手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第一季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集 汉娜怀疑诺埃尔是A

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
I want to finish what I started to tell you at homecoming.
返校节上,我还有话没说完
Is that Ian?
那是伊恩吗
Does Melissa know he's back?
梅丽莎知道他回来了吗
I don't know why she ever broke up with him.
我不明白她当初为什么和他分手
She didn't. He broke up with her.
她没有,是他甩了她
Hanna, we have to make some adjustments.
汉娜,我们得做些经济上的调整了
This is a onepaycheck family.
我们现在是单份工资收入家庭
We can no longer live a twopaycheck life.
过不起双份工资的生活
This is Noel Kahn.
那可是诺埃尔·卡恩
He was your biggest crush
你上中学时
all through middle school,
一直很迷恋他
and now he's asked you out.
而现在他约你出去了
Dad, this is my friend Maya.
爸爸,这是我朋友玛雅
Really happy to meet you.
很高兴见到您
"Alison loves Ian"?
艾莉森爱伊恩
I was wrong.
我错了
Hanna!
汉娜
There's been an accident! Please hurry!
这里出了车祸,快点派救护车来
"She knew too much. A."
她知道的太多了,A
Somebody! Help!
来人啊,救命
Miss Marin.
玛琳女士
Oh, hello, Barry.
你好,巴瑞
Something wrong?
出什么事了吗
I'm afraid so.
恐怕有件不好的事
It just came over the radio.
广播上刚才播了
I'm sorry,
很抱歉
but your daughter's been involved in an accident.
你的女儿遭遇了车祸
Is that Hanna?
那是汉娜吗
We have to get to the hospital. Are you guys okay to drive?
我们得跟去医院,你们还能开车吗
Yeah, I guess so.
可以,没问题
Okay.
好了,走吧
Hanna's mom is with the doctor.
汉娜的妈妈跟医生在一起
I'm okay.
我没事
I didn't know who was driving the car.
我不知道是谁开的车
We were at Mona's party,
那时我们在梦娜的派对上
and Hanna got a text.
收到了汉娜的短信
So we were going to the parking lot to meet her,
所以我们就去停车场和她汇合
and that's when she got hit.
她就是在那时被撞的
She was unconscious.
她还在昏迷中
We couldn't talk to her.
我们没法跟她说话
That's why we want to wait
所以我们想再等等
Maybe they'll let us see her or something.
也许医生会让我们见她什么的
Um, let me call you back when I know something.
我有消息了再打电话给你
Bye, Alex.
拜拜,阿历克斯
Is she okay, Mrs. Marin?
她还好吗,玛琳太太
She is going to be all right.
她会好起来的
She, uh...
She has a broken leg and a broken ankle,
她断了一条腿,脚踝也扭伤了
bruised ribs,
还伤了肋骨
and they might have to remove her spleen.
医生可能还会切除她的部分脾脏
What happened?
到底发生了什么
Hanna was coming across the parking lot,
当时汉娜正穿过停车场
and this car just came out of nowhere.
这辆车突然不知道从哪里冒出来了
Well, the police found the car.
警察找到了那辆车
They said it was stolen from a campground lot.
是从露营停车场偷来的
Did they catch the driver?
他们抓到司机了吗
No, not yet.
还没有
Well, the cops should be looking for Toby Cavanaugh.
警察们该找找托比·加瓦诺
It wasn't Toby Cavanaugh.
不是托比·加瓦诺干的
The police picked him up last night.
他昨晚被抓了
What?
什么
One of the officers told me they found him hiding in town,
一个警官告诉我,他们发现他藏在镇上
and they were bringing him in to the station
当他们接到汉娜事件的报警电话时
when they got the call about Hanna.
他正被送往警察局
You girls should go home.
你们该回家了
I will call you when Hanna can have visitors.
探望汉娜后,我会给你们打电话
Just let Hanna know that we were here.
告诉汉娜我们来过这儿
I will... when she wakes up.
我会的,她一醒来我就告诉她
Toby isn't "A."
托比不是A
Well, Hanna knows who is.
汉娜知道谁是
That's why "A" Tried to kill her.
这也是A想杀了她的原因
You think they're just trying to scare us?
你觉得他们只是想吓吓我们吗
Well, it worked.
这样的话,他们成功了
This was never about scaring us,
这不是吓不吓唬的问题
that was just a bonus.
吓唬我们不过是个小插曲
This started with murder
事情的起因是场谋杀
We were crazy to think that it wouldn't end up like this.
我们还妄想不会弄到这步田地
So should we tell the cops? Tell them what?
那我们该告诉警察吗,告诉他们什么
Everything. We don't know everything.
所有的事,可我们什么都不知道
So what do we do?
那我们该做什么
Well, we talk to Hanna before we do anything.
在跟汉娜谈过之前什么都不做
Is Hanna safe here?
汉娜在这里安全吗
Yeah.
应该安全吧
I mean, nothing will happen to her
我是说,有她妈妈陪她
while her mom is with her.
不会有事的
Mom said you called.
妈妈说你打过电话了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.
还好,还好,我没事
What happened?
发生什么了
A car hit Hanna.
汉娜出车祸了
A car?
车祸
Who was driving?
谁开的车
We don't know.
不知道
They didn't stop?
车子没停下吗
No, they just
没有,他们
they just knocked her down and drove away.
把她撞倒后逃走了
Oh, god.
天呐
Is she okay?
她没事吧
She's just shaken up.
她只是被吓坏了
No, I mean Hanna.
不是,我是说汉娜
Yeah. Yeah, her mom said she was gonna be all right.
没事,她妈妈说她会好起来的
Good.
很好
Heads up, Spence,
提醒你一下,斯宾塞
I'm canceling Monday's practice.
周一的训练取消了
I'll be out in a minute, Ian.
我等下出去找你,伊恩
Okay.
He stayed the night?
他今晚在家睡吗
It's not like we're strangers.
我们又不是不认识
We went out for two years, and we had a lot to talk about.
我们都两年没见面了,有很多话要说
Go upstairs. Get some sleep, okay?
上楼休息一下吧,好吗
Okay.
好吧
When they find the maniac who did this to you,
等他们查出是哪个疯子撞了你
I will kill him.
我要宰了他
After I kill him, I will sue him.
宰了他以后,再起诉他
Have you seen Aria or Spencer or Emily?
你见到艾瑞亚,斯宾塞,或者艾米丽了吗
Yeah, there were all here.
见到了,刚才她们都在
I sent them home.
我让她们回家了
Sean was here, too,
肖恩也来过了
and a boy named Lucas.
还有一个叫卢卡斯的男生
Who is he exactly?
他是谁
He works on the yearbook with me.
他帮我拍年鉴的照片
I need to call Spencer.
我要给斯宾塞打电话
They have to come back. That can wait.
她们得马上回来,这事不急
No. No, mom, it can't.
不行,妈妈,这很重要
I will call them. You relax.
我来打电话,你休息下吧
I didn't see it till I came down this morning.
我今早下楼才看到这个
Maybe somebody put it there after you parked.
说不定是你停车之后才被别人写上的
Aria, we both know when this happened.
艾瑞亚,这是什么时候的事你我都清楚
This happened last night.
是昨晚的事
I don't know that, and neither do you.
我不知道,你也没没证据
"I see you."
"我看到你们了"
Not "Wash me." Not "Go sharks."
不是"请洗车"也不是"加油,鲨鱼队"
"I see you." That's very specific.
而是"我看到你们了",太明确了
Maybe it's specific, but it doesn't mean anything.
或许是很明确,但这也说明不了什么
Aria, it means somebody saw us last night.
艾瑞亚,这说明昨晚有人看到我们了
It doesn't mean anything.
什么都说明不了
Here you go.
给你
Thank you. Mmhmm.
谢谢
I really don't want anything.
我真的吃不下
You need to eat some breakfast.
不吃早饭怎么行
I don't want you driving
如果你压力过大
back to the hospital if you're stressed out.
就不要自己开车去医院了
Give Ben a call, see if he'll give you a lift.
给本打个电话,让他送你过去
I don't think that's a good idea.
这样不太好吧
Ben and I are sort of really over.
我和本彻底分手了
You know, everyone in this town feels a lot safer
托比·加瓦诺被捕后
with Toby Cavanaugh locked up.
镇上的人都觉得安全多了
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
在确认有罪之前,嫌疑人会怎么样
Guilty or not, he's better with the police
不管有没有罪,他在警方控制下
than wandering around on his own.
总比放他自己到处乱跑强
There's always more to a story than people think.
每个故事背后都有不为人知的事
Not at the table.
吃饭时不要接电话
It might be about Hanna.
可能是汉娜的事
It's all right.
没事的
Does it hurt?
疼吗
Yeah, kind of.
嗯,有点
Do you remember what happened?
你还记得发生了什么事吗
Uh, yeah, I remember.
记得
Um, mom, you've been here the whole time, too.
妈妈,你一直在这陪我
You wanna take a break?
要不要去休息下
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
是的
I'll be back in a couple of hours.
我几个小时后回来
Noel Kahn is "A"
诺埃尔·卡恩是A
What? Are you serious?
什么,你没开玩笑吧
Yeah, I saw him in the woods,
确定,我在树林里看到他了
and he left an "A" message.
他还以A的名义留了信息
You saw him leave a message?
你看到他留了信息
He wrote something on the back of a car window.
他在一辆车的后窗上写了些什么
What car? What did he write?
什么车,他写了什么
"I see you."
"我看到你们了"
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
I was in the car.
我当时就在车里
Whose car was it?
是谁的车
Ezra Fitz.
以斯拉·费兹的
Mr. Fitz?
费兹老师
Aria.
艾瑞亚
Hanna?
汉娜
It was Mr. Fitz.
是费兹老师
You and Mr. Fitz?
你和费兹老师
You met him there?
你去那里找他吗
The call you got at the party that was from him?
你在派对上接的那个电话,是他打来的
I couldn't tell.
我不能说
I couldn't tell anyone.
我谁都不能说
I promised Ezra.
我答应过以斯拉的
Ezra? Whoa, hold it.
你叫他以斯拉,等等
This is something that's been going on?
这就是你的难言之隐吗
You and a teacher?
你和一个老师好上了
I didn't just get into his car last night.
昨晚我不是随随便便进他的车的
Who do you think I am?
你们把我想成什么人了啊
How long have you been seeing him?
你和他在一起多久了
Since right before school started.
开学前就开始了
Oh, my god, since labor day?!
我的天呐,从劳工节就开始了吗
Okay, so you don't have a boyfriend in Iceland?
这么说你根本没有什么冰岛男友
No, I did.
不,我有
Yeah, but it's not like that.
但不是你们想的那样
You were seeing a teacher
当我撮合你和诺埃尔的时候
when I fixed you up with Noel?
你居然在和一个老师约会
Oh, my god, I fixed you up with Noel.
天呐,我竟然想撮合你和诺埃尔
And why did you get in his car last night?
那昨晚你为什么要上他的车呢
Well, he, um, called me and
这个,是他,给我打了电话
Oh, don't look at me like that.
你们别这样看我好吗
My head hurts just as much as my leg now.
现在我的心和我的腿一样痛了
What exactly did you see?
你昨晚到底看到了什么
Well, I saw Aria go into a parked car,
我看到艾瑞亚进了一辆停着的车里
and then I saw someone in a black hoodie
然后一个穿着黑色带帽风衣的人
write something on the back of the car window,
在后车窗上写了些什么
and when he turned around,
当他回头的时候
it was Noel.
我发现是诺埃尔
No, it can't be Noel.
不,不可能是诺埃尔
Aria, I saw what I saw.
艾瑞亚,这是我亲眼所见
And "A" tried to kill her for it.
而且A因此想杀了她
Okay, but none of us saw
话是没错,但是我们都没看到
who was driving the car.
是谁开的那辆车
If that's someone with painkillers,
如果是有人来送止痛药
just let them in.
就让他们进来吧
Noel.
诺埃尔
I just heard about Hanna.
我刚刚听说了汉娜的事
Thought I'd try to visit.
我想我应该来看看她
She just fell asleep.
她刚睡着了
We're getting ready to leave.
我们正准备离开呢
What happened?
发生什么了
Don't you know?
你不知道吗
I heard it was a hitandrun.
我听说是肇事逃逸
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Sean.
肖恩
Is she gonna be okay?
她还好吗
Yeah, we hope so.
我们希望如此吧
This is insane.
这真是太荒唐了
Yeah, you're right about that.
是啊,你说得没错
Well, I'll take this in for you.
我帮你把这个拿进去吧
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I know.
我明白
You'll call me?
你给我打电话吧
Sure, yeah.
好的
Noel.
诺埃尔
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪儿
Hanging with Sean. Why?
和肖恩在一起,为什么要这么问
Um, no, I was just wondering.
没什么,我只是很好奇
He lied to me...
他骗我说
about being there.
没去过那里
He said he was with Sean.
他说他和肖恩在一起
This house isn't gonna clean itself.
这个家可不会自动打扫啊
This house looks fine to me.
我觉得家里这样就挺好的
The water heater's on its last leg.
热水器已经快不行了
I'll take care of it.
我会去修的
I'm sorry.
对不起
About what?
对不起什么
You come home,
现在你回来了
and all I do is rattle off a list of things that are broken.
我能做的只是说出一串待修物品的名单
It's all right.
没错
It makes me feel needed.
这样才能让我感觉到自己的价值
Oh, you're needed.
你很有价值
How long?
这次能待多久
Not sure.
我也不确定
They want me to supervise some training exercises,
他们想要我去指导训练
but they haven't set a schedule yet.
但具体时间还没定下来
Where do you have to go?
那你要去哪里
Texas.
德克萨斯
It's only one time zone away.
那里离家只有一个时区
It's just so much better when you're here,
有你在家的感觉真是太好了
for me and Emily.
我和艾米丽都不想让你走
It's just better for her with the whole team, you know?
我们全家团聚对她的成长更有利,你知道吗
I know.
我知道
You're doing great, though.
但你做得很不错
Honey, so much has happened to her.
亲爱的,她发生了太多事
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
This business about the Cavanaugh kid?
是因为这个叫加瓦诺的孩子吗
Well, yeah, that, and Alison.
是啊,还有艾莉森
She's just really confused right now.
她现在很困惑
Confused how?
困惑什么
Oh, honey, daughters don't talk to their mothers
亲爱的,女儿跟妈妈的交流方式
the way they talk to their dads.
与跟爸爸的是不一样的
You need her to tell you something, you ask her.
如果你想让她告诉你些什么,你得去问她
She'll tell you the truth.
她会告诉你真相的
I gotta finish.
我去打扫了
Oh, my god, Mona.
天呐,梦娜
I'm waving a white La Perla.
我挥的是一件白色宝娜内衣哦
That's like the international peace symbol.
就跟国际求和信号一样
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Come in.
进来吧
Oh, that cast! That's
看那些石膏,那是
that's like for a broken leg.
那是腿断了才会打的吧
That won't keep you from wearing heels, will it?
那不会影响你穿高跟鞋吧
Just for a little bit.
会有点影响
If I hadn't uninvited you to my party,
如果当初我邀请你去派对
then you wouldn't have felt so desperate that you had
你就不会那么绝望地
to sneak around the edges and get hit by that car.
在营地边缘徘徊而被车撞到了
I almost feel guilty.
我都快内疚死了
Mona, you don't have anything to feel guilty for.
梦娜,你完全不必自责
Oh, good.
那好吧
Can we go back to being friends?
我们能做回朋友吗
The past is forgotten.
忘掉过去
Friends forever.
友谊长存
What?
怎么了
You just look sort of... vague.
你看起来有点,抽象
Oh, um, I don't have any makeup on.
是没化妆的缘故
I can fix that.
让我来补救
I like what you say and what you do
我喜欢你的说法和做法
Oh, I'm glad we're friends again.
很高兴我们能重修旧好
I promise never to listen to another rumor
我保证不再听信任何谣言了
unless I start it myself.
除非我自己是谣言发起者
Do you remember that time you threw up on the trampoline?
还记得你吐在鞍马上那次不
You did that backflip, and you barfed as you went over.
你来了个后空翻,落地时你就吐了
Trust me, I remember.
相信我,我记得
Well, the thing I remember was your dismount.
我记得的是你下场的时候
You knew everybody was staring at you.
你知道大家都在盯着你看
You got to the edge, climbed down, and looked at us.
你走到场地边,爬下来,然后看着我们
You wiped your mouth, and then you took a bow.
擦了下嘴角,然后你鞠躬谢幕
I was in awe.
我就震惊了
Of me hurling on the trampoline?
因为我吐在鞍马上吗
No, of that bow.
不,是为那个谢幕
I mean, it was like this incredible life lesson.
我是说,就像给我上了人生重要的一课
That's when I knew I wanted to be your friend.
从那刻起,我就觉得我要跟你做好朋友
Wow, I never knew that.
不知道还有这么回事呢
Because I never told you.
因为我从未提及啊
Ah, concealer the true miracle drug.
来点遮暇膏,神奇的粉末
Are you sure about what you saw on that tree?
你们确实看清树上刻了什么吗
We both saw it, Aria.
艾瑞亚,我们都看到了
Well, I know, but...
我知道,但是
Do you think that maybe Ali just put it up there
会不会艾莉只是把它刻在那儿
to see what it might look like?
想看看效果怎样
No, Ali may have done some psycho things,
不,艾莉或许会有些疯狂之举
but she would never do anything tacky.
但她从未做过恶俗之事
Anyway, Ian was with Melissa last night,
而伊恩昨晚和梅丽莎待在一起
so he couldn't be "A,"
因此他不可能是A
Which brings us back to Noel.
疑点又重回诺埃尔身上
He had means. He had opportunity.
他有作案工具,他具备时机
Those pictures of Emily
艾米丽和玛雅的照片
and Maya were stolen at Noel's party, right?
就是在诺埃尔的派对上被偷的不是吗
Yeah, I know.
对,我知道
And Hanna saw him write
而汉娜又目击到
that message on the back of mr. Fitz's car.
他在费兹老师的车背后写下那些
No, just slow down.
别,慢点儿
You flipped over to Noel awful fast.
你变卦也变得太快了
Just 12 hours ago, you were so sure that it was Toby.
12小时前,你还那么肯定是托比干的
What happened to that theory?
那套理论又哪里去了
"A" Or not, you still need to know what Noel saw...
是A与否,你都得去问问诺埃尔看到了什么
and what he plans to do about it.
还有他的下一步计划
I'm sorry, visiting hours were over two hours ago.
很抱歉,探访时间两小时前就结束了
You can come in the morning.
您可以明早再来
Hey.
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah. They adjusted my meds. I'm just getting used to them.
恩,用药有调整,我还在适应中
Who sent the orchids?
谁送的兰花
Sean brought them this morning.
肖恩今早带来的
Very nice.
很漂亮
Mom, I don't have to be in a private room.
妈妈,我没必要住私人病房
I can move. We can save a couple bucks.
可以搬出去,这样还能省下一笔钱
You don't have to worry about it.
没必要担心这些
I'm alone here all day with a mummified leg.
我整天和打了石膏的腿待着
Aside from wondering how I'm gonna go to the bathroom,
除了担心要怎样去厕所之外
I do nothing but worry.
就只剩担心这些了
The bank and I have reached an accommodation.
我和银行达成了协议
They're gonna give you a loan?
他们给提供贷款了吗
Sort of a professional courtesy
出于同行的交情
Something to help us get back on our feet.
不过也够我们重振旗鼓了
It's very short term.
虽然贷款时间很短
So we're gonna be okay?
所以情况会有所好转吗
We're gonna be okay.
会好转的
You concentrate on getting well, okay?
你就安心康复,好吗
You didn't call.
你没打电话
Sorry.
抱歉
It got late.
有点晚了
What's the word on Hanna?
汉娜怎么样了
She's better.
好多了
That's great.
那就好
Did they catch the guy that did it?
抓住凶手了吗
Not yet.
还没
The police are talking to everyone who was there
警方在向所有在场人员了解情况
to see if anyone saw anything.
看能否找到目击证人
Did you see anything?
你有看到什么吗
Who told you I was at the campground?
谁告诉你我那时在营地了
I saw you in the crowd
当他们把汉娜抬上救护车的时候
when they were putting Hanna in the ambulance.
我在人群中看到你了
I wasn't sure then, but I'm sure now.
我当时还不确定,但现在确定了
It was you.
我看见的就是你
It was supposed to be a joke.
我本来是想搞个恶作剧的
A joke?
恶作剧
Yeah, like a movie
是啊,像电影里面一样
bunch of girls in the woods.
一群女生在树林里
I went out there to give you guys a scare.
然后我突然出现把你们吓一大跳
I saw you going off, so I followed you...
我看见你离开了,所以我就跟着你
followed you to his car.
跟着你来到他的车跟前
You wrote on the window.
你在车窗上写字了
I should've thrown a rock.
早知道就扔石头了
What did you see?
你看见什么了
Enough to figure out why you act so squirrely around him.
足以知道你为什么在他面前那么奇怪了
What did he promise you to get you in that car?
他是用什么甜言蜜语把你骗上车的
I'll go to the principal with you. The principal?
我和你一起去找校长,校长
You can take this guy down for what he made you do.
他逼你做的一切可以成为整垮他的证据
Noel... They can put him in jail.
诺埃尔,他会被关起来的
Noel, stop. It's not like that.
诺埃尔,够了,不是那样的
Then what is it like?
那是怎样的
If you care about me at all,
如果你还有一点在乎我的话
please don't say anything to anyone.
请你保持沉默
Just let me handle it.
我自己来处理就好
Promise me.
答应我
I have to go.
我要去上课了
Noel, please. Promise me.
诺埃尔,求你了,答应我
All right.
行吧
I promise.
我答应你
Do you know when agent Cooper will be back?
你知道库珀探员什么时候回来吗
It's about Toby Cavanaugh.
是关于托比·加瓦诺的
I want to know if he's allowed to have any visitors.
我想知道能不能去探视他
No, I'm not family. I'm a friend.
不,我不是亲属,是他的朋友
Just have her call me back, please.
请让她回电,拜托了
Thank you.
谢谢
He doesn't wanna see you.
他根本不想见你
And even if he did, I wouldn't let him.
即使他想,我也不会同意
He's been hurt, Emily. You should be able to understand that.
他被深深伤害了,艾米丽,你应该明白的
I didn't tell the police where he was.
我没告诉警察他在哪
But look what you've done.
但看看你做的好事
You've made him run away.
是你害他逃东躲西的
The police came to our house because of you.
就是因为你,警察来搜我们家了
They found that sweater because of you.
就是因为你,他们发现了那件毛衣
Let me talk to him, please.
让我和他谈谈,拜托
No. I'm not gonna let anyone come between us again.
不行,我不会再让任何人介入我们
Somebody should have come between you two a long time ago.
早就该有人介入你们了吧
Maybe a social worker with a bucket of ice water.
比如一个浇灭你们爱情的社工
I can't imagine why everyone thinks you're the sweet one.
真不能想象大家都觉得你讨人喜欢
Did you miss me?
想我了吗
Ali.
艾莉
They said you were dead.
大家都说你死了
Yeah, I heard that, too,
是啊,我也这么听说了
But here I am.
但我在这
What happened to you?
出什么事了
It's complicated, Hanna.
事情很复杂,汉娜
Really complicated worse than algebra.
非常复杂,比代数还复杂
What happened when you left the barn?
你离开谷仓以后发生了什么
We all wanna know.
我们都想知道
You already do
你们已经知道了
The four of you combined.
如果你们四个把知道的拼凑起来
You remember more about that night than you think you do.
你们记得的其实比你们认为的多
Where'd you go?
你去哪了
Did you meet a boy?
和男生幽会去了吗
Noel?
是诺埃尔吗
Noel?
诺埃尔
Please.
别开玩笑了
Please, just tell me the truth.
求你了,告诉我真相吧
It won't make any difference, darling.
告诉了也不会有任何区别,亲爱的
How can you say that?
你怎么能这样说
Because I know.
因为我知道不会
You think the truth is
你认为真相就像是个
some big shiny disco ball of purity?
纯洁无暇闪闪发光的迪斯科球吗
Then go ahead and try it.
那就试着去找找看吧
Be honest. See what it gets you.
坦诚点,看看你能到哪一步
Telling the truth to the wrong person at the wrong time
就是在错误的时间把真相告诉错误的人
is how I ended up where I am.
才让我落到了现在这个下场
Take it from me,
以我为鉴吧
you're always better off with a really good lie.
在美丽的谎言中,你可以生活得更好
Gotta go.
我要走了
Where?
去哪
I was so scared that you were gonna die.
我很怕你会永远离我而去
That's why I came back.
所以我才回来
I didn't care how dangerous it was,
不管有多危险
I had to see you.
我都必须见见你
You know, I really should do something about "A."
说真的,我该给A点颜色看看了
That bitch is genuinely getting on my nerves.
那个贱人真的快把我惹恼了
I was gonna look for you.
我还想去找你的
I think we need to talk.
我觉得我们应该谈谈
Yeah, uh, I'm sorry about the car situation.
同意,车的那件事我很抱歉
Common sense kicked in about third period.
上第三节课时,我突然意识到了这点
You're right.
你说得对
Somebody probably just doesn't like the way I park.
可能我把车停那,有人觉得不爽
Yeah, but you are right about there being other people.
是啊,但你说对了,人多眼杂
We have to be really careful.
我们要多加小心
I've been careful.
我之前就很小心
Remember, careful made you unhappy.
但别忘了,你当时很不开心
You don't make me unhappy.
你没有让我不开心啊
You totally mess me up,
你只是搞得我心烦意乱
and I feel miserable sometimes,
有时我觉得自己很可怜
but you don't make unhappy.
但你没让我不高兴
I wasn't unhappy the other night.
那天晚上我没不高兴
But?
还有但是吗
But...
但是
Would you go back if you could?
你会不会选择重头来过
If you knew that it would be this complicated,
如果你知道事情会变得这么纠结
would you have even talked to me that first day in the bar?
当初在酒吧,你还会跟我说话吗
I've thought about it.
我有想过这个问题
If I had left before you walked in,
如果在你来之前我就已经离开
we'd have no problems.
就不会有这么多的问题了
You'd just be a pretty
你就会只是坐在
girl that sits one row over from the windows,
第一排靠窗的那个漂亮女生
and I'd be the new teacher.
而我是你的新老师
All neat and tidy.
一切都按部就班
Is that what you want?
这是你想要的吗
To go back?
重头来过
No.
不是
Me neither.
我也不想这样
So we don't go back.
所以我们不要重头来过
We go forward... together.
我们一起,向前走
Did you tell Mr. Fitz about Noel?
你告诉费兹老师有关诺埃尔的事了吗
His name's Ezra.
叫他以斯拉就行了
Maybe you get to call him ezra,
你可以叫他以斯拉
he's still Mr. Fitz to us.
但对我们来说他还是费兹老师
Did you tell him?
你告诉过他吗
No, I couldn't.
没有,我说不出口
Aria...
艾瑞亚
Well, how could I?
我怎么说
Well, what about you and Noel?
那你和诺埃尔是怎么回事
There isn't a "Me and Noel."
别把我和他扯一起
There never really was.
我们就没在一起过
Does he know that?
他知道你的想法吗
I think he does.
我想他明白吧
You think he does.
那是你想的
Yeah, I just don't know how hard to push him,
我不知道要怎么跟他说
but I know that it's a oneway street.
但我知道这是一条不归路
So once I say something to anybody,
一旦我开口向别人说过这件事
I can't take it back.
就无法再回头
I know what you mean.
我理解你
Puddingcupaloosa.
果冻杯奉送
Vanilla, tapioca, butterscotch.
香草味,木薯味还有奶油味
Uh, tapioca.
木薯吧
I like the little bumps.
我喜欢里面的木薯块
That's starting to look like the Declaration of Independence.
你的腿越来越像《独立宣言》了
You know, Lucas, you don't have to keep skipping school.
卢卡斯,你没必要为了我翘课的
I'm okay.
我没事的
I told the office I was doing community service.
我告诉老师我今天做义工
And they believed you?
他们相信你了吗
I have a very believable face.
没办法,长的诚实
I plan to use it in politics.
我要投身政界,肯定会大有所为
Well, you're a good friend.
你是个很好的朋友
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, being friends with somebody...
你知道的,和人做朋友
that can be more important sometimes
有时可能会比
than getting to know them in a different way.
以另一种方式了解他们更重要
Yeah, uh, I have to ask you something.
好吧,我得问你件事
They have me on all kinds of drugs and things,
我吃很多种药还有其他东西
and sometimes things can be a little...
有时候会有点
I don't know, um...
我也不知道怎么说啦
The medical term for what you're looking for is "Loopy."
你是想说晕乎乎的吗
Right, loopy.
对,晕乎乎的
I mean, I have like twilight zone moments
就像进入半梦半醒的状态
Funny dreams,
可笑的梦境
just really unexpected stuff
意想不到的事等等
and it can be confusing.
挺令人困惑的
"Did I just see that? Was that person really here?
我真的看到了吗,他刚才真的是在这儿吗
Did I imagine that whole thing just happened?"
刚才的事是我想象的,还是真的发生了
"Did Lucas actually kiss me when he thought I was asleep?"
卢卡斯真的在我睡着时亲了我吗
Yeah, things like that.
对,诸如此类的
I thought you might have been awake,
我还以为你会醒着呢
and then I thought "If she was awake
当时我就想如果她醒了
and she didn't scream, then that was a good sign."
而且她没有尖叫,那就是一个好迹象
Well, I was too surprised to do anything.
我太惊讶了,不知道该做些什么
Really? You were that surprised?
真的吗,你会惊讶
Me wanting to kiss you
我想吻你
was so outside the realm of probability?
就这么出乎意料吗
No. No, it's not that.
不是这样的
It's just...
只是
I thought that we were friends.
我以为我们是朋友
Look, I like you, lucas.
我喜欢你,卢卡斯
I feel like you're breaking up with me,
感觉像是我们在分手
but we were never really together.
但我们却从没在一起过
Lucas, I am being honest with you,
卢卡斯,我说的是实话
and besides, I have a boyfriend.
另外,我有男朋友了
And I think you deserve a better boyfriend.
我觉得你该有个更好的男友
Well, that's between me and Sean.
那是我和肖恩之间的事
Look, I like you way too much to lie to you,
我喜欢你,没办法对你撒谎
and that's something I used to do all the time.
虽然我以前一直这样做
Couldn't you just keep lying, just for old time's sake?
难道你就不能像以前那样,再撒一次谎
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, wait, Lucas, you don't have to leave.
等一下,卢卡斯,你没必要离开
No, but if I stay, you're gonna think
不,如果我留下
that I'm okay about this,
你会以为我能承受这件事
and I'm not.
但实际上我承受不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm just being honest.
我只是实话实说
I don't know, Maya.
我不知道,玛雅
I mean, with Hanna in the hospital,
我是说,汉娜现在在医院
Everything's on hold.
其他事情都先放一放吧
Yeah.
是的
I miss you, too.
我也想你了
Maybe tomorrow?
要不明天吧
I gotta go.
我得挂了
Right, bye.
好的,再见
Was that Hanna?
是汉娜吗
No. Maya.
不,是玛雅
Does mom need help with dinner?
要我去帮妈妈做饭吗
No, not yet.
不,还没做
Okay.
好的
Do you remember Dennis Small?
你还记得丹尼斯·斯莫吗
Yeah.
记得
He told me that he heard you've been calling the station,
他听说你最近打电话给警察局
that you're trying to visit this Toby Cavanaugh.
说要去看望托比·加瓦诺
Do you wanna tell me why you're trying to talk to this boy?
能告诉我你为什么要跟他说话吗
I want him to know that it wasn't me
我想告诉他
who told the police where to find him.
不是我报警出卖他的
Has he threatened you in any way?
他威胁你了吗
No.
没有
What is it?
那是什么
Your mother thinks you're keeping some kind of secret.
你妈妈觉得你一直在瞒着什么
You've been jumpy since I got home.
自我回家以来你就紧张兮兮的
At first, I thought it was
一开始,我还以为是
'cause I hadn't been around, but that's not it.
因为我太久没回来了,但其实不是
Something's eating you.
一定有什么事困扰着你
It's like you said, I'm just a little jumpy.
跟你说的一样,我有点紧张不安
You tell me who's giving you a hard time,
告诉我谁让你这么难受
and I will take care of it.
我会处理的
It's not like that.
不是那样的
If you need help, you ask for it.
如果你需要帮助,说出来就好了
There's nothing to be ashamed about.
没什么好丢脸的
Dad...
爸爸
I'm gonna talk to Toby Cavanaugh myself.
我会亲自去找托比·加瓦诺谈的
I'm gonna put an end to it.
让他别再找你
I'm not afraid of Toby.
我不是在害怕托比
You're afraid of something.
那你一定在怕其他东西
I can see it in your eyes.
我能从你眼中看出来
Now, what is it?
说吧,到底是什么
I'm afraid of you and mom.
我怕你和妈妈
Why are you afraid of us?
为什么要怕我们
Because I'm not who you think I am.
因为我不是你想象中的那样
You're Emily Fields, my little girl.
你不就是艾米丽·菲尔兹吗,我的小女儿
I'd know you anywhere. I got a picture of you in my wallet.
我对你太了解了,我钱包里还有你的照片
I'm eight years old in that picture.
拍照时我才8岁
That's a different girl.
那不是现在的我
It's the same girl.
那还是你
We just need a new picture.
再拍张照就好了
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
Emily...
艾米丽
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
A bar? You met him in a bar?
酒吧,你和他在酒吧里认识的吗
It's not a bar, it's a pub.
不是酒吧,是小酒馆
And he hit on you?
然后他跟你搭讪了吗
Yeah, we were talking about writing.
是的,我们那时在聊写作
Yeah, read any good books lately?
比如最近看了什么好书吗
Hey, seriously.
喂,别开玩笑好吗
Boy, I'll tell you, part of me thinks
告诉你,我真有点觉得
this is really selfdestructive behavior,
这是种自毁行为
but most of me just thinks it's really hot.
不过我更觉得这么搞很刺激
Spence, don't tease, okay?
斯宾塞,别嘲笑我了,好吗
It's not funny. It's the opposite of funny.
这一点都不好笑,事实上正好相反
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just...
只是
I don't know how I'm supposed to react to all of this.
我也不知该怎么说才好
Yeah, neither do I.
我也一样
Show me the stupid tree, okay?
带我去看那棵该死的树吧
Yeah, it's right over here.
走吧,就在这边
You are not gonna tell me...
别告诉我这就是
No, this was it. It was right here.
不,它本来在这里的,就在这里
Wait, are you sure that you have the right spot?
你确定没走错吗
I'm sure.
我很肯定
It's gone.
树被砍了
This isn't something she came up with on her own.
这不是她的问题
It's that girl from CaliforniaMaya.
都是那个加州女孩玛雅惹的祸
Before we start talking about other people,
在说别人之前
let's just talk about Emily.
我们还是先说说艾米丽吧
Why didn't she tell us?
她为什么不告诉我们
She was afraid.
她害怕
Of me?
她怕我吗
Of both of us.
我们俩
She's not afraid of us.
她不是在怕我们
You wanna know what she's afraid of?
你想知道她在怕什么吗
This is what she's afraid of.
这才是
Where'd you get these?
哪里弄来的
Somebody mailed it to me
别人寄给我的
Someone who wanted me to know.
有人想让我知道这事
You had this, and you didn't tell me?
你都知道了,居然不告诉我
When was I supposed to tell you?
我该什么时候告诉你
When you walked through the door
离家八个月后刚踏进家门
after being gone for eight months?
就让我告诉你这种事吗
Is that how I'm supposed to welcome you home?
难道我就用这种方式迎接你吗
How are we gonna fix this?
我们该怎么纠正她
Fix it?
纠正
This is not like buying her braces.
这不是给她戴牙套就能纠正的问题
It's who she is.
这才是她
That's not who she is.
她才不是那样的人
This is what someone else is making her into.
是有人把她变成这样的
Maybe she's just experimenting.
也许她只是想体验一下
This is wrong.
这样做是错的
This is completely wrong, and you know it.
大错特错,你知道的
Do you think I like this? I don't.
你认为我想这样吗,我不想
But when I went in there,
当我进她房间时
I didn't know what she was gonna tell me.
我并不知道她要告诉我什么
I thought, sweet god, what is this?
我还在想,亲爱的上帝,出什么事了
Drugs?
是毒品吗
This Toby kid get her pregnant?
是这个托比让她怀孕了吗
Let's just keep this in perspective.
我们还是客观点看这个问题吧
What is your perspective on right and wrong?
那你客观点说,什么是对,什么是错
She is struggling with this. I can see it.
她也在为这事纠结,我能看出来
And I can't?
我看不出来吗
No, that's not what I'm saying.
不,那不是我要说的
Well, then what are you saying?
那么,你要说什么
Are you willing to just turn away from everything we ever wanted for her?
你愿意让她与我们的期望背道而驰吗
Let her ruin her life so she can experiment?
让她毁掉自己的生活,去体验同性恋吗
What happened to you?
你到底怎么了
What happened to your values?
你以前的价值观去哪了
Did you just leave them out in the desert somewhere?
被你抛到九霄云外了吗
I told you I don't like this.
我说过我也不想这样
But she is alive and healthy,
但她活着,而且很健康
And after everything I've seen,
而我经历过这么多以后
Alive and healthy counts for a lot, believe me.
活着和健康才是最重要的,相信我
We should call Em and Hanna.
我们应该给艾米和汉娜打电话
We'll talk to them at the hospital.
我们会在医院和她们谈的
A tree, Spence, an entire tree.
一棵树,斯宾塞,一整棵树
I would've settled for just cranberry juice.
我喝蔓越莓汁就好
Oh, you found my stash.
你发现了我的珍藏
Should be cold enough, right?
够冰了,对吧
Yeah.
是的
Well, you have great timing.
你们来的正好
Grab some glasses. Melissa's out in the barn.
拿几个杯子,梅丽莎在外面的车库
I'd like to know what I'm celebrating before I drink to it.
在喝酒之前,我想知道我们要庆祝什么
You don't have to be celebrating to drink champagne.
你喝香槟不一定为了庆祝
That's very oldfashioned thinking.
老观念要改改了
You canceled practice today.
你取消了今天的练习
Yes, I did.
是的,我取消了
To be with Melissa?
为了和梅丽莎在一起
Yes.
是的
Why?
为什么
Uh, you know, why don't you come out and talk to your sister?
为什么你不出来和你姐姐聊一会呢
No. I think I'd like to hear this from you.
不,我想听你亲口说
We're married.
我们结婚了
You'reyou're what?
你们,你们怎么了
We eloped.
我们私奔了
Yeah, it's incredible.
是的,有点难以置信
It's like last year never happened.
就像去年的事都没发生过
Congratulations.
恭喜
Dodo Mom and Dad know?
爸爸妈妈知道吗
Not yet.
还不知道
Yeah, we expect they'll be a little, um... surprised.
是的,我们想给他们一点惊喜
Surprised?
惊喜
This is what I want. They'll understand.
这是我想要的,他们会明白的
You'll help me with them.
你会帮我去做他们工作的
I know I can count on you.
我知道你会的
All right, uh, bring some glasses. We'll have a toast.
好的,拿几个杯子,我们庆祝一下
Spence, what just happened?
斯宾塞,发生什么事了
You told them?
你告诉他们了
Yeah.
是的
How was that?
结果怎么样
Rough.
很糟
Hey, it's gonna be okay.
会好的
I don't know what it's gonna be, but it's gonna be different.
我不知道会怎样,但一定会有所不同
I guess so.
我想是吧
So the whole tree?
整棵树都不见了
Yeah, lock, stock, and bird's nest.
是的,连片叶子都不剩
Why?
为什么
Why show something like that and then just take it away?
为什么让我们看了之后又砍掉呢
Like "A" Had a split personality.
也许A有人格分裂
That's great homicidal and nuts.
没错,有杀人狂加疯子
We've been thinking maybe
我们一直在想也许
we're dealing with more than one person.
我们要面对的不只是一个人
"A" and ali's killer are two separate people?
A和杀艾莉的人是两个人
You are freaking out the invalid.
你们是想吓死我这个病人吗
No, think about it.
不,好好想想
No, you think about it.
不,你好好想想
Aren't we in enough trouble?
难道我们的麻烦还不够吗
I know I am. Just look at me.
我知道我自己,看看我
Hann. Hann, who wrote this?
汉娜,汉娜,这是谁写的
I don't know.
我不知道
People have been in and out all day, and so have I.
这里整天有人进进出出,我时睡时醒
Oh, no. What?
不,怎么了
What? What's on there?
怎么了,上面写的什么
"Sorry about losing my temper. My bad. Love, A."
很抱歉我失控了,我的错,爱你的A
Who put that on my leg?
谁写在我的腿上的
Who wrote that?
谁写的
Did somebody come in here while you were asleep?
你睡觉的时候有人进来过吗
I don't know. Just get it off! Just wipe it off!
我不知道,弄掉它,快擦掉
Get off me.
离我远点

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
perspective [pə'spektiv]

想一想再看

n. 远景,看法,透视
adj. 透视的

联想记忆
awe [ɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 敬畏,恐惧
vt. 使敬畏或惊惧

 
purity ['pjuəriti]

想一想再看

n. 纯净,纯正,纯粹

联想记忆
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 
courtesy ['kə:tisi]

想一想再看

n. 礼貌,好意,恩惠

 
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
unconscious [ʌn'kɔnʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 失去知觉的

联想记忆
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。