手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第三季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第16集 美少女的悲惨遭遇

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on Pretty Little Liars

《美少女谎言》前情提要
I'm scared.
我真的很害怕
All I can think about is
我脑子里想的全是
when the next bad thing is gonna happen.
下一桩悲剧将会何时发生
He left my apartment to go meet her.
他离开我的公寓去见艾莉森
The next day she was missing.
第二天,她就失踪了
He was with my mother the entire night.
他整晚都和我妈妈在一起
Did he tell you that?
他跟你说的吗
You're going back to Bucks County?
你要回巴克士郡了吗
I am exactly where I need to be.
那是我该去的地方
I found these in his dresser.
我在他的柜子里发现了这些
Those are mine.
那些都是我的
I don't think Byron knows we have those pages.
拜伦应该不知道我们有这几页纸
If you want, I can take them
如果你愿意,我可以把它们
No. Don't worry. I hid them.
不,不用担心,我把它们藏起来了
I don't wanna see you, I don't wanna hear from you,
我不想再看到你,不想再管你
and I don't wanna know you.
就当从没认识过你
What is this?
这是什么
Some kind of herb thing. It's Meredith's cureall recipe.
某种药草茶吧,梅雷迪斯的万灵药
I don't think it's working. You look terrible.
我没看出灵验的迹象,你看起来很憔悴
Thank you.
多谢告知
Oh, God
天啊
I couldn't have picked a worse time to get sick.
我怎么偏偏就在这时候生病了呢
Have you heard from your dad?
你爸爸那儿有消息了吗
He left a message, but I haven't talked to him
他留了信,但他去开会之后
since he left for his conference.
我还没有跟他说过话
Hey. How's the patient?
病号情况还好吗
Not great.
不太好
I brought over everything that helps me when I'm sick.
我把我生病时能缓解病情的东西都带来了
Trash...
垃圾杂志
Ginger ale...
姜汁汽水
And three seasons of "Saved by the bell."
以及三季《救命下课铃》
Thank you, Hanna.
谢了,汉娜
Are you sure you want to stay here by yourself?
你确定要自己留在这儿
Guys, I'm fine.
姑娘们,我没事
You don't look fine.
你看起来可不像
So I've heard.
好吧
You sure you don't want us to drive you to your mom's?
你真的不要我们载你到你妈妈那儿
No, it's her week with Mike,
不用了,这周迈克和她住
so the guest room's already taken.
客房已经满了
And besides, I promised meredith
况且,我向梅雷迪斯保证过
that I wouldn't tell her about Ali's diary
在我和爸爸谈之前
until we talked to my dad,
不会把艾莉的事告诉妈妈
so if I just stay away from her,
还是保持点距离
it's easier to keep that a secret.
比较容易不说漏嘴
I can't believe we're trusting Meredith.
难以置信,我们竟要相信梅雷迪斯
I think she's really just as devastated as I am.
我觉得她和我一样震惊
You're not giving her the pages, right?
你没把那几页日记给她吧
No, they're hidden in a safe place,
没,都藏在安全的地方
and they'll stay there till my dad gets home.
在我爸爸回来之前都不会拿出来
Then we'll give him the chance to tell us the truth.
然后我们就给他机会坦白交待
And if he doesn't?
如果他撒谎了呢
I don't want to believe that my dad could have hurt Ali.
我不愿相信我爸爸会伤害艾莉
But if he did do it...
但如果他真的那么做了
this is a family secret that I can't keep.
这个家丑我也瞒不住了
We're set for tomorrow.
明天行动一切就绪
It's too soon. Did Spencer say something to you?
太着急了,斯宾塞跟你说了什么吗
She's still lying to me
她还在骗我
Pretending "A" went away when they took you to radley.
仿佛你进了拉德里,A就从此消失了
That bitch can keep a secret.
那贱人倒是能守口如瓶嘛
I respect that.
我很欣赏
I still feel like we're rushing this.
我还是觉得我们操之过急了
I told you I'm not the one calling the shots.
我告诉过你,不是我说了算
Fear cuts deeper than a sword.
恐惧比利刃更伤人
They need to understand that she's in charge.
她们得明白她才是主宰
Well, then, I'll take care of it.
好吧,我会办妥的
Today's drip. Black.
今天的滴滤咖啡,什么都没加
Thanks, Em.
谢谢,艾米丽
Thank you for letting me hang.
该谢你让我过来才是
Mmm . How'd they get you to open up the brew this morning?
他们怎么让你今早去酒吧开门营业
Kinda got drafted.
心血来潮吧
I'm running over to Spencer's for a shower.
我去斯宾塞家洗个澡
The plumber won't be here until nine. Great.
水管工九点才能来,好极了
I've got some reading to do.
我还有些书要读呢
"Lord of the flies." Your pick or theirs?
《蝇王》你选的还是他们选的
Theirs. I don't mind.
他们选的,我不介意
I kind of identify with those boys.
我和那些男孩也有些许相似
Feel like I've been on that island. With the girls.
仿佛我和姑娘们就在那个岛上
We did it the right way we stuck together no matter what.
但我们没走入歧途,紧紧团结在一起
You are thick as thieves.
你们亲密无间
We knew "A" was trying to tear us apart.
我们清楚A想拆散我们
Mona actually brought us closer together.
梦娜反倒让我们更加团结
And we know that now. We're stronger for it.
我们也认识到了,所以能更坚强地面对
So you actually have something to thank her for.
所以有些事你还真的得谢谢她了
I wouldn't go that far.
那还不至于
Now that she back in Rosewood,
现在她回到了玫瑰镇
Mona's leaving you alone, right?
梦娜没有再骚扰你了对吗
She...seems to be a model citizen.
她...表现得像个模范公民
You'd tell me if things started up again...
如果有事情再发生你会告诉我的...
wouldn't you?
对吗
Of course.
当然
I gotta get back to the flies.
我继续看《蝇王》了
Oh, hey, Em, could you lock up on your way out?
对了艾米,你走的时候能帮我把门锁上吗
Sure.
没问题
Hey, Spence. Mission accomplished.
斯宾塞,任务完成
He's on his way to your house, and I got the keys.
他在去你家的路上,我也拿到钥匙了
Okay...
好的
Which one screams "Young and hot"
穿哪一件显得既魅力四射
without being too trendy?
又端庄稳重一点呢
You're asking me?
你问我吗
Hanna, I've had this hoodie since I was twelve.
汉娜,我身上这件帽衫从十二岁穿到现在
Caleb, come on, this is important.
凯勒拜托,这很重要
I have to impress Corin.
我必须给科林留下深刻的印象
It's a job interview. You're not walking the runway.
只是一场面试,又不是去走T台
She's the hottest designer in Philly.
她是费城最炙手可热的设计师
It'd be a privilege to get her a cup of coffee.
给她端茶送水都是至高无上的荣誉
She wants you to do it in fiveinch heels?
她想让你穿着十二厘米高跟鞋端茶送水吗
Yeah, at least.
这是最起码的
All right, go with the dress.
好吧,穿裙子去吧
But just to be sure, you should probably try it on for me.
但是以防万一,你还是先试穿给我看看
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Hey. Ohh. Forgot my shoes.
喂,忘记拿鞋子了
Yeah, I thought a lot about it.
对,我好好想过了
I'm in.
我加入
I'm not gonna let her do anything else to Hanna.
我不会让她再伤害汉娜的
We'll talk this afternoon.
我们下午再谈
Who were you talking to?
你在给谁打电话
Um, it was my mom.
我妈妈
It's fourthirty in California.
加州现在是凌晨四点半
Do you always call her this early?
你平常都这么早打给她的吗
She's not in Montecito. She's, um...
她不在蒙特西托,她...
in Chicago, uh, for business.
在芝加哥出差
So why were you talking to your mom about Mona and me?
那你为什么和你妈妈聊到我和梦娜
She knows that Mona bullied you,
她知道梦娜曾经欺负过你
and she's just worried about her being back in school.
她对于梦娜重返校园这件事忧心忡忡
Mona had someone run your mom off the road.
梦娜派人把你妈妈给撞了
You shouldn't be talking about her to anyone.
你不能和其他人提起梦娜
Hanna, Mona tried to run you over when you were friends.
汉娜,你们还是朋友的时候她都差点撞飞你
God only knows what she's gonna do now that you've dumped her.
你和她闹翻之后天知道她会做出什么事情来
Maybe she won't do anything.
或许她什么也不会做
Of course she will. She's "A".
她当然会有所行动,她是A
We need to stay one step ahead of her.
我们需要先她一步行动
Look, just promise me that you won't do anything stupid.
听着,答应我你不会做蠢事
Hanna... Promise me.
汉娜,答应我
Fine. I won't do anything stupid.
好吧,我不会做蠢事的
Now let's see something hot and nottootrendy.
现在让我们来看看既魅力四射又端庄稳重的你
I promise today is the last time
我保证他们以后再也不用
that they'll have to shut the water off in the loft.
把阁楼上的水龙头关掉了
I already told you, I don't really have a problem with it.
我告诉过你,我不介意的
You sure you can't come over later and...
你确定你一会儿不能来
check out the new tub?
看看新浴缸吗
I hate that I can't see you tonight.
今晚不能见你真是太讨厌了
But they're honoring my dad at this dinner,
但他们要在今天晚宴时表彰我爸爸
so of course I have to be there.
所以我必须出席
I understand.
我理解
We will celebrate tomorrow.
我们明天再庆祝吧
Toby.
托比
You know that I could fix this, right?
你知道我可以缝好这个的
Three years ago I made an exact replica
三年前我仿做了一与件玛丽皇后
of Mary Queen of scots' execution dress
被执行死刑时穿着的裙子一模一样的服装
for my Halloween costume,
来作为我的万圣节服装
and I didn't have a pattern.
而且我当时连样品都没有
Is there anything that you can't do?
还有什么事是你做不到的
Yes. Get out of this stupid dinner
有,我不能不去那场
that's keeping me from you on our anniversary.
阻止你我庆祝周年纪念日的愚蠢晚宴
Uh...I was just about to go in the other room and get dressed.
我刚准备去别的房间穿衣服
I thought I'd help you decide on what to wear to the dinner
我是来帮你想想今天晚宴穿什么衣服
that you're so obviously agog about.
你一定翘首以盼吧
Are you sure that dad'll be upset if I don't go?
你确定如果我不去的话爸爸会不高兴吗
Well, he has to sit through it,
他必须在那儿待到结束
So he wants his family to sit through it, too.
所以他希望自己的家人也一起到场
Misery loves company.
拉些垫底的
I'll I'll find my way out.
我...我自己出去就好
Toby.
托比
You forgot your shirt.
你落下衣服了
Bye.
再见
How'd I do? Awesome. He has no clue.
我表现如何,超棒,他什么都没看出
I copied grandma's recipe.
这是奶奶的食谱
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
What?
怎么了
I made that lasagna for your father
我和你父亲一周年纪念时
on our first anniversary.
做的就是这千层面
Toby's gonna love it. Thank you.
托比会喜欢的,谢谢
And thank you for my cover story.
谢谢你帮我掩护
I hope he likes surprises.
希望他喜欢这惊喜
I'm counting on it.
但愿如此
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
Not that great.
不怎么样
Have I been sleeping all day?
我睡了一天吗
No, it's not quite lunchtime.
不,还没到午饭时间
I had a break in classes, so I thought I'd check in on you.
我趁课间休息来看看你
You feel really warm.
头真的很烫
I think I need to see a doctor.
我得去看下医生
I was gonna call my mom
我要打给我妈妈
My phone was just right here.
我手机刚刚就在这的
I'll look for it.
我会帮你找找的
But we need to get you upstairs.
但要先扶你上楼
You'll sleep so much better in bed.
在床上睡舒服些
Can you just have my mom call me?
你能让我妈打电话给我吗
Yeah. I'll find her as soon as I get back to the school.
好的,我一回学校就找她
I'm sure she'll come over right away.
她会尽快赶来的
Thank you.
谢谢
I bet the stress of your dad
我估计你的烧
and those diary pages brought this on.
是因为你父亲和日记那事的压力
I can't even think about that right now.
我现在都不想想那事了
Of course not.
当然
But you put those pages in a safe place, right?
那几页日记你藏去安全的地方了,对吧
Aria?
艾瑞亚
Rosemary chicken? Kale salad?
迷迭香鸡腿排,甘蓝沙拉
What did I do to deserve this?
我做了什么受此款待
I thought since you weren't up for going out,
既然你出不去
I'd bring all your favorites to you.
那我就把你喜欢的带来给你
So, have you given any thought to what I said the other night?
那晚我说的话你考虑过了吗
About what?
关于什么的
About seeing someone to help you with the anxiety."
见见别人以缓解焦虑"的事
Actually, I did. I found someone.
事实上,我考虑了,我找了个人
And I made an appointment for this afternoon.
约了今天下午
Really? I figured talking to someone
真的吗,我想
who understands what I'm going through can only help.
和能理解我处境的人聊聊,对我有帮助
Thanks for the push.
谢谢你推我一把
Of course.
当然
Hey. Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Uh, I have to borrow Emily for some girl talk.
我要借用艾米丽一下,姊妹悄悄话
Not girlongirl talk, just...Girl talk.
不是很亲密那种,只是谈谈
Um, right now?
现在吗
I'm really sorry. It's just important.
很抱歉,这事很重要
She's all yours. Okay.
她是你的了,好的
What's up? I called you a couple times.
怎么了,我打给你好几次
Yeah. I been busy.
是啊,我最近比较忙
I need a favor from you, and I normally wouldn't ask this,
我需要帮助,我通常不会这么求人
but I have an interview today,
但我今天有个面试
Aria's sick, and Spencer is surprising toby
艾瑞亚病了,斯宾塞在给托比筹备惊喜
Okay, slow down. I need you to follow Caleb
慢点慢点,放学后,你帮我跟踪凯勒
after school and see where he's going.
我要看看他去了哪里
Follow him. Why?
跟踪,为什么
I heard him on the phone this morning,
今早我偷听到他讲电话
and he's meeting someone. They were talking about Mona.
他约某人见面,他们聊到了梦娜
I think he's gonna shut her down.
我认为他要找她麻烦
Okay. I love you, Hanna, but I'm not in the C.I.A.
我爱你,汉娜,但我不是中央情报局的
I don't know the first thing about tailing someone.
我连跟踪第一步要做什么都不知道
It's easy. You just stay far enough away so he doesn't see you,
简单,只要保持距离,让他看不见你
but not so far that you lose him.
但不要太远,以防跟丢
What if he does see me? You lie.
如果他看到我怎么办,撒个谎
You just say that you happened to be in the area.
你说你是碰巧在那里的
How do you know this?
你怎么知道这么多
My mom used to take me with her when we were following my dad.
我妈妈曾带我一起去跟踪爸爸
When she thought that he was hooking up with Isabel.
那时她认为他和伊莎贝尔私会
He was hooking up with Isabel.
他跟伊莎贝尔勾搭上了
Yeah. My point exactly.
对,我就是这个意思
Look, if the roles were reversed and Paige was in danger,
如果是你发生这事,有危险的人是佩奇
You know I'd do it for you.
你该知道我也会为你这么做的
Ella. I was just coming to see you.
埃拉,我正要找你
Ah. Here I am.
你找到了
I stopped by to see Aria on my break.
我刚抽空去看了下艾瑞亚
I thought you'd want to know she's feeling a lot better.
我想告诉你她好多了
Oh. That's great.
那太好了
I didn't want to call and wake her if she was sleeping,
我怕把她吵醒,就没打电话
but I'll give her a call now.
现在我给她打个电话吧
Um, thanks for letting me know.
谢谢你告诉我
Of course.
应该的
And, uh, thanks for checking on her.
还有,谢谢你去看望她
My pleasure. Really. She's a lovely girl.
乐意之极,真的,她很讨人喜欢
Corin?
科林
Hello?
你在吗
Hello? It's Hanna Marin.
有人吗,我是汉娜·玛琳
Hello?
有人吗
Oh, my god.
天啊
Help!
救命
Somebody help me!
谁来救救我
Come on.
拜托
Thanks for meeting me. I'm sorry you had to lie to Hanna.
谢谢你来见我,抱歉要你跟汉娜撒谎
Some lies are worth the risk.
有时候撒谎是值得的
It took me and Emily so long to get to a place
我和艾米丽花了很长时间才走上正轨
where we could trust each other.
互相信任
If she knew we were doing this same with Hanna.
如果她知道我们的行动,汉娜也一样
She would find a way to stop us.
她会想办法阻挠我们的
I've been running scared since the Lighthouse,
灯塔岩客栈事件之后我一直在逃避
Getting more afraid every day.
每天我的害怕都多一分
Then the other night I realized
有一天晚上我突然意识到
I'm not afraid for me I'm afraid for Emily.
我不是为我自己担心,而是为艾米丽
She's been dealing with this for so long,
她面对这一切已经太久了
it's almost like she's numb to how dangerous it is.
就好像她对危险都麻木了一样
Yeah.
没错
We know that Mona has people watching their every move.
我们知道梦娜手下有人监视她们一举一动
But there's no way that's she has someone
但她绝不可能派人时时刻刻
watching all of us all the time.
监视我们每一个人
So while the girls are playing sitting duck,
所以当女孩们被她当成猎物的时候
I'm ready to circle the pond and
我就蓄势待发打她个措手不及
nail her psychotic butt to the wall.
狠狠揭开她这个疯子的内心
Yeah, something like that.
对,差不多
Before she went to Radley, Mona had, like,
在梦娜去拉德里之前,她几乎把
all the girls' secrets locked
所有女孩的秘密锁在了
away in a motel room they were her trophies.
一个汽车旅馆房间里,像战利品一样的
Her prized possessions.
那是她的宝藏
That's what she used to keep the girls from going to the cops.
那样她就能保证女孩们不会报警了
So if we find her trophy room, we can put an end to this.
所以我们找到她的藏宝室,这一切就结束了
Corin moved her store to Society Hill a month ago.
一个月前科林店已搬迁至社会山
Did you tell Mona you applied for a job there?
你有没有跟梦娜提过申请工作的事儿
No, I applied months ago online.
没,我几个月前网申的
She's just doing this to get back at me for cutting her off.
她这样做只是为了报复我跟她绝交的事
No, it wasn't her. I saw her at school around four.
不,不是她,我四点左右在学校看见她了
Then it was her minion.
那就是她的跟班了
Is she threatening to cut your face off?
她是不是威胁要把你脸割下来
Or throw acid at her.
也许是泼酸
You guys, come on.
拜托,够了
Shall we give this key to the cops?
我们要不要把这把钥匙交给警察
There's a numerical code on it. Maybe they could trace it.
上面有数字密码,也许他们能查到什么
Even if they could trace it,
就算他们能查到什么
are you ready to talk about Mona 2.0?
难道你准备跟警察聊聊梦娜加强版吗
That's what we would have to do if we turned it in.
我们要是把钥匙交出去了就没得选了
For all we know,
据我们所知
it's not just Mona and her minion.
现在已经不只是梦娜和她的跟班了
Maybe she's built this whole "A" Army.
说不定她已经建立A字军团了
We still don't know what her endgame is.
我们都还不知道她的终极手段会是什么
I do. It's to cut my face off.
我知道,割脸啊
I get it. I hear you guys,
我知道了,我同意你俩
but she still has all those pictures of us at Ali's grave.
但她手上还有我们在艾莉森墓前的照片
You know what? I don't care anymore. She has to be stopped.
你知道吗,我无所谓了,她该停手了
You're right. But this decision is going to affect all of us.
说得对,但这个决定会影响到我们每个人
Aria has to be in on it too.
一定要艾瑞亚也赞成才行
Has anyone talked to her today?
今天有人找她谈过吗
I tried her phone, but all I get is voicemail.
我打过她电话,但都是语音信箱
Me too. She's probably still sleeping.
我也是,她可能还在睡吧
Let's just wait. We'll talk about it in the morning.
那就先等等,明早再说吧
I gotta get ready for tonight.
我要为今晚做准备
Spence, have fun tonight.
斯宾塞,玩得开心点
We'll worry about all this tomorrow. Thanks.
我们明天再考虑那些事,谢谢
If you really want to surprise Toby,
如果你真想给托比惊喜
have on fiveinch heels and
穿上五英尺的高跟鞋
nothing else when he walks through the door.
一丝不挂的等着他进门
What? I've heard guys like that.
怎么了,听说男人都喜欢这样啊
Thanks for the tip.
谢谢你的友情提醒啊
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm taking back what's mine.
我拿回我的东西
Is this a dream?
我是在做梦吧
No, sweetie,
不是,亲爱的
I'm more real than I've ever been.
我是个真实存在的大活人啊
Tell me what it's like. Tell me everything.
告诉我怎么了,告诉我一切
Well...
好吧
I don't know who said knowledge was king
我不知道是谁说的知识就是力量
just an old fart, probably
这大概是屁话吧
but he was right. I see everything now.
不过这是正确的,我现在能看清一切
I missed so much when I was here.
我在世的时候错过了好多东西啊
Do you see "A"?
那你看见A了吗
Everywhere I turn.
她无处不在
So do you.
你也是
You all do.
你们都在我身边
I'm surprised Spencer hasn't figured that out.
我很惊讶斯宾塞居然不明白
Did it really happen, what you wrote in those pages?
你写得那些东西是真的吗
Were you blackmailing my dad?
你有威胁我爸爸吗
Byron's really coming around, isn't he?
拜伦慢慢明白了,是吧
I mean, when the chips were down with Ezra's mom. Ali
当以斯拉的妈妈摊牌的时候,艾莉
I need to know the truth.
我要知道真相
If I tell you the truth, you don't have to believe it.
如果我告诉你真相,你不必相信
Please.
请你告诉我
I was desperate for that money.
我急需那笔钱
How could you do that to my family?
你怎么能这样对我的家人
To me?
对我
It was just a threat.
这不过是个威胁
I never called your mom.
我从未给你妈妈打电话
Did my dad kill you?
是我爸爸杀死你的吗
Do I look dead to you?
我看起来像死人吗
I wouldn't drink that.
我要是你,我不会喝那杯东西
What do you mean?
什么意思
Meredith is looking for these pages too.
梅雷迪斯也在找这些
Ali, wait.
艾莉,等等
You know why I picked you, right?
你知道我为什么选择你吧
What the
怎么...
Hello!
有人吗
It Still hurts? A little
还疼吗,有点
Kyle Bown, on the boys' swim team.
男子游泳队的卡尔·鲍恩
He can bend his wrist all the way to his arm,
他能把手腕弯到手臂那
and it doesn't even hurt him. I think he's doublejointed.
而且一点也不疼,我觉得他有双重关节
And you're telling me this because?
你为什么要告诉我这个
What do you mean you can't refill it?
什么叫你不能给我开药
You refilled this prescription last week.
你上周才拿了一次药
Yeah, I know, but I...misplaced my pill bottle.
我知道,我的药盒不见了
I'm sorry, Ma'am. Clonazepam is a class 3 medication.
对不起,小姐,氯硝西泮是三类药物
You can ask your doctor to call in another prescription.
你得让你的医生再开一张处方
I don't have time to call my doctor. I need those pills now.
我没时间给医生打电话,我现在就要开药
There's nothing we can do for you tonight.
那我们今晚也无能为力了
We're closing in a few minutes.
我们店等下就要关门了
Great. That's just great.
太好了,真是太好了
Ring me up.
结账
It says Clonazepam is most commonly used for anxiety,
这上面说氯硝西泮是常用的抗焦虑药
but some people also use it to help them sleep.
不过有些人拿来当安眠药
Either Meredith is a major insomniac
梅雷迪斯要么就是个严重失眠症患者
or she's trying to knock out a cow.
要么她就是想下药迷昏一头牛
I do not like the idea of that woman nursing Aria back to health.
让这个女人照顾艾瑞亚,我真不放心
I'm calling her again.
我再给她打电话
Straight to voicemail.
直接转到语音信箱了
You scared me.
吓我一跳
I'm sorry. I wanted to surprise you.
不好意思,我想给你惊喜的
You did. Why aren't you at work?
确实是,你怎么没上班啊
I'm on a break, and since I'm not gonna see you tonight...
我休息一下,因为今晚也见不到你
Happy anniversary.
纪念日快乐
Oh... They're beautiful.
真美啊
Thank you.
谢谢
I feel so bad, though. I didn't get you anything.
真的很抱歉,什么都没给你买
It's okay, I didn't expect you to.
没事,我也没想要你买什么
Let me go put these in water.
我把花放到花瓶里吧
A
"A"?
Oh. It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
Melissa left it here. She has a storage unit in Philly.
梅丽莎落在这的,她在费城有个储物间
They're so pretty.
这花真美
I better get back to work.
我得回去干活了
Yeah. I better go get dressed for that dinner.
我也该换衣服准备去参加晚宴了
The sky's looking pretty dark.
天有点阴了
Maybe I'll get to come home early.
也许我该早点回家
Will you call me if you do?
下班给我打电话好吗
Love you.
爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Is this what you're looking for?
你在找这个吗
Quite the clever girl.
真是个聪明的姑娘
I've searched every inch of this house, twice,
这房子我里里外外搜了两遍
and I can't find those pages anywhere.
到处都找不到那几页纸
Have you been drugging me?
你给我下药了吗
Don't be so dramatic.
别大惊小怪的
I gave you something to help you sleep.
我不过是帮你睡个好觉而已
Yeah, and you locked me in my room.
你把我锁在房间里
There's no way I'm letting
我不会让你
you turn those pages over to the police.
把那几页纸交给警察的
It's not really your decision, is it?
这事由不得你,不是吗
Shut up and sit down!
给我闭嘴,呆着别动
I lied to you. My friends know about that diary.
我之前骗你的,我朋友知道日记的事
So whatever it is that you're thinking, it's not gonna work.
不管你在打什么主意,都不会得逞的
What?!
怎么回事
Come on.
拜托了
She has to be here.
她肯定在家
Aria!
艾瑞亚
Aria, are you in here?
艾瑞亚,你在里面吗
Hey. I just wanted to check in on you.
我就是想知道你在干什么
I think I'm gonna make it home before the storm really hits.
我想我应该能赶在暴风雨来临前到家
Well, good. I'm glad you're on your way.
很高兴你已经往回走了
So how's the dinner?
晚宴怎么样
Ah, it's moving along.
还在继续着呢
Will you be careful? Will do.
你开车小心,我会的
Okay, bye.
拜拜
Here's the key.
钥匙在这
Aria?
艾瑞亚
Come on.
到那面看看
Aria?
艾瑞亚
She's not here.
她不在这
I'm calling her.
我给她打电话
Meredith? What are you girls doing out in this storm?
梅雷迪斯,你俩大雨天跑出来干什么
Where is Aria?
艾瑞亚在哪
She went down to the basement to look for some flashlights.
她去地下室找手电筒了
She has been down there a little while.
她下去好一会儿了
Maybe we should check on her.
也许我们应该去看看
Aria? Are you down here?
艾瑞亚,你在下面吗
Oh, my god, it's locked.
天哪,锁上了
Locked!
锁上了
Hang on.
等等
Okay.
Hanna. What?
汉娜,怎么了
I don't think we're alone down here.
我想这下面还有别人
Oh, my god!
老天哪
Aria? Aria, are you okay?
艾瑞亚,艾瑞亚,你没事吧
Wake up, wake up. Aria!
醒醒,快醒醒,艾瑞亚
Wake up!
快醒醒
Aria.
艾瑞亚
It's gonna be okay, Aria.
会没事的,艾瑞亚
No, it's not. You guys don't get it.
不,你们不知道
She lost it. She's crazy.
她疯了,彻底疯了
What is she doing up there?
她在上面干什么
If Spencer was here she'd say that she was pacing
要是斯宾塞在这,她肯定会说
while she plots her way to get rid of us.
梅雷迪斯在谋划怎么除掉我们
She'd probably be right.
也许她是对的
There's three of us and one of her.
我们三个人,她才一个人
Let's give her the pages
我们把那几页纸给她
and then we'll take her down. Take her down?
然后趁机制服她,制服她
I have no problem opening a can of whoopass on that woman.
要把那女人屁股踹开花,我没意见
It's your dad.
你爸爸回来了
Hehe wasn't supposed to be home till tomorrow.
他应该明天才回来的
She must have called him.
她一定是打电话给他了
Is he in on this?
这事跟他有关系吗
I don't know what I believe anymore.
我也不知道该相信什么了
Meredith?
梅雷迪斯
Hey, I only heard half your message.
你的留言我只听了一半
I've been trying to call, but the phones are out.
我准备打电话给你的,但是打不通
Meredith? Whatwhat's wrong?
梅雷迪斯,怎么了
Aria knows everything.
艾瑞亚都知道了
She knows about the blackmail.
她知道了勒索的事
And she knows that you saw Alison that night. That you
她也知道了那天晚上你见过艾莉森
She has proof, Byron.
她有证据,拜伦
And her friends know, too.
她的朋友们也都知道了
What are you doing with that?
你拿那个干什么
We don't know what they're planning.
我们不知道他们要干什么
My dad would never hurt us.
我爸绝对不会伤害我们
Aria? Are you sure about that?
艾瑞亚,你肯定吗
Aria?
艾瑞亚
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You don't need to be afraid of me.
你们不用害怕我
I swear. I
我发誓
I didn't hurt Alison.
我没伤害艾莉森
I didn't bring any money.
我没带钱
Then we both know how this is gonna end.
那么走着瞧
You know how much it'll hurt Aria if you make that call.
你知道如果你打了电话,艾瑞亚会多么伤心
And I don't think you're that horrible of a person.
我觉得你不是那样没心没肺的人
Then you clearly don't know me that well.
显然你不够了解我
Last chance to save yourself.
给你最后一次机会
Yes, it is.
是的
You made your bed, Mr. Montgomery!
蒙哥马利先生,你这是自作自受
What do I have to do, call 911 to get your attention?
我要怎么做,打给911说找你吗
I was prepared to tell your mom the truth.
我本来准备跟你妈坦白的
Then Alison went missing.
但后来艾莉森失踪了
And the longer she stayed missing,
她失踪越久
the harder it became for me to tell anyone.
我就更无法跟任何人说这事
Is this what you're looking for?
你在找这个吗
Spencer.
斯宾塞
How long have you known?
你发现多长时间了
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Hi, honey.
甜心
Is everything okay?
还好吗
What is it, honey?
怎么了,甜心
Mommy!
妈妈
II called the police, and they checked Meredith's apartment.
我打电话给警察了,他们搜查了梅雷迪斯的公寓
She's gone.
她跑了
You told us about the affair. Why didn't you tell us about this?
你告诉了我们你出轨,怎么就不告诉我们这件事
When they found Alison's body,
他们找到艾莉森的尸体时
it was clear that she had been murdered,
很明显她是被谋杀的
and there were no suspects.
没有嫌疑人
I saw her the night she died, and I knew how that would look.
我当晚又见过她,知道别人会怎样想
You mean how it does look.
确实看起来是这样
What started this? How did you find out?
一切怎么开始的,你怎么发现的
We found an old diary of Ali's.
我们找到了艾莉的日记
She wrote about you.
里面有写到你
Why didn't why didn't you come and talk to me?
你怎么不来直接找我谈
I wanted to.
我想过
But Meredith made me believe that you actually
但梅雷迪斯让我感觉你是真的...
I was scared.
我很害怕
Aria, I need to know if there's any part of you
艾瑞亚,我想确认
that still thinks that I could have done this.
你现在是否还是觉得是我干的
I understand.
我懂了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I'm gonna do something I should have done a long time ago.
我要去做一件以前就应该做的事情
I'm gonna tell the police everything.
我要告诉警察一切
And hopefully after whatever investigation they do
希望他们做了一大堆调查后
you will realize that I had nothing to do with Alison's death.
你就会相信我和艾莉森的死一点关系都没有
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I believe you.
我相信你
I know you're in there.
我知道你在里面
Will you...
你能
Will you just tell me that what I saw tonight wasn't real?
你能告诉我今晚我看到的是假象吗
Please!
求你了
Just tell me that there's more to this story...
请告诉我这不是所有
That there's something that I don't know.
还有我不知道的隐情
Please. Please, Toby...
求求你了,托比
Please, Toby.
求你了,托比

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bend [bend]

想一想再看

v. 弯曲,使弯曲,屈服,屈从
n. 弯曲,弯

 
previously ['pri:vju:sli]

想一想再看

adv. 先前,在此之前

 
basement ['beismənt]

想一想再看

n. 根基,地下室
n.(新英格兰)特别

联想记忆
privilege ['privilidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 特权,特别恩典,基本人权,荣幸
vt.

联想记忆
dramatic [drə'mætik]

想一想再看

adj. 戏剧性的,引人注目的,给人深刻印象的

联想记忆
stress [stres]

想一想再看

n. 紧张,压力
v. 强调,着重

 
replica ['replikə]

想一想再看

n. 复制品

联想记忆
grave [greiv]

想一想再看

n. 坟墓,墓穴
adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄

 
prescription [pris'kripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 药方,对策,开处方

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。