手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 真爱如血 > 真爱如血第三季 > 正文

真爱如血第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集 精灵血的强大魔力

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I'm a fairy?

我是精灵
The Fae were wiped out of existence by vampires.
精灵族灭亡的罪魁祸首就是吸血鬼
What is that? Vampire blood.
这是什么啊,吸血鬼的血
No fucking way.
不是吧,这么玄乎
You let these faggots put vamper juice in me?
你让这俩基佬喂我喝吸血鬼血
Surprise, asshole.
惊喜吧,混蛋
Freak.
怪胎
That makes it okay to fuck me over?
所以耍我也无所谓是吗
Sookie's blood let you walk in the sunlight?
苏琪的血能够让你曝露于阳光下吗
For a few minutes, if that. You still burn.
即便如此,她的血也只能维持几分钟
This baby ain't yours, it's Rene's.
这孩子不是你的,是雷内的
And I wanna get rid of it.
我不想要了
We'll raise that child as my own.
我会视同己出
Hey, right here.
这边
Who's that cocky little shit?
那个装逼犯是谁
Kitch Maynard. He's about to break your passing record.
凯奇·梅纳德,他马上要破了你的纪录
All I know, he practiced black arts.
他精通妖法
He had big plans for me.
他为我制定了宏伟的计划
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了,没事了
That was fucking awesome.
真他妈过瘾啊
I shot Eggs. Tell me you hate me.
是我杀了蛋蛋,说你恨我
Anything.
什么都行
Get back here!
快回来
We know Russell wants her.
你我都清楚罗素想得到她
At least figure out how to use her.
至少弄清楚怎样利用她
No. He's gonna get her anyway.
不,无论怎样他都会抓到她
Remember when you said
还记得你说过
there are other ways of not being pregnant?
我怀孕的事儿,总有办法的
Can you talk about that?
我们能谈谈这事吗
Momma.
我的妈呀
Aah! Let me go!
放我走
Eric!
埃里克
Sookie!
苏琪
Eric!
埃里克
They're not here.
他们不在这里
Sookie is. I feel her fear.
苏琪在,我能感觉到她的恐惧
She came here on her own.
她是自己来的
It's not our fault you weren't invited.
没请你来不是我们的错
Maybe she's afraid of you.
也许让她恐惧的就是你
Did she say that?
这话是她说的
I don't think she wants you anymore.
我觉得她是不想再见你了
If you try to keep her from me, I will kill you.
如果你敢把她藏起来,我就杀了你
Get a clue, Bill. I'm not the enemy.
搞清楚状况,比尔,我们无冤无仇
I am older and stronger.
我比你年长,比你强大
You are no match for me.
你不是我的对手
This is not just about your relationship,
现在已经不是儿女私情那么简单了
you infatuated tween.
你个情迷心窍的愣头青
There's a bigger picture.
形势非常危急
Not for me.
跟我没关系
Sookie!
苏琪
Don't you want the key?
不先拿钥匙吗
Colloidal silver,
胶体银
in stock and overpriced
有现货,还贵得要死
at your neighborhood health food store.
你家旁边的保健品商店就有得卖
Rush, quick. I help.
快点,我帮你
I thought you were on Eric's team.
我以为你和埃里克是一伙的
Him?
就他
Big, blond stupid. I hate.
恨透了那个金发的傻大个
Me too. He's a two-faced snaky son of a bitch.
我也是,他真是个阴险的两面派
Bastard and bitch Pam.
人渣,还有帕姆那婊子
You're preaching to the choir. Get me out of this hole.
别在这碎碎念了,快把我弄出这鬼地方
You bastard!
你个人渣
What did she do to you?
她对你做了什么
Silver particles in water.
是流质的银
Your poor face. Can you see?
你的脸真惨,能看见吗
No, but I will heal.
还不行,不过会痊愈的
Not until we get it off you.
要先把这东西弄出来才行
Secure Pam. We can't let her call Eric.
看紧帕姆,别让她召唤埃里克
I secure. I secure, no kidding.
我会看紧的,保证看得死死的
Why did Eric throw me down there?
为什么埃里克把我关在下面
Answer me! Or I'll spray you.
回答我,不然我拿这个喷你
You were supposed to be a gift for Edgington.
你本来是要送给爱丁顿的礼物
Now we're all gonna die because of one freaky little human.
现在就因为一个人类怪胎,我们都死定了
Good. We have to go.
很好,我们得马上离开
Eric may come back.
埃里克可能会回来
Don't leave me alone with this idiot immigrant.
别把我丢给这个白痴移民
This way, honey. I got you.
这边走,亲爱的,有我在
Idiot?
白痴
In Tallinn, I am a cardiologist.
在塔林,我可是心脏病专家
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
太难以置信了
I had no idea, man. I never thought.
我完全不知道,哥们,我从没想过
Is it always like that?
一直是这样吗
Took me some fucked-up places and showed me some crazy shit,
总会到些诡异的地方,看见些疯狂的事情
but not like today.
但都不像今天这样
It was so real.
太真实了
You know, so alive. I...
太激情了,你知道吗,我...
I was telling you things that I didn't even know I knew.
我告诉你的那些话,我以前自己都不知道
I mean, without fasting, without praying,
我是说,不用斋戒,不用祈祷
without any other ritual. We time-traveled into ourselves.
没有任何仪式,我们居然能玩自我穿越
There were fucking answers there.
从中获取真知
Downshift, boyfriend. I'm a V veteran
淡定,宝贝,我可是个资深瘾君子
and I know for a fact the blood can lie.
我很清楚吸血鬼血能让人产生幻觉
Did that feel like a lie to you?
你觉得那是幻觉吗
No.
不像
Let's do it again.
我们再来一次吧
Just like a virgin.
真是个雏儿
Oh, come on, baby. Take me back.
来嘛,亲爱的,带我再来一次
I want to see my people.
我想要看到我的亲人
I wanna hear what they have to say.
想要听他们说的那些话
I-I feel like... like everything that I need to learn
我感觉就像是,我需要学到的一切
is just one drop away.
都在那一小滴血里
Well, boy, you can't control the destination.
宝贝,结果是你控制不了的
We can end up in hell
我们可能下地狱
or fucking South Dakota.
也可能跑到南达科他
You don't know what you're doing.
你不知道自己在做什么
Please?
求求你嘛
Don't make me go back alone.
别让我一个人回去
Look...
听着
What? Stop! Stop.
怎么了,别,别过来
What is it, man?
怎么了,哥们
What just happened?
发生什么事了
Nothing. Nothing.
没,没什么
Just sometimes
只是有时候
on V you get a little aftershock.
吸血鬼的血还有点后劲
What'd you see?
你看到了什么
Nothing.
没什么
Oh, you saw something.
你绝对看到了
No, just a head rush of the wrong kind.
没有,就是莫名其妙的眩晕
Okay.
好吧
It's okay.
没事的
All right, we'll just, uh...come on.
好了,我们...这样吧
We'll go to bed.
我们上床睡觉
All right? It's time for bed. Come on.
好吗,该睡觉了,来吧
You go home.
你回家吧
Um, I... I need to rest tonight.
我...我今晚需要休息
I'll behave.
我会乖乖的
I won't.
我不会
Go on. Let La La rest, okay?
回去吧,让宝宝休息好不好
You serious?
你说真的吗
I'll call you. No big thing.
没关系,我会打给你的
Good night.
晚安
All right, good night.
好吧,晚安
It's like a werewolf,
是像狼人一样
only a panther?
不过会变成黑豹
Yes.
没错
A werepanther.
就是豹人
Well, I'm... I'm just the same as I always been.
可我...我还是原来的我啊
I told you I had secrets, and you said you didn't care.
我说过我有秘密,你也说过你不在乎啊
I thought it was shoplifting or something.
我以为只是偷东西什么的
You could've given me a heads-up.
你的方式就不能婉转点吗
That was the only way I knew how to explain.
我只想出这一种方法向你解释
You know, I... I thought you'd understand.
你知道吗,我...我以为你能理解
I thought you'd be a man.
我以为你是个男人
I am a man.
我当然是男人
I was ready to sign up for a meth dealer's daughter.
我都已经准备好要娶一个毒贩子的女儿
Okay.
好啊
I know what you think of me now.
我总算知道你是怎么看我的了
No, I didn't mean...
我不是那意思...
No, just keep blaming me for things that ain't my fault.
算了,你就拿那些我无能为力的事责怪我吧
Crystal, my brains feel like scrambled eggs.
克莉斯多,我现在脑子就是一团浆糊
I got my ass chewed by a vampire,
我被个阴魂不散的吸血鬼缠上
my sister's missing...
我妹妹还失踪了
Oh, poor you!
你真可怜啊
All I gotta do is marry my half-brother
而我只要跟同父异母的哥哥结婚就行了
and let him breed me till I'm old or dead.
然后不断地给他生孩子,直到老死
I gotta go look for Sookie.
我得去找苏琪了
Wait.
等等
I ain't done talking to you.
我话还没说完呢
Hey. Hey.
嗨,嗨
Why do I feel like I got muscles where I've never had muscles?
为什么以前那些没劲的部位,现在很有力气
It's the blood.
是因为血
It's you.
是因为你
Maybe a little.
可能是吧
When we broke up,
我们分手后
I felt like someone had cut off my arms and my legs.
我好像被砍去了双手双脚
I can't do nothing without you.
没有你,我什么也做不了
I missed you so much.
我好想你
I missed you.
我想你
Wait, wait. Hey. Um...
等等,等等
If my arms and legs did get cut off
如果我的手脚被砍了
and I drank your blood,
喝了你的血之后
would they grow back?
是不是可以恢复
We got more important things to discuss.
我有更重要的事要跟你说
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
That's all that's important to me.
这就是我最重要的事情
You save me.
你救了我
Yeah, but you don't know.
但是你不知道
Don't know, don't care. Kiss me.
不知道,也不在乎,吻我
I killed a trucker.
我杀了一个司机
I'm sure that you had to.
我知道你是身不由己
I didn't.
不是
It was an accident.
那是一场意外
How?
怎么回事
It was after we broke up,
我们分手后
and I got too hungry, and I drained him dead.
我很饿,就把他吸死了
But that was before I learned how to do it right.
那时我还不知道正确的吸血方式
This is what you think you love.
这就是你所爱的人
This is what I really am.
这就是我的真面目
I tried, but I can't live on true blood.
我试过了,但就是无法以人造血为生
I drink human blood, and I'm not gonna stop.
我要喝人血,而且我不会停手
Drink me.
喝我的血吧
Talbot adores this one.
托博很喜欢这幅画
Adored.
曾经喜欢
I'm having trouble switching tenses. You understand.
你明白的,我一时还无法适应
Why did you do it?
你为什么那样做
Talbot never harmed you.
托博从未伤害过你
You loved him more than anyone.
他是你的至爱
So he had to die.
所以他必须死
I'm about to put an end to your insignificant existence.
我马上就要结束你这条微不足道的性命
This is not the time to be obscure.
到此时还不肯说实话吗
A thousand years ago,
一千年前
you brought your wolves among the Vikings
你带着手下的狼人来到维京人的地盘
to butcher a human family.
屠杀了一家人
My family.
那是我家
Apparently, you wanted my father's crown
显然,你觊觎我父皇的王冠
for your vast collection of meaningless shit.
以满足你那毫无意义的收藏癖
My, my.
哎哟,哎哟
To lose the one man I ever loved
就因为你思念爸爸妈妈
because you miss your mommy and daddy?
就让我痛失至爱
Well, that is a kick in the pants.
真是出乎意料啊
And there are consequences, even for Russell Edgington.
即便是罗素·爱丁顿你,也要付出代价
Life is absurd.
生命真是荒谬啊
Still,
尽管如此
I'm excited to destroy you.
我还是很高兴结果你
My loved ones are dead,
我所爱的人都已逝去
and now Talbot is dead. We're even.
现在托博也死了,我们扯平了
Don't beg for mercy. It's such a bore.
别摇尾乞怜,令人厌恶
I couldn't help but notice you're expanding ambitions.
你那颗不断膨胀的野心,我想不注意都难
You're after the whole world now, aren't you?
现在你想征服全世界,对吧
Well, I can help you get it.
我能助你一臂之力
Eric, you are nothing more
埃里克,你不过是一具
than a lump of muscle with a blood grudge.
满腔怨恨的行尸走肉
You got lucky.
只不过有一点运气
You couldn't possibly comprehend what I'm after.
你根本无法理解我想要什么
We should begin.
我们开始吧
I can offer you the sun.
我能让你享受阳光
Oh, daywalking? Oh, the old myth.
日行能力,那是古老的传说
That was around when I was turned. You're pathetic.
我刚变成吸血鬼时就知道,可悲的孩子
It's not a myth, not at all.
那不是传说,真的
There have been recent advances. It's been done.
传说已经被印证,确有其事
Go on.
继续说
Spin your little fairy tale.
接着编完你的童话故事
I will show you how to do it.
我可以告诉你具体的方法
Now, tell me you don't want it.
难道你不想要吗
I never said I didn't want it.
我从未没说过我不想要
It's the ultimate vampire dream, isn't it?
这是吸血鬼的终极梦想,对吧
No one could stand against me.
届时我可就无人能敌了
You would be invulnerable.
你会变得无懈可击
And if I'm wrong...
如果我错了
kill me tomorrow.
明天你就杀了我
Clever boy.
真聪明
To tempt me.
诱惑我
Not a good time.
真不是时候
No shit. Bill and Sookie escaped
不说废话,比尔和苏琪逃走了
and Yvetta cleaned out the cash.
伊维塔卷款跑了
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
It was dug in there real good.
银链陷得很深
Can I get you something to make you feel better?
有什么东西能减轻你的痛楚吗
I need a drink.
喝口血就成
Why did you go to Eric?
你为什么去找埃里克
I had to ask him a question.
我必须问他一个问题
What question?
什么问题
It doesn't matter.
无关紧要
Look what he did to you.
看看他对你干的好事
He's betrayed you, used you, drawn you into danger.
他背叛你,利用你,陷你于危险之中
Yes, I've made mistakes trying to keep you safe,
我承认,为了保护你,我犯过错误
but I'm nothing like Eric. Of course you're not.
但我和埃里克完全不同,你当然不同
I love you, Bill,
比尔,我爱你
but after this whole Mississippi mess,
但是经过密西西比那些事情后
I'd be a crazy woman to trust either of you.
我只能相信你们中的一个,我很纠结
You have feelings for him?
你对他有感觉
Not "Feelings" Feelings.
不是那种感觉
I... I drank his blood. I can't help it.
我喝了他的血,身不由己
It's more than that.
不止如此吧
You weren't there on that roof with Godric.
我们和格瑞克在屋顶的时候,你不在现场
I saw a whole other side to him,
我看到了埃里克的另一面
and it was real.
真实的一面
When this is over, let's begin again.
这件事结束后,我们重新开始
We'll be new.
从头来过
Will we?
可以吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know if people change,
我不知道人能不能改变
even when they try.
即使付出了努力
We can if we want to.
只要我们愿意,肯定可以的
Do you want to?
你愿意吗
You know I do.
你知道我愿意
There's no 100-percent guarantee it's gonna work.
我不能保证百分之百有效
You already said that.
你已经说过了
And you can always change your mind.
你随时都可以改变主意
Are you trying to talk me out of it?
你想劝我放弃吗
You need to know the truth, and I want you to be sure.
你得知道实情,我希望你三思而行
I'm sure, I'm sure.
我想好了,想好了
I just want to get it over with.
我只想快点结束这一切
Okay.
好吧
After work, okay?
下班之后,好吗
Moron! Get out of my way. Sorry.
蠢货,别挡我的道,抱歉
What you looking at, huh? Mind your own goddamn business!
看什么啊,管好你们自己的屁事
Jesus Christ, you're ugly!
我的天啊,你可真丑
Well, that's just rude. Hey!
太无礼了,嘿
Hey, you ain't paid your check.
你们还没有给钱呢
Where's my whiskey? Keep a bottle back here
我的威士忌呢,要给我留一瓶
special for me, and all of y'all know it.
你们不是都知道吗
Give me back my fucking whiskey!
把他妈的威士忌给我拿来
What is his problem?
什么毛病啊
Let's, uh, take it easy, Sam.
别激动,山姆
Kiss my ass.
去你妈的
Well, you're hurting. I can tell.
看得出来,你有苦衷
Let's go out back and talk about it.
不如我们去后面谈谈
Who the hell do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
I'm your friend. I'm your boss.
我是你朋友,我是你老板
This is the liquor talking, Sam. It ain't you.
你说的都是醉话,这可不是你,山姆
No, it is me.
这就是我
All right, get back in the kitchen,
好了,回厨房去
you shell-shocked motherfucker.
脑子震傻了的蠢货
Sam Merlotte.
山姆·马洛特
You're gonna hate yourself for saying that.
你会为你说过的话后悔的
You apologize to Terry right now.
快去向特里道歉
No.
How could you be so hateful and mean?
你怎么变得这么招人嫌
He breaks his back for you.
他为你拼命地工作
He looks up to you. He loves you.
他敬重你,爱戴你
That ain't my problem.
不关我的事
Look, I get that you're in a mood,
我知道你正在闹情绪
but you're polluting our positive energy vibes,
但你破坏了这里的氛围
and it's killing our tips.
同时也让我们丢了小费
Quit scaring the customers off.
别把客人都吓跑了
Just go home and pass out.
回家发酒疯吧
Hey, let's get this straight. I don't take shit from you.
嘿,搞清楚,我不听你的那些鬼话
Okay? You work for me. This is my place.
明白吗,你们为我工作,这是我的酒吧
So you bitches do your job and shut the fuck up.
你们这些婊子全都闭嘴,好好干活
Sam!
山姆
Nobody talks to me that way, okay?
从来没人这样跟我说话
You wait your own goddamn tables.
你慢慢玩,老娘不伺候了
Come on, Arlene, let's go. Grab the salt.
阿尔琳,我们走,把盐罐拿着
Why? I forgot to bring mine.
干吗,我的忘拿了
Leave a message.
请留言
Sookie, where are you?
苏琪,你在哪儿
Hut!
开球
Come on, get this. Hut!
来啊,接着,开球
Hut! Run!
开球,快跑
Hut!
开球
Hut!
开球
Hut!
开球
Kitch, you said you'd come back to the house with me
凯奇,你说过会回去
and watch me try on outfits.
看我试穿衣服的
Go!
You don't quit right now, I'm going without you.
你再不走我就不管你了
Go ahead.
随你便
Hut!
开球
Dildo.
烂人
Hut!
开球
Fine. I'll wait for you in the parking lot.
算了,我在停车场等你
Hurry up. Let's go.
你快点,我们走
Hut!
开球
Hut!
开球
Damn. Oh, damn!
见鬼
Hut!
开球
Go deep!
跑远一点
Dude?
搞什么,老兄
Let's go, let's go! Pick it up!
快点,快点,把球捡起来
Practice ain't over yet!
练习还没有结束
Come on. Let's go. Pick it up, pick it up!
快点,球捡起来,快捡起来
What are you doing here at this time of night?
这么晚了你在这儿做什么
It didn't work, Mrs. Fortenberry.
根本没用,福坦巴里夫人
Hoyt doesn't want me.
霍伊特不喜欢我
Oh, darn it all to heck. Dagnabit.
真是见鬼,怎么会这样
Shitfire. I could ring his big old neck.
我真想宰了这臭小子
How could I bring up a child so willful and dumb?
我怎么养了这么个没心眼的蠢货
I... I even offered him my virginity,
我都准备把第一次给他了
and he turned me down flat.
但他还是彻底拒绝了我
Oh, Summer. I appreciate that.
莎莫,我很感谢你所做的一切
Even if you broke God's law.
虽说你违背了戒律
It's my fault. I'm not tall like her.
都是我的错,我没有杰西卡那么高
I can't even reach stuff on my own closet shelf
我连拿自家橱柜里的东西
without a grabber.
都需要用长夹子
And I'm not pretty like her.
而且我也没她漂亮
Oh, don't say such a thing.
别说这种话
She's not even alive,
她连活人都算不上
and you are cute as pigs.
而你是那么的可爱
I baked for him, I opened up my heart to him.
我为他做点心,敞开我的心怀
Even showed him my best underwear.
甚至把我最好的内衣穿给他看
There's nothing else I could do.
我已经无能为力了
You are not to blame, honey.
亲爱的,你不该责怪自己
That redheaded bloodsucker
那个红毛吸血鬼
put a spell on him.
给他灌了迷魂汤
I'm sorry I failed you.
对不起让你失望了
I'll never get over my bear.
我是走不出胖熊的阴影了
Oh, don't you dare give up.
千万别放弃
We are not finished.
我们还没完
Not by a long shot.
绝不能这样结束
Who had the fries?
谁点了薯条
I could use some help here.
我需要帮手
I can see that.
看得出来
Too bad I ain't working tonight.
可惜我今晚不工作
Thanks a lot.
谢了
Hey, Tara.
你好,泰拉
Mind if I sit?
介意我坐下吗
Well, no. I guess not.
不,我想不介意
How you doing?
最近好吗
Looks like Sam had one too many.
山姆看起来喝高了
I never saw him, uh, this way.
我从来没见过他这样
If you're hungry, you can eat my rings.
你要是饿了,可以吃我的洋葱圈
I didn't touch 'em.
我还没动过呢
My stomach ain't what it was, you know.
我的胃口没以前那么好了
I used to drink hot sauce straight out of the bottle.
以前我能喝掉一整瓶辣酱
That was a good time.
好时光一去不复返啊
I need a refill. You want anything?
我去续杯,你要喝点什么吗
I know about Eggs.
蛋蛋的事我都知道了
You must think you're pretty slick.
你以为干得滴水不漏
Yeah, you're the shit.
真让人恶心
Got your picture in the paper and a big promotion.
你出了名,升了职,拿了奖
Andy Bellefleur, American hero.
安迪·贝弗勒成了美国英雄
It's all working out so good, right?
一切都挺顺的,是吗
But I see what you are.
但我看透了你们
Liars, murderers.
骗子,杀人犯
Jason killed him, and you covered it up.
杰森杀了蛋蛋,而你袒护了他
You're a dirty, dirty cop.
你是个肮脏不堪的臭条子
What are you gonna do?
你想怎么样
What can I do?
我能怎么样
Nobody cares about Eggs except me.
除了我,没人关心蛋蛋的死活
And I'll miss him for the rest of my life.
我这一辈子都会想着他
But the three of us
只有我们三人知道
will always know he didn't deserve to die.
蛋蛋根本不该死
Well, I don't feel like a hero.
我并不觉得自己是英雄
I never wanted nothing like this to happen.
我从来不希望这样的事发生
It was all Maryann.
这都是玛丽安的错
He was innocent.
他是无辜的
God help me.
上帝保佑
If I could do it again,
如果我能再选择一次
if I could go back and just get ahold of Jason's gun,
如果我能回到过去,按下杰森的枪
if Eggs would listen and put the knife down,
如果艾格斯能听劝,放下手中的刀
but he...he was bound and determined to die.
可他...他冲过来,执意寻死
I couldn't stop him. Jason didn't know.
我阻止不了他,杰森毫不知情
I'm sorry.
对不起
Tara, I'm so sorry.
泰拉,真的很抱歉
Take some orders.
去点单
I ain't the waitress.
我又不是服务生
You are now.
现在是了
Yeah, well, I don't need this. I'll remember it.
好吧,我用不着这个,我记得住
The hell you will.
当然要用这个
The kitchen needs a goddamn ticket.
厨房需要对着单子做
Do what I tell you and do it right.
照我说的做,别弄错了
Fuck that.
去他的
Pick it up! You pick it up!
捡起来,你自己捡
Look at yourself. Drunk and yelling.
瞧瞧你,喝得醉醺醺,还大喊大叫
You're nothing but Joe Lee in a Sam suit.
简直就是翻版的乔·李
You ungrateful little punk.
你这个忘恩负义的小混球
All I've done is help you,
我做的一切都是为了帮你
and all you've done's been a whiny-ass bitch!
而你简直就是一个唠唠叨叨的娘们
I'm through with you! You're fired!
我跟你没关系了,你被炒了
Pack up your shit. Get the fuck out of my rental.
收拾好东西,滚出我的公寓
Wait.
等等
I lost my temper. It's... it's nothing. I'm sorry.
刚才是我脾气不好,别在意,对不起
See? See? I ain't mad anymore.
看啊,我现在好好的
Did you not hear me?
没听见我的话吗
You're my brother, Sam. You said that you...
山姆,你是我哥哥,你说过...
I'm sick of you. All right? It's over now.
我讨厌你,现在一切都结束了
You're the only one I know around here.
在这个地方,我只认识你
Where am I supposed to go?
你要我上哪儿去
I don't care.
关我屁事
All of you, get out of here!
你们都给我滚出去
I want this place empty in two minutes.
给你们两分钟,全都给我走
Merlotte's is fucking closed, goddamn it.
妈的,马洛特酒吧打烊了
I don't want your fucking money. I want you gone. Now.
我不要钱,只要你们滚出去
Come on, sweetheart. Grab my purse.
走吧,宝贝,拿上我的钱包
I said, go away.
我说了,出去
No.
I tell you what. That dungeon this time did me in.
听我说,这次轮到我被关地牢了
Well, if you'd stayed put as I asked you to...
是啊,如果你听我的话,不乱跑...
I know. But I was sitting there in the dark,
我知道,但我坐在黑暗中
and I thought, "I am done with this shit."
就在想,"这一切都跟我无关了"
That's why we need a fresh start.
所以我们需要新的开始
We'll be free of it, I promise you.
我们要远远地离开,我保证
What would that be like?
那会是什么样子
Who would we be if we were normal?
如果我们都是常人,会是什么样
It's hard to even picture it.
难以想象
Would we live in gran's house or your house?
我们会住奶奶家,还是住你家呢
Both. We'd be married, happily married.
都会吧,我们会结婚,幸福的婚姻
And I'm not a waitress anymore.
我也不当女招待了
I'm... I'm going to college.
我要去上大学
No, I'm a real estate agent, and I'm really rich.
不,我要做房产经纪人,非常富有
I teach third grade and I love my job.
我当个三年级的老师,敬业爱岗
We'll have a... a big flower garden.
我们会有...有个大花园
We grow vegetables.
种些蔬菜
Tara comes over for dinner
泰拉会来吃饭
and sometimes we double date with Arlene and Terry.
偶尔跟阿尔琳和特里来次聚会
And I go fishing with Jason.
我跟杰森去钓鱼
We don't even know Eric Northman.
我们根本就不认识埃里克·诺思曼
Everything is peaceful.
生活非常平静
We cast the circle with candles,
我们点亮蜡烛,燃起灵火
flame of the spirit.
环成一个圈
We draw the circle with salt
为了洁净的庇护,我们撒下盐
for protection and purity.
画成一个圆
Amen.
阿门
Great mother, we invoke you.
母神,我们恳请您
Blessed be.
保佑我们
Okay, she's here.
好了,她来了
You feel her?
你感觉到了吗
I... I feel something.
我有点感觉
My mama passed away a couple years ago.
我妈妈几年前过世了
She didn't approve of me, but we were...
她对我不太满意,但我们...
we were real close.
真的很亲近
My mama hated me.
我妈妈讨厌我
Guess that's what got me looking for the real thing.
也许那就是促使我寻求真理的原因
You sure you're totally healthy?
你确定身体一切正常吧
Gyno ran all the tests.
我做过所有的妇科检查
I got the body of a tired teenager.
健康堪比少女,只是疲劳过度
That for me? Oh God, no.
那是给我的吗,不,不是的
No, no. These are oils.
不,这些是油
You'd fall over dead. You need a decoction.
你将经历死亡,需要的是汤剂
A de-what?
汤什么
It's like herbal tea.
就是一种草药茶
I'll show you how to make it and when to take it.
我会告诉你怎么做,何时喝下去
I wrote it down.
我已经写下来了
You need to follow the directions exactly.
你必须严格按照指示来
Okay? I mean to the letter.
好吗,要绝对服从
I will.
我会的
Well, this'll be ready in a little minute.
这个很快就好了
Some people like to pray before,
有人喜欢事前祈祷
you know, help 'em get focused.
帮助他们集中精神
I don't know if God's on board for this.
我都不知道神赞不赞成这种事
Talk to your mother's spirit.
那就跟你母亲的灵魂说说
Uh, I can't. She'd kill me.
不行,她会杀了我的
Then talk to the great mother.
那就对母神说
She's God too.
她也是神
Oh, just don't step outside the circle.
对了,千万别走出圈
I never thought of God as a woman.
我从没想过神会是女的
But if you're with me tonight,
若您今晚与我同在
maybe you are.
那您应该是女的
And, mama, if you can hear me,
妈妈,能听到我吗
would you listen?
您在听吗
Really just listen for once?
请听我说,就这一次
You gotta know this is the right thing to do.
请相信我,我必须这么做
It's... it's the only way to be sure
这是唯一的方法
that Rene will never pass his sickness on to the world.
确保雷内不会再度把罪恶带到世上来
Then...
这样
Coby and Lisa and Terry will be safe,
科比和莉萨,特里就平安了
and I won't have to live my whole life in fear.
我就不会充满恐惧地过完这辈子
And the baby won't have to be a crazed killer.
孩子就不会成为疯狂的杀手
I don't believe in abortion.
我不主张流产
I'm doing what needs to be done.
但我只能如此
First time you take it, needs a drop of blood.
第一次喝的时候,需要一滴血
Why is that?
为什么
Sacrifice.
献祭
Nothing's free.
凡事都有代价
But if the spirit is meant to be born,
但是,如果灵魂坚持要出生
it'll be born and there's nothing we can do about it.
那也只能如此,我们无能为力
It's in the hands of the goddess now.
就听天由命吧
I understand.
我明白
Four times a day for up to five days.
一天四次,连喝五天
Sip it or shoot it?
小口喝,还是一口干
Shoot it.
一口干
Blessed be.
保佑我们
Tired? Wore out?
累了吗,没劲了
Don't give me that shit. Y'all pussies get back to work.
别来这套,你们这些娘们都给我回去训练
Shut up, man. I'm going home.
闭嘴,伙计,我要回家了
Yeah, well, I'm gonna run laps. I'll see you later.
好吧,我去跑几圈,再见
I got nothing left, man.
我累死了,伙计
Well, grandpa Stackhouse. You come to wish me luck?
斯塔克豪斯大爷,来祝我好运吗
You don't need luck, Kitch. You're on V.
你不需要好运,凯奇,你嗑了吸血鬼血
I'm not saying I am, but if I was, so what?
就算我以前嗑过,那又怎样
V's a illegal substance,
吸血鬼血是禁品
that makes you a criminal,
所以,你就是罪犯
a drug abuser and a cheater.
瘾君子,同时也是骗子
On top of which, you're already a cocky bullshit motherfucker.
除此之外,你还是个自以为是的混蛋
Is that right?
是吗
I'm taking you down, boy.
我要整垮你,小子
I'm gonna tell your coach, your mom and daddy,
我要告诉你的教练,你的爸爸妈妈
and your principal.
还有你的校长
My coach is the one who gave me the V.
吸血鬼血就是教练给我的
Bullshit.
胡说
My parents are paying for it.
我父母给的钱
My principal, he uses it for his sex life.
至于校长,他用那玩意儿享受性爱
They won't care what you say, and you can't prove it.
他们才不管你说了什么,你也拿不出证据
There are no tests that can trace it.
没有测试能够查得出来
That ain't fair.
这不公平
I was an athlete out there.
我曾经是个运动员
I didn't get help from nothing or nobody but my team.
除了我的队友,我从来都不依靠别的
That's the way it's supposed to be.
本来就应该这样
Look at the pros. Everybody's taking something.
看看那些职业队吧,大家都在嗑药
No dope, no glory.
不吸毒,哪有荣誉
My record stands, asshole.
我的记录就是证明,混蛋
You're no athlete. You never will be.
你不是运动员,永远也不是
Well, that's funny.
真搞笑
See, there's a scout from LSU coming to the game
有个路易斯安那州立大学球探特地来找我
especially to hand me a scholarship.
要给我提供奖学金
See, I won't have to stay here
我不会留在这里
and join the chain gang like you.
重蹈你的覆辙
Kitch!
凯奇
I'm gonna blow your record to smithereens.
我要把你的记录破得片甲不留
It doesn't count.
这不作数
Well, tell that to the newspapers.
那就去告诉媒体啊
Fuck you.
去死吧
Lafayette.
拉法耶
La la.
拉拉
La la.
拉拉
Lafayette.
拉法耶
Lafayette.
拉法耶
Lafayette.
拉法耶
Come with us.
和我们一起
We need you.
我们需要你
Lafayette.
拉法耶
Lafayette. Lafayette.
拉法耶,拉法耶
Everything as far
你们人类的
as your deficient human eye can see will be mine.
短浅目光所及之处,都将为我所统治
Pride goeth before a fall.
骄者必败
Hit me.
揍我
Don't you see? Hit me.
你没看到吗,揍我
Your country is begging to be conquered.
你们的国家正在祈求我去征服
You don't know much about America.
你根本就不了解美国
Graffiti is the desperate cry of your dying reign.
涂鸦正是美国政权垮掉前的绝望哭泣
Your so-called society is disintegrating.
你们所谓的社会正在瓦解
Soon there will be anarchy
很快就会混乱无序
and then there will be me.
届时,就该我出场了
I have a plan.
我有个计划
Will it save her?
能救出她吗
What crawled up your butt tonight?
你今晚是发了哪门子疯
Nothing.
没什么
Expressing my feelings.
只是发泄一下
That a problem for you?
这对你来说不稀奇吧
Nope.
You go off on people all the time.
你不是经常惹事吗
Cussing, fighting, raising hell.
骂街,打斗,引发骚乱
Feels good, don't it?
感觉很好,不是吗
But you notice I'm not popular. Not a lot of friends.
但是你也知道我没人缘,没几个朋友
You think I got a lot of friends?
你以为我有很多朋友吗
Not after tonight.
今晚过后就没了
Even before tonight?
那么今晚之前呢
You had Terry before you jumped all over him.
在你痛骂特里之前,他是你朋友
You had Arlene before you called her a bitch.
在你骂阿尔琳婊子之前,她也是你朋友
Oh, yeah. I heard about it.
是啊,我都听说了
You had Tommy before you ripped him a new asshole.
在你骂托米混蛋之前,他也跟你好
Well, it ain't true.
不是这样的
I got nobody.
我没朋友
You got me.
你还有我
Do I?
是吗
I'm here, aren't I?
我这不陪着你呢
Nobody knows me.
没人了解我
It's not like you make it easy.
那是因为你隐藏得很深
Yeah, people think of Sam, as like,
大家都是这样看山姆的
"Oh, yeah. Yeah, he's nice.
"是啊,他是好人"
"Yeah, I'll go ask him to do some inconvenient shitty thing
"就算找他办些麻烦事,他也会帮忙的
and he'll do it, because he's such a good guy."
因为他为人太好了"
Or, "Yeah, I'll... I'll treat Sam like a cow pie.
或者,"我把山姆当成狗屁
He won't mind. He's so nice."
他也不介意,他人太好了"
Not one person in the world thinks that about me.
这世上没有一个人会这样看待我
"Don't invite Tara to the party.
"别邀请泰拉参加聚会
She'll get pissed off and beat the cat."
她又会生气,然后打那只猫出气"
"Put away the wedding china. Tara's coming over."
"把那个婚礼用的瓷器拿走,泰拉来了"
You know, the secret is...
你知道吗,有个秘密...
What's the secret?
什么秘密
We're not so different.
我们很相似
No?
是吗
Mm-mm.
We're not nice.
我们不是好人
I'm not nice at all.
我一点儿也不好
You feel like dropping by my nasty-ass trailer?
想不想来一次活塞运动
Yeah. Huh? Yeah?
想,嗯,是吗
Let's fuck.
操我吧
Arlene? Where you at?
阿尔琳,你在哪儿
Arlene?
阿尔琳
Hey, mama. I'm right here.
妈妈,我在这儿
Put up that fishing pole and come home.
把钓鱼竿收起来,回家吧
We're waiting on you.
我们都在等你
In a little while.
稍后就来
Arlene? Arlene?
阿尔琳,阿尔琳
Arlene?
阿尔琳
Arlene?
阿尔琳
Arlene? Jesus God, please wake up.
阿尔琳,老天哪,你快醒醒
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
Of course I can hear you. One of the kids sick?
当然能听到,孩子病了吗
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
老天爷啊
I'm calling 911.
快打急救电话
No, wait.
别,等等
Oh, you don't have to do that. I... I'm okay. I can tell.
不用打电话,我很好,真的
Um, I'll get cleaned up, and you can take me to the hospital.
我收拾一下,然后你带我去医院
Can you bring me that box of pads under the bathroom sink?
能不能帮我把浴室水槽下面那盒纱布拿来
It looks like you're dying.
你看起来快死了
I'm not.
没有
But I'm sorry, honey. I think we're losing the baby.
但是很遗憾,亲爱的,恐怕孩子没了
Oh, don't tell me that. No, no, no.
别这样说,不,不
Shh.
No, no... Okay, shh.
不,不,好了好了,嘘
Better hurry now. We'll cry later, okay?
赶快出发吧,等会儿再哭,行吗
Okay?
行吗
Did you find her?
你找到她了吗
No. And I don't know where else to look or what else to do.
没有,我不知道还能去哪儿找,还能干嘛
Some fucking cop I am.
我就是个废物条子
Well, I was gonna go.
我要走了
I don't wanna break up.
我不想分手
Don't play with me.
别开玩笑了
I'm not playing. I mean it.
没开玩笑,我是认真的
No one in this town is what they're supposed to be.
镇上的人都有不为人知的一面
So you turn into a panther.
就像你可以变成黑豹
What the hell? That ain't so bad.
管它呢,也不是啥坏事
Besides, I love you.
而且,我爱你
You love a girl from hotshot.
你爱上了从毒窝来的女孩
Not anymore. You ran away.
现在可不是了,你跑出来了
No, I tried, but I'm going back,
没有,我是跑过,但我还要回去
and I want you to come with me.
而且我想要你和我一起回去
We gotta stop that raid.
阻止警方的行动
Why?
为什么
Because all those innocent kids.
为了那些无辜的孩子
Crystal, I saw a boy there once,
克莉斯多,我在那儿见过一个男孩
he was making awful noises
他一边咀嚼什么东西的尸体
and chewing on something dead.
一边发出可怕的声音
That's my double cousin,B...
他是我的双重表亲,比佛尔
He ain't right, but he never hurt nobody.
他是不正常,但从没伤害过别人
We can't go against the de-fucking-a.
我们不能和缉毒局作对
We don't got no choice.
我们别无选择
Felton and daddy are crazy. I've heard 'em say,
我爸爸和费尔顿疯了,我听到他们说
that they will light that whole place on fire and everybody in it.
他们要把那地方烧了,里面的人也不放过
It'll be Waco all over again.
威科的惨剧要重演了
I'm going.
我一定要去
With or without you.
不管你去不去
Fairies?
精灵
You seriously expect me to believe she's fairy?
你真的想让我相信她是精灵
A species extinct for millennia?
一个消失了几千年的物种
If they ever existed at all.
是否存在过都值得怀疑
Do you think I wouldn't notice
要是真有精灵
if there were fairies bouncing around in the world?
我会注意不到吗
I didn't say she was full fairy.
我没说她是血统纯正的精灵
She's a human-fairy hybrid,
她是精灵和人类的混血
which helps save her from detection.
所以很难发现她
She may well be the last of her kind,
她可能是这个种族仅存的一个了
your only chance to walk in the sun.
也是唯一能让你行走在阳光下的机会
Drink her blood. You'll see.
喝了她的血,你就知道了
Now, that's just nuts. Nothing in my blood
完全是胡说八道,我的血液
is a supernatural sunscreen for y'all.
可不是你们的超级防晒霜
Why would you even think that?
为什么你会这样想
Sookie, you're wrong.
苏琪,你错了
What Eric says is true.
埃里克说的对
No! I never told you.
不,我没有告诉过你
Bill's experienced it for himself.
比尔亲身体验过
Oh, well, that's reassuring.
那就可以放心了
A testimonial from the mendacious, Mr. Compton.
让大骗子康普顿先生来做保证
A new beginning?
新的开始
We'll start over?
我们可以重新开始吗
I can't force you to believe it.
我不会强迫你相信
You'll have to see for yourself.
你要亲身体会才行
Why are you doing this to me?
为什么要这样对我
We've tried fighting him. We'll never win.
我们是想反抗,但没有获胜的可能
If he develops a taste for your blood, he may let you live.
如果他尝过你的血,可能会饶你一死
Bill, please.
比尔,拜托
So?
如何
I'm intrigued. Excellent.
我很好奇,非常好
I hate you. I hate you all.
我恨你,恨你们所有人
On one condition. Whatever you like.
我有个条件,你想怎样都行
You go first.
你先来
I'd love to.
乐意之至
Please stop worrying.
别再担心了
It's just God's way of telling us
这是上帝在告诉我们
this child wasn't meant to be.
这孩子注定不是我们的
Didn't you read that in some of your books?
你没在书里读到过吗
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
读到过
But I never thought it would happen to us.
但是没想到会发生在我们身上
I know. It happens to a lot of people.
我知道,很多人都经历过
You shouldn't have been working.
你不应该一直坚持工作
I should've been doing every little thing for you.
我应该更照顾好你才是
Life goes the way it goes, okay?
顺其自然,好吗
We just have to accept it and... and move on.
我们只能接受它,然后继续生活
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
Don't cry.
别哭
The results are back.
结果出来了
Oh, doctor, please tell my guy everything's gonna be okay.
医生,拜托你告诉我的男人一切都好
Yeah, it's gonna be okay.
是的,没事的
Thank the lord.
感谢上帝
Arlene, you may need to spend a few days in bed.
阿尔琳,你需要在床上躺几天
Whatever you say, doc.
听你的,医生
I'll make sure she does. I don't wanna lose her too.
我会看着她的,我不想再失去她
Oh, you haven't lost anything.
你没有失去什么
The baby's still on board.
孩子还在
What?
什么
You got a strong little critter in there.
你怀了个很强壮的小毛孩嘛
Yeah! Oh!
太好了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Yay.
太好了
Now, what other fairy secrets
斯塔克豪斯小姐,还有什么关于
are you keeping, Miss Stackhouse?
精灵的秘密没说出来吗
Do you have wings? Do you...?
你有翅膀吗,你有...
Don't do it. What if it doesn't work?
别这样,如果没用呢
Oh, it'll work.
会有用的
Oh, come on. What's this?
拜托,怎么了
Nothing. It's bleeds.
没什么,流血而已
You know I love you more when you're cold and heartless.
我最喜欢你冷酷无情的样子
Shall we?
开始吗
Do let's.
开始吧
One caveat, gentlemen.
小小的警告,先生们
If you drain her completely,
如果你们把她吸干
that's the last fairy blood you'll ever drink.
以后就没有精灵血可以喝了
Hm, good point.
有道理
We are schooled onward to adventure.
学校的老师教我们要大胆尝试
If this is you trying to help me,
如果你这算是在帮我的话
thanks for nothing.
我不会感谢你的
Oh, for God's sake.
看在上帝的份上
Unchain me. I have to feed Sookie.
放开我,我要让苏琪吸我的血
It's fairies.
她可是精灵
Fucking fairies. Who knew?
是该死的精灵,谁知道呢
Let me go or she'll die.
放开我,不然她会死的
My hands are shaking.
我的手在抖
I feel like a little child.
我觉得自己像个孩子
Thousands of years of night.
上千年的夜晚
You can't know.
你不会懂
What are you waiting for?
您还在等什么呢
I have to feed Sookie. She needs my blood now!
我要给苏琪喂血,她必须立刻喝我的血
Pam, let me go!
帕姆,放开我
It's glorious.
如此光辉灿烂
It's sublime.
至高无上
Silver.
银质的
You traitor.
你这叛徒
Fucking madman!
该死的疯子
Be brave.
勇敢一点
We'll die together.
我们同归于尽

重点单词   查看全部解释    
inconvenient [.inkən'vi:njənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不方便的

 
choir [kwaiə]

想一想再看

n. 唱诗班,唱诗班的席位

联想记忆
criminal ['kriminl]

想一想再看

adj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的
n. 罪犯

联想记忆
detection [di'tekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 察觉,发觉,侦查,探测

联想记忆
obscure [əb'skjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 微暗的,难解的,不著名的,[语音学]轻音的

联想记忆
extinct [iks'tiŋkt]

想一想再看

adj. 灭绝的,熄灭的,耗尽的

联想记忆
hybrid ['haibrid]

想一想再看

n. 混血儿,杂种,混合物

联想记忆
approve [ə'pru:v]

想一想再看

v. 批准,赞成,同意,称许

联想记忆
drain [drein]

想一想再看

n. 下水道,排水沟,消耗
v. 耗尽,排出,

 
coach [kəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。