Right, Dan. Check your National Insurance Number.
丹 确认你的国家保险号
Yep, that's okay.
嗯 没错
Press that button right there, Bill Gates.
按下那个键 比尔盖茨先生
What, this one here? That one there, "Send."
这个键吗 那个 发送键
Huh. It's taken me bloody days to get this sorted out.
这表格折磨了我好几天
Well done, son.
干得漂亮 小伙子
Jobseeker's Application done.
失业津贴申请表 完成
Dan, don't know why you're applying for that after your heart attack.
丹 你有心脏病怎么还申请这个
Right, now I'm printing your appea l form for Employment and Support Allowance.
现在 我就来打印你的 就业支持津贴申诉表
But you can't appeal till they carry out a mandatory reconsideration.
但要等强制再评估后才能申诉
Is that printing out now?
这就在打印了吗
You mean, they could have given it to me just like that?
所以 他们其实当场就能给我
Dan, they'll fuck you around, I'm warning you.
丹 他们会耍得你团团转 给你提个醒
Make it as miserable as possible.
你会生不如死
No accident. That's the plan.
这是他们的本意 绝无例外
I know dozens who have just given up.
我知道很多人直接放弃了
Well they've picked the wrong one if they think I'm gonna give up.
如果他们觉得我会放弃 那就大错特错了
I'm like a dog with a bone, me, son.
逮住骨头的狗是不会撒口的