手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 国土安全 > 国土安全第四季 > 正文

国土安全第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集 卡莉错失难得的感情

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Homeland...

《国土安全》前情回顾
This man, Saul Berenson, chief of the CIA,
这个人,索尔·贝伦森,中情局局长
will bring us back our brothers.
他将换回我们的兄弟
I've made a fool of my time. You haven't.
我出尽了丑,你没有
People are dead because of it.
人们因为我的错而死
I wanted to be able to see you.
当时就是想见到你
Why? What happened?
怎么了,出什么事了
Dad died last night.
爸爸昨晚去世了
Is there something going on I should know about?
有什么动向能跟我透露下吗
With the Pakistanis?
巴方那边
Not that I know of. Why?
我没听说,怎么了
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Something's up.
肯定有事
I only care about one thing:
我只在乎一件事
getting us safely home, and that includes Peter Quinn.
让我们安全回家,包括彼得·奎恩
He thinks he can find Haissam Haqqani.
他以为自己能找到海赛姆·哈卡尼
We can't do this.
不能这么干
Bomb goes off, they'll know it's you.
炸弹爆炸,他们就知道是你干的
Move the fuck away!
快他妈离开
I can't lose you, Quinn!
我不能失去你,奎恩
Haqqani! Haqqani!
哈卡尼,哈卡尼
Haqqani! Haqqani! Haqqani!
哈卡尼,哈卡尼,哈卡尼
What the fuck?! No, no! No. Look.
操他妈的,别,别,你看
Look who's in the car, Carrie.
你看车里是谁,卡莉
His razor.
他的剃刀
Okay.
Can't throw it out.
不能扔掉
Then don't.
那就别扔
Stupid, right?
有点傻吧
I don't want to throw any of these out.
我什么都不想扔掉
I don't want him to be gone.
真不希望他走
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
还行
No.
不好
It was bad over there, huh?
那边不顺利吧
It was horrible.
很糟糕
Maybe you need to get some help.
也许你需要帮助
I have to ask. You taking your meds?
我必须问问,你一直在吃药吗
Yeah. I'm walking the line.
吃着,一直没停
That's good.
很好
Can't blame it on that.
不能怪那个
Blame what?
怪什么
I got this.
我去吧
Carrie.
卡莉
Hello.
你好
Aren't you gonna ask me in?
不请我进去吗
Um, the baby's sleeping.
孩子在睡觉
And I'm, uh, sorry about your father.
你父亲的事我很遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
Is there somewhere we can talk?
能找个地方谈谈吗
I'm looking for Peter Quinn.
我在找彼得·奎恩
Haven't seen him.
没见着他
Heard from him?
有他消息吗
Nope.
没有
That's it?
就这些
For all I know, he's still in Islamabad.
我只知道他还在伊斯兰堡
Doing what?
在干嘛
Hunting Haissam Haqqani.
追杀海赛姆·哈卡尼
I presume you were briefed on that.
我以为你听过汇报了
I presumed he'd come to his senses,
我是以为他已经恢复了理智
especially with Haqqani back in the tribal areas.
何况哈卡尼也回到了部落区
Is that true?
是吗
Is that where Haqqani is?
哈卡尼回去了吗
Enjoying the full protection of the Pakistan Armed Forces.
有巴武装部队的全方位保护
Untouchable.
触不可及
Pretty much.
差不多
But we take him out first chance we get, right?
但我们一有机会就会干掉他,对吧
Right.
没错
Well, I, for one, am looking forward to that day.
嗯,我个人还是很期待那一天的
We all are, but until then...
我们都一样,但在那之前
What?
怎么
One adapts to the terrain.
人都得顺应局势
Meaning?
什么意思
Meaning we get through
意思是采取任何行动前
the Congressional hearings before we do anything else.
我们都要先召开国会听证会
Well, I want to know the minute you hear from Peter.
希望你一有彼得的消息就通知我
If I hear from him.
如果我有消息的话
I'll see myself out.
不用送了
Washington has repeatedly exploited Pakistan
华盛顿一直反复压榨巴基斯坦
and interfered in our affairs.
并干涉我们的内政
No self-respecting state can accept such dictates,
任何有自尊的国家都无法接受这种行径
not even from a superpower.
即便对方是超级大国
It's a stain on our honor.
这是我国的污点
If they want to break relations with us,
如果他们想与我方断交
I say good riddance.
我认为这是个解脱
A career official in the Foreign Ministry,
过去几天,外交部专职官员
Tasneem Qureishi has emerged
塔斯尼姆·库雷希
in the last few days as a leading...
作为代表频频出现于...
You're gonna drive yourself crazy.
你会把自己逼疯的
I wish it would just happen already.
真希望视频已经流出了
Maybe it never will.
也许永远不会
Sitting at Haqqani's side on a leash.
我像狗一样被栓在哈卡尼身边
Of course he'll release the video.
他当然会放出那段视频
Then there is nothing you can do about it.
那你对此也无能为力
Fuck this.
去他妈的
Wait and see, Saul.
等等看吧,索尔
People might be more understanding than you think.
人们也许比你想的更宽容
Aaron Gage didn't waste any time
亚伦·盖奇真是一分钟都不浪费
sending over a severance package.
立马就把解雇补偿金送来了
With a check for a year's salary.
还有一年的薪水支票
That buys you a lot of time to decide what you want to do next.
这让你有更多时间考虑接下来要干什么
I know what I want to do next, goddamn it.
我知道我接下来想做什么,该死
I want back in, want to make this right.
我想回去,我想把这事搞定
Baby, that's not gonna happen.
宝贝,这是不可能的
Gonna get in the shower.
我得去洗澡了
I'm late for my meeting.
开会要迟到了
Is that Franny?
这是弗兰妮吗
Oh. You know her?
你认得她
Sure. We see her all the time with Frank.
当然,弗兰克经常带她一起来
Where's he been lately?
他最近去哪了
Oh, no.
不会吧
Yeah. It was sudden.
是啊,很突然
Ah, damn.
该死
You were park friends?
你们是公园里结识的朋友吗
Yeah.
Yeah.
没错
You must be Carrie.
你一定是卡莉了
How'd you...?
你怎么...
Frank talked about you a bunch.
弗兰克经常说起你
Oh. No kidding.
不是吧
I'm Billy. Hi.
我是比利,你好
He was crazy about her, you know.
他非常爱她
Well, he was the closest thing she had to a father.
他对她来说就像父亲
Or mother, for that matter.
某种程度上,也像母亲
He knew you'd come back for her.
他知道你会回来照顾她的
He said that?
他说的吗
Oh, yeah.
是啊
I know you had troubles at first,
我知道你一开始觉得很困难
which my wife did, too, so we talked on that.
我妻子以前也是这样,所以我们聊起了这事
Really?
是吗
But Frank always said,
不过弗兰克总是说
"That girl's made of strong stuff.
"我这女儿非常坚强"
"She'll get better.
"她会好起来的"
She'll be here for Fran."
"她会回来照顾弗兰的"
Boy, he really shared.
天,他还真是什么都说啊
Looks like he was right.
看来他是对的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks for telling me that.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Is there a service?
有追悼会吗
Tomorrow.
明天
Thank you.
谢谢
Look who showed up.
看看谁来了
Carrie.
卡莉
What is this?
这什么情况
I saw the obituary. I had to come.
我看到了讣告,我必须来
You have a lot of nerve.
你还真有脸啊
I wanted to be here.
我想来
Why? You haven't been here for 15 years.
为什么,你都15年没来过了
Carrie... No, no, no.
卡莉,不不不
No, you don't get to play grieving wife all of a sudden.
你别想突然冒出来扮演悲情遗孀
Would you calm down?
你能冷静点吗
Maggie says you have a daughter.
麦琪说你生了个女儿
I'd love to meet her.
我想见见她
Too bad.
别想了
Really?
真的吗
You're not in our lives.
你不在我们生活的一部分
Look, I made a hard decision a long time ago,
很久以前我做了一个艰难的决定
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry a thousand times.
要我道歉多少次都可以
You know what this is called? Too little, too late.
你知道这叫什么吗,追悔莫及
So that's it?
所以就这样了吗
Should I just get back in my car and drive away
我是不是应该开车走人
and never darken your door again? That sounds good.
再也别来你家打扰你,这主意好
Not to me. I'd like to make amends.
我不觉得,我想补偿你们
Get out. Excuse me.
出去,喂
This is my house. Fine. Then we're leaving,
这是我的房子,好,那我们走
'cause we're not spending another second with this woman.
我们不想和这女人再多处一秒
If that's what you want.
如果你希望如此
Yeah, that's what I want!
是,我要的就是这个
No. Hold on! Mom!
不,等等,妈
What are you doing? No. Let her go.
你干什么,别,让她走
She's my mom, too. Fuck her!
她也是我妈妈,滚她妈的
You don't get to speak for both of us.
你不能代表我们两个人
Good going.
走得真快
Now we won't see her for another 15 years.
现在我们又要15年见不到她了
Works for me.
我觉得挺好的
Saul.
索尔
Joe, how are you?
乔,你好吗
I'm well. Come on in.
很好,进来吧
Right there.
坐这边
Nice to have you back on American soil.
很高兴你能回到美国领土
What an ordeal.
真是折磨人
You have no idea.
你想象不到的
I do though.
我知道
I've been reading your debrief.
我一直在看你的报告
I think I know why you're here.
我知道你来这里的原因
Okay.
是吗
Wondering how we're gonna play this.
你想知道接下来我们怎么做
Well, I wish I had good news for you.
我也希望能有好消息给你
I was hardly expecting good news.
我没指望有什么好消息
Still,
不过
with Lockhart on the ropes, I was hoping
考虑到目前洛克哈特处境堪忧
we could get you back in the ring.
我希望让你回来
Doesn't have to be as director, Joe.
不一定非得是局长,乔
Give me a division, a station.
给我一个部门,或者情报站
I'll take anything.
什么都行
The video is the problem, Saul. Once it's out there...
问题是那盘录像,索尔,一旦被人看到
I officially become persona non grata.
我将被列为不受欢迎的人
It would derail any confirmation hearing before it got started.
这会扰乱所有未开始的审议听证会
Any idea why Haqqani hasn't put it up on the Internet yet?
知道为什么哈卡尼还没把录像传到网上吗
None.
不知道
I need to ask you something about that.
关于这个,我需要问你一些事
Off the record.
私下问你
Sure.
I thought you hated her.
我以为你恨她
I thought so, too.
我也是这么以为的
But she's the only mother I have.
但我只剩她这个母亲了
So she turns on the charm, and you're ready to forgive her?
所以她一张开双臂,你就准备原谅她了吗
Not forgive her... exactly.
准确地说,不是原谅她
She walked out on us.
她抛弃了我们
What kind of person does that?
什么样的人会做出那种事
Well... you.
你啊
No. No, that is not the same thing.
不不,不一样
It's not? I was always coming back,
不一样吗,我会回来
I was in touch, and I had reasons.
我们一直有联系,而且我有苦衷
I'm sure she had a reason.
我相信她也有苦衷
We know the reason.
我们都知道她的"苦衷"
It's just too much, you know?
我快受不了了
I'm...
我...
I'm sick about Dad.
爸爸的事让我很难过
Islamabad was a mind fuck.
还有伊斯兰堡那个操蛋的地方
I can't deal with her, too.
我也受不了她
We don't even know where she is.
我们都不知道她在哪
She didn't leave a number?
她没留个电话号码吗
When would she have left a number?
她哪有时间留号码
You had a fucking pitchfork out.
你他妈的恨不得把她叉出门
He had to have popcorn,
他看电影的时候一定要吃爆米花
soda and Sno-Caps at the movies.
喝苏打水,配巧克力糖
Jigsaw puzzles no less than 3,000 pieces.
拼图要三千块以上的才愿意玩
And watching every single Orioles game,
金莺队的每一场比赛他都会去看
yelling at them to "Stop stinking up the diamond."
还朝他们大吼, "别再玷污球场了"
These were some of Dad's favorite things.
这些是爸爸他最喜欢做的一些事情
Extremes, of course, because...
当然,是有些极端
because that's who he was.
但他就是这样的人
He loved me and my sister like that.
用这样的方式爱着我和我的妹妹
Like crazy.
爱得痴狂
He had demons, everyone here knows that,
他心中有恶魔,这里的每个人都知道
but he lived with them.
但他与之共处
And he taught me how to live with them.
他教会了我如何与之共处
This past year, he helped me with my daughter.
过去的这一年,他替我照顾我女儿
He took care of her.
他悉心照料她
He loved her with that same...
他用我做不到的疯狂方式
crazy love when I couldn't.
爱着我的女儿
I don't think Franny will remember him.
弗兰妮可能不会记得他
But I'm taking over now, dad.
但现在我来接手了,爸爸
And I'll remember for her.
我会替她记着你
If everyone could please turn
请大家翻到
to page 48 in their hymnals.
赞美诗第四十八页
Hi.
你好
Hey.
你好
Excuse me. Excuse me.
不好意思
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
谢天谢地
God, I was so worried about you.
我之前很担心你
Things were worrisome there for a while.
有段时间情况比较恶劣
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
挺好的
How did you get out of there?
你怎么从那里离开的
German intelligence was helpful.
德国情报组织帮了我
Astrid?
阿斯特丽德
Yeah.
没错
I hid out for a while,
我藏了一段时间
hoping for another chance at Haqqani,
想找机会干掉哈卡尼
but he was gone.
但是他已经走了
I'm not sorry, Quinn.
我不替你感到遗憾,奎恩
Yeah, I get that.
我知道
I had a chance at him, too.
我之前也有机会干掉他
Right after.
就在那之后
He stood up out of the sunroof suddenly,
他突然从天窗里站起来
waving to the crowd.
向人群挥手
I was moving on him, but...
我朝他走去,可是
Khan stopped me.
汗阻止了我
Jesus, Carrie.
天呐,卡莉
Now you know how I felt.
现在你知道我的感受了
Yeah, well, anyway, that's all over now.
总之,这一切都结束了
Hopefully.
但愿吧
What's that mean?
为什么这么说
Dar Adal came looking for you.
达尔·阿德尔来找过你
When? Yesterday.
什么时候,昨天
Any idea why?
知道原因吗
He didn't say.
他没说
Personally, I'd stay away from that motherfucker.
是我的话,我会离那个混蛋远点
Oh, I plan to.
我就是这么打算的
Good.
那就好
Who knew dad had so many friends?
谁想过爸爸居然有这么多朋友
Who's that?
那是谁
Oh, he's one of mine, from work.
他是我的同事
Quinn.
奎恩
Don't think I ever heard you mention him before.
我以前好像没听你提起过他
I don't think I ever have.
我是没提起过他
Well, he and Franny seem to have hit it off.
他和弗兰妮看上去挺合得来的
Can I borrow him for a minute?
我能借用他一分钟吗
Course.
没问题
What'd you find out?
你发现什么了
Crocker swears up and down
克洛克发誓说
there was no engagement with Islamabad of any kind.
这事和伊斯兰堡没有任何关系
What about an overture to Haqqani?
那有关哈卡尼的提议呢
He calls that "unthinkable."
他说那是"无法想象的"
"Political suicide."
"政治自杀"
How does he explain Dar Adal on the ground, then?
那他又怎么解释达尔·阿德尔的事情
He doesn't. What do you mean?
他没解释,什么意思
I mentioned no names.
我没有提到任何名字
For now, you and me are as big as this club gets, okay?
这事现在就我们俩知道,行吗
Okay. Not even Quinn.
行,连奎恩都不能知道
He'd go ballistic if he knew.
如果他知道了会发飙的
Absolutely sure it was Dar Adal in that car?
你确定在车里的是达尔·阿德尔
It was him, all right.
我很确定
Okay.
好吧
I'll do some more digging.
我会再做些调查的
Am I interrupting?
我打扰到你们了吗
No. Not at all.
完全没有
How'd your dad feel about Irish whiskey?
你爸爸喜欢爱尔兰威士忌吗
Nice.
他挺喜欢的
I mean, I'm learning so much about my dad that I never knew.
有很多我爸的事我以前都不知道
Like what?
比如说
Like he was arrested on the mall, protesting the Iraq War.
比如他曾因为游行反对伊拉克战争在商场被捕
Six times.
足足六次
I seem to recall that.
我好像记得这件事
You do?
你记得
All his letters were forwarded to me. Remember?
他写的那些信都被转给我了,记得吗
What letters? Hundreds he wrote to George Tenet,
什么信,他给乔治·特尼特写了几百封信
demanding you be reassigned home from Baghdad.
要求把你从巴格达调回来
You never told me that.
你从没跟我说起过
Hello, all.
大家好
Hey. Look who's a nice guy.
真是个大好人
I would have come earlier.
我不应该这么晚才到的
I was in a marathon meeting with my lawyers.
我跟我那帮律师开了个冗长的会
That's fun.
很好玩吧
Barrel of monkeys.
一群猴子
Anyway...
总之...
my wife made a lasagna.
这是我太太做的千层面
I know-- who wants lasagna at 10:00 at night?
我明白,晚上十点谁吃千层面呢
I do.
我吃
Thanks.
谢谢
Sorry about your dad.
很遗憾你父亲去世了
Hey, join us.
一起坐坐吧
Yeah, take a chair.
对,坐一会
Okay.
好吧
Whiskey?
喝威士忌吗
I would love a beer.
有啤酒就好了
Oh, there's some inside.
屋子里有
Forget it. I'll have what you're having.
算了,你喝什么我就喝什么吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Cheers, everybody. Cheers.
大家干杯,干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯,干杯
I'm gonna go check on Franny.
我去看看弗兰妮
So... that's done.
终于结束了
Tired?
很累吧
Yeah, wrung out.
是的,精疲力竭
Were you there, too?
你当时也在吗
Pakistan? Yeah.
巴基斯坦吗,是的
I've never seen Carrie so thrown after a job.
从没见卡莉完成一项任务后如此放松
A lot went wrong.
出了很多事
Hi, sweet girl.
小美人
Everything okay?
一切都好吧
Yeah, I NyQuil'd her.
是的,给她喂了安眠药
Just kidding. She's fine.
开玩笑的,她没事
Ready?
走吗
Ready.
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Well, it was nice meeting you.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Franny took a shine to you.
弗兰妮很喜欢你
Yeah. We made friends.
是啊,我们是朋友了
You've been quiet.
你今天可不怎么爱说话
Thinking.
在想事情
About?
想什么
This.
这个
What do you mean?
什么意思
Being home.
待在家里
Being away from all that.
远离那一切
Yeah.
是啊
Normal life.
正常的生活
Yeah.
是的
Feels good.
感觉很好
Just... laughing, you know?
可以简单地笑,你懂的
Yeah.
是的
Tonight was fun.
今晚很高兴
God, is that awful?
这话太不近人情了
No. Not at all.
不是的
It was sad, but...
很难过,不过...
fun.
很开心
Quinn, I'll just fuck it up.
奎恩,我会搞砸的
No, you won't. I will.
不会的,我会的
I do.
肯定会
I know how this goes.
我知道接下来会怎样
It ends badly.
结局会很惨
Till it doesn't.
会有转机的
Come on, you know my shit.
得了,你知道我的破事
You know mine.
你也知道我的
But you don't have my condition.
但你没患我的病
I've seen you... at your worst.
我见过你最糟的情况
You should be heading for the hills.
你应该离我越远越好
Look, Islamabad was ugly.
伊斯兰堡的事很糟糕
It was a black hole,
那里是黑洞
and I don't want anything like that in my life ever again.
而我再也不希望跟那种日子有一丝联系
I want to get out and stay out.
我想退出,不再回头
Yeah.
是啊
But I can't do it on my own.
但我自己做不到
I've learned that.
我已经吸取教训了
Well, I haven't exactly been helpful.
我一直也没帮什么忙
But you could be.
但你可以帮
You want out, too.
你也想退出
We get out together.
我们一起离开
Well, you think about it, Carrie.
你考虑一下,卡莉
You don't even know where she lives.
你都不知道她住在哪里
Missouri plates. I saw the tag number.
密苏里州车牌,我记下了车牌号
And?
然后呢
I'll have her address in an hour.
一小时内就能查到她住哪里
You're just gonna show up?
你不打声招呼就过去吗
That's what she did.
她也没打招呼就来了
And you kicked her out.
然后你把她赶出去了
I want her to look me in the eye and explain herself.
我要她看着我的眼睛,好好跟我解释
Can she stay?
她能留下来吗
I got her.
我带着吧
It's a long drive.
但路程很远啊
I don't want to leave her again.
我不想再丢下她
Babies and road trips, bad mix.
婴儿可不适合长途旅行
Are you sure that's okay?
你确定这不会太麻烦你吗
Positive.
确定
It's only a couple days.
就几天而已
I could use some time to think.
我倒确实需要些思考的时间
Okay.
好了
Bye, sweetheart.
再见,宝贝
Say bye-bye.
说再见
Bye-bye, Mommy.
妈妈,再见
Douche bag.
混球
Asshole.
混蛋
Hey, welcome back.
欢迎回来
Thanks.
谢了
Just in time.
时间刚好
For the holidays.
赶上过节了
For the next thing.
赶上下一项任务了
Group's been looking for you.
组织在到处找你
Yeah, I lost my phone.
我电话丢了
Fuck off.
别他妈瞎扯了
Or maybe I took a hammer to it.
也可能是我喝多了
We got a location on three high-value IS targets
我们找到了三个重要的"伊斯兰国"抓捕对象
in some fortified shit hole in Aleppo,
就躲在阿勒颇的某个防空洞内
and a very narrow window before they fuck off again.
必须在他们逃跑前行动
And?
然后呢
We fly tomorrow night.
明晚出发
Without me.
别算上我
Hey, group orders: all hands,no exceptions.
组织下令,全员配合,无一例外
I quit the group, Rob.
我退出组织了,罗博
Since when?
什么时候
Since right now, I guess.
就此刻吧
Stop fucking around.
别他妈闹了
Shit, shower, shave, and let's go.
收拾一下,跟我走
No, I'm serious.
我说真的
I'm out.
我不干了
Moved on.
有新开始了
To what?
开始什么
You care?
你在乎吗
Not really.
不在乎
I just care about you showing up to the airframe tomorrow.
你明晚出现在机场,这才是我关心的
Can't do it.
去不了
You want me to take a new guy on this?
你想让我带新人出这种任务吗
He's got to learn sometime.
要给新人学习机会嘛
Peter.
彼得
My estimation,
据我估计
we're 20% less likely to pull this off without you.
没有你,完成任务的可能性降低20%
20% more likely to lose guys.
损失人手的可能性增加20%
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Right.
好吧
Then this is your job.
那这就是你的任务了
Let's hope we get this done without you
希望没有你协助,我们能照样完成任务
and you don't have to deliver any of those.
这样你就不必送噩耗给我们的家人了
Happy holidays.
节日快乐
Hi. Can I help you?
你好,有什么能帮你的
I'm looking for Ellen.
我找埃伦
She's at work already.
她去上班了
Um... at school?
在学校吗
Yeah. Jefferson.
对,在杰弗逊
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm a friend.
一个朋友
I can come back.
我回头再来吧
Okay.
好的
Um, I'm kind of late myself...
我要迟到了...
Oh, sure. Sure. Yeah.
对,我该走了,是
Okay.
好吧
Can you look after her for a minute?
能帮我照看她一会吗
Okay, sure.
没问题
Carrie.
卡莉
Hi.
你好
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I drove.
我开车过来的
All night.
开了一晚上
I went to your house.
我去了你家
Did you?
是吗
There was a boy there.
屋里有个男孩
He told me where to find you.
他告诉我到这找你
Tim.
蒂姆
Who is he?
他是谁
Your brother.
你弟弟
Half-brother.
同母异父
So you left your children to go have more children?
所以你抛弃孩子去生更多孩子吗
Sorry, that was...
抱歉,这话...
What I deserve.
说得没错
You have to go.
你得走了
Can we meet at 3:30?
我们三点半见行吗
At the house?
在家里
Sure.
Hey, let's go.
进去吧
It's not exactly Walter's.
不是沃尔特了
Out of business, huh?
倒闭了吗
Walter retired.
沃尔特关门了
It's now a Pain Quotidien.
现在是"每日灵粮"加盟店了
Things change.
物是人非
Things go to shit.
物屎人非吧
Yeah. How are the waffles?
没错,华夫饼怎么样
Not bad.
还不赖
I heard you met with Crocker.
我听说你和克洛克见面了
I did.
Well, what about?
谈了些什么
Damage assessment.
损害评估的事
And?
怎么样
Two torpedoes in my side, taking on water.
两颗鱼雷对准了我,随时准备发射
Lockhart's resignation will be on the president's desk
下周末,洛克哈特就会把辞职信
by the end of next week.
交给总统
So I hear.
我听说了
What if I told you
如果我可以
I can put your name back on the short list to replace him?
提名你替代他的职位,你说怎么样
I'd say you were having a major senior moment.
我觉得你肯定老年痴呆了
What's that?
这是什么
It's the video of you and Haqqani.
你和哈卡尼的视频
I've been assured it's the only copy.
保证这是唯一一份
But even if it isn't,
就算不是
I've been assured it'll never be released.
也保证绝不会外传
Don't look so shocked.
别这么惊讶
We have to see events for what they are.
我们得看看他们有多大能耐
Good morning.
早上好
Can I get you gentlemen started with anything?
两位先生想点些什么吗
Coffee?
咖啡
Can we have a minute? Take your time.
待会儿行吗,请随意
What have you done to get this?
你做了什么才拿到手的
It's not what I've done. It's what I got in return.
别管我做了什么,重要的是我有何回报
What have you done?
你怎么拿到手的
I reached out to Haqqani.
我联系了哈卡尼
I told him I'd take his name off the kill list
我答应把他从追杀名单上勾掉
in exchange for a commitment
只要他同意
not to harbor terrorists in Afghanistan.
不保护阿富汗的恐怖分子
He's the fucking terrorist.
他就是他妈的恐怖分子
Is he?
是吗
He just massacred 36 Americans.
他屠杀了36个美国人
Menachem Begin killed
梅纳赫姆·贝京(以色列前总理)
91 British soldiers at the King David Hotel
在当总理以前也曾在大卫王酒店
before becoming prime minister.
杀过91名英国士兵
You know what this conversation is?
你知道你在干什么吗
Sedition.
煽动叛乱
Saul,
索尔
steady.
淡定
Well, it's wrong.
这样不好
Just plain wrong.
一点也不好
In the two months since we handed over combat operations in Helmand,
我们移交赫尔曼德省作战指挥权两个月内
the Taliban has reclaimed district centers in all but one city.
塔利班便重占了除一个城市外的所有区域中心
Haqqani will be in Kabul by Christmas.
哈卡尼圣诞节会抵达喀布尔
Well, what makes you think he'll keep his word?
凭什么认为他会守信
Why anyone keeps their word.
为什么人要守信
Because it's in their self-interest.
因为对自己有好处
Plus...
而且
he offered a show of good faith.
他还演了出诚信大戏
And let's face it,
这就是现实
not every choice we make is blessed with moral clarity.
不一定每一个决定都黑白分明
Especially in our business.
更何况干我们这行的
What's that line?
那话怎么说来着
"We are the no-men of no-man's-land."
我们是丛林世界中的野蛮人
Come back.
回来吧
Lead us.
带领我们
The agency is waiting for you with open arms.
局里非常欢迎你回来
Quinn.
奎恩
Hi.
Hey.
There's a rumor you're in Missouri.
传说你在密苏里州
Yeah.
是的
I found out where my mom is.
我找到了我妈妈住的地方
And drove there.
然后就一口气开过去了
It's out of the blue, I know. Um...
这很突然,我知道
I should have called you.
我应该给你打电话的
It's just been a whirlwind.
只是一切都发生得太快了
How are you?
你怎么样了
I'm wondering about you.
我一直在想你
Yeah.
我知道
Um, we should talk, obviously.
很显然我们需要谈谈
You want me to join you? I could fly out.
希望我过去陪你吗,我可以飞过去
Uh, no, no.
不,不用
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, I'm kind of in the middle of something.
是的,我有些事情要处理
I have a brother, it turns out.
我发现我有个弟弟
What?
什么
Yeah. See, I...
是的,听着,我...
I have a lot to deal with.
我现在要面对的事情很多
I can't think about anything else right now.
一时顾不上想别的
Hey, look, if it's a no, just say.
听我说,如果你想拒绝,直说就是
It's not. I... I just...
不是的,我只是...
I've been dealing with this other stuff.
我一直在想我妈这件事
No problem.
没关系
God, look at me, Quinn.
老天,看看我,奎恩
I'm on a crazy road trip like my dad used to take.
我像我爸一样疯子似的就开车出来
I'm no good for you.
我和你不合适
Or anyone else.
对谁都不合适
So it is a no.
那还是拒绝
I didn't say that.
我并没那样说
Don't pressure me, okay?
别给我压力,好吗
Okay.
好的
Look, I got to go. Um...
听我说,我得挂了
I'll be back in a few days. We'll talk then.
我几天后就回去,我们到时候再谈
Right.
好的
Bye.
再见
Hydrangeas.
绣球花
Your dad.
你爸爸总爱说
"They'll take all your water, but they're worth it."
"它们会把你的水都抢走,不过很值得"
So should I be bracing to meet Tim's father?
我该准备好见蒂姆的父亲吗
No.
不用
He left before the baby was born.
他在孩子出生前就离开了
And how old is Tim? He's 14, 15?
蒂姆多大了,十四还是十五岁
15.
十五
Why didn't you just...
你为什么不直接
tell us you were pregnant?
告诉我们你怀孕了
I couldn't.
我做不到
But you could just vanish?
那你就能做到直接消失吗
It's hard to explain.
这很难解释
Well, how about you try.
解释一下试试看
I guess I wasn't very good at being married.
我猜我并不适合结婚
You mean you weren't very good at being married to dad.
你是说你不适合和爸爸结婚
To anyone.
和任何人都不适合
I don't get it.
我不明白
Let's go inside.
我们进去说吧
Did dad know?
爸爸知道吗
Not about Tim's father, no.
他不知道蒂姆的父亲
Wh-What do you mean, not about Tim's father?
你这是什么意思,不知道蒂姆的父亲
There were others?
还有其他人吗
Yeah. There were others.
是的,还有其他人
How did I not know about this?
我怎么不知道
Dad never said a word.
爸爸一个字都没说过
He was loyal like that.
他就是那么忠于我
He'd forgive me, and then I'd...
他原谅我,然后我...
go out and do it all over again.
又出去重蹈覆辙
Until it ruined us.
直到把我们毁掉
He always said that-that you left because of him.
他一直说你离开是因为他
Because he was too impossible to live with.
是因为他太难相处
No.
不是的
I mean, it wasn't easy.
说起来那并不容易
It was a circus at times-- you know that.
有时会乱成一锅粥,你知道的
Yeah.
是的
But I broke it apart.
但是我毁了一切
I got pregnant and...
我怀孕了,然后...
couldn't face up to what I'd done.
无颜面对我做的事
Uh, so don't blame him.
所以不要怪他
Blame him? Blame him?
怪他,怪他
No, I-I don't.
不,我没有
Good.
很好
He stayed. You're the one who let me down.
他留在我身边,你才是让我失望的那个人
Right when I needed you the most, by the way.
而且就在我最需要你的时候
What's that mean?
这是什么意思
I got sick.
我生病了
Like dad. The first month of college.
和爸爸一样的病,上大学第一个月
And then a professor walked me into the E.R.,
一个教授把我送到急诊室
and then I'm on a psych ward,
接着我就被丢进了精神病院
and then I'm in a room-- just me and a mattress
关在一间小房子里,只有我和床垫
and a cage on the window.
还有窗户上的铁栏杆
Oh, my God.
天啊
All I wanted was my mom.
我想要的只是我的母亲
And you were not there. You were nowhere.
你却不在我身边,连个人影都不见
How do you not call?
你怎么连个电话都不打
How do you not send a fucking Christmas card?
为什么连他妈的一张圣诞贺卡都不肯寄
I always meant to get in touch,
我一直都想联系你
but I couldn't say what I'd done.
但做过的那些事让我实在没脸去找你
I'd hurt so many people already.
我已经伤害了很多人了
I just had to stop.
我必须停下
I had to stop and do one...
我必须放开过去
right thing.
珍惜眼前
Focus on Tim.
照顾蒂姆
And so I did.
就是这样
I have to go.
我要走了
Are you ok?
你还好吗
I've always thought that being bipolar
我一直以为患有躁郁症
meant that you couldn't be with people.
意味着没法和别人共处
Not for the long haul,
无法长久地相处
'cause they'll up and leave you, soon enough.
因为他们迟早会受不了,离你而去
No.
Well, that's what I've thought.
我就是这么以为的
All this time.
一直以来都是
It's not true. Please believe that.
不是这样的,你要相信
I don't even know if that's possible anymore.
我根本不知道将来还有没有可能
It's possible.
当然可能
Quinn.
奎恩
The number you have dialed has been changed,
你所拨打的号码已变更
disconnected, or is no longer in service.
关机,或不在服务区
The number you have dialed has been changed, disconnected, or is...
你所拨打的号码已变更,关机,或...
I'm unreachable at the moment.
我不方便接电话
Please leave a message.
请留言
Where is he? Where's Quinn?
他在哪,奎恩在哪
All right, put those with the M4s.
把这堆跟M4放在一起
Next to the generator, over there.
放发电机旁边,在那边
Who's the new guy?
新来的是谁
Dale.
戴尔
I'm going. You're not.
你不用去了,我来
What?
什么
Take these.
这些给你
This is fucked up.
真是操蛋
Yeah.
就是这样
Take them.
拿着
A call back would've been nice.
为什么连个电话都不回
You were the one who was supposed to be in touch with me.
你从彼得那得到信息之后
After you heard from Peter.
应该主动跟我联系
Where is he?
他在哪
Not out here.
不在这
Where is he?
他在哪
I imagine somewhere on the Turkish border by now,
他现在应该在土耳其边境附近
about to cross over into Syria.
即将过境进入叙利亚
I need to speak to him. Impossible.
我要跟他谈谈,不可能
Don't give me that bullshit.
别跟我扯皮
If he's on a mission, there's a way to reach him.
如果是执行任务的话,肯定有办法联系
Actually, there's not.
偏偏就是没有
They went dark a little over an hour ago.
他们一个多小时前进入盲区
I was just on the phone to Ops 4.
我刚刚就在和4号外勤通话
When do they check in next?
下次连线是什么时候
They don't.
不会有下次
What do you mean?
你什么意思
The mission is open-ended.
这是次开放式任务
They're responsible for their own extraction.
撤离方案由他们自行制定
From Syria?
从叙利亚撤出
From Iraq, most likely.
最有可能是从伊拉克
I need to speak to Quinn.
我要和奎恩说话
And I said no.
我说了,不行
I saw you in Islamabad.
我在伊斯兰堡看见你了
In the backseat of an SUV with Haissam Haqqani.
和海赛姆·哈卡尼一起坐在车后座上
What are you playing at, Carrie?
你到底想搞什么,卡莉
I call it give me what I fucking want.
把我他妈想要的告诉我
You're not listening. I can't.
你没听明白吗,我不能给你
I will leave here and go straight to The Washington Post.
那我就直接去找华盛顿邮报
No, you won't.
你不会的
Watch me.
等着瞧啊
You might consider talking to Saul before you do.
你最好在此之前跟索尔谈谈
He'd explain to you what's at stake here.
他会跟你解释清楚其中利害
I know what's at stake.
我很清楚其中利害
You make a deal with Haqqani, you dishonor every officer,
你跟哈卡尼谈条件,你对不起大使馆里
every soldier at the embassy who died at his hands.
所有命丧他手的人员和士兵
Saul would spit in your face.
索尔肯定会骂你个狗血喷头
Ask him yourself.
你自己问他

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stain [stein]

想一想再看

n. 污点,瑕疵,染料,着色剂
v. 玷污,弄

 
shave [ʃeiv]

想一想再看

n. 修面,刮胡子
vt. 修面,剃,擦过,消

 
debrief [di'bri:f]

想一想再看

vt. 向 ... 询问情况,汇报情况

联想记忆
terrain ['terein]

想一想再看

n. 地带,地域,地形

联想记忆
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
intelligence [in'telidʒəns]

想一想再看

n. 理解力,智力
n. 情报,情报工作,情报

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
protection [prə'tekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 保护,防卫

联想记忆
demanding [di'mændiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 要求多的,吃力的

 
generator ['dʒenəreitə]

想一想再看

n. 发电机,发生器

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。