Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar?
你们俩如此钦慕埃琳娜 她一定乐在其中吧
That was really desperate, Katherine.
狗急跳墙到挑拨离间了 凯瑟琳
Don't you think that we can see through you?
你不觉得我们可以完全看穿你吗
So it doesn't bother you that Damon is in love with your girlfriend?
也就是说你完全不在意 达蒙也爱着你的女友
Stop.Of what? You'll hurt me?Come on, Stefan.
够了 不然怎样 你会伤害我吗 来吧 斯特凡
Everything that I feel, Elena feels.So, go ahead.Or better yet.
我所感受到的 埃琳娜都能感觉到 来吧 或者最好趁现在
Kiss me, Damon.She'll feel that too.
吻我 达蒙 她也可以感觉的到
You know, this whole Mason thing has me a bit confused.
梅森的事让我有些不解
Why a werewolf?The moonstone can break a curse that would help them destroy all vampires.So, what's in that for you?
为什么是狼人 月光石可以解除咒语 有助于他们除掉所有吸血鬼 那么 这对你又有什么好处
Sorry about your pet wolf.You should have kept him on a tighter leash.
对于你的宠物狼 我很抱歉 你本该把他的项圈系牢一点
I'll have to remember that for next time.He's not the only wolf in town.
我下回会记着的 他又不是镇子上唯一的狼人
So what happened to Aimee?I don't know. She disappeared.
艾米去哪里了 我不知道 她不见了
She's probably drunk somewhere.Like me.
可能在哪里醉倒了吧 像我一样
Whoa, don't do that.What, man? It's a party.
别那样 怎么了 老兄 这可是派对啊
Right, dad?You know, it looks like your dad.wants a drink.
是吧 老头子 你看 你老爸似乎也 想喝一杯呢
Hey. That's not cool.What is wrong with you?The guy was a dick.
你这样可不好 你怎么了 你爸是个杂种
Come on, you're being mean. His dad's dead.
别这样 你过分了 他爸过世了
Gimme the picture. Whoa!Remember how your dad used to slap you around?
把照片还我 还记得你爸是怎么扇你耳光的吗
Are you kidding?Just having fun.
你搞什么 找点乐子呗