Mother, why have you done this?
妈妈 你为什么要这么做
Because this is your happy ending.
因为这就是你的幸福结局
What? Oh, you have to trust me, Regina.
什么 你一定要相信我 瑞金娜
I know best.
我太了解了
Love is weakness, Regina.
爱使人软弱 瑞金娜
It feels real now. At the start, it always does.
现在它看起来很真 一开始 总是这样
But it's an illusion.
但这都是假象
It fades, and then you're left with nothing.
它会淡去 然后你就一无所有了
But power... True power endures.
但是权力...真正的权力是永远的
And then you don't have to rely on anyone to get what you want.
你不再需要依靠任何人来满足自己的需求
I've saved you, my love.
我拯救了你 亲爱的
You've ruined everything.
你毁了一切
I loved him.
我爱他
I loved him!
我爱他
Enough! I've endured this long enough.
够了 我忍很久了
Now clean yourself up, wipe away your tears,
你去梳洗干净 擦掉眼泪
because now... you're going to be queen.
因为现在...你就要成为皇后了