We got a little garden now and they've each got a room of their own.
外面有个小花园 每个人都有自己的房间
I'm gonna get a parttime job and then I'm gonna go back to me books.
我会找个兼职 然后继续念书
Oh, you at college? Open University.
你还是大学生 是开放大学
Yeah, I mucked up a little bit at school so it's like a second chance.
我以前成绩不好 就当重新来过吧
But that all fell apart a little bit when we was at the hostel, but I'm not gonna give up.
住进临时救济房后 学业就中断了 但我不能放弃
Can't, can I?
对吧
Good on you, lass.
好样的 姑娘
It's bloody freezing in here.
这屋里好冷啊
Oh, it must be a short.
肯定是跳闸了
Right, where's your fuse box?
你家的电闸在哪
There's nothing on the metre.
电表里没钱了
The kids are starting school and I wanted to get 'em some nice new clothes.
要开学了我想给他们买点新衣服
And I thought I was gonna get me money tomorrow.
以为明天就能领到救济
Right. I'll bring me tools round and I'll sort this place out for you.
好 我去拿工具箱 今天就帮你安顿好
Will ya? Yeah, course I will.
真的吗 当然啦
Shouldn't take long.
很快就能修好
Right, thank you.
好 谢谢你