There you go.
给
Er, we only have one Wagon Wheel left, so I cut it into four.
就剩一块派了 我切成了四块
But you can have two pieces considering you're the host.
你吃两块 因为你是主人
Oh, there you go. I'll put your tea down there.
好嘞 我把你的茶放在这
Oh, hang on. Barclay's Premier League.
噢等等 巴克莱英超联赛
Here's the big question, Stan Li.
最重要的问题来了 史丹李
Did you say "Stan Li"?
你叫他 "斯坦利"
Yeah. Stan Li from Guangzhou.
对 广州的史丹李
Are you two winding me up?
你俩合着伙蒙我呢
No, that's not our style.
那不是我们的风格
Can you hear me, Stan Li?
能听见吗 史丹李
Favourite player in the Premier?
英超最喜欢的球员是
Charlie Adams, Stoke City.
查理·亚当 斯托克城队的
Get the fuck out of here.
你开什么玩笑
Are, are you taking the piss?
不是开玩笑吧
EPL is crazy money, man.
英超真是人傻钱多 哥们儿
Charlie Adam. Four million.
查理·亚当斯 才四百万英镑
No ego. Team player.
不独 团队型球员
Tough guy.
狠角色
You see his goal against Chelsea from his own half?
对阵切尔西 在本方半场的那脚超远吊射
The ball flies up, over Courtois' head. Cross the line, line. Goal!
球高高飞起 越过门将库尔图瓦头顶 进球啦
He's not in China.
他才不在中国
He's in the bloody takeaway down the road.
他不就是路边外卖店小哥吗
You two, you're taking the piss.
你俩被骗啦
Okay, Stan Li, I'll email you my best price.
史丹李 我会把最终报价发给你
Top price.
我的最高价
I'm gonna see how I get on selling these ones I've got, okay?
先看看卖得如何
So I'll let you know.
保持联系
Best price, no bullshit.
最高价哦 别扯淡哦
Remember, Charlie Charlie, all good money.
记住 查理 查理 钞票大帝
Okay, no best price, no more trainer.
不是最高价 不给运动鞋
No more business.
不跟你做生意
No more talkietalkie. No more...
不跟你瞎聊