Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Doctor Sullivan.
沙利文医生
She's not here.
她不在家
Looks like she didn't come home last night, either.
看来昨天晚上她也没回家
I walked Toby outside and
我送托比出门
when I came back inside, it was here.
回来后它就在这里了
We have five hours to obey our chucky dolls.
我们有五个小时执行鬼娃娃的命令
When my dad came back to Rosewood,
我爸回玫瑰镇时
He hooked up with my mom.
他和我妈妈旧情复燃
Is this true?
这是真的吗
I thought we felt the same way about each other.
我还以为我们对彼此的感觉是一样的呢
You deserved to be with somebody who can be honest with you.
你应该跟一个能与你坦诚相待的人在一起
So I'm sorry.
对不起
What do you want?
你想怎样
I think you need to leave Hollis.
我认为你该离开霍里斯大学
What were you and Noel Kahn talking about today?
你今天和诺埃尔·卡恩在聊什么
The english teacher, the one that you think is so great
那个你很欣赏的英文老师
is having a thing with one of his students.
他跟某个学生关系不一般
Aria, have you heard anything about this?
艾瑞亚,你听说过这事吗
I'm not leaving Hollis, but you are leaving Ezra.
我不会离开霍里斯,但你要离开以斯拉了
If Spencer's parents find out about this,
如果被斯宾塞的父母发现
they will ruin you.
他们会毁了你的
I've done everything you've asked me to do.
按你的意思,我都照做了
Those are a set of latitude and longitude coordinates.
这是一组经纬度坐标
Dr. Sullivan!
沙利文医生
There's something down there.
这下面有东西
"A" set us up!
A陷害了我们
Evidence doesn't lie.
证据是不会说谎的
We've known all along what the murder weapon was.
我们一直都知道犯案凶器是什么
Tonight we caught you with it.
今晚抓住了你们带着它
I wish I could see those bitches right now.
真想亲眼看看那几个贱人
It's over, Jenna.
一切太平了,詹娜
There's nothing left that can link us to that night.
没任何线索能把我们同那晚联系起来了
She deserved to die like that.
她活该那样死去
Ding, dong, bell,
铃儿响叮当
somebody help.
快来人救命啦
Pretty little liars have lied yourself.
小骗子们出事啦
Sneak to the park, dig in the dark.
偷偷进公园,摸黑把坑挖
Telling little lies to make their mark.
谎话一连篇,用心何其险
Only an hour and thirty minutes to go.
还有一个半小时就解放了
I think it's more like two hours,
依我感觉,远不止一个半小时
but who's counting?
不过可算结束了
How many hours you got left?
你还剩多少个小时
Six months.
六个月
Sure your momma's not a bigshot lawyer
你妈妈肯定不是大律师
getting you and your pals community service
即使是企图毁灭证物
for tampering with evidence.
也只要参加社区劳役就够了
I thought you said they killed somebody.
你不是说她们杀了人吗
That's what the cops think,
那是警察的推断
but the cops can't prove it.
但他们没有证据
Cops are stupid.
警察都是蠢材
We didn't do anything.
我们什么也没做
Don't talk to them.
别理会她们
I'll talk to anybody I want to.
我想理谁就理谁
No, you won't.
不行
And who's gonna stop me?
谁能拦我
Both of you just shut up.
你们两个都闭嘴
I don't want to hear it anymore.
我不想再听了
Did you at least think about my idea?
你有没有考虑过我的建议
It was a bad idea when they arrested us,
我们被捕时,就不觉得那是个好主意
it's a bad idea now.
现在仍是如此
We finally have something solid.
我们好不容易找到了有利的证据
Why won't you use it?
为什么不加以利用
Because you can't make a deal with a rattlesnake.
因为跟毒蛇是做不了交易的
You can if you have something the rattlesnake wants.
如果你有毒蛇需要的东西就可以
Can we stop talking about snakes?
能不要再提蛇了吗
Listen to me.
听我说
We're not going to be making any kind of a deal with "A."
我们不会跟A做任何的交易
That's final.
没有商量余地
Maybe for you.
你是不用留余地
The rest of us don't have lawyers for parents.
我们几个可没有律师父母
Meaning what?
这话什么意思
Meaning your mom may have gotten us a deal,
你妈妈是帮我们做了调解
but if they ever figure out a way to charge us for killing Ali,
但只要警方想到办法指控我们杀害了艾莉
she'll throw the rest of us under the bus to save you...
你妈会为了救你而牺牲我们
and you'd let her.
你也不会阻止她的
You guys, stop!
别打了
Whoa! Spencer, stop!
斯宾塞,够了
Can you at least try to be civil to her?
你就不能对她客气一点吗
I am civil.
我已经很客气了
Hanna, when you and Emily walk into the same room
汉娜,当你和艾米丽共处一室时
the smoke alarms go off.
火药味就浓的不得了
If Emily's parents had taken her back to Texas,
如果艾米丽的父母把她带回德克萨斯州
the plea bargain would have fallen apart,
辩诉交易就会无效
you might have gone to jail.
你们可能就得进监狱
Whatever it is that happened between the two of you
无论你们俩之间发生了什么...
Have you talked to dad since the big event?
老爸婚礼之后,你跟他通过话吗
Yes.
当然
He still seems mad when he talks to me.
他跟我说话的语气还带着愠怒
Because he's angry.
因为他还在生气
He's angry, Isabel's angry
他很生气,伊莎贝尔很生气
I'm still trying to figure out why you did what you did.
我真搞不懂你怎么会这么做
I had to stop it.
我必须阻止婚礼
You stopped the wedding
你能阻止了婚礼
but you didn't stop the marriage.
但你阻止不了他们的婚姻
He went back to Baltimore and got married anyway.
他回巴尔的摩照样结了婚
Yeah, in some court justice's office.
不过是简单地登记罢了
Well, at least creepy Kate
至少贱人凯特
didn't get to show off at the reception.
没法在婚宴上显摆了
Good morning. Good morning, Emily.
早上好,早上好,艾米丽
So, how does it feel to be done with community service?
社区劳役结束了,感觉如何
Almost done.
还没结束
There was a problem in the park.
在公园里出了点状况
Spencer and I have to do an extra two weeks.
我和斯宾塞还要再干两周
Well, maybe then things can get back to normal for all of you.
或许到时对你们一切都恢复正常了
I don't really know what normal is anymore.
我都不知道什么是正常了
Having you and Hanna under the same roof,
你和汉娜住在同一屋檐下
I know how hard this has been for both of you.
对你们俩来说都不容易
I hate to see the four of you drifting apart.
但我不想看着你们四人四分五裂
I was really hoping there's be some kind of...
我真的希望你们的关系能
thaw by now.
缓和点
I don't think that's something Hanna and the other girls want.
我不觉得汉娜和其他女孩会这么想
Fax is for you.
你的传真
So, you like this guy?
你喜欢这个人吗
He's okay.
还行吧
I mean, he's really old, but he's not a jerk.
他虽然年纪很大,但人很好
He doesn't make those listening noises like my first therapist.
他不像我第一个治疗师那样总是说教
He dialed down my meds,
他减了我的药量
and he doesn't look at me like I'm a bobblehead
他看我的眼神不像爸妈那样
the way I catch mom and dad sometimes.
好像我就是个脑残小孩
They do not look at you like you're a bobblehead.
爸妈没把你当成脑残小孩
Really? I still catch them looking.
是吗,我一直能捕捉到他们那副神情
And you too.
你也这么看我
Well, we just want you to be okay.
我们只是希望你好起来
That's tough to do with people
说起来容易做起来难
waiting for you to turn into a zombie or something.
人们都惦着看你变成僵尸或是什么怪物呢
Hmm. That's funny.
有意思
I always saw you as more of the cute werewolf type.
我觉得你更有可爱的狼人气质
Hello.
你好
Hey, Mike. Aria.
你好,迈克,艾瑞亚
Hi.
你好
Haven't seen you in a while.
好久不见
I don't really get over to Hollis anymore.
我现在不经常去霍利斯大学了
Have things to do around here.
在这儿有很多事要处理
So, I still have that Ivy Dunbar book that you lent me.
你借我的那本艾薇·邓巴的书还在我这里
The essays. I know that you said it's pretty rare,
那本散文,你说过那本书很珍贵的
so you probably want that back.
我应该还给你的
No, it's okay.
没关系
No rush. As long as I know you have it.
不急,我知道书在你那儿就行了
I do. I really like her writing.
在我这里,我很喜欢她的文笔
Yeah. I knew you would.
我就知道你喜欢
Mike, would you would you go...?
迈克,你能不能去把这个扔了
Sure.
没问题
How are you?
你还好吗
Numb. Look, I'm sorry.
不怎么样,实在对不起
Aria No.
艾瑞亚,停
I can't handle it.
我不知道怎么做了
My mom thinking that you were with Spencer
我妈妈以为你和斯宾塞在一起
Don't worry, she hasn't told anybody.
别紧张,她没告诉别人
The trouble with the police
和警察的那些麻烦事
I can't let anything bad happen to you.
我不能让你遭遇任何不幸
Aria, something bad has happened.
艾瑞亚,不幸已经发生了
You won't let me see you
你拒绝见我
Well... we gotta go.
我们得走了
Yeah, I gotta go too.
我也要走了
It was great seeing you, Mike.
见到你很高兴,迈克
Mr. Fitz.
再见菲兹老师
Bye. Bye.
再见,再见
What do you mean you're not coming?
你说不来了是什么意思
I'm here.I'm waiting for you.
我已经到了,我在等你
Um, I should probably go. We'll talk later.
我先挂了,一会儿再打给你
Are you back for more drivers Ed?
你又来教驾驶课吗
Uh, actually I was hoping to see Jenna,
实际上我来是想见珍娜的
but she's staying home today.
但是她今天待在家里
You two make an interesting couple.
你们这对儿真是有意思
Has anybody ever mentioned that?
有人跟你们说过吗
I mean, I liked it better
我还是更喜欢
when you guys were keeping it a big secret.
你们俩搞搞地下恋情
Now all the mystery's gone.
如今神秘感都消失了
It was never secret. It was private.
我们的感情从来不算秘密,私事而已
When the time was right,
等时机恰当
we let people know.
自然会公之于众的
Yeah, well, timing is everything.
没错,时机是最重要的
You keep saying things to me
我感觉你跟我说话
like they're supposed to mean something.
总是话里有话
No, no, just that it's interesting,
不不,只是觉得挺有趣的
you know, the timing of things.
时机总那么凑巧
Like the shovel that killed Ali turns up,
比如说,杀害艾莉的铁铲刚被找到
and all of a sudden you two are holding hands in the town square.
你俩就牵着手在镇广场招摇过市
Look, just because two things happen at the same time
就算两件事同时发生
Doesn't mean they're connected.
也不代表其中有什么联系
Well, you know all about things being connected, don't you?
你很了解事情之间的联系,不是吗
Again, is that supposed to mean something?
你还是话中有话
You know all about connections.
你很清楚这些联系
Like you're connected to Jenna
比如,你和詹娜的关系
And Ian and Jason...
与伊恩,杰森的关系
Almost like you guys are members of the same club.
你们是同一个社团的成员
Hey, where is Jason, anyways?
还有杰森去哪儿了
Nobody's seen him since the night we were arrested.
从我们被捕那晚起,就没人见过他了
He was at the police station,
他当时还去了警局
and then all of a sudden he's gone...
之后就突然失踪了
You were there that night.
当晚你也在的
Do you have any ideas?
你知道是怎么回事吗
Maybe he got tired of you and your friends
也许他受够你和你那些朋友了
and he just went away... like Dr. Sullivan.
于是他就走了,和沙利文医生一样
All my blood levels are good,
我的血液指标都正常了
the ulcer's completely under control.
溃疡已经得到控制
I'm totally okay to swim again.
我完全可以游泳了
See? No exercise restrictions.
你看,没有运动限制
That's really great, Emily.
非常好,艾米丽
I can be at practice tomorrow.
我明天就可以来训练
I hope we can work something out.
我希望我们能把问题圆满解决
It's already worked out.
问题已经解决了
I've got a clean bill of health.
我现在身体很健康,不用吃药了
You've got it right in your hand.
检查报告已经在你手里了
It's not just about your health, Emily.
现在不只是你的健康问题了,艾米丽
Being on a team is a privilege, not a right.
做游泳队员是荣誉,不是权利
You know what I'm talking about, don't you?
你懂我的意思吧
I'm almost finished with community service.
我的社区劳役马上就要完成了
We have to think about what it means to the team
我们得考虑一下这对整个团队的影响
The sort of signal it sends
以及我们让你归队
to the other schools if we let you back.
会给其他学校传递怎样的信息
What exactly are you telling me?
你究竟想告诉我什么呢
I'm telling you it's not my call.
我想告诉你,这不是我说了算的
I have to talk to the principal.
我需要请示校长
I'm sorry.
对不起
Um, this is my extracredit report on Vonnegut.
这是我对冯内古特的课外研究报告
Thank you.
谢谢
So it's okay?
这样可以吗
I look forward to reading it.
我很期待读它
Hey! Sorry.
喂,对不起
Stop it!
住手
I'm tired of making allowances for you guys.
我对你们的忍耐已到极限
You're supposed to be friends. Now go sit down.
你们不是好朋友吗,快回座位去
It's the first time I see him in a week
我第一次整整一周都没见他
and I can't say anything.
却什么话都说不出来
Because of Mike?
因为迈克在旁边吗
No, 'cause I just... I can't.
不是,我就是没话说
There was nothing you could do.
你也是迫于无奈
You had to break up with him.
不得不和他分手
I know.
我知道
We've all got somebody we want to protect from "A."
我们都想保护身边的人免受A的伤害
And on top of all that,
更何况
you've got Jackie the ex to worry about.
还有洁姬这个前任捣乱
What did he ever see in her, anyway?
他对她究竟是什么态度呢
I have no idea.
我不知道
Maybe she was a lateonset psycho.
也许她的精神病是迟发型的
Well, we'll take care of Jackie,
我们回来再对付洁姬
but right now we just have to do what Spencer said,
目前我们得按照斯宾塞的话做
just slay one dragon at a time. Okay?
一次只解决一件事
Okay.
好的
Hey. I found another one.
我又找到一张
Oh, no. What can I say,
不是吧,有什么可意外的
you were on the side of the road for a month
你在路边站了一个月
and there are a lot of cellphones in the world.
手机满大街都是
People take pictures.
人人都会拍照
But why do they have to take pictures of me
可他们为什么非得拍我
in an orange jumpsuit picking up beer cans?
穿着橘色犯人服捡啤酒罐的照片呢
This one wasn't so bad.
这张并不是难看
You looked at them?!
你看过了
I have to look at them if
我必须先看过
I'm gonna find them and get them taken down.
才能找到并把它们删掉啊
Show 'em to me.
给我看看
No, no. Don't show them to me.
不不,别给我看
Okay, let me look.
好吧,给我看看
What's that?
那是什么
Uh, nothing.
没什么
Oh, god, I look like a demented creamsicle.
天呐,我就像一只精神紊乱的橙色棒冰
It'll be down by tomorrow.
照片明天就会被删掉了
Look, you have been amazing,
你真的很了不起
and I'm so, so grateful to you,
我非常非常感激
but you're never gonna find all of these, are you?
但你也没法把照片全删干净,是吧
Look on the bright side. It is the internet,
往好的方面看吧,这可是互联网
you're up against talking dogs
你在跟那些会聊天的狗
and people eating bits of sofa cushion
和吃沙发垫的怪人争奇斗艳
It's way more interesting than a pretty girl in an orange baggie.
总有比穿橘色麻袋的美女更夺人眼球的猛料
I do not look pretty in these pictures.
我在这照片里可不美
You do. Sort of.
挺美的
In a postapocalyptic ragtagbandofsurvivors kind of way.
有种幸存于末日后,凌乱颓废的美感
Okay, now you're just trying to make me feel better.
你只是在安慰我
And how is that working?
管用了吗
Surprisingly well.
非常管用
I thought it was a good way to talk about architecture in context.
我认为这是描写建筑的好方法
I mean, people lived in these buildings.
房子人人都得住
It was the real world for them.
这对学生来讲十分真实
Anything that gets people reading Henry James is
只要能让学生去读亨利·詹姆斯的书
fine by me.
怎样我都赞成
Yeah, and we could combine classes.
我们可以把几个班合起来
We'll show 'em "The Heiress".
向他们介绍一下《千金小姐》这本书
Count me in.
我入伙
Is everything okay?
有事吗
I never used to wince when my phone went off.
我以前对手机没电一点都不在乎
Now I've got judges and lawyers on my speeddial.
现在我快速拨号键都是法官和律师
It's a different world.
事过境迁啊
How are you holding up?
你还应付的来吗
One day at a time.
慢慢来吧
Families get through much worse than this.
毕竟家家有本难念的经
Everybody's been very polite about what happened,
每个人都表现都很客气
very sympathetic... and I hate it.
施以同情,这让我很反感
I know that underneath it they're just glad
我知道其实他们都在暗自庆幸
it wasn't their kid that got in trouble.
惹上麻烦的不是自己的孩子
I guess...I know Aria well enough to believe
我比较了解艾瑞亚的
that she would never do anything to hurt you and Ella.
她绝不会做出伤害你和埃拉的事
Well, nobody starts out to hurt anybody.
没有人一开始就想着要伤害别人
No. No, they don't.
的确,没有人
You should come back over. We'll finish that dinner.
你再来趟我家吧,补上那顿晚餐
And that Scotch. I would love it.
还有那瓶苏格兰酒,我很愿意
All right, I'll talk to Ella. Great.
好吧,我去告诉埃拉,好的
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗,我没事
You stopped picking up your cell,
你不接手机
and I didn't want to call the house.
我又不想往你家里打电话
Well, my folks are in Philadelphia with Melissa.
我父母去费城陪梅丽莎了
Something wrong?
出什么事了吗
They wanted her to see a specialist.
他们想让她去看医生
There's something irregular about her heart rate,
她的心率不太正常
so she's having tests done.
所以她正在做测试
You okay out here alone? Yeah.
你一个人住没问题吗,没问题
You're finished with community service, right?
你的社区劳役已经结束了吧
Well, no. They tacked on two more weeks. Why?
没有,他们又追加了两周,为什么
Because Emily and I had a fight.
因为艾米丽跟我打了一架
Whwhat's going on? You're best friends.
怎么回事,你们是最好的朋友
I'm getting really tired of people telling me who my friends are.
我真的很厌烦别人告诉我,谁是我的朋友
Two weeks is close enough.
两周过得也很快
That's beautiful.
太漂亮了
I made it for you.
我为你做的
I can't take it. Why not?
我不能接受,为什么
We've been over this.
我们已经分手了
I told you the night they arrested you,
在你被捕的那晚,我就告诉过你
I'm not walking away.
我不会放弃你的
Do you hear what you just said?
你自己都说了
The night that I was arrested? I don't care.
我被捕的那晚,我不在乎
Well, I do! Please, Toby, I do.
我在乎,求你了,托比
You have to stay away from me!
你必须跟我保持距离
I can handle your father.
我能应付你父亲
This isn't about my father. Then what is it?
跟我父亲没关系,那是什么
I don't want you "handling" my father.
我不希望你"应付"我父亲
I don't want to have to look over my shoulder and find you there.
我不想为了你,整天提心吊胆
What I want is for you to forget about me.
我想要你忘记我
If you really want to worry about somebody,
如果你一定要关心谁的话
why don't you worry about
为什么不去关心关心
your sister and that cop boyfriend of hers?
你姐姐和她那警察男朋友呢
"You were always my favorite.
"你一直是我的最爱"
Want to make a deal?"
"想做笔交易吗"
"A" took the bait.
A上钩了
We pulled it off.
我们成功了
"A" totally think we're not friends anymore.
A完全相信我们决裂了
They think that we have real evidence.
他以为我们真掌握了证据
Does it bother anybody that we don't actually have anything,
你们不担心吗,我们其实什么都没有
we're just making it up?
那些都是编的
But Jenna and Garrett don't know that.
但是詹娜和加勒特又不知道
I don't know. It just scares me that Emily's doing this alone.
这次艾米丽单独行动,我有点担心
No, no. She's not gonna be alone.
不,她不是单独行动
We'll be outside.
我们都在外面守着
Yeah, but it's just the four of us.
但我们只有四个人
Hanna, every time we ask someone for help,
汉娜,每次我们找别人帮忙
they end up collateral damage.
他们都会受到牵连
Like Dr. Sullivan.
比如沙利文医生
Or a traitor, like Garrett.
还有加勒特那个叛徒
It was so creepy to have to talk to him,
跟他谈话真是令人毛骨悚然
but it was totally worth it to rattle the cage.
但那样激一激他们,很值得
So tomorrow.
就是明天了
And everyone that's watching is going to believe
到时候在场的人都会相信
that Emily totally went rogue
艾米丽彻底翻脸了
and that she wants the box that Jason gave me.
而且她想要杰森给我的那个箱子
The one with the evidence...
装有证据的箱子
that doesn't really exist.
根本不存在的证据
Are you sure that "A" is gonna follow Emily?
你确定A会相信艾米丽吗
Absolutely.
肯定会的
I'm the weakest link.
我是最弱的那一环
And the weakest link wants some payback.
而现在轮到最弱的一环反击了
So what's the difference between a comic book and a graphic novel?
漫画书和连环画有什么区别
About 12.98.
差了将近13美元
Did you miss me?
想我了吗
He follows her around like a trained monkey.
他就像个训练有素的跟屁虫
It's worse when he comes to the house.
他在我家更有过之无不及
I didn't see Jenna. Is she here?
我没看见詹娜,她来了吗
Must be in the girls' room.
应该是去厕所了
Still supporting the Sharks?
还是支持鲨鱼队吗
They're swimming against Rollins High.
他们要对阵罗林斯高中
Thought I'd make some noise.
我来壮壮声势
Can I ask you something?
能问你件事吗
Sure.
可以
What the hell is going on with Spencer?
斯宾塞到底怎么了
You'll have to talk to her about that.
这你就得去问她了
She's not talking.
她不愿跟我说话
I really can'telp you with Spencer. Sorry.
斯宾塞的事情我真的帮不上,抱歉了
Emily.
艾米丽
Don't you shut me out, too.
怎么连你也冷落我
I'm not shutting you out.
我不是冷落你
It's just not good for any of us right now, Toby.
只是现在不合时宜,托比
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
You've got a very short memory.
你记性可真差啊
We had a deal. You were going to stay away from him.
我们说好的,你不能再见他
I did stay away from him. We broke up.
我确实没见他了,我们分手了
I'm just returning a book.
我只是来还书的
Returning a book. I saw.
还书,这样啊
Look, I didn't
听着,我不是...
I didn't leave it. I was taking it with me.
这不是留给他的,我是要拿走的
I can show this to your father too.
我也可以把这个给你爸爸看看
You think I won't do what I promised?
你以为我是随便说说的吗
This is your game. You picked the rules.
这是你的游戏,你自己选的规则
She said she'd destroy you.
她威胁要毁掉你的一切
She'd go to my dad, and he'd have you fired.
说要去找我爸,让他炒了你
At least I know why you broke up with me.
至少我弄清分手的原因了
You know, before Jackie, I don't think I understood how...
在洁姬威胁我前,我并没有意识到
how dangerous it was what we were doing.
我们所做的事有多危险
Did you stop because of Jackie?
你是因为洁姬才提出分手的吗
Or because you were afraid?
还是因为你害怕了
I was afraid for you.
我是怕你出事
I didn't want to see you get hurt.
我不想你受到伤害
I should have told your mother
在警局的时候
the truth about us at the police station.
我就应该告诉你妈妈真相
You tried.
你尽力了
I should have tried harder.
我应该再努力一下
But I saw that look in her eye,
但是我看到她冰冷的眼神
that steely "I know what you've done" look,
好像在说,"我知道你干的好事"
and I folded.
我就退缩了
I know that look.
我知道那种表情
I have to go.
我该走了
Aria.
艾瑞亚
I'm not gonna let Jackie destroy anything or anybody.
我不会让洁姬毁掉任何人任何事
She means what she said.
她不会善罢甘休的
You still trust me?
你还相信我吗
Yeah, I do.
当然相信
Then there's something you and I need to do this afternoon.
那今天下午你得和我去做一件事
You're missing all the action.
好戏都被你错过了
Too much chlorine.
游泳池里氯太多了
You allergic?
你对氯过敏吗
Intolerant. There's supposed to be a difference.
只是受不了,跟过敏还是有区别的
Hey, listen, I wanted to say thank you
我得感谢你
for keeping an eye on Hanna while I was away.
感谢你在我离开的时候照顾汉娜
How's California?
加州怎么样
Different.
跟这里挺不一样的
And the new family?
你的新家呢
I still sort of feel like a foreign exchange student,
我还是觉得自己像个外来的交换生
but I like them.
但我很喜欢他们
And they seem to like me, so...
他们似乎也挺喜欢我,所以
What's not to like?
你哪能不招人爱呢
So, are you going back for good?
你回来就不再走了吗
Hmm. It's complicated.
一言难尽
My mom gave up her parental rights.
我妈妈放弃了她的抚养权
You can't just change that.
这一点是无法改变的
Well, that's what lawyers are for.
那就交给律师嘛
I thought I would stay here and finish out the school year.
我应该会一直待到学年结束
And then what? Figure it out when I finish.
然后呢,到时才知道
But hey, if you can't put me up,
如果你不能收留我
I'll totally figure something out.
我完全可以再想其它办法
No, you're more than welcome to stay with me.
没问题的,非常欢迎你到我这儿住
I was just wondering how long you'd be around.
我只是想知道你会待多久
So, have you thought about the future?
你想过将来吗
Lucas, I owe you a lot,
卢卡斯,我欠你很多人情
but right now you're talking like a guidance counselor.
但你现在说话像辅导员似的
You don't owe me anything.
你什么也不欠我
What do you mean?
什么意思
If you hadn't talked me into coming back to town,
如果不是你劝我回来
none of this would have happened.
这些好事都不会发生
Yeah, that thought did occur to me.
我确实这么想过
If I make plans, you'll know about them.
如果我有什么打算,都会让你知道的
I'm not the one you need to keep in your plans.
我可不是你计划里的对象
Don't worry about Hanna, okay?
不用担心汉娜,好吗
Hey, it's last event, the last heat.
已经到最后一场比赛了,最后一回合
Where is Aria? We said that we were gonna do this together.
艾瑞亚呢,我们说好要一起做这件事的
I'm sorry. It's complicated.
抱歉,出了点状况
So is this. I'm here, okay?
这里也是,总之我来了,行了吧
Okay, it's every man for himself.
大难临头各自飞
I want the box that Jason gave Aria.
我要杰森给艾瑞亚的那个盒子
Well, you're not gonna get it.
我们不可能给你
Guys, Spencer's only looking out for herself.
姐妹们,斯宾塞只会为自己着想
We have to cut a deal with...Shut up, Emily.
这笔交易我们必须...闭嘴,艾米丽
Where is it? It's safe.
盒子在哪,安全的地方
Where? Don't tell her.
在哪儿,别告诉她
It's hidden,
藏起来了
and it stays hidden until I want it found.
没有我,你休想找到它
You forget,
你忘了
we all learned how to keep secrets from the same person.
我们可是从同一个人那学会保守秘密的
I bet I know where it is.
我肯定能找到它
Good luck.
祝你们好运
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
I wanted to clarify something.
我想澄清一件事
We wanted to tell you something important.
我们想告诉你们一件重要的事
I'm in love with your daughter.
我爱上了你们的女儿
I love Aria.
我爱艾瑞亚
We met before school started this year.
今年开学前,我们就认识了
Mike, you should go back upstairs.
迈克,回楼上去
I wanted you to know that
我想让你们明白的是
this started before Aria was assigned to my class.
在艾瑞亚分到我的班上前,我们就开始了
What started? Wait,
什么开始了,等一下
what do you mean, before she was "assigned" to your class?
你说她被"分"到你的班上是什么意思
She wasn't my student...then.
她那时还不是我的学生
She wasn't your student then?
她那时不是你的学生
This can't be true. It is. Really.
这不可能,是真的
I love him.
我爱他
This was going on...
这件事发生时...
This happened while you were her teacher?
那时你还是她的老师
Yes. Do you understand what your saying?
对,你清楚你在说什么吗
Yes, I do.
是的,我清楚
No, I don't think you do,
不,我认为你不清楚
because if you did,
因为如果你清楚
you wouldn't be standing here.
你就不会站在这里
You wouldn't dare!
你不敢
Aria, go upstairs.
艾瑞亚,上楼去
Take Mike with you. No.
和迈克一起上楼,不
No, I'm staying here.
不,我要待在这里
If this is true, what you're telling us...
如果你说的都是真的
It is.
确实是真的
No!
不
What I'm hoping can happen is that
我希望你们处理态度可以...
No. What is gonna happen is,
不,我们的态度是
you are gonna leave this house right now.
你马上离开这间房子
Mr. Montgomery End of conversation.
蒙哥马利先生,谈话结束
Dad, just...Aria, no.
爸爸,艾瑞亚,不要
Byron. I am not asking you.
拜伦,我可不是在请求你
I am telling you.
我在命令你
Mike!
迈克
Maybe you should go.
也许你该离开
You knew about this?
你知道这件事吗
I did not know about "this".
我知道的不是这样
I thought I knew about Spencer Hastings.
我以为是与斯宾塞·海斯汀有关
Spencer.
斯宾塞
Yes. I saw them together, and
没错,我看到他们在一起
You heard the same rumors I did.
那些流言你也听说了
And you talked to him about Spencer? Yes.
你也跟他谈过斯宾塞,是的
And he lied to your face.
他当着你的面撒谎
Well, maybe I didn't give him a chance to tell me the truth.
也许是我没给他机会说出真相
Well, this is not about telling the truth.
这跟说不说真相没关系
This is about what he did. He's finished.
而是他的所作所为,他完蛋了
The man is finished.
这家伙休想翻身了
Well, I suppose he is.
也许吧
You suppose?
也许
You were here, you heard what he said.
你也听到他说的那些话了
Of course I did.
当然
When what's left to suppose?
那还有什么回旋余地
It's just I realize that this happened when we came home.
我意识到这事发生在我们刚回来那会儿
That has nothing to do with this.
这两件事八竿子打不着
I'm just trying to understand what she was thinking
我只是试图去理解,她在想什么
By getting involved with a teacher.
为什么会和她的老师有染
Well, this is not about what she was thinking.
问题关键不是艾瑞亚在想什么
This is about what he did.
而是那小子都做了些什么
We're talking about someone
我们在讨论的这个人
who should have known better.
是知错犯错
It shouldn't have started,
这开始就是个错误
but it was his responsibility to stop it.
既然发生,他有责任悬崖勒马
Can I say something, please?
我能插句话吗
Of course you can.
当然
Don't make up your minds right now.
别急着做决定
You can't figure out in one night
我自己还没理清头绪呢
what I'm still trying to understand myself.
你们别用一晚上就盖棺定论
I love you...
我爱你们
So much.
非常爱
I love him too.
但我也爱他
So please, just
所以拜托
Just imagine for one minute that this is real,
想一下我们的感情是真心的
because it is, I swear that it is.
我们都是真心的,我保证
Just go to your room, Aria.
回房间去,艾瑞亚
Dad.
爸爸
Mom.
妈妈
Go...upstairs.
上楼
Don't be angry.
别生我的气
Angry doesn't begin to describe how I feel about you right now.
我对你岂止是生气那么简单
Who said you could come in?
谁让你进来了
Ezra, you were making a terrible mistake.
以斯拉,你犯了一个巨大的错误
I had to do something to wake you up
我得做些什么
to what was happening.
让你清醒过来
Bad idea to wake a sleepwalker.
叫醒梦游的人,没有好结果
What happened to your lip?
你嘴唇怎么了
You told her parents.
你告诉了她的父母
Did Professor Montgomery hit you?
蒙哥马利教授打了你
No, that's what her brother brought to the party.
不,是她弟弟出的手
What did you expect was gonna happen?
你以为还能落个好吗
Go away, Jackie.
出去,洁姬
She's a teenager...
她还是个孩子
and you were her teacher.
而你曾是她的老师
Get out.
出去
There's nothing I want from you.
我们没什么好谈的
And I will not let you do anything to her.
我不会让你伤害她
So get out.
出去
Emily left ten minutes ago. I'm almost at the door.
艾米丽十分钟前就出发了,我也快了
I'm going now.
我现在就出发
I'm trying to think of what we're forgetting to bring.
我在想还要带上什么
I think we're all set. I'll see you soon.
都准备就绪了,一会儿见
Okay.
好
Hanna...
汉娜
You can't go anywhere right now.
你哪儿都不能去
Your father's on his way over.
你爸正在来的路上
He wants to talk to us together.
他想和我们谈一谈
You want to give me a hard time, that's one thing,
你不给我好脸色看是一码事
but you can't treat Emily like that.
但你不能那么对待艾米丽
I'm not gonna let that happen.
我不能让这样的事发生
What is going on is between Emily and me,
这是我和艾米丽之间的事
so just forget it. Forget it?
你不要管,不要管
I'm just gonna watch two people I care about
两个我在乎的人,如今相互仇视
rip into each other?
而我坐视不管
Right. I'm gonna do that.
我是那样的人吗
For everybody's sake, just stay out of it!
求你别插手了,这对大家都好
Stay out of what, Spencer?
别插手什么,斯宾塞
After everything that's happened,
我们一起经历了那么多
how can you just stand there and tell me there's something
你居然站在这儿,告诉我
I'm not supposed to know about?
有些事不该我知道
What do I have to do to make you leave me alone?
要怎么样,你才肯不管我的事
Tell me about the night you found the shovel.
告诉我,找到铁铲的那晚发生了什么
I told you. I told you what happened.
我告诉过你
Yeah, you said somebody tricked you into finding it,
你说你们是被人设计的
and I believe you, but ever since that night,
我相信了你,但自从那晚以后
the four of you have been acting like...
你们四个就表现得...
Acting like what?
表现得怎样
Like Ali is still running things,
就好像艾利还在操控着一切
playing you against each other.
挑拨离间
Today at school,
今天在学校
you sounded just like Ali when you talked to Emily.
你对艾米丽说话的口气与艾莉同出一辙
Jenna always said that you wanted to take Ali down,
詹娜总说,你想扳倒艾莉
replace her.
取代她
I didn't think that was true until today.
事到如今,我算是信了
It's not like that.
事情不是这样的
Then what is it like?
那是怎么回事
I can'do this! Don't ask me!
我不能告诉你,别问了
Spencer
斯宾塞
No! Don't ask me now! Ask me after tonight.
现在别问了,过了今晚再跟你解释
What difference is one night gonna make?
一晚能有什么区别吗
It could change everything, but I need you to let me go.
一切都会改变,但现在你得放我走
And I need you to promise that you won't follow me.
而且你得保证不会尾随我
Congratulations again on getting married.
再次祝贺你结婚了
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, at least now you won't have to send back all your gifts.
至少你不用把收到的礼物都退回了
Hanna.
汉娜
Sorry.
抱歉
You're not the only one that's angry here, Hanna.
汉娜,你不是这里唯一恼怒的人
There's plenty of that to go around.
恼怒之火四处蔓延
That's something we're gonna deal with,
我们得把矛盾化解
and we're gonna deal with it as a family.
全家人一起面对解决
Which family?
哪个家
That's one of the things we're gonna work on,
这也是我们要解决的问题之一
which is why I wanted to talk to you at the same time, in person.
也正是我想跟你们当面谈的原因
I made some arrangements, we're moving back to Rosewood.
我安排了一下,我们要搬回玫瑰镇
"We"?
你们
Me, Isabel, Kate.
我,伊莎贝尔,还有凯特
Kate's going to be in Rosewood?
凯特要搬来玫瑰镇
Is she going to school here?
她要来这里上学
Yes, she is.
是的
Dad, how could you do that to me?
爸,你怎么能这样对我
Because he loves you...
因为他爱你
And this way he can be near you.
这样他就能陪伴在你身边
Isn't that right, Tom?
汤姆,我说的对吗
Oh, my god. He told your parents?
天呐,他跟你父母坦白了
Yeah.
对
What happened?
然后呢
They sent me to my room.
他们让我待在房间
No. No, this is not good.
不不,这可不妙
I'll get out somehow. Where's Hanna?
我会想办法出去的,汉娜在哪
On her way, I hope.
但愿她在来的路上了
Are you going to see him?
你是要出去见他吗
No.
不是
But I have to get out.
但我得出去
You better go this way.
你最好走这条路
There's handholds.
这儿有可以攀的地方
You're gonna have to drop the last four feet, though.
不过最后的四英尺,你得跳下去
Is this how you sneak out of the house?
你就是这样偷溜出去的吗
It's been my escape route for years.
我多年的逃走路线
Look, Mike, what's going on with me and Ezra
迈克,我和以斯拉之间
it's really Stop.
真的... 别说了
Look, I'm sorry I hit him.
我很抱歉打了他
But when I saw dad's face,
但当时看到老爸的脸色
I figured better I do it than him.
我想,我动手总好过他动手
I knew you'd be here.
我就知道你会来的
I knew I could depend on you.
我知道我能相信你
You listen to us.
你监听我们
You're always listening.
你一直在监听
You know you made a mistake, don't you?
你知道自己犯了个错,对吗
It must be driving you crazy.
这肯定让你抓狂
You're afraid we found something,
你害怕我们找到了什么
something in this box.
藏在这盒子里的东西
Something about you.
关于你的东西
Do you want to know what we found?
想知道我们找到了什么吗
Do you want to see what you're afraid of?
想看看是什么令你如此恐慌吗
Nothing.
什么都没有
We found nothing.
我们什么也没找到
We lied to you, and you believed us.
我们骗了你,你居然上当了
That was your mistake.
这就是你犯的错
No! No!
不不
Emily!
艾米丽
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You guys, come on!
姐妹们,快点
Hanna!
汉娜
My god, I don't believe this!
真不敢相信
Hey. You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I think so.
还好
Did I just hit what I think I did?
我刚才撞到的那个不会是...
Yes!
是的
And now they're gone!
现在给他跑了
We've got nothing!
我们一无所获
We've got nothing!
一无所获
Was it Garrett or Jenna?
是加勒特还是詹娜
How could it be Jenna?
怎么可能是詹娜
I couldn't tell.
我说不好
Well, was it a boy or a girl?
那是男是女呢
I don't know!
我不知道
Any sense of boobs?
感觉到有胸吗
Hanna. What? It could be a clue.
汉娜,怎么了,这可能是条线索
That's not mine.
这不是我的
It's not mine.
也不是我的
It's none of ours.
它不属于我们中的任何人
Do you think when "A" bounced off the car...
你们觉得这是A撞到车时...
That's "A"'s cellphone.
这是A的手机