手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美国恐怖故事 > 美国恐怖故事第二季 > 正文

美国恐怖故事第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集 史莱森被拉娜开枪打死

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Johnny, right?

约翰尼对吗
Pandora?
潘多拉吗
That's me, honey. New and improved.
是我哦,亲爱的,全新改进版
Had my baby three weeks ago.
三周前生了宝宝
Just wanted to make sure.
我只想确认一下
The pictures on the Web site
网站上的照片
don't show your beautiful face.
没展示你美丽的脸
Oh, you won't be looking at my face.
你不会看我的脸
Not once these triple D's come out to play, and trust me,
我的大咪咪会吸引你的目光,相信我
I haven't had one complaint yet.
我一次也没被投诉过
You understand what I want, right?
你明白我想要什么对吧
You were, um... you were very clear.
你说的...说的很清楚了
I've been saving up all day, honey.
我一整天都在储备,宝贝
Even gave my baby a bottle of formula
我只给宝宝喂了瓶配方奶粉
so there's no way... I'll run dry.
所以我绝对不会没奶水
They're so juicy
这一对宝贝现在
right now,
乳汁外溢
they're ready to burst.
都要喷射了
If you hear the sound of crying,
如果你听到尖叫声
will they leak?
会出奶吗
'Cause I...
因为我...
I heard that about new mothers and breast milk.
我听说喂母乳的新妈妈会这样
If I hear my baby cry,
如果我听到宝宝哭了
I get this uncontrollable feeling,
就会产生一种无法控制的感觉
like a faucet opening,
就像打开的水龙头一样
and then I find myself...
然后我发现自己的
...with a soaking wet bra.
胸罩都湿透了
Breastfeeding is so important for early development.
母乳喂养对孩子的早期发育十分重要
I'm gonna take care of you, Johnny.
我会好好"照顾"你的,约翰尼
All you need is just...
你只需要...
a little mothering.
爱抚我一下
Yeah. But... you don't have to cry
但是你无需哭叫
to be my baby.
就能当我的宝宝
Are you hungry, baby?
你饿了吗,宝宝
How bad do you want to taste this?
你有多想尝尝甜美的乳汁
I'd kill for it.
我想死了
Then come to Mama.
那就到妈妈怀里来吧
Rise and shine.
起床了
What time is it?
几点了
Well, it's time for you to
现在你该
spend some quality time with your baby, Papa.
好好陪陪你的孩子了,爸爸
What have you done with him?
你对他做了什么
He's received his smallpox inoculation,
给他接种了天花疫苗
and he's on the schedule
待会儿
for circumcision later today.
他还要进行割礼
Carl, you want to help Kit up?
卡尔,你去扶基特起来吧
He looks a little weak in the knees.
看起来他膝盖不太方便
And let's get him cleaned up.
我们给他梳洗一下
What have you done with him?!
你对他做了什么
What's your endgame, Thredson? Just tell me now.
你到底想怎么样,史莱森,你说啊
Kit, you have a very limited understanding of me.
基特,你太不了解我了
If there's anything in this world that I hold sacred,
我觉得世界上最神圣的
it's a child's need for love and protection.
就是儿童对爱和保护的需要
You and I
你和我
would both move heaven and earth for our children.
都愿意为孩子付出一切
Don't do that around the baby. Go to the corner!
别在宝宝周围这样,去角落
All of you, move back! Move back!
所有人,后退,后退
I want to name him Thomas after my grandfather.
我想给他取名为托马斯,像我爷爷一样
Yeah. I like that.
好,我喜欢
How's your milk production, Grace?
你的奶水情况如何,格蕾丝
If you're having any trouble
如果你有
with your letdown reflex,
溢乳反应
there are some things that we can do to help with that.
我们可以帮你
I know everything you're up to.
我知道你的一切图谋
You don't fool me for one second.
你一点也骗不了我
Carl, Pepper seems a bit agitated.
卡尔,小胡椒看上去有点激动
Why don't we take her for a quiet soak
你带她去水疗室
in the hydrotherapy room?
好好泡泡吧
And turn up the temperature ten degrees.
把温度调高十度
See if that helps with her nerves.
看看这样能不能让她放松
Everyone else, we'll have a group therapy session
其他人,我们要在自助餐厅进行
in the cafeteria.
集体心理辅导疗程
We'll all have a chance to share our feelings
我们都有机会分享
about the new baby.
对新生儿的感情
You two, enjoy your precious miracle.
你们俩,享受珍贵的奇迹吧
Am I crazy,
是我疯了
or does he look a little like me?
还是他看起来有点像我
He looks exactly like you.
他和你简直一模一样
You want to hold him?
想抱抱他吗
Come on.
来吧
Grace...
格蕾丝
There are so many questions.
我有许多问题
I don't even know where to begin.
都不知道从何问起
It comes back to me in pieces,
我慢慢开始想起来了
but they're like shards of broken glass.
但那只是支离破碎的记忆
They don't... they don't fit together.
它们无法拼凑在一起
Just tell me what you remember.
告诉我你记得什么
Anything.
什么事都行
I prayed for death.
我祈求一死
I thought my prayers were answered
当我看到一道白光时
when I saw a bright, white light.
我以为我的祈祷灵验了
Just like old people talk about.
就像老人们说的一样
I thought it was heaven.
我以为那是天堂
I felt like I was being torn in half.
我觉得自己被撕成两半
I didn't think I could survive it.
我还以为我活不下来了
But it was him.
结果是他
Our baby.
我们的宝宝
They were putting him inside me.
他们把他放入我体内
How did he grow so fast?
他怎么长这么快
Time works differently up there.
那边的时间不同
It felt like a hundred years to me.
我感觉过了一百年
They're not like us, Kit.
他们和我们不一样,基特
They're not cruel.
他们不残忍
And Alma?
艾尔玛呢
You said you saw her,
你说你看到了她
she was alive.
她还活着
They're not perfect, Kit.
他们并不完美,基特
They make mistakes.
他们也会犯错
I'm so sorry, Kit.
很抱歉,基特
I know how much you loved her.
我知道你有多爱她
All the plans you made.
你订下那么多计划
To have children, build a life.
生小孩,建立美好生活
You wanted all that with Alma, not me.
你想和艾尔玛一起完成,而不是我
What did they want with her?
他们想拿她怎么样
With either of you?
还有你
Our only link is you.
我们唯一的联系是你
What?
什么
You're special, Kit.
你很特别,基特
Our baby is special.
我们的孩子很特别
People will listen to him.
人们会听他的话
He's gotta change the way people think.
他会改变世俗的看法
Well, I don't know about all that.
我没考虑过这些事
I just want to be a decent father to him.
我只想做一个好父亲
Alma would want that.
这也是艾尔玛的遗愿
She'd want me to do the right thing.
她会希望我做出正确的决定
Marry me, Grace.
嫁给我吧,格蕾丝
That a yeah?
你答应了?
Yeah.
是的
Maybe the Monsignor can marry us.
也许主教大人能为我们证婚
Grace. Kit.
格蕾丝,基特
I'd like to introduce you to Sister Colette.
这位是科莱特修女
She's here from St. Ursula's Home for Lost Children.
她来自圣厄苏拉失散儿童收养院
I'm sorry to say she's here for the baby.
很遗憾他是为收养孩子而来
We have an excellent track record
我们收养院有一套完善的
at placing lost children in loving homes.
失散儿童追踪记录
He's not a lost child, I'm his mother, this is his father.
他不是失散儿童,我是他母亲,那是他父亲
A pair of crazies in an asylum.
精神病院里的一对疯子
Not exactly a Norman Rockwell.
与诺曼·洛克威尔式理想家庭相去甚远(诺曼·洛克威尔, 20世纪中期"理想美国"主义插画家)
You're not taking him.
你不能带走他
I'm sure this is difficult for you, but we have to consider
我知道这很难接受,但我们必须
what's best for the child. That's bullshit!
为孩子着想,胡说八道
A baby belongs with its mother, everybody knows that.
孩子该待在母亲身边,谁都知道这道理
Give me the baby. Forget it!
把孩子给我,你休想
Give me the baby! Stop!
把孩子给我,住手
My baby!
我的孩子啊
I'll get him back for you, I swear!
我会把他找回来的,我发誓
Kit, I am so sorry.
基特,我很遗憾
I can only imagine the heartache
我无法想象
of having your only son ripped from your arms.
独生子被强行夺走时的心痛感受
Maybe I can help.
也许我能帮你
Lana Winters?
拉娜·温特斯吗
Yes?
什么事
Please come with me.
请跟我来
Why?
为什么
I'm taking you out of this place,
我要把你接出去
but we must be quick.
但我们必须抓紧时间
I don't know you.
我不认识你
My name is Mother Claudia.
我是克劳迪娅嬷嬷
I am a friend.
我是你的朋友
I don't have friends in this place.
我在这里没有朋友
You have at least one.
你至少有一个朋友
She told me what she did to you.
她将对你的所作所为告诉了我
And she's asked me to make it right.
她请求我帮她弥补错误
You can't make it right.
这错误你弥补不了
No.
没错
But maybe you can.
但也许你可以
In some measure.
在一定程度上弥补这错误
Your patient file.
这是你的病例
Documentation of every foul thing that was done to you here.
记录了你在这里经历的一切非人道折磨
Trust me when I tell you it can't possibly
相信我,我经受的折磨
all be in that file.
这里不可能记得全
Which is why you need it for your exposé.
所以你才需要它帮你验明正身
It's irrefutable proof that you were here.
这是你曾来过这里的铁证
When your story comes out,
你的故事一旦曝光
there are those who will try to deny even that.
很多人会否认你曾入院的事实
You want this place shut down.
你想把这里关掉
I want it pulled down and the earth salted.
我想让它灰飞烟灭,不复存在
Now...
听好
the clothes you wore when you were admitted,
你入院时穿的衣服
along with your personal effects,
以及你的个人物品
are in the lavatory next door.
都在隔壁的盥洗室
There's a taxicab on its way here now
一辆出租车正向这里赶来
that will take you wherever you want to go.
它会带你到任何你想去的地方
But we must hurry. All right.
但我们必须动作快,好的
Hang on.
等一下
That goes with me.
我要把这个带走
There's just one more thing.
还有一件事
Sister Jude. It's Lana Winters.
裘德修女,我是拉娜·温特斯
Your friend Mother Claudia's taking me out of this place,
你朋友克劳迪娅嬷嬷要把我带出去
and she says that's because of you.
她说这都是你的功劳
I'm coming back for you, Jude.
我会回来救你的,裘德
I won't leave you here.
我不会把你丢下不管的
We both know if I get you that tape, I'm done for.
你我都知道一旦我把录音带给你,我就完了
You won't really do anything to help me.
你根本不会帮我什么忙
You're wrong, Kit.
你错了,基特
Get me that tape, and I will not only see to it
把录音带给我,我不但会保证
that your son is not swallowed by the system,
你的儿子不被机构收养
but I will also do everything in my power
我还会尽我所能
to secure your freedom, so you can be with him again.
恢复你的自由,让你与儿子重逢
You and Grace, together as a family.
你和格蕾丝可以组建一个家庭
I mean it.
我是认真的
Well, how do you figure to do that?
那你要怎么做到这些
Well, for one,
首先
the police are going to need a new, credible suspect
警方需要一个新的可信的疑犯人选
for the Bloody Face killings.
为血脸谋杀案结案
I got one for 'em.
我手上就有一个人选
So have I.
我也有
Dr. Arthur Arden.
亚瑟·奥尔顿医生
I understand he's come under suspicion a number of times
我听说他已经被多次怀疑
already, and with his sudden disappearance...
而现在又突然失踪
...his guilt is plausible.
让他的嫌疑更可信
But Lana... she, uh...
但拉娜,她...
she'll never tell me where that tape's at.
她不会告诉我录音带在哪里的
I made her swear not to.
我让她发誓不要告诉我
Just talk to her.
那就去跟她谈呗
Try to get her to see reason.
晓之以理,动之以情
Yeah, well, what if she won't?
可如果她不听呢
I mean...
我是说
she can be pretty stubborn when she wants.
她有时可以相当顽固
She's a spirited girl.
她是个很重情义的姑娘
If anyone can reach her...
如果有谁能说服她
it's you.
那就是你了
Okay.
好吧
I'll try.
我去试试
In a hurry, Oliver?
急着干什么去啊,奥利弗
Quick trip out of town?
想出城转转吗
Good.
太好了
You are here.
你来了
Saves me the trouble of having to look for you.
省了我不少找你的功夫
Did you come here just to bring me the tape?
你是来给我送录音带的吗
The police have the tape.
录音带我已经交给警察了
They're going to be here very soon.
他们很快就会过来
It's over.
都结束了
You've been exposed.
你暴露了
That's it?
就这样吗
It's done.
木已成舟
I knew this would happen one day.
我就知道总会有这么一天
I wondered how I would feel.
我一直在想我会是什么感受
I thought I would go crazy,
我以为我会发疯
but I'm actually relieved.
但其实我只感到解脱
Living with secrets is not... healthy.
披着羊皮生活真的,很病态
I was right, Lana.
我是对的,拉娜
I knew...
我就知道
you were the one.
你是我要找的人
I am the one.
确实如此
I am the one
我就是那个
that's going to put your ass in that electric chair.
将把你送上电椅的人
You're gonna pay for every sick thing you did to me, to Wendy,
你要为对我,温迪,和你杀害的其他女人
and to every other woman you murdered.
做过的肮脏之事付出代价
Where do you think you're going?
你想干什么
Making myself a drink.
去倒杯酒
Care to join me?
要来一杯吗
Sit down.
坐下
There is no alcohol where I'm going.
我要去的地方没有酒
I'm not gonna let you
我不会让你剥夺
take away my last chance to have a martini.
我享受最后一杯马提尼的机会
You sure you won't change your mind?
你心意已决了吗
You think I'm crazy.
你觉得我疯了
Oh, wait.
慢着
That'd be you.
疯的是你
I think we established that
在你把我拴在床上
when you chained me to the bed
唤我为母亲的那刻
and called me Mommy.
你便疯态毕露
Go ahead, baby, you can call me Mommy.
继续,宝贝,你可以喊我妈妈
You'd be surprised how many...
有着恋母情节的男人
how many men have mommy issues.
数目之多,让人咂舌
You think that's my problem?
你认为这是我的问题吗
From the way you drained my tit?
看你狠嘬我的乳头
I'd either say that you have a mommy fixation, or...
我敢说你嗜母,也许
A calcium deficiency.
是你缺钙
Oh, honey, I'm just kidding.
亲爱的,我开玩笑的
I just want to slow you down.
我只是想让你慢慢来
Make sure you're enjoying yourself.
确保你享受够味
You're right.
你是对的
I'm fixated.
我嗜母
I'm stuck on that cold bitch.
那个冷淡的婊子让我痴迷
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
You tell me all about her.
跟我讲讲她的故事
She never loved me.
她从没爱过我
She didn't love my father.
她也不爱我的父亲
There was only one person she ever loved.
她从始至终只爱过一个人
Tell me what you did with Wendy's body.
告诉我你对温迪的尸体做了什么
Nobody cares about a spinster schoolteacher.
没有人会关心一名未婚的学校教师
Not the cops,
警察不会
nor the school, or her family.
学校不会,甚至她的家庭都不会
Everyone knows what she was.
她因不同而遭歧视
What we were together.
我们相爱竟是罪过
And I'm the only one who gives a damn.
而我是唯一一个在乎这些的人
She deserves a proper burial.
她应得一场体面的葬礼
Her story's pretty complicated.
她的事非常复杂
Are you sure you want to hear all the details?
你确信你想知道所有细节吗
I want to know everything.
我要知道全部
She was the first body I had that remained... intact.
她是我第一个留了全尸的人
I put her on ice just for you.
为了你,我把她放在冰上
I was gonna dispose of the body, but...
我本想去把尸体处理掉,但是
once I realized how well things were going with us,
我意识到我们之间将会发生欢愉之事
I thought she could come in handy.
我想她迟早有用
For practice, you know.
可以练习一下,你懂的
It was awkward at first.
刚开始的时候很尴尬的
Every approach I made felt false, artificial.
每次接触都让我觉得做作,虚假
I felt like she was watching me.
我感觉她在看着我
Being judgmental.
审判我
I must confess, I couldn't do it.
我必须承认,我下不了手
I thought about plucking out her eyes.
我本想挖出她的眼睛
But then I thought, that's not real,
但后来我意识到,这就不真实了
I need to make this work.
她必须完整
So I turned her around.
于是我给她翻了个身
And finally it happened.
最终成功了
More than once.
不只一次
It was a triumph.
真是一场胜利
Better than I ever thought possible, Lana.
比我想象得有过之而无不及,拉娜
Wendy allowed us to create
温迪允许我们去制造那个
this life you have growing inside of you.
已经在你体内成长的新生命
It's a little miracle, if you think about it.
仔细想来,真是一个小小的奇迹
Where is her body, goddamn it?
她的尸体在哪,该死的
Well, after you left me,
你逃跑之后
I had to dispose of all the evidence.
我不得不处理掉所有的证据
So what I couldn't burn,
那些烧不掉的
I cut up.
我都切碎了
There are pieces of her scattered
她的尸体分散在
from Plymouth to Springfield.
普利茅斯到斯普林菲尔德
But you know what, Lana?
但是你知道吗,拉娜
We'll always have Paris.
此番情谊必将永存我心
Let go, baby.
哭出来吧,宝贝
Cry your heart out.
痛快哭出来吧
There's no shame in tears.
掉眼泪并不丢人
It's my mother.
我的母亲
She's the one! The only one
她是那个,唯一一个
who can make me feel this way.
能让我有这种感觉的人
Every time I think about her,
每次我想起她
it makes me want to do things.
就会让我想去做一些事
Bad things! Johnny...
坏事,约翰尼
Don't let that bitch ruin our whole night.
不要让那个婊子毁掉我们整晚时光
Now, look at me.
现在看着我
I have a rockin' body and a titty full of milk.
看着我这动感的身体和饱含奶汁的奶子
Let me help you forget about her.
让我帮你去忘了她吧
You think it's easy? You think it's easy?
你觉得容易吗,你觉得简单吗
Come on, baby. I can't forget.
别这样,宝贝,我忘不了
Come on, I'm about to burst out of my skin.
快来,奶水都要喷薄而出了
Do me a favor and just give me some relief.
来帮我嘬出来,让我痛快让我爽
Please! Oh, God.
不要,天啊
No! Please, baby, oh, stop.
不要,宝贝,停下
Stop! Stop!
停手,停手
Time for a refill.
该去续杯了
They're here.
他们来了
Drink up.
快喝
This is your last taste of alcohol.
这是你最后一次喝酒
Now that you're out of Briarcliff,
既然你逃出了荆棘崖
you'll never keep that baby, will you?
就不会留着那孩子了吧
Not a chance in hell.
绝不会留着
So I shouldn't expect a little Oliver
所以我不能期待小奥利弗
to come visit every few months?
每隔几月来探望我了吧
Oh, even if I had this thing,
即使我生出他了
you'd never see him.
你也永远见不到
You're gonna fry in that chair.
你将在那椅子上被活活生煎
I hardly think so, Lana.
我可不这么想,拉娜
I'm clearly insane.
我明显疯了
I'll be institutionalized.
我会被送去疯人院
At the very worst, I'll live a long life in prison.
最糟不过是将在监狱待很长一段时间
Maybe I'll even start some therapy groups.
也许我还参加一些心理小组
God knows there are some disturbed individuals behind bars.
天知道监狱里会有些精神病患
As for you,
至于你
I have no use for you anymore.
已经没有任何利用价值了
Best you should just be known as my last victim.
作为我的最后一个受害者你该感到荣幸
Prison's too good for you.
监狱对你来说太仁慈了
I can't believe the cops didn't find anything connected to her.
我无法相信她的一件遗物都找不到
No bones, nothing. Jesus, Lois,
连骨头都没有,天啊,洛伊斯
is this really the place? Really?
在这儿说这些真的合适吗
It's fine.
没关系
They found a lot of ashes in the furnace.
他们在火炉里发现很多骨灰
I know maybe it's not all Wendy, but...
可能不全是温迪的,但
I just needed a place to visit
我需要一个地方以扫墓
a place where I can remember her.
一个让我能怀念她的地方
Of course.
当然可以
You did the right thing, Lana.
这么做是对的,拉娜
So, are you going to move back into your house?
你还准备搬回你原来的房子吗
'Cause... it's a big place,
那地方很宽敞
and if you need a roommate...
如果你需要一个室友的话
I have a couple of things
那还有些杂物
I need to tidy up,
我得收拾干净
when I'm finished, I've decided to move to New York.
一切打点好之后,我准备搬去纽约
I can't help but feel this is my fault.
我不禁觉得这是我的错
Don't do that, Lana.
别这样,拉娜
It is not your fault.
这不是你的错
This was the work of a crazed maniac.
这是个发狂的疯子干的
A man you had to kill in selfdefense.
你为了自卫还不得不杀了他
If anyone, it was that nun.
要怪就得怪那个修女
It was the story.
一切皆因一条新闻
I was going to do anything to get that story.
我打算不遗余力把真相给挖出来
I just didn't realize how much it was going to cost.
我只是没意识到代价如此之大
You still have the address I gave you?
我给你的地址还在吧
She's a real doctor. A good one.
她是位真正的医生,一位好医生
She'll take care of your little problem.
她会处理好你的问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Both of you.
谢谢你们
I don't know what I would do...
我不知何以回报
Shit, they found us.
见鬼,他们发现我们了
Goddamn vultures. Oh, sorry, Lana.
去他妈的鸟狗仔,抱歉,拉娜
I... forgot you're one of 'em.
我忘了你也是他们一员
No, we are vultures.
不,我们都是狗仔
Attracted to the scent of rotting meat.
被腐烂丑恶的真相所吸引的狗仔
If you don't want to be linked to the "Sapphic Reporter,"
如果你们不想和"拉拉狗仔"扯上关系的话
you should leave through the back gate.
你们应该从后门离开
Yeah, I better.
最好这样
No one in my family suspects.
我家里人还没怀疑我的性向
Sorry to abandon you.
很抱歉不得不离开你
I still have a job
我还有份工作
because my lecherous boss thinks he has a chance with me.
我那好色的老板还想着跟我有一腿
Miss Winters, can you give us any more details
温特斯小姐,你还能泄露更多细节吗
about how Bloody Face tortured you when you were his captive?
你被囚禁的时候,血脸杀手是怎样折磨你的
Sources tell me you've obtained the services of Cohen and Mathews
据称你得到科恩和马修斯的法律援助
they're the best lawyers in town.
他们是镇上最好的律师
Are you planning to sue?
你准备向法院起诉吗
Any truth to the rumors that you received electroshock treatment daily?
据说你每天都接受电疗是吗
Lana, do you have any comment about your reported homosexuality?
拉娜,关于报道中你的性向有什么好说的吗
Please, Miss Winters! Miss Winters, talk to us!
拜托,温特斯小姐,透露些吧
All I can say is...
我只想说...
read my book.
看我的书吧
Don't take that!
别吃那药
It's a horse tranquilizer!
那是给马用的镇定剂
Come now, Judy.
别这样,朱迪
These pills are perfectly safe.
这些药相当安全
You signed for them yourself.
你可是亲自签了字的
Don't you remember?
你不记得了吗
Don't take these pills they turn your brains to mush.
别吃这些药,这会把你脑子搅成浆糊的
Come.
请进
Brother James, those reporters who were here when I arrived,
詹姆斯修士,我到这时看到的那些狗仔
have they been removed from the premises?
已经把他们打发走了吗
From the immediate grounds.
直接赶走了
There's nothing I can do about those camped outside the gates.
在门外露营的那些我就管不着了
Hopefully if we remain resolute in our silence,
希望如果我们坚决保持沉默
they'll eventually tire...
他们最终会疲倦
and go away.
然后离开
Monsignor, there's been a disturbance in the Common Room.
主教,刚在公共休息室里有一起骚乱
I think it requires your attention.
我认为值得你关注
Jude?
裘德
Carl said you caused quite a commotion.
卡尔说你引发了一起骚乱
It's a good thing you and I are friends
好在你我是朋友
or you'd be in solitary right now.
不然你现在就被关禁闭了
She got one thing right,
你那小恶魔
that Devil of yours.
做对了一件事
This jukebox has a strange healing effect,
这个自动唱机有奇好的疗效
it keeps the joy alive.
它洋溢着欢乐
What did you want to see me about?
你找我什么事
Have you fully recognized the irony here?
你意识到这有多么讽刺吗
You relinquished your virtue not to a loving woman, but to the Devil.
你把贞操给了恶魔而不是妙龄女子
It's so perfect it's perfect, it's perfect.
太棒了,太棒了,太棒了
I don't want to hear you talk like this.
我不喜欢你这么说话
I don't know this person.
我都不认识你了
What have you decided to do?
你准备怎么办
Renounce your vows?
放弃你的誓言吗
Not at all.
根本不会
I'm going to stay the course.
我不会迷失方向
I have too much to give, too much to offer.
我还有太多要奉献,要牺牲
I can't just throw it all away.
我不能就这么放弃了
I thought you hung the moon, Timothy.
我认为你太棒了,蒂莫西
I had impure thoughts, I'll admit to that.
我得承认我也有亵渎的想法
But I would have done anything for you,
但我愿意为你倾尽全力
I would've done anything you asked me to do,
愿意完全受你摆布
that's how much I believed in your fantasy of the magic carpet ride to Rome.
我甚至坚信你会乘着魔毯去罗马的白日梦
Believe me, Jude,
相信我,裘德
it's not a fantasy.
这不是幻想
Brother Matthew? Carl?
马太修士,卡尔
Can you imagine
你能想象
the disillusionment,
我感觉到的幻灭
the shame and the disgust I feel
羞耻和恶心吗
now that I see through you
我看穿了你
and your stupid, pitiful, naked ambition?
还有你那愚蠢,可怜又赤裸的野心
Shut your filthy mouth!
闭上你肮脏的嘴
You're an embarrassment.
你太丢人了
It's an extraordinary thing.
真了不起
You know that?
你知道吗
You throw me in the madhouse,
你把我扔进疯人院
you strip away everything I have, everything I know,
把我所有所知全部夺走
you treat me like a rabid dog,
把我当成一条疯狗
like a madwoman.
一个疯女人
And you know what happens?
你知道接着发生了什么吗
I'm blessed with the gift of total clarity.
上帝赐予我洞悉一切的天赋
I am more sane now as a madwoman than I ever was
我现在是个疯女人,却比当初管理荆棘崖时
as the head of Briarcliff.
还要更清醒
You sound mad as a hatter.
你说话太疯癫了
Oh, Carl.
卡尔
Jude needs some time alone to reflect
裘德需要时间反省自己
and pray for guidance.
祈求上帝的指引
Take her to solitary.
带她去禁闭房
You will not prevail, Timothy.
你不会得逞的,蒂莫西
My God would never allow it.
上帝一定不会允许的
Sign here.
在这里签名
And here.
还有这里
What for?
签什么
Your release papers.
你的释放文件
They're letting you out, Kit.
他们要释放你,基特
Thredson they caught him?
史莱森,他被捕了吗
Lana gave them the tape?
拉娜把录音带给他们了吗
Yeah, and she did one better.
是的,甚至更好
The lezzie blew his head off.
那个拉拉一枪崩了他的脑袋
It's all over the papers.
报纸上都登了呢
Reporters are hanging off the rafters,
记者都围在外面
trying to sniff out the "Corruption at Briarcliff."
试图揭露"荆棘崖的腐败"
That's why you're suddenly a free man.
所以你才突然自由了
Clothes from the Salvation Army.
这是救世军的衣服(1865年创立的基督教组织)
They should fit you
你穿着应该合身
Just leave what you're wearing on the bed.
你现在这身衣服换下来放床上就行
Wait.
等等
I have to see the Monsignor.
我得见主教大人
Mr. Walker,
沃克先生
I can't tell you how pleased I am
你不知道我有多高兴
that justice has finally been served.
正义最终得到了伸张
I'm only happy to have been a small part of that.
我很高兴自己为此事略尽绵力
This isn't justice.
这不是正义
I don't understand. You're a free man.
我不明白,你现在自由了
What more could you want?
你还要什么
I want my son back.
我想要回我的儿子
Your son?
你的儿子
You took him from our arms.
你从我怀里夺走了他
He's got two parents me and Grace.
他的父母是我和格蕾丝
And we aim to raise him as a family.
我们还打算组建家庭抚养他
That's hardly possible, is it?
这不太可能吧
Given that you've just been released
鉴于你刚被释放
and Miss Bertrand's confined here.
而贝特朗小姐还被羁押在此
That's why you're gonna let her out.
所以你得放了她
I beg your pardon?
请再说一遍
You're gonna let Grace out of this place.
你要释放格蕾丝
Then you're gonna call over to St. Ursula's
然后你要打电话给圣乌苏拉圣走失儿童之家
and tell them little Thomas' folks are coming to pick him up.
告诉他们小托马斯的家人要来接他
If you do that,
如果你这么做了
we'll never bother you again.
我们就再不会打搅你
Otherwise,
否则
I might have to start talking to those reporters.
我也许会向记者们爆料
And believe me,
相信我
I have a lot of stories.
我有好多故事呢
I bet you do.
你一定有
Be reasonable, you can't seriously expect me to release
理智点,你不会真要我
an axe murderess back into the community.
放一个斧头女杀手重返社会吧
I'm not asking you to.
我可不是在请求你
All you got to do is release her body to me.
你只要把她的尸体还给我
Her body?
她的尸体
Is this a riddle?
打什么哑谜呢
Grace isn't dead. Look at her file.
格蕾丝还没死,看看她的文件
In it you'll find a death certificate
你会在里面发现一张死亡证明
made out by Dr. Arden before he disappeared.
是奥尔顿医生失踪之前写的
Frank McCann signed it as a witness.
弗兰克·麦肯作为目击者签了名
Her death certificate?
她的死亡证明
Officially, if anybody ever asks,
官方证明,如果有人问起
Grace Bertrand died here.
格蕾丝·贝特朗已经死在这里了
It's already taken care of.
事情已经尘埃落定
You don't got to lie.
你不必撒谎
I don't got to tell the truth.
我不用说出真相
You can make all your problems go away, Father.
你可以一劳永逸,神父
Nobody ever needs to know.
没人会知道
Wait.
等等
Let me get the door.
我来开门
Here you go.
就是这里
This is yours?
这是你家吗
Home sweet home.
我甜蜜的家
'Kay, this is your home, too.
这也是你的家
Come on.
走吧
I thought maybe, uh...
也许...
we could get a horse. A horse?
我们可以养匹马,一匹马
Yeah, as long as you take care of it.
是的,只要你来照料它
I don't know jack shit about horses.
我对马可是一无所知
Still there.
还在这里
Don't expect a castle.
不要奢望是一座城堡
Open the goddamn door.
快把门打开
I never got a chance to clean up.
我都没机会打扫干净
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't be.
没关系
We can do it together.
我们可以一起打扫
It's a great house.
房子很漂亮
And it's not Briarcliff.
还不在荆棘崖
It's not Briarcliff.
不在荆棘崖
Hello?
是谁
You okay?
你没事吧
You're sure this is what you want?
你确定要这么做吗
Oh, yes.
是的
There's no doubt about it.
毋庸置疑
This is not a baby I want to carry around inside me.
我可不想怀着这个孩子
In a different life, I would have loved to have had a baby.
换另一种生活,我很乐意生个小孩
But my lover was murdered...
但是我的爱人被谋杀了
by the man who raped me... and got me pregnant.
凶手就是强奸我的人,我还因此怀孕
Oh, my God.
天啊
I'm glad you found me.
你找我算是找对了
Let's get started.
那我们开始吧
Remove everything from the waist down.
腰以下的衣物都脱了
I take it everything's been sterilized.
所需用具应该都消过毒了吧
I soak them in boiling water.
全都用开水烫过了
There's an electric teakettle.
我有个电热水壶
Those sterilizing machines are too cumbersome
要在医院里搞到消毒器械
to smuggle out of the hospital.
实在是太难了
Don't worry, it'll be fine.
别担心,没问题的
Now, open your legs, jane.
姑娘,把双腿张开吧
I'm gonna have to ask you not to make any more sounds.
别再叫了
As I explained to you earlier,
我之前跟你说过
we can't afford to draw attention to ourselves.
不能招惹是非
I'm sorry.
对不起
A little wider, honey.
亲爱的,腿再张开些
A little wider, honey.
再张开些,亲爱的
Stop!
不要
I can't.
我不能这么做
No more death.
不要再有人死了
No more.
不要了
That's a lot of dead people.
死的人还真多
If that's what they are.
他们也算是人吗
I'm not saying they're all dead.
我没说他们全死了
I'm saying they all disappeared from Briarcliff
我只是说,在过去的两年里
in the last two years,
他们都在荆棘崖失踪了
all under suspicious circumstances.
而且消失得不明不白
Five of them in just the short time I was there.
我在那的短短时间里,就有五人失踪
Should you be upsetting yourself, uh, Miss Winters?
何必给自己添堵呢,温特斯小姐
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm not upsetting myself; you're upsetting me.
我不是给自己添堵,倒是你们让我很不爽
You're not listening to what I'm saying.
我说的话你们压根没听进去
No, we are listening.
我们一直听着呢
I'm just not sure what you want us to do.
我只是不清楚,您希望我们做什么
I want you to get me back in there.
我要你们带我回去
There is one person there who can substantiate
那里有个人能证实
every allegation I've made she used to run the place.
我所说的句句属实,她曾是那里的主管
Sister Jude?
裘德修女吗
She's a patient there now.
她现在是那里的病人
She's being held against her will.
他们将她强行囚禁
They won't let me see her.
荆棘崖的人不会让我见她的
They won't even let me in the front door.
他们连大门都不会让我进的
Well, they are a private institution.
荆棘崖是私立机构
Yes, but if you got a court order...
没错,可如果我们有法院的传令
What about this Mother Superior?
那位女修道院的院长呢
The one you say got you out Claudia.
你说救你出来的那个人,克劳迪娅
Can't she help you? Transferred to Puerto Rico.
她帮不了你吗,她被调到波多黎各了
The moment she started making noise,
还没等她开口
the archdiocese got rid of her.
大主教管区就把她弄走了
Please.
求你们了
Will you help me?
能帮帮我吗
That's his baby, isn't it?
那是他的孩子,对吗
Bloody Face he's the father.
血脸杀手就是他的亲生父亲
This baby doesn't have a father.
这孩子没有父亲
You're one tough cookie, you know that?
你还真是固执惹人怜啊
I am tough.
我是很固执
But I'm no cookie.
但绝不要人怜
Timothy Howard?
你是蒂莫西·霍华德吗
I'm sorry, Monsignor.
打扰了,主教大人
What's the meaning of this?
怎么回事
This is a court order giving us access to one of your patients.
我们有法院传令,要见你们一位病人
Sister Jude
裘德修女
we want to speak to her right now.
我们现在就要见她
I'm afraid that's impossible.
恐怕此事绝无可能了
I don't give a shit how many pills you've got her doped up with.
我才不管你给她灌了多少药
Sister Jude is dead.
裘德修女去世了
I don't believe you.
我不相信你的鬼话
Brother James, fetch me the paperwork on Sister Jude, please?
詹姆斯修士,请帮我把裘德修女的档案拿来
He's lying.
他在说谎
I only wish I were.
我也希望如此
It was the saddest day I've ever experienced
那天我走进房间,看到她那样
when I walked into her room and found her like that.
真是我一生中最痛苦的时刻
She'd done it during the night.
在那天夜里
Fashioned a rope from her bedsheets.
她用床单悬梁自尽了
A summary of how she was found.
这是她尸体发现情况小结
Her death certificate.
这是死亡证明
And this number indicates the can in storage
她的骨灰存于骨灰盒中
containing her ashes.
这是骨灰盒的编号
You had her cremated?
你火化了她的尸体
She died outside a state of grace.
她死得并不光彩
I could give no last rites, no absolution.
我无法为她做临终祈祷和赦免仪式
She was, tragically, denied a Christian burial.
很遗憾,她这样的行为不能举行基督教葬礼(基督教反对自杀行为)
Though I keep her in my personal prayers.
但我至今仍为她祈祷
You murdered her.
是你杀了她
You might as well have tied the noose yourself.
也许就是你给她系的套索
I wanted only good for Sister Jude.
我从来都是希望裘德修女好
You must believe that. I don't.
你要相信我,我不信
Perhaps if you had come here two weeks ago with this court order,
你们要是早两周带着法院传令来就好了
you could have said something to her to convince her to go on.
也许你就能劝劝她,让她坚持下去
Sadly, you did not.
很遗憾,你没来
Pray for us.
请为吾等祷告
St. Jude, worker of miracles, pray for us.
圣徒犹大,奇迹之化身,请为吾等祷告
St. Jude, help for the hopeless,
圣徒犹大,请助吾等绝望之人
pray for us.
请为吾等祷告
Lana?
拉娜
I'm sorry, Lana.
对不起,拉娜
I hate to do this to you, but...
我也不想这样的,但...
What are you doing?
你干什么
I asked not to see him.
我说了不想见到这孩子
I know, but he's allergic to the formula
我知道,可他对奶粉过敏
and he's been crying like this for seven straight hours.
而且已经嚎哭整整七个小时了
That's not my problem.
那也不关我的事
I know. I just took a chance.
我知道,我试一下
I couldn't bear to see him suffer.
我没法看着他受苦
I thought maybe if he suckled a bit,
我想,也许喝上一小口奶
he might calm down.
他就会安静下来了
I'm sorry.
对不起
It seemed worth a try.
总值得一试啊
Give him here.
把他抱来吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
agitated ['ædʒiteitid]

想一想再看

adj. 激动不安的,焦虑的 动词agitate的过去式

联想记忆
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 
rabid ['ræbid]

想一想再看

adj. 猛烈的,热烈的,急进的 adj. 患狂犬病的

联想记忆
triumph ['traiəmf]

想一想再看

n. 凯旋,欢欣
vi. 得胜,成功,庆功

 
disappearance [.disə'piərəns]

想一想再看

n. 消失

 
axe [æks]

想一想再看

n. 斧,乐器,突然去除
vt. 用斧砍,突然

 
survive [sə'vaiv]

想一想再看

vt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过

联想记忆
summary ['sʌməri]

想一想再看

n. 摘要
adj. 概要的,简略的

联想记忆
furnace ['fə:nis]

想一想再看

n. 炉子,熔炉,闷热地带,严峻考验

 
solitary ['sɔlitəri]

想一想再看

adj. 孤独的,独立的,单个的,唯一的,荒凉的

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 恐怖故事

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。