Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情回顾
We will strike the heaviest blow at the crusaders
我们将会给占领我们国家的十字军团
who occupy our country.
最致命的打击
I need you to do something for me, Dennis.
你得帮我办点事,丹尼斯
It's going to be easy.
很简单的
You said you had something to tell me?
你说有事要告诉我
The ambassador's husband,
大使的丈夫
he's working against you.
和你作对的人是他
Take Mr. Boyd to the guardroom.
把博伊德先生带到禁闭室
Hold him there.
把他关在那里
No phone calls, no visitors, no communication with anyone.
不许打电话,不许见访客,不许跟任何人交谈
Martha. Let's go, sir.
玛莎,走吧,先生
Martha, don't do this.
别这么做,玛莎
What Haqqani wants for Saul.
看看哈卡尼对索尔开的条件
A prisoner exchange.
囚犯交换
This is Haqqani's entire command structure.
这是哈卡尼的整个指挥中枢
You give up these five,
你要把这五个人放走了
he basically controls from here to Kabul.
从这里到喀布尔都会被他控制
Come on.
好了
The prisoner exchange worked.
囚犯交换成功了
Saul Berenson is now on his way back to the embassy.
索尔·贝伦森总算在回大使馆的路上了
Yeah?
什么事
It's Mira.
是米拉
Deploy the Marines.
部署陆战队
Get them out of the embassy
让他们马上离开大使馆
and to the blast site, right away.
去爆炸现场
That's what she wanted to know.
原来她想知道这个
Who?
谁
Tasneem.
塔斯尼姆
What did she want to know?
她想知道什么
How Carrie Mathison got in and out of the embassy.
卡莉·麦吉森是怎么进出大使馆的
What did you tell her?
你告诉她什么了
About the tunnel.
那条地道
How long have they flown over our homes?
他们如幽灵般的盘旋在我们上空
Murdered our women and children?
残杀妇女儿童
We will drive them from our skies.
我们要将他们逐出这片天空
We will show their crimes to the world.
我们会将他们的罪孽公诸于世
Ma'am. Ma'am?
女士,女士
We're going to get you out of there. Just stay calm.
我们会救你出来,保持冷静
Someone get me a crowbar! Someone get me a crowbar!
给我根撬棍,谁给我根撬棍
John. Carrie.
约翰,卡莉
Shit.
妈的
John, John!
约翰,约翰
Fuck! Carrie.
操,卡莉
Fuck. Carrie.
操,卡莉
You're okay.
你没事
I see.
我知道
Calm yourself down.
你得冷静
There we go.
好了
This is an emergency.
这是紧急事件
You'll have to go through dispatch.
你得通过指挥调度
Peter. I just heard what happened.
彼得,事情我听说了
I can't reach Carrie or Saul. We need to call the Marines back.
卡莉和索尔都联系不上,我们得召回陆战队
Why?
为什么
Ambushing Saul's convoy may have been a diversion
伏击索尔的车队也许是个幌子
to draw the Marines away from here.
为了把陆战队从这里引开
Draw them away?
把他们引开
From the embassy.
诱离使馆
The ISI know about the tunnel under the economics section.
三军情报局知道经济处下面的地道
What?! Which means anybody could know by now.
什么,就是说现在任何人都能知道了
Which means we are essentially defenseless.
也就是我们目前防御全无
Private, give me your comms.
列兵,把对讲给我
Sir. How many Marines were deployed to the ambush site?
遵命,伏击处调去多少陆战队员
It's pretty much everyone on the duty roster,
基本所有当值人员
except us two and a couple of men posted at the gate.
除了我们俩和几个门岗
Marine dispatch, this is Peter Quinn.
陆战队调度,我是彼得·奎恩
Marine dispatch.
这里是调度
Get me the C.O. who deployed to the ambush site.
给我接派往伏击地点的指挥官
Ambassador, you need to get to the vault,
大使阁下,根据二级防范禁闭规程
follow lockdown two protocols till you get the all clear.
您得进地下掩体,直至情况彻底安全
Private. Sir.
列兵,长官
Stay with me. Yes, sir.
你跟着我,遵命,长官
Let's go.
我们走
This is Zero Alpha. What's the sitrep?
我是0-A情况如何
Convoy was hit by RPG fire.
车队被火箭弹袭击了
Counted five KIAs so far.
目前有5人身亡
Make that six.
6个了
Carrie Mathison, Saul Berenson?
卡莉·麦吉森和索尔·贝伦森呢
They're okay. Thank God.
他们没事,谢天谢地
Captain, I need your men back with us here.
队长,我需要你把人撤回来
We have intel of a possible attack on the embassy.
我们有情报称大使馆可能会遇袭
When?
什么时候
Now. It may be tied to your being off-site.
现在,可能就是趁你们不在之时
Copy that, on our way.
收到,马上回来
Let me know when you're close.
快到了告诉我
Sergeant, listen up...
中士,听着
What the fuck is happening?
到底他妈怎么回事
I can't hear you. Talk louder.
我听不清,大声点
The convoy's hit!
车队遇袭了
We're pinned down by sniper fire!
我们正被狙击手压制着
Where are you?
你们在哪
Tell me where you are.
告诉我你们的位置
Four blocks north of the embassy on Nursa Road!
大使馆向北四个街区外,努沙路
How many gunmen?
有多少枪手
Four, five at least.
至少四五个
We're taking casualties! Hurry!
我们有人员伤亡,快点
I'll send a section.
我会派一队人去
Send a platoon!
派一个排
All right, sit tight, we're on our way.
好,别动,我们马上来
What are you doing?
你干什么
It can wait.
这事不急
They're being overrun now.
他们现在正被袭击
Ten minutes.
10分钟就好
Then you can make the call.
然后你就可以打电话了
The Americans have insinuated themselves
美国人变着法子干涉我们
long enough into our business.
已经够久了
It's time they get a dose of their own medicine.
该让他们尝尝自己酿的苦酒了
Haqqani.
哈卡尼
He's part of this, too, isn't he?
他也参与了这事,对吧
He is a terrorist.
他是个恐怖分子
No, he's killed dozens of my soldiers on the border.
他在边界杀了我数十名士兵
Only because you keep working with the Americans.
那也是因为你一直在跟美国人合作
Once they're gone, you won't have to worry about Haqqani.
等他们走了,你就不用担心哈卡尼了
Are you really so naive?
你不会真这么天真吧
Me?
我
I'm not the one who keeps insisting the enemy is our friend.
一直坚持把敌人看做朋友的人可不是我
We wait ten minutes...
我们等上十分钟
then we call.
然后再打电话
I'm checking the tunnel now until the Marines get back.
陆战队回来之前,我先去看看地下通道
How solid is the intel?
这情报有多可靠
Solid enough to start lockdown two.
可靠到足以进入二级防范禁闭状态了
All right.
好
Where's Martha now?
玛莎在哪
In the vault with her husband.
跟他丈夫在地下室
Give us a status report when you're down there.
你们下去后给立刻报告情况
Are you familiar with level two lockdown procedure?
你熟悉二级防范禁闭流程吗
More or less.
差不多
Then I'll let you brief the group.
那我去跟大家做个简报
Everyone, listen up.
大家都听好
We have a possible breach.
我们可能有个安全漏洞
Prep all classified documents and ciphers
准备好将所有机密文件和密码
for immediate incineration,
立马销毁
and get ready to crash your hard drives.
还要准备毁掉所有硬盘
This is not a drill.
这可不是演习
What can I do?
我能做什么
If we got bad guys in the building,
如果这楼里有敌人
they're gonna want this.
他们一定会想要这个
What is it?
这是什么
The crown jewels.
王冠上的明珠
It's a recontact list of all our assets here,
这是我们这里所有线人的再接触名单
including those who identify and paint targets
包括那些在部落区为我们
for us in the tribal areas.
鉴别和锁定目标的人
Why not just burn it now?
为什么不直接烧了它
Sandy Bachman spent three years building that network.
珊迪·巴克曼花了三年时间才建起这个网络
There must be an off-site backup.
在别的地方一定留有备份资料
Sandy didn't trust D.C.
珊迪不信任华府
Too many leaks.
漏洞太多
What do you want me to do with it?
你想要我怎么处置这份资料
You and me,
你和我
we're gonna get it to the vault.
把资料带到地下掩体里
Now?
现在吗
Just let me dump this.
先让我把这个扔掉
Go, go!
跑,跑
Go!
快跑
Who are you calling?
你给谁打电话
Hensleigh.
汉斯林
Shit.
见鬼
Sir.
长官
Stand up.
站起来
Tell me who has the list.
告诉我名单在谁手里
What list?
什么名单
The traitors who help you to kill our women and children.
帮你们残害我们妇女儿童的卖国贼的名单
You're Muslim, yes?
你也是穆斯林,对吧
Yes.
是的
And yet you kill Muslims.
可你杀害穆斯林同胞
Does your family know what you're doing here?
你家人知道你在这里做的事吗
What you've done?
知道你做过什么吗
They know.
他们知道
If you won't tell me where to find the list...
如果你不愿意告诉我名单在哪
this man will.
这个男人会愿意说的
What are they saying?
他们在说什么
They're going to the embassy floor.
他们要去大使馆层
Why?
为什么
That's where the vault is.
因为储藏室在那里
Lockhart has a list they want.
他们要的名单在洛克哈特手里
Shit, we got to get up there.
妈的,我们得上楼去
He didn't say how many men they've got?
他有没有说他们有多少人
We'll find out soon enough.
我们很快就会知道了
You got him?
你能搞定他吗
I got him.
能
Good.
很好
Let's get a radio.
我们去弄个无线电
I got him!
我来对付他
There over one o'clock.
一点钟方向
Fuck.
操
Same sniper keeps changing position,
那个狙击手一直在改变位置
hitting us from that construction site.
躲在那栋建筑里朝我们开枪
We're tied up on the other side.
而我们腾不出人手反击
It'd be helpful if you could lay down some suppression fire,
如果你们能用火力压制狙击手
keep him from sniping at us.
就帮大忙了
The guy's wearing a white pakol.
他戴着白色阿富汗帽
I'm no marksman.
我不是神枪手
I'll spot for you, though.
但我可以替你侦查
We gave him what he wanted.
他要的我们都给了
He got his commanders back.
他的指挥官们也回去了
Why hit us here?
为什么还要伏击我们
It makes no sense.
这说不通
We don't even know it's Haqqani.
我们都不能肯定这是哈卡尼做的
And if it is, we can't assume he's a rational actor.
如果是他,我们就不能认为他还有理性
This isn't his endgame.
这不是他的收尾风格
We'll sort it out later.
待会就知道了
Movement on the side.
另外他转移了
Third level down.
三楼
Far-right pillar.
最右边的柱子后
You got a target.
你可以看到目标
Fuck. He's setting up, Carrie.
操,他在瞄准了,卡莉
See him? Yeah.
看到他了吗,看到了
Easy now.
放松
Carrie. Carrie, what are you doing?!
卡莉,卡莉,你在搞什么
I'm trying to kill the motherfucker who's trying to kill us!
在努力干掉那个要杀我们的王八蛋
What do you think I'm doing?!
你以为我在干什么
Khan's garrison is six klicks from here.
汗的驻军离这里只有六公里
Those soldiers should be here by now.
士兵现在应该已经到了
I'm in the vault with CIA Director Lockhart.
我跟中情局洛克哈特局长在地下掩体里
He was at the station when it was overrun.
袭击发生的时候他刚好在站里
Yes, we're under attack--
是的,我们遭到了袭击
what the hell do you think I've been saying?!
不然你他妈以为我在说什么
We have heavily-armed fighters inside the compound.
办公楼里有一群全副武装的暴徒
Gunfire, casualties,
到处都是枪声,人员大量伤亡
we need your immediate help!
我们需要你们立即支援
Let me talk to him.
让我跟他说
How about one of those AC-130 gunships
上个月我们送给你们的
we delivered to you last month.
AC-130武装直升机呢
Goddamn it, General.
该死的,将军
This is your country.
这是你的国家
The safety of this embassy is your responsibility.
保证这个大使馆的安全是你的责任
I don't care what you have to do,
我不管你要做什么
just get them here!
赶紧派人来
What is the number for the Prime Minister's Chief of Staff?
首相幕僚长的电话是什么
Martha.
玛莎
Get on your knees, knees.
跪下,跪下
Open the door.
开门
We know you're in there.
我知道你们在里面
I said open the door.
我说了,开门
This is Ambassador Martha Boyd.
我是玛莎·博伊德大使
You are in violation of international law.
你这么做违反了国际法
Open the door.
开门
The Pakistan armed forces are on their way.
巴基斯坦军事武装部队已经往这里来了
You will all be killed.
你们都会被杀掉
I will ask you one more time only.
我最后说一遍
I can't do it.
我做不到
I'm under strict protocol.
我得遵守行动规程
The door won't open until I get an all-clear
除非华盛顿的外交指挥中心解除警报
from the Diplomatic Security Command Center in Washington.
不然门不会被打开
Send out Mr. Lockhart.
让洛克哈特先生出来
He's not here.
他不在
Don't lie to me.
别跟我撒谎
I'm not.
我没有
He has materials in his possession, a certain list.
他手里有些东西,有一份名单
That's all I want.
我只想要那份名单
Give it to me, and no one else dies.
把名单给我,就不会再有人死
I told you, I can't do it.
我说过了,我做不到
Jesus fucking Christ.
老天啊
You can execute them all,
你可以把他们都杀了
there's not a damn thing I can do.
我什么都做不了
No, no, no, take me, take me!
不,不,带我走吧,带我走
Give me the list, or I will kill her right here, right now.
把名单交出来,不然我现在就杀了她
Stop. Stop.
停,停
I'm coming out.
我出来
The hell are you doing?
你要干什么
What does it look like?
你说呢
I'm giving him what he wants.
我要把东西给他
Are you fucking kidding me?
你没搞错吧
Open that door, and we're all dead.
你要开了门,我们都得死
Including the assets on that list.
包括名单上的线人
You don't know that.
不一定如此
I can damn well guess.
猜都猜得到
You have ten seconds, Mr. Lockhart.
洛克哈特先生,你有十秒的时间
He's gonna cut her head off, for Christ's sake.
他就要把她的头砍下来了
It's a war, Andrew.
这是战争,安德鲁
Well, I can't just stand here and watch.
可是我做不到冷眼旁观
Now, move aside.
给我滚一边去
I won't.
我不会的
Back the fuck off!
都他妈给我退后
What is this?
这又是什么
It's on a countdown, asshole.
那是倒计时,傻逼
Don't hurt her.
不要伤害她
You hear me? I'm coming out.
你听见没有,我要出来了
Open the door.
开门
There's a timer, it's on a countdown.
这有个计时器,正在倒数
49 seconds, 48...
49秒, 48秒
No games, Mr. Lockhart.
别耍花招,洛克哈特先生
No, no!
不会的
No games.
我不耍花招
You have my word.
我向你保证
What's going on?
发生了什么
They're at the door to the vault.
他们在掩体门前
Three hostages are down.
三名人质身亡
Haqqani has a knife to the throat of the...
哈卡尼拿刀架在...
throat of the fourth.
第四名人质脖子上
What do we do?
我们怎么做
They got this place mapped out, right?
他们了解这里的布局,对吧
They knew about the tunnels and the vault.
知道地下通道和掩体
Right.
对
That means they know about the emergency stairwell
那他们也肯定知道
at the back of the Ambassador's office.
使馆办公区后面的逃生梯
What are you thinking?
你有什么计划
I say we chase them toward the exit.
我们追他们到出口
There's only two of us.
我们就两个人
This is a surgical strike, it's not a suicide mission.
他们这是外科手术式突袭,不是来送死
They'd rather run than engage in firefight.
相比交火,他们更愿意撤退
You sure?
你确定
No.
不确定
Shit.
妈的
Give it to him.
给他
There.
给你了
Now let her go.
放了她
Oh, no, no.
不,不
No. No.
不,不
Kill them all.
全杀了
It's clear, sir!
安全了,长官
Fuck!
操
Backup's here.
后援来了
My God.
我的天
Grim details continue to emerge from Islamabad,
今晨早些时候美驻巴使馆遭袭
where the U.S. Embassy was attacked earlier today.
更多详情正在惨痛发酵中
In scenes reminiscent of Benghazi, Libya,
此事不禁让人想起利比亚的班加西事件
gunmen overran parts of the compound,
武装人员占领了使馆
leaving as many as 40 Americans dead.
美国公民死亡达四十人
According to the Taliban,
塔利班发言人称
the attack was in retaliation for drone strikes
本次袭击旨在报复
in the northwest part of the country.
美方对该国西北部的无人机袭击
Meanwhile, the Pakistani Army has sealed off the area
与此同时,巴基斯坦军队已在第一时间
immediately surrounding the embassy
封锁了使馆周边区域
and will provide security at the site
并给予此地安全保护
until order in the capital is restored.
直至其首都秩序恢复平静
Although the attack is believed to be an isolated incident,
尽管本次袭击被认为是个别事件
security measures at...
但安保措施...
You want to take it or should I?
你接还是我接
All yours.
你来吧
Hello?
你好
Yes, I'll hold.
好的,我等着
You were mean.
你很刻薄
All she wanted was your approval,
她只想得到你的认可
and all you gave her was a hard time.
而你却处处为难她
I was training her, Max.
我是在训练她,麦克斯
You could've said something nice.
那你也可以说点好听的话
Just once.
哪怕就一次
Would've meant so much.
对她也意义非凡
I wish I had.
我也后悔
Just a few words is all.
三言两语已足矣
Because she was really doing okay.
因为她表现得的确不错
More than okay.
不止是不错
Carrie?
卡莉
I need a moment.
来一下
I just got off with the White House.
我刚跟白宫通过电话
And?
然后呢
We're getting out of Pakistan.
我们要撤出巴基斯坦
The president's decided to break off diplomatic relations.
总统决定与巴方断绝外交关系
I can't say I'm surprised.
对此我毫不意外
The attack was clearly state-sponsored.
很显然,本次袭击有政府背景
They've got blood on their hands.
他们手上沾着我们的鲜血
Glad you feel that way.
你能这么想很好
Because we're being evacuated
因为明天一早
in the first wave tomorrow morning.
我们将第一批撤离
Not me. I'm staying behind.
我不走,我留在这里
I don't think so.
不可以
At least until we get as many of our assets
至少等到我们让尽量多的线人
out of harm's way as possible.
脱离险境
Carrie... Haqqani will hunt them down one by one.
卡莉,哈卡尼会挨个收拾他们
Listen to me.
听我说
The president isn't comfortable
总统不再愿意
with you representing our interests here any longer.
让你代表我方在这里的利益了
In any capacity.
无论任何形式
From now on, all covert operations
从现在起,所有秘密行动
will be run out of Kabul Station.
都由喀布尔站运作
It's my fault.
都是我的错
I never should've given over that list.
我真不该把名单交给他们
It was a tough call.
这是个艰难的决定
I'm not sure what I would've done, either.
换我也不确定会怎么做
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢你的安慰
What time's the transport?
什么时候启程
06:30.
六点半
You said you wanted to see me.
你说要见我
You said it was urgent.
说有要紧的事
I heard we're-we're bugging out tomorrow.
听说我们明早要撤离
You heard right.
你没听错
What happens then?
然后会怎么样
You're officially taken into custody
你会被正式逮捕
and charged with treason.
罪名是叛国
I meant... what happens to you?
我是说... 你会怎么样
Unclear.
还不清楚
I'm so sorry, Martha.
真对不起,玛莎
I really am.
真的
36 people lost their lives today.
今天有36个人失去了生命
What am I doing here, Dennis?
你找我来干什么,丹尼斯
What do you want?
你要怎样
What do you want?
你要干嘛
Give me your belt.
把你的腰带给我
What?
什么
Give me
给我
your belt.
你的腰带
I will do no such thing.
我不会这样做的
Think about it, Martha.
考虑一下,玛莎
It could spare you a lot of heartache.
这会让你的心里好受一些
You mean spare you.
是让你好受吧
Spare us both.
我们彼此都好受
No trial, no sentencing, no public hearing.
没有审判,没有判决,没有听证
Dennis, stop.
丹尼斯,别说了
Not to mention what's best for Toby.
更不用说,这也是为了托比
His father alive for one thing.
至少他的父亲活着
A traitor?
却是个叛徒
Locked up in a supermax prison?
被关在最高安全级别的监狱
I don't think so.
不能这样
Are we really having this conversation?
我们真的在谈这种事吗
We are.
是的
You can't possibly expect me to...
你不会指望我...
If anyone deserves to die today...
如果今天有人罪该万死...
We are not having this conversation.
我们不能谈这种事
It might even...
甚至可以...
open a path to saving your career.
给你的仕途留一条活路
Everybody at the State Department
国务院里所有人
knows how valuable you are.
都明白你的价值
So?
所以
So... if I never came home,
所以如果我死在这里
the worst of it can be swept under the rug.
最坏的解释也就是遮掩家丑
"Swept under the rug"?
遮掩家丑
Why not?
何乐不为
These are the people who can rewrite yesterday's weather.
这帮人连前一天的天气都能篡改
You're serious?
你说真的吗
You would actually...?
你真的要...
It's all I've been thinking about.
我一直都在考虑这事
It's the one good thing that I can do now.
目前我也就能做这一件好事
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Don't say anything.
什么都别说
Just let it happen.
顺其自然吧
My life's ruined.
我的人生已经毁了
Yours doesn't have to be.
不需要连你们的一起毁掉
No.
不
No. You know I'm right.
不,你知道我是对的
I can't.
我不能
You can.
你做得到
It can't...
不能用...
be my belt.
我的腰带
Mine's in the locker.
我的在柜子里
Top left.
左上方
Go get it, Martha.
去拿吧,玛莎
Now, bring it back here.
现在,把它拿过来
Bring it back.
拿过来
Martha, please.
玛莎,拜托
Let me do this one last thing for my family.
让我为我的家人做这最后一件事
Martha?
玛莎
Come on, focus.
努力啊,集中精神
I need a break.
我需要休息一下
Listen to me. I put a bullet in Haissam Haqqani.
听我说,我打中了海赛姆·哈卡尼一枪
That means that right now he is somewhere
所以他现在肯定
seeking medical attention.
在找医生治疗
Likely in the same place you were held
可能就在人质交换进行前
before the exchange.
关押你的那个地方
This is our last best chance to get him,
这是在他回到联邦直辖部落区前
before he melts back into the FATA.
我们抓住他的最后机会了
I told you.
我告诉你了
I didn't see anything.
我什么也没看见
I was hooded the whole time.
我全程都被头罩盖着
Not the whole time. You said they took it off
不是全程,你说他们为了拍摄录像
to make a video.
曾经拿下你的头罩
The windows were blacked out.
窗户都是黑的
I could've been anywhere.
我完全不知道自己在哪里
Was it ground floor or higher?
是一楼还是更高
I was led up some stairs.
我被带着走了一些楼梯
How many flights?
多少层
At least two.
至少两层
So, it could've been an apartment then?
那可能是一栋公寓楼
Maybe. I don't know.
可能吧,我不知道
What about the boy with the bomb vest?
那个穿炸弹背心的男孩呢
Had you seen him before?
你之前见过他吗
No.
没有
The first time was in that room.
第一次见他就是在那个房间
So, he-he could've been from here, a local kid?
那么他可能是这里本地的孩子
Maybe from the madrassa where we first saw Haqqani?
也许是我们第一次见到哈卡尼的伊斯兰学校的
I don't know.
我不知道
Never even knew his name.
甚至不知道他的名字
Okay, okay.
好,好
Okay.
好
Tell me about the phones again.
再跟我说说手机的事
What about them?
什么事
You said Haqqani switched them out religiously.
你说哈卡尼很谨慎地更换它们
New burner was given to every man every morning.
每天早上会给每人一台一次性手机
Like clockwork.
很有规律
Was it the same make of phone or a different one?
是同一款手机还是不同款
Oh, I don't know. Come on, Saul.
我不知道,拜托,索尔
Try to remember. This is important.
回想一下,这很重要
Sky Vega? Lenovo?
泛泰,联想
HTC?
还是宏达
I can't remember what I didn't know.
我回想不出我不知道的事
You had it in your hand!
你就拿在手上来着
You called Carrie with it!
你用给卡莉打电话
I was in the mountains. It was pitch black out there.
我那时在山区里,漆黑一片
You dialed her number.
你给她打过电话
Did you dial it on a keypad or on a screen?
用的是按键还是触屏的手机
Oh, goddamn it, Saul!
该死的,索尔
Sit up and fucking remember!
坐直了仔细他妈想
Remember!
好好回忆
I'm in the middle here.
我刚进行到一半呢
Of what? Debriefing Saul.
进行什么,索尔的问询
It looks more like an interrogation to me.
在我看来更像是审讯
Maybe it is.
也许是吧
Give him a break.
让他休息下
In 72 hours, Haqqani will be in the wind,
72小时后,哈卡尼就会无影无踪
and Saul is the key to locating him
索尔是找到他的关键
before he's smuggled out of Islamabad.
不然他就会逃出伊斯兰堡
We're pulling out, Quinn, suspending relations.
我们要撤走了,奎恩,暂时断绝外交关系
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The warden system's been initiated,
民防系统已经启动
and we're under an evacuation order.
上头下了撤退令
Do they not know what went down here?
他们不知道这里发生了什么吗
Do they not care? They care.
他们不关心吗,他们关心
And they can choose to just walk away?
然后他们就选择一走了之吗
Like that's an option?
还能这么做吗
We're handing Haqqani Afghanistan on a platter.
我们这是把阿富汗拱手让给哈卡尼
Fuck that!
去他妈的
No, not "fuck that."
不,别"去他妈的"
This time, we listen to them.
这次我们听他们的
Why? Because for once,
为什么,因为偏偏这回
they're right.
他们是对的
You don't believe that.
你怎么会这么想
Our diplomatic immunity is gone.
我们失去了外交豁免权
Our networks are blown. And if you're right,
我们的情报网络被毁,就算你是对的
if Haqqani still is in the capital,
就算哈卡尼还在首都
he's being protected by an army
他肯定被三军情报局的大军
of ISI officers. No way we get to him now.
好好保护着,现在不可能接近他
We have to try.
总得试一试
No.
算了
Hey, you're the one who got me here.
是你让我到这来
You're the one who said all this was important.
是你说这些事很重要
Well, guess what? It is now.
猜怎么着,现在确实很重要了
You will die trying, or worse,
你这样试可能会死,或者更糟
and I won't allow it.
我不能允许你这么做
The first transport leaves for the airport
明早六点半第一班运输机
tomorrow morning at 6:30.
飞离机场
You're on it.
我要你在飞机上
Pack your things. That is a direct order.
收拾行李,这是直接命令
What was that about?
刚刚怎么了
A difference of opinion.
意见不统一
You all right?
你还好吗
Not even close.
一点也不好
I'm old.
我老了
I've made a fool of my time.
我出尽了丑
You haven't.
你没有
Completely.
完全搞砸了
People are dead because of it.
人们因为我的错而死
I want you to know something.
我想让你知道
The attack on the embassy, it was Haqqani's plan all along.
哈卡尼一直计划袭击大使馆
From the very beginning.
他一开始就计划好了
Way before you were abducted.
这想法比绑架你早得多
That's why he went to such great lengths
所以他想尽一切办法
to make us believe he was dead.
让我们相信他死了
That's why he had Sandy Bachman killed in the street.
所以他策划在街上杀死珊迪·巴克曼
Did you hear me, Saul?
听到了吗,索尔
It was Haqqani's plan all along.
哈卡尼计划已久
Sergeant?
中士
Which ones are the Talibs?
哪些是塔利班恐怖分子
In the back, sir.
在后面,长官
Excuse me, sir. Excuse me, sir.
抱歉,长官,抱歉,长官
Are you authorized to be down here?
你有权限下到这里来吗
Just gonna take some pictures,
我就拍几张照
see if I can I.D. These motherfuckers.
看看能否查出这些杂种的身份
You good?
没关系吧
Yes, sir.
没事,长官
Hello. May I speak to Kourosh Sherazi?
喂,我能和库拉什·西拉吉说话吗
Hello, Mr. Sherazi.
喂,西拉吉先生
My name is Carrie Mathison.
我是卡莉·麦吉森
I'm calling from the United States Embassy
我从巴基斯坦伊斯兰堡的美国大使馆
in Islamabad, Pakistan, regarding your daughter.
给您打电话,是关于您女儿的事
Yes, that's correct.
是,没错
Fara Sherazi.
法拉·西拉吉
Our so-called allies.
我们所谓的盟友
A day late and a dollar short.
事都坏在他们手上
Fuck you, too, asshole.
我也操你妈,傻逼
Right on schedule.
一切如计划进行
Thanks for this.
多谢你这样做
Not a word to Carrie, okay?
不要和卡莉说,好吗
Okay.
好的
Sure you don't want me with you?
你确定不需要我和你一起去吗
You've done more than enough.
你做的已经足够多了
See you Stateside.
回国见
You better.
但愿如此
Is too much!
这太多了
You're gonna need it.
你会用得上的
Fucking drive.
给我他妈的开车
Stop.
停下
Where is Haqqani?
哈卡尼在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Turn around.
转过来
Thanks.
谢谢
What do you mean, "no sign of him"?
你说"找不到他"是什么意思
He's nowhere on the embassy grounds, I know that.
他不在大使馆里,这我可以肯定
And you say he was in a volatile state?
而且你说他状态不稳定
Very. I went so far as to put a guard on his door.
很不稳定,我不得不在他门口安排一个守卫
What'd he do then, go out the window?
那他怎么跑的,跳窗户吗
Oh, for Christ's sake.
老天
The last thing we need right now is another Ray Davis,
我们现在最不需要的就是又一个雷·戴维斯
wandering around Islamabad.
在伊斯兰堡街头游荡
Or another Sandy Bachman.
或者又一个珊迪·巴克曼
Give me five days.
给我五天时间
I'll bring him in.
我把他找回来
I can't do that, Carrie.
我不能这样做,卡莉
Many, many more Americans would be dead today if not for him.
要不是他,今天死去的美国人会多得多
We can't just leave him in the cold.
我们不能就这样丢下他不管
Will this ever fucking end?
这事到底还他妈的有没有完
Five days, sir.
就五天,长官
It'll be resolved by then, one way or the other.
到时候不管怎么样都会有个结果
You do know you would be without official cover?
你明白你会失去官方保护对吗
I know that.
我明白
Both of you.
你们两个都是
Five days.
就五天
So,
那么
we all here?
都到齐了吗
I don't think so, no.
好像还没有
If you're talking about Peter Quinn,
如果你指彼得·奎恩
we're leaving without him.
我们不会带他一起离开了
Actually, I was talking about my husband.
实际上,我是指我丈夫
I haven't seen him all morning.
我一早晨都没有看到他
He's in the lead SUV, Martha.
他在领头的越野车里,玛莎
He was brought up earlier.
他稍早前被送过来的
He was?
是吗
Yeah. He'll be traveling to Washington in custody.
是的,他会被押送到华盛顿
Good to know.
知道了
Shall we?
我们走吧
Ma'am, this is you.
阁下,您坐这辆车
Give me a minute.
等我一分钟
I'm not going.
我不回去
Quinn?
因为奎恩吗
Yeah.
对
He's crazy to think he can get to Haqqani all by himself.
他以为凭他自己就能找到哈卡尼真是疯了
He could easily wind up dead or in Adiala prison.
他很可能会死掉或者被关进阿迪亚拉监狱
Comes a point at which you're no longer responsible.
迟早会有一些事情是你照顾不到的
Well, I'm not there yet.
我还没到那一步
I know.
我明白
President's ordered the Fifth Fleet into the Gulf.
总统下令第五舰队进入波斯湾
I heard. Could get out of hand.
我听说了,事态可能会失控
"Could"?
只是"可能"吗
I don't want to leave without you.
我不想丢下你一个人走
I'm right on your heels, Saul.
我会紧随你之后的,索尔
Be very careful.
千万要非常非常小心
I will. I will.
我会的,我会的