手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第八季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第八季:第10集 谢耳朵继续"旗乐无穷"(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Are we sure this is the place?

咱们确定是这里吗?
The doorman said this is the right building.
看门的说就是这栋楼。
I think if you're pulling up your pants, you're not a doorman.
看到人来就赶紧提裤子的不会是看门的,是野战的。
Who is it? Uh, I'm looking for a Professor Sharpe?
谁啊?我想找夏普教授。
Hold on. Can I help you?
等等。有事吗?
Hi. We're from the university. We're trying to get some information about Professor Abbott.
您好,我们是大学的人。我们想从您这打听艾伯特教授的信息。
We were cleaning out his office and found these books full of numbers. Any chance you know what it is?
我们在清理他的办公室时,发现了一些写满数字的本子。您知道这是什么吗?
Yes, he was always working on this.
知道,他总是在搞这玩意。
I was thinking it might be some sort of interstellar coordinate system, maybe an updated version of Hubble's law.
我猜可能是某种星际坐标系,或许是哈勃定律的升级版。
I keep seeing the number 90 repeating. That could be the angle of perturbation of a distant galaxy.
"90"这个数字总是重复出现。那可能是某个遥远星系的摄动角度。
It's the number of calories in a yogurt. That's his food diary.
其实是一份酸奶的卡路里数。这是他的饮食日记。
Really? Yeah, he wrote down everything he ever ate. He was convinced that calorie restriction was the key to living forever.
真的假的?真的,他吃什么都要记下来。他坚信限制卡路里摄入量是长命百岁的关键。
Does it work? Seriously?
那管用吗?你闹呢?
Well, he could have been hit by a bus. You don't know.
他可能是死于车祸啊,你又不知道。
Sorry it's not more interesting. On the bright side, you didn't have to listen to his stomach growl for 35 years.
抱歉,真相不是那么有趣。往好的方面想,你们不必听他35年来肚子饿得咕噜叫的声音。
So, was there anything that Professor Abbott worked on during his life that came close to an accomplishment?
那艾伯特教授这辈子研究的东西,难道没有半点算得上是成就的东西吗?
To be honest, his research never amounted to anything.
老实说,他的研究一无所成。
Oh. You were his colleague. How did your research turn out?
你是他的同事。你的研究结果如何?
Great. Hey, this is the apartment you get when you win a Nobel.
很棒。得诺贝尔奖的人都住这种"豪宅"。
Well, you could be very frugal. I'm getting a little tired of everybody's sarcasm.
你可能是个很简朴的人啊。我真是受够了每个人都在说反话了。
I'm not a bully. I mean, maybe I come off a little strong, but that's only because my dad raised me to be tough and not to take crap from anybody.
我不是恶霸。或许我是表现得有那么一点强势,但那只是因为我父亲从小教育我要强硬,不要随便受人欺负。
No. That's fine, but there's a difference between being tough and telling your friend her new pants look like a saggy diaper.
那当然可以啊,但强硬跟告诉你的朋友她的新裤子像一块松垮的尿布,这两者还是有区别的。
I did say that, didn't I? Yeah, you did. I felt so self-conscious, I had to return them.
我的确那么说了,是吧?是的,你说了。我当时超级难为情,我只好把裤子退了。
Where? To Babies R U S? You're doing it again!
退到哪儿?婴儿用品店吗?你又来了!
Okay, sorry. Can we just go? I feel like everybody hates me.
对不起,我们可以走了吗?我感觉大家都讨厌我。
Oh, come on, they don't hate you, all right? They're just a little intimidated. All you need to do is show everyone how sweet you really are.
别这样,他们不讨厌你,好吗?他们只是有点怕你而已。你只需让大家看到你其实非常亲切。
I think I'd rather go. No, come on. You are not going anywhere, all right? I am here for you, and we are gonna fix this together.
我还是走吧。不,坐下。你哪儿也不许去,知道吗?我在这陪着你,我们一起来解决这问题。
Thank you. Even though your dress is ugly.
谢谢。虽然你今天的裙子很难看。
Well, my little Flag-keteers, it looks like the last episode of Fun with Flags is at an end.
我的小旗友们,最后一集《有趣的旗帜》就要结束了。
If I could, I would run each and every one of you viewers up a flagpole and salute you.
如果可以,你们每个人都是我升上去后愿意敬礼的旗帜。
And if you touched the ground, burn you.
如果你掉到地面,我会烧掉你。
I'd like to take a moment to personally thank Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler, who you may or may not know is the first woman to co-host a flag or banner-related Internet info-tainment show.
我想花一点时间亲自谢谢艾米?费拉?福勒博士。你们或许知道,也或许不知道,她是第一位搭档主持关于旗帜或横幅相关的网络寓教于乐节目的女性。
Take that, glass ceiling.
听见了吗,玻璃天花板。
And if I may get serious for a moment, hosting this show has been...one crazy ride. With all its ups and downs, I wouldn't give it up for the world. Except for now, when I'm giving it up.
请容许我认真地说几句,主持这档节目是一段疯狂的旅程。一路走来的高兴与失落,是我无论如何都不想放弃的。除了现在,我要放弃这节目了。
Before I sign off, I'd, uh...I'd like to share with you all one last use for a white flag. It's good for times like this. Good night.
在节目正式停播前,我想...我想跟大家分享白旗的最后一个用处。像这种时候,可以拿来擦眼泪。晚安。
Cut. Sheldon...that was beautiful. If you didn't press record...I pressed it!
停。谢尔顿,刚才那段话太感人了。如果你没有按下录制...老娘按了!
Well, that's it. That's the end of Roger Abbott.
结束了。罗杰?艾伯特的东西清理完毕。
And we still don't know who framed him.
我们仍不知道是谁陷害了他。
I still keep thinking about how an entire life can seemingly amount to nothing.
我一直在思考,一个人的一生怎么能一无所成呢。
I guess the sad truth is, not everyone will accomplish something great.
事实就是这么悲哀,不是所有人都能功成名就。
Some of us may just have to find meaning in the little moments that make up life.
我们中有些人注定要在日常生活的点滴中寻找生命的意义。
That's a nice way of looking at it.
这个看待的方法很不错。
Yeah for you, not for me. I went to space. I'm covered.
对你而言是,我可不是。哥上过太空呢,此生足矣。
You know what? This bottle was meant to celebrate an achievement. Let's make a pact.
不如这样,这瓶香槟本来就是要庆祝成就的。我们做个约定。
When one of us gets their first big breakthrough, we'll celebrate by opening this bottle of champagne and toasting Professor Abbott.
当我们中有人获得人生中第一次重大突破时,我们就打开这瓶香槟庆祝,并向罗杰?艾伯特致敬。
I love that. Yeah, me, too.
我喜欢这主意。我也是。
Then, of course, rubbing our success in Sheldon's face. Oh, well, that's the best part. Oh, yeah.
当然,还包括向谢尔顿炫耀我们的成果。这是最精彩的部分。没错。
Dan, could I talk to you for a minute?
丹,我能和你聊聊吗?
Sure, go ahead. Just want you to know I didn't mean to be rude about your grandson.
好的,说吧。我只是想告诉你,我不是故意侮辱你的孙子。
No, it's okay. No, it's not. Penny told me that everyone's scared of me.
没关系。不,有关系。佩妮告诉我,大家都怕我。
What? What? Why would she say that? You know she drinks, right? What?
怎么会?怎么会?她为什么那么说?你知道她是酒鬼,会乱说话吧?你说啥?
No, she's right, and I just want you to know that from now on, I'm gonna be much more sensitive. I don't want anyone walking on eggshells around me.
不,她说得对。我要让你知道,从现在起,我会多体会大家心情。我不想让大家在我面前如履薄冰。
Oh, well, okay, then, uh, one thing I've been meaning to tell you is that the company is gonna stop paying for our coffee.
那好吧。有件事我一直想告诉你,公司不再给我们提供免费的咖啡了。
No problem. When does that start? Five months ago.
没问题。什么时候开始?五个月前。
What? ! Yeah. Who's been paying for my coffee? All of us.
什么?!没错。那我的咖啡一直都是谁买的?我们大伙儿。
Yeah. It comes from the swear jar we put money in when you curse.
买咖啡的钱来自你一骂人我们就投钱进去的那个脏话罐。
What else don't I know about?
还有什么事是我不知道的?
Uh, well, you know your private bathroom? Yeah?
你的私人卫生间。怎么了?
That was supposed to be for the whole floor. You're kidding.
那应该是给整层楼的人使用的。你开什么玩笑。
No, no. It's okay. It only really affected wheelchair Kathy, and she's back in the hospital now, so it all worked out.
那个无所谓。其实只对轮椅妹凯西有影响,现在她已经回医院了,所以没什么问题了。
I feel so bad. Well, then, maybe you shouldn't have named her "Wheelchair Kathy."
我感觉好难过哦。那你就不应该给人家取名"轮椅妹凯西"啊。
Oh, my God! I thought everybody liked me, but I'm just a monster. But a cute one, like that, uh, eyeball guy in Monsters, Inc.
我的天啊!我以为大家都喜欢我,其实我只是个怪兽。但很可爱呀,就像《怪兽公司》里的独眼怪。
No, I'm the worst. I'm a terrible person. Come on, don't cry. It's okay.
不,我最坏了。我是个坏人。乖,别哭。没关系啦。
It's not okay. How can I even work here anymore?
有关系。我哪还有脸留在这工作呀。
Because this company needs you. It's fine. We don't mind paying for the coffee.
这家公司需要你。真没事。我们不介意给你买咖啡。
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你们这么做。
Maybe we could get you an espresso machine for your office.
或许我们可以给你买一台咖啡机放在你办公室里。
I guess that would be all right. All right.
这样也行吧。好的。
See? You don't have to be mean to get what you want.
瞧,你不刻薄也能得到你想要的东西。
You're right. Now where did we land on my bathroom?
此话有理。那我的私人卫生间现在要怎么解决呢?
Hi. Hello. How come you're up so late?
好啊。回来啦。这么晚还不睡吗?
I posted the last episode of Fun with Flags hours ago, and not a single person cared enough to comment. All that effort for nothing.
我上传《有趣的旗帜》最终集好几个小时了,没有任何人在乎到愿意留个言。一切努力都是徒然。
I know how you feel. I spent the day throwing out a man's entire career, and all that's left is an old bottle of champagne and a naked lady pen that Raj took when he thought no one was looking.
我明白你的感受。我今天一天把一个男人一生事业扔进垃圾桶,唯一留下的是一瓶陈年香槟,和拉杰自以为没人发现就私吞了的一根裸女笔。
It's not the same thing. I don't think you know how I feel at all.
这根本是两码事。你完全不明白我的感受。
Sad? Hmm. You do get me. Someone left a comment. Yeah. What did they say?
是难过吗?看来你真的懂我。有人留言了。他们说什么?
"Too bad your show is done. I kind of liked it." Leonard, did you hear that?
"你的节目结束了真可惜。我还挺喜欢的。"莱纳德,你听到了吗?
Oh, the people are heartbroken! I can't take this away from the world! Fun with Flags is back!
网友们难过得要死!这世界上不能没有这节目!《有趣的旗帜》满血复活了!
Congratulations. Let's celebrate! Sheldon, that wasn't for you!
恭喜。我们来庆祝吧!谢尔顿,那不是给你的!
Oh, no, I'm not going to drink it. I just wanted to hear the pop. Yeah, I knew it was coming. Still scary.
我也没打算喝啊。我只想听开瓶那砰的一声。我知道会砰的一声,还是吓死人家了。
LeVar Burton? LeVar Burton! LeVar Burton!
莱瓦尔?伯顿?莱瓦尔?伯顿!莱瓦尔?伯顿!
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛?
You told me not to call, and I didn't know how else to give you the good news. Fun with Flags is back, and you can be in the next episode.
你不让我打电话给你,我不知道该怎么告诉你这个好消息。《有趣的旗帜》回归了,下一集你可以来当嘉宾。
Wil Wheaton said, get a gate. I don't know why I didn't get a gate.
威尔?惠顿让我弄个大闸门,我当初真该听他的话。
You...At least listen to the premise. Since you were born in Germany, I thought we could talk about German flags. How do you feel about dressing up like a swastika?
你真是...至少你听我说完前提。既然你在德国出生,我们可以聊聊德国国旗。你有兴趣装扮成卐字图案吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
jar [dʒɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 不和谐,刺耳声,震动,震惊,广口瓶
vi

联想记忆
salute [sə'lu:t]

想一想再看

v. 行礼,致意,问候

 
calorie ['kæləri]

想一想再看

n. 卡,卡路里(热量单位)
=calory

 
bully ['buli]

想一想再看

n. 欺凌弱小者,土霸,开球
vt. 威胁,恐

联想记忆
episode ['episəud]

想一想再看

n. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事

联想记忆
curse [kə:s]

想一想再看

n. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端
vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使

联想记忆
colleague ['kɔli:g]

想一想再看

n. 同事

联想记忆
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
flag [flæg]

想一想再看

n. 旗,旗帜,信号旗
vt. (以旗子)标出

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。