D'you have any dependent children aged under twenty living with you?
是否有二十岁以下 尚未独立的子女同住
No, I don't.
没有
It's really important we get this filled in because we need to get the process started.
把这个表填好是很重要的 填好后才能开始评估程序
Yeah.
好
Excuse me, Ann. Can I have a word, please?
不好意思 安 能跟你谈谈吗
Could you just give me thirty seconds, please? We're just getting...
等我三十秒 我们马上就
Well, actually, can I have a word now, in my office?
现在就去我的办公室谈
Thank you.
谢谢
Right. Jesus, I've got you into trouble now.
好吧 天呐 我给你惹麻烦了
I'm really sorry. It's me that should be sorry.
真是对不起 我才应该说对不起
You just carry on, you're doing good.
那继续填吧 你做得很好
You know, Ann, we've spoke about this before.
安 我跟你说过这个问题
That isn't acceptable.
这种做法是不可接受的
I think in this case it's quite reasonable...
我认为他这个情况应该通融
The thing is you're setting a precedent.
你开了一个不好的先例
Oh, bugger. Bugger, it's... Jesus...
烦死了天哪
I don't believe this.
简直不敢相信
No, I only want my share of the football.
不 我只想我在足球发展
Right then, that's the only team you need to know in the northeast, is Newcastle.
你只需要知道东北部唯一的球队纽卡斯尔联队就够了
What other teams do you know?
你还听说过其它球队吗
Er, Middle... Middleborough. Middlesbrough, aye.
呃 米德尔斯堡队 米德尔斯堡队
Middlesbrough. Yeah. Middlesbrough.
米德尔斯堡队 对 米德尔斯堡队
You know, you divvent need to think about them either. Aye?
这破队不用你费神去知道