Previously on "The Originals"...
《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home once.
这里曾经是我的家
I want it back.
我要夺回来
The city grew accustomed to having a king.
这个城市已经习惯接受国王的统治
You wanted this throne.
而你曾如此渴望这个宝座
If you won't do anything, I will.
如果你不愿意做的话,那我来
Kieran's the only family I have left.
基兰是我唯一的亲人
I'm tired of being alone.
我厌倦了孤身一人
You're supposed to be a harvest girl,
你本是个收获祭女孩
but maybe you don't belong here.
但或许你并不属于这里
A battle is brewing, T,
战争暗流涌动,蒂
and while everyone's busy choosing sides,
大家都忙着选择阵营
I'm gonna find a way to take back our city,
我会想办法夺回我们的城市
Daylight rings shield vampires from the sun,
日光戒指保护吸血鬼不受阳光侵害
so why not a moonlight ring to protect
那为什么不能有一个月光戒指来破除
werewolves from the curse?
狼人的诅咒呢
You made a deal with Klaus Mikaelson?
你和克劳斯?迈克尔森做了交易
We could finally control what we are.
我们终于可以控制自己
The humans who hunt us,
猎杀我们的人类
the witches who curse us,
诅咒我们的女巫
the vampires who hate us,
憎恨我们的吸血鬼
we wouldn't just be their equals.
我们将不再只与他们势均力敌
We'd be their superiors.
我们将统治他们
You're up early.
你起得真早
After the night we had, I expected you to sleep in.
我以为昨晚的激情会让你精疲力尽呢
Yes, well, morning sun offers the best light.
清晨的阳光是最佳的作画光源
Hold still.
别动
I'm almost finished.
我快完成了
In my last life,
如果在前世
I was far too modest if I was in the nude.
这么赤裸着躺在这里一定早让我害羞死了
Well, then consider yourself much improved.
那你可真是进步不小
Modesty is for the weak.
害羞是软弱的人才有的表现
Well, are you gonna show me?
你不给我看看吗
The painting is a gift.
这画是一份礼物
A token to honor our pact.
一份用来庆祝我们结盟的贺礼
Our pact?
我们的结盟
We had such a lovely night
昨夜如此美妙
and now I see it was all a means to an end.
可惜却只是你为达目的而使的手段
A rather delicious means
一个让你沉浸其中的手段
to a mutually beneficial end.
用来达到一个双赢的目的
Tell me. Beyond the pleasures of last night
告诉我,除了我们昨夜的欢愉
and the promise of what I'm sure is an exquisite painting,
和你承诺送给我的杰作
what exactly would a French Quarter witch gain
与你结盟对法属区的女巫们来说
from aligning with you?
还有什么好处
Well, the treaty my dear brother negotiated
我亲爱的哥哥与城市里
between the warring factions of this city,
各方势力所签下的合约
the one that you yourself signed.
就是你亲自签名的那份
No doubt everyone means well,
尽管大家都有心遵守
but this is after all
可不管怎么说
Still the French Quarter?
这里仍然是法属区
A borough rife with natural enemies.
一座充满着死敌的城市
What you and your witches need
你和你的女巫们需要的
is the protection only I can provide.
是只有我能给你们提供的保护
No onenot vampires, not werewolves,
没有人,无论是吸血鬼还是狼人
not even my brother will dare trifle with you
就算是我哥哥都不敢轻易招惹你们
if I am on your side.
如果你们与我结盟
And in exchange... I am to offer you what, exactly?
作为回报,你要我给你什么呢
All I ask is for the promise of your allegiance.
我只希望你向我保证你的忠诚
One never knows when a powerful witch might come in handy.
能有一个法力高强的女巫盟友总是有备无患
Well, then.
我同意
Monique, are you ok? Monique,
莫妮可,你还好吗,莫妮可
you sounded like you were possessed.
你刚才像被什么附身了一般
I wasn't possessed.
我没有被附身
I was channeling the ancestors.
我是在跟女巫先祖们交流
They say it's time to complete the reaping.
她们说是时候完成收获祭了
To do that, the fourth harvest girl must be resurrected,
为此,我们必须让第四个女孩复活
Which means...It's time for Genevieve to die.
也就是说,杰妮薇必须死
Enough with all the racket!
我真是受够这些噪音了
Is there a problem, brother?
有什么问题吗,弟弟
Gentlemen, please.
各位,能让我们单独谈谈吗
I agreed to a general sprucing up,
我只同意让你简单修葺一下
not a bloody 3ring circus.
不是让你在这搭个马戏团
Marcel and his minions abused our home
大半世纪来,马塞尔和他的手下
for the better part of a century.
对这里肆意践踏
Now, you might be content to live in squalor. I'm not.
或许你愿意住在这种废墟里,但我不会
I agree with your brother.
我同意你哥哥说的
It's a new era in the French Quarter.
法属区已经迎来了新时代
This place could use a makeover.
这地方也是时候好好翻新一下了
Careful, Elijah.
小心点,以利亚
When this one agrees with you,
当这女人同意你说法的时候
it's a sure sign she wants something.
说明她一定想从你这得到什么
Actually...
事实上
I do have a request.
我确实有个请求
I'm told our coven hasn't been able to celebrate feast days
我听说自从马塞尔限制女巫使用魔法后
in the open since Marcel restricted the use of magic.
我们的族人便无法公开庆祝宗教节日
Now with the new peace, I'd like that to change.
如今这里迎来了新秩序,我希望能有所改变
Am I to assume that you have a certain feast day in mind?
我想你已经决定了一个特定的节日了
The Fete des Benedictions.
祝福之节
Feast of the blessings. In the past,
也就是祈福仪式,在过去
members of the community offered witches gifts
社区里的人们向女巫们进献礼物
In exchange for blessings.
以换取她们的祝福
We'd like to use it as a forum
同时我们也想借此机会
for introducing our young harvest girls to society.
向公众首次展示那些年轻的收获祭女孩们
So your coven attempted to destroy my family
你的族人试图拆散我们家族
and you yourself held my siblings in unspeakable torment.
而你,让我的手足经受了无以言喻的痛苦
And you would like a party for the witches.
如今你居然请求我允许你们开个派对
I made my amends with your brother.
我与你弟弟已经冰释前嫌
Why don't you think it over?
你何不好好考虑一下
Oh, don't be such a stiff, Elijah.
别这么不近人情,以利亚
The tourists love a good festival.
游客们最喜欢热闹的节日了
Besides, what better way to cement the solidarity
再说了,还有什么比得上向旧时敌人示好
than a show of faith toward a onetime enemy?
更有力于巩固我们的结盟呢
A onetime enemy with whom you've grown
一个你已经走得过于接近的
rather nauseatingly intimate.
旧时敌人
Who said maintaining alliances can't be fun?
谁说结盟的同时不能找点乐子呢
One would think you'd be a little more interested
你不是有些更应该做的事情吗
in attending to the needs of the mother of your child.
比如说,关心你孩子的母亲
So she's the reason behind this
原来,如此贴心的改造
ohsothoughtful renovation.
都是为了她吧
Elijah, the truth is
事实上,以利亚
the mother of my child is werewolf royalty.
我孩子的母亲在狼人中有很高的地位
She's far safer in the bayou with her pack
她在河口与族人待在一起
than she would ever be here with us.
远比在我们身边安全
Don't worry. I'll bring her home before the birth.
别担心,我会在她分娩前将她接回来的
No child of mine will be born in a swamp.
我的孩子绝不会在沼泽地里出生
You've gotta be kidding me.
这是怎么一回事
Seriously, what is going on?
说真的,发生了什么
Who are all these people?
这些都是什么人
Why are they standing out here all weird and lurky?
为什么他们都如此奇怪地站在那里
They've come from all over. All the packs.
他们来自各处不同的族群
Why? To see a baby that isn't even born yet?
为什么,来看一个还没出生的婴儿吗
Forget the baby. These freaks,
别想着你的小孩了,这些怪胎
they come here to see you.
他们是来看你的
You know, given the place your parents
要知道,鉴于你父母
held in pack hierarchy, maybe they think
在族群中的地位,他们或许认为
you're gonna be the longlost werewolf messiah or something.
你就是他们等待多年的狼人救世主什么的
Great. No pressure or anything.
这还真是一点都不令人紧张
Hello?
你好
Oliver. I trust you have an update on the matter we discussed.
奥利弗,我相信你应该有些进展了吧
Yeah, um... about that.
关于这个
We got wolves coming in by the truckload right now,
如今这里聚集了无数的狼人
so it's gonna be a little tricky to find us one guy.
要在这里面找一个人可不太容易
I mean, all you gave me was a first name.
毕竟,你只给了我一个名字
Yes. His name is Cary.
没错,他叫加里
He's got blond hair and blue eyes.
金色头发,蓝色瞳孔
He's one of my clan a distant relative
他是我的族人之一
from the northeast Atlantic pack.
来自东北大西洋族群的远方亲戚
His presence is required if we are to continue with our plan.
如果你想继续我们的计划,就给我找到他
You find him and you bring him to me.
找到他,将他带来给我
All right, fine. I'm on it.
好吧,我尽力
Another thingmy brother will soon invite you
还有一件事,我哥哥最近会邀请你参加
to a feast honoring the witches.
一场向女巫致敬的聚会
You and your friends will graciously accept the invitation.
你和你的伙计们要识趣地接受邀请
Why the hell would I do that?
这是凭什么啊
Because if Elijah believes his treaty is working,
因为让以利亚觉得他的协议奏效了
he'll be less inclined to get in my way.
他就不会来找我麻烦了
What do you want?
你来干嘛
I formed an alliance with someone
我最近结识了一个友人
who may be able to help your uncle.
她正好能帮上你叔叔
Let me guess. Tall, redhead, axe to grind?
我猜是那个别有用心的红毛高个女吧
Those resurrected witches are the ones who
给基兰施咒的就是
hexed Kieran in the first place.
她们那些复活的女巫
Why would she want to help?
她又怎么会要帮我们
Because it's my decree that she does.
因为我要她这么做
I believe the words you're looking for are "Thank you."
我想你至少说句"谢谢"吧
By all means, say no if you have an alternative.
不管怎么说,你也可以拒绝
No.
我拒绝
Wait.
等下
Do whatever you have to do.
尽你所能
Just help him.
帮他
You wanted me to keep an eye on Klaus. I did.
你让我盯着克劳斯,我照做了
If you ask me, this is a good thing.
要我说,这是一件好事
Him fawning all over a girl
他在讨好和你很要好的女孩
you've got wrapped around your finger helps us.
这对我们很有利
I don't want Cami getting hurt.
我不能让卡米受到伤害
She's already got witches spying on her.
女巫已经盯上她了
Do you have any idea what Klaus is gonna do
你知道要是克劳斯发现我俩是一伙的
when he finds out that we hooked up?
他会怎么做吗
Not my problem.
不关我事
The thing we need to worry about
我们要担心的是
is what his hybrid ass is up to.
他在谋划什么
He's got something going on with the witches,
他和女巫们搭成了一伙
and he's doing it behind Elijah's back.
背着以利亚暗中谋划
Whatever he's up to, if I can find proof
不管他居心何在,要是让我抓到把柄
Oh, you'll what?
你要怎样
You're gonna rat him out to his older brother?
跟他哥哥告状吗
You're gonna turn them against each other?
让他们兄弟反目成仇吗
You're exiled from the quarter.
你已经被驱逐出这个区了
Elijah even smells you coming and you're dead.
你还没走近,以利亚就能要了你的命
You don't know them like I do.
我比你了解他们
They're half turned against each other already.
他们已经互存戒心了
1,000 years of family drama,
一千年的家族恩怨
pride, guilt, envy,
自尊,罪恶,嫉妒
all built up like a powder keg.
全裹成了一个炸药包
All you have to do is light a match.
只需要你去把它点燃
Then where do we buy matches?
怎么才能点燃
Look around, Marcel. We have nothing.
醒醒吧,马塞尔,我们一无所有
I started with nothing.
我起初也一无所有
Hell, things didn't get roll in until I turned you.
直到我转化了你,一切才有起色
You and your music and the whole city for the taking.
你和你的音乐,还有属于我们的城市
Those were the days, T.
那些风光的日子,兄弟
Let's go get them back.
让我们把它夺回来
And who put you in charge?
谁给你权力的
I communed with the aestors.
我和祖先们交谈过了
They said it's time for you to sacrifice yourself.
她们说是时候该让你做出牺牲了
Of course. It will be an honor
当然,为我们的族群履行我的义务
to fulfill my duty to our coven.
是我莫大的荣耀
But it's not quite my time yet.
但现在还没到时候
The ancestors were very clear.
祖先们很清楚
We need for you to die so our community can have
只有你死了,我们的族群
the full power of the harvest.
才能获得收获祭的所有力量
Careful, Monique.
注意措辞,莫妮可
Not so long ago, I was one of those ancestors.
不久前,我也是你的祖先
A spirit forced to watch as little by little,
我就这样看着女巫一点点地
witches surrendered everything to vampires.
向吸血鬼妥协
We may no longer live under Marcel's thumb,
马塞尔或许不会再管制我们
but I for one don't particularly enjoy answering to Elijah, either.
但我也不是会乖乖服从于以利亚的那种人
Before I take my leave, I'd like to ensure
在我离开之前,我要确保
that you have the power to control your own fate.
你们有能力掌控自己的命运
The Mikaelsons' mother Esther was a powerful witch.
迈克尔森家的母亲埃丝特,是个法力高强的女巫
Her spellbook contains enchantments
她的魔法书里
that we can use to our own ends.
有我们能用得上的地方
I can steal it for our coven
我可以为族群偷来这本书
and we'll never be held in subjugation again.
这样我们就再也不用受到欺压了
You'll have your sacrifice...
你们会得到需要的祭献
But I have things to do before I die.
但在我死之前,我还有事没做
You want us to go to a witch event
你要我们卑躬屈膝地去参加
on bended knee and give them a gift?
女巫的活动,还要献礼
I'm sorry, but I just remembered.
真抱歉,但我没记错的话
We're busy doing just about anything else that night.
那晚我们正好已经有安排了
Diego, this isn't a request.
迪亚哥,这不是请求
Your name is on that treaty.
协议上有你的名字
Now, if you have any difficulty whatsoever
如果你对你的新身份
with your newfound position,
有什么不适应的话
I'd be more than willing to remove you.
我很愿意把你移除掉
I never thought I'd see the day.
我还真没想到会有这一天
Vampires bowing down to witches.
吸血鬼向女巫屈服
I see it as a demonstration of strength
我视它为一种实力的展现
acknowledging a lesser faction.
向弱小致敬
But you're not asking, are you?
但你并不是在请求,是吧
I see it's true what they say about you, Elijah.
我懂了,他们关于你的言论是真的,以利亚
You make even strongarming seem noble.
你会把强权也伪装得很高尚
Well...The tourists do eat this stuff up.
可是...大家似乎对此买了账
Can you imagine what they'd think if
你觉得当他们突然发现
they suddenly found out it was all real?
一切都是真的,他们会怎么想
I take it you want me at the public show
我猜,你想我先公开露面
and the private party afterward?
再私下出现
That is correct.
是的
I'd be happy to attend.
我很乐意参加
And in return, you will owe the humans a favor.
作为报答,你欠人类一个人情
Your people are uniquely poised
你们大伙能有如此气魄
to set an example for the rest of the french quarter.
给法属区的其他族群树立榜样
Which is why it's important for the wolves to attend.
这也是为什么狼人对于此次活动如此重要
Thanks but no thanks?
心意领了,但我们不去
Let's hear the man out.
先听他说完
The witches are the ones that cursed your pack.
那些女巫对你们狼群施了咒
And they've been nothing but crap to me
也是她们,自我一进城
since I first came to town. No.
就给我找不痛快,不去
We're not going.
我们不会去
It's a new day in the quarter, Hayley.
此一时彼一时了,海莉
I agree with Oliver.
我同意奥利弗的想法
If we're gonna coexist, we have to play ball.
只有相互配合,才能共存
We'll send a representative with a gift.
我们会派代表带着礼物前去
That was too easy.
这未免太容易了
Don't trust him.
不要信任他
Don't trust any of them.
不要信任他们中任何人
You don't stop squirming.
你能不能别挣扎了
I don't care who you know,
我才不管你认识什么人
I'm gonna kneecap you right here.
我现在要你跪在这儿
When I asked you to bring Cary to me,
我让你把加里带给我
it was as my guest.
作为客人
Might I recommend you release him
你要是不放开他
before I opt to release you from your mortal coil.
也休想我放了你
I found him like you asked
我照你的吩咐,找到了他
and he jumped me.
然后他袭击了我
Now, his pack's been going at mine
而我什么都不欠他的
since the beginning of time i don't owe him a thing.
他的狼群一直在攻击我的狼群
You see, it's that shortsighted attitude
瞧,就是这样的短见
that led to the demise of the werewolves.
导致了狼人的灭亡
I'm pretty sure Marcel and the witches did that.
我确定是马塞尔和女巫干的
The packs should have been united.
狼群本应该团结一心
Marcel saw that weakness and he exploited it.
马塞尔发现了你们的弱点并利用它
If you seek to rebuild with only the crescents,
如果你们只想借新月族重建狼族
you may as well stay in your hovels in the bog.
那你们就该待在泥塘的茅舍别出来
I don't believe we've had the pleasure of an introduction.
我想我还没有幸自我介绍一下
Legend says you're descended from our line.
传说你繁衍自我们族群
The legends are true.
传说是真的
Come here. I understand that this ring was passed down
过来,我知道这枚戒指在我们家族
through generations of our family.
世世代代传递下来
I need to know what stone it housed.
我想知道它放在那个石头里
I never saw it with a stone.
我从没见过什么石头
Could you ask around for me, mate? Hmm?
能帮我打听下嘛,兄弟
See what you can find out.
看看能不能有所发现
You can't just start a revolution all on your own
你不能光靠自己就发起一场变革
from exile across the river.
结束流放重掌大权
I mean, like it or not,
我是说,不管你喜不喜欢
Elijah's plan is the new reality.
以利亚的计划就是新的现实
Elijah's got you bowing down to witches.
以利亚让你对女巫卑躬屈膝
How long until you're kowtowing to werewolves?
过不了多久你就要对狼人俯首称臣了
Right. And who's gonna lead this rebellion, huh? You?
好,那谁来引领这次谋反,你吗
I got a few ideas.
我倒是有些想法
I remember the last time I stood with you against an original.
我记得上次我和你一起对抗始祖时的情形
Didn't go so well.
好像不太好
All we gotta do is show that we won't bow down.
我们所要做的就是表明我们不会屈服
Make enough noise, they'll leave.
制造足够的混乱,他们就会离开
I figure we can be a lot louder if we're in it together.
我想如果我们团结起来力量会更大
Look, Elijah Mikaelson's a dick, no doubt.
以利亚?迈克尔森无疑是个混蛋
Thing is, with him at least I know where I stand.
但我现在至少知道自己的处境
Do you?
你能吗
We've been watching Klaus.
我们一直在监视克劳斯
Making deals with witches,
他与女巫达成协议
holding secret meetings with werewolves.
与狼人秘密会面
You can't trust these people.
你不能信任这些人
You're the one who picked up Klaus' coin.
是你捡起了克劳斯的硬币
You, Marcel.
是你,马塞尔
Maybe T's got a short memory, but I don't.
蒂埃里也许记性不好,但我不是
You're a coward.
你是个懦夫
When I picked up that coin,
我捡起硬币的时候
I was saving your ass.
是在为你们着想
Klaus was gonna kill all of you.
克劳斯要把你们全部杀掉
A good leader knows when he's gotta fight another day.
一个好的领袖知道何时该放手择日再战
Now that day's here.
现在这一天来了
I'm ready. You gonna fight with me?
我准备好了,你要与我并肩作战吗
With what? Huh? Look around.
用什么战,看看周围
All you got is Thierry and a whole bunch of talk.
你只有蒂埃里和一堆空话
You guys don't seem to get it. You lost, all right?
你们看来还没认清现实,你们输了
I picked the winning side,
我选择了赢的那一方
so if you want to start a war...
如果你想引发一场战争
You're fighting against me.
你就是我的敌人
Time we got more persuasive.
我们曾经更有说服力
What is this? High school?
怎么了,这是高中吗
Why don't you take the hint and mind your own business?
你还是接受暗示管好你自己的事吧
This is my pack.
这是我的族群
That makes it my business.
所以这就是我的事
No need to get all riled up. It's not good for you, Hayley.
不要生气,对你不好,海莉
I have tried to get to play nice.
我刚才已经试过好好说了
The last month of pregnancy
怀孕后期
is all hormones and mood swings,
荷尔蒙和情绪波动比较大
so unless you want me to snap your arm like a twig,
除非你想让我把你的胳膊扭断
I suggest that you tell me what is going on.
不然你最好告诉我发生了什么事
You can go to hell. Knock it off.
你去死吧,别这样
There's no reason to keep it from her.
没理由瞒着她
I can think of a reason.
我倒是有个理由
Tall and immortal and wears a pocket scarf.
高大永生还用口袋巾
Hayley, you're one of us. You deserve to know.
海莉,你是我们的一员,你应该知道
Go on.
继续说
We made an alliance.
我们结成了联盟
That's gonna change everything for the wolves.
这对狼人们来讲将是一个重大的转折
An alliance with who?
与谁结盟
Klaus.
克劳斯
Tell me everything.
跟我详细说
You came all this way to beg for some human's life?
你大老远跑来就是求我救一个人类
Father Kieran's time is running out
基兰神父就快没时间了
and he has been an ally to me.
他一直是我的盟友
Your ally, and Cami's uncle.
你的盟友,而且是卡米的叔叔
Sorry. As I've already said,
对不起,就像我说过的
there's no way to undo that hex.
这个咒语没办法撤销
Oh, come on. You and I both know there's always a loophole.
得了吧,我们都知道咒语总有漏洞
Not for this.
这个没有
At least not among my people.
至少我的族人没找到
Although I do wonder.
不过我倒是很好奇
Your mother was powerful.
你的母亲很强大
She would have had access to all manner of spells.
她会各种形式的咒语
Perhaps I could take a look through her grimoire.
也许我可以看看她的魔法书
You want to use father Kieran's ailment as an excuse
你想用基兰神父的事情当做借口
to look through my mother's spellbook.
打探我母亲的魔法书
Very devious.
很曲折啊
Come on. The grimoire is worthless to you.
魔法书对你来讲根本没用
But with its power, I could solidify
但借助它的力量,我就能
my place the coven.
巩固我在族群的地位
No, I'm sorry, love.
对不起,亲爱的
It's bad enough my mother's power
我母亲的力量被贡献给你的祖先
was consecrated with your ancestors.
已经够糟糕的了
The last thing I need is for you to
我绝对不会让你看到
get a look at an entire book of her dirty, little tricks.
她那一整本的肮脏下流小伎俩
That's unfortunate.
那真不幸
Particularly for poor father Kieran.
尤其是对基兰神父来讲
I guess you'll be the one to tell Cami.
我想还是由你来告诉卡米吧
You think you have leverage over me?
你觉得自己能掌控我吗
I will not be manipulated.
我不会被操纵的
And I won't be threatened. So, between the two of us,
我也不会被威胁,所以
we each know where we stand.
既然我们都知道对方的立场
As long as we can retain that mutual respect,
在我们能保持互相尊重的前提下
I don't see a need for any further demonstrations of power.
我看就没有必要再展示各自的力量了吧
Don't call me again.
别再打给我了
It's time.
到时间了
Klaus will be at the event,
克劳斯会出席活动
which means the compound will be empty.
也就是说宅邸没人
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
Now, in accordance with the fete des benedictions,
现在,根据祈福仪式的程序
the witches of New Orleans
新奥尔良的女巫们
bless you all.
会赐福予你们所有人
A little too easy, isn't it?
这也太容易了吧
I've been expecting you.
我正在等你
You're late.
你迟到了
Davina.
达维娜
Elijah.
以利亚
It's lovely to see you.
很高兴见到你
And under far better circumstances.
而且状况还挺不错
Is it?
是吗
My friend Tim is still dead
我的朋友提姆还是死的
and your brother's still breathing.
而你的弟弟还活着
Davina, that's enough.
达维娜,够了
Elijah has been a patron to us this evening.
以利亚是今晚活动的赞助人
We will show him respect.
我们需要尊重他
Thank you for all of this.
非常感谢你的赞助
This isn't for you.
这不是为了你
You know as well as I
你和我都清楚
that your people would never accept a truce
如果我们不对你的族人显示一些尊重
unless we showed them some respect.
他们永远不会接受休战
So be it.
所以就这样吧
Enjoy your party.
祝你聚会愉快
Strange. I thought you'd
真奇怪,我以为你会
be in the company of your colorful friends.
和你那些多彩的朋友在一起呢
Oh. You asked for
你需要一个
a representative for the werewolves, so...
狼人代表,所以
take me or leave me.
接不接受随你
Is something wrong?
有什么问题吗
These people came to praise witches.
这些人是来赞美女巫的
What has she done to prove herself worthy?
她做了什么事证明了自己的价值
She's a harvest girl. Like you.
她是个收获祭女孩,和你一样
Our power is a gift from the ancestors.
我们的力量是祖先的恩赐
I've had to make sacrifices to honor that gift.
为了这份恩赐我们都做了牺牲
I lost my mother. My aunt.
我失去了我的母亲,姨妈
Davina has done nothing but stand against us.
达维娜除了和我们作对什么都没做过
She just needs a little lesson.
她只是需要一些教训
If there's one thing I'm good at,
如果要说我擅长什么的话
it's putting people in their place.
那就是让人们回归正确的位置
Welcome. As is our timehonored tradition,
欢迎,现在到了我们传统的致敬时间了
you are all welcome to deliver your offerings.
很欢迎各位送上你们的祭品
It is our custom that no one should be turned away,
我们的传统认为没有人应该被拒绝
no blessing be denied.
没有任何祝福应该被否认
Do you get any gifts?
你收到礼物了吗
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Technically, I'm crashing,
其实,我是擅自进来的
but it's you I came to see.
但我是来见你的
Don't worry, I just want to say my piece
别担心,我只想说完要说的话
and then I'll leave.
然后我就会离开
Here.
给你
And what is this?
这是什么
An offering, from me.
是我的祭品
I know we have no reason to like each other,
我知道我们没理由喜欢彼此
but I want to honor what Elijah has built.
但我想向以利亚建立的一切表示敬意
What my uncle worked for.
向我叔叔努力奋斗的一切
Oh. So this is about your uncle.
这是为了你叔叔
Like I said, I know you have no reason
正如我所说,我知道你没理由
to help me, but Klaus said
来帮我,但是克劳斯说
a long time ago, you were cheated out of life, and
很久以前,你被欺骗死去
if I can't help him, if you can't help him,
如果我不能帮他,如果你不能帮他
so will he.
他也会这样
And so I'm asking you...Please.
所以我在请求你,求你
Klaus said you were from this era.
克劳斯说你曾生活在这个时代
And I thought with your red hair...
我想你有一头红发
I had one just like this.
我曾经有一个和这个一样的
Perhaps I can help you.
也许我能帮你
Josh. What are you doing here?
乔什,你在这里干什么
What, are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
No way I'd miss out on your big day.
我才不会错过你的重要日子
Besides, music, wind, fire
再说了,音乐,风,火
The club kid in me is, like, in heaven.
内心那个爱玩的我,仿佛置身天堂
You don't look like you're having much fun, though.
不过你看起来并不开心
Hey. Come on. Let's get out of here.
来吧,我们离开这里
Joshua.
约书亚
What a fortunate coincidence finding you here.
多么巧合能在这里找到你
We have unfinished business.
我们还有事没了结呢
You need to leave here. Right now.
你得离开这里,马上
Now, to be fair, you're not quite as powerful
说句公道话,你已经不像曾经那样
as you once were, are you?
强大了,不是吗
You're in no position to give orders.
你没资格下命令
Come along, lad.
来吧,小伙子
Hey, can we talk about this?
我们能谈一下吗
Josh!
乔什
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please.
女士们先生们,请注意
We are gathered here today
今天我们集聚在这里
to pay homage to our beloved witches,
向我们至爱的女巫们表示敬意
but one very special witch
但有一位非常特别的女巫
has been utterly ignored.
却完全被忽略了
That seems a little unfair to me.
在我看来有点不公平
No.
不要
I don't want your gift.
我不想要你的礼物
I understand why you would reject me,
我了解你为什么会拒绝我
given our past.
鉴于我们的过往
In truth, many of us here today
实际上,今天在场有许多人
have been wronged in the conflict
在我哥哥一纸协议所终结的冲突中
which my brother's treaty ended.
被冤枉了
Your friend Josh was involved
你的朋友乔什涉嫌
in a plot to kill me.
密谋杀死我
It would be well within my right to execute him.
我若有权处决他,那才好
Here and now.
此时此刻
But. In the spirit of solidarity,
但是,本着团结一致的精神
and for your favor, Davina,
并且为你了,达维娜
I hereby pardon him.
我在此原谅他
Josh...From this day forward, you have nothing to fear from me.
乔什,从今往后,你再也不用害怕我
Please.
请收下
So are you gonna open it?
你要打开吗
What? What is it?
怎么,是什么
It's the spell that makes daylight rings.
这是制作日光戒指的咒语
I hear you made quite an impression
我听说你给狼人们
with the wolves.
留下了深刻的印象
My arrangement with them was supposed to be a secret,
我对他们的安排本该是个秘密
and yet you forced it out of them.
而你却强迫他们交出来
It's very bold.
真大胆
As was your decision to represent them
而你决定代表他们
here today, on your own.
今天独自来出席
I trust you'll do nothing to harm our cause.
我相信你绝对不会做出伤害我们目标的事情
Are you really gonna go behind Elijah's back?
你真的要背着以利亚吗
What difference does it make to you
只要对你的人有力
as long as your people benefit?
这对你有何区别
If I find out that you are playing some game,
一旦我发现你在耍什么手段
trying to manipulate us
试图为了你的某个阴谋
for one of your schemes You know, you've come a long way,
而操纵我们,我知道你长进了
little wolf.
小狼女
I knew you were tough, I knew you were cunning,
我知道你很顽强,我知道你很狡猾
but I never knew you were a queen.
但我不知道你是女王
Happy fete des benedictions.
祈福仪式快乐
We have a message for all of you
我们有消息要带给你们
from Marcel Gerard.
是马塞尔?杰拉德的
Control yourselves.
控制好自己
This is a vulgar trick.
这是一个粗俗的诡计
We do not violate our agreement.
我们不能违反契约
Get them out of here.
带他们离开这里
Elijah?
以利亚
Hayley.
海莉
That's all right.
没事的
Blood on the walls. Pile of bodies.
墙上的血迹,一堆尸体
All in all, I'd say message received.
总而言之,消息大家都收到了
Did you get Davina out first?
有没有先把达维娜带出去
As planned, Josh took care of Davina.
正如计划的一样,乔什照顾达维娜
I made sure the other harvest girls got out in the clear.
我确保其他收获祭女孩离开
That was just the warning shot.
那只是次警告
Now we double down.
现在我们要双倍下注了
Marcel!
马塞尔
I warned you.
我警告过你了
And yet still you return to the French quarter.
但你还是回到了法属区
You gonna kill me, Elijah? Go ahead.
你要杀了我吗,以利亚,动手吧
But then you won't know what Klaus has got going
然后你就没法知道克劳斯和他的女巫
with that witch in his pocket.
有何打算
Oh, what ever shall I do?
我究竟该怎么做呢
I suppose I could just ask him.
我想我可以直接问他
Yeah. Make sure he tells you all about
是啊,一定要让他告诉你
the secret meetings with the werewolves.
他和狼人的那些秘密约会
That is, if he's still speaking to you
就是说,如果他一旦知道你杀了我
once he knows that you killed me.
他还会告诉你的话
Do you not know me?
难道你不了解我吗
For your violation.
因为你违反了
No. No, no.
不,不不
No.
不
You live...Or you die according to my will.
你生,或死,都由我决定
Try to remember that.
努力记住吧
You left without my offering.
你没有拿我的祭品就离开了
Your vampires ruined my party.
你们吸血鬼毁了我的派对
Oh, they're not my vampires anymore, love.
他们已经不再是我的吸血鬼了,亲爱的
Although Marcel certainly took a page
尽管马塞尔显然是效仿了
out of my book of dramatic effect.
我擅长的喜剧效果
Look, I owed Davina some consolation
听着,我欠达维娜一些安慰
because I killed her first love.
因为我杀了她的初恋
I do try to make up for my wrongdoings.
我真的试图弥补我做过的坏事
As with our little quarrel earlier.
至于我们先前的小小争执
So. Here.
给你
I picked it out earlier tonight.
今晚早先时候我选的
A friend of yours gave me a hand.
你的一位朋友帮了我一下
And what friend was that?
哪位朋友
Well, open it. See for yourself.
打开吧,自己看
Did you really think
你真的觉得
I would leave my mother's grimoire unprotected?
我会让我母亲的魔法书就那样不受保护吗
A century ago, I dreamed of what it would be like to know you.
一百年前,我曾梦想着认识你会是怎样的
Now I'm glad I didn't.
现在我很庆幸我之前不认识你
I might have been naive enough
我也许太傻太天真
to fall for you, or fear you,
才会爱上你,或是害怕你
but I learned a lot in death,
但我死去的时候,学会了许多
and trust me, Klaus Mikaelson:
相信我,克劳斯?迈克尔森
It's you who should be afraid of me.
应该是你该害怕我
Pity. I will miss the sex.
真可惜,我会很怀念我俩滚床单的
Your friend Cami showed up tonight.
你的朋友卡米今晚来过
Her offering was quite sweet.
她的祭品真的很不错
So I gave her hope
所以我给了她希望
that I would lift Kieran's hex,
也许我会解除基兰的诅咒
but there is no hope.
但根本没希望的
Or if there was, there isn't now.
或者曾经有,但现在没了
If the priest dies, then believe me,
如果牧师死了,那么相信我
you will follow swiftly after him.
你会迅速追随他而去的
It would be foolish of you to kill me,
如果你要杀了我,一个潜在的同盟
a potential ally,
只为了一个无权无力的人类
in defense of some powerless human
那你真是太傻了
who is, by the way,
而她,顺便说一句
sleeping with your enemyMarcel.
还和你的敌人马塞尔睡了
I've learned my lesson.
我已经吸取了教训
At first I was against your plan.
一开始我反对你的计划
I thought that we should just live with Elijah's treaty,
我以为我们可以在以利亚的协议下生存
but after that party, those innocent people.
但在这派对之后,那些无辜的人
There will never be a peace.
绝不会有和平
The weak will always be at the mercy of whoever is calling the shots.
弱者永远都只会生活在强者的怜悯之下
It's survival of the fittest.
适者生存
We need to protect ourselves.
我们得保护自己
And we...we need to protect each other.
我们需要保护彼此
We need to use Klaus' help
我们需要利用克劳斯的帮助
while he's still willing to give it.
趁他还愿意帮助
But Jackson... From now on,
但是杰克逊,从今往后
you have to tell me everything.
你不能对我有所隐瞒
And no matter what...
并且不管怎样
We do not trust Klaus.
我们都不能信任克劳斯
Well, I see that you've already avenged the little wolf.
你已经为小狼报仇了
But judging by your look, you're still out for blood.
但根据你的表情,你还要继续杀人
If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly
如果疯狂的定义就是反复做同样的事情
and expecting different results,
还期待着不同的结局
then surely my quest for your salvation
那么无疑我对你救赎的追求
ranks me as one of the maddest of men.
已经让我变成了最疯狂的人之一
Come on, then.
说吧
What horrible deed has the bastard done this time?
这个私生子这次又干了什么可怕的事情
Do you know, in the past, I actually appreciated
你知道在过去,我真的挺欣赏
the methods to your manipulations.
你操纵一切的手段
However, now here we are,
然而,我们现在
poised on the brink of a new era
处在一个新纪元的边缘
which will benefit not only your home but your child,
不仅有利于你的家还有利于你的孩子
and you go behind my back to conspire with wolves.
而你背着我和狼人密谋
Conspire is hardly the word I would use for a family council.
家庭会议我觉得用不上密谋这个词
Lest you forget, Elijah, they are my family
免得你忘了,以利亚,他们是我的家人
as much as any Mikaelson
和任何迈克尔森家人一样
A name, in truth, I cannot even call my own.
而这名字,实际上,都不能算是我的姓
How casually you disavow
你是多么随意就否认了
1,000 years of allegiance towards you.
对你1000年的忠诚
And now that I've found the remnants of my other family,
既然我发现了我另一半家庭
am I to ignore their plight?
我难道要忽视他们的困境吗
I would've thought you'd support my desire to help them,
我本以为你会支持我想要帮助他们的愿望
when in doing so, I help Hayley, and the child.
这样做,我也帮了海莉和我们的孩子
Do not question my allegiance towards that child.
不要质疑我的孩子的真心
Oh, and I suppose your affection for Hayley
那我想你对海莉的感情
has nothing to do with your tireless dedication.
和你不知疲倦的奉献毫无关系
Yes, you see, I saw how you cared for her tonight.
是的,今晚我看到你对她的关心
Called her name in the dark.
黑暗中呼唤着她的名字
The zeal with which you destroy those who would harm her.
特别热衷杀死一切会伤害她的人
I have denied every single impulse I have ever had for that woman.
我否认了每一次对那个女人的冲动
Out of some misbegotten respect for intentions
是出于对你的尊敬
that you don't even have.
而你根本不在乎
I'm warning you I'm warning you.
我警告你,我警告你
I've forgiven you. I have stood by you.
我原谅了你,我站在你这边
I've forsaken every single one of my desires
我抛弃了一切欲望
in the name of your ridiculous redemption.
只为了你的可笑的救赎
No more. If I want something...
再也不会了,如果我想要什么
I'll take it.
我就会得到它
And nothing...Nothing...
没有什么,什么都不会
will stand in my way.
阻碍我
Klaus, what are you
克劳斯,你...
I came here to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I've made a terrible mistake.
我犯了一个严重的错误
Whatever it is, you should sleep it off.
不管是什么,你该睡一觉来忘记这一切
I'm sure it can wait till morning.
我确定可以等到明天早上再说
You went to Genevieve.
你去找了杰妮薇
She was moved by your plea.
她被你的恳求打动了
She may even have cured Kieran.
她甚至可能治愈基兰
But I insulted her.
但是我侮辱了她
And as a means of revenge,
作为报仇的一种手段
she is refusing him aid.
她拒绝帮助他
Kieran will die because of me,
基兰会因我而死
and it will be a horrible death.
而这会是非常可怕的死法
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要告诉我
Because I believe that secrets are a poison.
因为我相信秘密就是毒药
They need to be spat out.
需要被吐出来
Like your secret...
就像你的秘密
about your time with Marcel.
你和马塞尔在一起
Isn't that what you wanted?
那难道不是你想要的吗
You compelled me to go out with Marcel.
你控制我,让我和马塞尔约会
You made me your spy.
你让我做你的间谍
And maybe it's your fault we got together,
也许我们在一起,是你的错
and you're just mad because you didn't get to control it.
你生气是因为你没能控制住
You tell Marcel if I see him again,
你告诉马塞尔,如果我再看见他
I'll kill him.
我会杀了他
You don't need to keep coming out.
你不用一直来
I'd tell you if something was wrong.
如果出问题,我会告诉你的
But she's doing ok.
她很不错
The girl has a natural gift for leading.
这姑娘有着领导的天赋
She surprised everyone.
她让所有人都很惊讶
Not everyone.
不是所有人
Do you want to join us?
你想和我们一起吗
What I want...
我想要的
is for that girl to be happy.
只是那个姑娘能快乐
Don't tell her I was here.
不要告诉她我来过
This is Thierry Vanchure.
这是蒂埃里?范舒
Meanass horn player, lover of feisty women,
尖酸刻薄的号手,勇敢女人的恋人
witch, vampire, and humanalike.
女巫,吸血鬼,还有人类
I rebuilt this city with him
我和他一起重建了这座城市
and he always had my back.
他一直支持着我
Even when I screwed up and forgot to have his.
即使是我搞砸了,忘记了
And now...
而现在
T All I can do is promise you this, T.
我只能向你保证
I won't let you die in vain.
我不会让你徒然死去
I will take back our city.
我会夺回我们的城市
Even I have to burnt it down first.
即使我得先将它燃为灰烬
Going up against the originals?
继续对抗始祖吗
For real, no backing down?
真的,决不放弃吗
No backing down.
决不放弃
You failed us.
你让我们失望了
I told you. It will take time.
我说过,这需要时间
Do you think the ancestors care about your excuses?
你觉得祖先会在乎你的借口吗
The vampires attacked us. We can't retaliate
吸血鬼攻击了我们,我们没有获得
until we possess our full strength.
全部力量前根本无法报复
Your sacrifice is the final step.
你的祭献是最后一步
What are they saying?
他们说什么
They told me to let you live.
他们说让你活着
But in exchange, they want another offering.
但作为交换,他们想要其他祭献
One of their choosing.
他们的选择
Tell me. Whatever it is they want,
告诉我,不管他们想要什么
I will make sure they get it. I swear it.
我都会保证献给他们,我发誓
It's the child.
那个孩子
They want us to kill Klaus' child.
他们想让我们杀死克劳斯的孩子