There! What? I thought I saw something.
那儿! 什么? 我好像看到些什么。
What was that? What was What?
那是什么声音? 什么东西?
A different sound, like a splash.
一个不同的声音,像是溅水声。
Bread?
是面包吗?
It'll have to do. I fear I've put you in danger without ever stopping to ask how you feel about it. I'm sorry.
一定得这么做。我感觉我连问都不问你是什么感受就让你去冒这个险。我很抱歉。
I know how it feels to face the threat of execution. And I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
我知道面临死刑威胁的感觉。我也不愿任何人面临这种感觉。
It's Merlin.
我,梅林。
We're going to get you out of Camelot. I won't let anything bad happen to you. I promise.
我们会把你救出甘美洛的。我不会让不好的事发生在你身上的。我发誓。
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
Did you get the keys?
你拿到钥匙了吗?
Yeah. The door is behind the shield at the far end of the armoury.
是的。门就在兵器库的深处盾牌的后面。
I'll pack you some food and water for the journey. Be careful.
我帮你准备一些食物和水。小心点。