Ok babies, give me fashion, give me a face, yeah.
宝贝儿,来点时尚感,来点表情,很好
Peach, I don't know what's going on in your apartment, but I would like it on the record:
琵琪,我不知道你在公寓里搞啥,但我要先声明
I'm not a willing accomplice. So what is going on here?
我是非自愿的帮凶。你到底在干嘛呢
Well, Brad is giving us seduction like his name sake
布莱德如同本人,魅力十足
and Angelina is giving us nothing like her name sake.
而安吉丽娜亦是,木头一个
This is pretty fancy set up, were the kids nominated for an Oscar?
这个布景看着真高级,那俩孩子被奥斯卡提名了吗
Best performance by twins in a ridiculous situation?
最佳窘境表演奖之窘境双娃
It's a photo spread for my new mummy blog, I'm calling it Mummy and Me. Isn't that clever? And original.
这是我新妈咪博客的宣传照,我称其为"妈咪与我",很有想法吧。还很"原创"呢
I had a blog since my friend Constance started her blog, we both have blogs and we both have babies.
我朋友康斯坦斯开博客后,我也跟上了,我们俩都有博客,都有孩子
Only her babies are adopted from Africa.
不同的是,她的孩子是从非洲领养的
She will be winning if I didn't have two from a poor white hellbilly surrogate.
为了不输给她,我找了乡下穷苦白人家的人当代理孕母
About your friend Constance, I think I was supposed to do a party for her.
关于你朋友康斯坦斯,我好像得帮她办派对...
Max, please don't screw this up because I hate her and I need her to love me.
麦克斯,千万别搞砸,因为我恨她,同时又需要她爱我
Yeah, here is the thing. Thank you, but Caroline should never have called you and asked you for a favor.
我想说的是。感谢你的帮忙,但卡洛琳不该擅自打给你,让你帮我们忙
I'm not comfortable asking you to do that.
麻烦到你真是抱歉了
But I did it, for you. And now you will do that for me.
但我为了你伸出援手。所以你也得为我伸出援手
And Max, this has to go swimmingly which is a new word I just learned.
麦克斯,这事务必得"一帆风顺",这可是我刚学的新词哦
So you are saying I can't get out of it?
你是说,我不能不干吗
I'm saying, Max, you can't get out of it.
我是说,麦克斯,你不能不干。