You won! Certainly doesn't feel like it, does it?
你赢啦!一点胜利的喜悦都没有,对吧?
You know, my wife used to throw theme parties like this all the time.
我老婆以前总喜欢办这种主题派对。
Oh, I guess that's where Raj gets it from.
拉杰大概就是从那学的吧。
Well, he and his mother spent a lot of time together when he was young. I was always working.
他小时候总是和他妈妈待在一起。我一直在忙工作。
Hey, you know, Raj is dating a doctor who works a lot. Him and his mom have a type. You g...Y You got to laugh at that, right? No? All right.
拉杰现在交往的医生也是经常忙工作。他和他妈都喜欢这型的。你...不觉得好笑吗?不好笑?好吧。
All right, let me see if I've got this straight. A picture of you on my lap is a way to punish your girlfriend for making you celebrate Christmas?
好吧,你听我理解得对不对。用一张你坐在我腿上的照片来惩罚你女友逼你过圣诞节?
Correct. Santa thinks dating you may be punishment enough.
正确。圣诞老人觉得她有你这种男友已经够受罪了。
There's an argument for that. But I want to make sure. Smile. Ho, ho, ho!
这话不无道理。但我得确保她一定受到惩罚。微笑。呵呵呵!
Okay. On the count of three, I'll shoot the fire extinguisher and get him airborne. Howard, you wave the blanket and guide him towards the exit.
好的。数到三,我会用灭火器把它喷下来。霍华德,你挥毯子把它逼向出口。
Raj, you hold open the curtain so he can fly out.
拉杰,你把门帘掀开,让它可以飞出去。
Are you sure a dummy like me can handle something as complicated as a blanket?
你确定我这样的傻蛋可以应付毯子这么复杂的东西吗?。对啊。
Do you want the fire extinguisher? Yeah, I do. Great. Here you go.
你想负责灭火器吗?想,我想。好。给你。
Okay. One, two, three. Uh, you have to take the pin out.
好。一,二,三。你得先把安全针拔出来。
You miss the blanket now, don't you? On three. One, two, three.
现在怀念毯子了吧?数到三。一,二,三。
What did you do?
你干了什么?
It was an accident. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Relax, it wasn't your fault. Uh, maybe it's just stunned.
这是意外。天啊,我的天啊。别紧张,不是你的错。它可能只是吓呆了。
Dude, I it's not breathing. Oh, no. I killed it. Oh, not again.
兄弟,呼吸都没了。不是吧,我杀了它。别又来啊。
What do you mean, not again?
你说"又"是什么意思?
When I was ten, I was playing in my backyard and...sat on a blue jay.
在我十岁那年,我在后院玩,然后...坐到了一只冠蓝鸦上。
I mean, I tried to bring it back to life with electricity, but it just...caught on fire. The worst part was it smelled delicious.
我想用电击把它救活,但它...着火了。最糟糕的是闻起来非常美味。
Uh, guys, I found an article here that says you can do CPR on birds. Great! Do it!
二位,我找到一篇文章,上面说心肺复苏可适用于鸟类。太好了!你做啊!
I'm not doing it. You killed him, you do it. I'll do it. No. I need to do it. This is on me.
我才不去。你杀的,你负责。我来。不行。得让我来。这是我的责任。
Okay. "Mouth over beak and light chest compressions." Don't blow too hard. If you pop him, I will vomit.
好。"以嘴覆盖于喙,轻轻胸部挤压。"别吹得太狠了。你把它吹炸了,我会吐的。
Anything? I am tasting a lot of Slim Jim.
有发现吗?我尝到好浓的肉条味。
Wait, wait, his wing moved! Oh, he blinked his eyes! He's alive! It's a Christmas miracle!
等等,它的翅膀动了!它眨眼睛了!它活过来了!这真是圣诞节奇迹啊!
I might argue a Hanukkah miracle, but I'll take it. Come on, little guy, let's get you outside. Get the curtain.
对我来说是光明节奇迹,不过圣诞节也不错。来吧小家伙,我们放你出去。
Someone should really close that loading door.
把帘子拉开。有人真应该去关上外门。
Well, that's that. The room's compromised. They'll have to change all the filters, probably shut it down for weeks.
事情只能这样了。这个房间已经被污染了。所有的滤网都得换掉,可能得关闭好几周呢。
You were right. Go ahead, call Building Services. Tell them it was my fault.
你说得对。打电话给管理处吧。就说是我的错。
No, we're both to blame. You know, let me take the heat on this one.
不,我们俩都有错。这次就让我承担吧。
Yeah, just leave me out of it. You know if they come here and see crap everywhere, they're just gonna blame the Indian guy.
好吧,别扯到我头上就行。如果他们进来看到满地便便,肯定马上怪在印度人头上。
Hey. I'm sorry, we're still here. Is everything okay?
抱歉,我们还在实验室。你那里还好吧?
It's kind of boring. Although it did get exciting for a minute when Amy inhaled a wool ball. How much longer do you think you'll be?
有点无聊。虽然艾米误吸进一个羊毛球时我稍微开心了一分钟。
I don't know. There's still a bird in here. We are gonna get in a ton of trouble.
你们还要多久才能来啊?我不知道。又进来了一只鸟。我们这下麻烦大了。
Honey, it's Christmas Eve. Who even knows you're in there?
亲爱的,今天是圣诞夜。谁会知道你们在那里?
No, our names are on the sign-in sheet. So erase them and walk out.
我们在签到表上签名了。那就把名字擦掉走人呗。
I can't do that. Can't do what?
我可不能这么做。不能做什么?
She says take our names off the sign-in sheet and leave.
她叫我们把名字擦掉直接走人。
We can't do that. Yeah.
我们可不能这么做。是啊。
"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Oh, what fun it is to ride, in a one-horse open sleigh, hey!"
"叮叮当,叮叮当,铃儿响叮当。我们滑雪多快乐,我们坐在雪橇上,嘿!"
Amy, that pudding was delicious.
艾米,这果干布丁真好吃。
If you like raisins.
如果你喜欢葡萄干的话。
Thank you. And it's figs. Oh, in that case, it was pretty good.
多谢。我放的是无花果干。如果是这样,那就变得"超美味"呢。
You feeling okay? You hardly touched your goose.
你还好吧?你都没怎么吃鹅肉。
It smelled too much like blue jay.
闻起来太像冠蓝鸦了。
Can I help you clean up?
我帮你收拾吧?
Oh, you Heimliched a ball of wool out of me; you're good.
你用海姆力克法帮我咳出了羊毛球,就不麻烦你了。
Uh, what do you say we exchange gifts?
我们开始交换礼物吧?
Oh, Sheldon, we didn't bring any.
谢尔顿,我们没带礼物啊。
I thought you hate giving gifts.
我以为你讨厌交换礼物呢。
Yeah, I do. Which is why I got Amy this.
我是讨厌。所以我才给艾米带了这个。
You got me something?
你给我带了礼物吗?
Oh, not just something, no. It's from the heart, it's holiday-themed, and I swallowed the gift receipt so you cannot return it.
不,不止是礼物。我这是用心挑选的 、节日主题的、收据被我吃了所以你也没法退了的礼物。
Look at you on Santa's lap. That's so sweet.
看看你坐在圣诞老人腿上的样子。真是太可爱了。
Of course it is. It's the perfect gift. H How are you feeling right now? Guilty? Sad? Wishing you were Jewish?
那当然。这礼物可完美呢。你现在有什么感想?是否有罪恶感?悲哀感?宁愿自己是不过圣诞的犹太人吗?
No, I love it.
不,我非常喜欢。
Oh, really? Well, how about now? Happy holidays to my dear Amy. I hope you treasure this as much as I treasure you.
真的吗?那这个怎么样呢?我亲爱的艾米,节日快乐。我希望你能珍惜这份礼物,像我珍惜你那样。
And you got me nothing. Christmas is ruined. Let's never speak of it again. Well, this was fun.
但是你都没为我准备礼物。圣诞节被你毁了。我们再也不要提这件事了。哇,这还真好玩。
Actually, I did get you something.
其实呢,我为你准备了一份礼物。
But what about our agreement?
我们不是有协议吗?
Well, you got me something. Here.
可你也送了我礼物啊。给你。
Cookies? They're your Meemaw's Christmas cookies. I called and got the recipe.
饼干吗?是你外婆的圣诞饼干哦。我给她打电话要了配方。
They're perfect. It tastes like her hugs. Merry Christmas, Sheldon.
这些饼干太好吃了。和她的拥抱一样美好。圣诞快乐,谢尔顿。
I can't believe this. You're happy, I'm happy. Well, maybe a holiday that's all about giving isn't so...Get your hand out of that box!
我真不敢相信。你开心,我也开心。也许一个强调馈赠的节日并不是那么...拿开你的脏爪!
Okay. The next game is called Hot Boiled Beans. Of course it is.
好了。下一个游戏叫做寻找热豆豆。我猜也是。
One person is sent out of the room while the others hide a small item.
选一个人离开房间,其他人留在里面藏起一个小玩意。
Then they invite the first person back by saying, "Hot boiled beans and bacon for supper, hurry up before it gets cold."
然后对外面的人说:"晚餐已煮好,热豆加培根。快快进屋里,趁热找到它。"
If you people think this is better than Tom Hanks-giving, you're all crazy.
如果你们觉得这比汤姆?汉克斯感恩节好玩,那你们就都疯了。