How we doing?
生意怎么样
We're in the black, and the green.
有盈余,也有亏损
I like how we've gone from throwing money at clubs to catching it.
我喜欢把钱扔进俱乐部再收回来
Oh, look at these. What sort of business has a lost and found that's just filled with women's underwear?
看看这些。什么生意的失物招领处会满是女人的内衣啊
The best business ever?
最好的生意吗
Ohh, having this much fun should be against the law. Oh, if wishing made it so.
这么欢乐肯定犯法了。噢,希望是这样
Sorry, am I interrupting anything?
抱歉,打扰你们了吗
Is Laurel ok? She's fine. This visit is about something else.
劳瑞尔还好吗?她很好。我来是为了别的事
A girl just got mowed down a couple blocks from here.
有个女孩在附近街区出车祸了
On Starling bridge. Ring any bells with you two? No. Should she?
在斯特林大桥。你们俩有印象吗?没有。她和我们有关系吗?
She was in your club tonight. A lot of people were.
她今晚来过你们俱乐部。很多人都来过
You think someone killed her?
你觉得有人杀了她
Not someone. Something. Vertigo.
不是某人。是某样东西。致幻剂
Yeah. You got a problem with that in this club?
是的,你们俱乐部有这个吗
Not that I'm aware of.
据我所知可没有。
We don't allow drugs in here, Detective.
这里我们不允许带毒品,警官
Control your clientele. Before anyone else wanders into traffic.
控制好你们的客户群。以防又有人跑到马路上乱晃
Is there any chance she could have scored the drugs in here?
她有可能带毒品进来吗
I doubt it. I try not to hire too many drug dealers.
不知道,我可是尽量少雇毒贩子的
Get me a list of employees, anyway. I'll have Felicity cross reference it for drug arrests.
给我一份员工名单。我让费莉希蒂去查他们的毒品拘留记录。
That includes the two of us, you know. I thought the Vigilante finished off the Count.
那也包括咱俩了。我以为义务警员已经解决伯爵的案子了
I did.
我是解决了