Previously on Pretty Little Liars
《美少女谎言》前情提要
Welcome to the Lost Woods Resort.
欢迎来到迷失森林度假村
Maybe you remember our friend,
可能你还记得我们的朋友
Vivian Darkbloom.
薇薇安·德克布鲁
You check into the Lost Woods
大家之所以入住迷失森林
because you don't want to be found.
就是因为不想被找到
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
I was curious. He's the father of my son.
我来看看他,他毕竟是我儿子的父亲
Yeah, he deserves to know that.
对,他应该有知情权
I didn't kill Alison, but Jenna thinks I did.
我没杀艾莉森,但詹娜以为我杀了她
That's it? I went back.
就这样,我又回去了
You're lying. She was alive when I left.
你在撒谎,我走时,她还活着
Meredith got the job.
梅雷迪斯被聘用了
The job at Rosewood High.
玫瑰镇高中的职位吗
Well, Aria, I forgot you're still a student here.
艾瑞亚,我都忘了你还在这念书
Change of plan. I'll see you soon.
计划有变,我们很快会再见面
Is it a bad time? What are you doing here?
来的不是时候吗,你在这儿干嘛
My doctors released me. In the middle of the night?
医生让我出院了,大半夜吗
Hanna, I need your help.
汉娜,你得帮我
My parents are forcing me to go back to school,
我爸妈要逼我回学校
and I'm so scared. Mona...
我害怕极了,梦娜...
Everyone knows what I've done,
大家都知道我的所作所为
and I have no one in my corner.
我也没有朋友支持我了
If you're expecting me and my friends to forgive you...
如果你指望我和我的朋友们原谅你...
I don't expect them to, but, hanna, you're different.
我不指望他们会,可汉娜,你不一样
Wren said you were my guardian angel.
任说过你是我的守护天使
He said that you stood up for me.
你为我辩护过
You are not defenseless, Mona.
你对此又不是毫无防备,梦娜
You spent the last two years majoring in torture.
这两年你不就在钻研如何折磨他人吗
So you don't believe that a person can get better?
你不相信人能改过吗
Hanna, I had a breakdown,
汉娜,我崩溃过
but I've turned a corner.
但我已经爬起来了
I'm on new meds, everything's changed.
如今我洗心革面,不同于昨日了
I'm not proud of who I was.
我对过去很愧疚
Just try to see me for who I am. Now.
但请你看看现在的我
I do see you, Mona. You're freaking me out.
我看着你呢,梦娜,你吓到我了
Hanna!
汉娜
Who's that?
那是谁
Yeah, grandma?
怎么了,外婆
Are you alone in there? I heard voices.
你房间有别人吗,我听见有说话声
Uh, no, no. It's just me.
没有没有,只有我
I'm... reading out loud. Go back to sleep.
我在大声读书,接着睡吧
Thank you.
谢谢
He's here to install the new alarm. Sorry, babe.
他来安装新警报器,抱歉,宝贝
I didn't think they'd get to the second floor
我原以为等你去学校之后
until after you left for school.
他们才会安到二楼
You're putting an alarm on my window?
你要在我窗前装警报
On every window. Your mom wants the best system around.
每个窗都装了,你母亲想要最好的警报系统
There's an app where I can turn it on remote from my phone.
我手机上有个软件可以远程开关
So how will I know when it's on?
那我要怎么知道它开着
Well, considering what's been happening in this town
考虑到镇上这两年发生的事
for the past two years, think 24/7.
我想还是时刻开着吧
Did you eat?
你吃过了吗
Yeah, I'll grab something.
一会儿吃点
Hilary Reynolds called.
希拉里·雷诺兹打电话来
She's so angry, she can barely speak.
她气得连话都说不出来了
Wait, Garrett's mother? Why? What did she want?
等等,加勒特的母亲,她想干嘛
She wants her son back.
她希望儿子复生
But she can't have that.
但这不可能
So she's going after the Rosewood police.
所以她要质问玫瑰镇警方
I told her I would be there
我跟她说我明晚
tomorrow night at the community meeting.
也会出席社区大会
Why would you go to that? Why wouldn't I?
你为什么要参加,为什么不参加
She's right. They let an innocent man out of jail,
她说的没错,他们放一个无辜的人出狱
and provided no protection for him.
却没有采取任何保护措施
I don't think of the word "innocent" when I think of Garrett.
我认为"无辜"这词和加勒特沾不上边
Evidently, you're not alone.
显然,不只你一个人这么认为
Looks like somebody else thought it was their right
看来有人想亲自出马
to take justice into their own hands.
执掌正义呢
Dad, Alison's murder has never been solved.
爸爸,艾莉森的案子还没破呢
You still think Garrett did it?
你还认为是加勒特干的
Do you?
是不是
I'm gonna be late. Are my sneakers downstairs?
我要迟到了,我的运动鞋在楼下吗
I'm not so sure you'll go on that run.
我觉得你还是别去参加长跑了
Your mom and I just aren't comfortable
我和你妈妈都不大放心
with you being out after dark.
你天黑了还呆在外头
Dad, I raised $274 in pledges. I know.
我筹到了274美元,我知道
You're welcome to have Paige over,
你可以让佩奇过来
but you are not going out.
但不准出门
So this is the new world order?
又来一套新世界秩序了
We're gonna have to face off with Mona in school every day?
我们每天都得和梦娜打照面了
She told Hanna that she's better now. Better at what?
她跟汉娜说她已经好多了,哪方面好多了
I'll tell you what. She sneaks in my house past midnight,
我跟你说,她要是半夜三更溜进我家
I'm sleeping with a crowbar under my pillow.
我枕头下的铁撬就候着她
The only question is, do we ignore her?
问题是,我们要无视她吗
Here's a hint. Yes.
给你个提示,是的
Mona had serious insight into what happened to Maya.
梦娜对玛雅的事了解很透彻
What if she could tell us why Garrett was killed?
或许她能告诉我们加勒特的死因呢
So now you think Mona's the keeper of more secrets?
这么说你觉得梦娜还藏着更多秘密
She certainly knows all of ours.
显然她对我们的秘密了如指掌
What if she has some kind of connection to the N.A.T. Club?
如果她和N.A.T.社团有什么联系呢
Spencer, that club ended while she was still Loser Mona.
斯宾塞,社团解散时她还没丑女大翻身呢
Prelasik and metal mouth.
四眼田鸡还带着牙套
If those pervs didn't even wanna peep in her window,
如果那些变态没想过偷窥她
why would they wanna hang out with her?
他们怎么会和她一起玩呢
Maybe she was peeping at them.
也许是她偷窥他们
Look, two members of the N.A.T. Club are dead.
N.A.T.社团的两个成员已经死了
Okay, maybe the person who killed Ali is still freaked out
或许杀害艾莉的凶手还在紧张
that there's a tape floating around somewhere out there.
流传在外的那卷录像带
Did you...
你有没有...
Did you ever ask your dad?
你有没有问过你爸爸
Ask him what?
问他什么
About what Garrett said.
加勒特说的话
You know, about him meeting up with Ali that night.
他那晚和艾莉见面的事
My dad and I are finally getting along.
我和我爸好不容易才和好
I'm not gonna slap him with some whackedout story
加勒特胡编乱造出故事只是想脱身
Garret made up so he could clear his own name.
我是不会因为这个和自己父亲反目的
I hear you, but But what?
我知道,但是,但是什么
Spence, Garrett lied about a lot.
斯宾塞,加勒特这个人谎话连篇
Why are we suddenly gonna believe anything he ever said?
为什么要突然相信他说的话呢
What's that?
这是什么
Someone baked you some muffins and left 'em at the door.
有人为你烤了些松饼,放在门口了
Who's "M"?
M是谁
Mona. Mona?
梦娜,梦娜
You don't have to eat these.
你不想吃就别吃了
I've got huevos rancheros,
我做了墨西哥式煎蛋
pork sausage, and hash browns.
猪肉香肠,还有土豆饼
Please stop. Are you sick?
别说了,不舒服吗
I could be.
有点
Is this Mona the same Mona...
这个梦娜是不是就是...
Yeah. She wants a fresh start.
是,她想重新做人
Are you ready to give it to her?
那你准备原谅她了吗
It's complicated, grandma.
没那么简单,外婆
I hear you, honey.
我明白,亲爱的
When cousin Heshy came back,
海什表亲出来的时候
no one wanted to touch him with a tenfoot pole.
大家都像躲瘟神一样躲着他
Who's cousin Heshy?
海什表亲是谁
Alberta's youngest.
阿尔伯达家的老幺
He was always a little off,
他从小就不合群
but in high school, he jumped the tracks.
但上高中的时候,真的出大问题了
What'd he do?
他干什么了
One morning at breakfast, he served his mom and dad
一天吃早餐时,他给自己的父母
two bowls of rusty nails with milk poured over 'em.
端上了两碗放着生锈铁钉的牛奶
And when they refused to eat,
他父母说不吃的时候
he snatched up a fistful,
他拿起一把铁钉
and just squeezed until blood came out.
攥在手里,直到攥出血来
I'm sorry. How are we related to this person?
抱歉,为什么要谈论这个人
Oh, no, my point is,
不,我的重点是
they sent him away for about four months.
他们把他送到医院待了四个月
He's been fine ever since.
出院后就完全好了
So you really think people can change?
你真的认为人是可以改变的吗
Heshy did.
海什就变了
I mean, the thing is, what's done is done.
我的意思是,过去的事就让它过去
And when the rink gets icy... Yeah, I'm exhausted.
事过之后...我累了
I can't deal. I'm taking a sick day.
没办法了,不舒服就不舒服吧
Hanna, you go to school.
汉娜,去学校吧
Maybe you need to let this girl
你应该给她一个
have a chance to win you back.
和你重新做朋友的机会
You know,
知道吗
if I were her, I'd fight to the death
如果我是她,我一定会竭尽全力
to have you as my friend.
争取和你做朋友的
I'm basically under house arrest.
我基本上就是被软禁了
My mom's now using my dad to squeeze information outta me
我妈想让我爸从我这里问出来
about Halloween, the Lighthouse.
万圣节那天在灯塔岩客栈发生的事
What have you told him? Nothing.
你告诉他什么了,什么都没说
If he knew half the crap we'd been through,
如果让他知道我们经历的事
he'd ship me off to Guam.
他一定会把我弄到关岛去的
Thought you were playing Mona's bodyguard.
还以为你在给梦娜当保镖呢
Okay, I said I'd be around for her.
我只是跟她说有事可以找我
I'm thinking maybe we all should be her friend.
我觉得我们都应该和她做朋友
I mean, if Mona knows why Garrett died,
如果梦娜知道为什么加勒特
right after he told that story about Aria's dad
在泄露艾瑞亚父亲的事后被杀
Stop.
别说了
What's going on? Nothing.
怎么回事,没事
We're not gonna talk about that. No, go ahead.
我们还是不要说了,别啊,说吧
Talk about it. Just do it when I'm not here.
随便说,等我不在再说
Aria What's next?
艾瑞亚,下一步干嘛
Are we all gonna start wondering
是不是要调查一下
if my dad was on the Halloween train, too? What?
当时我爸爸是否也在万圣节火车上,什么
You actually believe that my own dad would drug me,
你真相信我的亲生父亲会给我下药
and then lock me in a box.
然后把我关在箱子里吗
Hello, Aria.
你好,艾瑞亚
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Yeah, you shouldn't be here.
这不是你该来的地方
Welcome to Mona 2.0.
梦娜加强版开始了
Aria, I'm sorry. I wasn't trying Don't worry about it.
艾瑞亚,对不起,我不是想...没事
None of us really believe your dad I know.
没人相信你爸爸会...我知道
I overreacted.
是我太激动了
The thing is, Garrett did say it,
重点是,加勒特确实说了
and it's really freakin' hard
所以先是不能面对自己的男朋友
when you can't look at your boyfriend, and now your own dad,
现在又不能面对自己父亲,真的很困难
without... Without what?
我真的...怎么样
Wait, what's with Ezra?
等等,以斯拉怎么了
I still haven't told him about... His son.
我还没跟他说他的...儿子
Yeah. You know that I plan on telling him
对,每次我跟他在一起的时候
every time we're together,
我都打算告诉他
but I just bail.
但是我退缩了
Where's Mrs. Grizzuti?
格里祖蒂老师去哪里了
Uh, I'm guessing she had her baby.
应该是休产假了
And now Meredith's her replacement?
梅雷迪斯是代课老师吗
Please stick a fork in my neck.
一定是做噩梦了,快弄醒我
The check and balance system was established
为了防止某个机构
so that no branch could wield absolute power
拥有绝对权力,独断专行
over another branch.
确立了分权制衡体系
Why do we think this was so important to our Founding Fathers?
对开国元勋来说,这点为什么这么重要呢
Aria.
阿瑞亚
What?
怎么了
Look, guys, I don't know what Mrs. Grazzuti's take was,
同学们,我不知道格里祖蒂老师上课时的纪律
but while I'm here, no phones in class.
但是在我的课上不准玩手机
I wasn't... I wasn't on my phone.
我没有...没有玩手机
Yeah, you were.
你玩了
Tell you what. Give it to me.
拿出来,给我
This way, you won't even be tempted.
这样你就不会上课分神了
It was important to our founding fathers
这对我们的开国元勋非常重要
because they wanted to be sure that no one had absolute power.
因为他们要保证没有人拥有绝对权力
Aria.
艾瑞亚
Can you stay for a few minutes, please?
我能跟你说几句话吗
I guess since you travel in a pack,
既然你们形影不离
you can all stay.
就都留下吧
Just so we don't get off on the wrong foot,
趁着事态还没变得不可收拾
let's be clear.
我们讲清楚
I have a job to do,
教书是我的工作
and if you ladies want to graduate,
如果几位女士还想毕业
so do you.
你们也得做好自己的工作
Look, I saw what you were texting.
我看到你们互相发短信了
You're in this class to discuss American history,
课堂上只能讨论美国历史
not mine. Got it?
不包括我的私事,明白了吗
Yeah.
明白
Thank you. Have a nice day.
谢谢,过得愉快
Mona, wait. Mona, I couldn't leave Aria.
梦娜,等等,我不能丢下艾瑞亚
No, that's okay. I get it. It must be really tough for her.
没关系,我懂,她一定很不好受
Mona, what is it? Is that a brain?
梦娜,那是什么,脑子吗
Close your door.
把柜门关上
Close your locker.
快关上
Come on, let's get out of here. What are you doing?
关上,我们离开这儿,你要干嘛
Lucas, what did she say to you? Who did that?
卢卡斯,她跟你说什么了,谁干的
Wait, wait. Someone stole that from the bio lab?
等等,那是有人从生物实验室偷来的吗
They have cow brains up there?
实验室里有牛脑
I didn't even think That's because you got excused
我都不知道,那是因为在解剖课上
from dissection based on vegetarian grounds.
你以素食主义为由请假了
Guys, people are gonna think that we put that in her locker.
姐妹们,大家会认为是我们干的
It wasn't vegetarian, it was humanitarian.
这不是素食主义,是人道主义
Are you still hating on me? Possibly.
你还记恨我吗,很有可能
Guys, pay attention. People are gonna think that was us.
姐妹们,听好了,大家会怀疑我们的
How? When?
怎么能,时间对不上
We were all being held hostage by Meredith.
我们下课后被梅雷迪斯胁持着呢
It wasn't in her locker before first period.
第一节课前那东西又没在她柜子里
So now we're depending on Meredith to be our alibi?
现在我们指望梅雷迪斯作不在场证明了吗
See you in jail.
监狱里见
I gotta say, Mona's a lot stronger than me.
不得不说,梦娜可比我强多了
I would've lost it.
我可能会崩溃的
I feel sorry for her. Yeah, me, too.
我替她感到难过,是的,我也是
Okay, are we done feeling sorry?
好了,我们可以别再感到难过了吗
Because she's done a lot worse to us, guys.
她可是对我们做了很多坏事,姐妹们
A lot.
很多
Mona, you don't think we had anything
梦娜,你不会以为我们
to do with that, do you?
和这事有关系吧
Of course not.
当然不会
Why would you dump on me after I helped you?
你怎么会在我帮了你以后又抛下我呢
Helped me?
帮我
Figure out who the creep was that killed your girlfriend.
查出是哪个变态杀了你女朋友
But I know that there's still bad blood between us,
我知道我们之间还是有间隙
and I know that I have to earn your trust,
我知道我得赢得你们的信任
and prove that I'm worthy.
证明我值得你们信任
But I will. You'll see.
我会的,拭目以待吧
I'm better now.
我变好了
Sure you wanna do this?
你确定要这么做吗
Face it, Caleb.
面对现实吧,凯勒
We were never under the radar.
我们什么时候不惹人注目了
Did you hear about Mona?
你听说梦娜的事了吗
Yeah, I did. Sorry I missed that.
听说了,可惜没赶上
Something weird is going on.
有点不对劲
Do you think it's possible that Mona did that to herself?
你觉得有没有可能是梦娜自己做的
It's possible, but something's definitely going on
有可能,但是梦娜和卢卡斯之间
between Mona and Lucas.
绝对有问题
Why is he limping? Maybe she kicked him.
他腿为什么瘸了,可能是被她踢的
You've gotta talk to him.
你得和他谈一谈
Find out if he hurt that leg on Halloween.
问清楚他是不是在万圣节弄伤的腿
I'm lost.
我不明白了
When Aria was in that box,
艾瑞亚被困在箱子里的时候
she stabbed someone who was trying to throw her off the train.
她刺伤了那个想要把她扔出火车的人
That was weeks ago.
那是几周之前了
And it was also a dirty old screwdriver.
但她用的是很脏的旧螺丝刀
Maybe it didn't heal.
也许没这么快愈合
Just... please.
求你了
Talk to him, okay?
跟他谈谈,好吗
Okay.
好的
I couldn't pick up her call because my phone was turned off.
我没接到她电话,我手机关机了
Dad, I have classes.
爸爸,我要上课呢
I can't step out every ten minutes
我总不能每隔十分钟
just to report to mom that I'm still alive.
就给妈妈报备告诉她我还活着吧
No, not straight from school.
不,放学不能直接回家
I have work.
我有工作
I'm supposed to give up my job now, too?
我连兼职都不能做了么
What? Yes, yes. I'll come home right after work.
什么,好,我下班后直接回家
Bye.
拜拜
Welcome to the lost woods resort.
欢迎来到迷失森林度假村
It would've been nice to have had more warning,
给她点教训是很不错的
but we knew she couldn't stay in that place forever.
但我们知道她不能在疗养院待一辈子
Do you still wanna run after school?
你放学后还想跑步吗
Yeah, sure.
好啊,跑
I missed you.
我想你了
How come I didn't hear from you last night?
昨晚你怎么没有联系我
I fell asleep early. Didn't get your message.
我很早就困了,没收到你的短信
Can I ask you something?
能问你点事吗
Promise that you won't get upset.
你保证听了不会生气
Ask.
问吧
Do you think that Jenna transferred schools
你觉得詹娜转学是因为
because after Garrett, she was afraid that she might be next?
加勒特死后,她怕自己成为下一个
Jason is the last member of the N.A.T. Club left.
杰森是N.A.T社团仅剩的唯一成员
I know that she wasn't an official member...
我知道她没有正式加入...
Why do you obsess about this stuff?
你怎么总纠结于这件事呢
How can I not obsess about it?
我怎能不纠结
The cops still don't know who killed Garrett.
警察还没有抓到杀死加勒特的凶手
They can't even find the gun he was shot with.
连杀死他的那把枪都没找到
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Look who she's cozying up to now.
看她现在抱着谁呢
Spencer, leave it alone. No, I can't.
斯宾塞,别管了,不,我做不到
He's basically hugging a hand grenade.
他抱着的根本就是一枚手榴弹
He was cleaning up Mona's locker.
清理梦娜柜子的是他
He looked right through me.
但他对我视而不见
Maybe it wasn't him. It was him.
或许不是他,肯定是他
Maybe creepy Harold has a creepy twin.
也许变态哈罗德还有个怪胎同胞兄弟
Why does he have Mona's stuff?
他为什么会有梦娜的东西
Maybe he's returning it.
或许他准备物归原主
You've worn this?
你带过这个
Yeah, in every marathon I've ever run.
每次跑马拉松我都带
Here. Wear it.
来,带上它
It'll bring you luck.
会给你带来好运的
No. I can't take that.
不,我不能要这个
What if I lose it? I'll have to lose you.
要是弄丢了怎么办,那我也弄丢你
That was a joke.
开玩笑的
What's goin' on? Nothing.
怎么了,没事
Nothing. I'm just...
没事,我只是...
guess I'm just deciding if I really want to do this thing.
我在犹豫自己是否真想这么做
No, no, no. You have to do this.
不,你必须去做
It's for a good cause, friends are counting on you,
理由很充分,朋友们都指望你呢
and I pledged half of last year's unemployment.
而且我还牺牲了半年的失业的时间
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
Just... change your shoes.
只要,换双鞋就行
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. It just might be my Mom.
没事,可能是我妈
She called in sick today,
她今天称病请假了
But I'm guessing it's 'cause it was Meredith's first day.
但我猜是因为梅雷迪斯今天第一天上班吧
Is it your mom? Yeah.
是你妈妈吗,是的
Yeah, I'm gonna have to... swing by her place
我得...过去一下
and do a little hand holding.
安慰安慰她
She's pretty bugged out.
她的很不好
She's lucky to have you, since I can't.
我可不像她那么幸运,能拥有你
Call me?
给我打电话
I will.
我会的
Oh, under ten! Beat it.
没到十分钟,赢了
I think we earned some hot tub.
我想我们赢了个热水澡
Spence, you want me to fire it up?
斯宾塞,要我先去放热水么
Yeah. Just give me a second.
好,等我一会儿
Hey, Jason.
杰森
Hey there, Spencer.
你好,斯宾塞
What's going on with you and Mona?
你和梦娜是怎么回事
Did you go to her or did she come up to you?
是你去找她的,还是她主动找上你的
Look, I know that her first day back wasn't exactly a bubble bath.
我知道她第一天回来会让人不大舒服
Okay, but... you should be careful.
不过,你应该当心点
What am I missing here?
我漏了什么重点
Jason, she's dangerous.
杰森,她很危险
Ian and Garrett are both dead.
伊恩和加勒特都死了
Jenna's awol.
詹娜被吓跑了
I'm starting to think that Mona might have
我觉得梦娜可能...
Got it. I'll keep that in mind.
明白了,我会注意的
Toby can hear this. He knows her resume.
不用回避托比,他知道她是什么人
She once tried to kill him by unscrewing a piece of scaffolding.
她曾经试图通过拧松脚手架来杀死他
She cannot be trusted.
你不能相信她
People around here used to say the same thing about me.
这里的人也曾经这么评价过我
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt
我觉得在没有证据证明有罪前
before I cut them off.
应该相信他们是无辜的
Goodbye. Thanks for the tip.
再见,谢谢提醒
You sure you didn't tell her?
你真的没有告诉她吗
Why would I tell Mona that Ezra has a kid?
我怎么可能告诉梦娜,以斯拉有个孩子
I don't know. But I'm telling you
我不知道,但我告诉你
if Ezra would've opened that door
如果当时是以斯拉开的门
He didn't, all right, so just breathe.
不是他开的,好吗,放松
What'd you do with the basket?
你怎么处理那个礼品篮
I trashed it. Why? Do you want the jelly beans?
扔了,怎么了,你想吃里面的软心糖吗
Aria's right, Hanna. Mona's up to something.
艾瑞亚是对的,汉娜,梦娜一定在搞鬼
It's not a coincidence the first day she's back,
她第一天回来就发生的这些事不是巧合
Harold's also there, and somehow doesn't recognize us.
哈罗德也在,还装作不认识我们
I'm not saying it wasn't weird.
我没说这些不奇怪
I just think maybe he took the job
我就是觉得,他接受工作
because he wanted to see her.
就是因为想要见到她
Why would he want to see her? She spent a lot of time there.
他为什么想见她,她在那里待了很久
maybe they were buddies. The buddymoon's over.
或许他们是朋友呢,朋友关系该结束了
We need to bust into creepy's closet
我们得冲进变态的密室
and see what else he saved for her.
看看他还为她留下了什么
Did you talk to Lucas? He's not feeling very chatty.
你和卢卡斯聊过吗,他不怎么谈得开
But I did find something else. What is that?
不过我找到些别的东西,是什么
It's a transcript from the meeting the principal had
是一份校长和梦娜以及她家长
with Mona and her parents last week.
上星期会面时,会议记录的副本
How did you get this?
你是怎么搞到的
There's perks to knowing the school's pass code.
知道学校密码还是能有些特权的
What are we looking for? Page two.
我们要看什么,第二页
Turns out Mona's parents did not
梦娜的父母并不希望
want her to come back to rosewood high.
她回到玫瑰镇高中
It was Mona who begged to come back in.
是梦娜要求回到这里的
Wait. I thought she told you her parents were forcing her.
等等,她不是告诉你是她父母逼她的
I'm guessing she lied.
我想她在撒谎
Mona's back to take care of unfinished business.
梦娜回来是为了完成之前未完成之事
I gotta go.
我得走了
Hey, feed me. I'm starving.
拿些吃的,我饿死了
Did Mona sign that card on the muffin basket with "M" Or "A"?
梦娜有没有在松饼篮上签上"M"或"A"
Could we just take a second before we before we what?
先别这样,我们...我们怎样
Let her destroy our lives again? no.
让她把我们的生活再毁一次吗,不行
If Ezra finds out that he has a kid through "A"
如果以斯拉从"A"那里得知自己有个孩子
Don't give "A" All the power, Aria.
不要让"A"掌握主动权,艾瑞亚
Tell Fitz he has a son.
告诉费兹,他有个儿子
I can't. Why not?
我不能,为什么
Because that son has a mother, and she asked me not to.
因为那孩子有母亲,她不准我说
Yeah, and every day that goes by is another day
是啊,那每过一天
that kid goes without meeting his dad,
孩子与父亲团聚的日子就少一天
And believe me,
相信我
that kid might be dealing with it for a long time.
那孩子要很久才能适应
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么
I'm not.
没什么
What are you stewing about?
那你在郁闷什么
Why doesn't Jason get it?
为什么杰森就是不明白呢
He knows that Mona's dangerous.
他明知梦娜是个危险人物
Jason's a big boy. He can take care of himself.
杰森是成年人了,他会照顾好自己的
Yeah, but nobody's got his back.
没错,但是没有人支持他
I've got my friends, I've got you. He's completely alone.
我有我的朋友,还有你,而他却孤身一人
What was that? Did you hear that?
什么声音,你听见了吗
Hello?
喂
Hey, is someone out there?
有人在那儿吗
Relax.
放松
I wanna go inside.
我想进屋
I'm sorry. I can't do this right now.
不好意思,我现在没心情
Come in.
请进
Hi there.
在家呢
I wasn't even sure anyone was home, it's so quiet.
家里太安静了,我还以为没人在家呢
Mike went to Wyatt's to study.
迈克去怀亚特家学习了
So... how was school today?
那么...今天在学校怎么样
Did you talk to Meredith? I did.
你和梅雷迪斯谈过了吗,谈过了
I'd completely forgotten that you were in that class.
我都忘了你也报了那门课
I can't drop it. I need it to graduate.
我不能不去上,通过了才能毕业
Why should you?
为什么不去上呢
Sounds like you handled that situation like an adult.
你已经像成年人一样来处理这种情况了
Thank you for that.
谢谢你
What did Meredith tell you?
梅雷迪斯跟你说什么了
Well, she said that you and your friends
她说你和你的朋友们
were cautiously welcoming.
对她都小心翼翼的
That's the most that any new teacher can expect.
任何新老师所期望的也就是这些了
God knows, I have been there.
天晓得,我也是过来人
Kids can be very cruel.
你们这些小鬼最会耍滑头了
Hey, dad.
爸
Did you like Alison?
你喜欢艾莉森吗
What?
什么
Like, what did you think of her as a person?
你觉得她这个人怎么样
I like all of your friends.
你的朋友我都喜欢
Why do you ask that?
为什么这么问
I just know that mom had some issues with her.
我才知道妈妈和她有矛盾
She thought Ali was entitled.
她觉得艾莉是罪有应得
I think most of that just comes from
我觉得有这些看法都是因为
being at an awkward age.
艾莉是个处于青春期的孩子
You never spent any real time alone with her, though, did you?
你没有和她真正独处过,对吗
Why would I have?
我为什么要和她独处
You still really miss her, huh?
你还是很想她啊
Yeah.
嗯
Ever since i was little and all through junior high
从我小时候一直到初中
I was considered, a loser.
我一直被认为是个失败者
I was humiliated, picked on, and tortured.
我被羞辱,被欺负,被折磨
And as hard as all that misery and torture was...
那些痛苦与折磨是那样的...
She sent this to you?
这是她发给你的吗
Yeah, and everyone else in cyber space.
没错,她还在网上发给了所有人
It has 1,600 likes.
有1600多人点了"赞"
That child is more twisted than my toes.
这孩子比我的脚趾头还扭曲
She's trying way too hard.
她做的太过火了
You were the one who told me to give her a second chance.
是你告诉我再给她一次机会的
That was before I saw her campaign.
那是在我看见她的"竞选宣言"之前
Right now, I think Mona may be the best argument we got
现在我觉得梦娜是我们反对克隆人
against human cloning.
最好的证据
Before you turn this off,
在关掉它之前
or throw something at the screen,
或者往屏幕上丢臭鸡蛋之前
please just hear me out.
请听我说完
I've been in Radley for over seven months now.
我已经在拉德里被关了七个月
And I wanna tell you about what I...
我想告诉你们我经历的...
Lucas?
卢卡斯
Hi. I know you're on your way out.
我知道你正准备出门
No, no. Come in.
没有,进来吧
I don't wanna keep you.
我不想打扰你
Seriously, just come in.
我认真的,进来吧
Could you get this to Caleb?
你能把这个交给凯勒吗
I tried to find him, but I guess he's not living in the same spot.
我试着找过他,但我想他已经搬走了
What is this? It's the last of the money I owe him.
这是什么,这是我欠他的最后一笔钱
Took me a while to get it.
我花了很久才筹到钱
Do you want something to drink or anything?
你想喝点什么吗
No, I'm good.
不用了
What happened to your leg?
你的腿怎么了
Oh, I had an accident skateboarding.
我玩滑板的时候出了点意外
It's kind of hard to explain.
解释起来比较复杂
What happened between you and Mona?
你和梦娜之间发生什么了
Nothing. Nothing. I haven't spoken to her in months.
什么都没有,我和她几个月没联系了
Does Mona have something on you, Lucas?
梦娜是不是有你的什么把柄,卢卡斯
Did you do something that you really regret?
你是不是做了什么真的很让你后悔的事情
Did someone stab you in that leg on Halloween?
是不是有人在万圣节把你的腿刺伤了
We'll talk about this another time. No, I need answers.
我们下次再说这个吧,不,告诉我
Why is she suddenly back at school? Why is she coming back?
她为什么突然回学校了,她为什么要回来
Hanna, yesterday wasn't her first day back.
汉娜,昨天不是她回来的第一天
She was sneaking out of there
她早在得到医生许可之前
way before she had the doctor's permission.
就偷偷溜出来过了
Why? Where was she going? What was she doing?
为什么,她去哪里了,她做了什么
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. That's the best that I can do.
不好意思,我只能告诉你这些了
Okay. I get it.
好的,我知道了
I miss you.
我很想你
I miss you, too.
我也很想你
I know that you ultimately have to own up,
我知道你最终必须坦白
own up to what you've done,
坦白你的所作所为
and what's been done to you,
坦白你身上发生了什么事情
and then you have to learn to forgive yourself.
然后你需要学会原谅你自己
She shoots, she scores.
世上无难事,只怕有心人
Unfreakin'believable.
真是难以置信
By Tuesday,
等到星期二
that'll be playing in airports and doctor's offices.
机场和医生办公室都会播这个视频了
We need more bottles.
我们要再搬点水
I don't believe it.
真难以置信
What is she doing here?
她来这儿做什么
Spence.
斯宾塞
Hey, spencer, how are you?
斯宾塞,最近好吗
I'm good. How are you?
挺好,你呢
She's such a piece of work.
她还真有一套
Yep. That's called greeting your converts.
这叫拉拢人心
Can I ask you something?
能问你件事吗
Have you ever...
你有没有...
thought about what your life would be like
想过如果六七岁时
if your dad had been around
你爸爸陪在你身边
when you were, like, six or seven?
你的人生会是什么样子
Dumb question. I shouldn't have asked that.
蠢问题,当我没问
No. No, it wasn't dumb.
不,不蠢
Yeah. When I was young, I... I looked for him everywhere.
小时候,我满世界找他
In the streets, in stores.
大街上,商店里
I even looked for him in my sleep.
甚至梦中
But when I was about 13, I just stopped.
但在我13岁的时候,我突然放手了
Why?
为什么
I guess I was just tired of...
我猜我只是厌倦了
using all that energy, ya know.
精疲力竭的感觉
I just needed to focus on me.
我应该更关注我自己
And I'm totally fine with the way things turned out.
而后来事情的发展我也全盘接受了
Really. But...
真的,不过
I'd be lying if I said there weren't days
如果我说我从未渴望过
that I wish I could replace the guy I made up in my head
我幻想中的那个人是活生生存在的
with a real person.
那我一定是在撒谎
If you look at your maps, you'll see four checkpoint stations.
你们会在地图上看到有四个检查点
the run will end in front of the school,
长跑终点是校门口
where you'll pick up your medal
在那里你们将领到纪念奖章
and a complimentary swag bag.
附带一个交换袋
We will begin in three minutes.
我们将在三分钟后开始
Excuse me. Who's singing the national anthem?
恕我冒昧,谁负责唱国歌
Oh, we really didn't plan on I'll do that.
我们没这项计划,我来吧
Oh, say can you see
哦,你可看见
Look, you guys. If we ditch the track right before checkpoint two,
听着,我们可以在第二个检查点前
we can cut through the woods behind school.
从学校后面的树林抄近路过去
How are we getting in?
我们怎么进去呢
It's not locked. They're keeping the bathrooms open for people
没有锁,那里的浴室要开放给
that are working the finish line.
负责终点线的人
Are you sure that Emily can't meet us?
你确定艾米丽来不了吗
Yeah, unless she can escape fort Fields.
对啊,除非她逃出自己家
Why is your grandmother singing?
为什么你外婆在上面唱歌
Because she can.
她愿意呗
Wave
招展
O'er the land of the free
在这自由乐土
I think Mona was on the Halloween train that night.
我觉得梦娜那晚在万圣节列车上
Say that again.
再说一遍
home of the brave
勇士的故乡
On the shore, dimly seen...
依稀可见
I don't think this'll last too long.
不会太久的
You okay here by yourself?
你自己在这可以吗
Yeah. Is there an app to let me crack open a window?
当然,有什么软件能让我撬开窗户吗
Don't need to. I'll adjust the thermostat downstairs.
没必要,我下楼调调恒温器就好了
Okay, I'll be back in a couple of hours.
行了,我几小时后回来
Emily?
艾米丽
Em, how did you get here?
艾米丽,你怎么过来的
Long story. Just do me a favor.
说来话长,但拜托你们
Don't call or text me until tomorrow.
明天前不要给我打电话或者发短信
This isn't working.
打不开
That's because it's a paper clip.
因为这是曲别针
You have to use a bobby pin.
你要用发夹
Have I taught you nothing?
我教的你都忘了吗
The bag was right here, wasn't it?
当时那个包就在那儿,不是吗
That's the book he was writing in.
他当时就是在写这个
What does it say?
上面说什么
Looks like he was writing a long letter to Mona,
貌似他在给梦娜写一封长信
'cause he thinks that this is her diary.
因为他以为这是她的日记本
Is it? Was this in the motel room?
是吗,汽车旅馆里的那本是这个吗
Yeah, it was, but, you guys, this isn't mona's.
没错,但这不是梦娜的
This is Ali's.
是艾莉森的
Is this the same one you saw in Mona's lair?
这跟你在梦娜的老巢看到的是一样的吗
I'm positive. Let me see this.
完全确定,我看看
Aria, is this about your dad?
艾瑞亚,这写的是你爸爸吗
So you're department chair now.
你现在是系主任了啊
You're a powerful man, Mr. Montgomery.
你是个很强大的男人,蒙哥马利先生
We're not having this conversation again.
我不会再跟你讨论这件事了
Fine. I'd rather not talk.
好啊,不说更好
That's gonna cost you
那你得花
same amount works for me. Oh, does it?
上次那么多钱,是吗
Well, you're out of luck.
看来你运气不太好
That person's not in my life anymore.
那个人已经退出我的生活了
It ended months ago.
几个月前就了断了
Will that make it any easier for Mrs. Montgomery?
难道蒙哥马利太太会因此觉得宽慰吗
I mean, it did happen.
我是说,做了就是做了
It's time for you to go, Alison.
你该走了,艾莉森
If a student called the dean
如果有学生打电话给院长
and told him that Meredith was flipping out
说梅丽狄斯发神经是因为
because one of her professors
她的一个教授
wiped his feet on her after he
在她身上揩够了油,并且
You make that call, you'll be very sorry.
你敢打电话,就等着后悔吧
You're right. I'll just start with your wife.
没错,那我就先打给你老婆吧
Maybe I'll call when I'm alone.
没准儿我一个人的时候会再打电话
I cannot give you that kind of money again.
我不能再给你那么多钱了
Ella will know it's missing.
埃拉会发现的
You can take some time to figure it out.
给你时间好好考虑吧
I'm leaving town to visit my nana.
我要离开一段时间去看望奶奶
I'll be back Labor Day weekend.
劳动节周末回来
Does that work for you?
够你考虑了吗
Excellent. I'll see you then.
很好,到时候见
Have a nice week, Mr. Montgomery.
一周愉快,蒙哥马利先生
Aria. Don't.
艾瑞亚,别
Emily, put this in your jacket.
艾米丽,藏你夹克里
Maybe we should leave it here.
也许我们应该把它留在这里
If he knows that it's missing,
如果他发现不见了
he'll think it was one of us.
会怀疑我们的
Us? He doesn't even know who you are.
我们,他都不知道你是谁
Just take it. Give it to me.
快拿着吧,给我
What are you doing down here?
你们到下面来做什么
Um, all of the bathrooms upstairs were full,
楼上的洗手间都满了
so we came down here,
所以我们下来...
but we can use the ones on the second floor.
我们可以去用二楼的
We're sorry. You guys, come on.
抱歉,咱们走吧
What have you got there? Give it to me!
你手上拿的是什么,给我
Spencer?
斯宾塞
What's going on? Are you guys okay?
怎么了,你们还好吧
Yeah, we're fine.
我们没事
We just had to get something I accidentally threw away.
就是想拿回我不小心弄丢的东西
Thank god you came down there.
还好你下来了
How did you know we were there?
你怎么知道我们在那
I got to the finish line early,
我提前到了终点线
and then, I saw the three of you go in that back door.
然后看到你们中的三个从后门溜进去了
It doesn't even matter. We're just so lucky you were here.
这无所谓,还好你下来了
Oh, my god!
我的上帝
Mona!
梦娜
Get back!
后退
Mona!
梦娜
No, I didn't get any messages,
没,我没收到别人的短信
only my daughter's.
只有我女儿发来的
We accidentally switched phones.
我们不小心拿错了对方的手机
That's right.
是的
Thanks for the update, sir. Good night.
感谢您提供的信息,晚安,先生
That was your principal.
是你们学校的校长
It was that new teacher, Miss Sorenson,
受伤的是那个新老师
who got hurt by that stunt.
索伦森小姐
Meredith?
梅雷迪斯吗
You call her by her first name?
你对老师都是直呼其名吗
No, I just... she's...
不是,我只是,她是...
Never mind.
算了
All right. Maybe we should stop fighting
好了,我们不要再争论
about why I won't let you out,
为何我不让你出门
and start talking about why you're not letting me in.
我们该谈谈为何你什么都不跟我说了
Have I been gone that long?
我离开得有那么久吗
Emmy, I know that I don't fully understand
艾米,我知道我无法
everything that you've been going through.
完全理解你所经历的一切
But I know what it's like to lose people.
但我知道痛失身边人的感受
And the only thing that gets me through that
唯一能让我熬过去的
is knowing that I'm coming home to my family.
就是"我快回家了"的信念
I don't wanna be your gate keeper, Emmy.
我不想做你的看门人,艾米
I wanna be your dad.
我想做你的父亲
Ever since I was little, and all through junior high...
从我小时候开始,整个初中...
I was considered a loser...
我都被当做失败者...
Baby.
宝贝
I think you've seen
我觉得她的视频
enough of her for one day, don't you?
你今天看得已经足够多了,不是吗
How's Meredith?
梅雷迪斯怎么样了
I just took her home from the E.R.
我刚把她从急诊室送回了家
Doctors dressed her burn,
医生处理了她的烧伤
gave her some painkillers, kept her calm.
给她开了止痛药,让她情绪稳定下来
I didn't think she should be home alone,
我觉得不该让她一个人在家
so I invited her to stay over.
所以我邀请她到这里过夜
She's here? No.
她来了吗,没有
No, she didn't see that as a very tempting offer,
没有,她不想过来
based on what happened earlier tonight.
因为今晚早些时候发生的事
What is it?
什么东西
It was put on Meredith's clipboard,
在梅雷迪斯的剪贴板上发现的
sending her over to the storage shed.
所以她才去仓库的
Did one of your friends write that? My friends?
是你的朋友写的吗,我的朋友
I know what they're capable of.
我知道她们擅长哪一套
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Does Meredith think that we sent this to her?
梅雷迪斯以为是我们写给她的吗
Yeah, she sure does.
是啊,肯定是
Now that she's told me
她还告诉了我
the truth about what happened on that first day,
第一天发生了什么事
I don't think it's such a crazy thought.
我不认为她是在胡乱猜测
Dad, we would never...
爸爸,我们绝不会...
Did you and your friends do this to her?
是不是你和你的朋友干的
Yes or no?
是或不是
No. No.
不是,不是
Speak up now, Aria, while you can.
说出来,艾瑞亚,趁你还有机会
These kind of secrets come back to haunt us.
那些秘密回来折磨我们了
What about yours?
你的秘密呢
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
Nothing. Nothing.
没什么,没什么
Will you close my door, please?
能帮我把门关上吗
Hey.
嘿
Heard I missed some fireworks at the finish line.
听说我错过了终点线上的焰火
Yeah.
是的
But Mona walked away without a scratch.
可梦娜却安然无恙
Look, I won't say this again.
我不会再说第二遍了
You don't have to. I hear you this time.
不用了,这次我听到了
Good night.
晚安
Hey, Aria, what's up?
艾瑞亚,什么事
"A" set us up. What?
A给我们下了套,什么
That's why Meredith opened that shed.
是她让梅雷迪斯去仓库的
"A" sent her over there, and made it look like we did.
A把她弄到那里,伪装成是我们干的
Does "A" go by the name of Mona?
A正好叫做梦娜吗
Is this her way of proving to us that she's worthy?
这是她证明自己的方式吗
Hey, I gotta go. Wait, Aria.
我得挂了,等下,艾瑞亚
Is it your dad? Do you wanna come over and stay at my place?
是你爸爸吗,你想来我家过夜吗
He's never gonna let that happen.
他绝不会允许的
I think this bandage will cover it.
我觉得这个绷带可以盖住它