Reul ghorm? Are you there?
勒尔·格姆 你在吗
If you can help me, please make yourself known to me.
如果你能帮助我的话 请对我显灵吧
Can you help me?
你能帮助我吗
I can help.
我能帮你
How do I know I can trust you?
可我怎么知道你是否可信
Because there is good magic and dark magic, and I'm on the right side.
这世上的魔法有善恶之分 而我是善良的那一方
You're a fairy.
你是个仙子
You're not untouched by magic, are you, child?
你不是第一次接触魔法 对吧 孩子
There's something dark in your life.
你的生命中有着黑暗的部分
My father.
是我父亲
He is the Dark one.
他是黑暗者
I can't make him the man he was before,
我没法让他变回原来的样子
but I can send him someplace where he won't be able to use his powers.
但我可以把他送到让他的魔法失效的地方
Not a jail. I want to be with him, like it used to be.
别把他关进监狱 我想和他在一起 就像以前一样
Not a jail, young one, just a place without magic.
不是去监狱 年轻人 是去一个没有魔法的地方
But magic is everywhere.
可魔法无处不在
In this world, yes.
在这个世界里 的确如此
You see, what ails your father is specific to our realm.
困扰你父亲的魔力只存在于我们的世界
His powers do not belong here.
他的力量本不属于这里