Restrain them.
把他们带走。
All this time, you've been hiding the boy in my own palace. How could you betray me like this?
这么久了,你一直把这孩子藏在我的王宫里。你怎么能够这样背叛我?
I would not see him executed.
我无法看到他被处决。
I've treated you like a daughter. Is this how you repay me?
我一直把你当女儿对待。你就这样报答我吗?
I did what I thought was right.
我做了我认为正确的事。
You think it's right to conspire with my enemies against me?
你觉得同我的敌人合谋与我做对是正确的吗?
How could this child be your enemy? He's just a boy.
这个孩子怎么会是你的敌人?他只是个孩子。
He is a Druid. Is that such a crime?
他是德鲁伊人。 这也是一种罪行吗?
His kind would see me dead and his kingdom return to anarchy and you would help them.
他们的人会希望看着我死去,然后他们的王国回复到无政府状态,而你助纣为虐。
Then punish me...but spare the boy. I beg you.
那就处罚我吧,放过那孩子。我求你了。
Make arrangements for the boy to be executed tomorrow morning.
安排明天一早处决那个孩子。
No! Please. He's done nothing.
不!求你了。他没有做错什么。
Let this be a lesson to you.
让这事成为你的教训。
You don't have to do this.
你不需要这样做的。
Do you hear me? I want him executed at dawn.
你听到了吗?我要明天黎明就处决他。
Yes, father.
是的,父亲。
What have these people done to you? Why are you so full of hate?
这些人对你做过什么?你为什么如此充满仇恨?
Enough! I will not hear another word! Do not speak to me until you are ready to apologise for what you have done.
够了!我一个字也不想再听了!等你准备好为你所做的事情道歉再跟我说话。