手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第一季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第17集:举办豪华聚会

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The originals. "

《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home once.
这里曾经是我的家
I want it back.
我要夺回来
You are free.
你自由了
Go far away and never come back.
走得越远越好,永远不要回来
Every werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight
今晚,当所有狼人都变身的时候
whilst your cursed crescent clan will be
你那些受诅咒的族人却会
Human but only for a few hours
变身成人,但只能持续几个小时
and won't be again until the next full moon.
然后就要等到下一个月圆之夜了
I'm Jackson.
我叫杰克逊
You're the wolf who's been watching me.
你就是那个监视我的狼人
You were supposed to be my wife.
你本该成为我的妻子
It's herbs ground into paste.
这是研磨成糊状的草药
On the next full moon when your people become human,
下一个月圆夜他们变回人类之际
feed it to them.
给他们吃下
The curse will be broken.
诅咒就会被解除
I've been hexed,
我被下了咒
and I don't know how long I have.
我不知道我还剩多长时间
The ancestors said they'd do horrible things
先祖们说如果我再滥用我的魔法
to me if I misused my magic again.
他们会严厉地惩罚我
Marcellus, you are here by exiled.
马塞勒斯,你被驱逐了
If I so much as find a trace of you,
如果再让我见到你
it will not end well for you.
你不会有好下场的
Nicely done, brother.
干得漂亮,哥哥
You're beginning to sound like me.
你说话的语气越来越像我了
They say the passage of time will heal all wounds...
他们说时间能治愈所有伤口
but the greater the loss,
但失去的越多
the deeper the cut...
伤口就越深
and the more difficult the process to become whole again.
你也越难走出其中,彻底痊愈
The pain may fade,
痛苦或许会消退
but scars serve as a reminder of our suffering
但留下的伤疤却时刻提醒着
and make the bearer all the more resolved
我们曾经遭受的一切,让我们更加毅然
never to be wounded again.
不让自己再受到伤害
So as time moves along,
随着时间推移
we get lost in distractions,
我们在诱惑中迷失
act out in frustration...
在绝望中发泄
react with aggression...
用暴虐武装自己
give in to anger.
屈服于内心的愤怒
All the while,
与此同时
we plot and plan as we wait to grow stronger.
我们韬光养晦,等待着自己强大的一天
And before we know it, the time passes...
不知不觉中,时光流逝
We are healed,
我们的伤口被治愈
ready to begin anew.
准备迎接新的篇章
Spoken like a man who's made peace with his demons.
听起来你已经战胜了自己内心的恶魔
My demons are dead
我的恶魔已经死了
or chased off.
至少被赶走了
Yes, apart from the one lingering monster
是的,只不过除了与你
with whom you share a bed.
彻夜缠绵的这一个
I trust you can find your clothing and the door.
我想你能自己找到衣服和门口
You do recall that...woman
你应该没忘记那个,女人
tortured our sister?
是如何折磨我们妹妹的吧
She also revealed the truth about our sister's treachery.
也是她才让我知道了我们妹妹的背叛
And as a consequence, Rebekah is gone forever.
正因如此,丽贝卡永远地离开了我们
A desire which she apparently harbored for quite some time!
我想她一定早有此意
Niklaus, it has been a month.
尼克劳斯,已经一个月了
Now I feel our sister's loss as deeply as you,
我与你一样痛心失去我们的妹妹
But you must stop distracting yourself
你不能再如此放纵自己
with this ridiculous behavior
继续过这种荒唐的生活
and channel it into some kind of action.
而是将悲伤转化为力量
Why must I exactly?
我为什么要这样做
Because over the course of Marcel's tenure,
因为在马塞尔当权的这些年
The city grew accustomed to having a king.
这个城市已经习惯了一个国王的统治
You wanted this throne.
既然你要得到这个宝座
Now you must accept the responsibility that accompanies that.
你就必须承担随之而来的责任
Apologies,
很抱歉
but I'm rather ensconced in other pursuits.
但我如今更愿意追求别的东西
If you can so easily neglect your home,
如果你能如此轻易抛弃这个家
I wonder what will become of your daughter.
我真不知道你的女儿以后会怎么样
Have you forgotten what it was like
难道你已经忘记了
to live beneath the threat of violence?
在暴力的威胁下生存的滋味了吗
We must work together, Niklaus.
我们必须同心协力,尼克劳斯
Let's make this city whole again.
让我们来重建这个城市吧
Perhaps it is too broken to mend.
或许伤害太深,已经无法补救了
If you won't do anything, I will.
如果你不愿意做的话,那我来
St. Anne's has long been neutral ground in our city,
圣安妮教堂一直是这个城市的中立之地
so it's only fitting that we gather in this chamber
所以,我们今天聚集于此
at the behest of Elijah Mikaelson
应以利亚?迈克尔森的要求
to bring harmony to this place we call home.
为这个我们称之为家的地方重新带来和平
Thank you all for coming.
谢谢大家的到来
Yes, thank you,
没错,谢谢
and welcome.
同时欢迎各位
These are the rules of the city according to Marcel Gerard...
这是马塞尔?杰拉德定下的规矩
which of course no longer apply
当然不再有任何效力
because I am in charge.
因为如今我做主
You said if we came along that
你说过如果我们出席的话
we would get to run things by ourselves.
你会同意让我们自己做主
Never mentioned anything about making yourself king.
你可没说过自己要做国王
While you were each selected to represent
你们都是被各自的同伴
your own communities, and I'll honor that.
推选出来的领导者,我不会反对
However, issues which arise between factions,
但是,如果不同势力之间起了冲突
they will come to me.
那就由我来解决
Now we are all to some extent responsible
我们每一个人或多或少都对这个城市
for the current chaos in the city.
现时的混乱状况有些责任
However, you have one very, very simple choice ahead of you here.
但是,你们都面对着一个非常简单的选择
You can all play nicely together,
大家一起和平共处
or you can leave.
不然就离开这里
Bay lavi à cette fleur.
(咒语)
Bay lavi à cette fleur.
(咒语)
Bay lavi à cette fleur.
(咒语)
Maintenant.
(咒语)
See, Davina? It's easy.
看,达维娜,很容易的
All you have to do is try.
只要用心就行
I am trying.
我已经在努力了
Trying and failing
怎么努力都还是失败
ever since you came back.
自从你回来后就一直这样
When are you gonna stop being such a bitch to me, Monique?
你什么时候才能不再针对我,莫妮可
When you stop being weak.
当你不再软弱的时候
You're supposed to be a harvest girl,
你本是个收获祭女孩
but maybe you don't belong here.
但或许你并不属于这里
Maybe you never did.
或许你从来就不属于这里
Shouldn't you be out there playing fight club
你不是应该去跟那群小子
with the rest of the frat boys?
拼个你死我活吗
Nah. That's just for pecking order.
不用,这只是为了族群秩序
They already know who's the alpha.
他们早就知道谁是首领了
Next up! Let's go.
下一个,加油
You got to try Tucker's ribs.
你必须要试试塔克做的肋排
Then what? Then we're gonna go play horseshoes?
然后呢,再去玩玩马蹄铁吗
Hey. Don't mock country living, darling.
别嘲笑这种乡村生活,亲爱的
Sorry. This is just a lot more family fun than I'm used to.
对不起,这种家庭生活让我不太习惯
Well, maybe I can help you get used to it.
也许我能帮你适应这种生活
Then all we got to do is just forget
所以我们要做的就是忘记
that she spent half her life with humans
她花了此生一半的时间与人类生活
and the other half with vampires.
另外一半与吸血鬼生活
Ollie, back off.
奥利,别说了
It's ok. If the runt of the litter has got something to say,
没事,小矮个有话说
he should say it.
那就说吧
You know, word from the quarter is
你知道吗,法属区都在说
your boy Elijah's holding some kind of power summit.
你的男宠以利亚正在举行什么权利峰会
Guess who wasn't invited.
猜猜看没有邀请谁
Where did you hear this?
你从哪里听说的
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
The point is that we're stuck here living
重点是我们就被困在这片沼泽了
in the swamp while your vampire boyfriend's
而你的吸血鬼男友
deciding who gets what in the city,
却在决定着城市里该如何分配
but I guess that shows how much respect he's got
不过我觉得这也能证明他到底有多
for the werewolves, huh?
尊重狼人族群,是吧
This is our city, too.
这也是我们的城市
We should be able to go wherever the hell we want.
我们应该可以去任何想去的地方
We would consider it an act of war.
我们会认为那就是宣战
We're getting nowhere.
这样下去毫无进展
You vile creatures cannot agree
你们这群卑鄙的生物无法同意
Father, calm yourself, please.
神父,冷静点
Thank you.
谢谢
Now returning to the issue of boundaries,
现在回到边界的问题
you will all heed to the following.
你们皆要遵守以下规则
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
You're dividing up the city,
你们在瓜分城市
and the werewolves don't even get a say?
狼人却根本没参与其中
What the hell is she doing here?
她来这里干什么
Diego, sit.
迪亚哥,坐下
We are not dividing the city.
我们没有在瓜分城市
We're establishing boundaries No, Elijah!
我们正在建立边界,不,以利亚
There is not gonna be a peace
如果你们把狼人排除在外
if the werewolves are excluded.
和平就根本不可能存在
They want a seat at the table...
他们也想在谈判中有一席之地
And if they don't get one,
如果没有
I can guarantee that you will all regret it.
我向你们保证你们会后悔
Absolutely not.
绝对不可能
Do you have any idea what it took
你知道光是把刚才那些人
just to get those people in one room together?
聚集在同一个房间里有多困难吗
No, actually, I don't.
事实上,我不知道
Because I didn't even know what you were doing
因为要不是有人告诉我
out here until someone else told me.
我都不知道你们在这里做什么
Tell me something, Elijah.
跟我说实话,以利亚
Did you leave the werewolves out because of me?
你是因为我才把狼人排除在外的吗
I excluded them because they no longer
我把他们排除在外是因为他们
reside in the French quarter.
不再住在法属区了
My immediate concern is to end the mounting conflict here.
我最紧迫的任务是要解决这里日益增长的冲突
Now I can assure you once this treaty is solidified
现在我可以向你保证,一旦合约生效
it will expand to include your people.
马上就会把你的族人容纳进来
And until then, I should tell them what?
在那之前呢,我要怎么跟他们讲
Sit, stay, roll over?
坐下,停住,打个滚吗
I would prefer that you remove yourself
我希望你能从
from the process altogether.
这整个过程中抽身
Hayley, are you absolutely certain
海莉,你真的确定
that you shouldn't return to the compound?
你不应该回到宅邸住吗
You think the baby belongs there?
你觉得孩子属于那里吗
You think that's where she'll be safe?
你觉得她在那里才会安全吗
Is the bayou any better?
难道河口就能更好吗
The wolves deserve a voice.
狼人们应该有自己的地位
Give them one.
给他们地位
You know it's the right thing to do.
你知道那是正确的事情
You should have seen your brother's face
当海莉进来的时候
when Hayley walked in.
你真应该看看你哥哥的脸
Crescent curse is broken then?
看来新月的诅咒被打破了
Do you believe this will actually work,
你真觉得这可行吗
that we can finally have some semblance of peace in this city?
这个城市真的能够拥有和平吗
I saw the light from the courtyard
我从院子里看到你的灯亮着
and took a chance that
就想赌一下
You weren't with a halfnaked psychowitch.
你是不是和一个半裸的神经病女巫在一起
Seems I gambled and lost.
看来我赌输了
10 minutes ago, I was fully naked.
10分钟前,我是全裸的
Oh. Then you served your purpose.
那你的目的已经达到了
Don't let me hold you up.
不耽误你了
You o'connells sure do love to piss off witches.
你们奥康纳家的人可真爱跟女巫找茬啊
Really? The woman tried to blackmail me
真的吗,那个女人曾经勒索我
into stabbing you with the mystical knife
让我用神秘的匕首刺向你
of excruciating pain.
让你痛不欲生
Well, New Orleans breeds nothing if not strange bed fellows,
奇怪的床伴就是新奥尔良的特产啊
but I assume you're not here to question me
但我觉得你来这里应该不是因为
on my leisure activities.
我的休闲生活吧
I'm here about my uncle.
我来是为了我叔叔的事
He'sdeteriorating.
他的病情又恶化了
The pills, the meditation, they're not working.
药物,冥想,都不管用了
His lucidity's shrinking by the day.
他越来越不清醒了
A witch did this, a witch can undo it.
女巫施的咒语,女巫可以解
You seem supertight with Genevieve.
看来你和杰妮薇的关系很好
Maybe you could persuade her to help.
也许你能说服她帮帮忙
It won't do any good.
没用的
These hexes, they start with magic,
这种诅咒是由魔法引起的
but as they take root,
但一旦施用
they alter the very chemistry of the brain.
他们影响的是大脑中的化学物质
I'm sorry, Cami.
对不起,卡米
The damage is done.
伤害已经无法挽回了
I refuse to accept that,
我才不接受这种结果
and you would, too, if you had any concept of family.
如果你知道家人的意义,你也不会接受
Josh.
乔什
Davina, what are you doing out here?
达维娜,你来这里干什么
I would have met you anywhere you wanted.
你想在哪里见面我都可以过去
I mean, not anywhere Klaus or Marcel
我是说,没有克劳斯和马塞尔的地方
would be, which could be pretty much,
虽然他俩几乎无处不在
you know, anywhere,
无处不在
but you know what I mean.
但你明白我的意思
Hey. You ok?
你还好吗
It's Monique.
是莫妮可
She has no idea what I went through when I was dead.
她不知道我死后都经历过什么
The ancestors hated me for what I did with my magic.
祖先因为我用魔法所做的一切而憎恨我
I can't just start practicing again.
我不能重新施法
I knew I shouldn't have trusted Marcel
我知道,马塞尔让我回去时
when he told me to go back.
我不该信任他
I don't know how much more of it I can take.
我不知道我自己还能忍受多久
On the outs with the witch again?
又和那小女巫闹别扭了吗
I got it covered.
我能搞定
What was so important you dragged me all the way out here?
什么事这么重要,你还要把我带到这里来
I have a proposal.
我有个提议
I want you and all the guys who walked out on Klaus with you
我想让你和所有跟着你离开克劳斯的人
to join me.
站在我这边
Rounding up an army?
召集部队吗
Can't take back the city without one.
没有部队怎么能收回城市呢
You have nothing.
你一无所有
You have no weapons, no allies.
没有武器,没有同盟
You go even close to the quarter,
甚至一旦你靠近法属区
and Elijah will kill you.
以利亚就会杀了你
That's if Klaus doesn't get you first.
那还是在克劳斯没先抓住你的情况下
So, what, maybe I should hide out in Bucktown like you?
所以呢,也许我该和你一样躲在巴克镇吗
I think you're here because you don't want
我想你同意来见我是因为你不想
to leave your home.
离开你的家
I sure as hell don't want to leave mine.
我当然也不想离开我的家
A battle is brewing, T,
战争暗流涌动,蒂
and while everyone's busy choosing sides,
大家都忙着选择阵营
I'm gonna find a way to take back our city,
我会想办法夺回我们的城市
so...
所以
You with me?
你要和我一起吗
You were always great with words, Marcel,
你总是擅长蛊惑人心,马塞尔
but it's gonna take more than a big speech this time.
但这次,除了高谈阔论还得有些别的
Is that really necessary?
真的有这必要吗
The sickness, it's it's overtaking
这种病,正在逐渐
my inclination to forgive,
压过我宽恕的意愿
replacing it with one thought
用我难以自控的想法
that I could barely contain at the summit
代替它们
"Kill every last one of them."
"把他们统统杀死"
We'll figure it out.
我们会弄明白的
I tried to figure it out with Sean,
我试着帮肖恩弄明白是怎么回事
but I was focused too much on that
但我太专注于此
instead of trying to stop him,
而没能试图阻止他
and I'm notI'm not gonna let that happen to me.
我不会让这一切发生在我身上
You're an O'connell.
你是奥康纳家族的人
They are going to ask you to take my place at the table.
他们会让你接替我的位置
Don't. Just leave. Just start over.
别答应,离开这里,重新开始
I'm not going anywhere as long as there's still a chance.
只要还有机会我就哪也不会去
How many times do I have to tell you
我要跟你说多少次
I can't be fixed?
我没法恢复了
And how many times do I have to tell you
我要跟你说多少次
I will not stop trying?
我绝不会放弃尝试
That is just stubbornness
真是太顽固了
likelike when you were a little girl.
跟你小时候一样
You always had to be right.
你总是要证明自己是对的
Youyouyou never listened.
你从来不听话
Just that thick head of yours.
真是太愚蠢了
I prayed for you.
我为你祈祷
And I got no answer.
没有回应
There is only blackness.
只有黑暗
There is only death.
只有死亡
There's mine...
有我的
and yours.
还有你的
No, no, no!
不不,不
Mr. Mikaelson.
迈克尔森先生
Ms. Correa.
科雷亚女士
Please call me Francesca.
请叫我弗朗西斯卡
We can dispense with any formalities, Ms. Correa.
我们可以省去那些客套话了,科雷亚女士
I know exactly who you are.
我知道你是谁
You own the Palace Royale casino,
你拥有罗亚尔宫殿赌场
you're one of the city's leading philanthropists,
你是城市慈善家之一
and according to my sources, you're the matriarch
据我所知,你还是一位
to a rather sizeable drug trafficking empire.
相当庞大的贩毒帝国的领导者
So why am I here?
为什么找我来
Whatever you may think of me,
不管你怎么想我
my family's been a part of the human faction for years,
我父亲多年来都是人类派别的一员
which makes me uniquely qualified to take father Kieran's place.
这就能让我有资格代替基兰神父的位置
You'll deal with me from now on.
从现在起,你将和我打交道
Are you giving me a mandate?
你是在给我命令吗
No.
不是
I'm giving you an ally.
我是在给你同盟
I want peace just as much as you do.
我和你一样想要和平
My lifestyle, which I enjoy very much,
我非常喜欢的生活方式
depends on it.
都取决于此
Yes, I can see you're highly motivated.
是的,我看出你积极性很高
You know, I should mention,
你知道吗,我该提一下
I've already spoken to the city's new mayor
我已经和新市长,警察局长
and the chief of police and other...
还有利益相关团体
interested parties,
谈过了
and I have their blessing.
他们都赞同我
I think you'll find it beneficial to have me on your side,
我想,你会发现有我站在你这边对你非常有益
even if it's just to prevent my less civil brethren
即使只能够避免我少数同胞
from lashing out in ways that could prove painful to you.
从各方面攻击而给你们带来不快
Have a good night.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚
Not a fan of cerulean blue?
不喜欢天蓝色吗
Not a fan of your continued indifference.
不喜欢你继续这么漠不关心
Well, it's difficult trying to unite
要想将一个曾经
a community that has a history of mutual loathing.
互相憎恨的群体联合在一起是很难的
Spare me the platitudes, Niklaus.
省了你那些陈词滥调吧,尼克劳斯
A perspective then.
那就说说有前瞻性的
If you want peace, you must begin with the werewolves.
如果你想要和平,你首先要从狼人开始
100 years ago, they had a run at ruling this city.
100年前,他们统治着这个城市
As of late, all they've had is time to watch their enemies
随后,他们只能够看着他们的敌人
tear down that legacy.
拆毁一切他们的辛苦成果
All the more reason why their enemies
这正是为什么他们的敌人
are reluctant to bring them to the table.
不愿意让他们重回谈判桌上
Take a page from Bienville, brother.
学学比恩威尔,哥哥
If the table's the obstacle,
如果谈判桌是个障碍
remove it.
那就弄走它
Do you recall in 1720
你还记得1720年
the governor's desperation to secure our help
州长迫切希望得到我们的帮助
to build the cities first levees?
建立城市的第一个防洪堤吗
We sat with him and refused his offer,
我们和他谈了,拒绝了他的条件
and so he plied us with wine, with corseted women,
所以他不断给我们提供酒和穿着胸衣的女人
and with raucous camaraderie until he had his yes.
还有喧闹的友情,直到我们答应他为止
Are you suggesting that I throw a party?
你是建议我办个派对吗
I'm impressed, brother.
让我惊叹啊,哥哥
Yes. Now if I can just keep them from tearing
是啊,现在如果我能不让他们把彼此
one another to shreds.
撕成碎片就好了
Well, then for your sake, here's to a spectacularly boring evening.
那么为了你,敬相当无趣的夜晚
What's up, little man?
怎么了,小个子
He's not even worth it.
这种人不值得的
Since you're preoccupied,
既然你正全神贯注
I'll intuit your flattering compliment.
我就凭直觉接受你的奉承恭维
Thank you. I think I look stunning, too.
谢谢,我也觉得我看起来很不错
I trust you've spent as much time
我相信,你花了许多时间
fortifying alliances as you clearly have selecting that dress.
加强同盟如何你精心挑选那条裙子
So you do notice me.
这么说你的确注意到我了
And, yes, I've already settled the dispute over the docks,
是的,我已经处理好对码头的争执了
I pacified the witches with an increased share in cemetery tours,
我答应女巫提高她们墓地旅游的分成
and I've given the crescents a welcome back to humanity gift
我也给了新月族重新变回人形的贺礼
in the form of $100 chips to my casino.
我赌场里价值100美金的筹码
So I think I deserve some champagne, don't you?
我想,我应该来杯香槟,你说呢
You know, in light of Kieran's deteriorating condition,
你知道,鉴于基兰正在恶化的情况
the others have acquiesced to your proposal.
其他人默许了你的提议
You will represent the human faction
你将代表人类
until he's ready to resume.
直到他重新回来
Then I suggest we make the most of our limited time together.
我建议我们应该在有限的时间里尽可能多地在一起
God.
天哪
Look. If you expect me to beg for my life,
听着,如果你想让我乞求活命
that's not me anymore.
我不会再这么做了
You think I'm here to kill you?
我以为我是来杀你的
I'm here about Davina.
我是为达维娜而来
You heard about the summit.
你听说了峰会的事
If it falls apart,
如果谈崩了
each faction's gonna look for leverage against the other ones.
每个派别都会寻找筹码来对付其他派别
Davina has to be able to defend herself,
达维娜得能够保护自己
even from her own people if need be.
如有必要,还得保护自己不受她族人的侵害
She has to start doing magic again.
她必须得再次使用魔法
Why are you telling me?
你为什么要告诉我
Because someone has to tell her,
因为得有人告诉她
and she won't listen to me.
而她又不会听我的
So, what, I tell her,
所以怎样,我告诉她
and you try to get her back on your side, right,
然后你试图让她重回你的阵营,是吗
go back to using her as your personal weapon?
继续让她做你的私人武器
I don't care whose side she ends up on,
我不在乎她最终会站在哪边
just that she's safe
只要她安全就好
because we both know right now she isn't.
因为我们都知道现在她并不安全
Diego.
迪亚哥
You will be polite and welcoming.
你要彬彬有礼表示欢迎
Yeah. See, his people killed my whole family.
是啊,他的人杀了我全家
My sister bled out on the floor right next to me.
我妹妹躺在我身边的地板上流血至死
The only reason I'm standing here
我站在这里的唯一原因
is because Marcel came along and turned me
是马塞尔出现,在我流血至死前
before I bled out, too.
转变了我
So I'm telling you right now
所以我告诉你,现在
I cannot be polite and welcoming to that.
我不可能彬彬有礼,表示欢迎
Diego, I understand your anger.
迪亚哥,我理解你的愤怒
However, there are certain overtures that need to be made
然而,如果我们要找到一定程度的和平
if we are to find a degree of peace.
就必须稍稍示好
Welcome to my home.
欢迎来我家
I wouldn't be here if Hayley hadn't forced the issue.
如果不是海莉强迫,我才不会来
Yes. It's rather unlikely that you'll experience
是的,你不太可能在这里
an outpouring of kind sentiment here.
感受这种情绪的流露
The vampires in particular view you as...
特别是吸血鬼,将你视为
well, barbaric.
野蛮人
Hayley tells me that this peace treaty is important to you.
海莉告诉我说这个和平协议对你来说很重要
Yes, it certainly is.
是的
So much so, in fact, that if anyone threatened
以至于,实际上,如果有任何人威胁要毁掉
to dismantle what I'm building here,
我在这里建立的一切
I'd destroy everything they hold dear.
我就会毁掉他们珍视的一切
Have a wonderful evening.
祝你今晚开心
Looking for your shrink?
在找你的心理医生吗
Don't tell me you're jealous of Cami, luv.
别告诉我你嫉妒卡米了,亲爱的
Just curious why you'd seek her company.
只是好奇你为什么要寻求她的陪伴
She seems so...ordinary.
她似乎很,普通
Well, sometimes, ordinary is a welcome respite.
有时候,普通才是乐于接受的休息
I thought I was your respite.
我以为我才是你的暂缓休息
Well, you are. You are.
你是,你是的
Promise me not another thought about Cami.
你跟我保证不会再想卡米了
I'm so glad you accepted my invitation.
我很高兴你接受了我的邀请
So is this where the great Klaus Mikaelson
所以伟大的克劳斯?迈克尔森要在这里
says something poignant and snaps my neck?
说些尖锐的话然后扭断我脖子吗
I'm not here to kill you.
我不是来杀你的
I'm here to offer you a gift.
我是要给你一份礼物
Out of the kindness of your vampire heart?
出自你吸血鬼的好意的心吗
Our hearts are more similar than you might realize.
我们的心出乎你意料地相似
You see, long before I evolved,
早在我进化前
mine beat as a werewolf.
我的心跳如同狼人
I know your power. I know your burden.
我知道你的能力,我知道你的烦恼
I'm here to take the latter away.
我来是为了帮你带走后者
You want to make me a hybrid.
你想把我变成混血儿
I put my pack first,
我以我的种族为先
and I'm not gonna let anything compromise my family line,
我不会让任何事危害到我的家族
especially becoming some bloodthirsty vampire parasite.
特别是变成嗜血的吸血鬼寄生虫
That pride...
那种自豪感
that sense of loyalty,
那种忠诚
Well, that's exactly why I haven't snapped your neck yet.
正是因为如此我到现在都还没扭断你的脖子
Well, if you're not gonna kill me,
如果你不要杀我
then what the hell do you want?
那你到底想要什么呢
Only to give you back the city that was taken from you.
只是要把从你们手里被夺走的城市还给你们
How was that for poignant?
这尖锐吗
Why would I trust someone
我为什么要相信一个
who's conspiring behind his own brother's back?
背着他哥哥搞鬼的人
I'm not trying to undermine Elijah's venture.
我不是要试图破坏以利亚的冒险
I'm supporting his vision.
我是在支持他
Vampires destroy life to survive,
吸血鬼摧毁生命得以生存
witches are only as powerful as their dead,
女巫只能和他们的死去的族人一样强大
but the werewolves have thrived
但狼人却越来越繁荣
because their strength comes from family unity.
因为他们的力量来自于家族的团结
The safety of that unity is what I want for my unborn child.
这样的团结正是我想要让我未出生孩子所拥有的
The painful truth is
令人不快的事实却是
vampires are the antithesis of unity.
吸血鬼于团结完全对立
So, what, after a thousand years,
怎样,一千年之后
You're finally ready to embrace
你终于准备好要拥抱
the other half of your family tree?
你的另一半血统吗
Maybe the other half doesn't want you.
或许那一半并不欢迎你
Oh, they will once they return to the quarter.
他们会的,只要能让他们回到法属区
You got a plan to back that up?
你有什么计划吗
My mother was a very powerful witch.
我母亲曾是个十分强大的女巫
I watched her craft all manner of magical items,
我见过她制造各式各样的魔法物品
but her most prized possession was this ring.
但对她来说最宝贵的是这个戒指
I hadn't seen it for 1,000 years,
我已经有一千年没见过它了
and then it turned up hanging around the neck of a werewolf,
直到它出现在一个狼人的颈间
a direct descendant of my biological father.
我生父的直系血脉
I believe she gave him this ring
我相信母亲给了他这个戒指
as a way of freeing him.
是为了让他自由
How so?
怎么说
Daylight rings shield vampires from the sun,
日光戒指保护吸血鬼不受阳光侵害
so why not a moonlight ring to protect
那为什么不能有一个月光戒指来破除
werewolves from the curse?
狼人的诅咒呢
Think about it no more breaking bones,
想想看,不需再遭受断骨的痛苦
no more losing control to the beast within.
不用再屈服于内心的野兽
What do I have to do?
你想要我怎么做
You look, um
你看起来
Nervous, out of place, short in this dress?
紧张,格格不入,还是这裙子显得我很矮
I was gonna say pretty.
我本来想说美丽动人
I'm Oliver. So what's the name
我叫奥利弗,不知这位
of the girl I'm about to ask to dance?
我想邀她共舞的小姐叫什么名字
Her name is Monique.
她叫莫妮可
Would you care to dance?
能请你跳一支舞吗
You outdid yourself.
晚会筹办得真不错
You even got Klaus to come out and play.
你甚至还说服了克劳斯参加
Yes. It seems that only a sizeable soiree
如今恐怕也只有靠大型晚会
is enough to tear my brother away
才能将我弟弟的注意力
from his efforts at the easel.
从画架旁转移了
That's never a good sign.
这听起来可不妙
Klaus once told me that his painting
我记得克劳斯曾对我说过,他的画
was a metaphor for control,
是一种隐喻,代表着控制
for achieving his vision through sheer force of will.
他会用尽各种手段来实现自己内心的想法
Well, trustfully, I'd be shocked if he
说实话,如果他那脑袋里
didn't have at least a dozen or so of those visions
没有个至少十几条那种阴险
swarming around in that insidious skull of his.
狡诈的想法,我才会奇怪呢
I do hope your daughter inherits her mother's...
我衷心希望你女儿能遗传到她母亲的
Everything.
所有一切
It is weird being back here.
回到这里的感觉很奇怪
Not unpleasant I hope.
希望不会让你不自在
Not entirely.
不完全吧
Are you entirely sure you shouldn't be here with us?
你确定不回来跟我们在一起吗
Why, Elijah?
为什么,以利亚
Because you don't think it's safe in big, bad wolf country?
是因为你觉得我跟那些狼人在一起不安全吗
I'm not gonna sit in a rocking chair
我可不会老老实实坐在摇椅上
and knit booties, or haven't you figured that out yet?
织婴儿袜,你还不了解我吗
Can I have a minute, Hayley?
能跟你谈谈吗,海莉
You can have it later.
你可以一边等着
Actually, he can have this dance.
事实上,他可以与我共舞这一曲
Everything all right?
一切还好吗
Yeah. Fine.
是的,没事
We were just discussing the future of the city.
我们只是在讨论这个城市的将来
How can you be thinking about the city right now?
这时候你怎么还想得起这个城市
I should have told you how beautiful you look tonight.
我真该告诉你,你今晚有多迷人
Easy. Easy.
别紧张
Julep minus the sugar and mint?
要来点薄荷酒吗,不过这里面没有糖和薄荷
I just saw Kieran.
我刚刚见了基兰
He's not gonna hurt you again.
他不会再伤害到你了
In fact, he won't leave the attic at all.
事实上,他将一步都踏不出阁楼
I arranged for a little boundary spell.
我找人施了个界限咒语
You got a witch to help you?
你找到女巫帮你了
I thought they hated you.
我还以为她们都痛恨你
For you, I found one who doesn't.
为了你,我找到了一个不那么恨我的
Hey. What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
You're the first person to help me in a month.
你是这一个月来第一个帮助我的人
Kieran's the only family I have left.
基兰是我唯一的亲人
Without him, I'm alone.
如果没有他,我就只能孤独一人了
Yeah.
我明白
Yeah. I'm a little short on family myself these days.
我明白,这些日子我也失去了很多亲人
Hey. If there's anything I can do, Cami,
如果有任何能帮到你的,卡米
Justjust let me know.
尽管开口
There is one thing.
是有那么一件
We're out of bourbon.
我们的波本酒喝光了
Hey, wolf boy.
狼人小子
Should have had them put it in a bowl for you.
应该让他们给你用饲料碗盛的
Well, yeah, if you want me to crush your skull with it.
你想让我用那个敲碎你的脑袋吗
Please, boys. At least fight over something interesting
别这样,小伙子们,能争点有意义的事情吗
Me perhaps?
比如说,我
Naw. You don't want to get involved with his kind.
你不会想跟他们扯上任何关系的
See, they got this nasty little habit of going berserk
他们总喜欢无故发狂
and ripping innocent people to shreds.
然后将无辜的人撕成碎片
No, no, no. Ok. Look.
好吧,听着
If my people wronged you in any way,
如果我的同伴做过任何伤害到你的事情
you have my condolences, ok?
我向你表示深切的歉意,好吗
Though I'd be surprised my kin could choke them down,
不过如果他们都长得像你一样丑
being half as ugly as him.
我的同伴们肯定下不了口
This ends now.
现在就给我结束
I won't ask again.
我不会再说第二遍
Oh, we'll end it all right.
放心,我们会结束这一切的
What's stopping you?
你为什么不动手
Kill him.
杀了他
Go ahead, Elijah. Do it.
来啊,以利亚,动手吧
I mean, it's not like he doesn't deserve to die.
反正他死有余辜
Shouldn't you intervene or something?
难道这时候你不该出面吗
Why would I? This party just got interesting.
我为什么要这么做,这个晚会刚刚才开始有意思
I mean, it was Oliver who handed Rebekah over
正是奥利弗将丽贝卡交给了女巫们
to the witches so they could torture her,
让她受到百般摧残
but then again, wasn't it Diego
但话说回来,上个月那场
who led a werewolf massacre last month?
狼人大屠杀不正是迪亚哥领导的吗
And the witches cursed the wolves,
而当女巫们给狼人下咒时
while the humans stood back and let it all happen,
那些人类也只是站在一旁冷眼旁观
so when you think about it,
所以如果你这么想的话
everyone here deserves to die.
这里的所有人都该死
Are approaching a point?
你想说什么
My point, Elijah, is this.
以利亚,我想说的是
If we can't all learn to get along,
如果我们不能和平共处
if our families can't create some sort
如果我们各自的族群
of community, then what's the point?
不能联手合作,那还有什么意义
Kill each other and get it all over with.
不如早点都杀了省事
You know, I've only gotten roses once in my life.
我这辈子只收到过一次玫瑰花
Didn't even get to keep them.
都没能保留它们
Why not?
为什么不呢
My first boyfriend, my only boyfriend really,
我的第一位男朋友,其实是我唯一的
gave them to me for valentine's day senior year.
毕业那年的情人节送给我的
Tried to hide them in my bedroom,
我试图把花藏在卧室
but my parents found them.
但被我父母发现了
You may not know it, but roses will jam
你可能不知道,但玫瑰花会堵塞住
even the best paper shredders.
最好的碎纸机
You know, I don't have a home to go home to
我没有家可回
or a family to go home to.
或是家族可回
I used to hate myself for that,
我曾因此憎恨我自己
but the thing is,
但事实是
I don't really care what they think anymore.
我真的不再在乎他们怎么想
If your family doesn't like you the way you are,
如果你的家人不喜欢你现在的样子
screw them.
管他们呢
You got me
你有我
and Cami,
有卡米
even Marcel if you want.
如果你愿意,还有马塞尔
Marcel used me.
马塞尔利用了我
He used you to fight the people who were trying to kill you,
他利用你去对付试图杀死你的人
and, you know, he also saved you from those people, so...
你知道,他也从他们手里救下了你,所以
You don't have to trust the guy,
你不必相信他
but he does love you.
但他的确爱你
And p.s.,
另外
so do I.
我也爱你
Even if I don't have any magic?
即使我没有魔法吗
All the power I had was from the other harvest girls.
我所拥有的法力都来源于其它收获祭的女孩
I don't even know what I have without it.
我都不知道没有它我还有什么
Don't you owe it to yourself to find out?
难道你不该自己去弄明白吗
You're a witch, Davina.
你是女巫,达维娜
You can't change your DNA any more than I can,
你和我一样改变不了DNA
so you might as well embrace it.
所以你也可以张开双臂接受
You ok?
你还好吗
Yeah. Just some bruises. I'm still bruised.
没事,只是擦伤,我还擦伤了呢
Oh! "Bruise" Is such a funny word.
擦伤真是一个有意思的词
It sounds like "Booze."
发音和"酒"好像
Do we have any more booze?
我们还有酒吗
Uh, no. I think we drank it all.
没了,我想我们都喝完了
You're a good friend, Marcel.
你是个好朋友,马塞尔
You should lie down.
你该躺着休息了
I'm tired of being alone.
我受够了孤身一人
I am, too.
我也是
Not that that wasn't totally worth it,
并不是说那完全不值得
but it can never happen again.
但绝对不能再发生了
What if one of us craves another julep?
如果我俩有谁渴望再喝一次冰镇薄荷酒了呢
For whatever reason, Klaus trusts me,
不知为何,克劳斯相信我
and you're the person he probably hates most right now.
而你大概是他现在最恨的人
He'd see it as a betrayal.
他会觉得这是背叛
That wouldn't be good for either of us.
这对我俩都没啥好处
Marcel...
马塞尔
It really was totally worth it.
这真的非常棒
Yeah, it was.
是的
You said I had nothing.
你说我一无所有
You were wrong.
你错了
I have the same thing I had when I rebuilt this city
我有和第一次从灰烬中
from the ashes the first time
重建这座城市时一样的东西
Everything to gain and nothing to lose.
再无可失,收获一切
I'm making inroads, allies, not the least of which is Davina,
我造成损害,结成联盟,最重要的是达维娜
and I'm not leaving this roof until I can count you in, too.
除非我确定可以指望你,否则我不会离开这屋顶
Besides, let's be honest, T,
此外,我们说实话吧,蒂
I'm all you got.
我是你的唯一选择了
I know those vampires, they didn't just leave the compound.
我了解那些吸血鬼,他们不只是离开营地
They left New Orleans.
他们彻底离开了新奥尔良
So us against the world?
我们俩对抗全世界吗
We'll get a third and a fourth,
我们会有第三第四个同伴
and pretty soon, we're gonna have that army.
很快,我们就会拥有整支部队
All change begins with a plan...
一切改变起源于计划
The success of which depends upon several things...
其成功,取决于数个条件
Depth of commitment...
承诺的深度
Passion for one's cause...
对一个目标的热情
Hey! To Hayley!
敬海莉
To hayley!
敬海莉
Willingness to embrace a new path...
心甘情愿走向新的道路
Determination to overcome any obstacle...
决定克服一切障碍
And in some cases,
而有时
even making unnatural alliances.
甚至是结交超乎寻常的同盟
You made a deal with Klaus Mikaelson?
你和克劳斯?迈克尔森做了交易
I'd rather turn every full moon.
我宁愿每个月圆日变身
If Klaus is right, this magic could do more
如果克劳斯没说错,这个魔法远不止
than just stop us from turning.
仅仅不让我们变身这么简单
We could finally control what we are.
我们最终可以控制自己
We could draw on all the strength,
我们可以利用一切力量
all the speed, the raw power of our werewolf form.
一切速度,我们狼型时的原始力量
Our bite would be lethal to vampires 24/7.
我们的咬伤将随时随刻可以让吸血鬼致死
The humans who hunt us,
猎杀我们的人类
the witches who curse us,
诅咒我们的女巫
the vampires who hate us,
憎恨我们的吸血鬼
we wouldn't just be their equals.
我们将不再只与他们势均力敌
We'd be their superiors.
我们将统治他们
Sign it. Why?
签字,为什么
You've already done so on our behalf.
你已经代表我方这么做过
Brother, I'm not a fool.
弟弟,我不是傻瓜
It's clear to me you're not as disinterested
我很明白其实你并不像表现出来的
as you'd like me to believe.
那么漠不关心
Sign, please.
请签字
If there is no peace between us,
如果我们之间没有和平
then how can you expect others to follow suit?
那你怎么能指望其他人跟随呢
Fine.
好吧
If it will make you happy...
如果这能让你满意
But I assure you this city's inhabitants
但我向你保证,这个城市的居民
will not adhere to this agreement.
不会遵守这个协议的
Well, you are welcome to wager against me.
欢迎你跟我打这个赌
You will lose.
你会输的
We'll see.
走着瞧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
invitation [.invi'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致

 
threat [θret]

想一想再看

n. 威胁,凶兆
vt. 威胁, 恐吓

 
secure [si'kjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的
vt. 固定

联想记忆
disinterested [dis'intəristid]

想一想再看

adj. 不感兴趣的,无私欲的,公平的 动词disint

 
sentiment ['sentimənt]

想一想再看

n. 感情,情趣,意见,观点,多愁善感

联想记忆
obstacle ['ɔbstəkl]

想一想再看

n. 障碍,绊脚石

联想记忆
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
betrayal [bi'treiəl]

想一想再看

n. 背叛,暴露

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。