Previously on Pretty Little Liars...
《美少女的谎言》前情回顾
Hanna, we have to make some adjustments.
汉娜,我们得略作调整
This is a onepaycheck family,
我们现在是单份工资收入家庭
and we can no longer live a twopaycheck life.
过不起双份工资的生活
I love this song. B26.
我喜欢这首歌,B碟第26首
It was one kiss! Listen to me, Alison.
只是接了个吻,听我说,艾莉森
Or what? If you say one word
否则怎样,如果你跟我姐说了
to my sister about Ian,
伊恩的事
I will tell everyone the truth about the Jenna thing.
我就会把詹娜那件事的真相公之于众
Ian? Wait, Melissa's Ian?
伊恩,等等,梅丽莎的前男友吗
Where are the pictures?
照片到哪去了
I'm trying to find a way to tell you
我想找个恰当的方式告诉你
about what happened last summer.
去年夏天到底发生了什么
Toby, you're scaring me.
托比,你吓到我了
Emily, wait!
艾米丽,等等
So, where's Toby now? We don't know.
那托比现在何处,不知道
Looks like he handed her over to a nurse and ran off.
他好像把她交给一个护士之后就跑掉了
Toby called Alison the night she died?
艾莉森死的那晚,托比打电话给她了
He did, or somebody else did using his phone.
是的,不然就是别人用他的手机打的
So, is Toby dead? I couldn't bring myself to ask.
托比死了吗, 我不敢问
"Thanks for getting Toby out of my way. A"
"谢谢你们帮我除掉了托比,A"
Okay, I need to ask you guys something,
好了,我要问你们一个问题
and I need you to be totally honest with me.
你们一定要诚实回答我
Of course.
当然
Is this side of my face fatter than this side?
我这半边脸是不是比这边胖啊
No.
没有啊
Is that Ian?
那是伊恩吗
Yeah. I hear he's the new field hockey coach.
没错,听说他现在是新曲棍球教练
Does Melissa know he's back?
梅丽莎知道他回来了吗
I don't know why she ever broke up with him.
真搞不懂她当初为什么要和他分手
She didn't. He broke up with her.
不是她提出的,是伊恩甩了她
Hey. The first one's for my bestie,
大家好,第一份给我的小甜心
and one for each of you,
剩下的你们每人一份
my bestie's other friends.
小甜心的朋友们
Oh, uh... What's this?
这是什么
Oh, nothing. Only an invitation
没什么,就是一份史上最赞的
to the most awesome birthday party ever
生日宴会的邀请函
Camp Mona.
梦娜营地
Camp Mona?
梦娜营地
Don't let the camping part scare you.
别被野营吓到了
It's "glamping," not camping.
是"美女集中营",不是野营
"M" is for Mona and massages, not mosquitoes.
M代表梦娜和按摩,与蚊虫无关(这三个词都以M开头)
Oh, Naomi, Riley! Hey, wait up!
娜欧米,莱莉,等一下
Why is Mona inviting us to her birthday party?
梦娜为什么请我们去她的生日宴会
She knows that we're friends again,
她知道我们和好如初了
and she's just trying to reach out to you.
她只是想和你们搞好关系罢了
She's trying to be nice.
她在向你们示好
So, are you gonna go?
那么,你们要去吗
I know she's your friend, but...
我知道她是你的朋友,但是
I'm gonna have to pass.
我去不了了
I've got this...
我还有这个
I got a lot of stuff to do this weekend.
这周末排得满满的
Me too.
我也是
"Camp Mona's a scavenger hunt and I'm the prize."
"梦娜野营是场寻宝比赛,奖品就是我"
"Come and find me, bitches."
"快来找我吧,小贱人们"
"A"
"A."
Talk to a representative.
去跟代理说
Ugh! Screw you!
去你妈的
Is everything all right?
你还好吗
Uh, yeah.
还好吧
Can I help?
要我帮忙吗
I'm handling it.
我能搞定
You have reached the A1 Mortgage Company's
这里是A1抵押贷款公司
department of delinquent accounts and foreclosures.
拖欠账户与产权回收部
Please select from the following menu...
请您选择所需业务
It's the birthday girl!
小寿星来了
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
The birthday girl wants to be shopping
小寿星想等商场一开门
the second the stores open and have lunch at Rive Gauche.
就冲进去血拼,然后去左岸餐厅吃午饭
Excuse me?
你说什么
Did I say lunch? My bad.
我说的是午饭吗,口误了
It's dinner at Rive Gauche.
是去左岸餐厅吃晚餐
After school.
放学后
Mona.
梦娜
Mrs. M.
M夫人
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Me too.
我也是
Okay, so, should we meet after first period
好了,那我们是第一节课后见
or just bail on school completely?
还是翘掉所有的课
No, you heard my mom. I can't ditch.
不,你听到我妈说了,我不能去
Yeah, so?
听到了,那又怎样
I don't see a locator bracelet on that ankle.
我看你脚踝上没戴追踪器啊
Look, Mona, I really want to go with you
听着,梦娜,我确实很想陪你去
Hanna, do you want to be my friend or not?
汉娜,你到底是不是我朋友
Because lately I'm feeling like you're everybody's friend
我觉得你最近对谁都很好
but mine.
唯独不把我当朋友
You're either with Sean or Shim or the others.
不是和肖恩就是和人妖,或者其他人在一起
This is our special day, and if you screw it up
今天这么重要的日子,如果你不来
I'm not turning the other cheek.
我可要翻脸了
If you disappoint me, I'm going rogue.
你要是让我失望,别怪我不客气
Mona, come on, you know that I'm your friend
梦娜,拜托了,你知道我把你当朋友的
And I totally want to celebrate with you,
我也很想为你庆祝生日
It's just...
但是最近
things have just been a little tight around here.
手头真的有点紧
Ever since my dad left,
自我爸爸离家之后
It really hasn't been that easy to
生活过得很不容易
Hanna.
汉娜
I completely forgot.
我都忘光了
I'm gonna be working late tonight, so...
其实今晚我要加班
This should cover dinner, right?
这么多够了吧
No, mom, I really don't need that.
不,妈妈,不用了
Happy birthday, Mona. Don't forget to lock up.
生日快乐,梦娜,别忘记锁门
Ooh, Ben Franklin. Score.
一张富兰克林(100美元),这下行了
Oh, um, I was gonna do the laundry tonight.
我本来准备晚上洗衣服的
This place is out of control.
家里乱得一塌糊涂
Yeah, well, I guess we're all gonna have to pitch in
是的,不如我们一起好好
a little bit more around here.
商量一下吧
Maybe we could take turns.
或许我们可以轮流上岗
We each choose a night to, uh, cook
每晚轮流烧饭
and then do the laundry and then pay the bills
洗衣服,付帐单
and then help your brother with his homework.
帮你弟弟辅导作业
And then find time to grade papers
然后批改试卷
And write lectures and go to pta meetings.
写写讲义,去参加个家长会
Dad, how much coffee have you had?
爸爸,你咖啡喝多了吧
Are you still having lunch with your mom tomorrow?
明天你还是跟你妈一起吃午饭对吧
Yeah.
是的
At the grill?
在栅格咖啡厅吗
Yep.
是的
What do you think she would do if I were to come along?
如果我过去,你觉得她会有什么反应
Um, I don't know.
我不知道
Why don't you just call her and ask?
你干嘛不自己打电话去问
Dad, no. That's dirty.
爸爸,那件还没洗呢
What's stopping you?
你犹豫什么
She asked me for space.
她说想要一点空间
She moved out.
她都搬出去了
How much more space does she need?
她还想要多大空间
Good morning.
早上好
Juice?
喝果汁吗
Why are you being nice to me?
怎么对我这么好了
Why didn't you tell me Ian was back?
为什么不告诉我伊恩回来了
Because normal for us is not speaking.
因为我们一般不说话
He told me he saw you at Alison's memorial.
他告诉我,他在艾莉森的悼念会上看见你了
Well, we didn't talk.
不过我们没说话
He asked me out for coffee.
他请我去喝咖啡
That's good, right?
那不是很好吗
Ian broke my heart, Spencer,
伊恩伤了我的心,斯宾塞
And I'm still getting over Wren,
而且任这个伤口我还没好
So I said no.
所以我拒绝了
I'm really sorry about Wren, Melissa.
任的事,我感到很抱歉,梅丽莎
I really am.
真的
Yeah.
知道
Uh, no. Here. Let me show you.
不是这样,我来教你
Okay. Like this.
好,像这样
Okay?
懂了吗
Did you like that?
喜欢那个吻吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Well, uh...
那
I'll see you on the field, okay?
球场见吧,好吗
Okay.
好的
Okay, gross.
够了,恶心
What did you see?
你看见了什么
Enough to make me want to puke.
看到了让我想吐的东西
He's your sister's boyfriend,
他可是你姐姐的男朋友啊
And he's, like, old.
而且那么老
Well, it was nothing. Just forget it, okay?
我和他没什么的,别当回事好吗
It looked like you were into it.
看起来你很入戏
Well, I wasn't.
不,我没有
I hope not,
希望你没有
Because if were were, that would make you a skank.
如果真是如此,那你就是个贱人
That would make you a skank.
你就是个贱人
It's a bummer camp Mona's a girlsonly party.
真遗憾,梦娜营地派对只请女生
I was hoping to see you this weekend.
这周末我还想见你呢
Yeah, well, there's Sunday.
没关系,还有星期天
We could...
我们可以
lay around being lazy together watching old movies all day?
懒洋洋地躺在床上,看一天的老电影吗
I love that idea.
这主意我喜欢
Then it's a date.
就怎么说定了
Ready to go?
走吗
Oh, we gotta talk to coach.
我要跟教练谈谈
I'll see you later.
回见
How's my tank?
练得如何了
He plays football, right?
他玩橄榄球的吧
He's actually really smart,
他非常聪明
and he's funny and he loves old movies.
又幽默又喜欢看老电影
You don't owe me an explanation, Aria.
不用解释了,艾瑞亚
You're entitled to be with whoever you want to be with.
你想跟谁好就跟谁好
See you in class.
再见
Yeah.
再见
What could they have found? I don't know.
他们发现什么了,不清楚
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了
The cops are here.
警察来了
I heard they found something of Alison's.
听说他们找到艾莉森案子的新线索了
Spencer Hastings, Aria Montgomery,
斯宾塞·海斯汀,艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利
Emily Fields, Hanna... Hanna Marin.
艾米丽·菲尔兹,汉娜,汉娜·玛琳
Please come to the office.
请到校长办公室来
Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm agent Cooper.
让你们久等了,我是库珀探员
FBI?
联邦调查局的
This is my partner, agent Randall
这是我搭档,兰德尔探员
And we're here because the Bureau was asked by the local authorities
我们来这是因为地方当局要求我们
to assist in the investigation of Alison DiLaurentis' murder.
介入调查艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯谋杀案
I want to show you something that was sent
以下视频是有人
to the Rosewood Police Department by an anonymous source.
匿名寄送到玫瑰镇警局的
The family's given me permission to show it to the four of you.
受害人家属同意我向你四人展示
Wanna see more? I know you want to.
还想看吗,我知道你想
If the girls knew I was seeing you,
要让她们知道我跟你幽会
Oh, my god, they would not stop talking about it.
天呐,她们肯定要八卦好久
I wish they were more mature, but...
真希望她们能成熟点
We don't have a lot of time.
时间不多了
I have to get back before they wake up.
我要在她们醒来之前赶回去
I know you want to kiss me.
我知道你想吻我
Is there anything you can tell me about what you see?
有发现什么疑点吗
They're at the Kissing Rock.
她们在接吻石
It's in the woods behind the lake.
就在湖后面那片树林里
II think this was taken the night Alison disappeared.
这应该是艾莉森失踪那晚拍的
She was wearing that yellow top.
那晚她也穿的这件黄上衣
Wait, that's not her sweater.
等等,那件外套不是她的
Are you sure?
你肯定
Ask me what's in each one of our closets,
我对她们衣橱里的衣服
and I'll give you an itemized list.
了若指掌
I know clothes.
我认得她的衣服
I think she's talking to the older boy.
我觉得是个大男生拍的
Socalled, uh, mystery boyfriend?
所谓的神秘男友吗
Alison didn't want us to know who he was.
艾莉森从不说那个人是谁
Was he an older high school boy?
是高年级男生吗
She only told me enough to make it a secret.
她也只是随口提过
Huh. Alison liked secrets, huh?
艾莉森喜欢保守秘密啊
She thought sharing secrets kept us close.
她说分享秘密才能让我们彼此更亲密
They do, but secrets are made to be found out with time.
没错,可是小秘密终究会大白天下
I know you want to kiss me.
我知道你想吻我
I'm trying to refinance,
我在重新申请贷款
but the house isn't worth as much as it was
但房子已经没有
when I bought out my ex.
买的时候值钱了
I just need another extension.
我想申请延期
I'm sorry, but your request is denied.
抱歉,您的请求已被拒绝
Is anything else I can help you with.
还有什么能帮忙的吗
Please. I'mI'm begging you.
拜托,我求你了
I'm sorry, Mrs. Marin. But the answer is still no.
抱歉,玛琳夫人,但实在是不行
Okay. Have a nice day.
好吧,工作愉快
Mrs. Potter is here,
波特夫人来了
and she'd like to visit her safedeposit box.
她要去保险箱存钱
Every year, like clockwork.
年年如此,异常准时
Thank you.
知道了
Mrs. Potter, how are you?
波特夫人,你好吗
I'm old. How are you?
年老不中用了,你呢
Let me get my key.
我来拿钥匙
My sister died.
我妹妹过世了
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
Here it is.
找到了
I'm the last Potter.
波特家就剩我一个了
When I go, that's the end of the line.
我要是死了,这个家族就要消失了
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Hey.
早啊
Heard you got called down to the office. Everything okay?
听说你被校长叫过去了,没事吧
Yeah. There's a woman in town from the FBI,
没事,来了个联邦调查局的探员
And she just had a few questions about Alison.
她问了几个关于艾莉森的问题
What's this?
这是什么
I don't know.
不知道
"A" Wants you to read page 22.
A要你看22页
It's a poem by Ezra Fitz.
是以斯拉·费兹写的诗
"B26. It's a number.
B26是个数字
It's a song. It's a girl..."
是首曲子,是个女孩
Can I have that? Sure.
能还我吗,当然
Have a nice day, then.
祝你愉快
Take care.
慢走
Oh... Are those butterscotch?
这是牛油糖吗
Help yourself.
请自便
Thank you.
谢谢
Right, see ya next year.
那么,明年见
Uh, you don't know me,
你可能不认识我
But I'm in your fourthperiod social studies class.
我是跟你一起上社会研究课的
Okay.
怎么了
Could you give me the name
能不能把,帮你做抽脂手术的医生
of your liposuction doctor?
介绍给我
Uh, sure.
当然
If I had one.
可我没做过抽脂
God, this day just keeps getting weirder.
天呐,今天真是怪事不断
I'm sorry about lunch.
很抱歉没陪你吃午饭
Did you get my text?
收到我短信了没
I got your text, and then I got a text from "A,"
收到了,紧接着又收到了A的短信
Whoever that is, cluing me into the real reason
不管这个人是谁,反正他跟我说了
you got skinny last summer.
你去年夏天突然变苗条的原因
"A" Sent you a text?
A给你发短信了
I was eating three almonds a day,
我当时每天只吃三粒杏仁
and you were getting liposuction?
而却偷偷跑去做抽脂
No, that's not true.
不,这不是真的
I bought Naomi and Riley
我帮娜欧米和莱莉
matching pajamas for my party.
买了合身的睡衣
I was gonna pick up a pair for you,
本来也想帮你买的
but then I remembered you're not coming.
但我突然想起来你不去了
Of course I'm coming.
我当然要去
Come on, you know I'd never miss your birthday.
别这样,你生日我哪次没去
It's inviteonly, Hanna,
汉娜,只有被邀请的才能去
and you're uninvited.
你已不在被邀名单上了
Mona, you're my best friend.
梦娜,你是我最好的朋友
We were best friends.
我们曾经是最好的朋友
Now you're just somebody I used to hang out with.
只不过现在,你已成为过去时
It's not like I didn't give you a warning.
别怪我事先没打过招呼
Hanna, Mona... Rip cord.
汉娜,梦娜,到此为止
Naomi, Riley.
娜欧米,莱莉,走吧
What was that about?
刚才是怎么了
Um, "A" sent Mona a text,
A给梦娜发了条短信
and I think she just broke up with me.
她刚才跟我绝交了
"A" sent Mona a text?
A给梦娜发短信
I'm so over that bitch.
真是受够了那贱人
I thought you guys were still close.
你们关系不会僵到这地步吧
Not Mona. "A."
没说梦娜,我是说A
What did it say?
她说什么了
It doesn't really matter. It's all lies.
也没什么,都是谎言
Hanna, I'm so sorry.
汉娜,我很遗憾
I know that Mona's really important to you.
我知道梦娜对你很重要
She was my friend when you guys weren't.
我还不认识你们的时候,就和她是朋友了
Well, we're here now,
可现在我们是朋友了
So if you're not going to the party,
如果你不去庆生派对
then we're not going either. No.
那我们都不去了,不去了
No! No, you're going on that scavenger hunt,
不行,你们得去玩寻宝游戏
and I'm going too.
我也得去
"A" might be playing games, but I'm not.
A也许是去玩游戏的,但我不是
I read your poem.
我看过你的诗了
"B26"?
B26
How could you?!
你怎能如此狠心
How could you write these words
既然你写得出这些文字
and feel these feelings
既然你动了真情
but give up on us so easily?
怎么还忍心跟我分手
II never intended for you to read that.
我没想到你会看到这首诗
You let me believe that you didn't love me.
你让我觉得你不爱我了
I thought I was doing the right thing.
我以为我在做正确的事
For you. Not for me.
那是对你而言,对我不是
That's not true.
不是这样的
Oh, are we gonna talk about truth now?
你现在又要跟我说实话了
What, today's truth or yesterday's
到底哪次是实话,今天的,昨天的
or last week's? Because, honestly,
还是上星期的,说真的
I don't know which of your stories to believe anymore.
我不知道你说的哪句是实话
The, uh, "I thought about you every second I was gone" story,
是"离开的时候每时每刻都在想你"这句
or the ones that end with "I'm outta here"?
还是"我要走了"那句
But it wasn't my age that ruined us, Ezra.
以斯拉,今天这局面不是我造成的
You did.
是你
Aria, please.
艾瑞亚,别这样
No. I've moved on.
不,我已经对你死心了
You should, too.
你也该放弃了
What's going on here?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
There is absolutely nothing going on here.
这里什么都没发生过
Is there something you'd like to say to me.
你有话对我说吗
Ian?
伊恩
Am I allowed in?
能进来吗
What part of me not returning your calls do you not understand?
你还不明白,我为什么不接你电话吗
Look, I know you don't want to see me,
听着,我知道你不想见我
and I don't blame you.
我也不怪你
You broke up with me, remember?
是你提出分手的,不记得了吗
I just wanna take you out for coffee.
我只想和你出去喝杯咖啡
You guys are going camping? Cute.
你们几个要出去露营吗,不错
Wait.
等等
Hey. Hey. Wait.
嘿,等下
What?
怎么了
Maybe you should give him a chance.
你应该给他个机会
And you're suddenly looking out for me because...
你突然关心起我来了是因为...
I don't know when this war between us
我不知道我们之间的战争
got started, Melissa,
是何时开始的,梅丽莎
but can't it just be over?
我们和好吧
I'm only 16, and I'm tired.
我才16,我受够这些事了
Is this you trying to fix what you broke with Wren?
你是想借此弥补你和任犯下的过错吗
No. Just trying to do the right thing.
不,我只想做正确的事
Coffee. That's it.
喝咖啡去,我们走
Okay.
好的
Since when are you mending Melissa's relationships?
你从什么时候起打算跟梅丽莎和好了
I kind of owe it to her.
我觉得有点亏欠她
What's she ever done for you?
她为你做过什么吗
It's more about what did I do to her.
你该问我对她做过什么
I'm the reason she and Wren broke up.
她和任分手是因为我
We had a moment, and... Melissa saw us.
我们亲热了一会,结果,梅丽莎看见了
A moment?
亲热了一会
Yeah, it gets worse.
没错,还有更糟的
Yeah, Melissa doesn't know this part.
梅丽莎都不知道这件事
I also had a moment with Ian.
我和伊恩也有过暧昧
Shut up!
不会吧
It was early in the summer before Alison went missing.
是在艾莉森失踪前,暑假刚开始的时候
It was just one kiss,
只是一个吻罢了
but after they broke up we started seeing each other.
但他俩分手后,我们又开始约会了
I feel like the poster child for poor judgment.
我感觉自己就像寄养儿童,心理扭曲
You could've told us, Spencer.
你早该告诉我们的,斯宾塞
Really? 'cause Ali knew about the first kiss,
真的吗,艾莉知道那个吻的事
and she thought I was awful.
她觉得我是个坏人
Well, we are not Ali.
好吧,可我们不是艾莉
I should not tell Melissa, right?
我不能告诉梅丽莎,对吧
Right.
不能
Spence, turn the TV up.
斯宾塞,把电视声音开大点
Authorities searched the family home earlier today,
有关部门在今天早些时候搜查了死者的家
and initial reports have confirmed that
原始报告已经确认,毛衣上的
a bloodstain on the sweater is a match to the victim's.
一块血渍和受害者血型一致
If you just tuned in, police have issued a warrant
如果您刚打开电视,警方已经下发逮捕令
for the arrest of missing Rosewood teen Toby Cavanaugh.
捉拿玫瑰镇失踪少年托比·加瓦诺
He is wanted for the murder of Alison Di Laurentis.
他是杀害艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯的嫌疑犯
That sweater is Toby's!
那件毛衣是托比的
No, Alison was not dating Toby.
不可能,艾莉森不可能在和托比约会
There's no way that that's the guy she's talking to in the video.
她在录像带里的那些话绝对不是对托比说的
Aria, you saw the news. They have proof.
艾瑞亚,你也看到新闻了,警方有凭有据
If it's Toby's sweater,
如果那是托比的毛衣
than he has to be the boy at the kissing rock.
那他肯定就是在接吻石的那个男生了
Is it finally over?
这案是不是就结了
No. Toby's been missing for weeks.
还没,托比失踪好几周了
It won't be over
在警察抓住他之前
until he's behind bars.
这案子不会结
How could I be so wrong about someone?
我怎么会看错人呢
I think the Toby you knew
我想你认识的那个托比
wasn't the Toby that killed Alison.
不是杀艾莉森的那个托比
We all have a dark side.
每个人都有阴暗面
She just brought his to the surface.
只是她把他的阴暗面激发出来了
Alison went missing right after my dad left,
艾莉森就是在我爸离开之后失踪的
and I always hoped that when he came back I'd feel safe again.
我一直盼着他回来,这样我就能找回安全感
You will.
你会的
Can you get that? I think it's my mom.
帮我接下电话吧,估计是我妈
You really want her to know we're together?
你真想让她知道我们在一起啊
She can know we're together
她可以知道我们正在一起
without knowing we're... Together.
但不必知道我们是那种关系
Emily's phone.
艾米丽的手机
Hello?
你好
Is somebody there?
谁啊
I can hear you breathing.
我能听见你呼吸声
Hello?
你好
Mom?
妈
Hello?
有人吗
Dad!
老爸
There she is!
好女儿
Uh, Maya?
玛雅在这儿
I didn't know that she had company.
我不知道她有客人
Um, Dad, this is my friend Maya.
爸,这是我的朋友玛雅
Hi!
您好
Emily's talked so much about you.
艾米丽一直跟我谈起您
I'm really happy to meet you.
很高兴终于见到您了
It's good to meet you too, Maya.
很高兴见到你,玛雅
Oh, God. Look at you.
天哪,看看你
I think we're ready for some family time here,
我们想享受一下与家人团聚的时光
So, uh, Maya?
所以,玛雅
Oh, um. Sure.
当然
I'll, uh, I'll call you later.
我再给你打电话
Okay.
好
So, I have all the fixings for your favorite meal,
我买了你最喜欢的菜
and that's a good thing,
这是件好事
because baked potatoes are making a comeback.
因为烤土豆又要回来了
Come here, my girls.
让我抱抱,宝贝们
Alison, she convinced us that she hated Toby,
艾莉森,她骗我们说她讨厌托比
and I totally believed her.
我居然完全相信她
Ah. Guess she was just playing a game.
我想她只是耍了个把戏罢了
People aren't dolls.
人又不是玩偶
You can't just play with them
你不能玩完了
and then put them back in the box.
就把他们放进盒子里
You've been painting.
你又开始画画了
Yeah. For years, I couldn't find
是啊,多少年了,我一直都没有
the inspiration to get back to it.
重拾画笔的渴望
Little did I know that all I needed
到现在我才明白
was some lies and infidelity to light that fire.
只有谎言和背叛能激起作画的灵感
Do you blame me for keeping that secret?
没有告诉你真相,你怪我吗
I wish you would've told me,
我希望你当初能告诉我
but I don't blame you.
不过我不怪你
I thought I was protecting you.
我以为自己是在保护你
I know.
我明白
I feel that I made a really big mistake, and...
我觉得我真的是大错特错
I just want to make sure
我只想让你知道
you're hearing me when I say I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I hear you, baby.
宝贝,我能理解
But no more secrets, okay?
但是以后不准再有秘密了,好吗
No more secrets.
不再有秘密了
I've been watching the news.
我看了新闻
Are you okay with all this stuff you're hearing?
发生了这么多事,你还好吧
I know it's supposed to feel like closure,
我本以为事情就此结束了
but I only have more questions.
但我却有了更多的疑问
Your mom told me about homecoming.
你妈妈和我说了返校节的事
Toby Cavanaugh?
托比·加瓦诺
Is he the reason you broke up with Ben?
你是因为他,才和本分手吗
He's just a friend. A good friend, actually.
他只是个朋友,是我的好朋友
Emmy, he's dangerous.
艾米,他是个危险人物
You know that now, right?
你现在知道了,是吧
I guess.
也许吧
I just don't understand it.
我只是不明白
The only thing that Toby can give Alison's friends
现在托比能为艾莉森的朋友和家人
and her family now is the truth.
做的唯一一件事,就是说出真相
There's an honor to being truthful.
坦白是光荣的
It could set that boy free.
可以让他重获自由
But what if we're not ready for the truth?
但是如果我们还未准备好听到真相呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
Maybe it'll be too hard to hear.
也许真相会更让人伤心
Emmy,
艾米
you know it's always better to be honest than to tell a lie.
诚实永远比说谎好,这一点你是知道的
Dad...
爸爸
I missed you so much.
我真的很想你
Me too, baby. Me too.
我也很想你,宝贝
Knock, knock.
打扰了
I actually had a good time with Ian.
事实上我刚刚和伊恩聊得很开心
Wow. I will call TMZ.
那我得通知TMZ了(美国名人八卦新闻网)
I was thinking about what you said earlier,
我一直在想你之前说过的话
about being tired.
你说你受够了
You and I hating each other has become a lot of work.
咱俩互相憎恨,太伤心费神了
I didn't know that we hated each other.
我不觉得我们憎恨过彼此
I just I thought we didn't like each other.
我以为我们只是不喜欢对方
You've seen the news, right?
你看新闻了吧
Yep.
看了
Alison fooled us all, didn't she?
艾莉森把我们都耍了,不是吗
I remember her constantly trashing that kid,
我记得她一直都在挤兑他
and the whole time she was seeing him.
可事实是她一直都在和他约会
Well, Ali played a lot of games, Melissa.
艾莉玩了很多小把戏,梅丽莎
That's probably what got her killed.
也许正是因为这样,她才会被杀
I want to finish what I started to tell you at homecoming.
返校节时,我还有话没说完
September 1st is the day I ended it with Jenna.
九月一号是我和詹娜分手的日子
I felt terrible about what we were doing,
我们做那件事的时候,我感觉很糟
but I didn't know how to stop it.
但我不知道要怎么停下来
Stay there, okay?
你就站在那儿,行吗
Please, if you want me to listen,
拜托,如果你想让我听你说
just stay there.
站在那儿别动
Jenna told me she'd tell people that
詹娜说,她会告诉别人
I forced myself on her.
是我强迫她的
She didn't want it to stop.
她不想结束
Jenna wanted to be with you?
詹娜想和你在一起
Jenna was in love with me.
詹娜曾经爱过我
She's still in love with me.
她现在仍然爱我
Thank you so much! That's so sweet.
谢谢你啊,你太好了
I specifically said no gifts, but look at this.
我说过不要礼物的,但看看这些
This is amazing. I'm not gonna say no.
这太好了,我当然不会拒绝
Oh, excuse me. Welcome to Camp Mona!
抱歉,欢迎来梦娜营地
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Oh, whatever it is, I'm sure I'll love it,
不管这是什么,我想我都会喜欢的
And if not, I'll return it.
如果我不满意的话,就会退回去的
Swag!
礼品袋
Oh... Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, it's, um... Subtle.
做的真精致
Okay, tour time.
好了,先参观一下吧
So, over here, we have the massage tent,
这儿是按摩帐篷
The manipedi area, the blow me bar,
美甲区,美发区
And the mini bar.
还有小型吧台
excuse me.
我离开一下
Um, did I just see you eat a cookie?
你刚才偷吃了一块饼干吗
I asked Alison to meet me
我和艾莉森见面
so I could tell her that she did me a favor.
是为了谢谢她
She got me away from Jenna.
她帮我摆脱了詹娜
Why was she wearing your sweater,
那艾莉为什么穿着你的外套
and why would Ali meet you at the kissing rock?
还要和你在接吻石那儿见面
We didn't go anywhere.
我们哪儿都没去
We met right outside of Spencer's barn.
我们就在斯宾塞家谷仓外面见的面
I gave her my sweater because it was cold.
我给她外套是因为天气很冷
When I left her, she was getting in the car
我离开的时候
With some guy, still wearing my sweater.
她穿着我的外套和几个男孩上了一辆车
She was very much alive.
那时她还活蹦乱跳的
You have to tell the police.
你必须把这些告诉警察
You see how it looks.
你已经看到了
They've already decided I'm guilty.
他们已经认定我有罪了
If I don't go to this party,
如果我不去这个聚会的话
My friends are gonna know that something's wrong.
我朋友们就知道出事了
I only came back to say goodbye.
我只是回来和你说再见的
Back from where?
你去了哪里
I spent a year in reform school.
我在少管所待过一年
I've got friends in all the wrong places...
我有些道上的朋友
And misery loves company.
不幸的人总是成团结对的
You can't keep running.
你不能再逃跑了
I need to get as far away from here as I can now.
我跑得越远越好
But if you're innocent
如果你是无辜的话
If? You think I'm lying?
如果,你认为我在说谎
I need you to believe me, Emily.
艾米丽,我需要你的信任
It's all that matters.
这是最重要的事
But I still have so many questions.
但我还有好多疑问
I left my stuff behind the church.
我把我的东西放在教堂后面
If there's any way you can come,
你想来就来吧
my ride's not picking me up until midnight.
我的车午夜前才来接我
If you tell your friends, you know they'll call the cops.
如果你告诉你的朋友的话,她们会报警的
And so I said to her, "If you were invited,
我跟她说,如果你被邀请了
You would've received an invitation."
那你就应该有邀请卡的
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
He came back to tell me that he's innocent
他回来和我说他是无辜的
and that he didn't hurt Ali.
他没有伤害艾莉
He's lying.
他在撒谎
We have to tell the police.
我们报警吧
It's Hanna.
汉娜打来的
Hey.
嗨
Hey, how's my friend Mona?
梦娜怎么样了
Uh... She's Mona.
还是那样
Well, I'm leaving in ten,
我十点就过去
And if "A's" Watching you, I'll be watching her.
如果A在监视你们,那我就监视她
Are you sure you're gonna be okay?
你确定没问题吗
Aria, I went to fat camp for five summers.
艾瑞亚,我连续五个暑假参加减肥夏令营
I can handle some woods.
丛林对我来说是小菜一碟了
Hanna, listen.
汉娜,听着
Emily saw Toby.
艾米莉看到托比了
Hello?
喂
God, service out here sucks.
天哪,这里的信号也太差了
It's from "A."
A的短信
"You found my bracelet.
你们找到了我的手链
Now come find me. Good luck, bitches."
现在来找我吧,祝你好运,小贱人们
I think we're supposed to go to where we found Ali's bracelet.
去发现艾莉手链的地方找找吧
That was in the middle of nowhere.
荒郊野外的去哪找啊
Actually, it was 15 steps east of the halfpoint tree,
就在中点树桩往东十五步处
Which is 136 steps from the main road.
离大路正好136步
You're a freak, and I love you.
你是个怪人,但我爱死你了
Emily, Aria! Your turn to get blown.
艾米丽,艾瑞亚,该你们吹头发了
Well, it has to look like we're here for the party,
至少得装作我们是为这个聚会来的吧
So, go glamp, and I'll be back before it gets dark.
所以分头行动,在天黑之前我会回来的
Is it "A"?
是A吗
No. Uh, just my mom.
是我妈
Shut up.
别说了
What happens if you touch it?
碰一下会怎么样
Did you find anything?
你找到什么了吗
Come here.
过来
Guys, check it out.
你们看看吧
Is Jenna telling us that she's "A"?
詹娜是想告诉我们她就是A吗
I don't think so. There's something else.
我可不觉得,再看看这个
"You're as in the dark as Jenna,"
你们和詹娜一样都被蒙在鼓里
Looking for me in all the wrong places."
找我找错了地方"
Well, if this is the wrong place,
那么,如果不是这里
Then what's the right place?
那会是哪儿呢
Hey.
嘿
Just walking home. Maybe you could give me a lift.
我要回家了,能载我一程吗
I'm not going home.
我现在不回家
II'm late.
我要迟到了
"You're looking for me in all the wrong places."
"你们都找错了地方"
"Looking for me in all the wrong places."
"找错了地方"
Hey, where's Aria?
艾瑞亚人呢
I don't know.
我不知道
We have to go to the wright place.
我们要去正确的地方
Wright.
Wright(和正确发音相同)
Wright's playground!
莱特广场
I think you're actually enjoying this.
你貌似挺享受寻宝行动的
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
I don't blame you for being angry.
你对我发火,我不怪你
I deserve it.
是我活该
I was a coward.
我是个懦夫
I should've fought for you.
我应该争取你的
Yeah? Why didn't you?
是吗,后来又为什么放弃呢
I was looking for another job so I could leave you, Aria.
我找工作是为了离你远一点,艾瑞亚
I was... looking for you.
这工作是为你找的
I thought that if I resigned
我以为我辞职
from rosewood, we'd have a chance.
离开玫瑰镇,我们还会有可能在一起
And then I saw you with Noel,
但是我却看到你和诺埃尔在一起
and...
所以
I decided I was being selfish,
我就觉得自己真的很自私
and if you had a chance of being happy
既然你可以过得这么快乐
without all the complications...
又不用去理会所有的困难
You really are a jerk, Ezra.
你真是个混蛋,以斯拉
You can't just go around deciding
你无权决定
how things are supposed to work out.
我们之间的结局
I mean, you don't get to choose how I feel.
你无权决定我的感受
Look, whether you believe me or not,
听着,不管你信不信
I have always been honest with you.
我一直对你坦诚相待
But you hiding your feelings from me
而你却像在欺骗自己一样
is just like lying.
一直隐瞒对我的感情
I was wrong.
我错了
Forgive me.
原谅我吧
No.
不
Forgive me.
原谅我
Mr. Fitz and...
费兹老师和
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Emily.
艾米丽
Alison loves Ian?
艾莉森爱伊恩
Hanna!
汉娜
Hanna! We're over here.
汉娜,我们在这里
Hanna!
汉娜
Watch out! Hanna, look!
小心,汉娜,有车
Oh, my god! Hanna!
我的天啊,汉娜
Hanna, get up!
汉娜,起来
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Call 911!
打911
There's been an accident!
我们这里出车祸了
We're at the camp rosewood parking lot.
在玫瑰镇露营停车场
Please hurry!
请快点来
She's not breathing.
她没呼吸了
Hanna!
汉娜
Please, no!
别,不要啊
"She knew too much."
"她知道的太多了"
"A"
"A."
Somebody!
来人啊
Hanna!
汉娜
Help!
救命啊
Hanna! Hanna!
汉娜,汉娜
Hanna!
汉娜
Somebody!
来人啊
Help!
救命
I know you want to kiss me.
我知道你想吻我
Come closer.
过来呀