Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Where's Ali and Spencer?
艾莉跟斯宾塞哪儿去了
Ali?
艾莉
She's gone.
她不见了
I think I heard her scream.
我好像听见她的尖叫声了
Did you see the paper today?
你今天看报纸了吗
Yeah.
看了
She's gone, but she's everywhere.
她失踪,但却无处不在
I'd like to know more about you.
我想深入了解你
I'd like to know more about you too.
我也想深入了解了解你
So, I hear the new teacher's really hot.
听说新来的老师很帅
Holy crap.
不是真的吧
Somebody left a note in my locker.
有人在我的柜子里留了个字条
From "A"?
署名是"A"吗
Do you really think it's her?
你真的觉得是她吗
We received a call from Rosewood Mall security.
我们接到了玫瑰镇商场保安部的举报
They have your daughter on tape
根据监控录像显示
shoplifting a pair of sunglasses.
您女儿在商场窃取了一副墨镜
First time?
第一次吗
Yes.
是第一次
So I'm corrupting you.
那是我把你带坏咯
We're meeting Melissa's fiance.
我们要见梅丽莎的未婚夫
I'm Wren.
我是任
That feels awesome.
真舒服
They found your friend.
他们找到你朋友了
I knew she was back. Is she inside?
我就知道她回来,她在里面吗
Emily.
艾米丽
They found Alison's body.
他们发现的是艾莉森的尸体
It's Jenna.
詹娜来了
Oh, my god.
天呐
It's from...
署名是
I got one too.
我也收到了
"I'm still here, bitches..."
我还在这,小贱人们
"and I know everything. A"
我什么都知道,A
Why was Jenna there?
詹娜为什么会出席葬礼
I guess she's back.
我猜她回来了
That cop acted like we were suspects or something.
那警察搞得好像我们是疑犯似的
Do you think we looked guilty?
我们看起来鬼鬼祟祟吗
Why would we?
我们干嘛要鬼鬼祟祟
We haven't done anything wrong.
又没做过什么见不得人的事
Except lie about the Jenna thing.
除了在詹娜的事上说谎
We promised
我们发过誓
we'd never bring up the Jenna thing again, remember?
再也不提詹娜的,记得吗
It never happened.
就当什么都没发生过
Have you found a way to forget?
你敢说你彻底忘了吗
I still wake up sometimes in the middle of the night.
到现在我有时还因为这事半夜惊醒呢
Aria, it was an accident.
艾瑞,那是个意外
It's medicinal.
这是药
Cramps.
我痛经了
I don't get it.
我很纳闷
How does "A" Know something about me
我和艾莉森之间的秘密
that only Alison knew?
这位A怎么会知道
Ali knew all of our secrets, but
艾莉知道我们的所有秘密,可
we never knew any of hers.
我们从不知道她的秘密
I knew some.
我略知一二
Go on.
接着说
Talk. I can't.
说,我不能
Spencer!
斯宾塞
No, you are not gonna drop a bomb like that and just clam up!
你可不能猛料爆到一半又不吭声了
She'd so kill me if I told you.
我说出来她会跟我没完的
She's dead.
她都死了
Ali was seeing someone that summer.
去年夏天艾莉跟人秘密约会了
I knew she was keeping something from me...
我就知道她有事瞒着我
from us.
瞒着咱们
Well, why didn't she want us to know?
她为什么瞒着我们呢
He was an older boy, and he had a girlfriend.
他比咱大几,而且有女友了
Who was it?
他是谁啊
She never told me his name.
她从没告诉过我他的名字
That's only half the secret.
这只能算半个秘密
It's more than you ever got from her.
那也比你知道的多了
How is that Ali told us nothing,
怎么会这样,艾莉对我们守口如瓶
and we told her everything?
我们却对她全盘托出
Because she made us feel like
因为她让咱们产生一种
we were part of something special.
身在特殊小团体的感觉
We were.
我们确实曾是铁杆五人组
I miss that.
还挺怀念的
Me too.
我也是
I miss Ali.
我想艾莉了
I can't believe you still wear that.
你居然还戴着那手链
Ali still wears hers.
艾莉还戴着她那条呢
Wore.
曾经戴着
When Ali didn't come home that night,
艾莉失踪的那个晚上
I knew something terrible must have happened,
我就知道发生了可怕的事情
But there was always some part of me
但我总还心存侥幸
that imagined someday she'd just show up.
想象她有一天会突然露面
Yeah.
是啊
I used to think that maybe she'd just
我原来以为她可能只是
run off with some guy.
跟哪个家伙私奔了
She was laying on a beach somewhere.
或者只是在哪个海滩上逍遥
Or getting a tan out by the pool with that hot lifeguard.
或是在那个帅哥救生员的池边晒太阳
Ohh. Yeah... What was his name?
我还记得,他叫什么来着
Who cares?
谁在乎啊
"Save me!"
帅哥快来救我
That's the last of the milk.
没有牛奶了
It's on the list.
我写在购物清单上了
...Over the area right now with a lot of warm air,
这片区域现在有大股暖流
But we've got a cold front moving in from the west right here behind me.
但前方有冷空气从西部移动过来
In other news,
现在是其他方面的消息
Rosewood detective Darren Wilden
玫瑰镇威尔登侦探
Held a press conference this morning.
今早召开了新闻发布会
The coroner did release his findings this morning,
验尸官今早公布了检查结果
And although Alison Dilaurentis' body
虽然艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯的尸检显示
Did show signs of a bluntforce head trauma,
她的头部曾受到钝器攻击
The cause of her death was suffocation.
但她真正的死因是窒息
Are you okay going to school today?
你今天还可以去学校吗
Yeah. I'll be fine.
是,我很好
I don't want to think about what the police are saying,
我不会去想警方说的话
And you shouldn't either.
你也不该想
Try to remember Alison as the beautiful girl you knew.
记得艾莉森还是你认识的那个漂亮女孩
I'm really sorry, mom.
对不起,妈妈
For what?
为什么
The cop.
警察
It's over. Okay?
都结束了,知道吗
We won't be seeing him again.
我们不会再见到他了
Is that amber rose?
那是蜜黄玫瑰色吗
It's a good color for you.
这颜色很适合你
I had to look twice to make sure that was Hanna.
我看了两次才敢确认那是汉娜
Right?
真的吗
That was some funeral dress.
她像是穿了一件丧服
Her mother didn't get that from Curvy Girl.
她妈肯定不是在魅力女孩给她买的
Who shops at Curvy Girl?
谁去魅力女孩买东西
No one, anymore.
再没有谁了
Do you not have time for breakfast?
你连吃早饭的时间都没有吗
No. I'm probably gonna be late tonight too.
是,今晚我大概也会晚回
Late nights already? We just got here.
已经开始晚归了,我们才回来
Yeah. What's that about?
是,什么事情啊
What's it about?
什么事
Being gone for a year.
离开了一年
Playing catchup.
有很多事要处理
Faculty meetings. Changing my curriculum.
教职工会调整我的课程
Demanding students.
求知若渴的学生
Maybe your family's demands should come first.
也许你该把家庭放在第一位
I'm gonna be late. Love you, Ella.
我要迟到,我爱你,埃拉
What was that about?
刚才是怎么了
You guys were getting along so well when we were away.
出门在外的时候你们俩关系挺好的
I don't get it.
我不明白
Well, you know, she's...
你知道,她是个
She's a teenage girl, Ella.
她是个处于青春期的女孩,埃拉
Aren't they all moody and unpredictable?
这年纪的孩子不都喜怒无常吗
So...
你
Are you okay?
你还好吗
That... Was a dumb question.
这个问题真傻
Of course you're not okay.
你当然不好
I, um, I thought about going to the funeral,
我本来打算去参加葬礼的
But I... I didn't know her, and it didn't...
但我不认识她,感觉
Feel right.
很奇怪
No, I... I understand.
没关系,我理解
Can I have a sip?
我可以喝一口吗
Sure. Do you want your own?
当然,你想来一杯吗
I'd rather share yours.
我想喝你的
You look tired.
你看起来很累
I haven't gotten much sleep.
我没有怎么睡觉
My mom found another one of Alison's boxes in the basement.
我妈妈在地下室又找到一箱艾莉森的东西
There were pictures of her in my room.
我的房间里还有很多她的照片
Her room.
她的房间
She's everywhere.
到处都是她的影子
And that poster.
还有寻人启事
Someone should take those posters down.
该有人把这些寻人启事撕掉
It hurts way too much to look at them.
看到它们让人太难过了
Emily...
艾米丽
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吧
Mom, this is Maya St. Germain.
妈,她是玛雅·圣日耳曼
Oh, Maya. Hi. Hi!
玛雅,嗨,嗨
Well, I would say welcome to the neighborhood, but...
我本来打算说欢迎来我们社区,但
It's kind of hard
你们家后院成了犯罪现场
when your backyard's a crime scene.
说欢迎你貌似不太合适
Still?
还是那样吗
It's where people come to be close to her.
人们去那悼念她
They light candles and leave teddy bears.
他们在那儿点蜡烛,放泰迪熊
I get it, but it still feels like her house.
我能理解,但让人感觉那还是她的家
Sure.
是啊
I can understand how you're not sleeping.
我明白你为什么睡不好了
You know, Maya, why don't you just spend a few days with us?
玛雅,为什么你不来跟我们住几天呢
You could sleep in Emily's room.
你可以跟艾米丽一起睡
Thank you.
谢谢你
Nice!
好球
So I hear you're gunning for varsity captain.
我听说你在争取当校队队长
Well, I have a shot, so...
我的确有机会,所以...
If a Hastings has a shot, she takes the shot.
海斯汀一出球,肯定十拿九稳
Is that a drinking game?
那是喝酒游戏吗(shot有喝酒的意思)
Yeah, it should be.
是,应该是
Spencer, this is Maya.
斯宾,她是玛雅
Yeah.
没错
New girl who moved into dead girl's house.
就是搬进死去姑娘家的新姑娘
Can't believe I just said that.
不敢相信这话从我嘴里蹦出来了
Yeah, I can't believe you just said that either.
我也不敢相信
I think Brad Pitt and I are missing the same sensitivity chip.
我觉得我像布拉德·皮特一样少根筋
It's fine.
没事
We're all trying to find a way to deal with it.
我们都在尽力熬过去
Maya and I are going for some caffeine.
玛雅和我准备去喝杯咖啡
Do you want to join?
一起来吗
Oh, I'd kill for a latte, but, um...
我超想喝一杯拿铁,但是
This is my only time to practice, so...
我就只剩这点时间训练,所以
We'll catch you later.
一会儿见了
She's intense.
她自我要求挺高啊
If you knew her parents, you'd understand.
你要是见过她父母就不会觉得奇怪了
Can I talk to you?
能和你说句话吗
Yeah, of course.
当然
I'd like to transfer out of your class.
我想转到别的班去
Can you come inside for a minute, please?
能借一步说话吗
Yeah.
好
I understand where you're coming from.
我知道你这样做的原因
I just... Wish that you could stay in the class.
我只希望你可以继续留在班里
This isn't an easy decision.
下决心不容易
But I feel like it's the right thing to do.
但我明白这样做是对的
I can keep my feelings in check.
我能把感情掩饰得很好
I can't.
我不能
And even if I could, I don't want to.
即使我能,我也不想
It's too hard to sit in this room every day
每天坐在这间教室上课
and call you Mr. Fitz.
喊你费兹老师实在太痛苦了
Okay? I can't pretend like I don't know you.
我无法假装不认识你
So...
那么
Will you sign it?
你能签个字吗
Are you sure?
你确定要这样吗
Yeah, I'm... I'm sure.
我确定
Thank you.
多谢
Okay, I am all for boob jobs,
你知道,我不反对隆胸
but when I see those, I want to "Moo."
但我看到那胸部的时,我只想吐
I spy a Sean.
我看见你家肖恩了
I'll see you at lunch.
午餐时再见了
What's wrong? You surprised me.
怎么,你吓我一跳
We still on for the movie?
按原计划看电影去吗
My mom invited Maya to stay with us tonight.
我妈邀请玛雅今晚过来住
What kind of jammies do you think new girl wears?
你猜那女生穿什么款的睡衣
How would I know?
我怎么会知道
I'll see you at practice.
那训练场见吧
Will the following students please come to the office
请以下同学到办公室来一趟
Emily Fields,
艾米丽·菲尔兹
Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings,
艾瑞亚·蒙哥马,斯宾塞·海斯汀
Hanna Marin.
汉娜·玛琳
Wait.
等下
It's from "A."
又是A的短信
"Dead girls walking."
死去的姑娘复活了
So let's see...
我们来看看
You thought you heard her scream.
你说你听见她尖叫了
II said that, yeah.
我是说,没错
And when you three woke up in the barn,
你们三个在谷仓醒来后
Alison was gone,
艾莉森不见了
and so was Spencer.
斯宾塞也失踪了
Yes, I woke up before them,
是,我先醒过来
and I realized that Ali was missing, so...
然后发现艾莉不见,所以
So you went looking for her.
所以你出去找她
That's what happened.
就是这样
I got that.
明白了
So, what's up?
那到底发生什么了
Was this a slumber party, or...?
你们是在开同睡派还是
Is this an interrogation?
这是在审问我们吗
No, just a routine followup.
不,只是个常规的调查而已
Why did you guys all fall asleep?
你们怎么会同时长睡不醒
I guess we were tired.
我猜是累了吧
Tired?
累了
Really.
不是吧
Is that how you remember it, Hanna?
汉娜,你印象中也是这样吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, you guys were tired.
好,是你们几个累了
Look, we've told you everything we know,
我们已经向你全盘托出了
just like we did the night she went missing.
就像她失踪那晚一样
I know, and you see, the thing is,
我知道,你们的问题就在于
it's almost exactly what you said last year
你们的口供和去年完全一样
Almost like it was rehearsed.
就像事先排练过
Like Spencer said, we've told you everything we know.
就像斯宾塞说的,我们无所保留
He knows we're lying.
他知道我们说谎了
Lying is not a crime.
说谎不构成犯罪
It is when you're giving false statements to the police.
向警察做伪证就是犯罪
It's called obstruction of justice.
这叫妨碍司法公正
Oh, please! We lied about drinking.
拜托,我们只不过隐瞒了喝酒的事
But the truth that matters is we don't know anything
但重点是我们对那晚艾莉发生了什么
about what happened to Ali that night.
完全一无所知
We also know about someone who might have wanted to hurt her.
但我们还知道有可能会伤害她的人
We should have told the police
我们本该告诉警察
the truth about Jenna's accident the night it happened.
詹娜出事那晚的真相
I wanted to, remember?
我当时是想说来,记得吗
We had a chance to do more than just tell the truth.
我们能做的不仅仅是说出事实
We had a chance to stop Ali.
我们本有机会阻止艾莉的
But we didn't.
但我们没有
And telling the police now about what happened to Jenna
就算现在告诉警察詹娜的事
isn't going to make her see again.
她也不能重见光明
It'll just ruin our lives.
只会把我们自己毁了
Oh, my god, she's back in school too?
天呐,她也回学校了
Jenna?
詹娜
Hey, it's it's Aria.
嗨,我是艾瑞亚
Do you... want to come sit with us?
你愿意跟我们坐一起吗
Sure.
当然
Okay. Thank you.
好,谢谢
So you're gonna be between Hanna and Emily,
你就坐在汉娜和艾米丽中间
and Spencer's right across from you.
斯宾塞在你正对面
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah. And here's a chair.
没关系,椅子在这儿
So...This would be Alison's chair, right?
这儿以前是艾莉森专座,是吧
No. We're not even sitting at that table.
不,我们以前不坐这儿
You know,
你们知道吗
she came to visit me in the hospital after the accident.
她在意外发生后去医院看过我
Alison did?
艾莉森去看过你
Everyone misunderstood Alison,
大家都不了解艾莉森
but I knew exactly who she was.
但我很清楚她的为人
When did you get back, Jenna?
詹娜,你什么时候回来的
We heard that you were in Philadelphia,
听说你去了费城
a school for the... visually impaired.
去了个专为... 视觉障碍人士设的学校
You can say "Blind," Spencer.
斯宾,你直接说盲人就好
It's okay. It's not a dirty word.
没关系,又不是什么脏话
It's so quiet.
怎么都不说话
You guys used to be the fun table.
你们桌以前最热闹了
What happened to you girls?
今天是怎么了
I see you!
我看见你了
Oh, my god, I can't believe it!
天呐,真是难以置信
Who was it, Ali? What did you see?
谁是,艾莉,你看到谁了
He was in that tree, spying on us!
他在树上偷窥我们
I am so creeped out! Who was it?
我要疯了,是谁啊
It was that perv, Toby Cavanaugh.
就是那个变态,托比·加瓦诺
Are you sure? Yes, I'm sure!
你确定,当然,肯定是
He was right there!
他刚才就躲在那儿
I bet he saw us all naked.
他肯定把我们都看光光了
Should we tell someone?
要报警吗
I mean, we could.
可以
But I have a better idea.
但我有个更好的主意
Are we sure he's not in there?
你确定他不在那里面
He's not, okay?
他不在,行了吧
You've got the lighter, right, Spencer?
斯宾,带上打火机了吗
Let's wait a second.
等等
What, Emily?
艾米,怎么了
I don't want to do this.
我不想这么做
Fine. Go back. You're on your own.
那好,你回来,我不拦你
Okay, maybe Emily's right.
或许艾米丽说的对
We should just call the cops. They'll take care of it.
我们应该叫警察,他们会处理
Where's the fun in that?
那还有什么意思
Girls, Toby Cavanaugh is a freak,
姐妹,托比·加瓦诺是个变态
and we need to teach him a lesson.
我们得给他点教训
If he thinks he can come
如果他觉得自己可以明目张胆地
and spy on us while we're in your bedroom, Emily,
偷窥我们在你屋里换衣服,艾米丽
he needs to know that his little domain
我们也得让他知道自己的小天地
is no longer a safe little hideout.
已经不再是一个安全避风港了
Who knows what he does in there all day, that little freak.
鬼知道那个小变态成天在这儿干嘛
Are you sure that it was Toby?
你确定那人是托比吗
Yes! And it's a stink bomb, for God's sakes!
当然,这只不过是个臭气弹
We're not nuking the place. Now, let's do it.
不会把这儿炸飞,赶紧动手吧
Give me the lighter.
把打火机给我
Let's get out of here. Run
快离开这,快跑
Ali, what did you do!
艾莉,你做了什么
We have to get out of here. Come on, let's go!
我们得赶快离开,快走
Aren't you gonna get that?
你们不看短信吗
Okay, people, let's take our seats.
上课,大家都回去坐好
Am I late?
我迟到了吗
It's it's Mona, right?
你是梦娜,是吧
That's right, Mr. Fritz.
没事,费里兹老师
What?
怎么了
Take your seat, Mona, please.
梦娜,快找位置坐下吧
It's "Fitz," Not "Fritz."
他叫费兹不是费里兹
Oops.
糟糕
If the mockingbird represents the idea of innocence,
如果说更知鸟是清白无辜的象征
what characters are innocent?
那么哪些人物是无辜的呢
Take a second. Jot down your ideas.
仔细想想,然后写在纸上
We'll discuss.
我们等会儿来讨论
Thanks.
谢了
Hanna.
汉娜
What?
怎么啦
It's too hard to stop if we go there.
一旦开始就很难停下来了
Oh, come on, Sean.
来吧,肖恩
It's just us two. It's okay.
现在只有我们两个,没关系的
Come on, Hanna, I...
别这样,汉娜,我...
You do like me like that, right?
你喜欢我这样对你,不是吗
Yes.
没错
I mean, maybe you...
那,也许你...
still think of me as just a friend,
还是只把我当朋友
the girl I used to be.
像以前一样
Do you kiss your friends like that?
你能这样吻你的朋友吗
No.
不
Look...
其实
I like the girl you used to be,
我喜欢过去的你
just like I like the girl you are now.
同样也喜欢现在的你
Is this waiting thing something you really want,
把春宵一刻留到婚后真是你的主意
or is it because of your dad?
还是因为你父亲
No, it's me. It's...
是,是我,是...
It's my choice.
是我的选择
Hi, Mrs. Marin.
嗨,玛琳夫人
We'll submit the loan docs in the morning.
我们一早就去递交贷款手续
Okay. Great. Thanks.
很好,谢谢
Hi.
你好
How's the studying going?
学得怎么样了
Fine.
很好
Sean...
肖恩
Please tell your dad we really have been
麻烦跟你父亲说一声我们本来
trying to make it to church,
打算周末去教堂的
but I've been working on the weekends...
但是我周末要加班...
Oh, yeah, no. I'll let him know, Mrs. Marin.
好,我会转告他,玛琳夫人
But it's okay. I mean, he understands.
这没关系,他能理解
He works on the weekends too.
他也是周末工作啊
Cute preacher humor.
调侃牧师的小笑话
Look who stopped by for dinner.
看看谁来吃晚饭了
I brought Thai takeout.
我带了泰国菜
It's time for Sean to leave.
肖恩该回去了
Let's eat in the dining room.
我们在饭厅里吃吧
I've decided on the class I want to take at Hollis.
我已经决定好在赫里斯主修什么了
But it's not for credit, dad, it's for fun.
不是为了学分,爸爸,是出于兴趣
What's the point of that?
兴趣管什么用
Your mom's coming back a day early.
你妈妈提前一天回来了
She'll be home tomorrow.
明天就能到家
I was gonna email you when I got home.
我本来想回到家就给你发电邮的
How weird was that lunch?
想想那顿午饭的气氛有多诡异
I'd say on a scale from one to ten...
如果十分是最诡异
Eleven. Yeah.
我打十一,没错
Is that the new fiance?
那人是你姐的新未婚夫吗
Is he as uptight as Melissa?
他像梅丽莎一样死板吗
No one's as uptight as Melissa.
这世上没人比梅丽莎更死板
I'd better get back.
我得回去了
All right. See ya.
好,回头见
Thank you.
谢谢你
Can I get anyone a drink?
请问喝点什么
I'll have a vodka soda.
给我来一杯伏特加苏打
She's kidding.
她说笑呢
I'm gonna have a glass of the house cab.
我要一杯餐酒
Melissa?
梅丽莎呢
The same as my father.
和我爸爸一样
I actually will have a vodka soda.
我要一杯伏特加苏打
So I get your connection to Spencer.
看来我找到你和斯宾塞的共同点了
You both like to win.
你们都渴望胜利
Winning's great, but if I've done my best,
能赢固然好,但如果我尽力了
I usually feel good about the outcome, no matter what it is.
结果如何我都能欣然接受
And Spencer?
那斯宾塞呢
Spencer needs to win.
她不达目的不罢休
Alison was always in the middle
艾莉森总是站在中间
The center of attention.
众人关注的焦点
Have you known anyone like that?
你认识的人里有没有这样的
I usually run from those girls.
我一见到那些女孩就躲得远远的
They scare me.
她们让我害怕
"Those girls"? "
那些"女孩
The queen bees.
社交女王蜂
You seem like a person who wouldn't run from anyone.
我还以为你是那种天不怕地不怕的女生
Do you have a side?
你喜欢哪一边
Sorry?
什么
Of the bed?
床的哪一边
I kind of sleep in the middle.
我一般都睡中间
I, um, kind of sleep in the middle too.
我也通常睡中间
Hi/low, anyone? Hi/low?
''高低'', 想玩 ''高低''
It's a game. You guys don't play it in bed?
是个游戏,你们在床上没玩过吗
Wren, you can play too.
你也来玩吧
I'm a bit lost.
我有些不明白
You'll catch on.
很简单的
I'll go first.
我先来
We just started our first week of class,
我们第一周的课程刚刚开始
and I've already been nominated
我就已经被提名为
to serve on the business school's leadership committee.
商学院领导委员会的成员了
Melissa likes to play the game
梅丽莎喜欢这个游戏
when she's fairly certain she'll win.
前提是她确定自己会赢
Guess who I learned that from?
猜猜我从谁那学到的
Don't go tasting victory just yet.
你还没赢,别得意太早
The judge ruled on my brief today,
今天法官审理了我的一个案件
And the class action suit against Winslow
针对文斯洛的共同起诉
has been dismissed.
已经被撤销了
If I don't play, do I still get another drink?
如果我不玩,还能喝饮料吗
Spencer...
斯宾塞
You're up.
轮到你了
I'll go.
我来吧
I got a brilliant parking spot today,
我今天发现了一个非常好的停车位
Right in front of the chem lab.
就在化学实验室前面
He's just kidding.
他开玩笑罢了
You're cooking?
在做早饭
Morning.
早上好
Over easy okay?
双面煎好吗
Of course.
当然可以
So, Maya, now that you two have slept together,
玛雅,现在你们俩已经一起睡过觉了
You've gotten further with Emily than I have
艾米丽跟你的关系比跟我还亲密了
What should I know?
有什么我应该知道的吗
Good girls don't kiss and tell.
好女孩亲了嘴是不会四处宣扬的
You don't strike me as a good girl.
我没觉得你像是好女孩
Shut up, ben.
闭嘴,本
So, did you guys get much sleep?
那么你们两个睡的好吗
'cause I wouldn't have.
换做是我肯定不会
I don't know about Emily,
艾米丽怎么样我不知道
but I slept like a baby.
反正我睡得像个婴儿
Coming, Em?
一起走,艾米
Um, yeah, I'll catch up to you.
好,我等会儿来找你
Bye, ben. Bye.
本,我先走,再见
We were just messing around.
我们只是开开玩笑
What are you so weirdedout about?
有什么好大惊小怪的
Get a room, Ben! And rock it!
本,开个房间,然后干了她
Looky!
看啊
Em, come on.
艾,别这样
Lookingood, Emily. You're looking good too.
很漂亮,艾米,你也很漂亮
I'm sorry, are you talking to me?
抱歉,你在跟我说话吗
Whatever.
算了
You okay?
你还好吧
Not really.
不怎么好
You know, I never thought of you as someone
你知道,我真没想到
who'd be so comfortable with PDA.
你是敢在众目睽睽之下热吻的人
Maybe I'm not the person everyone thinks I am.
或许我不是大家想象的那样
Who is?
谁又是呢
Aria.
艾瑞亚
Mr. Fitz! Hi!
费兹老师,嗨
This is my mom, Ella.
这是我妈,埃拉
Oh, Mr. Fitz. The new English teacher.
费兹老师是新来的英语老师吧
Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Montgomery.
是,很高兴见到你,蒙哥马利女士
Oh, please, call me Ella.
不,叫我埃拉就好了
We're a very informal family.
我们家很随便的
Are you going to see the movie?
你也是来看电影的吗
Yes, I am. It's one of my favorites.
是,这是我最喜欢的电影之一
Oh, Aria's too. She's told us a lot about you.
艾瑞亚也很喜欢,她也经常跟我们谈起你
Although you forgot to mention
虽然你没跟我讲过
The "You're very young" part.
他还那么年轻
We should get going. The movie'starting.
我们该走了,电影要开始了
We'll see you inside.
里面见
See you inside.
里面见
And you forgot to mention the "Really cute" part.
你还省略了他很帅这部分
Mr. Fitz.
费兹先生
Why don't you come sit with us?
不来和我们坐一起吗
Uh... Yeah. Yeah, okay.
好,当然可以
I'm fine. Thank you.
我不了,谢谢
You all right?
你没事吧
It's all gonna be okay. I promise you.
一切都会好起来的,我保证
Everything's gonna get back to normal.
一切都会恢复正常的
I don't know what normal feels like anymore.
我都快忘了正常的生活是什么样子
You've been missing her for a whole year.
你想念她整整一年了
You know, that's a lot to take on.
你独自承受了太多东西
It's not just that.
不只是那样
I think there's something wrong with me.
我觉得自己有些不太对劲
Honey, there's nothing wrong with you.
亲爱的,你没有任何问题
You lost a dear friend.
你失去了一个好朋友
You need to find a way to say goodbye.
你要找一种方式向她道别
What about reaching out to the other girls?
要不你和其他姐妹淘聊聊吧
Have you talked to them?
你和她们聊过吗
Have you told 'em how you feel?
有没有告诉过她们你的感受
In some ways, finding out Ali is really gone
在某种程度上,正是艾莉的和我们的永别
has brought us back together...
才让我们又聚到了一起
But it's still not what it used to be.
但一切都和以前不一样了
Why?
为什么
We were friends because of Ali.
正是因为艾莉我们才变成朋友
Then use her to get close again.
那再用她拉近你们之间的关系
You guys need to find a way to say goodbye together.
你们几个该共同适应没有艾莉的生活
Still having trouble with that bursa sac?
还在为关节囊烦恼吗
I can't take you seriously when you say bursa sac.
你说关节囊时能不能正经点
Shall I give you another rub?
要不要再给你按摩一次
No, th's... That's okay.
不用了,没问题的
Yeah, it's late.
也好,现在已经很晚了
Well, it's early for me.
对我来说还早呢
I have a history test on monday
下周一我有个历史考试
and a paper due in Latin
还要交一份拉丁语论文
Do you know what you just said to me?
你知道你刚才对我说了什么吗
Think so. Uh... "Up yours"?
我...是''去你的''
Yeah. Okay.
是,好吧
That's the only latin I remember. Can I help with anything?
我就记住了这个了,有什么能帮忙的吗
What, with your extensive knowledge of the language?
就凭你渊博的拉丁语知识吗
Yeah.
对啊
You know, I didn't grow up in a family like yours,
你和我成长的家庭环境不同
So I don't know that kind of pressure,
所以我无法体会你的压力
But I can imagine it could be unbearable at times.
但我可以想,有时肯定很让人崩溃
Well, you're not exactly slouch, Mr. Oxford.
你不是个平庸之人,牛津先生
I mean, that drive had to come from somewhere.
肯定有某种动力支撑着你吧
Yeah. It came from me.
是,就是我本身
My life has been my choice.
我的人生掌握在自己手上
Well, you're lucky.
你很幸运
I'm sorry. I'm being intrusive.
恕我冒犯
No, no. You're being nice.
不不,你很贴心
Gehry said that the "Hat trick"
盖瑞(建筑大师)说帽子椅的设计灵感
was inspired by an apple crate.
来自一个苹果箱
I didn't realize that you were into design.
没想到你还对设计感兴趣
Yeah.
是的
And I appreciate beauty.
我懂得欣赏美
Stop. Stop.
别这样,别这样
We can't
我们不能
You can't do this. It's not right.
你不能这样,这样不行
Ok, so we are sure those madness go with the dress?
确定不为抢这条裙子生气了吗
This sounds totally gay.
听着好像我们在搞女同
But if I saw you strutting in that dress
但如果我以前看到你美美地穿着那条裙子
And kicking up those heels, I would think about doing you.
趾高气昂地蹬着高跟,我会想和你约会的
And we love the necklace?
这项链如何
We adore it.
心爱至极
Relax. You actually paid for that.
别紧张,你已经付过帐了
Let's go.
走吧
Um, yeah. I'll be right back.
好,我去去就回
Are you spying on me?
你是在监视我吗
Just doing my job.
我是在工作
Look, I'll pay for the sunglasses.
我会付清太阳镜的钱
I'll pick up trash on the highway.
也会义务在路上捡垃圾
I'll do whatever it takes,
该做的我都会做
but I want you to leave my mother alone.
我只希望你离我妈远点
You see, the thing is, Hanna,
汉娜,听我说
I don't care if you were drinking the night Alison went missing.
我不管艾莉森失踪那晚你是不是喝多了
What I care about
我关心的是
Is you and your pretty little friends
你和你的美女小朋友们
knowing who killed her.
是否知道杀人凶手是谁
What?
什么
Your mom may be hot, Hanna,
汉娜,或许你妈妈很性感
But she's not hot enough to make that go away.
但还不足以让这案子一笔勾销
I got you guys something.
我有东西送给你们
What's the occasion?
是什么呀
You'll see. open them.
打开看看就知道了
We'll be friends forever.
我们会是永远的朋友
Can you put mine on for me, Em?
能帮我带上吗,艾米
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
You can't keep doing this.
你不能再这样下去
You're not very good at hiding your feelings.
你不擅长掩饰自己的情绪
And your mother knows that something is up.
你妈妈已经察觉到有些事不对劲
Look, Aria,
听,艾瑞亚
I don't like to lie,
我不想骗你
But sometimes telling the truth does more harm than good.
但有时候说实话弊大于利
Now, when we were in iceland,
你该像在冰岛时一样
You found a way to let go of what happened.
设法放下过去的事
Are you seeing her again?
你又见她了
She teaches at Hollis, so I do see her,
她在赫利斯教堂,我确实和她见面了
But not like that.
可不是你想的那样
Were you in love with her?
你爱上她了吗
I had very strong feelings for Meredith,
我对梅丽狄斯有强烈的好感
And my attraction to her took me completely by surprise.
这件事完全出乎我的意料之外
I had no intention of being unfaithful to your mother.
我并不想背叛你妈
And you're too young to understand this, but...
你还太小,还不能理解,但是
The truth is, I...
事实上,我
Gave in to my emotions.
向自己的感情妥协了
Mr. Chung was very happy to see us.
钟先生看到我们光顾很开心
From the looks of all of this food,
看看你们买的这两大袋吃的
I'm sure that he was.
我能想象他有多开心
We got you kung pao.
买了你最爱的宫保鸡丁
You're... You're not going out tonight?
今晚你不出去了吗
No.
不出去
No, I think I'll stay home.
我待在家里哪也不去
I like the sound of that.
我喜欢打开外卖盒的声音
Is this good? Mm, yeah.
味道如何,不错
You want some? Yeah, thanks.
来点儿,谢谢
I'm gonna go get out of these wet clothes, okay? Okay
我先去把湿衣服换下来好吗,去吧
Is it good?
味道如何
Try this?
尝尝这个
No, thanks. I'm good.
不用,谢谢,我吃饱了
You're good? I'm good.
你吃饱了?吃饱了
You're sure? I am good.
饱了,我吃饱了
I think I got too much food.
我吃的太多了
That's fine.
好吧
I told you, Mr. Chung was very happy.
我说过,钟先生很开心
Send text now.
立刻发送短信