Mother, I... Don't.
母亲 我 住嘴
You sneak out of my house in the dead of night and think I won't notice? How dare you.
你深夜从我的房子里溜走以为我不会发现吗 胆子真大
You're impossible to talk to.
我无法和你沟通
Stop with the magic and listen to me.
请不要用魔法 听我说
I want to be with Daniel.
我想和丹尼尔在一起
Oh, you don't know what you want, but I do.
你不知道你想要什么 但我知道
I didn't make the sacrifices I did in life to get you to the cusp of greatness
我做出了那么多牺牲让你过上幸福生活
so that you could end up the wife of a stable boy.
不是为了让你成为马夫的妻子
But it's my life.
但这是我的人生
You foolish girl.
傻孩子
It's mine.
这是我的人生
After what I had to do the deals I had to make to get us out of poverty, to get us this life,
为了能让我们脱离贫穷过上现在的生活我不得不做了那些交易
and you just want to toss it away?
而你想就这么抛下一切吗
Stay strong, Regina.
坚强点 瑞金娜
Your magic can't keep us apart.
你的魔法是无法将我们分开的
I love him.
我爱他
And I love her. And I love her, too.
我爱她 我也爱她
If you loved me, you wouldn't try to keep us apart.
如果你爱我 你就不会把我们分开
And if you loved me, you wouldn't try to run away.
如果你爱我 你就不会逃走
I'm sorry, but this is my happiness.
抱歉 但这是我的幸福
We're going.
我们要离开
No. You're not.
不行 你们走不了
So what's your plan?
那你准备怎么办
You're going to keep us here forever?
把我们永远关在这儿吗
Because that's what you'll have to do.
因为你无法分开我们