Well I've been told by my doctor that I'm not supposed to go back to work yet.
医生说我暂时还不能工作
Then you should apply for Employment and Support Allowance.
那您就应该申请就业支持津贴
I have, but I've been knocked back by some quack and now I'm trying to appeal.
我申请了 但被一个冒牌医生驳回了 所以现在还要申诉
Okay. Well that's your choice, Mr Blake.
那是您的选择 布莱克先生
No, it's not my choice.
不 这不是我的选择
I've got no other form of income.
我没有任何收入来源
Do you want to sign this or not?
您到底要不要签字
You just need to put your signature here. I shall date it later on.
只需要签上您的名字 我会把日期填好
Thank you.
谢谢
Now can I have a look at your CV?
我能看一下您的简历吗
"CV"?
什么简历
You still don't get this, do you, Mr Blake?
您还是不懂 布莱克先生
This is an agreement between you and the State.
这是您和政府间的协议
No, you still don't get it.
不 是你不懂
No, you must... I'm desperate to go back to work.
不 你必须 我很想回去工作
If you're desperate to get back to work... Unless the doctor tells us...
如果您很想回去工作 但医生告诉我
You need to have an uptodate CV, in order to help you look for work.
就需要一份最新的简历来帮助您找工作
Now, just hold it right there.
请您先等一下
There's a CV workshop that I would like you to attend and it's this Saturday at nine o’clock.
我希望您能去参加简历撰写训练班时间是这周六早上九点