you.
谢谢
I so thought you were busted.
我还以为你被捉了
Nice scarf. Nice glasses.
围巾很漂亮,眼镜也不错
Later. See ya.
回见,再见
Good luck.
祝你好运
Hey.
等等
Look, it's the first day. I don't want to be late.
今天是开学第一天,我不想迟到
I love you, Aria. You know that, right?
我爱你,艾瑞亚,你知道的对吧
Yeah. I know.
当然知道
And you know that I love your mom.
那你也知道我爱你妈妈吧
Do you?
是吗
I made a mistake, okay?
我犯了个错误
And I will be sorry about it for the rest of my life.
我会对此抱憾终身
I just hope that someday you'll be able to forgive me.
我只是希望有一天你会原谅我
I hope so too.
我也希望如此
Aria!
艾瑞亚
Hey, guys!
伙计们
Alison!
艾莉森
Hey! You hear Mona?
听见梦娜叫我们了吗
Hey, Aria! Maybe we should wait.
艾瑞亚,我们是不是要等等她
Hey, guys! My god.
伙计们,我的天呐
Is she ever gonna get a clue? What a loser.
她有自知之明吗,真是个失败的人
Come here.
过来
Hey, isn't that your dad's car?
那不是你爸爸的车吗
Aria?
艾瑞亚
Emily.
艾米丽
When did you get back?
你什么时候回来的
Hey.
你好
Yesterday.
昨天
I almost didn't recognize you.
我差点认不出你了
I think the last time we saw each other,
记得我们最后一次见面时
You had a pink stripe in your hair.
你的头发还是用粉红色挑染的
Well, when your parents want you to be yourself
那时候是,但当爸妈要你做回自己的时候
And you don't know who you are...
你自己都不知道自己是谁了
You wore it well.
你以前那样很好看
You should have called about this.
你应该打电话告诉我的
It's so weird just running into you here.
直接碰到你感觉好奇怪
Well, we've kind of lost touch, emily, remember?
我们有点失去联系了,艾米丽,记得吗
That's what we had to do.
我们不得不这么做
I saw a poster of Alison yesterday.
昨天我看见一张艾莉森的海报
It's awful.
感觉很难受
I mean, we all know she's dead, right?
我们都知道她已经死了,不是吗
I just never heard anyone say it.
我只是从没听人说出来过
So, I hear the new teacher's really hot.
听说新来的老师很帅
Is that Hanna?
那是汉娜吗
She's the "It" Girl now.
她现在是时尚女孩了
And where there's Hanna, there's Mona.
哪里有汉娜,哪里就有梦娜
That's mona?
那是梦娜吗
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
Wow. Talk about a makeover.
真是,彻底改变了
What's up with her?
她怎么了
You two fighting?
你们两个吵架了
We didn't just fall out of touch with you, Aria.
我们不只是和你失去联系了,艾瑞亚
We all fell out of touch with each other.
我们大家都不怎么联系了
They're not so close anymore either.
她们也不那么亲近了
So they're friendly, but not friends.
这么说她们只是友好,不是朋友
Holy crap.
不是真的吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Uh, I'm mr. Fitz, your new english teacher.
我叫费兹,你们的新英语老师
Alison?
艾莉森
I can't believe they sold the house.
我无法相信他们卖了房子
Just too many memories for the Dilaurentises.
只是那房子有太多迪劳伦提斯的回忆了
I can't even imagine.
我甚至无法想象
It's just so weird to think
一想到其他人住进
of other people living in Alison's house.
艾莉森的房子我就觉得很奇怪
I know, honey.
我知道,宝贝
Aria's back.
艾瑞亚回来了
Does she still have that pink hair?
她还留着那粉红头发吗
No, mom, she doesn't.
不,妈,没了
You know something? I never really understood that family.
知道吗,我永远不能理解那个家庭
Why would a mother let her daughter do something like that?
为什么一个母亲会让她女儿做那样的事
Because they believe their kids are their equals,
因为他们认为孩子和他们是平等的
not their property.
而不是他们的财产
Honey, I don't think you're my property,
亲爱的,我也没觉得你是我的财产
but I'm your mom.
可我毕竟是你妈
What kind of mother would I be if I let you
如果我让你像一个没教养的人一样跑来跑去
run around looking like a Goth?
我还算是个什么样的妈妈
That kind of lifestyle might fly in Europe,
那种生活方式可能在欧洲很平常
But it's not gonna get you very far here in Rosewood.
但在玫瑰镇,那样做你会和社会格格不入的
Not everyone dreams of making it in Rosewood, mom.
不是每个人都梦想在玫瑰镇取得成功,妈妈
Oh?
是吗
Some people dream of making it out.
有些人梦想在外地取得成功
You want that?
你想要那个吗
Maya st. Germain, A.K.A. New girl.
我是玛雅·圣日耳曼,也被叫做新新女孩
I'm Emily.
我叫艾米丽
Welcome to the neighborhood.
欢迎来到这里
Thank you.
谢谢
Mmm. Foie gras and cornichons.
肥鹅肝酱和醋渍小黄瓜
My favorites.
我的最爱
It's from my mother.
是我妈做的
I figured.
我猜也是
Oh, that stuff was in my room.
那个东西本来放在我房间里
You can have anything you want.
你想要什么尽管拿
It all belonged to Alison.
这都是属于艾莉森的
Is she a friend of yours?
她是你朋友吗
She was, a long time ago.
曾经是,很久以前的事儿了
That's all I get? No details?
就这些吗,讲讲细节吧
Uh, there were five of us who used to hang out, but...
我们五个人以前经常出去玩
We don't anymore.
不过现在不这样了
Would it be outrageous of me to ask
不知我这样问是否冒犯
if you'll help with our last few boxes?
你能否帮我搬一下最后几个箱子呢
Yes.
是有点冒犯的意思
But I don't mind.
但我不介意
So, why aren't you still friends
你们为什么
with the girl who used to live here?
不和过去住在这里的那个女孩做朋友了呢
You ask a lot of questions.
你的问题太多了
How else am I supposed to get to know you?
不这样的话我怎么去了解你呢
There you go. Another question.
你看看,又是一个问题
Fine. Your turn.
好吧,该你了
Ask me anything.
问我什么都行
Is this your boyfriend?
这是你的男朋友吗
His name is Justin.
他叫贾斯汀
He's cute.
他好可爱
He's also 3,000 miles away.
可爱的他现在远在千里之外
My boyfriend's name is Ben.
我的男朋友叫本
What's he like?
他怎么样
He's a swimmer, like me.
他是个游泳运动员,跟我一样
I bet you're good.
我打赌你游泳一定很棒
You totally have the body.
这体型一看就是游泳健将
My mom's a cellist.
我妈是个大提琴手
They're building a studio.
他们正在建一个录音室
Do you play? Yeah.
你也演奏吗,当然
But not the cello.
不过不是大提琴
If you're a big jock,
既然你是运动员的话
does that mean you'd kill me if I smoked a little weed?
是不是说如果我抽烟草的话你就会杀了我
Now?
现在
I won't if you don't want me to.
你要不愿意的话我可以不抽
Where are your parents?
你父母呢
Relax.
别紧张
They're out.
他们出去了
Go ahead.
随便你吧
You want to join me?
你想跟我一起吗
Okay.
好吧
First time?
第一次吗
No.
才不是
Yes.
好吧,是第一次
So I'm corrupting you.
那是我把你带坏咯
You okay with that?
你能行吗
Yeah. I think I am.
可以,我想我可以的
Hey, what do you think?
你觉得如何
You have an eye for design. I absolutely love it.
你在设计方面一向很有眼光,我非常喜欢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Honestly, when mom said you were converting the barn to a loft,
说实话,当妈妈告诉我你在改建谷仓的时候
I couldn't see it, but it's beautiful.
我不怎么看好的,不过现在真的很漂亮
Job well done.
干得好
I'm glad you like it.
我很高兴你能喜欢
And I totally appreciate your letting us move in.
而且我非常感激你让我们搬进来
What?
什么
Ren and I are staying in the barn
任跟我要重新装饰我们城里的房子
while we redo my place in the city.
这段期间我们会呆在这个谷仓里
I'm moving in for junior year, Melissa.
可我高三要搬过来住的,梅丽莎
That's the deal that I made with mom and dad.
这是我早就跟爸妈说好的
I got the grades, I did the internship,
我好好学习,参加实习
I gave up my summer because I wanted this.
我放弃了暑假都是因为我想得到它
Well, you'll just have to wait.
别激动,你只需要再等等
Why can't you stay in my room?
你们为什么不能住我的房间
We're a couple, Spencer.
我们是夫妻,斯宾塞
We need our own space, and mom and dad agree.
我们需要自己的空间,爸妈也同意了
But they promised me.
但他们先答应我的
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
I'm Ren.
我是任
I was hoping you'd be happy for me.
我希望你能为我感到高兴
Well, you know what they say about hope.
你知道人们是怎么看待希望的吧
Breeds eternal misery.
希望会带来无尽的痛苦
Sounds like she was counting on moving into the barn.
听起来她好像很想搬进谷仓
Don't worry about Spencer. She'll get over it.
别担心,她会没事的
Shouldn't you know better?
你应该更清楚吧
I mean, you are a med student, right?
你是学医的,对吧
You're a bit of a smartass.
你还真有点儿小聪明的
A bit?
只是有点吗
Does my sister know you smoke?
我姐知道你抽烟吗
Does she have to know everything?
她需要什么都知道吗
I'm sorry that we're moving into your loft.
很抱歉我们要搬进你的小阁楼了
If you want me to say something.
如果你想让我道个歉或什么的
It wouldn't make a difference.
说这些有什么用
Thank you for being sorry.
不过谢谢你的歉意
You're not like Melissa's usual boyfriends.
你不像梅丽莎以前的那些男友
How am I unusual?
我怎么不同了
We're late for dinner.
该去吃晚餐了
I actually like you.
我还挺喜欢你的
That's what's unusual.
这就是不同之处
You told me you went to Hollis.
你告诉我你去荷里斯了
No. I said I was thinking about majoring in english.
不,我是说我打算主修英语
And that's true.
这是真的
Look, I think you're amazing, Aria.
听着,我觉得你很出色,艾瑞亚
When I first met you, I thought...
当我第一次遇到你时,我想
"Who is this girl?"
这姑娘是谁
I'm still that girl. Nothing's changed.
我还是那个女孩,什么都没改变
Yes. Yes, it has. I'm your teacher.
不,必须有改变,我是你的老师
I know it's not just me.
我知道不是我一厢情愿的
You...you feel like this is right for us too.
你,你也觉得我们很来电
It's not right.
不是这样的
We just can't.
我们不能在一起
Thanks for walking me home.
谢谢你送我回家
It's no big deal.
这没什么
Practice doesn't start until four.
训练四点才开始呢
I've never had a jock friend before.
我从来没和运动特长生交过朋友
I guess that makes you my first.
你是第一个
Are you okay?
你没事吧
It's hard for me to talk about.
这很难开口
I didn't tell you everything
关于以前住在这里的那个女孩
about the girl who used to live here.
我没有把所有的事情都告诉你
Alison.
是叫艾莉森对吧
She disappeared last summer.
她去年夏天失踪了
She's still missing.
现在还没有音讯
That must have been awful for you.
你一定很难过吧
I used to think if I didn't talk about her,
我一直以为如果我不提起她
I wouldn't think about her.
就不会想起她
But you still do. Yeah.
但你还是会想,没错
I'm sorry.
抱歉听到这个
See you tomorrow?
那明天见咯
Yeah. Bye.
好的,再见
Hey, you been hanging out with Aria?
你最近和艾瑞亚一起玩吗
Not really.
不算是
Emily.
艾米丽
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吧
Why wouldn't it be?
怎么会不好呢
Perfect time for a jacuzzi.
洗按摩浴的好时候
I thought you guys weren't moving in till next week.
我以为你们下周才搬进来
Melissa wanted to get settled before classes start.
梅丽莎想赶在学期开始前安顿下来
You wouldn't happen to have a towel, would you?
你是不是碰巧有毛巾可以借我用一下呢
Tough day at school?
学校今天不顺利吗
Tough field hockey practice.
曲棍球训练太累人
I rowed for Oxford.
我为牛津大学曲棍球队干活
That looks good on a med school app.
说得好像那会给你的医校申请加分一样
I did it 'cause I loved it.
我是因为喜欢才去的
You probably have a fluid buildup in your bursa sac.
你的关节囊中可能有体液堆积
I bet you say that to all the girls.
你对每个女生都这样说吧
I can help.
我能帮你
Okay...
好吧
Dr. Ren.
任医生
That's awesome.
真舒服
Is that all right?
这样可以吗
Ren?
Who were you talking to?
你在跟谁说话呢
No one.
没有
Found them.
找到了
Look what else I found.
看我还找到了什么
Ohh. She used to drag that thing everywhere.
她以前走到哪儿都要带着它
I think you're happy to be back.
我觉得你回到家很开心
Aren't you?
你不也是吗
Well, haven't decided yet.
我的话,还不好说
Ohh. You and Aria are so much alike.
你和艾瑞亚太像了
I don't think she's happy to be home either.
我觉得她回到这里也不开心
I know it was like a vacation from our real life, but...
我知道这就是生活中的一次度假,但是
I felt like we really bonded when we were away.
出门在外的时候,我觉得大家心都在一起
Well, we had to connect. We didn't know anybody else.
我们只能彼此依靠,人生地不熟的
I don't want to lose that.
我不想失去这种感觉
Are you really worried that we will?
你真的担心我们会失去吗
It's just easy for stuff to get in the way.
只是太多事情都很容易变为绊脚石
What do you mean? What kind of stuff?
什么意思,什么样的事
You know, I'm really surprised that she brought that with us.
我真的很吃惊,她竟然带着它一起
Well, she loves it because you gave it to her.
她很喜欢它,因为是你送她的
What kind of stuff could get in the way of us?
什么样的事情会成为我们的绊脚石
No, nothing, nothing. You know me.
没,没什么,你知道我的
I just get a little overly obsessed about work, that's all.
我只是有点过分热衷于工作了,只是这样
We're good, Ella.
我们很好,埃拉
Come here.
Mm. It's all good.
一切都很好
Oh, I drove past Alison's house today.
我今天开车路过了艾莉森的家
It's definitely something I haven't missed.
往事历历在目
Oh, god. A year later.
老天,已经一年了
Imagine what that poor family is going through.
想象一下这可怜的一家人都在经历些什么
I can't. I don't ever want to imagine.
不,我连想都不愿意去想象
If anything ever happened to you...
如果你发生什么事情的话
Nothing is gonna happen.
什么事都不会发生的
We are safe. We're together.
我们很安全,大家在一起
And we're home.
在自己家
Are you gonna eat that, sweetie?
你真的要吃那个吗,甜心
I'm being a friend, Hanna.
我是好心才说的,汉娜
Aren't you supposed to be at Alison's?
你不是该在Alison家吗
Hi, girls!
姑娘们,你们好
Hi, Ian.
你好,伊恩
You still need help with your scoop, Spence?
你还需要帮手吗,斯宾塞
I've got my stick in the car.
我车里有小木棍
Ian, what are you, her babysitter?
伊恩,你是她的保姆吗
You need to tell your sister.
你应该告诉你姐姐
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Nothing.
没什么
Come on.
走吧
Outside.
出来
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
She's gonna find out.
她迟早会发现的
No, she's not.
不,她不会的
I promise you, she is,
我保证她会知道的
because if you don't tell her, I will.
因为如果你不去告诉她,我去
I thought you were my friend.
我以为你是我的朋友
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗
I'm trying to help you do the right thing.
我只是做正确的事而已
It was one kiss.
那只是一个吻
Now, you listen to me, Alison.
听我说,艾莉森
Or what?
不然怎样
If you say one word to my sister about Ian,
伊恩的事,如果你敢和我姐姐提一个字
I will tell everyone the truth about the Jenna thing.
我就把詹娜事件的真相告诉所有人
Alison?
艾莉森回来了
I'm sorry for just stopping by.
不好意思,我只是顺便路过
No. Any time, Em. Come on, you know that.
不用道歉,艾米丽,我随时欢迎你的
Somebody left a note in my locker.
有人在我的柜子里留了个字条
From "A"?
署名是"A"吗
You too?
你也收到了吗
Do you really think it's her? Is it possible?
你真的觉得是她吗,会有可能吗
Only Alison could have known.
只有艾莉森自己明白
What? Known... known what?
什么,知道什么
It was...
只是
Personal?
私事吗
I really believed she was dead.
我真的以为她已经死了
Yeah. Yeah, we all did.
是的,我们都那样认为
Could she really be back?
会不会是她真的回来了
I think she's playing with us.
我觉得她在耍我们
Why would she do that?
她为什么要那么做呢
It's Alison that we're talking about here.
她可是艾莉森
I mean, wasn't that her favorite sport?
她不是最喜欢这种小把戏吗
Should we tell someone?
我们该告诉别人吗
I don't...
我不
I don't know about you, but...
我不知道你怎么想,但是
I can't.
我说不出口
I'm glad you're back.
很高兴你回来了
It's funny...
真滑稽
I mean, even though I grew up here,
我是说,虽然我在这里长大
I feel like a total outsider.
可我觉得自己完全像个外人
Me too.
我也是
I ran into Ella Montgomery today.
我今天碰见了埃拉·蒙哥马利
Why didn't you tell me Aria was back?
你怎么没告诉我艾瑞亚回来了
It's not like we're still friends.
我和她又不是朋友了
She didn't know your father left.
她不知道你爸爸离开了
I hate telling that story.
我讨厌说那件事
So change the story. I did.
那就改一下呗,我就改了
You grew up. You grew apart.
我说你们变成熟了,产生了隔阂
It was mutual, and, honestly,
彼此都这么觉得,而且说实话
we are much happier without him.
没有他,我们过得更开心
Hanna.
汉娜
Say it enough, and you'll actually start to believe it.
这样说多了,你自己都会开始相信
Well, I have to admit, it does sound a lot better than the truth.
我得承认,这的确比事实真相好听多了
Nobody needs to know that we got dumped.
用不着让别人知道我们被抛弃了
"We" Didn't get dumped. I did.
不是"我们"被抛弃了,是"我"
He left both of us.
他离开了我们俩
If that's Mona, I'm staging an intervention.
如果是梦娜,我可就要发威了
Hanna. It's dinnertime.
汉娜,现在是晚餐时间
It's Ashley.
我是艾什莉
Yes, I left it on your desk.
是的,我放在你桌上了
Hanna Marin?
是汉娜·玛琳吗
Yeah. Why?
是我,怎么了
Is your mother home?
你妈妈在家吗
Let me call you back.
一会儿打给你
What's this about?
有什么事吗
We received a call from Rosewood mall security.
我们接到了玫瑰镇商场保安部的举报
They have your daughter on tape
根据监控录像显示
shoplifting a pair of sunglasses.
您女儿在商场窃取了一副墨镜
I'm sure there's been a mistake.
这肯定是搞错了
I don't think so. Could you turn around?
我不那么认为,麻烦你转过去
Mom.
What's going on?
怎么了
Let's go.
我们走
Really?
真的
In a small town like this,
在这种小镇里
what people think about you matters.
人言可畏
I know.
我知道
Then why would you risk it all to steal a pair of sunglasses?
那你为什么要冒险去偷一副墨镜呢
Hanna,
汉娜
I buy you everything you need to be popular.
任何能使你受欢迎的东西我都给你买了
That's not why I do it.
我那么做不是因为这个
Then why do...? This is something you do?
那为什么,你经常偷窃吗
A few times.
有几次了
This is about your father, isn't it?
是因为你爸爸,对吧
You think this is going to get his attention.
你以为这么做就会引起他的关注
I made a mistake.
我错了
In Rosewood, you don't have room to make a mistake.
在玫瑰镇上,容不得你犯丁点错误
And neither do I.
我也一样
I'm sorry.
我道歉行了吧
I'll fix it somehow.
我会想办法弥补的
You will deny you did anything wrong.
你要否认自己做过任何不光彩的事
It was a misunderstanding.
那只是个误会
But...
可是
I'm taking care of it.
我会处理的
Maya!
玛雅
Emily!
艾米丽
I thought something might have happened to you.
我以为你出事了
I tried to call you.
我给你打过电话
What's going on?
发生什么事了
They found your friend.
他们找到你朋友了
I knew she was back. Is she inside? Emily!
我就知道她回来了,她在里面吗,艾米丽
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
They found Alison's body.
他们发现的是艾莉森的尸体
I hear the cops take Hanna to the police station today.
我听说汉娜今天被带到警局去了
You don't think she'd ever talk about...
你觉得她会提起
The Jenna thing?
詹娜的事吗
We made promise.
我们有过约定
Current owners of the residence were in the process of
现任业主在为房子的重整装修
demolishing the structure to make room for a renovation project
实施拆除工作时
when workers made the gruesome discovery.
施工人员发现了这可怕的一幕
The parents of the deceased were unavailable for comment,
死者的父母未做任何评论
but a family spokesperson has confirmed
但该家庭的一位发言人已经证实
the gazebo was under construction
15岁的艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
the summer 15yearold Alison Dilaurentis disappeared.
去年夏天失踪时,露台确实在修建中
Tonight, the family is asking for privacy
而今夜,这个家庭请求安宁
as they come to terms
因为他们不得不面对
with the sad ending to a yearlong mystery,
长达一年的神秘失踪终以悲剧收场
And local authorities are coming to terms
而玫瑰镇当地警方不得不面对
with the fact a killer is at large in Rosewood.
凶手仍然逍遥法外的这一现实
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
The discovery of her body rocked this community,
女孩尸体的发现,震惊了整个社区
and today, hundreds of mourners gather
今天,数百名哀悼者聚集在此
to say goodbye to Alison Dilaurentis.
与艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯道别
Was she a friend of yours?
她是你朋友吗
Do you care?
你还关心这个吗
I don't know what I feel worse about...
我不知道哪种感觉更糟糕
having to stay away from you
是面对现实和你保持距离
or being a jerk about it.
还是继续愚蠢地和你交往
Yeah, she was one of my best friends.
是的,她曾是我的好朋友
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
For Alison, or for being a jerk?
为艾莉森吗,还是为自己的愚蠢
Both.
都有
Thank you.
谢谢
I would never want to do anything that would get you in trouble.
我从未要想过给你添麻烦
Goodbye, Ezra.
再见,以斯拉
Mrs. Dilaurentis.
迪劳伦提斯夫人
Aria!
艾瑞亚
I'm so glad you came.
你能来真是太好了
I asked the other girls to sit together up front.
我让其他姑娘们都坐在前排了
It's what Alison would have wanted.
这会是艾莉森所希望的
Of course.
当然
Poor Ali.
可怜的艾莉
Can you believe what a scene this is?
瞧瞧这场面
Alison would have loved it.
艾莉森肯定会喜欢的
Popular in life and death.
在世与过世都受人瞩目
No, thanks. I don't...
不了,谢谢,我不
Today, I think you do.
今天,我想你需要
Anyone we know?
是我们认识的人吗
No, it's just my mom sending me a text.
不是,是我妈妈发来的短信
Emily and I aren't the only ones who got messages from "A," are we?
不只有艾米丽和我收到了A的短信,是吧
Oh, my god.
天呐
It's Jenna.
詹娜来了
Did you see that Jenna Marshall was here?
你看到詹娜·马歇尔了吗
I didn't realize she and Ali were friends.
我不知道她和艾莉也是朋友
They weren't.
她们不是朋友
The lord give them and
上帝赐予我们生命
the lord take them away.
上帝也会夺走生命
Emily. Spencer.
艾米丽,斯宾塞
Aria and Hanna.
艾瑞亚,汉娜
Do we know you?
我们认识你吗
I'm detective Wilden.
我是威尔顿警探
I understand you were all good friends with the victim.
我知道你们与被害者是好友
Yeah, we were.
是的,曾经是
I'm gonna need to talk to each one of you.
我需要和你们每个人都谈一谈
We talked to the police when Alison went missing.
艾莉森失踪时,我们已经和警察谈过了
And I intend to go over every one of your statements.
我想再看看你们每个人的供词
This is no longer a missing persons investigation.
这不再是一起失踪人口调查案了
It's a murder.
这是起谋杀案
Rest assured,
放心
I will find out what happened that summer.
我会查清楚去年夏天到底发生了什么事
Do you think he knows about...?
你们觉得他是不是知道
No. How could he?
不会,怎么可能
Oh, my god.
天呐
It's from...
署名是
I got one too.
我也收到了
"I'm still here, bitches ...and I know everything. A
我还在这里,小贱人们,我什么都知道,A

重点单词   查看全部解释    
victim ['viktim]

想一想再看

n. 受害者,牺牲

 
unavailable ['ʌnə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 得不到的,没空的,不能利用的

 
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
residence ['rezidəns]

想一想再看

n. 住处,住宅,居住

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
obsessed [əb'sest]

想一想再看

adj. 着迷的

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。