Max, still not talking to me because of the Peach thing? Fine.
麦克斯,还在因为琵琪的事不跟我说话吗?好吧
Those are some pretty badass buttercream cupcakes, ain't no drama going on in that box!
里面的奶油小蛋糕可真她娘的靓啊,都给爷在盒子里乖乖趴着等
Ok, I just went gangster, and not even a smile?
我都学黑帮腔调逗你了,也不赏脸笑一个吗
What? Are you planning to never talk to me again?
干嘛啊,打算这辈子都不跟我说话了吗
You nodded, if you were deaf that would be talking.
你点头了,如果你是聋子,就算说话了
That's true, my brother is deaf, not from birth, from firecrackers.
没错,我弟弟是聋子,不是先天的,是玩烟火闹的
Relax, we still have time. Ten more minutes on the train and a 15-minute walk.
别紧张,我们还有时间。再坐10分钟地铁,然后步行15分钟
The buttercreams are not gonna melt. Some people just like to create non-verbal drama.
奶油不会这么快化的。有人就喜欢用肢体语言制造恐慌
Attention passengers. There is an obstruction up on the track ahead. No.
乘客们请注意,前方铁路出现障碍物。不是吧
I bet someone jumped in front of the train.
我猜肯定是有人跳轨自杀
Oh my God, what a tragedy, the buttercream!
天啊,悲剧啊,奶油该化了!