手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩 > 绯闻女孩第二季 > 正文

绯闻女孩第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第3集:黑暗之夜

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Gossip girl here

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
It feels so right to be together.
在一起的感觉还那么好
But you're having second thoughts.
但是你开始后悔了
I just think that we should...
我就是觉得我们应该...
Think before we get back together.
在我们和好之前先考虑一下
My name is actually Marcus Beaton.
其实我叫马库斯?比顿
I'm british and a lord.
英国人,还是个勋爵
Please don't leave with him.
拜托你不要和他走
Three words. say it, and I'm yours.
三个字,说出来,我就是你的
I...That's all I needed to hear.
我...这样就够了
Eleanor's been in paris, like, the entire time.
埃莉诺好像一直待在巴黎
What if it was a waste?
万一这是浪费时间呢
they want to take our money?
他们要没收我们的钱
Not yet, but they have frozen our accounts.
还没,不过他们冻结了我们的银行帐户
Everything okay?
还好吗
No, actually, it's not, but I'm so glad I called you.
不怎么好,但我很高兴给你打了电话
I really missed you this summer.
这个暑假我真的很想你
Blair's dating catherine's stepson
布莱尔跟凯瑟琳的继子交往
and, catherine, nate's blair's ex.
凯瑟琳,内特是布莱尔的前男友
You can take care of this... with my help.
你能处理好...在我的帮助下
And what would I have to do for you? Oh, my effing god!
那我能给你什么呢, 我的老天爷
I'm so sorry, but I'm not gonna be able to make it back tonight.
很抱歉,但是我今天晚上回不来了
It's okay. I was tired anyway
没关系,我也很累了
so we'll hang out another time.
那我们再约吧
What do you say we just forget thinking and follow our hearts?
我们该不该抛掉理智,随心所欲...
In spite of my lowly, unroyal ways,
会习惯我谦卑,非王室方式
Accept that I have true feelings for marcus and that he has them for me,too
接受我和马库斯是真心相爱的事实
In these last hazy days of summer
夏季里最后这朦胧的几天里
a few simple tips to beat the heat.
来些小忠告驱除余热
Onedrink plenty of fluids.
第一条,补足水分
Twostay out of the sun.
第二条,别晒太阳
Oh, excuse me. sorry.
请让一下,对不起
Excuse me. ow.
对不起
Three... Limit all physical activity.
第三条,减少体力活
That is, within reason.
也就是说,适当减少
I thought you wanted my help with this party you're hosting.
还以为你要我帮你为派对做东道呢
A backtoschool party for seniors and their parents?
为高三生和家长举办的返校派对吗
It can wait.
不着急
But someone could walk in. Dorota or
要是多洛塔或其他人突然进来呢
so? didn't you see "atonement"?
那又怎样,你不懂有"赎罪"这一说吗
That scene in the library when they're discovered?
他们在图书馆被人发现的那一幕
Mm. no. no, blair.
不,布莱尔
That's not you.
这不是你
It's not?
不是吗
You're a delicate little flower,
你是朵娇嫩的小花
nothing like that tart, Keira Knightley.
不是那刻薄的基拉?奈特利
It's just, we've been dating a while,and I thought
只是我们拍拖这么久了,我想
I feel the same way,
我有同感
But you're very special to me.
但你对我来说是很特别的
I want the moment to equal it.
我要这种时刻也如此特别
Now...
现在
The tea's getting cold.
茶都快凉了
And if the heat's still too much, there's always a cold shower.
如果还是太热,冲个凉水澡吧
Ugh! jenny? are you okay?
珍妮,你还好吗
Yeah. sorry. my phone slipped. I think my cheek got sweaty.
对不起,手机滑了下,脸上都是汗
What was I saying? oh, right, right.
我刚才说到哪了,对了
You like him. he likes you. so just call him.
你喜欢他,他也喜欢你,给他打电话啊
He stood me up, remember?
他放我鸽子,记得吗
He just made you wait a really long time and then called to cancel.
他只是让你等了很久然后打电话取消
That's completely different.
这是完全不同的
And besides, he only did that to spare you his family drama,
还有,他给你省掉了他的家庭剧
Which is just more proof that he likes you.
这点更加说明他喜欢你
And calling him won't look desperate?
给他打电话不会显得我很绝望吗
It might. it will. it will, but in a cute, romantic way.
可能吧,会的,不过是以可爱的浪漫方式
What is wrong with me?
我到底是怎么了
I am so not the whiny, "should I call him?" girl.
我可不是那种犹豫该不该打电话的女孩
Exactly.You are vanessa, the "do whatever she wants" girl,
没错,你是瓦内萨,想做就做的类型
And you want to call him, so just do it.
你想给他打电话,那就打啊
Look, I gotta go. laurel is gonna kill me, okay? bye.
我得挂了,劳雷尔会杀了我的, 拜
Hey, can scan you guys pick that up, please?
你们有人能帮忙捡一下吗
Please?!
帮帮忙
Ralph lauren adores you.
拉夫?劳伦会仰慕你的
Catherine, did you hear what I just said?
凯瑟琳,你有在听我说吗
I did. what happened to the money I gave you?
有啊,我给你的钱用了吗
It's gone,
钱没了
but I can repay you back as soon as our accounts are unfrozen.
我会在帐户解冻后尽快还给你
Which won't be until your father gets back from, where was it again?
在你爸爸回来前是不可能的,他在哪呢
Dominica? I told you that in confidence.
多米尼卡, 我很有信心的
You told me that in bed.
你是在床上告诉我的
Relax, gorgeous. we can discuss this tomorrow over lunch.
放松点,亲爱的,明天午饭后再说吧
I got us a room at the Mercer. we can order in.
我在美世订了房间,我们能预订
I'm so glad this didn't end.
真高兴我们没结束
Me, too.
我也是
Try these on. I'm gonna go find you some ties.
试试这个,我去找领带
Hey, vanessa.
你好,瓦内萨
Nate, hi. I hope it's okay that I'm calling.
内特,我希望我没打扰你
Yeah, yeah, yeah. of course. uh, how are you? good.
当然没有,你好吗, 很好
Um, so listen.
听着
I was wondering if hey, do you want to do something later?
我在想, 你待会有空吗
Yeah. sure. that sounds great.
有啊,当然有,听起来不错
Cool. okay. hey, listen. I'll call you later, okay?
酷,听着,我待会再给你打电话好吗
Okay. bye.
好的,再见
Who was that?
那是谁啊
It's my mom. it's about the party tomorrow night.
我妈妈,说明晚的派对呢
I'm gonna try these on.
我去试试这些
A comingout party?
一起出席派对
Well, sooner or later, people are gonna figure out we're dating.
迟早大家会发现我们和好了
We're not exactly the world's most covert secret couple.
我们又不是这世界上最隐蔽的一对
My family's getting a little curious about my
我家人都有点好奇我那
New friend "Clyde" that keeps calling and calling.
一直打电话的新朋友"克莱德"
See? come on. we tell everybody once, and then it's done.
看见没,只要我们公布了,就没事了
And nowthank you, universe we have the perfect opportunity.
现在,感谢上天,我们有最好的机会
Yeah, a party hosted by blair waldorf,
是啊,布莱尔?霍道夫主办的派对
The biggest dan humphrey supporter in all of manhattan.
曼哈顿最支持丹?汉弗瑞的人
What are you afraid of? right now? heatstroke.
你还怕什么呢, 现在怕的是,中暑
Dan. no. hey. no, no, no. ii know. I know.
丹, 不不,别这样,我知道
Look, right now things are just they're so good between us.
现在情况是,他们都安于现状
You know, and if we just start telling people... what?
如果我们就这样告诉大家, 怎么啦
What could anybody possibly say that would change this?
他们能说什么来改变现状吗
You're right.
你说得对
I'm in.
我去
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好的
Let's hope so, s.
但愿如此, S
because it looks like your comingout party just moved up.
因为看起来你的交谊舞会要升级了
Rachel, I'll give you a call when I'm feeling bette
瑞秋,我感觉好点时再给你打电话
spotteds.
现场报道, S
And lonely boy locking lips like all is forgiven.
和寂寞少年热吻,就像一切都被宽恕了
Will round two be any different?
第二轮会有什么不同吗
Ugh! I knew it.
我就知道
Dan! aah!
Yay! oh, sweaty hug. you're sweaty. thanks.
汗淋淋的拥抱,你全身是汗,谢谢
Oh! you guys are together. you're back together, right?
你们和好了,你们和好了,对吧
It wasn't a doctored photo?
这个照片不是合成的
no, no, no. we are.
不,不,我们和好了
We just hadn't told anyone yet.
只是还没有公诸于众
Oh, this is awesome! you guys totally belong together.
太棒了,你们注定是一对
This is laurel. hold on. hello?
劳雷尔打来的,等一下,你好
I ran into jenny out on the street.
我在路上遇到珍妮
So the word's out, huh? apparently.
消息传开了, 显而易见
I'm happy for you. and you two have worked out all your issues?
我为你感到高兴,你们之间的问题都解决了
Um... yeah.
是的
Yep. got 'em all squared away.
全都解决了
That's great.
太好了
How is it that you're not hot?
你怎么会不炙手可热呢
Well, it is the upper east side.
这可是上东区
I mean, getting hot is kinda frowned upon.
我指的是,太炙手可热可不行
So when am I gonna get to see you again?
什么时候可以再见你
Depends. Can I count on you not to cancel at the last second?
看情况,你不会再最后一秒钟又取消吧
That will never, ever happen again.
再也不会发生了
It's okay. no, no, no. I'm serious.
没关系的, 不,不,我是认真的
Like, I mean, everything with my family's been so crazy.
我家的事闹得一塌糊涂
But when you called today, it just felt like...
但是当你今天打电话来,我觉得
Like I could breathe again. so... I wanna do this.
又能呼吸了,所以...我想这么做
I want to make this usright, okay?
我想好好相处下去,好吗
Okay. tomorrow night?
好的,明天晚上见
Uh, tomorrow night I gotta take my mom to this, like, school party.
明天晚上我要送妈妈去参加学校派对
fine.
好吧
Come to the gallery. you can bring me lunch.
来画廊吧,你可以给我带点午餐
Oh. well. i...
那个,我...
Well, it was a good speech.
真是个不错的解释
No, no, no, no. I'm serious.
不,不,不,我是认真的
I mean, I have family stuff, but ii'll reschedule,
我有些家事要处理,但是我会重新安排的
And they'll just have to deal with it.
我只是要去处理这些事情
Rumor is, nate archibald has a hidden lady.
传闻是,内特?阿齐布尔德有一个秘密情人
Careful, n.
当心哦, N
Secrets don't keep long in this heat.
世上没有不透风的墙
So... the flowers won't arrive until 5:00.
也就是说...花要到五点以后才到
Did you get the order from the caterers?
你从宴席筹备者那里拿到订单了吗
Eleanor comes home today.
埃莉诺今天到家
You excited she finally gets to meet marcus?
她终于要和马库斯见面了,你兴奋吗
And see why he's so wonderful?
然后看看他有多棒
It's not often you find a man who's intelligent, sophisticated,
可不是经常有机会遇见这样的男人聪明有教养
Has an appreciation for goldenage hollywood
符合好莱坞黄金时期的欣赏口味
and is a gentleman to boot.
而且是个绅士
You know, he hasn't pressured me about sex once.
他甚至还没有要求过肉体接触
Not once.
一次都没有
Wow. sounds like you really like him.
听上去你真的贼喜欢他
Yes, I do.
是的
Do you see what I just did there?
看到我刚才做的了吗
I expressed an interest in your relationship.
我表达了对你的恋爱的兴趣
Look, I know you know about me and dan.
我知道你已经知道我和丹的事情了
Even dorota told me she was happy for me.
甚至连多洛塔都说为我高兴
I'm happy for you.
我为你感到高兴
B., I know you don't approve of him. true.
B...我知道你不满意他, 是事实
And I know that he's not the 22nd lord of westmorelandshire.
我也知道他不是威斯特摩兰郡22岁的勋爵
Also true.
这也是事实
Why can't you support me?
为什么你不能支持我呢
Have you two talked about everything,
你们把所有事情都说清楚了吗
All the very real reasons you broke up last year?
所有你们去年分手的切实的理由
Well, not completely.
还没有
Well, when you do,
当你这么做后
if you're still together, I'll be happy for you.
如果你们还在一起,我会为你感到高兴
Till then, I think you're just fooling yourselves.
在此之前,我觉得你只是自欺欺人
Duchess, to what do I owe this pleasure?
公爵夫人,很荣幸你来电话
Okay, I think you've got this taken care of.
好吧,我想你需要先处理这个
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
Sneaky little nate.
卑鄙的小内特
Yes, I know exactly the girl you're talking about.
是的,我非常清楚你说的那个女孩
Her name is vanessa. she lives in... brooklyn.
她叫瓦内萨,她住在...布鲁克林
Smoke?
抽烟不
No, thanks. it's, uh, a little early for me.
不,谢了,对我来说太早了点
So how can I help, nathaniel?
有什么可以帮你,内特
About last week um, the money?
关于上个礼拜,钱的事
I, uh, I might have overreacted a little. a little?
我也许有点反应过度了, 有点
Yeah, and, hey, if you can,
是的,如果可以
I would love to take you up on the offer as a loan.
我很乐意接受你提出的借贷的建议
I thought you were getting the money from somewhere else.
我以为你已经从其它地方拿到钱了
Yeah, well, that person, um, is asking for a lot.
是的,那个家伙,要求太多了
Well...
那好吧...
I'd love to accommodate you, but when you spurned my offer,
我很乐意贷款给你,但当你拒绝了我的帮助
I sent the money to my financial guides.
我就把钱汇到我金融顾问那里
It's tied up in bonds for six months.
那笔钱会在那里滞留六个月
Oh. uh, no. that's cool.
哦,不,没事
I'll just I'll find another way.
我还是,我会另想办法
So, uh, have you seen blair and lord fauntleroy recently?
你最近有没有看到布莱尔和勋爵
No.
没有
Are you doing okay? hmm, hmm.
你还好吧
I'll confess, I've been feeling a little off my game...
我承认,我有点厌倦我的游戏了
But I'm expecting a return to form very soon.
但是我期待很快回复状态
Sir, the flight from tokyo has landed.
先生,东京的航班到了
So I can see.
看到了
Konnichiwa.
你好
I know it's hot,
我知道很热
But I need everything fitted and ready
但埃莉诺回来检阅前
for eleanor to inspect.
必须把所有事情都准备妥当
Jenny? yeah, I know.
珍妮, 是的,我知道
I'll clean the atelier as soon as I'm finished here, okay?
我这一结束就马上清理工作室,好吗
The bathrooms, too.
还有厕所
Someone decided to give us a second look at breakfast.
某人决定要在早餐的时候让我们好看
Laurel believes in her interns paying their dues.
劳雷尔相信在她这实习就要付出代价
You must really want this.
你一定很想在她这儿实习
Why, 'cause for the past three months
为什么,因为在过去的三个月
I've put up with midnight coffee runs,
我半夜还举着咖啡赛跑
15hour days,
一天干15小时
cleaning up after the two inhouse bulimics,
忍饥挨饿2小时候后打扫卫生
all so that eleanor waldorf will spend
只是为了埃莉诺?霍道夫可以花
five minutes looking at my designs?
5分钟看看我的设计
Yeah. yeah, I really, really do.
是的,我真的,真的很需要
Okay.
好的
Uh, I feel like it's not right.
我觉得有点不顺眼
Um, hold on.
等一下
Hello. c'est? l'heure? merci madam.
你好,是时候说谢谢了,女士
air france says eleanor's plane's on time. oh.
法国航空说埃莉诺的飞机准点到了
All right, I'm gonna meet her at the penthouse.
好吧,我要去屋顶公寓见她
I think blair's hosting a party there.
布莱尔在那里有个派对
If the a.c. guy comes, call me. yes?
如果修空调的到了,给我电话,好吗
I think there might be something wrong with the dress.
我觉得这衣服有点不对劲
No. thisthis is what eleanor designed.
不,这就是埃莉诺设计的款式
Really? even did you ever see "cinderella"?
真的,就算, 你看过灰姑娘吗
The cartoon? sure.
动画片吗,当然
Remember the little birds that helped her dress?
还记得帮她做衣服的小鸟吗
Remember how they didn't offer their opinion?
记得它们从来不提自己的意见的吗
Try to imagine that you're one of those birds.
试着想象你就是其中的一只小小鸟
Can you do that? yeah.
你能做到吗, 是的
Now fly away.
现在走你的吧
She can be so infuriating.
她真是太令人抓狂了
Sometimes I just want to...
有时候我只是想...
Okay, enough blair bashing.
布莱尔批斗到此为止
No. don't stop on my account, please.
不,请别在我的问题上停
Keep on bashing.
继续批评
I mean, obviously we have things to talk about
我是说,显然我们总有话题
and we'll talk about them,
我们会聊他们
But it's no big deal, right?
但这没什么大不了的,对不对
Oh, god. youyou agree with her.
哦,天,你赞同她
No, no. I don't. no, I don't. it'sit's just, uh...
不不,我没有,只是...
Wait. hhold on.
等等,稍等
Oh, it's my mom. she's calling from shanghai.
是我妈妈,她从上海打来的
Can I take this? oh, yeah. go.
我接下电话, 好,接吧
Sorry. hello? saved by the bell.
不好意思,嗨,还好来了个电话
Are you dan humphrey? hi, mom. oh, my gosh. where?
你是丹?汉弗瑞, 妈妈,天,哪里
Uh, yeah. can I help you?
是我,有什么事
How could you do it?
你怎么可以这样
What? I'm sorry. ii don't
什么,抱歉,我没...
get back together with serena.
跟瑟琳娜复合了
Don't you know she's just gonna lie to you again?
你不知道她还会对你撒谎
she doesn't respect you.
她并不尊重你
She never will. excuse me. whowho are you?
她永远不会, 抱歉,你们是
We read about everything on "gossip girl."
八卦天后上的东西我们都看
Your whole breakup? we're on your side.
你们俩的分手,我们站你这边
Except for her. she's a serena.
除了她,她就是一瑟琳娜
Okay, um, well, look,
好,听着
This is this is both creepy and none of your business.
这实在是又古怪又不关你们事
So if you could, uh, just go, please.
所以可以的话,请走吧
you can just run along.
走你们自己的路吧
Ii lost her.
电话断了
They were on a yacht with some greek prince.
他们跟个什么希腊王子在游艇上
Hello. yeah, ignore them.
你们好, 别理她们
Serena, how could you forgive him after sleeping with Georgina?
瑟琳娜,你怎么能原谅他跟乔治娜上了床
what?
什么
What? no. no, this is insane.
什么,不不,这太夸张了
I didn't sleep with Georgina. no.
我没跟乔治娜上床,没有
All right? please go. but we're on your side.
好吗,请走吧, 但我们在你这边
Not me. his mouth kissed Georgina's.
我没有,他跟乔治娜亲了嘴
Think about that the next time ookay. yeah. ththat's enough.
下次好好考虑下, 好,够了
Now I'm telling you to go.
现在我请你们走了
Come on. get out of here. shoo. thank you.
快,离开这里, 谢谢
Wow. what was that that was, uh, oh, that was "gossip girl."
这算什么啊, 这就是八卦天后
So?
那么
Well, maybe there are some things that, um, you know,
也许我们是该,你知道
Wewe should talk about.
谈一谈
Yeah. well, I think so.
对,是,我也觉得
Yyeah, ththere's some stuff I have to do now, before the party. okay.
派对开始前,我有些事需要做, 行
So why don't we talk, um... yeah, we'll talk later when I pick you up.
要不我们就, 下次见你我们再谈吧
Yeah, perfect. okay. all right, that'll be good.
行,好极了,好的,很好
Bye. bye.
再见, 再见
I'll see you later.
回头见
Nate. hello?
内特,喂
Hmm? look, I'm sorry.
听着,我很抱歉
There's just a lot going on.
现在真的事情特别多
Maybe you just need to be properly distracted.
也许你需要适当分散一下注意
I'm sorry. no, no, no. it's me.
对不起, 不不不,是我
No, nate. you don't need to explain anything.
不,内特,你不需要解释
It's fine. really.
没事,真的
I what an unusual little space
多特别的小地方啊
Half gallery, half boho coffee shop.
一半画廊一半波希米亚式咖啡馆
But then unusual pairings seem to be the order of the day.
不过不是流行的那对情侣啊
Blair, what are you doing here?
布莱尔,你来这里干嘛
Being angry at you, for one.
其一是来生你的气
Here I thought I'd surprise you
还有就是来邀请瓦内萨参加今晚的派对
by bringing vanessa to tonight's party when
好给你个惊喜
lo and behold, you two have rekindled your love in secret.
请注意,你们二位似乎又偷偷谈起恋爱了
You came all the way to brooklyn to invite me to a party for a school
你大老远来布鲁克林就是让我参加一个
that I don't even go to?
我没进去过的学校的派对
It was for nate, dear. Anne called this morning.
是为了内特,亲爱的,安妮上午打来电话
Poor thing has a migraine.
可怜的姑娘有偏头痛
When I thought of you coming all alone,
想到你是一个人来
I just wanted to do something nice.
我只是想做点好事
Is that so hard to believe? yeah.
那么不能相信吗, 没错
Yeah. pretty much.
绝对
Hello? I got a delivery. excuse me.
有人吗,快递来了, 失陪
Blair, what are you really doing here?
布莱尔,你到底来这干嘛
You can't stand vanessa,
你不喜欢瓦内萨
And you've never done anything when something wasn't in it for you.
要是没你好处,什么事你都不插手的
You think I'm just gonna sit back
你觉得我会就这么坐着
and watch you have an affair with my boyfriend's mother?
看你跟我男朋友的妈有私情
guess again. so what are your plans
再猜一次, 那你计划
to distract me with vanessa?
利用瓦内萨分散我的注意
Yes. what about it?
对,怎么样
It's just as your plans go, it's kinda nice.
你进行得不错,确实做了件好事
"a," don't be offensive
第一,别没礼貌
and "b," from what I just witnessed,
第二,就我刚才看到的
If you want to keep her, you're gonna have to step it up.
如果不想失去她,你最好能站出来
So I can look forward to seeing you tonight?
那么你们俩今晚能来咯
Sure. we'll be there. really?
可以,我们来, 真的
Yeah. why not?
对,干嘛不呢
Wonderful. till tonight.
好极了,晚上见
Duchess, it's me.
公爵夫人,是我
He's bringing her.
他会带她来
And for the record, whatever you're planning with nate,
有一点先说好,不管你打算怎么跟内特玩
My bedroom floor is offlimits.
请不要入侵我的卧室地板
Who was that?
那是谁
A whiff of the far east.
远东的一缕清香
Sometimes I envy you, the way you just ew.
有时候我会嫉妒你,像你那样...
What am I saying? you're disgusting.
我说什么来着,你真恶心
Relax. nothing happened with madame butterfly.
别急,我跟蝴蝶夫人没怎样
Yeah, right.
No. nothing happened.
不,什么也没发生
Same as nothing's been happening all week.
跟这个礼拜都没发生一样
What are you talking about?
你说什么
You've had different girls every day.
你一天换个姑娘
No. I'll take your incredulity as a compliment.
不会吧, 我把你的怀疑权当恭维了
No, but, I mean, come on.
不,可是,我是说,拜托
youyou must have tried
你一定尝试过...
everything... From the erotic to the pharmaceutical.
都试过了,从情色的到药物的
Ii'm sorry. I'm not laughing.
我很遗憾,我不是想笑
it's just so obvious.
只是很显然
You're not over blair.
你忘不了布莱尔
Whcome on. this is your body's way of telling you.
承认吧,你的身体说出了你的感情
I don't have a romantic bone in my body
我身上一块浪漫的骨头也没有
least of all that one.
尤其是那玩意儿
But you do raise an interesting idea.
不过你确实提醒了我
Clearly there's some sort of... blockage.
显然这里有某种... 障碍
Perhaps...
也许...
No, chuck.
别,恰克
One more goaround, just to clear the pipes.
再来一次,就为了清通管道
You are not using blair as sexual drano.
你不可以利用布莱尔扫除你的性障碍
I have to make myself presentable.
我可不能老这么丢面子了
I have a party to attend.
我还有个派对要参加呢
By the way...
顺便说一句
Congrats on you and humphrey.
祝贺你跟汉弗瑞复合
Water always finds its own level.
水总是往低处流
I just think if we hemmed it and then got
我想如果我们这里打个褶边,然后
Rid of all that stuff by the collar, right?
把领子边的东西都约进去
Yeah. oh, my god. that's so much better.
对,天哪,这样就好多了
I justi feel like the dress is trying too hard,
我就是,觉得这条裙子表现得过多了
And this part is so '90s.
这部分实在太90年代了
Interesting observation. and who are you?
很有趣的见解,你是谁
Uh, I'm...
我是...
I'm jenny humphrey, the parsons intern.
我是珍妮?汉弗瑞,帕森来的实习生
Uh, I thought you were going home.
我以为您回家了
Laurel went to go meet you.
劳雷尔去接你了
And I decided to come here.
我决定先来这里
You can, um, leave those and bring the rest of the bags to the apartment.
你放下这些,然后把剩下的带到我公寓去
So now interns have opinions.
那么现在,实习生都有自己的主意了
I have been gone a while.
我就离开了一阵子
Mrs. Waldorf,
霍道夫夫人
I hope that you don't think that I was trying
希望您别误会,我是想...
that you were telling the model that has to wear my design
你告诉穿着我设计的服装的模特
all the many, many things that are wrong with it?
我的那么那么许多错误设计
It's hot and late.
现在热死了而且很晚了
We'll finish your fitting tomorrow.
我们明天再给你试衣服
I'mi'm so sorry.
我真抱歉
That was completely, completely unprofessional,
这完全是我的失职
And I promise it will never happen again from me.
我保证再不会这样做了
I si swear.
我发誓...
I know you won't.
我知道你不会了
Not here at least.
至少在这不会了
I need people around here that I can trust.
在这里我需要的事值得我信任的人
Clean out your station.
收拾下你的桌子走人
What? no.
什么,不
No, please.
不要,求你了
You can't oh, yes, please, I can,
你不能这样, 是的,我就可以这样
And if you are still hoping for a letter of recommendation,
你如果还想要封推荐信的话
you won't argue.
最好闭嘴
Why is it so hot in here?
这儿怎么会这么热
Nate!
内特
I thought that was you. a little warm for a run, isn't it?
我猜到就是你,热热身,是吧
Yeah, you know, I was just, um, had some things to think about.
是啊,我有些事情需要想想
Will I see you at blair's tonight?
今晚你会去布莱尔的聚会吗
Yeah. uh, you headed down there now or what?
去啊,你现在就过去还是
No, no. I promised the duchess I'd pick her up.
不,不,我答应要去接公爵夫人
oh, your mother's coming.
你母亲也要来啊
Oh, yes. oh, she and blair are fast friends.
是啊,她跟布莱尔是很要好的朋友
I always find them whispering in a corner.
我看到她们总在角落里讲着悄悄话
It's a bit troubling, come to think of it.
想到这些,我就有点顾虑
Anyway, uh, I'll see you tonight. thanks, man.
不管了,今晚见咯, 谢啦,伙计
This is vanessa. leave a message after the beep.
我是瓦内萨,滴声后请留言
Hey, vanessa. it's nate.
瓦内萨,我是内特
Uh, listen, I'm so sorry, but about tonight it's just, um...
是这样,我很抱歉
I thought you and dan were leaving for the party.
我以为你和丹去聚会了
yeah. we're supposed to.
是啊,我们本来是要去的
He's not still reading one of those danandserena
他不会还在他跟瑟琳娜该与不该的
Shouldtheyorshouldn'tthey threads, is he?
问题上纠缠吧,是吧
last I checked, yeah.
刚看过了,的确是
Something's wrong? I just got a message from nate.
出了什么问题, 我收到了内特的短信
Family drama, doesn't want to burden me the same old story.
说是家庭问题,不想麻烦我,老一套
I just want to shake him,
我就是想抓住他,就像
like, I can handle it, you know? Hey. sorry.
我能控制他, 对不起
I'm, uh, I'm ready.
我准备好了
So how was public opinion on the dan and serena front?
舆论是怎么看待丹和瑟琳娜事件的
Oh, well, it turns out most people think I'm an ass.
这样的,大多数人认为我是个混蛋
But a passionate minority hold I'm just an idiot.
少数激进分子则坚持我只是个白痴
So are you ready?
你准备好了吗
uh, nate's running late. I'll justi'll meet you there.
内特要迟点,我们到那儿见吧
Okay. you sure? yeah.
好的,你确定吗, 是的
Uh, you still positive you don't want me tagging along?
你确定不要我跟着你去吧
Yeah. No offense, dad,
是啦,无意冒犯
but I think you,
我想你和我还有瑟琳娜
Me and serena things are awkward enough.
一起会很尴尬
well, it's not like I'd have to be a third wheel.
好吧,我可不是想当电灯泡
I can bring a date.
我可以带个伴儿去
What? No it'sit's not that you having a date is funny or
怎么了, 没什么,不是你约会很好笑
or completely outside of the realm of possibility, just within the gates.
也不是其它方面的可能,就像正在门中央
One day I might surprise you. go.
总会有一天我让你吃惊的,去吧
See you there.
到时见
You know, if you really like this guy,
你想你如果真的喜欢这人
you should call him,
你就该打电话给他
Tell him how you feel.
告诉他你的感受
The mature response. tempting.
一种成熟的反应,诱惑人的感觉
Or if you're looking for something immature,
或者你想找些幼稚点的办法
You could tell him you left the phone
你可以告诉他你的手机
In the gallery and never got the message.
掉在美术馆了,没有收到那个短信
I've seen you be very forgetful.
我以前看你好像就很健忘
duchess, here. sorry to leave you on your own.
公爵夫人,给,抱歉让你一个人呆在这
Oh, thank you, darling. my pleasure.
谢谢,亲爱的, 不用谢
Well, the ancestral home is next to balmoral.
祖上的房子就在巴莫洛隔壁
Marcus tells the funniest story about
马库斯讲了个很好笑的故事
Harry running naked across their lawn.
哈里从他们的草坪上裸奔而过
Prince harry? I love him.
哈里王子,我喜欢他
But you've been planning on yale ever since you were a little girl.
你不是从小就计划好了去耶鲁的吗
I know, but marcus keeps begging me to consider oxford.
我知道,但是马库斯一直求我考虑去牛津
What a pity. so much wasted potential.
多可惜啊,浪费了好多的天赋
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The thing that always fascinated me about you.
一直以来吸引着我有关你的事情
The cool exterior, the fire below.
超酷的外表,外表下的欲火
You are living proof a person can't buy class.
你生活证明了爵位是买不到的
And you can't tell me bertie wooster is satisfying your needs.
你不能说伯蒂?伍斯特满足了你的需要吧
Titles aside, a suit of armor makes for a cold bedfellow.
抛开头衔,一身的戎装只得来同床异梦
Not that it's any of your business,
那也不管你的事
But marcus and I have an amazing sex life.
而且马库斯和我做爱很棒
Is that so? mm.
是这样吗, 是
What names does he call you when you make love?
你们做爱时他叫你什么
Where does he put his hand?
他的手放在哪里
Does he...
他...
Have sex with me.
跟我做爱吧
What?
什么
Just once. that's all I need.
就一次,我梦寐以求的
You are disgusting, and I hate you.
你真是恶心,我很讨厌你
Then why are you still holding my hand?
那你为什么还抓着我的手不放开呢
I have a party to host.
我要去主持这个聚会了
Hey. sorry I'm late.
对不起我迟到了
Oh, no. it's not a problem. youyou look great, as always.
不,没事儿,你真漂亮,一直以来
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh. oh, that's, uh, that's troubling.
那个,那有点问题
Maybe we should just go. yeah.
我们最好赶紧走
did I say you look nice?
我刚提到你很漂亮了吗
Yeah. thanks again, though.
是啊,但还是感谢你
Yeah. you're welcome.
呵,不客气
Did you do anything this afternoon?
你今天下午干了什么没有
No. no. you?
没,没有,你呢
No.
没有
Chuck had a japanese stewardess over today.
恰克今天找了个日本的空姐
It's a slow elevator.
这电梯真慢
Where's vanessa?
瓦内萨在哪儿
Not walking into your trap or whatever it is.
没有掉进你的圈套
Oh, please. you want me to feel bad?
你想让我不舒服吧
You're not exactly occupying the moral high ground,
你不是站在道德高度上的那种人
archibald.
阿齐布尔德
I just hope it's worth it.
我只希望那是很值得的
Nathaniel, you came. I'm so happy.
内特尼尔,你来了,我真高兴
Seems like forever since I've seen you or heard from you.
好像我永远都看着你想着你
So you use my friends for some power play to prove you're the one in
你利用我的的朋友来展示你掌控的能力
Control, huh?
是不是
I don't like sharing my toys, especially if I've paid for them.
我不想分享我的玩具,尤其是我还花了钱的
Where's your friend?
你的朋友呢
I was looking forward to meeting her. No, no.
我还正想跟她见个面呢, 不
Stop it. look at me.
停下吧,看着我
I don't know where I'm gonna get the money from,
我不知道我从哪儿才能弄到钱
But you listen Okay,
但你听好, 好的
No, nate, listen.
不,内特,你听着
No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
我很抱歉,我不该这么说的
it was out of jealousy.
这完全是嫉妒
Please just don't do something we'll both regret. no.
请不要做些让我们后悔的事情, 不会的
Nate?
内特
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Everyone, stay calm.
大家,保持镇定
I'm sure the power will be back on in a second.
我保证很快就会来电了
Vanessa.
瓦内萨
Nate.
内特
It'll be fine.
不会有事的
Sorry to break it to you b
真是不好意思,打断你的派对
but this party just went over to the dark side.
但是B这个阴暗的派对才刚刚开始
It's a citywide blackout,
这个是全城性的停电
but we have candles.
但是,我们至少还有蜡烛
Everything's fine.
不会有事的
Vanessa. Nate, thank goodness.
瓦内萨, 内特,感谢上帝
Would you please tell this young lady
麻烦你告诉这个女士
Can't go outside in the blackout? yeah. well, I am.
停电以后不能出去, 知道了
No, it's okay, marcus. I got it. I got it.
没事儿,马库斯,我明白了
Just come with me, please.
跟我来,求你了
I can't believe this.
这简直难以置信
Here I kept thinking,
我现在都认为你是不一样的
"Nate's so much different than Blair and all the others,"
内特和布莱尔还有其他人是那么的不同
But you're just as bad.
但是事实证明你和他们一样
look, it's not that simple, okay?
事情没有那么简单,知道吗
Are you sleeping with that woman?
你有没有和那个女人发生关系
Yes.
Is that the reason you keep canceling on me?
这就是你一直放我鸽子的原因
Yes, but no, Nate. there are no "but"s.
是的, 但是... 内特,没有但是
You lied to me,
你欺骗了我
and you're sleeping with some mrs. robinson.
还有你和一个所谓的罗宾逊大妈发生了关系
And while on the upper east side that might be totally normal...
虽然这种事情在上东区习以为常
I didn't sign up for some creepy love triangle with you
但是我可没有说要加入你
and someone's mom.
和一个妈妈级别人的三角恋中
She's giving me money.
她给我钱
Well, that's just the capper, isn't it?
这只是个谎言,不是吗
No, my mom and I needed help.
不是,我妈妈和我需要帮助
I just I had no other option.
我只是,我没有其他选择了
Tell me everything.
告诉我到底怎么回事
Now if everyone will just get a drink and a candle,
现在,只要每个人都喝的还有蜡烛
I'm sure the power will be back in a minute.
我相信,电力供应会马上恢复
Blair, have you seen Nate?
布莱尔,你见到内特了吗
Um, no. it's a blackout.
没有,现在停电了
That girl showed up. they went off somewhere together.
那个女孩出现了,他们一起去了某个地方
Honestly, Catherine, so what?
老实说,凯瑟琳,那又能怎样
If they want to be together, you can't stop them.
如果他们真想在一起,你没办法阻止的
Just deal with it. I wouldn't expect you to understand.
随他们去吧, 我不期望你能理解
Hot young guy,
一个是帅气年轻的男孩
Aging beauty enjoying her last hurrah
一个是准备整容手术的资深美女
before the surgeries start.
妄图抓住青春的尾巴
Tt's called a clich?
这就叫俗气
Is marcus everything you could possibly hope for?
你觉得马库斯能满足你需要的一切
Yes, absolutely.
是的,明显是的
Really? thers not one thing that's missing?
真的吗,没有什么是没有的吗
That one thing you tell yourself you can live without?
那个你觉得你可以一生都不要的东西
That you'd happily sacrifice for the rest?
你可以高兴的为此牺牲以后的时光
so tell you what.
那么告诉我
You're gonna sacrifice it every day
在你年轻的生命里
for the rest of your life.
你愿意每一天都牺牲此事
Nate makes me feel alive.
内特让我觉得我还活着
I'm not gonna give that up.
我不准备放弃
Yeah, my name's Dan Humphrey.
是的,我叫丹?汉弗瑞
Yeah. uh, the elevator's stuck.
没错,电梯停了
Okay. all right. thank you.
没事了,谢谢你
Well, it's a citywide blackout, so the guy says we just have to wait,
这是全城性的停电,所以那些人叫我们等等
Hope the power comes back on soon.
只有希望供电早点恢复
What?
什么
No. no, I know when you're thinking of something.
肯定有事,我知道你在想东西
Just tell me. no, it'sit's nothing.
告诉我, 没,没什么
Serena. well, youyou probably should have mentioned my name.
瑟琳娜, 你应该跟管理员说下我的名字
Are you kidding? just forget it.
你在开玩笑, 没事,忘了吧
No, seriously.
不,我是认真的
You think that there's, like, a box that says,
你觉得会存在一个,像魔法盒一样东西说
"open in event of serena van der woodsen emergency"?
为被困的瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森开门
I live in the building. that's all.
我住在这儿,仅此
No, it's a citywide blackout,
不,这个是全城大停电
So therethere must be hundreds of people stuck in elevators right now.
所以,现在肯定有上百人被困电梯
Okay, if you're not gonna call them,
好吧,如果你不给他们打电话
can we not talk about it?
我们能不能换个话题
You're making it hotter.
你让这里的气氛很紧张
No, Dan why not?
不,丹,为什么不
Yeah, hey. it's Dan Humphrey again.
又是我,丹?汉弗瑞
Uh, HumphHumphrey, the guy in the elevator? Yeah.
汉弗瑞,汉弗瑞,就是在电梯里的那个人
I know, I know, but I forgot to say
我知道,我知道,但是我忘记说了
that I'm with serena van der woodsen.
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森也被困了
Okay. thanks.
知道了,谢谢
Well, they're gonna send someone, so...
他们准备派个人过来,所以
Um, I guess I'm gonna go now.
我想我应该走了
Oh, please.
什么
I am not sending you out into a blackout.
停电的时候我是不会让你走的
You can stay till the lights come back on.
你可以待到来电以后
Okay. thanks.
好的,谢谢
Asas long as you're here, come here. hold this.
鉴于你已经待了很久了,来这,拿着这个
I justi cannot I cannot decide about this neckline.
我是指,我不能,我对这个领口没了主意
Really? I think it's cute.
真的吗,我觉得这个很好看
Why don't you try telling the truth?
你为什么不跟我说实话
It's not like I can fire you twice.
似乎我只能解雇你一次
Well, it looks like
好吧,这个看上去像是
a pilgrim at a funeral.
清教徒去参加葬礼的衣服
Uh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
You're absolutely right.
你真是太对了
I am?
是吗
Yeah. don't let it go to your head.
没错,不过别太当回事
But my mom still thinks chuck's lending us the money,
但是我妈妈始终觉是恰克借钱给我们的
So just sending it through me.
所以几乎不知道我的事
So borrowing money from your son's friend is fine,
跟自己孩子的朋友借钱还可以接受
But whoring him out
可是出卖自己孩子的幸福
to pay the club bill isn't.
去付俱乐部的账单就不行了
Do you wanna be with this woman?
你真想和那个女人在一起
No, I want to be with you.
不,我想跟你在一起
But I just know that's not gonna happen now,
但是,我对现在的情况没了主意
so...
所以...
Nate...
内特
You have to end this for yourself.
你必须靠自己解决这件事
Forget about what I said before.
忘了我以前说的了
You are better than this.
你可以做的更好
I'll be here when you get back.
我在这儿,等你回来
I see.
我明白
Ohoh, just a moment.
请等一下
Blair, I'm on with the building manager.
布莱尔,我在和建筑商打电话
I need you.
我需要你
What? has something happened?
什么,是不是出什么事了
everyone seems quite calm.
貌似每个人都很平静
No.
I need you now.
我现在就像要你
BlairBlair, there's a blackout.
布莱尔,布莱尔,现在停电了
We have guests. we can't desert them.
我们还有客人,我们不能忽视他们
I need you to make me feel alive.
我要你让我觉得我还活着
Uh... uh, wait, wait.
等等
What are you what are you talking about?
你想,你想说什么
Just meet me up in my bedroom, okay?
在卧室等我,好吗
Looks like lady b. is determined to have it all.
看来B王妃决定要得到一切了
Question is, who with?
问题是,会是跟谁呢
Nate?
内特
Actually, I was looking for him myself.
其实,我是来找你的
Vanessa, is it?
瓦内萨,是吧
Oh, I see.
我明白了
You're thinking,
你在想...
Look at this awful woman who's taking advantage of an innocent young boy.
看看这个玩弄一个天真的年轻小伙的可怕女人
Nate told me everything.
内特已经都告诉我了
I think what you're doing is disgusting.
我觉得你做的事情太龌龊了
And yet you're here, waiting for him, willing to forgive and forget.
你在这儿等他,想要原谅他
You must really care for him.
你肯定真的很在乎他
You wouldn't understand.
你不回懂的
See, that's where you're wrong.
看吧,那你就错了
You have no idea how I feel about nate
你不明白我对内特的感情
and what I would do to keep him.
还有我是怎么留住他的
You want me to tell you?
想要我来告诉你吗
Marcus, is that you?
马库斯,是你吗
Blow out your candle.
把蜡烛熄灭了
I spent the last month going around and meeting with
我上个月到处走访,然后...
Thethe stores and the boutiques
带着我的设计去跟那些商店
that carry my clothes.
还有时装店的负责人会面
That must have been so exciting.
那肯定很兴奋
I felt like a fat cheerleader.
我感觉想个肥胖的啦啦队队长
As a designer,
做为一个设计师
your worst fear is becoming irrelevant.
你最惧怕的是变得没有创意的
Then I come back here and find out the
然后我就回来这儿,由那个...
Teenage intern tells me that exact thing.
年轻的实习生来告诉我重点
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Maybe that is exactly what I needed to hear.
可能那就是我需要听到的吧
You know, the first real dress I ever bought was one of yours.
我第一件有牌子的礼服,就是从你店里买的
Just spare me the pity.
别同情我了
It's true.
是真的
I bought it fromwell, from a consignment store... ah.
我从...从二手店买的
'cause that was the only way I could afford it. mmhmm.
因为只有去那买我才买得起
I was 12, and I just wore it
好几个月,我就穿着它
around the apartment for months.
在公寓里转悠,当时我12岁
It was one of the first things that made me want to become a designer.
那是第一件物品,让我想成为一名设计师
Jenny. yeah?
珍妮, 什么事
The light.
手电筒
Oh. sorry.
不好意思
what you want dan if you want never say my name
你想干吗,丹,永远不叫我名字吗
No, I don't wanna get in this right now.
不,我现在不想谈这个
If i get avoiding dealing with it last year.
不用回避去年发生的事
Well this is fate that telling us we can.
这是命运在告诉我们能行的
what are you doing? I'm getting out of here.
你要干吗,从这儿爬出去
No, someone's coming. The man said so.
不要,有人正在过来,那男的刚讲过
Right, because someone always come to say
不行,因为某人一直要讲
Serena Van Der Woodsen.
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
That' not fair.
那不公平
I know it's not. It's not the point.
我知道不公平,但那不是重点
Fine. You know what, life is not fair.
好吧,你知道,生活本来就不公平
Because it doesn't fit with the way you,
因为它不符合你的生活方式
Dan Humphrey think things should be.
丹?汉弗瑞的生活方式
But why are you always right?
但为什么你的就是对的
No, I never said that.
不,我从未那样讲过
God hurts.
太疼了
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事
Are you sure?
你确定没伤到
I'm sorry, Serena.
对不起,瑟琳娜
I forgive you, for Georgina.
我原谅你
And I forgive you. But...I don't know.
我也原谅你,但... 我不知道
We keep having the same fight. bars and branch. A year ago, at the wedding.
我们日日夜店,去年,在婚礼上
We talk about the Fight At The Bars And Branch
我们来谈谈日日夜店
I know. And now here.
我知道,现在就在讲
I can't change who I am, Dan.
丹,我没法改变自己
Me either.
我也是
So what happens now?
那现在怎么办
I don't really feel like talking.
我真的不想再谈了
Yeah, me either.
是的,我也是
Vanessa, I couldn't find her.
瓦内萨,我找不到她
Vanessa?
瓦内萨
Your friend had to leave.Is there something you want to tell me?
你朋友已经走了,你有事要跟我讲的吗
Blair.
布莱尔
Spottedlady B's acting not so ladylike.
现场播报王妃B的行为很不像是王妃
Hope you get the receipt from the tiara, B.
B希望你还留着皇冠的收据
Oh, my god. oh, my god.
天啊
Blair, what is this?
布莱尔,这是在干吗
You don't understand.
你不了解
I thought it was you. I hear an accent.
我听口音以为是你
Please You know exactly who I was.
你根本就知道我是谁
Marcus!
马库斯
Marcus, wait!
马库斯,等一下
Did you really not know it was him?
你真的知道是他吗
Can you honestly tell me that?
你能诚实回答我吗
No, I knew it was him.
是的,我知道是他
Thank you.
谢谢
But I want you.
但我想要的是你
No, blair. You want my title.
不是,布莱尔,你想要的是我的头衔
The idea of who Iam, but clearly you want him.
我的勋爵的身份,但显然你想要的是他
which..which makes me a fool.
那让我感到自己很愚蠢
Because I actually did want you.
因为我确实想要你
I do want you.
我真的想要你
Then show me.I'm not some delicate little flower.
那就用行动来表示,我不是只花瓶
Show me you want me.
仅供人欣赏而已,用行动来表示
Vanessa. whatwhere are you where are you going?
瓦内萨,你要,你要去哪
I looked for you, but I justi had to get out.
我找过你,但我只是,我得离开了
Did you end it?
你跟她了结了吗
no, not yet, but I was just g
没,还没,我只是...
okay, good. don't.
很好,别做了
What, did catherine say something to you?
什么,凯瑟琳跟你说过些什么
She really loves you, nate,
她真的很爱你,内特
And all the money and all that
所有的金钱,所有的...
that's your business but she loves you,
那是你的事,但她爱你
And you should be with her. you want me to stay with her?
你应该跟她在一起, 你要我跟她在一起
I am telling you that I am out for good.
我告诉你,退出对我来说没什么
No. stop. vanessa.
不,别走,瓦内萨
Tomorrow... you owe me lunch.
明天..请我吃饭
Jenny, what are you doing? thewell, the lights are back on.
珍妮,你在干什么, 来电了
Oh. iii didn't even notice.
我甚至没注意到
Jenny?
珍妮
Dad? what are you doing here?
爸爸,你来这儿干吗
making sure you're okay.
来确定你是否安好
I tried calling, but
我有打你电话,但...
oh, yeah. my phone died. sorry.
对了,我手机没电了,不好意思
Why are you wearing a jacket? it's, like, 100 degrees.
你干吗穿着西装外套,天气那么热
Well, I was on a...
我在...
Onon a date?
在约会
Yeah, I was gonna tell you guys. I've been dating.
是的,我要告诉你们,我在约会
Clare, jenny. jenny, Clare.
克莱尔,她是珍妮,珍妮,她是克莱尔
Hi. I've been looking forward to meeting you...
你好,很期待见到你...
Just not when I was all gross and sweaty.
不像我一身臭汗
I made her walk here from the village.
我们从乡村走到这儿
Well, it's nice to meet you, and I'm sorry.
很高兴见到你,还有很抱歉
Jenny, what's going on?
珍妮,怎么了
oh. it's my dad and his date.
我爸爸来了,还有他的约会对象
Uh, they wanted to see if I was okay.
他们想来看看我是否没事
Yes. oh. I probably should give blair a call.
是的,我也许该给布莱尔打个电话
So you finished? you can come back with us.
那你都做完了吗,可以跟我们走了
um, yeah, I guess I'm done.
是的,我想我做完了
No. no, you aren't. you can't leave.
不,不,你还没做完,你不可以走
We haven't finished the dress yet.
我们还没做完那见礼服呢
Well, the lights are back on. I mean, aren't I fired?
有电了,我想说,我不是被开除了吗
you got fired?
你被开除了
Oh, don't be so dramatic.
别太激动了
Maybe your father and his...
也许你爸爸还有他的...
Date could get us some sandwiches and some coffee.
对象可以给我们买些三明治还有咖啡
We'll be working pretty late.
我们会工作到很晚
Do you guys mind? please.
你们介意吗,求你了
No. sure.
不,当然不介意
So why'd you get fired? jenny, come. look.
那你怎么被开除的, 珍妮,过来
Um, I'll tell you later. thank you.
我迟点再告诉你,谢谢
I'm scared.
我害怕
I know. me, too.
我明白,我也是
When I step out of here, it's over.
当我走出这儿,那就结束了
Ii think I think it was already.
我想,我想这已经...
It just took us this long to realize and get used to the idea.
只是花了我们很长时间来认识和习惯这个决定
Serena...
瑟琳娜
I still I know.
我仍然... 我知道
Me, too.
我也是
I love you.
我爱你
This isn't going to work.
这没用
I thought you said you were better.
我以为你说好多了
I am...
我是...
Just not for you.
只是不是对你
Oh, am I crazy or is it actually getting cooler?
是我疯了,还是天气确实变凉了
About time.
早就变凉了
You sure you're okay?
你确定你没事
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, it was the right thing.
是的,是有事
You know, i, uh...
你知道,我...
Ii'mi'm sorry.
对不起
I cannot believe
我无法相信
that nate archibald is a gigolo.
内特?阿齐布尔德竟是个小白脸
You cannot tell anyone, remember?
记住,你不能告诉任何人
hey, who would I tell?
你以为我会告诉谁
Who would I tell except everyone I've ever met?
去告诉谁,除了我见过的每个人
I won't. I won't.
我不会的,不会
But why'd you tell him to stay with that woman?
但你为什么让她跟那女的在一起
I thought you, you know, I thought you liked him.
我以为你,以为你喜欢他
I do.
我是喜欢他
That's that's why I did it.
那,那就是我这样做的原因
I don't understand.
我不明白
She told me that if nate left her,
她说如果内特离开她
she would... go to the f.b.i.
她就会...去FBI告密
And tell them where nate's dad is hiding out.
告诉他们内特爸爸的藏身之处
So...
所以...
I really didn't have a choice.
我真的没有选择的余地
Love may fade with the season, but some friendships are yearround,
爱情可能短暂,但有些友谊会常在
Like you and me.
喜欢你和我
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我

xoxo gossip girl

XOXO八卦天后

重点单词   查看全部解释    
spare [spɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的
v.

 
receipt [ri'si:t]

想一想再看

n. 收据,收条,收到
v. 出收据

 
elite [ei'li:t]

想一想再看

n. 精华,精锐,中坚份子

联想记忆
pilgrim ['pilgrim]

想一想再看

n. 朝圣者
Pilgrim: 1620年移居

联想记忆
immature [.imə'tjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 不成熟的

联想记忆
compliment ['kɔmplimənt]

想一想再看

n. 称赞,恭维,(复数)致意
vt. 称赞,

联想记忆
collar ['kɔlə]

想一想再看

n. 衣领,项圈,[机]轴环
vt. 抓住,为

联想记忆
tart [tɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 酸的,尖酸的,刻薄的 n. 果馅饼,妓女

联想记忆
loan [ləun]

想一想再看

n. 贷款,借出,债权人
v. 借,供应货款,

 
confidence ['kɔnfidəns]

想一想再看

adj. 骗得信任的
n. 信任,信心,把握

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。