Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"...
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Dolls?
洋娃娃
This is the police! Stay where you are!
我们是警察,呆在原地不许动
They set us up!
我们中计了
I wish I could see those bitches right now.
真想现在就能亲眼看看那几个贱人
There's nothing left to link us to that night.
没有任何线索能把我们同那晚联系起来了
What I want is for you to forget about me.
我要你忘记我
If you really want to worry about somebody,
如果你一定要关心谁的话
why don't you worry about your sister
为什么不去关心关心
and that cop boyfriend of hers?
你姐姐和她那警察男朋友呢
I'm in love with your daughter.
我爱上了你们的女儿
This was going on while you were her teacher?
这事发生时,你还是她的老师
You are gonna leave this house right now.
你马上离开这间房子
Dad!
爸爸
We're moving back to Rosewood
我们要搬回玫瑰镇
Me, Isabel, Kate.
我,伊莎贝尔,还有凯特
I want the box that Jason gave Aria.
我要杰森给艾瑞亚的盒子
Well, you're not gonna get it.
我们不可能给你
We're not gonna be making any kind of a deal with "A."
我们不会跟A做任何交易
"A" took the bait.
A上钩了
"Want to make a deal?"
"想做笔交易吗"
You're afraid we found something,
你害怕我们找到了什么
something in this box.
藏在这盒子里的东西
No! Emily!
不,艾米丽
That's "A"'s cellphone!
是A的手机
How hard did you hit him her it?
你撞他那下重吗,是男是女,还是别的
Didn't run like a her.
跑起来不像个女生
I thought it was an animal.
我还以为是只野兽呢
It was. Is.
他就是野兽
Okay, where is the box?
盒子呢
You guys, this phone is locked.
姑娘们,这手机是锁住的
And where were you guys?
你们都去哪儿了
I thought we were supposed to meet up here.
不是要在这里碰头吗
Wasn't that the plan? I'm so sorry, Em.
不是说好的吗,对不起,艾米
II dropped a huge bomb at home.
我家炸开锅了
My parents won't let me go anywhere.
我爸妈不让我出门
I had to crawl through Mike's window.
我还是从迈克的窗户爬出来的
And Toby came in and totally cornered me
托比来了,堵着不让我走
with all of these questions about why I was acting this way,
质问我最近反常的行为
and he would not leave without any answers.
得不到答案,就不肯罢休
Kate's moving to Rosewood.
凯特要搬来玫瑰镇
What?!
什么
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, my dad and Isabel got married,
我爸和伊莎贝尔结了婚
and now they're looking for a house here in Rosewood.
现在要在玫瑰镇找房子住下
So now I have more than one monster in my life.
所以我要对付的洪水猛兽不止一个
Okay? I win.
怎么样,我最悲惨吧
No, you don't! I was almost killed!
才不是,我刚才差点丧命
These are not highlights, Hanna.
我头发里的这些不是闪粉,汉娜
This is glass in my hair!
是碎玻璃
Okay.
好吧
You guys, can you talk to me for a second?
你们谁来告诉我该怎么办
I'm holding "A"'s phone in my hand.
我拿着的可是A的手机
What are we doing with it?
要怎么处理
Something, before "A" knows we have it. Stand still.
在A发现之前总得做些什么,别动
Hanna, call Caleb! Why?
汉娜,打电话给凯勒,为什么
He's the best way that we can get information off of this.
要从中获取信息,找他最合适了
Leave him out of this.
别把他牵扯进来
But he's our best shot at tracing this back to "A".
可他是帮我们找到A的最佳人选
There are other people, okay?
可以找其他人啊
We'll take it to the phone store tomorrow.
我们明天把它拿去手机店
The the phone store?!
手机店
Well, then, call technical support!
要不然打技术支持热线也行
We can have someone in Pakistan do it!
让某个巴基斯坦人来解决
Hanna!
汉娜
This can't wait until tomorrow.
不能等到明天
Once "A" realizes it's missing
一旦A发现手机不见了
I get it, okay?
我知道
But this phone is connected to Jenna and Officer Garrett.
但这手机跟詹娜和加勒特警官有关
Caleb already has bad history with her and the police.
凯勒之前就与她和警方有过瓜葛
We're not going there!
不能再把他牵扯进来了
Okay, but if he can find something
但如果他找到了什么证据
that finally nails the two of them together
就能一举揭穿那两个家伙
At least consider it.
至少考虑一下吧
Hanna, come on, think this through. I am.
汉娜,好好想想,我在想
Okay, you done thinking?
想好了吗
'Cause we're running out of time here.
时间可不等人
Wait, is Caleb still crashing with Lucas?
等等,凯勒还住在卢卡斯家吗
Where's Lucas' house?
卢卡斯住哪儿
I'll go over there and...
我现在过去...
Spencer, stop giving us orders!
斯宾塞,别冲我们发号施令
We're not your winged monkeys!
我们又不是你的奴隶
Guys, stop!
好了,别吵了
There's got to be a way
一定有办法
that we can get Caleb to help without
既能让凯勒帮忙,又不...
Answer it.
接呀
Answer it. Answer it!
接呀,快接
Why me? I've got glass in my hair!
为什么我接,我头发上还有玻璃呢
I'll answer it! What do you want me to say?
我来接,要我说什么
Should we tell them that we have the phone?
要不要告诉他们,手机在我们这里
They'll know that when you say hello.
你一接,他们自然就知道了
It's blocked.
号码被屏蔽了
I've got Caleb's number! I'm calling him!
我有凯勒的号码,我打给他
Go!
快走
What's that number?
那数字是什么意思
Tells me how much data is currently loaded on the phone.
表明手机上有多少数据
It's a lot.
相当多
You mean like photos, videos...?
像照片,视频之类的吗
Definitely more than angry birds.
肯定不止是愤怒的小鸟
And how long will it take to download?
下载需要多久
We're not there yet.
还不能下载
Hanna.
汉娜
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
All right, can somebody tell me whose phone this is?
能告诉我这是谁的手机吗
We can't. Yet.
不,现在还不行
The less you know right now, the better.
你现在知道得越少越好
Okay.
好吧
Well, then, can somebody at least tell me
那至少告诉我
why Emily smells like a bag of mulch?
为什么艾米丽身上一股烂树叶味
Wait.
等等
Something just came up.
有消息弹出来
Crap.
糟糕
What just happened?
怎么了
Phone got bricked.
手机变砖了
Translate, please.
什么意思
The owner shut down the phone from their computer.
手机主人用电脑把它关闭了
So we lost everything?
那就什么都没了
We never had everything.
我们本来就没弄到什么
I have some files, but they're locked
我导出了一些文件,但都是锁住的
and they're probably corrupted.
可能已经损毁了
I can try and retrieve what I have,
我可以试着恢复导出的文件
but it's gonna take a while.
但是得花点时间
Are you sure you want me to work on this?
你们确定要我这么做吗
Yes! Yes!
对,是的
Hanna, are you all right with this?
汉娜,你没意见吧
Morning.
早
Um, where are you going?
你这是要去哪儿
School.
去学校
Wearing that?
就穿这身吗
Yeah. What are you talking about?
对啊,怎么了
Well, that's not appropriate for school,
穿成这样去学校不合适
so... change your clothes.
去把衣服换了
Since when have I had a dress code, dad?
你怎么开始管起我穿什么了,爸爸
Since we became aware of who you might be dressing for,
因为我们知道了你是穿给谁看的
so change your clothes.
去换衣服
Okay, well, what am I supposed to wear, a down parka?
好吧,那我该穿什么,羽绒服吗
Byron, I've I've got this.
拜伦,我来跟她说
If I were you, I'd pick and choose my battles.
我要是你,就不会顶撞他
Since when did wearing kneehighs become a battle?
什么时候开始,穿高筒靴也能引起争执
Today is not the day to question your father.
现在还轮不到你来质疑你父亲
Why? He, of all people, coming down on me
为什么,所有人中偏偏只有他
for an inappropriate relationship?
指责我,说这是不伦之恋
Aria!
艾瑞亚
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just thought maybe at least...you would...
我以为,至少你会...
That I would what?
我会怎么样
That I would give my teenage daughter
向我未成年的女儿和费兹老师
and Mr. Fitz my blessing?
献上我最真挚的祝福吗
Your father and I are in agreement here
你父亲和我对此意见一致
because we were lied to for a really long time
因为我们被你和一位同僚
by you and by a colleague.
欺骗了那么久
Well, I didn't tell you guys
我没有告诉你们
because I was scared that you would react
是因为我怕你们知道以后会...
react like this.
会像现在这样
Yeah, well, evidently you know us
很显然,你对我们的了解
a lot better than we know you,
远远超过我们对你的了解
but that's gonna change,
但情况马上就会有所改观
'cause you're gonna be spending a lot more time with your family
因为你以后要多与家人相处
and a lot less time with your friends.
少和你的朋友们接触
What does Ezra have to do with my friends?
以斯拉的事情和我的朋友有什么关系
And you're gonna be cutting him off completely,
你要彻底跟他断绝来往
and that means not even saying goodbye.
甚至连"再见"都不能和他说
Is that clear?
明白了吗
Do you like him?
你喜欢他吗
What?
什么
Do you like him?
你喜欢他吗
I did.
之前喜欢
Hey, could we talk?
能谈谈吗
Can we do it some place a little bit more private?
能找个隐秘点的地方谈吗
Look, I know that you want answers,
我知道你想要答案
and I'm close,
答案已经呼之欲出
I'm so close to giving them to you,
我很快就能告诉你
but it's... it's just still not safe.
但现在还不够稳妥
Then why did you come here?
那你为什么还要过来
Because I missed you.
因为我想你了
Shutting you out is killing me.
将你拒之千里,让我痛不欲生
So you came here to tell me you can't be here.
所以你来是要告诉我,你不能来这儿
What are you working on?
在忙什么
You and your friends gave me homework, remember?
你和你的姐妹们给我留的作业,记得吗
You're doing that here?
在大庭广众之下弄吗
Nobody knows what I'm working on.
没人知道我在做什么
So, uh, when do I get inducted into this secret society?
我什么时候成了你们秘密团体的一份子了
Hey, I like playing Mission: Impossible as much as the next guy,
我和你们大家一样都喜欢玩碟中谍
but, uh, I'm starting to feel like somebody doesn't trust me.
但我觉得某些人好像不信任我
Who?
谁
Me?
我吗
Caleb! Come on, I trust you.
凯勒,别这样,我信任你
But... not with this.
这件事你就不信任我
We have gotten naked together in more ways than one, Han.
我们在很多方面都坦诚相见过,汉
Why are we suddenly strangers
怎么一部偷来的手机
when it comes to a stolen phone?
就让我们形同陌路了
It wasn't stolen, we found it.
这不是偷来的,是我们捡到的
Why don't I believe that?
你说什么就是什么吧
Oh, hey, Lucas!
卢卡斯
Are we still on for after school?
你放学之后,还给我补课吗
Oh, um... you know, I might be...
那个,我得去...
Please don't bag on me.
求你别抛弃我
Okay, if I don't get at least a bplus on this test...
这门课我一定得拿到B+...
Please. Please please.
拜托,拜托你了
Fine.
好吧
I can give you, like, an hour.
我能挤出来一个小时左右
You're a good man, Lucas.
你真是个好人,卢卡斯
So, can we talk about this phone stuff later?
我们待会儿再说手机的事好吗
Maybe. See you at lunch.
再说吧,午餐时再见
I don't I don't get it! I don't understand, Jenna!
我不明白,詹娜
Hey, hey! Can we not do this on the phone, please?
能别在电话里说吗,拜托了
I'm outside your house.
我就在你家门口
Stop punishing me and just open the damn door!
别再折磨我了,给我开门吧
Please!
求你了
What is going on?
怎么回事
It's been like Fight Club since last night.
从昨晚开始,他俩就吵得不可开交
They were arguing on the porch.
在门廊上大吵
She slammed the door in his face.
她当着他的面把门甩上
This started last night?
是昨晚开始的吗
I think it's nerves.
我觉得是因为太紧张了
Jenna plays it cool,
詹娜看似冷静
but she's freaking about having the eye operation.
但那个眼科手术让她忐忑不安
Yeah? Well, that's what happens
就因为卷入了其他人
when it's not just the two of us.
才会发生这种事
No, no, the mistake was pulling in somebody else.
不,把别人牵扯进来才是错的
Asking him to help us was a bad idea, Jenna.
找他来帮我们是个坏主意,詹娜
It was a bad move. No, no, I warned you. No.
这一步走错了,我警告过你,不
It was your idea.
这是你的主意
This doesn't sound like it's about an eye operation.
听上去不像是在说眼科手术
Who is "He"? Who are they talking about?
那个"他"指的是谁,他们在说谁
Just can you can you wait just a second?
你能等等吗
Jenna, don't hang up. Answer the door!
詹娜,先别挂,把门打开
Uh... Jenna, no, wait.
詹娜,等等
Just wait a second.
等一下
Don't hang up, just come to the door.
别挂电话,来开门
Jenna?
詹娜
Damn it!
该死
Emily, you've got about five more minutes.
艾米丽,还剩五分钟
Is there any way I can take this on Monday?
我能不能礼拜一再考
I didn't have time to finish the last few chapters.
我最后几章还没看完
It's a makeup test, Emily.
艾米丽,这已经是补考了
The class has moved on to another book.
全班都开始学下一本书了
What about after school tomorrow?
明天放学可以吗
I can't.
不行
I have community service.
我得去社区劳役
They gave me additional hours for...
因为跟斯宾塞打架
...fighting with Spencer.
我被加罚了几小时
Are you still picking up trash?
还是拣垃圾吗
Phone calls. It's a community crisis hotline,
帮社区心理危机干预热线接电话
and today is my first day.
今天是第一天
Well, you girls seem to have a lot of experience with crises.
你们几个的确对各种危机很有经验
Maybe you can help someone learn how to avoid them.
也许能帮助他人避免危机
How 'bout after school on Monday?
周一放学后可以吗
Emily.
艾米丽
What else do I not know about my daughter?
我女儿还有什么我不知道的秘密
I don't know what you mean.
我不明白您的意思
Wasn't fair of me to ask that. Sorry.
我不该问的,不好意思
Aria's the same person she's always been,
艾瑞亚还是她
someone you can be proud of.
还是那个你可以引以为豪的女儿
Nothing's changed.
一切都没变
Hey, there, it's Ezra. Can't talk, but you can,
我是以斯拉,我暂时无法接电话
soon as you hear the...
听到"哔"声请留言
Hi, it's me.
是我
Um, I'm using Hanna's phone
我用的是汉娜的手机
'cause I'm scared
因为我怕
my dad's gonna start combing through my phone bills.
我爸会查我的手机账单
It's still pretty intense, but...
现在气氛还没缓和
but that doesn't mean it can't change.
但并不是没有挽回的余地
They're gonna come around. II know that they will.
他们会理解的,我了解他们
I love you so much.
我真的很爱你
I hate not being able to see you.
看不见你,我心急如焚
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey. How was your test?
考试怎么样
I'm doing a makeup of a makeup.
还要补考
I've got to run. Community service starts at four P.M., sharp.
我得走了,社区劳役四点整开始
Wait. Yours is today?
等一下,是今天吗
I was hoping you'd be able
我还想让你陪我
to come snoop around Jason's house with me.
去杰森家探探情况呢
Jason's? Why Jason?
去杰森家,为什么去他家
Well, if Jenna and Garrett have a helper,
如果詹娜和加勒特有帮手的话
and it's a he, where does your mind go?
而且还是男的,你说除了他还有谁
It's going to community service. Ask Aria.
我说我得去社区劳役了,去找艾瑞亚吧
I did. She's under house arrest.
我找过了,她现在被禁足了
And besides, she really believes
而且,她确信
that Jason's been out of town for weeks.
杰森早就离开好几周了
Then ask Hanna.
那就找汉娜
Hanna spent all of chem class
汉娜一整节化学课
drawing pictures of me in a pointy hat
都在画我戴着一个尖顶帽子
and a wart on my nose.
还在我的鼻子上点了痦子
She'll get over it.
她会消气的
Offer her your lake house.
把你的湖边小屋借给她
She needs some serious face time with Caleb.
她需要跟凯勒过过二人世界
My lake house?
我的湖边小屋
I've already made some memories on that couch in the living room.
客厅的沙发真是让人充满回忆
She she didn't tell you?
她没告诉你吗
That was my Nana's couch.
那是我奶奶的沙发
So, who ditched the Union first?
哪个州最先脱离联邦
South Carolina?
南卡罗来纳州吗
Did we make a card for them?
我们有没有做过这个卡片
Georgia, Alabama...
乔治亚州,亚拉巴马州
Hello? What's going on?
在听吗,怎么了
Um, sorry, I was just...
对不起,我只是在想
uh, thinking about Louisiana.
应该是路易斯安那州
Please don't check out on me.
别丢下我不管
Okay, I need you. I can't even spell "Louisiana."
我需要你,我连"路易斯安那"都不会拼
Is that Caleb?
是凯勒吗
Spencer.
是斯宾塞
Why don't we have a card for Maryland?
我们怎么没做马里兰州的卡片
Border state didn't secede until after the war began.
那是边界州,内战开始后才脱离的
What was that about?
什么事
Uh, she offered me and Caleb her lake house.
她说要把湖边小屋借给我和凯勒
And you're not interested?
你不感兴趣吗
Oh, I'm interested,
当然感兴趣
but if I wait an hour,
但是如果我等一个小时再回复
she might throw in maid service,
她可能就会给我安排佣人
and if I wait two hours,
如果等两小时
she might send a helicopter to take us there.
她也许就会派直升飞机来接我们
Um... I'm gonna make a new card for Virginia.
我打算给弗吉尼亚州做个新卡片
Or if I waited three hours,
或者,如果我等三个小时
she might let me have Caleb's birthday party there.
她也许能让我在那里为凯勒庆生
Oh, my God, that's awesome
我的天啊,太棒了
a surprise party at the lake house!
在湖边小屋举办惊喜派对
Oh, look. We have two cards for North Carolina.
我们做了两张北卡罗来纳州的卡片
Lucas, you could help me.
卢卡斯,你可以帮我
We could do it together.
我们可以一起筹办
No, no, you don't need me.
不不,你不需要我
Of course I need you.
我当然需要你的帮助
You're, like, his best friend.
你算是他最好的朋友了
You're roomies. You're like Patrick and Spongebob.
你们是室友,就像派大星和海绵宝宝
Look, Hanna, if we're not gonna study,
汉娜,如果不学习的话
I really need to get going.
我就得走了
That lake house is perfect.
湖边小屋真是完美极了
It's secluded.
那里十分僻静
There's a dock, a rowboat, a pier,
有船坞,小船和码头
and, you know, we could hang a big sign there.
我们可以做一个大大的指示牌
That sounds really fun... and pricey.
听起来很有趣,而且花销不菲
I'm not really in a position to pitch in.
我跟他没亲到出钱帮他办派对的份上
No. No, I'll pay for everything.
不,我会支付所有的费用
I just need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Caleb's probably never even had a birthday party before.
凯勒从来没有过生日派对
And if we do this,
如果我们能给他办一个
it would mean a lot to him.
对他肯定是意义非凡
You'll find a contract in the back of the packet.
在文件夹后面有一份合同
Every volunteer must sign it.
每个志愿者都得签字
This protects you and the caller.
这是为了保护你们和来电者
There must be anonymity on both sides of the phone.
通话双方必须都是匿名的
You look overwhelmed.
你看起来有点不知所措
Relax. None of you will be answering any calls
放轻松,没接受培训前
until you've had some training.
我们是不会让你们接听电话的
Keep in mind, most of the time
要记住,大多数情况下
they really just need someone to listen.
他们只不过是想找人倾诉而已
So, who wants to read with me?
谁想跟我一起读
Emily?
艾米丽
Here. Help me out.
给,你帮我
This is a transcript of a call that came in last night.
这是昨晚的一个电话记录
Ready?
准备好了吗
"Crisis hotline. Can I help you?"
"心理干预热线,有什么能帮忙的吗"
"I need to talk to someone.
"我想找个人倾诉
I'm in a bad place, and I don't know what to do.
我现在处境很糟,不知该如何是好
I almost got caught tonight."
今晚我差点被抓到"
"Well, calling here is a good start.
"给我们打电话就是一个很好的开端
Uh, let's talk this through ."
让我们从头说起"
"I was asked to do something important,"
我被指派去执行一项重要任务
and I tried my best, but I screwed it up."
我已经尽全力了,但还是搞砸了"
"Okay. But maybe we can figure this out,"
或许我们能想出解决办法
and the situation"
情况也许..."
"You don't understand. It's gone,"
你不懂,我把它弄丢了
and I can't get it back.
找不回来了
All I could do is shut it down."
我只好把它关掉"
"Shut what down?"
关掉什么
Can you tell me exactly what you've lost?"
能确切告诉我你丢了什么吗"
"They're never gonna forgive me."
他们永远不会原谅我的
They're gonna make my life a living hell.
他们会让我生不如死
I might as well be dead."
我还不如死了算了"
Did this person call here last night?
这是昨晚打进的电话吗
And was it a man or a woman?
是男的还是女的
Not relevant.
这无关紧要
Let's continue.
我们继续
Emily...
艾米丽
You okay?
你还好吧
What?
什么
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
May I come in?
我能进来吗
Ella and I once went to a party in this building,
埃拉和我以前到这来参加过派对
back in grad school days.
那时我们还是研究生
Do you want some water, or a a beer?
您要喝点水或是啤酒吗
No, no thanks.
不用了,谢谢
I, uh, I've been thinking a lot
你来过我家之后
since you came over to our house.
我想了很多
Yeah, yeah, Byron, I
拜伦,我...
No, let let me get this out.
等等,让我先说完
I've been teaching for 17 years.
我当了十七年的老师
I know how tricky it can be
我知道,师生间的关系
to navigate some teacher/student relationships,
有时候处理起来很微妙
and I have made some bad choices
我也犯过一些错误
that I later regretted,
让自己悔恨不已
though it didn't involve a minor.
虽然并未牵扯到未成年人
And I also know that my daughter
我也知道,我女儿在这一年里
went through a very traumatic year...
经历了许多变故
And that you were there for her...
这期间是你一直陪着她
in a way her parents couldn't be.
扮演着父母无法代替的角色
But that doesn't make it okay.
但这并不能成为你们的托辞
So, before I leave here tonight,
所以,今晚我离开之前
I want your assurance that this was a mistake,
我希望你承认这是个错误
and that it's over,
并保证你们就此结束
and that you will never see Aria again.
保证再也不见艾瑞亚
Look, as soon as I realized she was my student,
当我意识到她是我学生时
I knew it was wrong. It couldn't go on.
我就知道这是不对的,不该继续下去
Which is why I took the job at Hollis.
所以我才同意来霍里斯大学教书
You giving that to me was an incredible gift,
您给了我这次难能可贵的机会
and I...
我...
Has she been here?
她来过这里吗
Sorry, what?
抱歉,什么
Is this where you spent your time together?
这儿就是你俩的二人天地吗
Byron, as I said
拜伦,我说过
I heard what you said.
我听到你说的了
I don't think you heard me.
我觉得是你没听清我的话
You're never seeing Aria again.
你不许再见艾瑞亚了
Ever.
永远不可以
And I will make sure that the police see to that.
我会让警方确保这一点的
Okay, so, clarification:
我想确认一下
Is our invitation coming by snailmail?
我们的邀请函是平信寄过来的吗
What?
什么
Did you send it to my address or hers?
你寄到我家了,还是她家了
Oh, uh... I didn't think you'd want to come.
我以为你们不愿来呢
To a rockin' party at Spencer's lake house?
参加斯宾塞家湖边别墅的狂欢派对
I can see where you'd be confused.
我们怎么可能不愿意
We'll be there.
我们会去的
Yeah, um, it's a surprise party.
好啊,这是个惊喜派对
For... Caleb.
为凯勒准备的
Surprise!
大惊喜
He and I are friends now. All is forgiven.
他跟我现在是朋友了,过去的都过去了
"I almost got caught tonight."
我今晚差点被抓住
"It's gone, and I can't get it back.
一切都完了,我无法挽回
I might as well be dead."
我不如死了算了"
Tell me that does not sound like "A"'s helper.
告诉我这不是A的帮手
They let you keep this?
他们让你留着这个
No! They don't know I have it.
当然不让,我偷拿走的
Okay, so I have good news and I have bad news.
好消息和坏消息,先听哪个
Have you seen this? Are you kidding?
你看这个了吗,开什么玩笑
I woke up to it.
我被它吓醒的
Emily taped it to our bathroom mirror.
艾米丽把它贴在了我家浴室镜子上
We knew that it wasn't Jenna in the greenhouse,
我们已经知道温室里那个不是詹娜
but now it looks like it wasn't
但现在看起来不是...
It was her drone.
那是她的傀儡
Okay, I think that we
我觉得我们都该去
should all be working at this Crisis hotline.
做这个心理干预热线的志愿者
I mean, if "A's" helper calls back, we can
如果A的帮手再打来,我们可以...
Nnnn...no.
不不不
I can't work at a hotline. I'm on lockdown.
我没办法加入你们,我被禁足了
I can barely even pee without a chaperone.
我连去趟洗手间都被盯着
Wait, you're coming to my surprise party, right?
等等,你会来我的惊喜派对吧
Nope, not unless you're throwing it in my closet.
不行,除非你把派对开在我衣橱里
Hey, guys, you got a minute?
美女们,有时间吗
I finally cracked one of these files...
我终于破解了其中一个文件
but I'm guessing that wasn't what you were looking for.
看来这不是你们想要的
What are you looking for?
你们要找什么
No, this is
不是的,这个...
this is really great.
这个就很好
Could you please forward this picture to all of us?
你能把这张照片转发给我们每个人吗
I really have to get to class.
我得去上课了
Thanks, Caleb. Yeah, thank you.
谢谢你,凯勒,谢啦
Hanna, what else happened when I was in California?
汉娜,我在加州这段时间还发生了什么
You, your friends,
你,还有你的朋友们
everyone's acting really strange
每个人都举止怪异
even Lucas.
连卢卡斯都是
No one's looking me in the eye.
没人敢直视我的眼睛
Well, I'm looking at you,
我就在直视你啊
And I'm wondering what to get you for your birthday dinner.
我在想要为你的生日晚餐准备什么
We can get takeout,
我们可以叫外卖
just for the two of us.
享受二人世界
What do you want?
你想吃什么
How 'bout a big, steaming plate of the truth,
可不可以来一顿真相大餐
starting with this found phone
从这部"捡到"的手机开始
No, Caleb, I didn't lie about that.
不,凯勒,我没有骗你
I just can't say anymore.
我只是不能多说
And you don't think that's a problem for us?
你不觉得这是我俩之间的问题吗
No, it's not a problem.
当然,这算什么问题
We don't have a problem, do we?
我们之间没有问题吧
We do if you're holding back the important stuff.
如果你隐瞒了什么重要的事,就另论了
That's not the important stuff.
那不是什么重要的事
This is the important stuff.
我们在一起才是最重要的
I mean, he actually stood
他就站在我面前
there in front of me justifying his behavior.
为自己的行为辩解
You should have been there.
你应该一起去的
Yes, I should have.
没错,你该叫我去的
Well, I followed an an impulse, Ella.
我是一时冲动跑去的,埃拉
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
An aspirin!
阿司匹林
How did this family go from a happy Christmas card in Europe
咱们家在欧洲时还和和美美的
to this fractured, deceitful mess?
怎么就变成现在这样四分五裂
Ella, don't give me that. Stop.
埃拉,别把责任都推给我
You know, "Greetings from dysfunction junction."
"欢迎来到破裂之家"
That one can't go to school because he's too depressed,
一个孩子因为抑郁不想上学
and this one only goes so she can date her teacher.
另一个孩子去上学就是为了跟老师约会
All right, that's it. I'm calling the police.
行了,够了,我要报警
No, you're not. Why not?
不行,为什么
Because we have a daughter whose reputation
因为咱家女儿
will be ruined just as much as his.
也会跟他一起声名扫地
She just got done doing community service last week!
她上周才完成社区劳役
Ella, I really think No! Stop!
埃拉,我觉得,不,别说了
It is hard enough for her to walk through this town.
她现在在镇上已经很难抬头了
The bell tower, and then the shovel.
钟塔事件,还有铁铲
Do you really want to subject your daughter
你真的还想让你女儿
to more police scrutiny?
再遭受警方的盘问吗
Do you want to see him get away with this?
难道就这么轻易放过他吗
Of course not.
当然不是
But before we pick up our torches and pitchforks,
但在我们大动干戈之前
let's take a moment and figure it out.
先冷静一下,仔细想想
I want to protect Aria.
我想保护艾瑞亚
We raised her to be independent and openminded,
从小,我们就教育她要自立,开放
and we don't get to be shocked
而她现在正是这样
if that is now who she is.
我们无权感到惊讶
Mr. Fitz?
费兹老师
Hanna. What are you doing here?
汉娜,你怎么来了
Oh, I picked up a birthday cake from the bakery around the corner.
我刚好到附近的蛋糕店取生日蛋糕
Actually, could you please leave that open?
能把门开着吗
Yeah, sure.
好吧
Look, I know what's going down with Aria's parents,
我知道艾瑞亚的父母反对你们的事
and...
我...
I just want to say that the rest of us don't feel the same way.
我想说,我们几个都支持你们
Two people who love each other that much should be together.
有情人理应终成眷属
Crisis hotline. Can I help you?
心理干预热线,有什么能帮您的
Yes, we did. How are you today?
没错,今天感觉怎么样
I'm glad you reached out again.
很高兴你再次打来
Has the situation gotten worse?
情况有恶化吗
Much.
糟透了
I'm in way too deep.
我陷得太深了
I had to do something.
我必须有所行动
II don't have a choice.
我别无选择
We always have choices.
总会有解决办法的
No, no. I should have known better.
不,我不该这么蠢的
I just... I just got sucked in,
我...我深陷其中
and it made me feel like...
那感觉就像...
like I finally had some power,
就像我终于有了某种力量
and now II just can't make this go away without...
现在我摆脱不了,除非...
That's Lucas!
是卢卡斯
I never wanted to hurt anybody, but now I have to.
我从不想伤害任何人,但我必须这么做
Take a breath.
别着急
Maybe I can help you come up with a solution.
也许我能帮你想个办法
No, there is only one solution,
不,只有一个办法
and it's not gonna be pretty.
而且可能会惨不忍睹
I know what I have to do.
我知道该怎么做
I just... hate to do it.
我只是不喜欢这么做
Hanna.
汉娜
This is more important than a perfect bow.
别管那个蝴蝶结了
Just listen to us.
听我们说
We both heard the voice.
我们都听到了
It was definitely Lucas on the other end.
电话那头肯定是卢卡斯
No, you both heard what you wanted to hear.
不,是你们听到了你们想听的
Lucas may be able to get his hands on illegal firecrackers,
也许卢卡斯能弄到非法爆竹
but that doesn't mean he's "A"'s evil elf.
但这并不意味着他是A的邪恶小跟班
Hanna, you don't know that, okay?
汉娜,你也不清楚真相
Lucas hated Alison just as much as Jenna did.
卢卡斯跟詹娜一样痛恨艾莉森
She could have easily recruited him.
她能轻易收买他
It wouldn't take a whole lot of persuasion.
无需大费口舌
No. He has been an incredible friend to me.
不,他对我一直非常够义气
He brought Caleb back to town.
先是把凯勒带回到镇子里
He's now helping me throw this party.
现在又帮我办派对
So he can play you. So he can gain your trust.
他是在利用你,赢得你的信任
I mean, for all we know,
据我们所知
he still sees Alison whenever he looks at us.
他每次看到我们,就像艾莉森还在似的
No, he's over that.
不,他早就不计较了
Okay, well, maybe "A" is pressuring Lucas
那也许A在对卢卡斯施压
just like "A" did with us.
就像对我们一样
I mean, if "A" has something on him
如果A抓住了他的把柄...
Did you record this conversation?
你们把电话内容录下来了吗
Do you have any other proof?
还有其他的证据吗
No, of course not.
当然没有
Well, then, drop it.
那就别再说了
Hanna! It was Lucas that was in the greenhouse.
汉娜,在温室里的那个人就是卢卡斯
That's who dropped the phone.
是他不小心弄掉了手机
That's who you hit with your car.
你的车撞上的人就是他
Really?
是吗
Did you see bruises through the telephone, too?
你从电话里还看到他身上的伤了吗
Lucas has had my back for a long time, okay?
这么久以来,卢卡斯一直在支持我
He may have had an axe to grind with Alison,
他也许对艾莉森动过恶念
but which one of us didn't?
但我们又何尝不是呢
Hanna. No. Just leave it alone.
汉娜,不,别说了
He's too easy of a target.
再怎么样也不可能是他
Hello?
喂
Ezra.
以斯拉
You shouldn't be calling here.
你不该打来的
No, II know. I really needed to hear your
我知道,我只是想听听你的声音
I know.
我明白
Me too.
我也是
But you can't call here anymore.
但你不能再给我打电话了
Was she alone?
她一个人走的吗
Was there anybody else in that car going to Boston with Jenna?
车里还有别人跟詹娜一起去波士顿吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
That was supposed to be me in that car with her.
本该是我跟她一起坐车走的
What happened?
发生什么了
I don't know.
不知道
She turned on me, Toby.
她突然冲我发起火来,托比
She does that.
她经常如此
All I ever did was everything she asked me to do,
我都是按她的意思行事
and one day, she decides that's not enough.
突然,她就觉得这远远不够
When Jenna doesn't need people anymore,
如果詹娜不再需要你
she gets rid of them.
就会把你一脚踢开
All I said was, this town is not good for her,
我只是告诉她,这个小镇不适合她
and I just wish we could get out of here
希望我们可以一起离开
yyou know, move on.
到别处继续生活
Maybe she's having too much fun settling scores.
或许她还没享受够找人算旧账的乐趣呢
Hey, your stepsister's been through a lot, all right?
她妹妹经历了很多苦难
If it were me and I had to learn everything all over again,
如果是我失明了,一切都要从零开始
I'd be curled up in some corner.
我肯定一蹶不振
She makes the rest of us look like cowards.
和她相比,我们都是懦夫
I never questioned her strength,
我从未质疑过她的能力
just how she uses it.
只是她用错了地方而已
Yeah, well, you don't understand her.
那是因为你不理解她
You're right, I don't.
没错,我是不理解她
But it looks like she found some new friends who do.
不过她貌似找到了知心的新朋友
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Who are her friends?
她的新朋友是谁
You could just walk away, Garrett. I did.
你可以逃开了,加勒特,像我一样
The difference is, I'm in love with her.
我们的区别就在于,我爱她
And if I have to keep proving that to her,
而且如果需要我再次证明这点的话
I will.
我会的
Are you sure they're up here?
你确定它们在这儿吗
Yes. My mom bought, like,
是的,我爸四十岁生日时
a zillion tiki torches for my dad's 40th,
我妈买了一堆提基火炬(一种夏威夷火把)
so they've got to be up here somewhere.
所以它们肯定在这里
So was it worth taking a second shower for?
为了找那个弄得一身灰,值得吗
What is all this stuff?
这都是些什么
Well, the furniture is my nana's,
我祖母的家具
And the spiders, they came with the house.
还有蜘蛛,它们长居于此
That's the food. Keep looking, I'll be right back.
外卖来了,你接着找,我就回来
Okay.
好的
Hanna?
汉娜
Oh, my god.
我的上帝
"A"'s been up here.
A来过这里
Hanna, is that you?
汉娜,是你吗
It's me.
是我
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
Looking for some tools.
找些工具
Why?
做什么
To hang the birthday banner.
要挂生日横幅
Yeah, but... why up here?
没错,但为什么来这儿找
How did you... even know to come up here?
你怎么知道要上这儿来找东西
I just... figured they would be stored up here.
我就是觉得,这里应该会有
You know, some people...
有些人...
some people like to store their tools in the attic.
有些人喜欢把工具放在阁楼上
Yeah.
没错
We don't.
我们是例外
Did Mike need us to pick him up?
需要我们去接迈克吗
No. Gavin's mom was gonna take him home.
不用,加文的妈妈会送他回家
They were gonna stop and get a pizza.
他们路上会去吃披萨
You know what? We'll eat somewhere else.
我看我们还是另找餐厅吧
Byron. No, there are other restaurants.
拜伦,不,又不是就这一家餐厅
Aria, come on, we're not staying here.
艾瑞亚,走吧,别站人家大门口
Mom.
老妈
Let's just go somewhere else.
还是去别的地方吧
Aria.
艾瑞亚
Aria. Come on, we're walking.
艾瑞亚,快来,我们得走了
I'm glad you called.
很高兴你来电了
I'm here if you need to speak again.
我随时恭候你的再次来电
Byebye.
再见
Did you sign up for an extra shift?
你申请加班了吗
I could use the help.
我的确需要帮手
No, I'm... on my way to a birthday party.
不,我要去个生日派对,只是路过
But I got your message about a missing transcript page,
我收到你的短信说丢了份录音笔录
and turns out I did stick it in my folder,
原来是我把它夹在我的文件夹里了
by accident.
无心之失
Wow, I'm glad you found it.
能找到它太好了
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗
Crisis hotline. Can I help you?
心理干预热线,有什么要帮忙的吗
Can you speak up, please?
请大声点,可以吗
Crisis hotline. Can I help you?
心理干预热线,有什么需要帮忙的吗
II called there yesterday.
我昨天打过电话
Were you the person who I spoke to?
你是昨天跟我谈话的那个人吗
Yes.
是的
Well... I've made a decision,
我下决心了
and and I'm not waiting.
我不想再等了
I have to take care of this tonight.
我今晚就行动
But I just...
但是...
keep seeing her face
她的脸一直在我眼前浮现
and how hard it's gonna be...
想想那会有多痛不欲生
to lose her...
要永远地...
forever.
失去她
Lucas! Are you up there?
卢卡斯,你在上面吗
We will find somewhere.
总能找到地方吃饭的
It's a small town, Byron.
这就是个小城镇,拜伦
Where do you want us to go for a bowl of pasta,
我们得走到哪儿才能吃上饭
Delaware?
特拉华州吗
Listen, if you would let me go to the police,
听着,如果你让我报警
we could eat anywhere we wanted to.
那随你到哪里吃
Can we not have that conversation
大庭广众之下
right here on the town square? Byron? Ella?
能不能别谈这个,拜伦,埃拉
Hey! Hey, Ron!
你好,罗恩
How are you? Hi.
过得好吗,嗨
We thought you guys were still overseas.
我们以为你们还在国外呢
Oh, yeah, we just got back last week.
我们上星期刚回来
The kids have been craving cheesesteaks
飞机还没降落,孩子们
ever since we hit the tarmac, so...
就闹着要吃奶酪牛排三明治
Boy, Aria, you you've really grown up!
艾瑞亚,长成大姑娘了
No. Well, apparently not that much.
不,明显还有人当我是小孩
Holden, hey, look who's here.
霍顿,瞧瞧这是谁
Hey. How's it going? Good.
过得怎么样,还好
At least say it in Portuguese.
至少也该用葡语说
Pretend you learned something.
好歹装装门面
Oh, no, he doesn't have to impress us.
我们两家就不见外了
You taught aria how to ride a bike. That's plenty.
你教会了艾瑞亚骑车,我们印象深刻
Uh... no, he... didn't teach me, actually.
不,实际上他没教我
True, I... broke her training wheels
没错,我就是把她辅助轮弄坏了
and then she figured out the rest.
然后她就自己摸索会了
Hey, would you guys like to come over for dinner next weekend?
下周末来我们家吃顿晚餐怎么样
We can all cook together.
我们可以一起做饭
Yeah. That'll give Aria and Holden
是啊,那样艾瑞亚和霍顿
some time to get caught up.
也能有时间叙叙旧
Hanna.
汉娜
Hanna!
汉娜
Oh, um, Han, did you really order
汉,你不会真的
12 pizzas with green peppers on 'em?
订了十二份带青椒的披萨吧
No. Why?
没有,怎么了
That's what you got. And Noel's allergic.
送来的都带青椒,诺埃尔青椒过敏
Caleb's almost here!
凯勒快到了
He's early!
他来早了
Who comes to their own surprise party early?
哪有人提前参加自己的惊喜派对
I haven't even hung the banner yet!
我连横幅都还没挂
Hey, I'll do it.
我来挂吧
Hanna, will you please just look at this picture.
汉娜,拜托你好好看看这张照片
"A" has been here. "A" has been in this house.
A来过这里,就是这栋房子
I can't deal with this right now.
我现在没功夫管这事
Why is this phone not working?
手机怎么没反应
The dolls were up there!
那些洋娃娃在楼上出现过
My attic might be "A"'s secret headquarters.
我家阁楼可能是A的秘密基地
Please just go upstairs, look at that wallpaper
拜托你上楼看一眼那张墙纸
That wallpaper has been up there for 200 years.
那张墙纸已经在那里上百年了
It can wait another day.
不急着现在去看
Did you just get here?
你刚来吗
Check out this cake.
来看看这个蛋糕
Hanna really went all out.
汉娜真是全情投入
When she loves somebody, she doesn't hold back.
她一旦陷入爱河,就会毫不保留
Yeah. I know.
没错,我知道
Caleb's a really lucky guy.
凯勒真幸运
So are you.
你也是
When you're Hanna's friend, she forgives a lot.
汉娜对她的朋友也很宽容
Please don't do something you're gonna regret, Lucas.
拜托别做出让自己后悔的事,卢卡斯
Finally! You're here!
你终于来了
You have to come up to the attic with me.
你得跟我上阁楼去看看
Wait. I think I just made things worse with Lucas.
等会儿,我好像把卢卡斯的的事搞砸了
I think he knows that I knew it was him on the phone.
他可能知道,我们发现了他打的电话
Okay, we've got to get him out of here.
好吧,那我们得把他弄走
Will you please speak to Hanna?
你能去跟汉娜谈吗
She's not listening to me.
她听不进我的话
Where is she?
她在哪呢
Mona. Hey. Have you seen Hanna?
梦娜,你看见汉娜了吗
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪儿吗
Yeah, she and Lucas just went to set up the fireworks.
她和卢卡斯去准备烟火了
What? Where?
什么,在哪儿
At the pier across the lake. They took the boat.
湖对面的码头,他们划船去的
Did they need permission?
这事也要你们批准吗
You know, we're running out of time.
我们时间不多了
Maybe we should just hang the sign and forget the fireworks.
也许挂指示牌就好,不用放烟火了
Hanna. What?
汉娜,怎么
Lucas.
卢卡斯
What are you looking at? Why did you stop?
你在看什么呢,怎么不划了
What's going on?
到底怎么了
Do your arms hurt?
你手臂酸了吗
Here, switch with me. I'll row.
过来,坐我这儿,我来划
Sit down.
坐下
Hanna!
汉娜
Where are you?
你在哪里
Do you think Caleb's here?
是不是凯勒来了
Come on, let's just go back.
我们回去吧
We are not going anywhere.
我们就呆在这里
Let's just forget the sign.
指示牌也不用挂了
Okay, I'm getting really cold.
我觉得很冷
I just want to go back.
我想上岸了
Can you please turn this around?
拜托你掉头好吗
Hanna, answer me!
汉娜,你在不在
Don't answer that.
不许回答
Hanna! Hanna!
汉娜,汉娜
Lucas, will you please just turn this around?
卢卡斯,拜托你掉头好不好
Damn it, Hanna, this is hard enough for me to do,
见鬼,汉娜,我好不容易下定决心
and I need to do this right now.
我现在就得行动
Forget the fireworks, forget the sign, forget everything.
别管烟火和指示牌了,什么都别管了
Okay, if I asked too much,
如果你觉得我太得寸进尺
if I took advantage of you, I'm sorry...!
或是利用了你,我很抱歉
This is not about the stupid fireworks, Hanna!
这跟那些破烟火没关系,汉娜
I can't see anything. Can you see anything?
我什么都看不见,你呢
No, I can hear things, and that's enough.
不能,但听得见就够了
Hanna! Answer us!
汉娜,回句话
Let's get in the car. They're probably at the pier.
我们去开车,他们可能到码头了
No, Emily, it's a winding road.
不行,艾米丽,那条路太绕了
By the time that we get around
等我们到那里...
Well, we have to do something, okay?
那我们总得做点什么
Hanna!
汉娜
Hanna, answer us!
汉娜,回话啊
I'm calling the police.
我打电话报警
Go inside. Go!
回屋去,回去
Hanna!
汉娜
Hey, there, it's Ezra.
你好,我是以斯拉
Can't talk, but you can, soon as you hear the..
我暂时无法接电话,听"嘟"声请留言
Hi, it's me.
是我
So, I still don't know what to say about my dad,
对于我爸,我现在还说不准
but... I think that my mom might be coming around.
但我妈的态度可能有转机
She stopped my dad from calling the cops.
她阻止了我爸报警
That's that's a good sign, right?
这是个好兆头,对吗
This is not a goodbye call,
我打电话不是跟你说分手
this is just a please be patient call. I miss
而是希望你能耐心坚持,我想...
What's up?
什么事
Well, your father and I invited Holden and his family
我和你爸爸邀请了霍顿一家
over for dinner Sunday.
周日过来吃晚餐
Oh. Great.
很好
I was actually just on the phone with Holden.
我刚刚就在和霍顿打电话呢
Really? Yep.
真的吗,当然
Did he call you?
他打给你的吗
No. I called him.
不,我给他打的
We were just thinking about maybe getting together
我们商量也许可以
and seeing a movie or something.
一起去看看电影什么的
But if I'm still grounded...
但我还在禁足中
Well, let me talk to your dad about it.
我去和你爸爸商量一下
If it's Holden, you know, it might be okay.
如果你和霍顿出去,应该没问题
...A couple were missing, they said.
他们说一对男女失踪了
Oh, Look! Who's out there?
看那里,是谁啊
Oh, my god!
天呐
Han, what happened?
汉,发生什么事了
Hanna, come here. Are you okay?
汉娜,快过来,你还好吧
Where's Lucas?
卢卡斯呢
Somebody get a blanket! Hurry!
拿条毯子来,快点
I've got you. Is she okay?
我抱住你了,她还好吗
She swam back!
她游回来的
What's going on?
发生什么了
Why is everybody out here?
为什么大家都在外面呢
Where were you?
你们去哪儿了
We took a dip.
游了会儿泳
What?!
什么
Nice night for it.
良辰美景,何乐不为
Is Lucas still out there?
卢卡斯还在湖里吗
Hanna.
汉娜
What's going on?
这里怎么了
Surprise.
惊喜
Oh, my gosh.
上帝呀
No, look, look, look.
不是吧,看那边