I love you in a suit. So dashing.
我喜欢你穿西装 太有型了
And what were you doing with it in the first place?
你最初拿着它又是为了什么
You're wasting your breath, Stefan.
斯特凡 别白费口舌了
Unless, it wasn't yours to begin with.
除非 一开始就不是你的
In 1864, you faked your death.
1864年 你诈死
Who were you running from, Katherine?
你在逃避谁 凯瑟琳
In 1987, you were in Chicago,and a concert of all places with that wench Lexi.
1987年 你在芝加哥的时候 和一个叫莱希的村姑 一起听音乐会
Come on, Stefan. Don't look so surprised.
拜托 斯特凡 别这么惊讶
Of course, I checked in on you over the years.
我多年以来一直关注着你 这是自然的
You were standing in the front row dancing all night.
你当时在第一排 整夜都在跳舞
You were watching Bon Jovi, and I was watching you.
你在看邦·乔维乐队 而我在看你
Who were you running from?
你在逃避谁
You looking for me?Who are you?Lucy.
你在找我吗 你是谁 露西
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I should have known I'd run into a Bennett.
我早该知道会碰到贝内特家的人
How do you know me?you figure it out.
你怎么认识我的 自己去想吧
Look, I have no interest in fighting you.
听好了 我不想跟你斗
Then stop the spell you put on my friend.
那就解除在我朋友身上施的咒语
Give Katherine the moonstone, and I will.
把月光石给凯瑟琳 我自然会解除
Why are you helping Katherine?Don't you know what she is?
你为什么要帮凯瑟琳 难道你不知道她是什么吗
Tell your friends to hand over the moonstone and all will be groovy.
让你朋友交出月光石 就万事大吉了
You're not leaving this room until you stop the spell.
你不解开咒语 休想离开这个房间
I don't wanna hurt you.I don't wanna hurt you.
我不想伤害你 是我不想伤害你