Were you a soldier, Dan?
你以前当过兵吗 丹
Was I a soldier?
当兵
Oh, more dangerous than that. I was a carpenter.
比那危险多了呢 我是木匠
Right, grub's ready.
饭好了
Yay! Go round that way then, Dylan.
耶 坐那边去 迪伦
Good boy. There's yours, poppet.
乖 这是你的
Right, put Sweet on there.
把狗狗放在那边
Sit down nicely then.
都坐好
And, Dan, this one's yours. Oh, no, not for me, thanks, no.
丹 这是你的 谢谢 我不吃
That's yours. All right?
这是你的
Here you are. All right?
吃吧
Well, where's yours? I had mine earlier.
你不吃吗 我已经吃过了
I'm just gonna have a bit of fruit.
再吃点水果就行了
You said that yesterday, and the day before.
你昨天和前天也是这么说的
All right, eat up then.
好了 快吃吧
Looks delicious but, you know, it's a wee... It's a wee bit early for me.
看上去很美味 但我饭点没这么早
Please, Dan. It's the least I can do.
吃吧 丹 这是我的一点心意
Thank you, Katie. All right.
谢谢 凯蒂 吃吧
What was that sound, Mum?
刚才是什么声音 妈妈
Oh, babe, one of the tiles just fell off the wall in the bathroom where I was cleaning it.
打扫浴室的时候 有块瓷砖掉下来了