Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
I just can't ever picture Alison wearing this.
我无法想象艾莉森会穿这样的衣服
Well, picture Vivian Darkbloom.
那要是薇薇安·德克布鲁
They offered me the job. What'd you say?
他们给了我一份工作,你怎么回答的
My dad, is he your father too? Who told you?
我爸爸,也是你爸爸吗,谁跟你说的
It's really none of your business where he is.
他在哪都与你无关
Oh, it's my business.
这当然与我有关
I just didn't know that until recently.
我只是最近才知道
Ezra's taking that job in New Orleans.
以斯拉要去新奥尔良工作了
What job? The job that dad set him up with.
什么工作,爸爸费尽心机介绍的
I want to understand what this is.
我想试着理解你们的感情
What's wrong? It's Spencer.
出什么事了,是关于斯宾塞的事
Before you and she got together, she was seeing someone else.
你们在一起之前,她有一个男朋友
He's back now.
他回来了
If you're not gonna give me any answers,
如果你不说
I'm gonna have to go looking for them myself.
我只能自己去找答案
Give me your phone. Hanna!
把手机给我,汉娜
Vivian?
薇薇安
Well, he recognized the coat,
他认出了这件外套
but when he saw it first,
但他第一眼看到时
he thought it was Alison Vivian.
他以为我是艾莉森,不,薇薇安
When we noticed you didn't come back, he was gone.
当我们意识到你还没回来时,他已经走了
He was cute from the back.
他的背影很帅
So was his front,
正面也不错
under different circumstances.
各个角度都很帅
He's been in Florida for, like, a year.
他在佛罗里达大概呆了一年
What did you tell him exactly?
你到底跟他说了什么
Uh, I told him that I was a friend of Vivian's
我告诉他,我是薇薇安的朋友
and that I hadn't seen her since she gave me the coat.
她把外套给我之后,我们再也没见过面
Can I see that number again? Yeah.
我能再看看那个号码吗,给
Thanks.
多谢
Duncan Albert?
邓肯·艾伯特
He said he met her in Brookhaven?
他说他是在布鲁克海文遇到她的
Yeah, in a bookstore.
没错,在一家书店
Couple places down from that creepy doll hospital.
离那个恐怖洋娃娃医院不远
Well, whoever Duncan is, he's connected to Alison
不管邓肯是谁,他都与艾莉森
and what she wanted in Brookhaven.
以及她想在布鲁克海文得到的东西有关
How do we know that he wasn't just some guy
说不定他只是个在书店偶遇的
she flirted with in a bookstore?
调情对象罢了
I don't think Alison wasted Vivian on flirting.
艾莉森才不会浪费薇薇安这个身份去调情
When she put that wig on, she wanted something.
当她戴上假发时,肯定有所目的
She was looking for "A".
她在找A
Duncan was part of that trail.
邓肯是线索之一
I'll call him.
我要打给他
Aria, you don't have to.
艾瑞亚,你不必这么做
Any one of us could've been wearing that coat.
这件事我们都有份
But it was me.
但已经由我接手了
She had the operation.
她做手术了
Spence?
斯宾塞
I'm not being unreasonable, I'm being a mother.
我不是不可理喻,我在尽妈妈的责任
No, you're cutting me off from the world.
不,你让我与世隔绝了
I'm not the one who ruined your phone, you are.
不是我毁掉你手机,是你自己
And since you were okay about doing that,
既然你把手机丢到水里了
I guess that means you don't need a replacement.
那就意味着你也不需要一部新手机
I can't go around without a phone.
没手机我没法出门
It's like going around without a brain, or shoes.
就像出门不带大脑,或者不穿鞋子
Phone is a privilege, not a right.
拥有手机是优待,不是你的权利
Suppose there was an emergency.
假如有紧急情况怎么办
I'm sure Emily would let you use your phone in an emergency.
紧急情况下,艾米莉肯定会让你用她的手机
Sure.
当然
I mean, well, yeah.
我是说,我会的
Okay, no.
这不行
Emily and I only have one class together.
艾米莉和我只一起上一节课
I need my own phone.
我需要自己的手机
Today is about what I need.
今天的重点在于我所需要的东西
I need to know more about what's going on in my daughter's life.
我要知道更多我女儿生活中发生的事情
When you decide to talk about that,
如果你决定告诉我
we can discuss a new phone.
我们就可以谈谈新手机的事
I'll see you both at dinner.
晚餐见
It's really old, like six months.
很老的款了,大约有六个月了吧
But it works pretty good for an antique.
对于古董机来说,它已经很好用的
The number bills to my account.
话费记在我的账户上
Your mom never has to know.
你妈妈不会发现的
Oh. Mona, you are a life saver.
梦娜,你真是我的救命恩人
Well, what's the point of doing something for someone
如果不能让自己神清气爽的话
if it doesn't make you look good?
帮助他人还有什么意义呢
I'm already number one on the speed dial. Ciao!
快拨号一就是我,回见
If only we could harness Mona's sense of entitlement,
只要梦娜的权利意识能得到推广
we could light the Eastern Seaboard.
就能点亮整个东海岸
Yeah, well, I don't care.
好吧,我可不在意
I got a new phone and didn't have to go through Caleb.
我有了新手机,而且不用麻烦凯勒
He's safe in Montecito.
他在蒙特其托很安全
Did you get through to Duncan yet?
你打通邓肯的电话了吗
Yeah, he's coming after school.
通了,他放学后过来
I'm gonna meet him in the courtyard.
我在院子里见他
That sounds safe.
听起来很安全
Yeah.
对
Later.
回见
Bye.
再见
Hello.
你好
You're back.
你回来了
And uh, obviously, you're back.
很显然,你回来了
You are.
真的是你
Yeah, we're back.
对,我们回来了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Fine.
我很好
Uh, Jenna's eye. She got the surgery.
詹娜的眼睛,她做手术了
Yeah, she did.
没错,她做了
Just the one eye?
只有一只眼睛做吗
They do it in one eye at a time.
他们一次做一只
How did it go?
效果如何
Well, we don't know yet.
还不知道
I was a little surprised to see you guys together.
看到你们一起,我有点惊讶
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
不知道怎么形容
Yes, I do, actually.
不,其实我知道
You went through so much to get away from her,
为了逃离她,你历经了重重磨难
and now you're back to just guiding her around.
而现在你又回来为她引路
Not for much longer.
不会太久了
Besides, she's my sister.
再说了,她是我妹妹
Stepsister.
是继妹
She's been through a lot.
她独自经历太多了
Worse than any of us.
比我们所经历的都艰辛
That's coming to an end.
可这一切马上就要结束了
Better get used to that idea.
你最好也习惯一下"结束"的意义
Toby...
托比...
I've been thinking a lot about us.
关于我们的关系,我想了很久
It's a little late for that, isn't it?
已经太迟了,不是吗
Toby? I'm ready to go.
托比,我们可以走了
Spencer, is that you?
斯宾塞,是你吗
Yeah.
是的
I thought so.
我想也是
So, were you looking for Vivian in Brookhaven?
你在布鲁克海文是为了找薇薇安吗
Can I ask you a question first?
我能先问你一个问题吗
Sure.
问吧
Is Aria your real name?
艾瑞亚是你的真名吗
What? Yes.
什么,是呀
Of course it is. Why would you ask that?
当然是,你怎么会这么问
Because Vivian's real name wasn't Vivian.
因为薇薇安的真名不是薇薇安
And if you're her friend, you'll know her real name.
如果你是她的朋友,肯定知道她的真名
Alison.
艾莉森
We have a winner.
答对了
So where is she?
那么,她在哪里
Duncan...
邓肯...
Alison's dead.
她已经死了
I'm I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
She disappeared Labor Day Weekend year before last.
她在前年那个劳工节周末就失踪了
Disappeared?
失踪
What happened?
发生什么了
Look, I maybe
听着,也许
What happened to her?
她到底发生了什么事
She was killed and...
她被谋杀了...
they didn't find her body for a year.
直到去年,尸体才被找到
Do they know who did it?
找到凶手了吗
No.
还没
The cops must have some ideas.
那警方至少有一些线索吧
Yeah, we we don't really trust the cops.
是的,但我们不怎么信任警察
Who's we?
"我们"指谁
Me and some of Alison's friends.
我和艾莉森的几个朋友
You're the one who kept the journals.
你就是那本日记的主人
The writer.
作者本人
She talked about you.
她和我说起过你
There are four of you, right?
你们共四个人,对吗
She talked about us?
她谈起过我们吗
Yes.
是的
She talked about you guys a lot.
她经常提起你们
Did she ever...
她还...
talk about anyone else?
提到过其他人吗
Someone that she might've been afraid of?
比如说她害怕的什么人
Look, maybe we shouldn't be talking about this here.
我们换个地方再聊吧
Did you only meet her in that bookstore?
你们只在那个书店见面吗
No.
不是的
No, we spent a lot of time together at that summer.
那个暑假,我们俩经常泡在一起
In Brookhaven?
在布鲁克海文吗
Near brookhaven.
布鲁克海文附近
Well, I I could meet you there.
那好,我可以去那儿见你
I'll call you.
等我电话
The weekend you said she disappeared...
你说她失踪的那个周末...
I saw her that weekend.
我还与她见过面
Duncan saw Ali that weekend?
邓肯和艾莉在那个周末见过
Are we sure we believe him?
确定他是能信任的人吗
He was all torn up when told him she was dead.
我告诉他艾莉的死讯时,他都崩溃了
He couldn't have been faking that..
那反应是装不出来的...
Em, you ok?
艾米,你还好吗
Sure.
我很好
Why is Garre in such hurry?
加勒特怎么这么匆忙
Where there's smoke, there's payback.
"烟雾散尽之时,报应终究会来,A"
Wait, what't'going on?
等等,发生什么事了
I don't know.
我也不知道
What are they talking to the fire department about?
他们和消防局在说些什么
They're talking about that night.
肯定是那晚的事情
The Jenna thing.
詹娜出事那晚
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
What could Toby be telling them?
托比有什么能告诉他们的
I did such a good job of screwing him up,
当初我把他的生活搅得一团糟
he might say anything Jenna wants him to say.
现今肯定是詹娜让他说什么他就说什么了
That we were the ones who blinded Jenna?
告诉他们,我们就是弄瞎詹娜眼睛的人吗
Alison and us.
是我们和艾莉森
Remember that old movie about the blind lady got her sight back?
记得关于一个老太太重获光明的电影吗
I don't remember.
不记得了
She filled her room with all the beautiful things she owned
她在房间里堆满所有自己的美丽事物
so she could see them when she opened her eyes.
这样,她一睁眼就能见到它们了
I'm gonna do that.
我就要这么做
Before they take the bandages off,
在他们拆绷带之前
I'm gonna fill my room with the things that I love.
我也要在房间里堆满自己喜欢的东西
You'll be there too.
你也会在那里
That woman in the movie was a mean old bitch.
电影里那个女人可是个老贱货
I thought you said you don't remember.
你不是说不记得了吗
I hope you didn't take that cast off by yourself.
希望你不是自己拆掉石膏的
I was out of town. I saw another doctor.
我那时不在镇上,就去找另一个医生了
Well, don't favor it. Did they give you exercises?
那好吧,你做康复训练了吗
Yes.
做了
Good.
那就好
I'm Jenna, Toby's sister.
我是詹娜,托比的妹妹
Hi, Jenna. I'm Dr. Kingston.
你好,詹娜,我是金斯顿医生
I helped your brother when he had his accident.
你哥哥上次出事时,我是他的主治医生
I remember.
我记得
Does Spencer know you're back?
斯宾塞知道你回来了吗
Yes.
有
Nice meeting you, Jenna.
很高兴认识你,詹娜
Thank you for looking after my brother.
谢谢你耐心照顾我哥哥
Glad to be of service.
区区小事,何足挂齿
So that's Spencer's personal physician?
他就是斯宾塞的私人医生吧
That's him.
就是他
I bet even a lie would sound good in that accent.
用那口音即使说谎话也如仙乐于耳啊
You okay?
你还好吧
I don't know.
我也说不清
You thinking about Toby?
还在想托比的事呢
Is it my fault? Did I make that happen?
是我的错吗,是我造成了这一切
You broke off with him to keep him safe.
你跟他分开是为了他的安全
Yeah, I wanted him safe,
对,我想让他平安
and he ended up back with Jenna.
而他却和詹娜混到一起去了
It's like out of the frying pan and into the volcano.
这就好像才脱离虎口,又入了狼窝
I made you help.
还麻烦了你帮我忙
What are friends for?
朋友就该患难与共嘛
Have you heard from your dad?
你爸给你回信了吗
He emailed me on a layover in Germany.
他中途在德国给我发了封邮件
Are you okay?
你还好吧
You never get used to it if that's what you mean.
这种事情谁也没法习惯
My mom's gonna be back here next week.
我妈妈下周回来
Have Maya's parent's heard from her?
玛雅的父母有她的消息了吗
No, they haven't.
还没有
I have.
但我有了
What?
什么
Yeah, she's all right. Where is she?
她很好,她在哪
She hasn't told me yet.
她还没告诉我
Are you gonna tell her parents?
你准备告诉她父母吗
She asked me not to.
她要我别说
But I keep thinking how my parents would feel
但我一直在想,如果是我失踪了
if I was missing.
我父母会有多着急
You know, I don't know.
我也不知道该怎么办
Better go.
先走吧
Spencer. Emily.
斯宾塞,艾米丽
Hey, I'm so sorry that I haven't called you back.
真不好意思,我没回你电话
My reserves have been really depleted, and
我最近真是精疲力竭,还有
This isn't about
我没想说这个
Um, I've got some of Alison's things.
我那有一些艾莉森的东西
I've been through them,
我看了一下
but, I'm not really sure what to do with them.
但我也不确定应该怎么处理它们
What kind of things?
什么样的东西
They're in a bag that was left
它们在我房子的一个包里
in the house when we moved out.
那个我搬家前的房子
Your friend Maya said her family found them.
你朋友玛雅说她的家人找到的
She said that they packed up
她是说过当时不小心
some of Ali's things by accident.
打包了艾莉的东西
Maya dropped them off at the house.
玛雅把东西送到我家的
Maya did? Did you talk to her?
玛雅送的,你跟她说话了吗
The bag was on the porch.
包被她丢在了门廊那
And then I saw in the paper Maya was missing.
然后我在报纸上看到玛雅失踪的消息
Is that true?
那是真的吗
Yeah.
是
So the bag has Ali's stuff in it?
也就是说包里装的是艾莉的东西
Yeah, some of the things from her room.
是啊,她房间的一些东西
I just thought you guys might wanna have a look.
我觉得你们可能想看看
Yeah?
哪位
Can I interrupt?
能打扰一下吗
Yes. Come in.
当然,请进
I could offer you chocolate milk or an apple.
你要巧克力奶,还是苹果
Thank you, but no.
谢谢,不用了
I was thinking about
我仔细想了想
the conversation we had in your apartment.
我们当时在你公寓的谈话
Yes.
嗯
I've never had a conversation like that before.
我之前从没和任何人谈过类似的事
Neither have I.
我也没
So, I wanted to make sure
所以,我想来确认一下
I didn't leave you with the wrong impression.
你并没有产生任何误会
Just because I wanna talk about this
愿意跟你们谈
does not make me an ally.
并不代表支持你们
I know, compared to my husband's attitude,
我知道,跟我丈夫的态度相比
it may look that way.
我那样兴许就像默认这事了
But I'm not.
但我没有
The only person I care about here is my daughter.
我唯一关心的人就是我的女儿
So you you want me gone too.
也就是说,你也想让我走
Out of sight, out of mind.
眼不见心不烦
That's what Byron is thinking.
那是拜伦的想法
That's why he engineered that job offer for you,
所以他才挖空心思要你去那工作
But I don't really have an opinion on that.
但我对此并没有任何意见
Yes, you do.
你有
Yes, I do.
好吧,我有
Ella...
埃拉
It does actually matter what you think of me.
我其实很在意你对我的看法
Has Aria ever mentioned someone bullying her?
艾瑞亚和你提过有人欺负她吗
Um, bullying is not the right word.
也不是严格意义上的欺负
Do you know of anyone who would
我是说,你知不知道有人
use this situation to hurt her?
企图利用这种情况来伤害她
Not her, not intentionally.
没有,没有成心伤害
What about you?
对你呢
Is there someone who would want to hurt you intentionally?
有人想借此故意伤害你吗
There might've been,
可能有过
but not anymore.
但不会再有了
Frankly, I'd love to take that cane
说实话,我真想拿她的拐杖
and whack her like a pinata.
像砸罐子一样砸死她
Mona! Just kidding, sort of.
梦娜,开玩笑的,有点想嘛
But she poached Noel Kahn right out from under me.
她把诺埃尔·卡恩从我这偷走了
and she did that blind.
她还是个瞎子呢
What's Jenna gonna be like if she gets to see again?
如果詹娜恢复光明了会怎样
I can't even think about it.
我连想都不敢想
Spencer is lucky to be finished with Toby
幸亏斯宾塞已经离开托比
and the house of creeps.
还有那个阴森的房子了
Okay, she is still hurting here.
别说了,她还伤心着呢
Look, Spencer's really smart.
斯宾塞很聪明
She said some things to me when
诺埃尔让我伤心的时候
Noel was slicing up my heart, that really helped.
她跟我说了很多话,很有用
I get that they're broken up, but you shouldn't hate her.
我知道他们分手了,但你不该恨她
I just wish there was a way
我只希望有个方法能
to get Toby away from Jenna for at least five minutes.
让托比离开詹娜至少5分钟
Are we scheming?
我们是不是很狡猾
I think so.
我想是的
Goody.
太好了
Thanks so much for meeting me here.
谢谢你来这里见我
My schedule's just been really stacked.
我实在太忙了
Are you sure you wouldn't want something a little easier to handle?
你确定你要开这辆很难操控的车吗
Oh, no, it's not for me.
不,我说过不是我要
I told you, it's for my cousin.
是我表弟想要
Yeah. He's going through this really big rockabilly phase.
他最近很迷乡村摇滚乐
So, I told him I'd keep an eye out
我就告诉他
for appropriate transportation.
会帮他物色一辆合适的车
Oh! Look, a cassette player.
看啊,一部卡式录音机
How declasse.
多么高档啊
Your cousin's gonna have to find another truck.
你表弟得另找一辆卡车了
Just give me five minutes.
就给我5分钟
He's all yours.
交给你了
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
We've got nothing to talk about.
我们没什么好谈的
I get how you're mad at Spencer.
我知道你非常生斯宾塞的气
But you're so mad, you don't see what you're doing.
但你却被怒火冲昏了头脑
Toby, you can not let Jenna back into your life again.
托比,你不能再让詹娜干预你的生活了
What you need to do is shut up about my sister.
不许你再说我妹妹了
If you're doing this to hurt Spencer
如果你这么做是为了让斯宾塞伤心
You have no idea what I'm doing,
你根本不知道我在做什么
or why I'm doing it.
也不知道我这么做的原因
Okay, fine.
好的
I don't know anything. But what about you?
就算我什么都不明白,但是你呢
Did you forget everything Jenna did to you?
你忘了詹娜对你做过的一切吗
No. Did you forget what you did to her?
没忘,那你忘了你对她做过什么吗
Maya said this was in the attic,
玛雅说这是在阁楼里找到的
like it was hidden.
像是被藏起来的
Have you looked inside?
里面有什么东西
Just enough to know it's Alison's.
只知道这是艾莉森的
Okay, so Duncan just called back and he wants to talk.
邓肯刚刚回电话了,他想和我谈谈
Is that Alison's bag?
那是艾莉森的包吗
Yeah, that's it. Come take a look.
是的,来看看
I can't. I told Duncan I'd go meet him.
不了,我要去见邓肯
Where?
在哪儿
A place called Hallow Acres.
一个叫哈罗基地的地方
He said he used to go there with Alison.
他说曾经和艾莉森一起去过那里
Okay, just give us a call as soon as you can.
好吧,有事赶紧给我们打电话
I will. Promise.
会的,我保证
Hey, Em. Bye.
艾米,再见
Bye.
再见
She had that when she was a kid.
这是她小时候的东西
If there's anything you guys find in here you wanna keep,
如果这里面有你们想要的东西
take it.
尽管拿着
Should bring the bag back to the house when you're done.
你们弄完了就把包还回去
Okay.
好的
If I'm not there, just drop it on the back porch.
如果我不在,放在后门廊就可以了
Thank you, Jason.
杰森,谢谢你
Did he ask to come here?
是他自己要来的吗
No. I invited him.
不,是我让他来的
Don't ever do that again.
别再让他来了
We don't need to complicate things.
不要把事情搞得更麻烦
I'm trying to uncomplicate them.
我正试着去解决麻烦
Well, don't. Leave it alone.
你还是别管了
There's nothing for you to fix.
你不需要为这个操心
So, what?
那应该怎样
We're just supposed to go back
我们要回到以前那种
to the way it was before we all knew?
什么都不知道的样子吗
Further, if possible.
如果可能的话,再往前
You're late.
你迟到了
Yeah, it kinda took me a while to find you.
我找你花了很长时间
You and Ali came here?
你和艾莉来过这里吗
On the days, I took her flying, yeah.
我带她飞行的时候来过
Flying! In a plane?
飞行,在飞机上吗
Usually.
通常都是
You have, like, a license or something?
你有像执照之类的东西吗
Not like a license, an actual license.
不是像执照的东西,是一个真正的驾照
Pilot since I was 16.
我16岁起就是飞行员了
So, you're ready?
那么你准备好了吗
I'm sorry. Ready for what?
不好意思,准备好什么
To talk about Alison.
谈谈艾莉森
I thought we'd find something.
我感觉我们有所发现
Me too. I don't know why, but I did.
我也是,不知道为什么,就是有种感觉
It's just stuff.
某些事情
Disconnected stuff.
没有联系的事
How often did you take her flying?
你多长时间带她飞一次呢
On and off that summer.
那个夏季不时飞了一下
As often as I could.
我尽量多带她飞
Can I ask you something else?
我能问些其它的吗
Was I in love with her?
我们是否相爱吗
I could've been,
如果没有第三个人插足
if somebody hadn't gotten in the way.
我们会相爱的
Another boy?
另一个男生吗
That's what I figured.
我是那么想的
At least I had her all to myself up here.
至少在空中只有我们两个人
It made her feel...safe.
这让她感觉有安全感
Safe?
安全感吗
Yeah, nothing could get to her.
是的,没有烦心事
She had control.
她掌控着一切
Do you wanna try it?
你想试试吗
Do I wanna what?
想试试什么
Take the yoke.
驾驶飞机
No, thanks.
不了,谢谢
You wanna understand your friend?
你想了解你的朋友吗
What she was looking for?
想知道她在寻找什么吗
Take control.
试着驾驶一下
All right, you got it?
准备好了吗
I got it.
好了
How does it feel?
感觉如何
I don't know.
不知道
She'd sit in that seat,
她会坐这个位置
I could just see her face change.
我看见她脸色大变
No masks,
毫无掩饰
nothing to hide from, or be afraid of.
不隐瞒,不惧怕
They couldn't get to her.
他们捉摸不透她
Who's they?
他们是谁
Maybe a stranger.
可能是个陌生人
Maybe some boy she knew.
或者是她认识的某个男孩
Maybe a friend.
又或者是一个朋友
Keep it level.
保持水平
Okay, I I don't wanna do this anymore.
我不想再开了
Just a little bit longer.
再开会吧
I've done some reading since we talked.
我们谈过后,我看了些报道
The papers said a man named Ian Thomas
报纸上说,一个叫伊恩·托马斯的人
confessed to killing Alison before he committed suicide.
在自杀前供认杀了艾莉森
Left a note and everything.
留下封信,供认一切
The note the note was fake.
那封信, 是伪造的
We we don't think that he did it.
我们不认为是他干的
We think that he
我们认为他是
We think that he was trying to protect somebody.
我们认为他是为了保护某人
Look, Alison called me from Hilton Head
劳工节双休日的周日
Sunday that Labor Day weekend.
艾莉森从希尔顿黑德岛给我打电话
She wanted me to fly her from South Carolina
她想我开飞机,由南卡罗莱纳
to a field outside Philadelphia.
送她去费城外的某个地方
You flew her from Hilton Head?
你去希尔顿黑德岛接的她
Picked her up that morning.
早上去接的她
She was different that day.
她那天有点不对劲
She figured something out.
她想通了什么事
Wait, if Ali was with you,
等等,如果艾莉跟你在一起
she was in town six,
那她比我们所想的时间
seven hours before we thought she got there.
早到六七个钟头
I got a message you wanted to talk to me?
我收到你的短信,你想跟我谈谈
Yes, I do.
是的
I got another call from Professor Schaffer
我又接到谢弗教授的电话
about the Associate Dean position in New Orleans.
关于新奥尔良的副主任的职位
He wants my decision.
他想知道我的决定
Oh, it's a choice assignment.
重大的抉择啊
It is, and I'm gonna call him in a few minutes.
是的,我几分钟后跟他回电话
But, I wanted to tell you first.
但,我想先告诉你
Why me?
为什么是我
Well, because you were so instrumental in my being considered.
因为我能成为候选人,你功劳不小
Well, I wouldn't say instrumental.
我不觉得我有什么功劳
I mean, I might've mentioned your name.
我可能提过你的名字
It was very generous of you.
你真慷慨
That's why I don't want there to be any misunderstanding
所以我不想你听到我的决定后产生任何误解
when I tell you that I'm not taking the job.
我不会接受那份工作
Well, I
那,我
I think you're making a mistake.
我想你做了个错误的决定
Possibly, but it's not the mistake you think I'm making.
可能吧,但不是你想的那个错误
You need to reconsider this.
你需要再考虑下
Seriously reconsider it.
认真考虑下
I know it is a spectacular job
我知道这份工作非同寻常
that will put my career
能让我职业目标
years ahead of schedule.
提前几年实现
But if I took it,
但如果我接受它
I'd never be completely sure why I took it.
我会永远质疑当初接受的原因
And I don't want you to have that kind of power over me.
我也不希望你对我有那种驾驭力
Where do you get the nerve to talk to me this way?
你从哪借的胆量,敢这样跟我讲话
After what you've done to my family?
在你作出伤害我家庭的事后
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
Well, I don't accept your apology.
我不接受你的道歉
You need to go.
你必须离开
For the sake of everyone involved,
为了牵涉其中的所有人
you should simply leave.
你应该离开
It's like this, Byron.
就是这样,拜伦
You think I'm the kind of man who would take this way out.
你认为我是那种默默走开的人
And I know I'm not.
但我知道我不是
Well, we could've resolved this and moved on,
我们本可以解决此事,既往不咎
but apparently, ego is going to get in the way.
但显然,自负会成为向前的障碍
Whose ego are we talking about?
到底是谁自负
Aria, it's me.
艾瑞亚,是我
Call me when you can.
有空打给我
I love you.
我爱你
Maya: "I'm fine, don't worry.
玛雅: "我很好,别担心我
I won't take chances, because I'm not as brave as you think I am.
我不会冒险的,我不像你想的那么勇敢
You are the brave one."
你才是勇敢的人"
No, I'm not.
不,我不是
"You know what else I love about you?
"知道我还喜欢你哪点吗"
You know how to be still.
你知道如何平静下来
In the middle of everything,
周遭麻烦不断
at a swim meet with all the craziness and pressure,
当游泳让你倍感压力时
I look at you and you're still.
我看着你,你却如此平静
I wish I could do that,
我希望我也能做到
but I'm impatient.
但我没耐心
I shouldn't have come back.
我不该回来的
I should've just left and we'd always have had
我应该就这样离开,那我们的记忆会永远
that last night instead of this mess.
停留在那一夜,而不是如今的的混乱
I guess goodbyes are the only perfect things we get.
我想再见对我们来说是最好的结局
Don't tell my folks.
别告诉我爸妈
I'll talk to them when I'm ready.
我准备好的时候会跟他们说的
Maya."
来自玛雅
Is he coming back for that?
他还要回来拿东西吗
No, I'm taking it over.
不,我给他送去
Don't go in the house.
别进屋
Just give it to him and come right back.
东西交给他后马上回来
Mom, we can't go on like this.
妈妈,我们不能这样
You have to deal with what's happened.
你必须得想办法接受这一切
This is how I choose to deal with it.
这就是我的应对方式
By ignoring it?
无视它吗
Maybe it'll just go away? That's not going to happen.
也许它会慢慢消失,那是不可能发生的
Look, we each know little chunks of the truth
我们每个人都知道些许真相
and we have to share what we know,
我们必须分享各自所知道的
otherwise this is all gonna come apart.
否则我们只能四分五裂
Come apart. It's gonna blow apart.
四分五裂后将会支离破碎
Do you think that that boy has this family's interests in mind?
你觉得杰森有为我们家考虑过吗
Do you?
你想过吗
That boy is my brother.
他毕竟是我哥哥
He's the one who wants to blow things up.
就是他想把事情搞砸
That's what they've always wanted.
他们家人一直都这样
Your father and I,
是我和你爸爸
we've been the ones who have kept things together.
在一直努力稳定形势
Do not listen to Jason.
别听信杰森的话
Did dad tell you that I thought he was being blackmailed?
爸爸跟你说过当年我以为他被勒索的事吗
What'd you say?
你说什么
Yeah, Jason found money.
杰森发现了一笔钱
Ali had it.
是艾莉的
And he thought it was because she knew that dad was his father,
他认为艾莉得知爸爸是他的生父后
and she was blackmailing him that summer.
在那年夏天以此勒索爸爸
You talked to your father about this?
你跟你爸爸说这些了
Yes.
说了
And what did he say?
他怎么说
He denied it. And I believed him.
他否认了,而我一开始相信他了
And then I didn't believe him.
但是后来我又不信了
And then I looked in the checkbook,
然后我查了他的支票簿
and I thought that it was true and he told me
以为勒索是真的,可爸爸告诉我
that he used the money to pay for a detective.
他用这笔钱请了一个侦探
A detective?
侦探
Yes, because he thought that Meliss
是的,因为他以为梅丽莎...
Do you see?
现在你明白了吗
Do you see how this all just spins and feeds on itself?
意识到这个恶性循环了吧
Mom?
妈妈
The detective wasn't your father's idea.
请侦探并不是你父亲的主意
It was mine.
是我的主意
Wait, so you wasn't there only to drop it off.
慢着,你不是该把包送他家去吗
No, the house is dark,
没,屋里没开灯
so I just left it on the back porch. And I came back here,
我只好把包丢在后门廊上,然后就回来了
and I found you, lurking in the hydrangeas.
之后就看到你躲在绣球花丛里
Okay, I was not lurking,
我才不是躲那呢
I was just working up the nerve to tell you about Toby.
我只是在攒齐勇气跟你说托比的事
Did I mess it up even more?
我是不是把事情弄得更糟了
I don't see how that's humanly possible.
已经糟得不能再糟了
I guess there is nothing important in that bag?
难道包里其实没什么重要的线索
I don't know what we though we'd find.
我都不清楚我们想找到什么
Just a bunch of kid stuff.
不过就一堆小孩玩意儿
Man, times are tough.
天,真到困难时期了
Michelle Obama wore this same blouse two years ago.
米歇尔·奥巴马两年前就穿过这身衣服
Wait, where did you get this?
等等,你这是从哪弄来的
I was sitting on it.
我刚刚坐在上面了
The stuff in the bag was wrapped up in newspaper from July, 2009.
包里的东西是用09年6月的报纸包着的
So?
那又如何
So we thought Maya's parents wrapped that stuff,
我们以为是玛雅的父母包的
but Ali did, before she disappeared.
其实是艾莉在她失踪之前包的
Spence, look.
斯宾塞,你看
Yeah, this one's highlighted too.
没错,这张也有勾画的痕迹
Wait, Hanna. Go through the back yard
等等,汉娜,你从后院过去
and that get that bag off Jason's porch.
把杰森门廊上的包拿回来
I'm gonna call Aria and Emily.
我这就去联系艾瑞亚和艾米丽
Did something just happen?
究竟怎么回事
We were looking in the bag for clues,
我们只在包里面搜寻线索
but we should've been looking at the whole bag as a clue.
但事实上那个包本身就是个线索
You were trying to buy him off.
你竟然想买通他
How did you think he would react?
你觉得他会有什么反应
You sound very close to defending him.
你好像是在为他说话
I'm not defending anyone, believe me.
我绝对没有在为任何人说话
But I don't know what you thought you were going to accomplish
我只是不知道你用这种强硬手段到底
by strongarming him.
想要怎样的结果
Strongarming?
强硬手段
A dream job with housing?
一份带住宿的理想工作
That's what you call strongarming?
你觉得这是强硬手段
You should've known what he was gonna do.
你早就该想到他会这么做
When I talked to him Wha?
我跟他谈的时候,什么
Wait, you talked to Ezra?
等等,你跟以斯拉谈过
Yes, I did.
是的,谈过
It is possible to communicate
只要不带威胁意味
with something other than threats.
是可以好好和他交流的
So he was getting mixed signals from us.
那么他就知道我们想法不一致了
This family invented mixed signals.
我们家想法本就不一致
Well, he's talked to Schaffer by now and turned him down.
他现在应该已经拒绝过谢弗了
It's out of my hands.
我现在插不上手了
What is out of your hands?
什么叫你插不上手了
I know how you feel about the way I'm handling this situation.
我知道你对我处理这件事的方法有意见
Yeah, it's complicated.
没错,你把事情搞复杂了
Well, maybe we're making it complicated,
或许是我们把事情搞复杂了
when the answer is really simple
其实答案很简单
and right in front of us.
就在眼前
It will not be so simple if she runs away or elopes.
如果她离家出走或私奔了,就不简单了
I don't want Aria with him any more than you do,
我跟你一样,不想让艾瑞亚和他在一起
but if you back him into a corner,
但如果你逼他太甚
nobody will end up happy.
大家都没什么好果子吃
Jenna!
詹娜
Hanna! Hanna!
汉娜,汉娜
You okay?
你还好吗
Fine, just get her down.
还好,把她弄出去
I got it.
出来了
Toby? I'm here.
托比,我在这
A hospital? You're okay.
这是在医院吗,你没什么大碍
Was there a fire?
是不是发生火灾了
Do you remember where you were?
你记得你去过哪里吗
Um, I I got a text.
我收到了一条短信
I listened. It was from Jason.
我听了,是杰森发来的
He said he had to talk to me.
他说他要跟我谈谈
You were gone, so I took a cab.
你不在,我就叫了辆出租车
I rang the doorbell, someone opened it, and...
我按了门铃,有人开了门,然后
that's all I can remember.
我就记得这些
Did Jason's house catch on fire?
杰森的房子失火了吗
Yes.
是的
I woke up in that place.
我在房子里醒来
And and I couldn't see.
可我看不见
And there was smoke in my throat.
我喉咙里烟熏火燎的
How did I get out, Toby?
我是怎么逃出来的,托比
Did Jason get me out?
是杰森把我救出来的吗
No.
不
It was Hanna Marin who got you out.
是汉娜·玛琳把你救出来的
Wait, so he flew her on a plane?
他开飞机载她
From Hilton Head to an airstrip outside Philadelphia.
从希尔顿黑德岛飞到费城外的临时停机坪
What about the bus ride from her grandmother's?
不是说她坐长途车从外婆家回来的吗
We never actually saw her get off the bus.
我们也没有真的见她从车上下来
We only saw her get out of the cab.
我们只看到她下出租车
She could've been in Rosewood hours before that.
她可能几个小时前就已经回到玫瑰镇了
Doing what?
提早回来做什么呢
Hanna!
汉娜
What happened? Are you all right?
怎么了,你还好吗
No, I'm fine, I just need to wash my hair.
我没事,只是需要洗下头发
I'm all smoky.
满身都是烟味
Did you get this in the fire?
你在火场扎的吗
There was something that I needed on the porch.
门廊上有我要拿的东西
And there was glass.
旁边都是玻璃
Well, you're not gonna need stitches.
不用缝针了
So, I just clean this up, put a dressing on it,
我只要把伤口清清,包扎一下
and send you home with some antibiotics.
然后开点抗生素,你就可以回家了
Thank you.
谢谢
How's Melissa?
梅丽莎还好吗
Um, she's in Philadelphia.
她在费城呢
Oh. I see that the carpenter is back.
哦,我看见那个木匠回来了
And his sister.
还有他姐姐
She's not what I was expecting.
她和我想象的不一样
What was she doing in that house by herself?
她自己在那个房子里做什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Spencer, I hate to break this to you,
斯宾塞,我不得不说
but you have a very complicated life.
但你的生活真的很复杂
Is that your medical opinion?
这是你的专业意见吗
Yes. Yes, it is, actually.
对,就是这样
Well, the condition is hereditary,
这个症状是遗传的
so there's really not much I can do about it, I'm afraid.
所以恐怕我自己也无能为力
All right, well, don't be so certain of that,
好吧,但别想得这么绝对
'cause modern medicine's made great advances in this field.
因为现代医学在这方面有卓着进展
You have to agree,
你得承认
fate keeps shoving us into the same path.
命运总是把我们推到同样的路上
Don't confuse fate with just...
别把命运扯进来
really bad luck.
只是运气不好而已
As much as I hate to do this,
尽管我讨厌这样
I have to ask you a direct question.
但我还是要问你
Do you want to agree that certain things
你认为我们之间
between us never happened?
什么事都没发生吗
No.
当然不会
I wouldn't take back anything.
我不会否认我做过的任何事
What was Jenna doing in my house?
詹娜在我家里做什么
Don't you know?
你不知道吗
No. I was halfway to Scranton
不知道,我在去斯克兰顿的路上
then I got a call from the police saying there had been a fire.
接到警局电话说房子着火了
How bad was it?
严重吗
First floor is pretty much damaged in the back,
一层基本全毁了,后门那里
but I won't really know much else till morning.
但得到明早才知道确切情况
I'm so sorry.
真的很同情你
I should probably go talk to Spencer's mom.
我得去和斯宾塞的妈妈说两句话
Mrs. St. Germain. It's Emily.
圣日耳曼夫人你好,我是艾米丽
I wanted to talk to you about Maya.
我想跟你聊聊玛雅的事
I know you're worried and I think she's okay.
我知道你很担心,但我想她现在很好
No, but I heard from her.
没有,但我收到了她的信息
I got an email.
我收到一封邮件
Spencer, Jenna wants to talk to you.
斯宾塞,詹娜想跟你们聊聊
All of you.
你们所有人
Okay.
好的
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I think so.
我想还好
Jason was miles away when the police called him.
杰森接到警方电话时在几英里外呢
He didn't send you that text.
他没有给你发信息
Somebody did.
发短信的另有他人
Any one of us.
你是说我们中的某个
You can't blame this on us.
这件事你不能怪我们
I don't.
我没有怪你们
You should go.
请你们出去吧
Wait.
等等
Hanna, are you there?
汉娜,你在吗
I'm here.
在
Toby said that you were the one that dragged me out.
托比说是你把我拖出来的
Is that right?
是吗
Yeah. That was me.
对,是我
Why?
为什么救我
You're welcome.
不用谢
There all from that summer.
都是那个夏天的东西
There's gotta be some kind of key.
这里面肯定有什么关键物品
We're the key.
我们就是关键
Ali said we know more about what happened than we think we do.
艾莉说我们知道的比以为的还多
Who tricked Jenna into that house?
谁把詹娜骗进那幢房子的呢
If it was anybody but Jenna, I think it'd be "A".
如果不是詹娜的话,我会想是A
Garrett can't be happy that Toby's back in that house with Jenna.
托比回去和詹娜住,加勒特肯定不高兴
She was supposed to die in there, wasn't she?
那人计划让她死在里面的,不是吗
That's everything.
所有东西都拿出来了
No, it's not.
不,里面还有东西
Does anybody recognize this?
有人认识这个吗
Is there anything on the back?
背面有什么吗
Yeah, number 1.
有,数字一
It's just half a postcard.
只有半张明信片
How do we find out where it's from?
我们怎么知道是从哪寄出的呢
Yeah, where's the other half?
对啊,另外半张呢
Wait, this isn't from July, it's from the end of August.
等等,这份报纸不是七月的,是八月末的
Look.
看这个
It's it's Labor Day events from Philadelphia,Brookhaven and...
是劳动节的报道,有费城,布里克黑文和...
Rosewood.
玫瑰镇
When did Duncan say he left Ali at the airfield?
邓肯说他什么时候把艾莉放在飞机场的
Before noon on Sunday.
周日中午之前
Well, is this where she was when we thought she was on that bus?
我们以为她在车上的时间她就在那里吗
Who did she plan on meeting?
她是去见谁的呢