Phoebe: Okay, alright, I have a question, then.
好,我倒有个问题。
David: Yeah?
什么?
Phoebe: Um, were you planning on kissing me ever?
你打算过要亲我吗?
David: Uh, that's definitely a, uh, valid question. and, uh, the answer would be yes. Yes I was.
这是个正当而合理的问题。答案是…是的, 是,我想过。
David: But, see, I wanted it to be this phenomenal kiss that happened at this phenomenal moment, because, well, 'cause it's you. Phoebe: Sure.
但我要让这种非凡的事情发生在非凡的时刻,因为是你啊。当然。
David: Right. But, see, the longer I waited, the more phenomenal the kiss had to be, and now we've reached a place where it's just gotta be one of those things where I just like...
但等得越久,这个吻就需要显得越非凡,而此时此刻,我想,我需要…
David: Sweep everything off the table and throw you down on it. And, uh, I'm not really a, uh, sweeping sorta fella.
...扫去桌上的一切,将你丢到桌子上,但我不是那种会扫去一切,猴急的男人。
Phoebe: Oh, David, I, I think you are a sweeping sort of fella. I mean, you're a sweeper!...trapped inside a physicist's body.
大卫,我想你是的,你是被困在物理学家体内的猛男。
David: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, oh, I'm sure of it. You should just do it, just sweep and throw me.
没错,我敢肯定,行动吧,扫去一切,将我丢上去吧。
David: Now? Now?
在这?现在?
Phoebe: Oh yeah, right now.
对,现在。
David: Okay, okay. Y'know what, this was just really expensive. and I'll take...this was a gift.
好的,来吧...不过这东西很贵的,还有这个,是别人送的。
Phoebe: Okay, now you're just kinda tidying.
额,你这是在清理场地。
David: Okay, okey, what the hell, what the hell.
好吧,管他呢。
David: You want me to actually throw you or youyou wanna just hop?
你想让我丢你上去还是自己跳上去?
Phoebe: I can hop.
我自己跳好了。
Ross: So tell me something. What does the phrase 'no date pact' mean to you?
告诉我,'没有约会的约定' 对你们的意义何在?