Previously on Pretty Little Liars
美少女的谎言,前情提要
Do you remember what Ali said
你记不记得艾米丽说过
about secrets keeping us close?
秘密使我们更团结
She was wrong. They tear us apart.
她错了,那只会分裂我们
Just like Maya, you were playing me.
你和玛雅一样都在玩我
I want you to see this.
我希望你亲眼见证
No.
不
Caleb!
凯勒
Because of you, Garrett Reynolds is a free man.
多亏了你们,加勒特·雷诺兹自由了
Mom, he's out of jail?
妈,他被释放了
Change of plans.
计划有变
I'll see you soon.
我们不久便会再见
I told them I wanted to do an art project for Halloween.
我说想为万圣节做件艺术作品
They said, "art is fine,
他们说,艺术是不错
but we don't like to talk about Halloween in here."
但我们这里不喜欢谈论万圣节
It's supposed to have bad connotations
对某些病患而言
for some of the patients.
会有不良的影响
I guess I see the point.
我明白这意思
But I love Halloween.
但我超爱万圣节
All the dressing up,
乔装打扮
being other people.
扮作他人
Tricks and treats.
不给糖就使坏
Treats that turn into tricks.
糖衣炮弹
It's better than Christmas.
远比圣诞节好
More makeup.
更多遮掩
And this is gonna be the best... Halloween... ever.
而今年将是史上最棒的万圣节
I'd bet somebody's life on that.
我以某人的性命打赌
909,Give me a hint.
909,给我点提示
We made a deal.
咱都说好了
You'll see my costume tonight at the party.
装扮等派对当晚揭晓
But what if we end up wearing the same thing?
万一咱撞衫了咋办
We are not going to be wearing the same thing, I promise you.
绝对不可能,我保证
Look, I'll give you a hint if you give me a hint.
这样,咱互相泄泄底吧
No hints, okay?
说好不通气
We said we're gonna pick somebody from a movie,
我们说过从电影里选个角色
and we're all gonna surprise each other.
然后给彼此惊喜
Whose stupid idea was that?
这蠢主意是谁想的
Yours. Yours.
你呗
Em, you sure you want to do this thing? Em
你真的想参加吗
I want to do this. I need to do it.
想,我需要这活动
I want something big and splashy to mark
我需要大事件
the whole "before" and "after" of everything.
来铭记这一切
Symbols and ceremonies?
仪式加鬼画符么
And plus there's mystery live entertainment.
外加神秘的现场表演
Mmhmm. I have to get to the dentist.
我得去看牙医
How is Caleb?
凯勒怎么样了
He's getting better.
好多了
He was easier when he was in the hospital, though.
不过他住院时反而容易些
Now he's got out, and we have to go under the radar.
现在出院了,我们得低调点
You're sure you want to go on the ghost train?
你确定想去"鬼魂列车"派对么
Yeah. Otherwise I'm stuck with my mom and pastor Ted
当然,否则我就得,跟我妈和泰德牧师呆家里
handing out candy to rug rats.
给小鬼们分糖了
Your mom and pastor Ted?
你妈和泰德牧师
Yeah. They're getting pretty domestic.
他们越发居家了
I'd tell her to go for it. My mom moved on.
要我说就放胆爱,我妈就想开了
Oh, my God.
天哪
Okay, who would do that?
谁会做出这种事
It's Clifford Yerdley's house.
是Clifford Yerdley家
He's such an astonishing jerk.
这么混蛋,太惊人了
Joke's over.
玩笑到此结束
Aaahhh!
啊!
You are such a tremendous loser!
你真是个衰人
You know, this is why nobody will go out with you!
难怪没人肯跟你交往
Let's get outta here.
我们走吧
uh, these... these aren't for you.
这花不是给你的
They're... they're for your mom.
是给你妈的
She had to take a call.
她去接电话了
Okay.
好吧
The flowers are for your mom, Spencer,
花是送你妈的,斯宾塞
but I wanted to talk to you.
但我想跟你谈谈
Like to keep my promises.
我说话算话
Okay, I'm listening.
好吧,我听着
It's nice not having a big slab of glass between us.
真庆幸我们不用隔着玻璃墙说话
You said that you wanted to tell me something.
你说过有事想告诉我
Yeah. It's time for me to move on.
我该向前看了
II gotta get outta here.
我得离开这里
Gotta find... closure.
找寻平静
So why don't you start the healing process
你为何告诉我所知的事情
by telling me what you know?
以此疗伤吗
You're leaving.
你该走了
Am I?
是吗
Later.
回聊
Don't wait too long.
别等太久了
What did he want?
他来做什么
He said he would tell me what happened
他说如果获释就会告诉我
the night Alison was killed
艾莉森被杀当晚的事
and who stole her body if he got off.
还有偷她尸体的人
Well, did he?
那他说了没
No.
没有
He's not gonna tell me when we're not alone.
只有我跟他独处,他才肯说
Well, that's not gonna happen.
那不可能
I'm not gonna leave you alone with that guy.
我才不会让你单独和他在一起
You make it so hard to be a modern postfeminist
你这么大男子主义
when you get so Alphamale.
让现代后女权主义者很难堪啊
Well, you want me to stop?
你不想我这样吗
No.
想
Hold still!
别动
You kiss pretty good for a man without a spleen.
没了脾脏你吻技还是那么好
I still have it.
它还在好吗
They just shot a hole through it.
只是上面有个洞
Remind me again where that scar is.
让我想想伤疤在哪
Oh, yeah. Right there.
对,就在这
Aw...
呃
All right, this, uh, hiding stuff
行了
is getting really old.
藏在这的东西太旧了
Yeah, tell me about it.
可不是嘛
This is my third cleaning in the last two months.
过去两个月我已经打扫三次了
Well, your gums look great.
你牙真漂亮
I mean, seriously... everything that's happened,
说真的,发生了这么多事
and we're still in the same place.
我们还身处原地
No one has heard from "A"
自从加勒特出狱后
since Garrett got out of jail.
再也没"A"的消息了
You know, maybe that was the end of it.
也许不会再有事了
Do you want to risk it?
你想冒险吗
If it was just us, yes,
如果是为了我们,我愿意
but we'd be taking chances for other people.
但我不能拿别人冒险
The ghost train isn't going to be as fun without you.
没有你的幽灵列车了无生趣啊
It better not be. Well....
最好没有我
Then again, spooky atmosphere,
而且,诡异的气氛
hot music...
火热的音乐
if the right mysterious stranger comes along,
再出现一个神秘嘉宾
who knows what might happen?
会是什么样子呢
Maybe... Something like this.
也许...像这样
Hi.Hey!
嗨,嘿
You almost got a preview of coming attractions.
你差点就看到即将到来的诱惑哦
Costume for tonight.
今晚的装扮啦
We have a problem with tonight.
今晚有些状况
Whwhat sort of problem?
什么状况
I... can't go.
我去不了了
Ezra!
以斯拉
I know. I've got...A meeting in Philadelphia
我知道,但我得去费城
about ghosting an autobiography.
参加一个代写自传的会议
Actually somebody worth writing about this time.
其实很值得一写
It will pay for all of next year.
包括了明年的稿费哦
It has to be tonight.
但只能是今晚
Oh, crap.
真讨厌
Crap, indeed.
是很讨厌
But I will make it up to you.
我会补偿的啦
I know you will.
我知道你会
I know. I just... Really wanted you to see my costume.
只是很想让你看看我的装扮
Well, II can see it tomorrow.
我可以明天看啊
Playing dressup for your man on Halloween is one thing.
在万圣节为你男人打扮是一回事
You do it any other night, you end up on an afternoon talk show.
在别的时候做就没情调了嘛
Depends on the costume.
这也要看什么装扮啦
And besides, I've got a little bit of time now.
况且我现在还有时间呢
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋
Great. Early birds.
真好,早起的孩纸啊
Night of the living preschoolers.
对小盆友来说是晚上
The shuttle for the ghost train
幽灵列车穿梭巴士,将在五分钟内除出发
is leaving in five minutes. We have plenty of shuttles,
我们有很多班次
so don't panic if the first one is full.
不用担心第一班满座
Ohh!
噢
Can't you see I'm incognito?
没见我扮成梦露来了吗
Beautiful.
很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey! Oh, my... God. You look amazing.
天哪,你真漂亮
Oh, no big. I just put it together.
没什么啦,瞎整出来的
Barely took six hours. Who are you again?
才用了六小时,你扮的是谁
Daisy. From the great gatsby.
了不起的盖茨比里的达西
The movie?
电影吗
The book.
是小说
Right. Where's your author?
对哦,那作者呢
Ezra had to cancel on me.
以斯拉来不了了
Great! Well, I mean...
真好,我是说
Now I'm not the only one without a date, so...
不是只有我一个人没伴啦
Hmm.
呃
You guys on your own?
你们没伴吗
What a shame.
真可惜
What are you doing here?
有什么事吗
Well, it's nice to see you too.
很高兴见到你们
I thought you always threw your own Halloween parties.
我以为你一直自己办万圣节派对的
This year I decided to let someone else do the work
今年我决定让别人做
so I could concentrate on what's really important.
这样我就能把心思,放在更重要的事上
Oh, you're so sweet. Mmm.
你真好
It's just a costume. It doesn't mean anything anymore.
只是个装扮啦,没有任何意义
Yeah. Right.
对
If you need me, just whistle.
需要我的时候吹口哨
You know how to whistle, don't you?
你知道怎么吹口哨吧
Five minutes until the shuttle for the ghost train arrives.
距离幽灵列车,穿梭巴士到达还有五分钟
How could you possibly think that we would be the same thing?
我们明显扮的不是同一个人嘛
Did Garrett ever come back?
加勒特来找过你吗
No.
没有
Did you call his house?
你有打去他家吗
His phone's been disconnected.
他电话打不通
Where is he? I don't know.
那他在哪, 我不知道
Not bad.
还行啦
You gotta admit, I put out a better spread.
你得承认我的调味酱更好
You should probably go into catering.
你真应该进入餐饮业
Serves you right.
活该
Hey, Noel, what's wrong?
诺埃尔,怎么了
Noel?
诺埃尔
Do something!
快想办法
Oh, my God.
天哪
Noel, are you all right? Noel
你没事吧
Please breathe. Calm down.
快呼吸,冷静
It's okay.
没事的
Noel, it's okay, it's okay. Calm down, calm down. Noel
没事的,冷静下来
Must have been something I ate.
肯定是我吃错东西了
You're amazing.
你简直极品了
They look like a wedding cake from outer space.
真活像异星婚礼蛋糕
Hey. Nice.
装扮不错嘛
You guys, look.
姐妹们,看
When did he get back?
他什么时候回来的
I don't know.
不知道
All aboard the shuttle for the ghost train!
所有人请登上前往,鬼魂列车的穿梭巴士
All aboard!
所有人请登车
Everyone, all aboard the shuttle!
所有人请登上穿梭巴士
The shuttle is now leaving for the ghost train.
穿梭巴士即将开车,前往鬼魂列车
More patients.
病人们请进吧
Come in. Thank you.
进来吧,谢谢
Doctor, your next appointment.
医生,您的病人来啦
Mmm. Take all you want, want all you take.
自取所需吧,不过拿到什么算什么哦
Ha ha ha! Eww.
哈哈,额,真恶心
Sorry, I must have taken some work
抱歉,我肯定是把工作里的东西
home from the office.
带回家来了
Mmm!
嗯
There you go.
自己拿吧
I think you are enjoying this.
我觉得你在拿这事找乐
I am.
确实是这样
But it's not the sort of
但并不是那种
pastoral outreach I saw myself doing.
我在牧师社区服务时所感受到的快乐
Just consider it therapeutic irresponsibility.
就把这当做一次有益健康的放纵吧
Yes, nurse.
是,护士小姐
All aboard the Halloween ghost train.
请所有人登上,万圣节的鬼魂列车
Please keep moving forward to the performance car.
请一直向前走,直达表演车厢
There are lockers available for your personal belongings...
车上有储物柜,用以存放你的私人物品
Okay, what's the point of dressing up
如果根本就没人看得见
if no one can see you?
我们打扮起来还有什么意义啊
You have got to be kidding me.
这不可能吧
Hey. Can I have one of those over there?
嘿,给我递瓶水行吗
Thanks.
谢谢你,
So what do you think of my costume?
你觉得我这一身怎么样
It's very nice.
挺好看的
But you know, I liked you a lot better like this.
但是,我更喜欢你瞎着的时候
Are you following me?
你在跟踪我吗
I saw you at the brew, and I didn't know that you were back.
刚才进门时我看到你了,我还不知道你已经回来了呢
I'm back.
我回来了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Better. Yeah.
好一些了,嗯
I was gonna come by and see you this afternoon.
我今天下午原本要去找你
Why didn't you?
那你怎么没来
You had company.
你当时有客人
Garrett Reynolds. I saw him leaving. Garrett Reynolds
我看到他从你家出去了
You know, I'll tell you... seeing him walk around
我不得不说,看他这样在外面到处晃悠
like that in the open gave me a chill.
让我觉得毛骨悚然的
Yeah, he's a free man.
是啊,他被放出来了
Just because he's free doesn't make him innocent.
他被放出来并不意味着他是无罪的
Excuse me.
我离开一下
Yeah.
好的
Bye. Thank you. Thank you.
再见啦,谢谢您,谢谢您
Thanks for comin'.
谢谢光临
Very nice.
您人真好,
Oh, hi.
噢,嗨
The candy's up front.
想要糖就去前门那边拿
May I call my mother? I wanna go home.
我能给我妈妈打个电话吗,我想回家
Are you by yourself?
你是自己来的吗
I'm cold, and I wanna go home.
我好冷,我想回家
My mother said if I ever get scared or lost or tired,
我妈妈说如果我害怕了,或者迷路了,或者累了
I should call her.
就给她打电话
Of course you can call.
没问题,你可以打电话
Yeah.
嗯
The phone's right here.
电话就在这
You can stay here till she comes.
在你妈妈来之前,你可以一直留在这
Thank you.
谢谢你
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么可怕的
It's all just makebelieve.
这些东西都是,信则有,不信则无的
People shouldn't make scary things.
人们不该弄这些吓人的东西的
Scary things can sometimes just be fun.
吓人的东西有时也很有趣
I don't think so. Not anymore.
我可不这么觉得,至少以后不会再这么觉得了
Make your call, and when you're finished,
打电话吧
you can help me with the candy, okay?
打完了就过来帮我收拾糖果,好吗
Okay.
好的
Okay, no means no, opera boy.
咱俩没戏的,爱演戏的小子
Ugh. Stop!
啊,住手
Why did I ever think that you would need protection?
我怎么会以为你需要保护呢
I can't tell if you're having fun or not.
我怎么觉得你不是很开心
Hi. Hi.
你好
No, no, no, no. This is...
没有没有,只是...
Incredible. I... is... is this fun for you?
超赞,你觉得好玩吗
This is absolutely fun.
当然啦
So, did you come alone, or...?
只有你一个人吗,还是...
Yeah, my... my boyfriend couldn't make it tonight.
我男友今晚来不了
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
What? Aria!
什么,艾瑞亚
I can't hear you. What?
我听不清楚,你叫什么
Aria. Ah.
艾瑞亚
That's great. That... that really suits you.
好名字,很适合你
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
Well, listen, um, I have another set, so...
我还有一首歌,所以...
Okay. Yeah, I won't miss it.
好,我不会错过的
You're gonna be in the front. Absolutely.
你要站到前排哦,一定
Okay. Promise? Promise.
一言为定哦,一言为定
Okay, bye.
再见
I like this.
我喜欢这样
Travel is so romantic.
旅行总是浪漫的
Yeah. We could just stay onboard...
我们可以一直待在列车上
Tell them to keep going...
让他们一直开一直开
Never stop.
不要停下
What?
怎么了
I'm just lookin' at you.
只是这样看着你
Sometimes, I'm still amazed that you're with me.
有时想到你还和我在一起就觉得很神奇
I'm amazed that you're with me.
我也有同感
You mean to tell me that some things actually work out all right?
你是想说,一切都已经过去了是吗
Sometimes, when nobody's looking,
有时候人不注意
yeah, things work out.
一切反而会不知不觉好起来
Tell me about love on your planet.
你总有自己的一套感情理论
I'm sorry. Honestly, I'm sorry.
对不起,真的对不起
Sorry for what?
对不起什么
I liked you. You were the one
我喜欢你
I really wanted to keep safe,
你才是我想保护的人
but I wasn't strong enough.
但我不够强大
I thought that I had everything under control, but I didn't.
我以为我能掌控一切,但我错了
I didn't even know what the game was truly about.
我甚至不知道整件事是冲着谁去的
God, I was a police officer, and I wound up in a cell.
天哪,我曾经是名警察,结果却遭牢狱之灾
Did you kill Alison?
是你杀了艾莉森吗
I'm gonna tell you everything I know,
我要告诉你我知道的一切
and then I'm gone.
然后我就离开
Don't try to find me. I'm not coming back.
不要来找我,我不会再回来
That's the deal. Are we clear?
这就是我的条件,你听清楚了吗
Yes.
嗯
All right, the night of Alison's death,
好,艾莉森去世那晚
all of us were up in her room, with Ian.
我们都在她房间里,还有伊恩
Your sister shows up.
你姐姐突然进来
No, I know all this. I've seen the tape.
这些我都知道,我看过录像
But you don't know what you don't know.
但还有些事你不知道
I took Jenna outside to let Ian and Melissa talk things over.
我带詹娜离开了房间,好让伊恩向蒙丽莎解释整件事
Where did you go with Jenna?
你和詹娜去了哪
Behind the DiLaurentis house.
DiLaurentis家房子后面
Where the ground was dug up?
被挖开的那块地那儿
We shouldn't leave those two together, Garrett.
加勒特,我们不该留他俩单独在那
We can't trust them.
他们信不过
There's nothing they can do to us
陷害我们
without screwing everything up for themselves.
他们也脱不了干系
I thought I heard animal noises.
我还以为是动物乱叫呢
You've got a really bad memory.
你记性真差
I told you what would happen if you came back.
我说过,你回来后果不堪设想
Hey, stop that.
够了
Just go back to your camera club.
回你的摄影俱乐部玩去吧
You're gonna pay for that!
你会后悔的
Alison! Alison, get the hell outta here!
艾莉森,快离开这儿
This is my back yard!
这里是我的后院
Shut her up! You shut up!
让她闭嘴,你才闭嘴
Aah! Hey!
啊,嘿
Jenna, Jenna.
詹娜
What's the matter?
怎么回事
Didn't find what you were looking for in my bedroom?
我房里没你想要的东西吗
Do something!
让她别说了
Aah!
啊
Is she dead?
她死了吗
Garrett?
加勒特
Garrett, is she dead?
加勒特,她死了吗
I took care of it. Let's go.
我搞定了,走吧
Come on, let's go.
快,离开这里
I didn't kill Alison,
我没杀艾莉森
but Jenna thinks I did. That's it?!
可詹娜以为是我,就这样吗
You just wanted to tell me that you didn't do it?
你只想告诉我不是你干的
No, there's more. I went back.
还有,我返回去
I'm not the one who makes people do these things.
我不是罪魁祸首
If you don't pay for your mistakes,
你不为错误付出代价
how can you become a better person?
又怎会成长
You say all of these grownup things...
振振有词嘛
But you're still a child.
可你还是个孩子
Don't kid yourself.
别自欺欺人了
You know what I'm capable of.
你知道我的能耐
No! You're lying! Why would I lie?
不,你撒谎,我骗你干嘛
No, if you saw that, why didn't you tell anybody
被逮捕起诉时
when you were arrested, when you were charged?
你怎么不把真相告诉大家
I would have said something if your mom hadn't had me cleared,
要不是你母亲替我辩护,我早说了
but she did.
可她帮我了
What else did you see?
你还看到什么了
I didn't stick around. After he heard me, I left.
被发现后,我没多逗留,就走了
She was alive when I left.
我走时她还没死
I'm gonna go get Aria, and you're gonna say this to her face,
我叫艾瑞亚来,你亲口告诉她
do you understand?
懂吗
Stay here. Where do I have to go?
别走开, 我还能去哪
Hey, have you seen Aria?
有看到艾瑞亚吗
Guess what? Look, I'm gonna guess later. Where's Aria?
你猜怎么着,等下说,艾瑞亚在哪
I don't know. I think back there.
不知道,还在那边吧
"Guess who's not gonna make it to the end of the line?"
猜猜谁到不了终点
"A."
A
Help! Help!
救命
I couldn't find her anywhere. She's gone?
我到处都没找到她,她下车了吗
No, Aria's not gone, you guys. She has to be on the train.
艾瑞亚没走,她肯定还在火车上
Unless she's not, anymore. No. No.
如果不在呢,不可能
Okay, she's still here. We just have to find her.
她还在,咱找找看
Okay, what about all that crazy stuff Garrett told you?
加勒特跟你说的那些离谱事呢
What crazy stuff?
什么事
Garrett said that he saw Aria's dad with Ali
加勒特说案发当晚
the night that she was killed.
他看见艾瑞亚父亲和艾米丽在一起
We have to find her. And we believe him?
我们必须找到她,他可信么
Why would he lie to us now?
他现在没必要撒谎
To mess with us. Everyone's messing with us.
他跟大家一样,想挑拨咱
You can get a varsity letter messing with us.
一点小事都能挑拨咱
Okay, but he says that he has to leave town,
可他说他要走了
and this is what we needed to know.
所以才告诉我们
Why does he have to get out of town?
他为什么要一走了之
'Cause he's afraid of something, or someone.
因为他怕某些人或事
Look, nobody can get off the train while it's moving.
火车在开,不可能有人下车
We have to find Aria before we get to the end of the line.
车到终点前必须找到艾瑞亚
You guys, "A's" on this train.
A们在这趟车上,
We need to find Paige and Toby.
我们还得找到佩奇和托比
Caleb's on board too. He surprised me.
我没想到凯勒也在这里,
Okay, well, you'd better warn him.
让他小心点,
I'm gonna keep on looking for Aria
我去加勒特那里,
and work my way back to Garrett.
顺路找找艾瑞亚
Hey, come here. We need to talk for a second.
过来,有事跟你说,
No, seriously. Look, Garrett's on the train
我认真的,加勒特在车上,
and we can't find Aria.
艾瑞亚失踪了,
Caleb, come on. Are you listening to me? Caleb
别,你在听我说话么,
We have a situation here.
现在有情况,
Ugh! Let go! Stop!
放开我,住手,
Thank you!
谢谢,
Bye.
再见,
Ted, have you seen a little blonde girl? Ted
有看到金发小女孩吗,
Yeah, I've seen a lot of 'em.
我看到一群哦,
No, she was in the kitchen. She wanted to call home.
她在厨房,想打电话回家,
Uh... nobody came looking for anybody.
没人来找过人啊,
Hm.
嗯
Did you make your call?
打过电话了吗,
I called my mother. She answered the phone,
打了,我妈接的电话,
but when I asked her to come and get me,
我让她过来接我,
she got really upset and started to cry.
她就慌张的哭了,
Why is she mad at me?
她为什么生我气,
Maybe you dialed the wrong number.
也许你打错电话了,
Bet my sister told her I ran away.
可我姐跟她说我逃走了,
My sister's always telling lies,
我姐总撒谎,
getting me in trouble.
让我陷入麻烦,
We're sisters,
我们是姐妹,
but we fight all the time, over everything,
可总为争东西而打架,
even our dolls.
连洋娃娃都争,
I think she just likes to fight.
我觉得她就爱挑事,
Do you think she told my mom something bad about me?
她有跟我妈说坏话吗,
Um...
呃
Wait here, okay?
在这等着,好吗,
Okay.
好的,
Ted... can I see you up here for a moment? Ted
你能上楼来下吗,
Sure.
好,
What is it?
怎么了,
Unh! Stop! Please, stop!
住手,
Stop!
放手,
Aah!
啊
No. Oh, God.
天哪,
Aah!
啊
Oh, are you okay? Who was that?
你还好吗,那是谁,
I don't know.
不知道,
You know what? Stay put, stay put. It's okay.
原地别动,没事了,
No, no, no.
别,
So do you think it's a good idea,
这样好吗,
Em telling Paige?
艾米丽跟佩奇和盘托出,
She pretty much knows everything already.
她已经基本全知道了,
Where's Caleb now? He's at the front of the train with Toby.
凯勒在哪儿,和托比在车头,
They're gonna work their way back looking for Aria.
他们要从头开始找艾瑞亚
Okay. You okay?
你还好吧,
What do you think?
你说呢,
You know what that devil costume means, don't you?
你明白他来了意味什么吧,
Yeah, that we weren't fooling anyone.
嗯,我们没骗过任何人,
They knew Caleb and I were sneaking around the whole time.
无人不知我和凯勒仍私下交往,
What Garrett said, do you think that's true?
加勒特说了什么,可信吗,
I don't...
我不,
wait a minute.
等等,
It's a big girl.
大姑娘啊,
Maybe it's not for a girl at all.
性别可不好说,
Are we good? Yeah, we're good.
说好了吗,嗯,清楚了,
Okay, so you go to the front of the train, meet up with Caleb and Toby.
你去车头和凯勒和托比会合,
We're gonna go back to where I last saw Garrett and look from there.
我们仨从我和加勒特谈话那儿倒回来找,
'Kay. Okay.
好的,
Paige.
佩奇
Thank you.
谢谢你,
It was a pleasure.
应该的,
You lost your girlfriend?
你弄丢你女友了么,
You oughta keep better track of people around here.
你得和她们保持好联系啊,
I'm looking for Aria. Have you seen her?
我在找艾瑞亚,你有见到她吗,
No, but she has a thing for authority figures,
没,但她就喜欢勾搭名流,
so she's probably up with the engineer.
这会儿在哪儿可不好说了呢,
...Lied to me. Can't do this...!
骗我,没门,
It's a dead end.
死路了,
Well, then, we'll move forward to find Paige and the boys.
那往前和佩奇他们会合吧,
Yeah.
好,
It's Aria's necklace!
艾瑞亚的链子,
Come on!
快啊,
Aaahhh!
嗷,
Push, damn it! No!
推啊,该死的,不,
I can't!
我做不到,
Shut up! Come back here!
闭嘴,退后,
Push!
推,
No! No!
不,
Aria?
艾瑞亚
Aria! No!
艾瑞亚,不
Help!
救命啊,
Get a hammer.
拿个铁锤,
Hold on, hold on!
撑住,
Come on, come on, it's okay, it's okay.
来,没事了,
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
我的天啊,
Well, there's nobody outside.
外边没有人,
Went all the way around the block.
整个街区都找过去了,
Did you recognize her?
你认识她吗,
Was she from the neighborhood?
是周边的邻居吗,
No, I don't think she was from around here.
不是,不在我们这街区,
Well, she probably just went home.
她可能是顺道回家,
She was in Hanna's bedroom.
她在汉娜的卧室,
How did she get past us and out of the house?
她怎能在我们眼皮底下离开屋子,
Well, she's not in the house now,
她现在已经不在屋里了,
so she must have gotten out.
所以肯定离开了,
She was so cold.
她是那么冰凉,
I can still feel how cold she was.
到现在我还能感受到,
Do you believe in ghosts?
你相信有鬼吗,
I'm not supposed to.
我可不能信,
Mmm... about four minutes.
呃,大约四分钟
Maybe a little...
或许有点...
The trooper says they're calling parents.
警员在通知家长,
They want to take statements before they let us go home.
我们回家前需要录下口供,
When my mom gets here, nobody will be talking to anybody.
我妈一来,谁都不愿再说什么了,
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吗,
Relatively.
现在好点了,
Are you all right? Yeah.
你没事吧,
Yeah, they wanted to take me to the hospital,
没事,他们要带我去医院,
but I wouldn't let 'em. And, look,
被我拒绝了,听着,
I don't care what Garrett said about my dad,
我不管加勒特说我爸爸什么,
he had nothing to do with Ali.
他和艾米丽的死无关,
Why would we believe Garrett for a minute?
为什么一时间我们又相信加勒特了,
Okay, straight answer...
快速回答我,
"A" killed Garrett, yes or no?
"A"杀了加勒特,对不对,
Yes. Yeah, but why?
对,但动机呢,
That was the whole point. Whwhat point?
这就是意义所在,什么意义,
That was why "A" pushed us to do things
"A"迫使我们做一些事情,
that would get Garrett cleared.
好让加勒特脱离嫌疑,
Yeah, so he could get out of that jail and "A" could kill him?
这样他便能出狱,"A"便能干掉他,
Two members of the N.A.T. Club, dead.
N.A.T.社团的两名成员都死了,
Two people who were in that room the night Ali was killed.
即艾米丽被杀那晚房间里的两个人,
What do we tell the cops?
我们怎么和警察说,
As little as possible. They've already figured something out.
能免则免,他们已经查到不少了,
What do you mean? Look at everyone in this train.
什么意思,看看这节车厢的人,
They didn't just place us anywhere.
他们不是随意安排的,
Everyone in this car has something to do with Garrett Reynolds.
这节车厢的每个人,都和加勒特Reynolds有所关联,
Ezra. Honey. Hey. Ezra
亲爱的,
You're okay. You're okay.
你安全了,
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿,
III went to the end of the line
我去了终点,
to meet the train, surprise you,
迎接火车,想给你惊喜,
and they said somebody was hurt, there was trouble,
但他们说有人受伤了,出了点事故,
and they said somebody was hurt, there was trouble,
但他们说有人受伤了,出了点事故,
so II drove beside the tracks until I found you.
我就沿路开过来,终于找到你了
so II drove beside the tracks until I found you.
我就沿路开过来,终于找到你了,
You found me.
你找到我了,
Yeah. Yeah, I found you.
是,我可找到你了,
Why don't you tell the cops you did it
你们怎么不向警察自首,
so the rest of us can go home.
好让余下的人回家,
You know what? Can it, Noel.
你闹够了吧,诺埃尔
Oh, shut up, Hanna.
闭嘴吧,汉娜
Oh, shut up, Hanna.
闭嘴吧,汉娜
No, you shut up.
该闭嘴的是你,
Stop trying to pull everybody
别再把大伙扯进,
into every mess you bitches make for yourselves.
你们这些贱人作的孽里了,
Back off.
滚开,
Or what?
不让又怎样,
You don't wanna know, Noel!
你真想知道吗,诺埃尔