手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第一季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集 高考前的准备

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Pretty Little Liars...

《美少女的谎言》前情回顾
We're having a look in Toby's locker.
我们在检查托比的柜子
Why? Do you think he's hiding in there?
为什么,你觉得他藏在里面吗
So, where is Toby now? We don't know.
那托比现在在哪,不知道
Someone made a copy of Alison's bracelet.
有人仿造了艾莉森的手链
Yeah, and made sure that we would find it.
对,还故意让我们发现它
Let's get real.
现实点吧
In theory, we are a lot more wrong than we are right.
咱们两个算是离经叛道了
I don't remember
我实在记不起
doing anything to get you this mad at me.
做了什么让你如此生气的事
It's me, you... you're great.
是我的原因,你很完美
Alison was just straight up evil.
艾莉森是个恶魔
You put something online,
你把东西放到网上卖
somebody somewhere's willing to buy it.
就肯定有人愿意买
I really appreciate this, Lucas.
真的很感谢你,卢卡斯
That corner of the park is going to be a safe place
公园的这个角落会成为一个避风港
where you can go and sit and just think.
你可以坐下来,静静地思考
You should think about Alison while you're there.
当你在那儿徘徊时,一定要想想艾莉森
Who do you want to take there?
你想带谁去呢
Are you moving out?
你要搬出去住吗
I would never do that to you or your brother.
我不会这样对待你和弟弟
Alison told me how you even threatened Toby
艾莉森告诉我,你威胁托比
if he told the truth.
不许他说出真相
She said she was afraid of you.
她说你令她恐惧
Is that why one of you did what you did?
所以你们中的一个人要这样做
This is insane.
疯了吧
How many words do they expect you to learn in one night?
他们想让你一晚上记多少个单词啊
Stringent
Stringent.
Uh, tough. Inflexible.
严厉的,死板的
It's not like you're gonna actually use 'em.
这种词根本用不到
Meretricious
Meretricious.
I mean, it's not like you go to college
又不是说你进大学后
and you just start speaking a completely different language.
必须用一种全新的语言和人交流
It's about getting into college.
问题是我得靠它考进大学
Meretricious, um, phony, flashy? Meretricious
虚假的,花哨的
Mmhmm.
没错
Oh, Hanna, why are you still eating that?
汉娜,你怎么还在吃这些
'cause it's here.
因为它就在我眼皮底下
Put it in the garbage.
扔到垃圾桶去
Then I'd have to stand over the garbage and eat it.
那我就得站在垃圾桶旁边吃了
Besotted
Besotted.
Infatuated, enamored, in love with.
迷恋的,倾心的,爱上某人
Hey, what did Noel Kahn say to you after the memorial?
诺埃尔·卡恩在悼念会结束后跟你说了什么
Hello, we are taking the S.A.T.S in less than 12 hours.
拜托,12小时后就高考了
Can we focus? Okay, Spencer,
能专心复习吗,好的,斯宾塞
You do not need to know any more big words.
你不必再记这些晦涩的单词了
You're already scary enough to anyone under 50.
你足以让考不到50分的人闻风丧胆了
I'm not scary! Am I scary?
我又不可怕,我很吓人吗
A little.
有点
Hey, I saw Noel Kahn hug you,
我看到诺埃尔·卡恩抱你了
and he did not wanna let go.
而且他还舍不得放开你
Talk about not wanting to let something go.
别说这个了
Why can't you give him a chance?
你怎么就不能给他一次机会呢
He's smart, he's cute,
他又聪明,又靓仔
His dad owns, like, half of Rhode Island,
他老爸貌似拥有半个罗德岛(美国州名)
and he's got great lips.
而且有性感的嘴唇
His father?
他老爸吗
No. Ew.
不,真恶心
Seriously, Aria, you and Noel
老实说,艾瑞亚,你和诺埃尔
would look amazing together.
真是郎才女貌
Can we just drop it, please?
咱换个话题好吗
I'm not looking for anything more than a friend.
我现在只打算跟他做普通朋友
Why? Don't you have enough on Facebook?
为什么,你Facebook还没玩够吗
Besides, don't you want someone real,
另外,你难道不想身边真有那么个人
someone you can, I don't know, scratch and sniff?
能让你,抓抓挠挠,闻一闻吗
Wow. Maybe you should just eat that over the garbage.
天呐,你真该去垃圾桶前吃东西
Look, I am trying to help out a friend here.
我是在帮助朋友
We don't all have smoking hot ball boys
我们可没有在乡村俱乐部打工的
from the country club.
会跳舞的性感男友
What is going on with you and Alex?
你和阿历克斯怎么样了
Is he back from that tournament?
他比赛回来了吗
Yeah. He's back.
是的,他回来了
And?
然后呢
And it's... good.
然后,我们相处地很好啊
It's so good.
应该是非常好
I want it to last, but I'm afraid I'm gonna blow it.
我想跟他继续下去的,但怕被自己搞砸
So, when can we officially call him the boyfriend?
那他何时能荣升为你的正式男友呢
Hi, mom.
老妈
Hey, Mrs. Hastings.
你好,海斯汀夫人
Hi, girls. Oh, what smells so good?
你们好啊,什么味道这么香
Garlic bread. Want some?
蒜蓉面包,尝尝吗
I can't. God, I miss food.
不行,天啊,我太想吃东西了
Eat some butter for me, will you?
帮我吃点黄油吧,好吗
Why do I have so many messages?
怎么会有这么多短信
Hey, maybe you should ask Alex to
也许你应该约阿历克斯
Stop. Not now.
嘘,等会儿说
Your mom still doesn't know?
你妈还不知道吗
Like I said, I want it to last.
我说过,我想和他继续的
Where's Emily?
艾米丽去哪儿了
She's probably on her way over.
可能在路上,一会儿就到了吧
You don't have to come inside, mom.
你用不着跟进来的,妈妈
If it were cancelled, nobody would be here.
考试要是取消了,就不会有人在这儿了
Oh, excuse me. Hi.
抱歉,你好
Are they actually gonna give this test today?
请问考试是今天举行吗
Decision hasn't been made yet.
还没定呢
Can you tell me who makes that decision?
你能告诉我是谁做决定吗
They're predicting a major storm.
预报说今天有暴风雨
You didn't say Alex was taking the test here, too.
你没说阿历克斯也在这考试
Why do you think I wanted my mom to drop us off and leave?
要不我怎么想让我妈送完我们就走
Hey, you. Hi.
你好啊,你好
Spence...
斯宾塞
Nobody here can make a decision to save their life.
没人能在关键时刻站出来说句话
It's absurd. Um, mom?
太荒唐了,妈
This is Alex Santiago.
这是阿历克斯·圣地亚哥
Alex, this is my mother.
阿历克斯,这是我妈妈
Alex, that I went to homecoming with?
和我一起参加返校节的那个阿历克斯
Of course. Hi.
当然记得,你好
From the club.
在俱乐部打工的那个
Yeah.
是的
It just took me a moment to put it together.
我一时没记起来
So, you're Alex.
原来你就是阿历克斯
Listen, uh, I need to check in.
我得去登记了
Um, nice seeing you. Meeting you.
很高兴认识您,见到你们
Test is on today.
考试今天进行
Rosewood students should register in the library.
玫瑰镇的学生都该去图书馆登记
But, like, half the school isn't here yet.
但是,貌似半个学校的学生都还没到呢
And may never make it.
而且他们可能来不了了
We saw this huge tree down on Sawmill Road,
我们看到锯木厂路上有棵大树倒了
and they've already closed off York Street.
而且约克街也已经被封了
That wasn't because of a tree.
那不是因为树倒了的关系
York Street's been closed since last night. Why?
约克街昨晚就被封了,为什么
Somebody decided to pay a visit
有人去看过
to Alison Dilaurentis's memorial
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯的纪念水池
and destroy it.
还搞了一番破坏
Shattered the tiles, broke the bench.
敲碎了墙砖,砸坏了长椅
Wwhen did this happen?
这是什么时候的事
We had to cordon off the area,
鉴于这是一起谋杀案
given it's an ongoing murder investigation.
我们已经封锁了那片区域
Maybe you can spare them the details.
你把细节省省吧
They're about to take their S.A.T.S.
她们要参加高考了
Right. Good luck on the test, ladies.
好吧,祝你们好运,姑娘们
We should probably get to the library.
我们该去图书馆了
Give me a sec, would you?
等等我好吗
Still haven't heard from Toby, huh?
还是没有托比的消息吗
No.
没有
Well, let me know when you do.
如果有,告诉我一声
Alison's memorial was vandalized last night.
昨晚艾莉森的纪念水池遭人破坏
And Toby was spotted at a gas station
而几天前有人在州际公路边的加油站
just off the interstate a few days ago,
看到过托比
so clearly he's still with us.
所以很明显他还没离开我们
But why would he run away
但如果他没什么事要隐瞒的话
If he didn't have anything to hide?
为什么要逃跑呢
Any idea where he might be staying?
知道他可能在哪儿吗
I don't know anything about it.
我什么都不知道
Well, you should check your basement.
也许你该去你家地下室看看
Can't believe it was trashed...
真不敢相信纪念水池竟被破坏了
Just when you thought that "A" would give it a rest.
就在我们以为A会休息一阵的时候
It's like Toby had to kill Alison all over again.
就像是托比连艾莉森的纪念水池都不放过
Toby? What do you mean, Toby?
托比,什么意思,托比吗
His motorcycle was totaled. Isn't he dead?
他的摩托全毁了,他不是死了吗
I hear more from Alison now than when she was alive.
艾莉森现在给我发的短信比她生前还多
You guys, I thought we decided
姑娘们,我觉得我们已经讨论过
"A" wasn't Toby.
A不是托比了吧
"A" Was happy to have toby out of the picture.
托比不在了,A很高兴
How do we know that toby didn't just send that text?
我们又怎么知道那信息不是托比发的
And why are we suddenly trusting "A"?
我们怎么突然相信起A来了
"A" made a fake bracelet to mess with us.
A上次还做了个假手链来迷惑我们
Emily, hey, where've you been?
艾米丽,嗨,你去哪了
Yeah, why weren't you at Spencer's last night?
昨晚怎么没来斯宾塞家
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道你们在,抱歉
I didn't get out of practice till really late, so...
我一直训练到很晚,所以
just went straight home and crashed.
后来直接回家睡觉了
So, what have I missed?
我错过什么了
Well, we studied.
我们复习了
They studied and I annoyed them.
应该是她们在复习,我在干扰她们
And Alison's memorial got trashed.
还有艾莉森的纪念水池被破坏了
Yeah. I heard.
我听说了
What is my mom doing here?
我妈妈来这里做什么
Mom, what are you doing here?
妈,你怎么来了
Oh, I tried calling you,
我本想打个电话给你
but your phone must be turned off for the test.
不过因为考试,你的手机关机了
Why are you here? They called
你来这干嘛,学校里打电话来说
and said they needed proctors. I'm on the sub list.
他们缺学监,我在备用名单上
You are? Since when?
真的吗,什么时候的事
Well, since they cut my hours at the gallery
自从画廊减了我的工时
and I'm paying rent to live above it.
而我又要付房租
I filled out an application last monday.
所以上个星期一填了一份申请表
What, to teach?
来干嘛,教书吗
Why didn't you tell me?
怎么都没告诉我
Well, sweetie, I was going to
宝贝,我本来准备
when you came over for dinner,
在你来吃晚饭时告诉你的
but then you canceled on Monday... and Tuesday,
但是你周一和周二都没来
and then on Wednesday.
接着周三也没来
Yeah, this week's been intense.
对,这星期复习很紧张
I understand.
我理解
I just, you know, I would like to see you in the flesh.
我只是想,我想见见你本人
But you don't really plan on ever coming over, do you?
不过其实你就没准备过来,是吗
I can't.
我不能来
Look, if I did, it'd be like saying
你想,如果我来了,这就等于是说
I'm okay with you and dad living apart.
我默认了你和爸爸分居
But we are. I know!
但我们确实分居了,我知道
Just 'cause you were ready for this doesn't mean that I am.
但你能接受不代表我也能接受
I gotta get back to the library.
我要去图书馆了
Hello?
Ashley, it's Byron Montgomery.
艾什莉吗,我是拜伦·蒙哥马利
Oh. Hey. How are you?
你好啊,最近可好
I'm kinda screwed.
我遇到了点麻烦
I've got this fax to send, and we've just lost power.
我有份传真要发,可是停电了
Is it out on your side of the street, too?
你这边有停电吗
No. It's fine.
不,没有
You're welcome to come over here if you need to use the fax.
如果想用传真机的话尽管来吧
Really? Well, listen, I don't want to disturb you.
真的吗,我不想打扰你
No, it's okay. I was just, um...
不,没事,我在
ordering something from a catalogue,
下一些订单
but you can come over. Great. Listen, um...
你可以过来,好的,还有
Do you mind if I use your toaster, too?
我可以用你的烤面包机吗
I'll bring my own bread.
我带我自己的面包来
Uh, you may also want to bring your own jelly.
最好把果酱也带来
I'll see you soon.
待会见
The test will now begin at 10:00.
考试将在十点开始
If this interferes with any plans you've made for the afternoon,
如果和你们下午的计划有冲突
I suggest you make some calls.
我建议你们打电话取消
If you didn't bring a phone,
如果没带手机
I am sure this taphappy gentleman over here
这位键盘敲得正欢的绅士
would be glad to lend you his.
一定愿意借你
What? Was she talking to me?
什么,她在和我说话吗
You didn't miss anything.
你没有听错
Do you want to borrow my phone?
你要用我的手机吗
Your brain. Can you do the math section for me?
我要用你的脑子,能帮我做数学部分吗
Hey, I'm already your marketing manager.
我已经是你的市场销售经理了
You just got three hits on your leather jacket.
你的皮风衣已经有三次点击了
Hey, there, lady "H."
嗨,你好啊,H小姐
I know you also answer to that, hermie,
我知道你也想答应,阴阳人(首字母是H)
But I was talking to her. Nice bag.
不过我是在和她说话,包挺漂亮的
Listen to you, in touch with your feminine side!
听你说话,就感觉到了你阴柔的一面
So, would that be your right or your left?
你左边是女生还是右边
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
Nothing. You need to sign in.
没什么,你进去签到吧
They know I'm here. You can go now.
他们知道我在这儿,你可以走了
This beauty doesn't need a beast.
这位美女不需要妖怪相伴
Who would I speak to about getting into the boys' locker room?
进男生休息室,要找谁批准
I'd have to find a custodian. Do you want to follow me?
要先找到管理员,你要一起来吗
No, that's all right. I'm gonna wait here.
不,不去了,我就在这等
He's freaking me out!
真是吓死人了
Whose locker is he poking into now?
现在他又想搜查谁的柜子了
He's desperate. Ali's brother's breathing down his neck.
他也是狗急跳墙,艾莉哥哥逼得很紧
Ours too. What if Jason told the police
我们也是,要是杰森告诉警察
Alison's version of what happened after the fire?
失火之后艾莉森的说辞怎么办
If Jason was gonna tell them, he would've told them a year ago.
要是杰森想说,一年前就说了
He knows that story's bogus.
他知道那故事是瞎编的
Well, then, why do they bring it up?
好吧,那为什么他们又旧事重提呢
To try to drive a wedge between us?
挑拨离间
Well, he's not gonna do that.
他不会那样做的
Sorry about the memorial.
纪念水池的事,我说深感抱歉
I know how hard you girls worked on it.
我知道你们为它付出了很多心血
Shocking though, right, something like that
你们也很震惊吧,那种事
could happen out in the open
居然在光天化日之下发生了
and nobody saw anything?
而且没有目击者
Well, everybody here was probably studying
是这样,我们几个当时都在复习
for the exam that we're about to take,
准备考试
so you might wanna look for eyewitnesses somewhere else.
所以您还是上别处寻找目击者吧
So you were all studying together last night, then?
也就是说你们昨晚在一起学习
Yes, we were all at Spencer's.
没错,我们都在斯宾塞家
All of you?
全部都在
Yes. All of us.
是的,全部都在
Okay.
好吧
Emily, what is going on?
艾米丽,怎么回事
Where were you last night?
你昨晚去哪了
I told you. I went home.
告诉过你们了,我回家了
Then why didn't you tell him that?
那你怎么不告诉他
What happened to all of us sticking together?
说我们几个在一起,有什么不对吗
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To the restroom, but if you don't believe me
上厕所,你们要是不信的话
we can all try and squeeze into one stall.
可以跟我一起上
Should one of us go talk to her?
是不是该派个人和她谈谈
No. She'll talk when she's ready.
没必要,她想说的话自己会说的
Alex, hey.
阿历克斯,嘿
Oh, hey.
你好
Hey. Are you taking the test in here, too?
你也在这参加考试吗
If we ever take it. Only eight kids showed up from my school.
那也得能参加才行啊,我学校只来了8个人
Um... listen.
听着
I don't know what happened
我不知道
between you and my mom at the club.
你和我妈在俱乐部发生了什么
I know she can be kind of a handful.
但我知道她有点吹毛求疵
I've seen her send back a napkin
我见过她要求换餐巾
because it had, like, a loose thread.
就因为上面一根线头松了
I think I should look at my math stuff.
我想我应该去复习数学了
I can't talk about this.
现在没时间谈这个
Okay.
好吧
Okay, what gives?
受够了,他到底是想干嘛
Why is he/she into me?
阴阳人为什么相中我了
He's not into you.
他不是相中你
He helped me sell that bag.
那个包是他帮我卖的
You bought it online, right?
你是在网上买的吧
Well, it's mine.
那包是我的
Excuse me?
你说什么
That's not the original handle.
包的把手不是原配的
I broke it on a roller coaster at Jolly Roger's.
我在游乐场坐过山车的时候弄断了
You bought my bag.
你买的是我的包
Yeah, I knew that! I bought it as a goof.
我知道啊,我只是买着玩儿的
Really? Yes.
这样啊,没错
But forget about me. What's going on with you?
别说我了,你是怎么回事
You've befriended somebody from a different species,
和一个异类交朋友
and you've turned your closet into a swap meet.
又把自家的衣柜变成了跳蚤市场
What are you, poor now?
什么状况,你破财了
No, I just didn't want that bag anymore.
没有,我只是不想要那个包了
I'll give you back your money.
我把钱退给你
Don't bother. Take my Andrew Jacksons
别麻烦了,收下我的这点小钱
and introduce them to your Benjamin Franklin.
再攒点大钱
Put it towards my birthday present.
到时给我买件生日礼物吧
I registered at saks.
我可是塞克斯百货的会员
You need something?
有事吗
Uh, no.
没有
If this test isn't happening,
如果考试还不开始
are we allowed to leave the room?
我们可不可以离开
They just posted a tornado watch in Delaware County.
特拉华郡刚刚发布了龙卷风预警警报
No one's going anywhere. Have a seat.
所有人不得离开,坐下吧
Tell me you're a basketball fan.
你是篮球迷吧
Why?
什么事
Got floor seats to the Sixers game friday night.
我有周五晚上76人比赛的场内票
They're playing the Celtics.
对凯尔特人
No. That's really sweet
我不是球迷,不过你真好
It's not a date.
这不是约会
I mean, it's a date, but it's not a datedate.
我是说,是个约会,但不算正式约会
I think I already have plans.
我已经有安排了
Okay.
好吧
Another time, another season.
那下次吧,下个赛季什么的
Do you like hockey?
喜欢曲棍球吗
Never mind, no girl likes hockey.
算了,女孩都不太喜欢曲棍球
I'll work on this.
我再想办法吧
Wait, where are you going?
等等,你要去哪
They said we couldn't leave the building.
他们说我们不能离开这栋楼
There are other rooms around here that are more fun than this.
去其他的房间,会比待在这儿有趣得多
Wanna come?
一起来不
So, how do you like your toast
吐司烤几分熟
Barely warm, or burnt to a crisp?
温的还是烤到脆脆的
Uh, whatever's easier.
哪种简单做哪种
Barely warm it is!
那就温的了
Uh, wait, no. Listen, let's just wait a second.
等下,不,等一会吧
The lights will come back on.
马上就来电了
I better look for some candles.
我还是去找几根蜡烛吧
No, no. No, no, don't do that.
不,不用,不用,别找了
The power is gonna come back on.
赶紧来电啊
It has to. This was due yesterday.
必须的啊,昨天就截止了
What is it?
什么东西
Uh, jeez. It's a...
天啊,是...
It's a permission slip.
是家长同意书
My son is on a lacrosse trip,
我儿子要参加一个曲棍球训练营
and I forgot to send in his permission slip.
我忘记提交家长同意书了
Ella always handled this stuff, and I...
这些事都是埃拉处理的,我...
I just forgot.
我完全忘了
I can't keep up.
总是忘这忘那的
Can you call the coach?
能给教练打电话吗
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
You know, I'm not doing very well at this...
这些事,我都处理不好
This whole, uh, singleparent thing.
这些当爹又当妈的事
Everything is just falling through the cracks.
真是事事不顺
You've only been on your own for a couple weeks, Byron.
拜伦,你才一个人过了几星期而已
You should cut yourself some slack.
不要对自己苛求太多
Do you play?
你会弹吉他
Shh, it's a secret.
嘘,要保密哦
Why?
为什么
My parents have this recurring nightmare
我老爸老妈一直
I'll bail on college and beg for quarters in the subway.
怕我辍学,跑去地铁站卖唱
I know that.
我听过
My parents listened to it.
我爸妈都爱听这首
Theythey used to.
他们过去常听
So intense.
真吓人
I could play louder.
那我弹响点儿
What's so funny?
什么这么好笑
Their names.
书里的名字
Pip. Mr. Wopsle. Uncle Pumblechook..
匹普,伍甫赛先生,潘波趣叔叔
They all sound like stuffed animals.
听起来就跟毛绒玩具的名字一样
I can't believe you already finished it.
真不敢相信你已经读完了
Want me to tell you what happens?
要告诉你内容吗
I can make you a cheat sheet.
我可以给你写个情节提要
You know, you should really let me braid your hair sometime.
哪天有空,我得好好帮你扎个辫子
I had a dream last night about Jenna.
我昨晚梦见詹娜了
Emily, don't.
艾米丽,别想了
Okay, stop thinking about that.
别想那件事了
There's all sorts of operations and stuff they can do.
谁知道他俩在里面干嘛
I dreamt that she came back and she was fine.
我梦见她回来了,她很好
She could see perfectly, and she forgave us.
能看见东西,也原谅我们了
That's why I love you.
我就喜欢你这点
You're big on happy endings.
总幻想有皆大欢喜的结局
So is Dickens, by the way.
跟狄更斯一样
Pip gets Estella in the end.
艾丝黛拉终跟匹普走到一起
Can I read you something?
要给你念一段吗
"I loved her against reason,
我爱她是违背常理
against promise, against peace,
是妨碍前程,是失去自制
against hope, against happiness,
是毁灭希望,是断送幸福
against all discouragement that could be."
是注定要尝尽一切的沮丧和失望的
Did you get to that part yet?
你读到这段了吗
They want everybody in the library.
大家都必须去图书馆
Safety reasons.
安全起见
Aria, are you coming?
艾瑞亚,你不走吗
Um, yeah, yeah. I'll be right down.
走啊,马上就走
I just have to ask Mr. Fitz a few homework questions.
我还有几个问题想找费兹老师解答
So, you're back.
你回来了
I never left.
我从没离开过
You were out.
可你一直没来上课
Were you sick?
你生病了吗
I only ask because you never answered my calls...
我这么问,是因为你从不接我电话
or my emails.
也不回邮件
I went to New York.
我去了趟纽约
Why?
去干嘛
To... deal with family issues.
去处理家里的事
Family issues!
家里的事
My issues.
好吧,是我的事
I needed to clear my head.
我需要时间冷静冷静
Okay, are you clear?
那现在冷静完了没
Do you know what you want?
知道自己想要什么了吗
I interviewed at another school, and...
我去了另一所学校面试
So what you want is to not be here at all.
所以你想要的,就是赶快离开
Will you please let me finish?
能不能听我说完
I'm sorry, I've just gotten used to filling in the blanks myself.
很抱歉, 我已经习惯自己解惑了
You tell me at homecoming
返校节的时候
that you got a haircut for me,
你说为我剪了新发型
and then you just fall off the face of the earth?
然后一转眼却人间蒸发了
I spent days thinking about you!
你知不知道,我每天都想着你
I thought about you every second I was gone.
我也每时每刻在想你
But I also thought about the consequences,
但我得顾及后果
the questions from the principal,
我得考虑怎么跟校长,董事会
The school board, your parents.
还有你家长交代
My parents?
我家长
We just can't go back to the way it was.
我俩回不到过去了
Things need to change.
必须有所改变
No, they already have.
不,是已经结束了
Mm. I think I just lost service.
怎么突然没信号了
Hanna just sent me a text.
汉娜刚给我发了条短信
Girls are fine.
她们一切都好
Oh, good.
那就好
Do you want an ice cube for that?
你要加冰块吗
We should use 'em before they melt.
趁着融化之前得赶快用掉
Do you know...
你知道...
why Ella left?
埃拉为什么离家出走吗
Does everyone on the street know?
是不是已经人尽皆知了
Well, at least one person's
不过至少还能有人愿意
still willing to let me use her fax.
借我用传真机
I don't take sides.
我一向中立
I know that things are never black and white.
我知道凡事没有绝对的对错
It's so bizarre, isn't it?
总感觉怪怪的
I mean, you spend this huge chunk of your life as a couple,
跟她过了大半辈子
and then suddenly you're not... a couple.
却突然变得形单影只
You may as well just disappear.
就像人间蒸发
It's almost like you don't exist.
变成了空气一般
I had the same conversation a while back...to myself in the mirror.
我也曾对着镜子,跟自己这么说
Took me months before I went to see a movie alone.
过了好几个月才敢一个人看电影
What did you see.
什么电影
Transformers 2.
《变形金刚II》
I thought I wouldn't run into anyone over 12...
我本以为片场里都是些未满12岁的孩子
But I forgot they have parents, and...
却忘了他们有家长陪着,于是...
I spent the first half of the movie
于是我上半场忙着
dodging a coworker and his wife,
躲旁边的同事和他妻子
and the second half crying into my popcorn.
下半场捧着爆米花独自落泪
Why?
为什么
'cause it seemed like I was the only one there
因为我好像是那儿唯一一个
who didn't have anyone to share popcorn with.
单独吃一份爆米花的人
Yeah. Yeah, I hear ya.
是啊,是啊,我理解
See, I've got this faculty dinner to go to next saturday night,
我下周六晚有个教工晚宴要参加
and honestly, I don't think I can do it.
但说实在的,我觉得我一个人去不了
It's at this moroccan restaurant out by campus.
地点就在学校旁边的摩洛哥餐厅
I'm not very adventurous
对于我叫不出名字的食物
with foods I can't pronounce.
我一直不太敢尝试
Ella was my tastetester.
埃拉一直是我的品尝师
You should call me.
你应该打电话给我
I'll walk you through the menu.
我可以帮你看看菜单
Why don't you come with me and make sure I don't eat goat?
要不你和我一起去,以防我吃到羊肉
I've been there. They do a very nice goat.
我去过那里,他们的羊肉做的很好吃
Move! All the way in, people!
往前走,别停
You don't need to touch every locker.
你们不必伸手碰每个柜子
Come on!
快点
This sucks.
真是糟透了
First time I get to photograph a real tornado,
我第一次有机会拍真正的龙卷风
and they shove us in a room without windows.
他们却把我们推到一个没有窗户的小屋里
You don't want to see a real tornado.
你不会想看到真正的龙卷风的
Of course he does. He wants to get to Oz
他当然想,他还想去奥兹国
so he can ask the wizard for a penis.
请巫师帮他变性呢
Mona, can I talk to you for a sec?
梦娜,我能和你谈谈吗
Why can't you leave him alone?
你就不能放过他吗
What has he ever done to you?
他又没对你做过什么
Besides remind you that two short years ago, we were him.
别忘了,在两年前,我们也和他一样
He bugs me.
我看他不爽
Yeah, well, I think you're the one who needs a trip to Oz.
好吧,我觉得你才是该去奥兹国的人
See if the wizard can find you a heart.
也许巫师能帮你找到你的心
Hey, I don't think this test is gonna happen today.
喂,我估计今天考不成了
You can take a break.
你休息一会儿吧
Not all of us sailed through trig.
不是所有的人都能顺利通过考试
Alex, are we ever gonna get past this?
阿历克斯,我们真的能度过难关吗
Past what?
什么难关
Whatever happened between you and my mom.
你和我妈妈之间发生的事
You don't have to talk about it
你没必要谈论这个
It's not up to me to tell you. It's up to your mother.
让我来告诉你,决定权在你妈妈那里
I need to find a French family
我要找一个十分欢迎宾州女孩的
that's dying to host a nice girl from Pennsylvania.
法国寄宿家庭
Paris would be so awesome.
巴黎实在是太棒了
Roll out of bed,
早上醒来后
eat a croissant, shop for two hours,
吃个羊角面包,逛两个小时的街
take a nap in the louvre,
中午在卢浮宫小憩一会儿
eat another croissant, shop for two hours.
再吃个羊角面包,再逛两个小时街
Oh, have you seen this?
对了,你看过这个吗
I got it in the French catalogue.
我从法国商品目录里买的
They have them in, like, every color.
那上面每种颜色都有
Do me a favor? Hook it for me, would you?
帮我个忙,替我扣上,好吗
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Nothing. I just...
没,我只是
You just what?
你只是什么
Just because we kissed in the library, Emily,
艾米丽,别以为我们刚在图书馆接吻了
doesn't mean I'm into you like that.
你就可以这么做
A kiss is a kiss.
那不过是一个吻罢了
I like boys...
我喜欢的是男生
And trust me, if I'm kissing you,
还有,相信我,那个吻
it's because it's practice for the real thing.
不过只是个接吻练习罢了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
You're my ride, remember?
我要搭你的车,不记得了吗
Hello? Is someone here?
有人在吗
My god!
我的天啊
What's happening?
发生了什么
Hello?
有人吗
Is someone here?
有人在吗
Where is my bag?
我的包去哪儿了
Where is the letter?
那封信去哪儿了
Mr. Fitz? Hi.
费兹老师,你好
Uh, they need first aid supplies, too.
他们还需要急救箱
Is somebody hurt?
有人受伤了吗
No, no, no, no. It's just a preventative measure.
不不不,只是以备不时之需
I'm Ella Montgomery, Aria's mom?
我是埃拉·蒙哥马利,艾瑞亚的母亲
We met At the theater.
我们在,在电影院说见过
II remember.
我记得
Well, of course you would. Why wouldn't you?
你当然会记得,不是吗
We practically met in the dark.
我们第一次也是在黑暗中见的面
Why are these lights working?
这些灯怎么亮了说
Uh, emergency fixtures?
可能是应急灯吧
I guess the generator just kicked in.
我猜是发电机修好了
Do you think they have anything to eat in here?
你觉得他们会在这里放点吃的吗
We've got some jangled nerves out there,
外面的孩子们有些紧张
and I think food would really help.
食物肯定能安抚他们的情绪
Well, why don't we take a look under here?
好吧,我们来看看这里有什么吧
Uh, how are you doing... with the storm?
你觉得这场暴风雨怎么样
Oh, me? I love this weather,
我吗,只要不用在暴风雨里穿梭
as long as I don't have to fly through it.
我还是挺喜欢这天气的
Which, if we were on a plane right now,
我是说如果我们是在飞机上的话
I'd probably be in your lap.
我很有可能已经躲到你膝下了
Uh, how many waters do we need?
我们需要多少瓶水
Uh, I would bring them all.
我会把所有的都带上
Can you shine that over here? Sure.
你能照一下那里吗,当然
You would think they'd have protein bars or something.
这里可能有蛋白棒之类的食品
Did they at least open the school cafeteria this morning?
今天早上至少食堂开张了吧
Uh, I don't know. I got here late.
我不清楚,我今天来晚了
Drove back from New York.
刚从纽约开车回来
You did?
真的吗
In this weather, that's dedication.
在这样的天气里开车,真是精神可嘉
No wonder Aria talks so highly about you.
难怪艾瑞亚对你评价这么高
Well, I am grateful to have her in my class.
她能在我的班上我很荣幸
She's, uh, she's very engaged.
她学习很认真
Good.
很好
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗
Sssure.
当然
Have you noticed any changes in Aria in the past few weeks?
你有没注意到最近艾瑞亚有什么变化说
I only ask because, um, my husband and I,
我这么问,是因为,我和我丈夫
we separated, and I was wondering if and how
我们分居了,我很担心
that's affecting Aria at school.
这会不会影响到艾瑞亚在学校的表现
It's not really a question you can directly ask your kid.
你不可能直接问你孩子这样的问题
Of course not. I'm sorry...
当然了,我很抱歉
about you and your husband.
关于您和您的丈夫
As far as Aria goes, I haven't noticed anything,
至于艾瑞亚,我没觉察出她有什么
Um... alarming.
有什么不对劲
Good. She's very strong.
那就好, 她很坚强
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊,是啊
But she puts up a good front,
但她伪装得很好
and, um, when she's hurt
当她受伤了
and she wants to shut you out,
她会把自己封闭起来
you could die of frostbite.
让周围的人都觉得很心寒
Oh, protein bars.
蛋白棒
Excuse me. Sure.
麻烦让一下,好
You know, I'm really glad
你知道吗,有你在她的身边
that she has you in her life right now,
我真的很高兴
an adult that she admires.
你是她敬仰的师长
Looks like we'll have to make...
看起来我们得
We're gonna have to make a couple of trips.
我们得运好几趟了
Hey, everything okay with Mr. Fitz?
嘿,费兹老师还好吧
Yeah, uh, just had a few questions.
是的,只是有些疑问
He was out last week.
上周他一直不在
You have an incredible voice. We should do that again.
你的歌声动听极了,我们该再来一次
Emily, you've been in there this whole time?
艾米丽,你一直都在这儿吗
I didn't hear the announcement.
我没听见广播
I was looking for my purse.
我找钱包来着
It's probably still in the library.
有可能还在图书馆
Look, Em, if you were hooking up with Maya last night,
艾米,如果你昨晚是去和玛雅约会
you can tell Aria and Spencer.
你可以告诉艾瑞亚和斯宾塞
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm just saying it doesn't have to be this huge secret.
我只是说这不是什么大秘密
It's not like I fell apart.
我听了又不会崩溃
Okay, can we not talk about this in here?
好了,我们能不在这儿谈这件事吗
Look, I'm just saying you can trust them.
我只是说你可以相信她们
Emily, I think we found something that belongs to you.
艾米丽,我们刚刚找到了你的东西
Could you come with me, please?
跟我来一下,好吗
Emily! Let's go.
艾米丽,走啊
Is that your bag on the table?
桌上的包是你的吗
Where'd you find it?
你在哪儿找到的
I shouldn't have to tell you
你应该知道
that leaving a bag unattended in a public place,
把包随便落在公共场所
not a very smart move.
可不是明智之举
What is going on?
发生什么事了
Oh, perfect! We can all be together for an update.
棒极了,我们能一起见证这个最新消息了
No, we're supposed to be in the girls' locker room.
不,我们现在应该在女生休息室
Well, I'm guessing you girls
我猜你们这帮女生
are used to being in places you're not supposed to be.
已经习惯来你们不该来的地方
Did you tell your friends where you were last night,
你跟朋友们说了昨晚你去哪儿了吗
when you weren't studying for the test?
在你本该复习的时候
See, 'cause I got these really interesting photos.
看吧,我拿到了这些有趣的照片
Go ahead and pass it around.
传给其他人看看
There's plenty more where that came from at the precinct.
还有更多其他照片呢
And I see you didn't get a chance to clean your shoes either, huh?
貌似你也没空清理一下鞋子,是吧
That's not why I went there.
我去那儿不是因为那个
Really? So you didn't go back to the memorial
真的,所以你没回纪念水池
to finish up Toby's handiwork?
继续完成托比的杰作,对吗
Or were you just there covering up his tracks?
还是你想帮他掩盖行踪
I found it like that. It was already destroyed.
我去时就已经那样了,水池已经被毁了
Really?
是吗
Then let me ask you a question.
那么我问你个问题
What were these doing in your bag?
这东西怎么会在你包里
Souvenirs? Something Toby asked you
纪念品,还是托比让你
to save so he can keep it for his trophy collection?
为他保存的战利品
This has nothing to do with Toby!
这和托比没有关系
Em, why do you have those?
艾米,你拿这些做什么
You put those in there, you creep.
是你把这些放进包里的,你这个变态
Emily would never do that.
艾米丽决不会做这种事
The memorial was her idea.
做纪念水池是她的主意
Yeah, so I heard.
对,我也听说了
Nice cover, huh?
伪装得不错
You want me to share this with them,
你想要我和她们分享这个吗
or would you like to?
还是你想自己来
Go ahead and tell them about the angry letter
给她们念念这封
that you wrote to Alison...
你写给艾莉森的愤怒的信
Which is dated, by the way,
顺便说一下,日期是
three days before she disappeared.
艾莉森失踪的前三天
You had no right to read that.
你无权读那封信
Emily, what is in that letter?
艾米丽,信里写了什么
Tell her. Tell her how you wanted
告诉她,告诉她因为艾莉森拒绝了你
to punish Alison for rejecting you.
所以你想惩罚她
Tell her how you felt relieved at the funeral.
告诉她,在葬礼上你感到多么解脱
Yeah, she wasn't gonna be around to humiliate you anymore, was she?
是啊,她再也不能羞辱你了,不是吗
I went back to that memorial to say I was sorry.
我回水池那儿,是想跟她说一声对不起
There were horrible things in that letter,
信里我说了很多难听的话
and I didn't mean them.
但都不是真心的
Suddenly she was gone, and...
突然她就不在了
I loved her as more than a friend.
我爱她,不是普通朋友的那种爱
I just never had the chance to tell her in the right way.
但我一直没有合适的机会告诉她
Give her the letter back. Give it back to her now,
把那封信还给她,现在就还给她
Or I swear to god,
否则我对天发誓
I will rip your head off!
我会亲手扭掉你的脑袋
Sorry, I can't.
抱歉,我不能
And we're not leaving this room
除非你告诉我
until you tell me what you were doing
为什么要带着艾莉森的纪念水池碎片
carting around pieces of Alison's memorial.
否则谁都不准离开
I took them because they
我带着它们是因为
were the only things that weren't broken.
它们是唯一不会破碎的东西
What's going on in here?
这里发生了什么
Why aren't they in the locker room with the other kids?
为什么她们没和其他孩子一起呆在休息室
Who are you?
你是哪位
Her mother. I mean, if this is the school's idea
她的妈妈,如果保证我孩子的安全
of keeping my child safe, I'm glad I came back.
是学校的主意,我很高兴我回来了
Honey, why is she crying?
宝贝儿,她为什么哭
He accused her of killing Alison.
他指控她杀了艾莉森
What? He went through her purse
什么,他搜查她的钱包
and now he's accusing Hold it. Hold it.
并且指控,等等,等等
You're questioning minors without an adult present?
你在成年人不在场的情况下审问未成年人
What police department do you work for?
你是哪个警局的
What century are you in?
现在是什么年代
Ma'am, I would advise you
夫人,我想建议你
No, I would advise you to back off,
不,是我要建议你别再插手这件事
because anything that they've said to you
因为刚刚她们对你说的话
is inadmissible in a courtroom, period.
在法庭上都是无效的,就这样吧
Let's go.
我们走
Emily, honey, grab your things.
艾米丽,亲爱的,把东西带走
What were you thinking?
你脑子里在想些什么
I have a homicide to solve, okay?
我在调查一起谋杀案
Not anymore you don't. You're done.
不再是了,都结束了
You're done with this investigation,
这起案件调查就此结束
unless you want to face me down with the opposing counsel
除非你想和我的律师面谈
So, what's gonna happen to him?
他会怎么样呢
Can they get him off the force?
他会被免职吗
If he's smart, he'll leave before that happens.
如果他不傻的话,他会在被开除之前辞职
Oh, where did he get that protein bar?
他是从哪儿弄到蛋白棒的
Oh. I'll get you one.
我去给你拿
Em.
艾米
I wish I'd known.
我希望早点知道这件事
Hey, Alison loved you,
艾莉森是爱你的
And I don't know if it was in the way that you wanted her to,
我不知道是否是你所希望的那种爱
but I know that she did.
但我确定她是爱你的
Can I have your attention, please?
大家安静一下
The storm warning has just been lifted,
风暴预警解除了
but the S.A.T. will have to be rescheduled.
但高考将改天举行
You looking for somebody?
你在找谁
Alex, but...
阿历克斯
he might've already left.
好像他已经走了
Didn't you bring an umbrella?
没带雨伞吗
Yeah.
带了
Mom, thank you for stopping in.
妈,你来得真及时
It was pro bono. Let's go.
应尽的义务,走吧
Wait, I
等一下
I really can't sit in the car the whole ride home
我想知道你和阿历克斯之间发生了什么
Without asking what happened between you and alex.
不然我没法安心坐你的车回家
What did he say?
他怎么说的
Nothing. He won't talk about it.
什么也没说
Oh, my god. This requires closing a door.
不是吧,这件事还需要关起门来说
Maybe I should just walk home.
也许我真该自己走回家
Remember that weekend when your father took you and Melissa to D.C.?
还记得你爸带你和梅丽莎去华盛顿特区
I stayed behind.
而我留在家的那个周末吗
Yeah...
记得
I said I had to work all weekend,
我说我周末都得工作
But that wasn't the truth.
其实这不是真的
I spent most of Friday drunk.
我周五喝得酩酊大醉
Sunday I was hung over.
周日我宿醉
Saturday I don't remember at all.
周六我不记得发生什么了
Okay, I think I actually changed my mind.
我改主意了,我不想听下去了
I really don't need to know.
我没必要知道
I started at the club Friday morning.
周五早晨我在俱乐部
It was empty. There wasn't a soul to talk to,
俱乐部空荡荡的,没个能聊天的人
So I ordered a sidecar,
我点了一杯边车(鸡尾酒)
Then another and another.
然后一杯接一杯
By the time lunch rolled around,
到午饭时间时
I'd walked through a trellis
我经过一个花坛
and couldn't find my shoes.
把鞋给弄丢了
It was Alex's first week there.
那是阿历克斯在那儿上班的第一周
He kindly listened to me spill my guts,
他好心地听着我的倾诉
And later poured me into a cab.
然后把我送进了计程车
With my shoes.
还找到了我的鞋
Why were you spilling your guts to Alex?
你干吗要向阿历克斯倾诉
I had a doctor's appointment before I went there.
我去那之前去看了医生
They removed a lump from my breast.
医生从我胸部取出一个肿瘤
I was feeling a little overwhelmed...
我有一点不知所措
And powerless.
很无力
After that, I avoided the club for months.
在那之后,我有几个月都没去俱乐部
The next time I saw Alex,
我再次见到阿历克斯时
I made him promise that he would never, ever bring it up.
我让他保证永远不会再提这件事
Mom, are you sick?
妈,你病了吗
No.
没有
Well, why didn't you and dad tell us?
那你和爸爸干嘛不告诉我们呢
What makes you think your dad knows?
你怎么会觉得你爸爸知道这件事
Spencer...our family
斯宾塞,我们家
doesn't handle imperfection very well.
一向不擅长处理危机
Mom,
being sick is not an imperfection.
生病不是什么危机
Just so you know,
告诉你吧
I gave up sidecars for spritzers.
我不喝边车,只喝汽酒了
And by the way... Alex is a lovely kid.
顺便说一句,阿历克斯是个不错的孩子
He's a keeper.
他信守了诺言
I'm impressed.
我很惊讶
You could do brain surgery with those hands.
你就是用这双手做脑部手术
No, honestly, I can do a pedicure.
不,老实说,我也可以做美甲的
Okay, let's hey, let's try this again.
好吧,再发一次
Okay. Wait.
等一下
I think it already went.
我想已经发过去了
"Transmission received." There you go.
"已接收" 拿着吧
Fantastic. Well, I owe you big time.
太棒了,我可欠你一个大人情
All right, you're off the hook for carpool this week.
你这周不用找搭车的了
I will drive Hanna to school every day,
我可以每天送汉娜上学
And I'll see you for dinner on Saturday night.
周六的晚餐见
Right! Saturday.
好的,说定了
You know what, I don't know what I was thinking, actually.
其实,刚才我有点短路
I can't have dinner
这周六我没法
at that Moroccan restaurant this Saturday.
和你在那家摩洛哥餐厅吃晚餐了
Mike has a scrimmage game late in the afternoon,
迈克那天下午有一场训练
And I promised I would take his team out afterwards.
我答应要请他和队友们吃饭的
Yeah, actually, Saturday isn't... Good for me, either.
好的,其实周六我也有事
But wwe'll figure out something.
我们再定时间吧
Definitely.
当然
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你,没关系
For this.
多谢了
Bye.
再见
Yeah. Bye.
好的,再见
All right, I'll see you later, man.
好吧,一会儿见
Hey.
I just wanted to say I think we should
我想我们应该一起出去
Have that datedate.
来场正式约会
Seriously? When?
真的吗,什么时候
How about friday?
周五怎么样
I think I'm having dinner at my mom's on friday,
我和我妈周五一起吃饭
But how about saturday?
周六怎么样
Yeah, works for me.
没问题
Hey.
What was that for?
这是怎么了
I can't tell you. It's a secret.
不能告诉你,秘密
So, 96 bucks for your leather jacket.
你的皮衣炒到了96美元
Going... going...
还在涨,还在涨
Gone. Cool! That was easy.
卖出去了,也挺简单的嘛
Listen, um... I don't know what you said to Mona,
我不知道你和梦娜说什么了
But thank you.
但是谢谢你
She actually made it through two hours in the locker room
在休息室的两个小时里
without spitting on me.
她没说我一句坏话
Yeah, you don't need to thank me.
你没必要感谢我
Yeah, I do.
当然有必要
No, you don't. I'm your friend...geek.
不必了,你是我的朋友嘛,宅男
Hanna...
汉娜
I know you wanna kiss me.
我知道你想吻我

重点单词   查看全部解释    
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的

 
original [ə'ridʒənl]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的

联想记忆
update [ʌp'deit]

想一想再看

v. 更新,补充最新资料
n. 更新

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
bracelet ['breislit]

想一想再看

n. 手镯

联想记忆
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 压榨,挤压,塞进
n. 压榨,勒索,榨取

 
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感谢的

联想记忆
generator ['dʒenəreitə]

想一想再看

n. 发电机,发生器

联想记忆
absurd [əb'sə:d]

想一想再看

adj. 荒唐的
n. 荒唐

联想记忆
custodian [kʌs'təudiən]

想一想再看

n. 管理人,保管人,监护人

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。