I hope they're OK.Morgana really cares about the boy. I've never seen her this way with anyone.
我希望他们不会有事。莫嘉娜真的很关心那男孩。我从没见过她对别人这样。
I'm sure she just wants to protect him.
我相信她只是想保护他。
They're coming.
他们来了。
There's enough food for three days.
那些食物够你们用3天。
Your horse is fed and watered. I'll take you to it.
已经给马喂过食物和水了。我带你去。
No. There's no point all of us risking our lifes.
不。没必要大家都去冒险。
What about you?
那你呢?
I'm the king's ward. I'll take my chances. Morgana...
我是国王的养女。我赌一把。 莫嘉娜......
I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to either of you. We must go.
无论你们当中的谁出了事我一生都不会安心的。我们得走了。
'Goodbye, Emrys.'
'再见,艾默斯。'
Halt, or I'll run you through. Show yourself.
别动。不然我就刺穿你。把脸转过来。
Let him go. I beg you. He's just a child.
放他走吧。我求你了。他只是个孩子。