手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 真爱如血 > 真爱如血第三季 > 正文

真爱如血第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第8集 用红发妞换金发妞

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Sookie? Help me wrap him up.

苏琪,帮我把他裹起来
Vampire burrito.
吸血鬼馅玉米卷吗
Come on. Close the door.
快走,把门关上
I'm riding in the back with Bill.
我和比尔坐后面
Tell me what it is about Sookie Stackhouse
告诉我,苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
that has piqued your interest.
为何激起你如此强烈的兴趣
I'll tell you. Tell me.
我告诉你,说吧
Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that.
我万万没料到,竟是如此缘由
Get out. But I can help.
给我滚,我可以帮忙
Get out!
She's starting to seize.
她有排斥反应
Your friend doesn't have a blood type.
你朋友没有血型
What? Everybody has a blood type.
什么,每个人都有血型
Exactly.
确实
Go, Tommy! Take it to him, Tommy!
去吧,托米,干掉他,托米
I'm sorry, Sam. I know we let you down.
对不起,山姆,我知道我们让你失望了
Till I met you, I thought the Merlottes
遇到你们前,我一直以为
were the worst people I'd ever met. Tommy.
马洛特是世上最坏的人,托米,我们走
You can't stay out of trouble. Who are you?
你似乎总有麻烦缠身,是吗,你是谁
I'm Claudine.
我是克劳汀
The dark approaches.
黑暗来临了
She's dying.
她快死了
Thanks to you.
都是因为你
I can help.
我有办法救她
You have to come with us, Sookie.
跟我们一起走吧,苏琪
Why? He will steal your light.
为什么,他会吸走你的光
What light? How do I get back from here? Claudine!
什么光,我从这儿怎么回去呢,克劳汀
This could be so much less painful
如果你把那句该死的话说出来
if you just said the fucking words.
现在就不会那么痛了
I hereby pronounce you husband and wife.
我在此宣布,你们结成夫妇
Congratulations, Your Majesties.
恭喜,陛下
The Authority will never recognize...
当权者绝不会承认..
Sookie.
苏琪
Back off. Keep out of this.
滚开,躲一边去
I don't take orders from vamps.
老子可不听吸血鬼的指挥
Get away from her, you piece of shit.
离她远点,你个人渣
Tara, he saved her life.
泰拉,他救了苏琪的命
After he almost fucking killed her.
差点杀了苏琪的也是他
You're alive. Sweet Jesus.
你还活着,谢天谢地
Sook?
苏克
Say something. You brain damaged?
跟哥哥说句话,伤到脑袋了吗
I...
我...
I need to speak to Bill, alone.
我要和比尔单独谈谈
So he can finish what he started? Hell, no.
让他接着把你吸干吗,门也没有
Tara.
泰拉
Everyone, please.
各位,求你们了
Y'all heard her. Out.
都听见了吧,出去
You're afraid of me.
你怕我
Can you blame me?
能怪我吗
I never meant to hurt you.
我绝不是有意伤你的
I couldn't stop.
我当时真的停不下来
I know.
我知道
I can't take back what I've done.
我知道难以抚平对你的伤害
No, you can't.
是啊,抚平不了
I don't know how to start forgiving you.
我不知道怎样说服自己原谅你
Don't know if I ever will.
也许永远都说服不了
There's too much.
你亏欠我太多了
I'm not asking for your forgiveness.
我不是来请求宽恕的
I don't wanna be forgiven.
我没指望你原谅我
From the day we met,
从我们相遇那天开始
it's been one long, bloody fight.
就没离开过漫长而血腥的战斗
And I keep waiting for it to be over,
我一直眼巴巴地盼着它结束
for us to be happy,
盼着我们能得到幸福
to start our lives together
开始我们共同的新生活
like a normal couple.
就像一对普通情侣
But it's never gonna happen for us, is it?
但我永远都盼不到了,对不对
I want you to have all that.
我想让你拥有那一切
I want you to lie in the sunlight.
我想让你沐浴阳光
Have children.
子孙满堂
Grow old with someone.
与爱人白头偕老
I want you to have the life you deserve.
我想让你拥有你应得的美好人生
And I cannot give it to you.
但我却什么都给不了
I love you, Sookie Stackhouse.
我爱你,苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
And I will love you forever.
我会爱你,生生世世
I love you too.
我也爱你啊
Be safe.
保重
This isn't a room,
这也算房间
it's a fucking closet.
这他妈就是个鸽子窝
Where am I supposed to put my birds? Hadley!
我的鸟儿要放哪里啊,海德莉
You never said she was going to live with us.
你可没说过她要和我们一起住
She's my wife, Talbot.
她是我妻子,托博
We just acquired the state of Louisiana.
我们刚吞并了路易斯安那
I thought you would've been excited.
你应该很激动才对啊
Excited?
激动
Franklin's brains won't wash off the guest linens.
客房的床单上溅满了弗兰克林的脑浆子
I had to bury werewolves under the gazebo.
院子里还有一堆死狼人要我去埋
And that Sookie bitch staked Lorena.
更别提苏琪那贱人扎死了罗瑞娜的事
I've had enough excitement, thank you.
我他妈都激动过头了,谢谢
They made quite a mess, didn't they?
我知道他们留了一大堆烂摊子
Well, at least you're safe.
但至少你没事啊
That's what matters most to me.
对我来说这就足够了
Words.
就会甜言蜜语
Oh, things may be getting complicated soon.
接下来的事情就麻烦了
I'm afraid I acted somewhat impulsively while I was gone.
我出去的时候太冲动了,惹了麻烦
What did you do?
你干什么了
Spit it out.
快说
I killed the Magister.
我杀了大法官
He deserved it.
他活该
Are you out of your fucking mind?
你他妈脑子让门板挤了啊
The authority will never stand for it...
当权者绝不会放过这件事...
Fuck the authority.
去他妈的当权者
They won't be able to prove a thing.
他们一点儿证据都找不到
I made sure of that.
我都打点好了
You're acting like a century-old child.
你就像个几千岁的老小孩
Relax!
别大惊小怪
I've already sent a half million dollar check to the AVL
我开了张50万美元的支票给美国吸血鬼联盟
in support of their foolish vampire rights amendment.
援助他们的白痴吸血鬼修正案
You can't buy your way out of everything.
不是你花钱就能摆平一切的
Of course I can. This is America.
我当然能,这是美国
Forgive the interruption, Your Majesty.
抱歉打扰一下,陛下
There's a were-bitch in your study.
你书房里有条狼婊子
Go, while I babysit your wife.
去吧,我来照顾你妻子
What's up, pumpkin.
怎么了,小甜心
They killed my Cooter.
他们杀了我心爱的库特
Oh, he died a hero.
他真是壮烈牺牲啊
He weren't no hero.
他又不是什么英雄
He just wanted to do some V and have a little fun.
他只想嗑点吸血鬼的血,找点乐子
And they shot him in the heart.
他们却一枪打在他心脏
Let me go after them.
让我去追杀他们
I'll rip their fucking heads off!
我他妈要把他们的脑袋揪下来
I like your energy.
我喜欢你这股劲儿
What do you think, Northman?
你觉得呢,诺思曼
Well, I enjoy a good head-ripping
我倒是很喜欢看人头落地
as much as the next vampire.
毕竟是吸血鬼嘛
But in this case,
但就这件事情
it might be wise to consider the value of the heads in question.
考虑下对象的脑袋价值几何,也许更为明智
You mean the stackhouse girl?
你是说叫斯塔克豪斯那姑娘吗
Yeah, she's something special, isn't she?
她不是普通人,是吧
She fucked my ex-boyfriend and made him shoot my fiance.
她跟我前男友乱搞,还打死了我未婚夫
She's a cunt.
她就是个贱货
But she's a special cunt.
那也是个特殊的贱货
Ah, don't worry, darling.
别担心,宝贝
I'll let you play with her first.
我会先让你玩儿她的
Go.
出去
Respectfully, Your Majesty,
恕我直言,陛下
given the recent turn of events,
就目前的形势来看
bringing Sookie into this may not be the best idea.
把苏琪搅和进来实在不算明智之举
Well, that's exactly why I need her.
正因为目前的形势,我才更需要她
I may have inadvertently started a war tonight.
我今晚的举动,可能无意中挑起一场大战
Miss Stackhouse could be my secret weapon.
斯塔克豪斯小姐可以做我的秘密武器
Well, Sookie's abilities are unpredictable at best.
说实话,苏琪的能力是不稳定的
And like most humans, she's ruled by petty emotions.
与大多数人类一样,她容易受情绪左右
I would not trust her.
换作我,绝不会相信她
The real question is can I trust you?
现在要考虑的是,我能不能相信你
You turned on your own Queen.
你背叛了你的女王
And now that I've freed your feisty little ward
既然我已经放了你那个调皮的孩子
How do I know you won't sell me out as well?
又怎么知道你会不会出卖我
Because I have been searching for you for a thousand years.
因为我已经找寻您千年之久
A true leader.
真正的王者
One strong enough to unite us all.
能够团结所有吸血鬼的强者
I believed my maker, Godric,
我曾以为我的创造者,格瑞克
was such a vampire, but he was weak.
是这样的人物,但是他如此懦弱
He succumbed to his humanity, and it killed him.
竟屈服于自己的人性,因此丧命
Dispatching the Magister,
干掉大法官
that proved without a doubt that my search...
让我更加确信,我要找的人
It has finally ended.
就是您
That was rash and foolish.
那是轻率而鲁莽的行为
It was brave and uncompromising.
那是勇敢而坚定的举动
Vampires have yearned for someone to stand up,
数百年来,吸血鬼一族一直在渴望
to the tyranny of the authority for centuries.
有人能站出来对抗强权暴政
Just give me the chance.
给我一个机会
And I will show you
我会让您看到
just how deep my loyalty runs.
我是多么忠心耿耿
When's papa gonna buy mama a diamond ring?
爸爸什么时候给妈妈买个钻戒呀
That's what I wanna know.
我也想知道呢
Rene.
雷内
Don't you worry, Chelle.
雪儿,别担心
I'll take real good care of our baby.
我会好好照顾我们的孩子
Oh, no, you're dead.
不,你已经死了
They buried you.
你已经入土为安了
Death can't keep me from my boy.
死亡也不能把我和孩子分开
You're gonna finish what your daddy started,
你要完成爸爸未竟之事
ain't you, petit boug?
对吧,小雷内
Gonna be just like your old man, you.
将来你会像爸爸一样
No.
He ain't gonna be nothing like you.
他不会和你一样
You get away from us.
离开我们吧
I'm in his blood, boo.
他身体里流着我的血液
Ain't nothing you can do about that.
任你如何也改变不了
Arlene! wake up, wake up.
阿尔琳,醒醒,醒醒
You're dreaming, baby.
亲爱的,你在做梦
Oh, I never thought I'd miss you, but I totally did.
我以为我不会想你,但是我错了
All right. There's some stuff that I gotta tell you,
好了,我有些事要告诉你
but you gotta promise me you won't get mad.
但是你得保证,你不会生气
Jessica, there's no time for this.
杰西卡,没时间了
You must collect your things and leave immediately.
你马上收拾东西离开
Where we going?
我们要去哪里
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪里都不去
But...look at me.
但是,看着我
As your maker, I release you.
作为你的创造者,我现在释放你
Well, what's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
It means our ties are broken. You are free to go.
我是说我们没有关系了,你可以离开了
Well, but, uh, what if I don't wanna be released?
好吧,如果,我不想被释放呢
You can't stay with me.
你不能和我在一起
Well, I ain't going anywhere. No way.
我哪里都不去,我不会走的
Listen to me.
听我说
No, you listen to me.
不,你听我说
I drained someone.
我吸死了一个人
I know, I was hungry and I was sad, and it was an accident.
我很饥渴,很难过,那是一场意外
But I didn't know how to control myself.
我当时不知道如何控制自己
Because you never taught me.
因为你从未教过我
No, I need you. You are the only maker I've got.
不,我需要你,你是我唯一的创造者
I can't take care of you!
我无法照顾你
I can't protect you!
我无法保护你
I'm no good to you.
我对你毫无用处
Well, I'm no good either.
我也没有用处
And I don't care what you say, I am not leaving.
不管你说什么,我都不会走
I don't wanna be alone anymore.
我不想再孤身一人
I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想说这个
Okay.
好吧
If you need to get back to Jackson, I understand.
如果你要回杰克逊,尽管去吧
I'll be fine.
我没事的
Sookie, I know you're tougher than a one-eared alley cat.
苏琪,我知道你比一般的女人更坚强
But I ain't leaving you alone right now.
但我不会丢下你一个人
Besides, I reckon Jackson won't be too friendly tonight.
再说,杰克逊今晚肯定不太欢迎我
There's a guest room upstairs.
楼上有间客房
You're welcome to it for as long as you need.
你想住多久就住多久
Someday it won't hurt so bad.
以后会慢慢好起来的
Is that what you keep telling yourself about Debbie?
每次想起黛比,你都是这样告诉自己的吧
Andy, what are you doing here?
安迪,你来这里做什么
Just because I let Bill give you his blood,
尽管我允许比尔输血给你
don't mean I forgive him.
但不代表我就原谅他了
Sook, you need to press charges.
苏克,你应该起诉
What he did to you, that's domestic... something.
他那种行为,属于家庭... 什么来着
Actually, it sounds more like assault or attempted murder.
事实上,那应该算袭击或者蓄意谋杀
I'm not gonna press charges on Bill.
我不会起诉比尔
Your brother's just trying to look out for you.
你哥哥这样是为你着想
I know, but Bill didn't attack me on purpose.
比尔不是蓄意攻击我的
He was starving and unconscious.
他不省人事,饥肠辘辘
It's his nature.
吸血是他的天性
That's no excuse.
那不是借口
It's over between me and Bill.
我和比尔已经结束了
There's nothing more to talk about.
没什么好深究的
Maybe now is not the time.
现在可能不是时候
If you change your mind, we can get a restraining order.
如果你改变主意,我们可以申请禁令
No, screw the restraining order.
不,申请什么禁令啊
If he come near you again, I'm gonna kill him, I swear.
我发誓,如果他再靠近你,我就干掉他
You ain't killing nobody.
你不能杀人
Stop looking at me. She's gonna hear what I'm thinking.
别盯着我,她会读我的心思
Don't lose your shit on me.
少跟我来这一套
Shut up, brain. Stop thinking. She's gonna find out.
闭嘴,别想了,她会发现的
Jason. Find out what?
杰森,发现什么
What have you done?
你做了什么
Nothing.
没什么
You got no right being in my head. That's trespassing.
你没权利读我的想法,你这是非法侵入
I do so have a right.
既然你跑到我家里来
If you're gonna come into my house
不光扬言要杀人,还试图欺骗我
threatening to kill people and lying to me.
我当然有权利读你的心思
Fine. I'll leave.
好了,我走了
Somebody's gotta make that fanger pay
那个尖牙鬼干了坏事
for what he did to you.
总有人让他付出代价的
That fanger? Jason, that's not who you are.
尖牙鬼,杰森,你怎么这么说
That's now how gran raised you.
奶奶辛苦把你养大,你怎么变成这样
You ain't a bigot or a murderer.
你不应该盲从,更不能去杀人
I know you love me and you're just trying to protect me,
我知道你爱我,想保护我
but I have seen enough killing and hating.
但是我见过太多的仇恨和杀戮
I can't take any more.
我不想再看了
Jason.
杰森
Please just tell me you ain't gonna do anything stupid.
答应我,你不会去做傻事
You ever gonna tell me what happened to you?
能说说你的经历吗
Someday.
以后吧
Just not tonight.
今晚不行
Well, hooker, I need to know. You got a death wish?
死丫头,告诉我,你不会想不开吧
No.
I don't.
我不想死
I fought like a motherfucker to survive.
我拼了命,才死里逃生
Never realized how much I wanted to live till...
我求生的欲望从未如此强烈,直到...
I can't go there right now, Lafayette.
我现在不想回忆那些,拉法耶
Okay.
好吧
You ain't got to go nowhere.
什么都别想
You just stay right here with me.
乖乖和我待一起
Get in here before someone sees you.
快进来,别让人看见
Make sure that's everything.
别落下东西
Because you ain't welcome back here, you understand?
这里不欢迎你再回来,明白吗
I want you boys to know I don't blame you.
要知道,我不怪你们
I'd leave us too if I could.
如果可以,我也会离开
And what's stopping you?
有什么离不开的
That son of a bitch done nothing
那婊子养的没做过一件人事
but knock you up and suck you dry.
只会逼我们做牛做马,累死累活
That son of a bitch is your daddy.
那婊子养的,可是你老爹
And he's my husband.
也是我丈夫
I know he's no good.
我知道他不是什么好鸟
But love don't discriminate.
但爱一个人,就不会歧视他
That's why...
所以我...
You can hate me if you want,
你尽管恨我好了
but I'll still love you.
但我还是会爱你
Both of y'all.
爱你们
As long as I'm still breathing.
只要我还活着
Tommy.
托米
Take care of my boy, Sam.
照顾好我的宝贝,山姆
Take care of yourself too.
也照顾好你自己
I'm so glad ya'll got each other.
我很高兴,你们能相互扶持
Well, let me help you with that.
我帮你提
I'm stronger than I look.
别以为我没力气
I believe it.
我信
But if you wanna help,
不过你要是真想帮忙
I could really use some money.
我确实需要点钱
I know I got no right to ask,
我知道我没资格这么要求
but Joe Lee done spent every cent we had on that fight.
但那场比赛,乔·李输光了所有的钱
That ain't gonna get us far.
这点钱维持不了多久
I don't give a fuck where it gets you
我才不管你们能维持多久
as long as it's out of here.
赶紧给我走人
Motherfuck.
And now you can fly too. Ain't you fancy?
这下你也能飞了,爽歪了吧
Mama, how you get out the hospital?
妈,你怎么从医院出来的
And what are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Hell, I came to protect you.
我是来保护你的
They coming for you.
他们要来找你麻烦
Who? Who coming for me, mama?
谁,谁要找我麻烦,妈妈
The vampires, the witches.
吸血鬼,巫婆
The dogs and the cats, they know.
还有那些阿猫阿狗,它们知道
They all know.
它们都知道
And they are coming for you, baby.
他们要来找你了,宝贝儿
But I got here. I got here.
但是有我在,有我在
You wanna be alone?
想一个人待着吗
No.
I used to do this all the time.
我以前常常这样
Just lie in the sun till the whole world faded away.
就这么躺在阳光下,感觉整个世界都在逝去
And your gran would yell about you putting on sunscreen.
而你祖母还在大声嘱咐你抹防晒霜
"you're frying like a fritter in a pan."
"你就像锅里快被煎糊的面饼"
My whole life's at night now.
我现在的生活一片阴霾
You gonna go back to Bill again?
你要回到比尔身边吗
No one's ever hurt me so bad.
从未有人如此伤过我的心
I trusted him with every part of me.
我全心全意地信任他
Maybe it's stupid to trust someone that much.
或许如此信任他人,本就是件蠢事
You didn't ask for any of this.
这一切不是你自找的
I knew what he was the minute I laid eyes on him.
第一眼见他,我就知道难逃此劫
I knew he was dangerous.
我知道他很危险
And I ain't gonna lie,
而且说实话
that's part of what I fell in love with.
这也是我爱上他的原因之一
Bill gave you his blood before your first date.
你们还没正式约会,比尔就让你喝了他的血
He saved my life.
他是为了救我的命
We both know what drinking their blood does to you.
我们都知道喝了他的血会怎样
Maybe he glamoured you into thinking you were in love.
也许他是要魅惑你,让你自以为爱上了他
Glamouring doesn't work on me.
吸血鬼那套迷魂术对我没用
It might be over between me and Bill,
虽然我和比尔也许没戏了
but what we had was real.
但我们有过真爱
And I can't just flip a switch and turn my heart off.
我可没办法像扭开关一样,关上心门
You...? You know what you sound like?
你,你知道这听起来像什么吗
One of those sad country songs about dumb bitches,
就像那些悲情的乡村歌谣里唱的傻婊子
who let their men cheat and beat on them
任凭不要脸的男人欺骗践踏
all for the sake of true love.
还以为那是为了真爱
Let me tell you something.
我不妨告诉你
At the end of those songs,
那些歌唱到最后
the dumb bitches always end up dead.
傻婊子们统统死无全尸
Did you just call me a dumb bitch? I'm sorry,
你居然叫我傻婊子,对不起
but if you go back to that vampire,
但你如果回到那个吸血鬼身边
that's what you are.
你就是傻婊子
What I can do in my brain,
我脑袋里的很多想法
it's every bit as deadly as Bill's fangs.
跟比尔的行为也没什么差别
I know what it's like to be afraid of my own body,
我对那种感觉有切身体会,那种担心害怕
to not be sure what it's gonna do next.
不知道自己的身体会做出什么举动
I've killed.
我也杀过人
I may not have cheated, but I wanted to.
尽管我没有出轨,但也有过那种想法
Me and Bill, we ain't so different.
我与比尔其实也没什么不同
Yes, you are.
不,不是
I saw the look in his eye.
我看过他的眼神
Same as Franklin's.
与弗兰克林一样
Cold and crazy.
冷酷,癫狂
Like a rattlesnake.
心如蛇蝎
That isn't the Bill I know.
我了解的比尔不是那样
Then maybe you don't know the real Bill.
或许你根本不了解真正的比尔
Tara, I don't wanna fight with you.
泰拉,我不想与你争执
You've been through a lot. I can see you're in pain.
你经历了太多可怕的事,我能看出你的痛苦
Let's talk about it.
你可以对我倾诉
I can't.
我不能
Because trust me, Sook,
相信我,苏克
you don't wanna hear what I've gotta say.
你绝对不想知道我的经历
Morning, Tara.
早,泰拉
Good.
好极了
Maybe you can flirt some sense into that girl,
没准你能跟那丫头调调情,替她醒醒脑子
because logic sure as hell ain't working.
讲道理显然已经没用了
Hold on.
等等
Yeah, I'm coming.
来了
Goddamn it.
该死
Let me unlock the goddamn...
等我打开这该死的...
I need your truck.
我要借用你的车
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Come right in.
快请进
What did you do, swim here?
你做了什么,游了泳的吗
It was the only way they couldn't track my scent.
只有这样,他们才追踪不到我的气味
What, is that drug-dealer code for something?
你说啥,是毒贩子的什么暗语吗
Listen, I don't wanna cause you no trouble,
听着,我不想给你添麻烦
but I had no other place to go.
但实在没别的地方可去
All's I need is your truck. My truck.
我只想借用你的车,我的车
Yeah, I heard you.
我听到了
But, Crystal, you ain't getting my truck
克莉斯多,先说说你的脸怎么了
until you tell me what happened to your face.
我才会把车借给你
Can I get a towel?
能给我拿条毛巾吗
And some whiskey?
再来点威士忌
Got any of those Tru Bloods?
有人造血吗
Oh! Motherfucker!
噢,操他妈的
That's Tara. She's all barking and...
那是泰拉,她总是大喊大叫...
well, she bites too.
有时也咬人
But at least she ain't a vampire like our hostess.
但至少不像那个女迎宾,她可是真的吸血鬼
Chili's down in Monroe had a vampire bus boy.
门罗的吉利餐厅有个吸血鬼打杂工
He's real fast.
他干活很利落
Well, seems like you're gonna fit in just great around here.
看来你能很好地适应这里的生活
Now, this is nice place to work.
这是个很好的工作场所
Don't let nobody tell you different.
别听外人的闲言碎语
You mean all the dead waitresses? I heard.
你是说那些死掉的服务生,我听说了
But I figure, world's been around long enough.
我觉得吧,世界的存在也不是一天两天了
No matter where you step, somebody's died there.
不管你在哪儿,总有人死的
What an interesting way to look at it.
这倒是个很有趣的看法
Besides, I got two kids to feed.
再说,我还要养两个孩子
This recession and all, can't afford being picky.
经济这么不景气,做活也不能太挑剔
I got two kids too. Lisa and Coby.
我也有两个孩子,莉萨和科比
And the one on the way?
你正怀着的这个呢
You have a name yet?
起名了吗
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
Hey, Arlene.
嘿,阿尔琳
Who's this?
这位是谁
This is Holly, your new waitress.
这位是霍莉,新来的服务员
Oh. Don't sleep with her.
哦,不要和她上床
All right.
好吧
Hey...Ahh.
嘿... 啊
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay, it's just me.
没事的,是我啊
Tara, it's okay.
泰拉,没事的
It's okay.
别害怕
I've been promised to Felton since I was four.
我四岁的时候就跟费尔顿订婚了
Four years old?
四岁
Is that even legal?
那合法吗
In case you hadn't noticed,
你在突击行动时没发现吗
we don't care much for the law in hotshot.
我们这种人根本无视法律
Well, is it like a church or cult or something?
那是一种什么宗教仪式吗
Because I've done that, and they washed my brain.
这种经历我有过,他们给我洗脑
Daddy says God's just a drug,
老爸说上帝就像毒品
like meth or whiskey.
就像冰毒和威士忌
Felton.
费尔顿
Is he the one that did this to your face?
是不是他把你的脸伤成这样的
After you came and saw me...
就在你来见我之后...
What? This...? This is because of me?
什么,这是因为我
Because I told him I weren't gonna marry him no more.
因为我告诉他,我不会嫁给他
Oh, great. Whew.
哦,太好了
I mean, not great that he punched you in the face.
我不是说他打你太好了
Great that you ain't getting married.
我是说你不和他结婚很好
Goddamn. What is it about you, Crystal?
该死,你有什么特别的气质,克莉斯多
Why do you make me feel this way?
为什么你会给我这种感觉
What way?
什么感觉
Like I'm home.
就像回到家一样
I gotta go. Give me your keys. No.
我该走了,把钥匙给我,不行
But you said... No.
但是你说了...不行
If you wanna go...
如果你想走...
I'll drive you anyplace you say.
无论到哪儿,我都会载你去
But I think you wanna stay with me,
但我认为,你想和我在一起
and you're just scared.
只是有点害怕
You don't know them.
你不了解他们
They don't know me.
他们也不了解我
Moms, I done told you, ain't nobody coming for me.
妈妈,我说过了,没有人会来找我
Who knocking, then?
那谁在敲门呢
That ain't for me, Mama. Trust me.
不是找我的,妈妈,相信我
Ah, Jesus.
啊,约瑟
You got a lot of people real worried, Ruby Jean.
很多人都在担心你,露比·简
That white bitch say,
那个白人小妞说
"sit there. I'll be right back."
"坐在那儿,我马上回来"
You showed her.
你让她长见识了
I gotta pee,Jesus.
我要上厕所了,约瑟
Uh...
呃...
One of our new nurses left your mother in the garden.
一个新来的护士把你妈妈留在了花园里
It won't happen again.
不会再发生类似的事情了
For what I pay that place, it better not.
鉴于我付了大价钱,最好不要再发生
Come in, please.
请进来吧
Thank you for coming on your day off.
耽误了你的休息时间,谢谢你了
I didn't wanna call the hospital in case they...
我没想给医院打电话,以防他们...
In case they sent the cops?
以防他们把警察叫来
Yeah. I guess that wouldn't be too good for your business, huh?
是啊,这对你的生意可不怎么好吧
Look, Jesus, about the other night...
听着,约瑟,关于那天晚上...
Hey. I ain't going back there.
嘿,我不回去
You ain't taking me back.
你不能带我回去
I ain't crazy. It's them drugs they're giving me.
我没有疯,都是他们老在给我吃药
Mama.
妈妈
You got power, boy.
你有能力,孩子
You always have.
你一直都有
That's why they're coming.
所以他们会来找你
I got to protect you,
我要保护你
but I can't do it if you keep drugging me.
如果总让我吃药,我就办不到了
Mama, give me the knife. Do not touch me.
妈妈,把刀给我,不要碰我
Ruby Jean, you're right.
露比·简,你是对的
Your son is very powerful.
你的儿子很有能力
But I'm not gonna let anything happen to him.
我不会让他出什么事的
Okay?
好吗
Just give me the knife.
把刀给我
Let's watch some TV.
我们看会儿电视吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
TV's all faggots and murderers and whore's, Jesus.
约瑟,电视里全是些色情暴力的东西
Better click it.
你最好按下开关
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I need you to deliver a message to your cousin.
我需要你给你表妹捎个口信
I ain't seen Sookie since...
我很久都没见苏琪了,自从...
Tell her exactly what I say,
把我的原话转告给她
and nothing more.
闲话莫提
Janice, listen to me.
珍妮丝,听我说
Stay there, call Dad.
别乱跑,给爸爸打电话
I'm on my way.
我这就来
Goddamn it. Debbie?
真该死,是黛比吗
She and her pack of were trash
她带着一帮狼崽子
burned down my sister's salon.
把我妹妹的美发厅烧了
It's one thing coming after me,
这是我跟她的私人恩怨
it's a whole other thing going after my family.
她竟然转而报复我的家人
None of this would've happened if you hadn't helped.
如果你没帮我,就不会发生这种事了
Don't go there.
别那么想
Debbie was crazy long before you came around.
早在我们认识之前,黛比就不正常了
I just gotta find her
我要尽快找到她
before she goes after anyone else I love.
不然她还会继续骚扰我身边的人
Sorry, Sookie. I gotta go.
对不起,苏琪,我要走了
Of course. They're your family. Don't be sorry.
没事,他们是你的家人,不要感到愧疚
Should come with me.
你应该跟我一起走
No.
Yeah, but you...
是啊,不过...
I am not gonna spend my life running.
我可不想一直逃命
That's not a life.
那样根本不是生活
Russell and his wolves will come back for you at any time.
罗素和他的狼人手下随时会来找你的
Look, you need to call somebody to come stay with you.
听着,你必须找个人陪着才行
Your brother, that sheriff.
你哥哥或者那个警长都行
My brother and Andy wouldn't stand a chance
我哥哥和安迪对付罗素这样的吸血鬼
against to vampire like Russell.
一点胜算都没有
I can't let anyone else get hurt because of me.
我不想让别人因为我受伤
I ain't leaving you here alone.
我不能丢下你一个人在这里啊
If I'm in danger, Bill will come.
如果我遇到危险,比尔会来救我的
Sure about that?
你确定吗
Yes.
当然
You can read minds and shoot light out of your fingers.
你会读心术,还能从手里射出白光
Who am I to tell you what's best for you?
我哪有什么资格要求你应该如何呢
If I knew what was best for me,
要说我应该如何
I would have fallen in love with someone like you.
也许就应该和你这样的人相爱吧
Back at you.
彼此彼此
It's too bad we're so stupid, huh?
我们都那么不懂事,太不幸了,对吧
I'm glad I met you, Sookie Stackhouse.
认识你很高兴,苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
You take care of yourself, you hear?
你要保重自己,听到了吗
You'll...? You'll come back and see me sometime?
你以后...你有空会回来看我吗
You can bet on it.
那是肯定的
Keep your eye on Tara. If she needs anything, get it.
留心一下泰拉,需要什么都给她
She starts yelling or throwing drinks, come and find me.
如果她大喊大叫或者摔酒瓶就来找我
Sounds like my kind of girl.
听起来像是我喜欢的类型啊
Don't you flirt with her, either.
还有,不要跟她调情
She your girlfriend or something?
莫非她是你的女朋友
She ain't my girlfriend.
她不是我的女朋友
She's just going through some stuff
只是刚刚经历了一些事情
that's none of your business.
跟你没什么关系
Is Jessica Hamby working tonight?
杰西卡·汉姆比今晚上班吗
Give it a rest, man. She's way out of your league.
放手吧,老兄,你配不上她
Who the hell are you?
你他妈的又是谁啊
Tommy Merlotte.
托米·马洛特
You're in my family's establishment,
这酒吧就是我家开的
So you listen to me
你听好了
when I tell you Jessica's done with you.
杰西卡跟你已经结束了
She's moving on to a real man.
她爱上了一个真男人
You wanna pick a fight,
你要想找人打架
you might want to do it with somebody your own size.
最好挑一个跟你身材差不多的家伙
Little buddy. What do you say?
小家伙,你说呢
Wanna take this shit outside?
要出去单挑吗
Yes. Hey, hey, hey.
正合我意,喂,喂,喂
Nobody's taking nothing nowhere.
你们谁也别想打架
Hey. Hoyt, I apologize for my brother.
喂,霍伊特,我代表我弟弟向你道歉
Tara, get him a drink on the house, please.
泰拉,给他一杯酒,本店请客
In my office. Now.
到我办公室去,快点
I hate that dick.
我讨厌那个傻逼
Hoyt's not a dick.
霍伊特不是傻逼
And whatever's going on between him and Jessica,
无论他跟杰西卡之间发生什么事情
I want you stay out of it.
我希望你都不要管
You ain't my father, so...
你不是我父亲,所以...
Right, I ain't Joe Lee. I care about you.
没错,我不是乔·李,所以关心你
I don't wanna see you get hurt.
我不想看到你受伤害
I could take that big crybaby
我两只手绑在后面
with both my hands tied behind my back.
都能打倒那傻大个
Tommy. Look, I know it's been a fight for you up until now,
托米,听着,我知道你一直靠打架谋生
but it don't have to be that way no more.
但现在没必要再那样了
All right, so how about you just
好吧,你能不能
give trouble a rest for a while
暂时不要惹麻烦
and focus on building a future for yourself?
好好想想,规划一下你的未来呢
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Well, Merlotte's was my dream.
马洛特酒吧就是我从前的梦想
I want you to start thinking about one of your own.
我希望你从现在开始思考自己的前途
Get some money saved up.
存点钱
You know, you go to college, make something of your life.
你可以去上大学,干出点成就来
College?
大学吗
You really don't know me at all, do you?
你真的一点都不理解我,对吗
That was much better.
刚刚那招不错
I'm getting fast, aren't I?
我越来越快了,不是吗
Yeah, but werewolves are faster.
没错,但是狼人比你更快
You really think they're coming for you?
你真的认为他们会来抓你吗
Or sookie.
或者苏琪
Or both of us.
或者两个都抓
Well, why aren't you with her, then?
那你为什么不过去保护她
Because she doesn't want me to be.
因为她不希望我去
If she needs me, I will know it.
如果她需要我,我会知道的
All right, she screwed up your proposal, I get it.
好吧,她当时拒绝了你的求婚,我了解
But the whole time she was looking for you,
但是她在找你的这段时间里
she was wearing your ring.
一直戴着你送她的戒指
Jessica, it's over.
杰西卡,都结束了
No way.
没可能
Way.
真的
But you love her.
你还是爱她的
I do.
没错
Which is why I have to let her go.
那正是我要放手的原因
I love Hoyt.
我爱霍伊特
But he's so good and sweet.
他人很好很可爱
He deserves to be with somebody who deserves him.
他应该找一个能配得上他的女孩子
I'm sorry.
对不起
It sucks.
好难过
Who's there?
谁在外面
Sookie.
苏琪
Hadley? Oh, my god.
海德莉,哦,天哪
Where have you been?
你都去哪里了
Is... ? Is gran here?
奶奶在吗
I should've called,
我应该打个电话回来
and said I was sorry for running away from that rehab.
向她道歉,当初不该从康复中心逃走
None of that matters anymore.
那些都无关紧要了
You're right.
你说的没错
Gran is fine wherever she is.
奶奶无论在哪里都会很好
We're the ones who are fucked.
我们才是命运凄惨的人
I didn't come here to visit.
我不是来拜访你的
I've got a message for you from Eric Northman.
我来是帮埃里克·诺思曼带口信给你
How do you know Eric?
你怎么会认识埃里克的
What's he done to you?
他对你做了什么
Nothing too bad yet.
暂时还没怎么样
But if I don't tell you this exactly,
如果我没有如实转告你
it ain't gonna be pretty.
后果就不好说了
Tell me what?
转告我什么
Russell is coming for you.
罗素就要来找你
Don't trust Bill.
不要相信比尔
Oh, and I'm supposed to trust Eric?
难道我就该相信埃里克
What does all this have to do with you, anyway?
不过,这些跟你究竟有什么关系
I've gotta go.
我要走了
Hadley, wait.
海德莉,等等
You can't just leave like this.
你不能就这样走了
I've got to. And so should you. They're coming.
我必须走,你也要走,他们快来了
Russell was powerful enough to kidnap Bill,
以罗素的能力,绑架比尔完全没问题
and God knows what he's got on Eric.
天晓得他抓住了埃里克的什么把柄
If he wants me, he's gonna find me,
不管我跑到哪里去,只要他想找
no matter where I run.
我肯定逃不脱
Sookie, if they find you,
苏琪,如果他们找到了你
they're gonna do horrible things.
你的处境会很惨的
I'm so sorry. I hope one day you can forgive me.
我很抱歉,希望有一天你能原谅我
Forgive you for what?
原谅你什么
I'm the one who told them about you. All my fault.
是我把你的事情泄露给了他们,都是我的错
Hadley!
海德莉
Go ahead, leave, like you've been doing for centuries,
去吧,走啊,几百年来你不都是这样吗
chasing after this or that while I sit here alone.
追这个逮那个,就我一直孤零零地坐在这儿
In a giant mansion with all the blood you can drink
这可是一座豪宅,不管什么血随便你喝
and all the vampire boys you could possibly want.
帅哥吸血鬼应有尽有,随便你挑
Oh, poor Talbot.
真是可怜的托博
Are your diamond slippers chafing?
你的钻石凉拖很磨脚吗
First the Queen, now a telepath?
先是女王,现在又是会读心术的人
All you care about's your precious collection.
你关心的只有你珍贵的收藏品
Talbot.
托博
Your majesty.
陛下
Perhaps I have a solution.
我有个法子
I know I'm a poor substitute,
尽管我只是个不够格的替代品
but I would be honored to keep you company.
但如果能陪着你,我会非常荣幸
I don't know.
我不知道
That sounds like fun.
听起来很有趣嘛
I am positively jealous.
我显然是嫉妒了
Fine. Mr. Northman and I
好吧,诺思曼先生和我
will try to find some way to amuse ourselves.
会想办法消遣消遣,打发时间的
Thank you.
谢谢
I've never been outside of Bon Temps.
我从来没有出过良辰镇
Never had no job other than cooking.
除了烹饪没做过别的工作
You cook?
你会做菜
My sister works at Merlotte's.
我的妹妹在马洛特酒吧工作
Not food, meth.
不是做食物,是做冰毒
Jason, what am I gonna do?
杰森,我该怎么办
If I stay here, they're gonna find me sooner or later and kill you.
如果我留在这里,他们早晚会找上门杀了你
That ain't gonna happen.
不会的
No, no, no. That ain't gonna happen.
不,不,绝对不会的
We're together now.
我们在一起了
No one's gonna come between us.
没有人能分开我们
That is crazy talk.
你在说胡话呢
But I almost believe you.
可我差点就信你了
Is that your stomach growling, or you got gas?
是你的肚子在咕咕叫,还是放了个响屁
It's my stomach.
是我的肚子
I ain't... I ain't eaten since this morning.
我,我从早上开始就没吃东西
Tell you what. Why don't you hop in the shower?
要我说,你不如去冲个澡吧
Come here. And I'll go get us something to eat.
起来,我去弄点儿吃的
No, jason, I ain't staying here by myself.
不,杰森,我不要一个人待着
It'll just be a minute.
一会儿就好
I'll lock the door.
我会锁好门
Ain't nothing gonna happen to you.
你不会有事的
Okay? Okay.
好吗,好吧
Good.
Well. Well, that's pretty fine, isn't it?
长得可真不错,对吧
I must say.
真的呢
He's looking over here, huh?
他在往这边看呢
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
I'm looking for my daughter.
我在找我的女儿
What's your daughter's name?
你女儿叫什么名字
Her name's Crystal Norris.
她叫克莉斯多·诺里斯
Blond, real pretty.
金发,很漂亮
Got a black eye because she's so clumsy,
熊猫眼,因为她笨的可以
she walked into a wall.
不小心撞到墙上了
Well, I haven't seen anybody like that around here.
我没有见过你说的女孩子
Maybe it's best if you gentlemen were on your way.
各位先生还是去别处找找吧
I know she's been here
我知道她来过这儿
because she took my truck and it's outside in your lot.
因为她开走了我的车,而车就停在你的店外
So quit being a fuck mouth and tell me where she is.
所以你就别扯淡了,快告诉我她在哪里
There a problem here, bro?
有什么问题吗,老兄
Everything's fine, Tommy.
没事,托米
Look, I don't know you, I don't know your daughter,
听着,我既不认识你,也不认识你女儿
but this is my bar, and you ain't welcome here.
这里可是我的酒吧,不欢迎你们来
Listen up, shifter.
给我听着,变形人
I find out you're lying to me,
要是我发现你在撒谎
I'm gonna rip your dick off, and feed it to my hogs.
我就把你的命根子拧下来喂猪
Hey, hey. No, Tommy.
住手,托米
You heard him, Tommy.
你听见他的话了,托米
Down, boy.
退下,孩子
You smell that?
你闻到没有
Yeah.
是的
Yes, sir.
是的
She's snoring like a buzz saw.
她的鼾声跟电锯声有得一拼
Thank you.
谢谢你
You told them I'm letting her spend the night?
你告诉他们我让她留宿了吗
They weren't very happy about it.
他们对此可不太高兴
But I think it's good, you know?
不过我觉得这很好
She went through a lot to get here.
她历尽艰辛来到这里
I think it's her way of saying that she needs you.
我觉得她这样是想告诉你,她需要你
Waving a kitchen knife is a hell of a way to say you care.
原来对人挥舞菜刀是表示在乎对方啊
She wasn't gonna hurt anybody.
她没打算伤害别人
Ruby Jean has got a flair for drama.
露比·简天生就是当演员的料
It runs in the family.
这是家族遗传
What she said before about you being powerful...
她之前说你有能力的那些话...
it's true, you know that, right?
应该是真的吧
When I was 5 years old, that woman told me
我五岁的时候,那个女人说
I could breathe underwater.
我可以在水里呼吸
My little ass almost drowned.
我差点为此丢了小命
So, no, boyfriend, I don't listen
所以呢,亲爱的,她嘴里说的话
to most of what come out her mouth.
我一般都不相信
She's schizophrenic,
她有精神分裂
but it doesn't mean that she's not perceptive.
但是并不代表她没有知觉
Look, just let me say this,
听着,让我把话说完
then I'll get off your back, all right?
我就不再烦你了,可以吗
Dealing drugs is very dangerous for somebody like you.
贩卖毒品对于你这样的人来说是很危险的
All that energy you've got, it can go dark if you let it.
如果你不及时回头,只会越陷越深
I think you've been hanging around my mama too long.
我觉得你照顾我妈妈太久了
Her crazy is starting to rub off on you.
她的疯狂劲儿已经开始影响你了
I'll be back in the morning to pick her up.
早上我会回来带她走
Jesus, wait.
约瑟,等等
The dealing, I ain't got no choice. I don't.
贩毒这事,我没得选,真的
I've been trying to stop for a while now.
我不想再做这种事情
It's not that easy.
但不是那么容易
And if you don't want nothing to do with me, that's fine.
如果你不想和我扯上关系,没问题
I just wanted to let you know because...
我只是想让你知道
Checkmate.
将军
I'm bored.
我玩够了
Take off your clothes.
把衣服脱掉
A little privacy?
不必那么公开吧
Everybody out.
你们都出去
It's been a long time since I've done this.
我已经很久没有做过这样的事了
A man?
和男人
No, a vampire.
和吸血鬼
Anybody here?
有人在吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hey! Is anybody in...?
嘿,有人在吗
Fuck.
我操
Who in the hell are you?
你他妈的是谁
You Crystal's father? Wait, you're the guy from the...
你是克莉斯多的父亲,你不就是那个...
I'm the guy holding the gun.
我手里有枪
And I'm telling you Crystal ain't never coming back here.
我就是来告诉你,克莉斯多再也不会回来
And you ain't never going near her again.
你也不要再接近她
Stupid punk.
蠢货
You got no idea who you're messing with.
你知道你在找谁的麻烦吗
No, you got no idea.
不知道的人是你
I'm a cop, and I know what you're up to.
我是警察,我知道你干的烂事
So you're gonna leave Crystal the fuck alone.
所以你还是乖乖地离开克莉斯多为好
Or me and the whole sheriff's department
不然的话,我和整个警署
gonna come after you,
都不会放过你
and your hillbilly freak show.
还有那个乡巴佬怪物
You feel me?
听懂没
Oh, yeah. I feel you, boy.
是啊,懂了,小子
Hi.
Open up, little piggy.
开门啊,小猪
Or I'll huff and I'll puff,
不然我就吹啊吹
and I'll blow your house down.
把你的房子吹倒
I don't wanna kill you, but I will.
我不想杀你,别逼我
I got nothing left to live for anyway.
反正也没什么值得我留恋的了
You took it all.
你把一切都毁了
You brought this on yourself, Debbie.
是你自作自受,黛比
Take another step and I will shoot.
再往前一步我就开枪了
Why don't you just pull the trigger now?
现在你就扣动扳机啊
What do you care?
你犹豫什么呢
There's people that love you
有人那么爱你
for reasons I ain't even gonna try to make sense of.
我都搞不懂是为了什么
Talking to me about love.
别跟我说爱
How noble and shit.
多么高贵的屁话
Bitch, please.
贱人,拜托
I see right through you.
我已经看透你了
You fuck vampires and werewolves
因为同类抛弃你
because your own kind rejects you.
所以你跟吸血鬼和狼人搞在一起
They know you're nothing but a freak.
他们都知道你不过是个怪物
I've had vampire blood. Lots of it.
我喝过吸血鬼的血,还没少喝
Me too.
我也是
Your boyfriend's yummy.
你男朋友的血真美味
Hey. Get back here.
嘿,回来
Jessica, stay in the house.
杰西卡,别出去
Since no one was hospitable enough to invite me in,
既然没人热情邀请我进去坐坐
I had to wait till you came out. Help.
那我就只能等你们出来,救我
I take it, this is yours.
我收下你的礼物了
Let her go.
放开她
What do you think, Gus? Should I let her go?
你觉得呢,格斯,我该放她走吗
Well, I take it that's a no.
我认为答案是不
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
I'll trade you the red one for the blond one.
我用这个红发妞,换你那个金发妞
How about you and I settle this among men?
这个问题用男人的方式来解决如何
Oh, how very sexist of you, Bill.
你还真是大男子主义啊,比尔
When it comes to killing,
说到杀戮
I have always been an equal opportunist.
我一直主张机会平等
You are 3000 years old and a King,
你作为活了三千年的国王
yet you hide behind guards...
居然躲在你那些卫兵
...wolves...
那些狼人
...a baby vampire.
还有幼儿吸血鬼的后面
You a coward...
你只是个懦夫
...or are you just lazy?
还是你太懒惰
Here you go, boy.
交给你了,乖乖
Rip her to shreds. No.
把她撕成碎片,不要
Oh!
Northman was right about you.
诺思曼说对了
You are a waste of the blood.
你就是一个废物
Silver spurs. You like?
银制马刺,喜欢吗
Fuck.
我靠
Fuck!
Turn over.
转过去
Oh, yes, daddy.
听你的
Russell took my family.
罗素杀了我的家人
Now I take his.
我要以牙还牙
No!
Talbot.
托博
Yes.
就这样
No!
不要啊
Get out of my house, bitch!
滚出我的房子,贱人
Fuck you.
Next time I won't miss.
下一次可不会打偏了
Sookie.
苏琪
I love you.
我爱你
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
I love you.
我爱你
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起
I love you.
我爱你
I'm sorry. Please don't kill me. I don't wanna die.
对不起,拜托你不要杀我,我还不想死

重点单词   查看全部解释    
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
mansion ['mænʃən]

想一想再看

n. 大厦,豪宅,楼宇

联想记忆
sheriff ['ʃerif]

想一想再看

n. 郡治安官,郡长

联想记忆
cult [kʌlt]

想一想再看

n. 宗教膜拜仪式,异教,狂热崇拜,个人崇拜

联想记忆
solution [sə'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液

联想记忆
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物
v.

 
interruption [.intə'rʌpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 打岔,中断

联想记忆
code [kəud]

想一想再看

n. 码,密码,法规,准则
vt. 把 ...

 
loyalty ['lɔiəlti]

想一想再看

n. 忠诚,忠心

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。