Put the picture down, man.You need to calm your drunk ass down right now!
把照片放下 伙计 你醉了 给我清醒点
Do something about it.I'm not going to fight you.
还击啊 我不会对你动手的
What is going on?!Stop!Stop!
发生什么事了 住手 住手
I can't. Let me go. I have to finish.What the hell is wrong with you?! Let me go.
我不能 放手 我必须完成这件事 你他妈怎么了 放开我
Matt.Matt?How did you.Matt failed. If Matt fails, I can't.
马特 马特 你是怎么 马特失败了 如果马特失败了 我绝不能
Tyler, look out!Oh, my god. Sarah.Sarah, open your eyes. Wake up.
泰勒 小心 天哪 萨拉 萨拉 睁睁眼 醒醒啊
This can't happen.This can't happen.
这不可能 这绝不可能
This can't be happening. Sarah! Sarah, get up!
这是不可能的 萨拉 萨拉 起来
Sarah! Open your eyes!Oh, god.This can't be happening.
萨拉 睁开眼睛 上帝 这不可能
Tyler!Tyler?Tyler, what's happening?Get away!What's happening?
泰勒 泰勒 泰勒 发生什么事了 走开 怎么了
Damn it. Where's that witch?We could play charades?
该死 那女巫哪里去了 我们可以玩猜字游戏
You bargained the moonstone.What are you mumbling about over there?
你是以月光石作交换的 你在那里念叨什么呢
When you struck a deal with George Lockwood to help you fake your,you told me that you gave George something that he needed.
你和乔治·洛克伍德约定帮你诈死的时候 你告诉我你给了乔治一样他需要的东西
It was the moonstone, wasn't it?Good for you, Stefan, 2+2.
就是月光石 没错吧 不赖嘛 斯特凡 学会推理了
And it would have worked, except that people found out I wasn't in the tomb.
要不是有人发现我不在墓里 计划就成功了
Thanks to you.By the way, have I mentioned how inconvenient your obsession with me has been?
拜你所赐 顺便说一句 我有没有说过 你对我的迷恋给我添了多少麻烦
You and me both, honey.Why do you need it back?
彼此彼此 甜心 你为什么要把它要回来