手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《吸血鬼日记》 > 吸血鬼日记第一季 > 正文

吸血鬼日记第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第13集 回忆里的故事

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"

《吸血鬼日记》前情回顾
For over a century, I have lived in secret
一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着
until now.
直到现在
I know the risk. But I have to know her.
我知道很危险,但我必须要认识她
Elena she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜,她和凯瑟琳长得一模一样
You have no idea of the future I have planned for us.
你不知道我为我们计划了怎样的未来
You, me, and Damon.
你,我,还有达蒙
Our love for Katherine wasn't real, Damon.
我们对凯瑟琳的爱并不是真的,达蒙
Katherine never compelled me. I knew everything.
凯瑟琳从没控制过我的意识,我什么都知道
It was real for me.
对我来说是真的
I'm going to bring her back.
我要让她重返人世
Tell me how to get into the tomb.
告诉我怎么进到古墓里去
The grimoire. Where is it?
找那本魔法书,书在哪
Check the journal. Jonathan Gilbert's.
在日记里面,乔纳森·吉尔伯特的
Can I borrow your ancestor's journal?
我能借用一下你祖先的日记吗
I gave it to my history teacher.
我把日记给历史老师了
Alaric saltzman. Damon.
阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼,达蒙
So the grimoire...That was Emily's, right?
那本魔法书,是艾米莉的对吧
That's what you need to reverse the spell?
要想破处咒语,必须要那本书
I told Damon that I'd help him get Katherine back.
我告诉达蒙我会帮他救出凯瑟琳
But it was a lie. I can't let him do it.
不过是骗他的,我不能让他这么做
Then don't. And I'll help you. Whatever it takes.
那就别帮他,无论如何我会帮你的
Please!
求求你们
Please, help us!
求求你们帮帮忙
Please, my husband, he's been hurt!
我丈夫,他受伤了
Please help him!
请帮帮他
What are you doing out here in the middle of the night?
你们大半夜的在这儿干什么
It's not safe.
很危险的
No. No, sir.
是的,先生
It's not safe.
的确很危险
And that's how it's done.
就这么简单迅速
What happens to the bodies?
那些尸体怎么办
Well, I'll take them into the woods
我会把他们搬到树林里去
and the other animals will finish them off.
其它动物会把尸体解决掉
Are you sure you're ready for this?
你确定你准备好了吗
I'm ready.
准备好了
I want you to turn me.
我希望你把我变成吸血鬼
When it's time.
时机未到
Kiss me.
吻我
You should get a taste.
你该尝一尝血的味道
Sorry. Don't be.
抱歉,不必
Soon you won't be able to get enough.
很快你就会欲罢不能了
Mmm, good morning.
早啊
I could get used to this.
我会渐渐习惯你的问候
Rise and shine, sleepyheads.
太阳晒屁股啦,小懒虫们
Damon! Please! What are you doing?
达蒙,拜托,你干什么呢
Oh, stop being smutty.
别卿卿我我的了
Seriously, get out of here!
说真的,快滚出去
If I see something I haven't seen before,
如果围观到什么新鲜花样
I'll throw a dollar at it. Now listen,
我会掏钱的,听好了
We have some very important business to discuss.
我们有些重要的事要商量一下
And it has to be right now?
非得现在说吗
Well, we have lots to do, now that we're all friends
我们有很多事要做,既然大家都是朋友
and working toward a common goal.
而且目标一致
So, in order to open the tomb,
为了打开古墓
we need to find the journal
我们得找到那本日记
to get the grimoire to open the spells.
拿到魔法书从而解除咒语
First things first since you are Elena Gilbert,
首先,既然你是吉尔伯特家族的
You're on journal duty.
日记的事情就由你来负责
Since when am I helping?
怎么我也在计划内了
Well, Stefan's helping,
斯特凡在帮忙
and you've taken up residence in Stefan's bed, ergo...
而既然你们同床共枕,所以...
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
你不需要做任何你不想做的事情
I'll look for it today. Good.
我一会儿去找找看,很好
How do we know that this journal
你怎么知道日记里面
will hold the location of the grimoire?
会写明魔法书的位置
We're really going to take the word of this vampire?
我们真的要相信那个吸血鬼的话吗
Seemed like a dimwit
他似乎是个白痴
In lieu of any other options.
我们没有其它的选择
OK, what exactly is a grimoire, anyway?
好吧,那本魔法书到底是什么东西
It's a witch's cookbook.
是一本女巫的食谱
Every spell that a witch casts
女巫所使用的每一个咒语
is unique unto itself,
都是第一无二的
so every witch would document their work.
所以每个女巫都要记录下自己的咒语
Yeah. Cookbook.
对,就是本食谱
What about our mystery vampire?
那些隐藏在暗处的吸血鬼怎么办
Dimwit obviously wasn't working alone,
那白痴显然不是在孤军奋战
so whoever's out there knows who we are.
我们在明,他们在暗
And I don't like that disadvantage, so...
我可不喜欢这种劣势,所以
Chop, chop.
快点行动起来
You know, I really like this menagethree some team thing.
我真的很喜欢我们3个人的小分队
It's got a bit of a kink to it.
纠缠在一起真带劲儿
Don't screw it up.
别搞砸了
He does have
他真的有
Oh, right, yeah.
差点忘了
Ok.
好吧
Oh! No, come here.
别走,过来
We shouldn't...
我们不应该
What are you doing? Stop it!
你干嘛呢,快停下
Make me.
转化我吧
Yes?
谁啊
Excuse me, Miss Katherine.
打扰了,凯瑟琳小姐
Miss Pearl is here to see you.
珍珠小姐来找你
I'll be down soon.
我马上就下去
Please ask her to wait.
你让她稍候
Thank you, Emily.
谢谢,艾米莉
Fun's over. Hmm, no.
享乐要结束了,不要
It's good to see you, Pearl.
很高兴见到你,珍珠
Perhaps we could talk outside.
我们还是去外面谈吧
Emily, would you please tell Mr. Salvatore
艾米莉,请你告诉塞尔瓦托先生
that I've stepped away?
我出门了
Which one?
哪位塞尔瓦托
Both.
都说一下
How long do you plan on staying with the Salvatores?
你打算跟塞尔瓦托兄弟一起住多久
People talk, Katherine.
凯瑟琳,别人都议论纷纷
You, carrying on with both brothers,
说你同时跟两兄弟交往
doesn't help the situation.
对眼下的局势来说更加不利啊
The Salvatores have been kind to take me in.
塞尔瓦托兄弟好心收留我
As far as everyone here knows,
小镇上的人只知道
I'm a poor orphan girl from Atlanta,
我是亚特兰大来的可怜孤儿
lost her family in the fires.
家人都在火灾中丧生了
A match you lit, no doubt.
毫无疑问,是你点的火
Honey, please be careful.
宝贝,小心点
Honorary Fell came by the apothecary yesterday
费尔夫人昨天来过药店
With a case of this elixir.
带来了此种药水
She asked that it be sold at a reduced rate.
她要求将之降价销售
I don't follow. Try it.
我不明白,你试一下
What in hell? Vervain.
怎么会这样,马鞭草
Why is there
这里怎么会
They know.
他们知道了
They're trying to find us,
他们想找到我们
and they're getting crafty about it.
变得越来越精明了
The townspeople ingesting vervain?
镇上的人在服用马鞭草
That's inconvenient.
那可不妙了
It might be time for us to move on again.
或许我们又该换个地方了
No. I like it here.
不,我喜欢这里
I'm not interested in leaving just yet.
我现在还不想离开
Can we go, mama?
我们能走了吗,妈妈
Is something wrong?
发生什么事了吗
Hey, it'me again.
嗨,又是我
Anna. Soccer chick and foosball champion.
安娜,足球女孩和桌球冠军
I'll be at the grill later, if you want,
我待会去酒吧,如果你想
You know, a rematch, or whatever.
重赛,或者别的什么
Who are you calling?
你在给谁打电话
Jeremy Gilbert.
杰里米·吉尔伯特
You're not, like, into him, are you?
你不是喜欢上他了吧
I need him for something. Get over it.
他对我有用,你别多想了
Damn it!
见鬼
Dude, you gotta stop doing that.
老兄,别再犯蠢了
I know. I just I keep forgetting.
我知道,只是我老记不住
You're new.
刚开始都这样
You'll get it.
会习惯的
You found the Gilbert journal?
你找到吉尔伯特的日记了
Does that look like the Gilbert journal?
这看起来像吉尔伯特的日记吗
Well, it's old and musty,
看上去很旧又有点发霉
And how am I supposed to know the difference?
我怎么知道有什么差别
I don't know, I figured maybe, just maybe,
我不知道,我想大概,只是大概
You've been paying a little bit of attention since we met.
自我们认识以来,你都不怎么关注这些事情
You know, you don't have to talk down to me.
你说话不必带着鄙视的口气
I'm not stupid.
我不笨
Here.
拿着
Drink.
喝了
I don't want you getting itchy around the witch.
我不想你被那个女巫看出破绽
She can sense if you're weak.
如果你很虚弱,她会发现的
When can we go hunting again?
我们什么时候能再出去猎食
This tastes old. I want fresh blood.
冷冻的口感不好,我想喝新鲜的
When we get that tomb open,
墓打开之后
you can kill anyone you want.
你想喝谁的血都行
For now, just stay focused on Bonnie
现在你就集中精力看好邦妮
While I try to get the journal back from Jeremy's teacher.
我去杰里米老师那把日记拿回来
Why did you choose me?
你为什么会选我
I needed someone in a position to be my eyes and ears.
我需要有人来当我的耳目
Small town bartender fit the bill
小镇上的酒保恰好很适合
There are plenty of bartenders to choose from.
镇上的酒保那么多
Why me?
为什么选我
You were sad then. You lacked purpose.
你郁郁寡欢,生活失去了目标
You needed me.
你需要我
Do you think Damon really believes us?
你觉得达蒙真的会相信
That we're both trying to help him?
我们两个都想帮他吗
I don't think Damon knows what to believe.
我觉得达蒙也不知道该相信什么
Trust isn't something that comes naturally to him.
他不怎么会信任别人
You know...
其实
I realy think that Damon believes
我真的觉得达蒙相信
that everything he's done, every move that he's made,
他的所作所为,他做的一切
he's done for love.
都是因为爱
It's twisted, but kind of sad.
有点扭曲,却很可悲
There are other ways to get what you want.
想得到自己想要的,可以有其他方法
You don't have to kill people.
不用杀人
Damon has no regard for human life.
达蒙不尊重人的生命
He enjoys inflicting pain on others.
他喜欢从别人的痛苦中获得快乐
For 145 years,
145年来
every single time that I have let my guard down
每次我卸下防备心理
and let Damon back into my life,
让达蒙进入我的生活
he's done something to make me regret that.
他总会做一些让我后悔的事情
I'm not going to make that mistake again.
我不会再犯同样的错误了
So what do you think will happen
你觉得会发生什么事
If the tomb gets opened and Damon gets Katherine back?
我是说如果墓穴被打开,达蒙救出凯瑟琳?
I think that no matter what Damon promises,
我觉得不论达蒙承诺过什么
A lot of people will die.
还是有很多人会死
That's Jonathan Gilbert.
那就是乔纳森·吉尔伯特
What's this?
这是什么
What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么
Hey. Just going through some stuff,
只是在翻看旧东西
feeling sentimental.
感怀一下
Dad had this whole family journal from years ago.
爸爸一直收藏着那本家族日记
I thought I'd dig it up.
我本以为可以找到
Jonathan Gilbert's journal?
乔纳森·吉尔伯特的日记
Yeah, what do you know about it?
正是,你知道些什么吗
I just did a history report on it.
我刚用它写了份历史论文
Oh. So where is it now?
那它现在在哪
I gave it to Mr. Saltzman. He wanted to see it.
我把它给萨尔茨曼老师了,他想读一下
I met Barnett and Giuseppe this evening.
我今晚见了巴奈特和吉赛佩
I saw the scepticism in their eyes when I showed them the compass.
当我给他们看指南针时,我看到了他们眼中的质疑
We're supposed to believe that can track one of them?
我们该相信这东西可以定位吸血鬼吗
What is it, magic?
这算什么,魔术吗
It's science.
是科技
I'll believe it when I see it.
眼见为实
I've been thinking about this church idea.
我仔细考虑了那个教堂的想法
I believe it could work.
我觉得肯定行
Excuse me, father.
不好意思,父亲
I didn't know you had guests.
我不知道你有客人
We'll be done in a few minutes, son.
我们马上就结束了,儿子
I'll come back.
我一会儿再来
Forgive me, Mr. Gilbert, mr. Lockwood.
很抱歉,吉尔伯特先生,洛克伍德先生
Have you told them?
你告诉他们了没有
Not yet.
还没有
Giuseppe, we need all the men we can get.
吉赛佩,我们需要尽可能多的人手
I'll tell them.
我会告诉他们的
You can count on both my boys.
你们可以信赖我的儿子们
Hello?
谁呀
Hello?
有人吗
Someone there?
有人在吗
You shouldn't have done that.
你真不该这么做的
Have a seat.
请坐
What is this, compressed air?
这是什么,空气枪
Did you make it yourself?
你自己做的吗
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm not going to hurt you...
我不会伤害你的...
Unless you try that again.
除非你还想用它射杀我
Now...
说吧
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm a teacher.
我是个老师
Are we going to have to do this the hard way?
非得给你点颜色瞧瞧你才说实话吗
I'm also a historian.
我还是个历史学家
And while researching virginia, I
在调查弗吉尼亚的时候,我
Made a few discoveries about your town.
在你们镇发现了一些蛛丝马迹
So you show up like Van Helsing.
所以你像范海辛(狙魔人)一样出现了
Come on.
拜托
Tell me the truth.
跟我说实话
My wife was a parapsychologist.
我妻子是个心理玄学家
She spent her life researching paranormal activity in this area.
她毕生都在研究此地区的超自然现象
It was her work that led me here.
我是因为她的研究才来的
Where's your wife?
你妻子在哪儿
Dead.
死了
A vampire killed her.
一个吸血鬼杀了她
Where's the Gilbert journal?
吉尔伯特的日记在哪
What do you want with it? Where is it?
你想拿它做什么,在哪儿
It's on my desk. No, it's not.
在我桌上,不,不在
It was on my desk.
刚刚还在的
Anything?
有什么发现吗
Not yet. Just a lot of gibberish.
还没,只有很多胡话
Yeah, some people just shouldn't journal.
某些人真不会写日记
I thought this Gilbert was the brains.
我以为那个吉尔伯特是天才呢
don't you have a date?
你不是有个约会吗
Yep.
是的
Wish me luck.
给我个幸运之吻吧
I saw her again today
今天我又见到了她
The most beautiful woman in town,
镇上最美的女人
With a name just as pretty, Pearl.
人如其名,珍珠
Have you thought any more of what I've said?
你考虑过我说的事了吗
We'll leave soon, Pearl, I promise.
我们很快就离开,珍珠,我保证
I need to take care of a few things first.
我得先处理一些事情
You're going to turn both of them, aren't you?
你会把他们俩都变成吸血鬼,对吗
Katherine, please.
凯瑟琳,拜托了
Be Careful.
小心点
We'll all be safe, I promise.
我们都会没事的,我保证
Mr. Gilbert's coming.
吉尔伯特先生来了
Quick, your cheeks.
快给我看看,你的脸
Perfectly rosy.
真粉嫩
Miss Pearl.
珍珠小姐
May I have a moment?
可以占用您一点时间吗
Yes, Mr. Gilbert.
当然,吉尔伯特先生
I'm still waiting for you
我还在等你
to explain that comet in the sky.
给我解释划过天际的那颗彗星呢
Your mother has an admirer.
你妈妈有个爱慕者哦
As descendants of the founding families,
作为创始家族的后代
They'll want to know that they can count on you.
镇民们必须知道他们可以完全信任你
Of course they can.
当然可以
Is there any doubt?
有什么怀疑吗
I'm not sure your bother Damon
我不确定你哥哥达蒙
understands the importance of duty.
是否理解责任的重要性
Damon left the confederacy on principle.
达蒙的确脱离了南方联盟军
It was his choice
那是他的选择
and should be respected.
我们应该尊重他
You'll forgive me if I have trouble respecting a deserter.
我可不尊重逃兵,请你们见谅
Well, I never asked for your respect.
我从没要求你的尊重
Good for you, Damon.
很好,达蒙
Because all I have is disappointment.
因为我对你只有失望
You said the town is in trouble?
你说镇上陷入麻烦了
There's been too many deaths.
最近死太多人了
It is time for us to fight back and stop these killers.
是时候反击,阻止那些冷血杀手了
Killers? What are you talking about?
杀手,你在说什么
We live amongst demons.
我们一直和魔鬼共居
You're being cryptic now, father.
你何必说的那么隐晦,父亲
Why don't you just say the word?
为什么不把那个词说出来
Vampires.
吸血鬼
They exist.
他们确实存在
And they live amongst us.
而且就生活在我们之中
But we have a plan to kill them.
但我们已有了消灭他们的计划
And you're going to help us.
你们两个都要来帮忙
My father never approved of anyone I dated,
我父亲讨厌我交往的每一个女孩
which only made me want them more.
那反而使得我更想和她们在一起
Of course.
理所应当
What about you?
你呢
There were a few guys.
我也有不少
Logan isn't the only loser I've dated.
罗根并不是我约会过的唯一挫男
They ever find him? Or is he still missing?
他们找到他了吗,还是仍然不知所踪
He's not missing.
他才没失踪
He's in the Bahamas working on his tan.
他在巴哈马群岛晒日光浴呢
Very entitled, that one. Marches to his own drum.
怡然自得地享受阳光,过着他最爱的生活
He's foul.
他真可恶
They're all snooty.
他们都很骄傲自大
Hello, Elena.
你好,埃琳娜
Hey. Where have you been?
你好啊,刚才去哪儿了
We're cooking dinner.
我们在煮晚餐
Is Stefan with you?
斯特凡和你在一起吗
He'll be here soon.
他一会儿就来
How long have you been aware of me?
你什么时候知道我是吸血鬼的
I learned just recently.
最近才知道的
What about your brother?
你哥哥呢
You met Damon.
你见过达蒙了
Who do you think killed my wife?
不然你以为是谁杀了我妻子
Are you certain it was Damon?
你确定是达蒙吗
I witnessed it.
我亲眼所见
If you're here for revenge,
如果你是来报仇的
This is going to end very badly for you.
你可能会落得个凄惨的下场
I just want to find out what happened to my wife.
我只是想知道我妻子身上到底发生了什么
I thought you you said that Damon
你刚才不是说达蒙...
Yeah.
是的
I saw him
我看到他
draining the life out of her.
吸干我妻子的血
He must have heard me coming.
他一定是听到我的脚步声
He just...disappeared.
就迅速消失了
So did her body.
她的尸体也不见踪影
They never found her.
没人找到她
Damon can never know why you're here.
永远不能让达蒙知道你来小镇的目的
He'll kill you without blinking.
他会轻而易举杀了你
I can take care of mysf.
我能保护好自己
No, you can't.
不,你不能
I can help you.
但我能帮你
If you let me.
如果你愿意的话
Don't do that.
别再那样
Do what?
哪样啊
You know what. That move was deliberate.
你知道的,你刚才是有意的
Well, yeah, I was deliberately trying to get to the sink.
是啊,我是想去水槽那儿
Speaking of Stefan,
说到斯特凡
where is he?
他到底去哪儿了
He's missing family night,
他错过和家人聚餐的好时光
which I am enjoying immensely.
我可是很享受
Is it real?
是真的吗
Is what real?
什么
This renewed sense of brotherhood.
失而复得的兄弟之情
Can I trust him?
我能相信他吗
Yes, you can trust him.
是的,你可以相信他
Can I trust him?
我可以相信他吗
I'm wearing vervain, Damon. It's not going to work.
我戴着马鞭草项链,达蒙,没用的
I'm not compelling you.
我又没有强迫你的意识
I just want you to answer me.
我只是想让你回答我
Honestly.
诚实地回答
Of course you can.
当然可以信任他
You can trust me, Mr. Salvatore.
你可以信任我,塞尔瓦托先生
I would never cheat.
我从不撒谎
I'm losing over here.
我要输了
Again!
再一次
She's good.
她打得很好
I almost believe she genuinely likes him.
我都有点相信她真喜欢他
Perhaps she does.
或许真是的
She knows father would have her killed if he knew the truth.
她知道,如果父亲知道真相一定会杀了她
Not if we talk to him;
如果我们跟他谈谈
Explained how we feel.
说说我们的感觉
He could help us keep her safe.
他可能会帮助我们保证她的安全
Have you gone mad?
你疯了吗
No, no, father would drive the stake in her himself!
不行,父亲会亲手拿木锥刺穿她的心脏
That's not true. We can trust him.
不会的,我们可以相信他
No, no, not with this.
不,这件事上不行
Please, pomise me you won't tell him, Stefan.
求你向我保证,你绝不会告诉他,斯特凡
I promise.
我保证
There was a time when I trusted him more than anyone.
曾经我最信任他胜过任何人
Trust breeds trust.
信任是相互的
You have to give it get it.
先得付出才有收获
Are you lecturing me?
你是在说教吗
Do you need to be lectured?
你需要说教吗
I just want her back.
我只想救出凯瑟琳
I'm sure you can understand that.
相信你能理解
I can understand that you would do anything for her, yes.
我理解你为了救她,什么都做的出来
Then you understand what I will do if anyone gets in my way.
那你也很清楚,如果有人捣乱,后果会怎样
You said you never played this thing before.
你说你从没玩过
I'm a fast learner. Quick reflexes.
我上手很快,反应迅速
Who are you dodging?
你在躲谁呢
This girl Anna.
一个叫安娜的女孩儿
She can be, uh, persistent.
她十分黏人
Is she hot?
那她漂亮吗
Yeahyeah, but she can be weird.
是很漂亮,但有点怪
Hot trumps weird, trust me.
漂亮最重要,相信我
He is ridiculously hot!
他帅的一塌糊涂
He's an ass.
他是个混蛋
What are you doing with all this stuff?
你一直翻这些东西做什么
I thought there might be something
我想里面或许有
About my birth parents.
关于我亲生父母的东西
Have you told Jeremy?
你告诉杰里米了吗
I will.
我会说的
When the time is right.
等时机合适的时候
That's Stefan.
斯特凡回来了
Dude!
伙计
Well?
怎么样
Admit it.
说实话吧
I can't sing.
我唱歌没天分
No. You were great.
不,你很棒
Come on, totally trashed a Metallica song.
金属乐队的歌完全被我毁了
Well, first mistake, Metallica karaoke?
第一个错误,就不该选金属乐队的歌
Well, at least I could admit it.
至少我承认错误
The woman with the tattoos loved you.
那个有纹身的女人喜欢你
Yeah, well, next time, I'm going to throw out my Pearl Jam.
是吗,下次,我要唱珍珠果酱乐队的歌
Next time?
下次吗
Yeah.
So, uh,
那么
What are your friends up to tonight?
你的朋友们今晚在干什么呢
They're all doing their own thing.
他们在忙自己的事
Caroline's at her dad's, Elena's with her boyfriend.
卡罗琳在她父亲家,埃琳娜跟男友在一起
Elena Gilbert, right?
是埃琳娜·吉尔伯特吗
Yeah, I remember. You guys used to hang out.
对,有印象,你们常在一起玩
She's my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
Yeah, my friends, they all moved away after graduation,
是啊,我的朋友,毕业后他们都各奔东西了
And I didn't.
但我没有
So we just kind of drifted apart.
所以我们的关系有点疏远了
Oh. Elena and I are bonded for life.
埃琳娜和我会是一辈子的朋友
I can't imagine it either way.
无法想象我们分开了会怎样
That tight, huh?
死党哈
She's my sister. I mean, I'd die for her.
她像是我的姐妹,我可以为她去死
Who took it? I don't know.
被谁拿去了,我不知道
You know what, it's that teacher.
知道吗,是那个老师
There's something really off about him.
那个老师很古怪
No, he doesn't know anything.
不,他对此一无所知
Somebody got to him right before me.
有人捷足先登了
Who else knew it was there?
还有谁知道日记在他手上
No. Damon, leave him out of it!
不,达蒙,别把他卷入此事
Why, what's the big deal?
为什么,有什么大不了的
Damon!
达蒙
So...
那...
I heard you found a really cool journal from back in the day.
我听说你发现一本很神秘的老日记
Who else did you show it to? Huh?
你还拿给谁看过了
Don't ask questions, just spill.
别问为什么,回答我
U're kidding me, right?
你们开玩笑的吧
Jer, did you tell anyone other than Alaric Saltzman
杰,除了阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼
About Jonathan Gilbert's journal?
你还把日记的事告诉谁了
Why is everybody so obsessed with that thing?
为什么所有人都对那本日记感兴趣
Who else did you tell?
你还告诉谁了
Just that girl Snna. The hot weird one?
只有安娜,那个漂亮古怪的女孩儿
Yeah. Wait, who is Anna?
对,等等,安娜是谁
That's what I want to find out.
我正要查清楚
How do you know her?
你怎么认识她的
I just know her.
就是认识啊
She wants me to meet her at the Grill tonight.
她今晚约我在格尔酒吧见
Perfect. I'll drive.
很好,我开车送你
Come on. Ok.
走吧,好的
Ok, I'm alone.
好吧,现在说话方便了
Give me all the deets, Bonnie. I'm dying.
跟我详细地说说,邦妮,我快不行了
It's going great. He's a perfect gentleman.
进展得很好,他是不折不扣的绅士
Gentleman, huh? I know!
绅士,我知道
Boring, huh? I just want to grab him and lay one on him.
有点无聊,我真想扑倒在他身上
Why don't you?
那你为什么不呢
'Cause I'm a chicken.
因为我是个胆小鬼
You're a powerful witch goddess.
你可是精通巫术的女神啊
Come on, seize the day, broom Hilda.
快点吧,把握今天,我们的女战士
Ok.
好吧
I'm going to text you later with more details.
我一会发短信给你详细说
You better.
一定哦
Where's Damon?
达蒙哪去了
He left to track down Jeremy's friend Anna,
他去追踪杰里米的朋友安娜了
See if there was anything there.
看是否有情况
Aren't you going to go with him?
你怎么不跟着他
If he gets to the journal before we do, then...
要是他比我们先一步拿到日记,怎么办
Doesn't matter.
没关系
What is that? It's a copy of it.
这是什么,日记的副本
How did you get it?
你怎么弄到的
Well, Mr. Saltzman made a copy
萨尔茨曼老师复制了一份
And was kind enough to loan it to me.
还很厚道地借给了我
He did?
是吗
Not exactly, but I got it.
不完全是,但我拿到了
You just couldn't live without me, huh
没有我你的世界就不转了吧
Well, I kinda miss my daily dose of cute stalker chick.
我还真有点想念整天黏着我的少女粉丝了
Oh, funny.
真有趣
Let's play.
开始吧
The sheriff was here earlier.
刚刚警长来过
He bought large volumes of the vervain elixir.
他买了大量的马鞭草香露
Didn't he try to put his hands on you again?
他是不是手又在你身上乱摸
Doesn't he always?
他不总这样吗
She's saving herself for Jonathan Gilbert.
她在为乔纳森·吉尔伯特守身
I'm beyond saving. We know that.
远不止呢,我们都明白
How can you be so calm?
你们怎么能这么平静
They're getting closer to you every day.
他们猎杀你们的计划日益逼近
We are the respectable ladies of mystic falls.
我们是神秘瀑布镇有名望的女士
Thanks to Emily, we walk the streets in daylight.
多亏艾米莉,我们才能在白天穿街走巷
No one will ever suspect us.
没有人会怀疑我们
Not unless a human tells them.
除非有人向他们告密
I'd sooner die.
我死也不会告密的
And soon enough, you will.
就快了,会让你死的
Mrs. Fell is approaching.
费尔夫人来了
Thank you, Annabelle.
谢谢你,安娜贝拉
Here's a reference that he wrote about Emily.
这一页有提到艾米莉
"The Fell family believed it should be I,
费尔家族觉得该由我
"Not them, who protected the witch's spell book.
而不是他们,来保护女巫的咒语书
But I feared she would haunt me from the here after.
但我害怕从此之后她会缠上我
They mocked my fear,
他们嘲笑我的恐惧
but it was Giuseppe Salvatore who"
但是吉赛佩·塞尔瓦托
Is that your father?
是你父亲吗
Yeah.
没错
"It was Giuseppe Salvatore who removed my fear.
"是吉赛佩·塞尔瓦托消除了我的恐惧"
"He told me he would protect the secret of the spell book.
"他告诉我说他会保护好咒语书的秘密
He said he would carry it to his grave."
他说他会将之带进坟墓里"
Stefan.
斯特凡
To what do I owe this pleasure?
你能来,还真难得啊
Did I interrupt your writing?
我打扰到你写东西了吗
These are the dull musings of my troubled mind.
我只不过是在胡思乱想罢了
A great mind.
睿智深思
Still. I will carry the real secrets with me
尽管如此,我仍将死守秘密
to your grave.
带进坟墓
And a full grave it will be.
那将是个装满秘密的大墓啊
Now, speaking of troubled minds,
说到胡思乱想
What's on yours?
你在想什么
I have concerns about your plan for the vampires.
我有些担心你的吸血鬼猎杀计划
And why is that?
为什么
We are making the sumption
我们都片面地认为
that all vampires are as evil as they've been characterized,
所有吸血鬼都如传说中那样邪恶
But what if that's not true?
但如果不是那样的呢
Do you have any evidence to the contrary?
你有证据吗
Do you know of any vampires?
你认识吸血鬼吗
No. No, of course not.
不,不,当然不
But are we to take what others say at face value?
但我们对此不能人云亦云吧
You always taught us so differently.
你总是教导我们从不同角度看问题
Stefan...
斯特凡
These creatures are of the dark parts of hell.
他们是最黑暗邪恶的生物
They have the ability to control your mind,
他们能够操纵人的思维
Seduce your spirit.
蛊惑人的心灵
They are deadly.
他们是致命的
They must be destroyed.
他们必须被消灭
Those who stand with them,
那些和他们站一边的
those who bring shame to their families will be destroyed as well.
同情吸血鬼,令家族蒙羞的,也要被消灭
I know where it is.
我知道在哪了
Ok, I give.
好了,我松手
Damn.
该死
You're strong for a little thing.
你人小力气挺大的嘛
I was wondering how long it would take you to find me.
我之前还在想,你需要多久才会找上我
Why isn't your father buried in your family's tomb?
为什么你父亲没埋在家族墓地里
It wasn't built until well after he died.
他死的时候还没建好
Are you sure the Grimoire's in there with him?
你肯定魔法书和他埋在一起
As sure as I could be.
十分确定
Great.
很好
Elena.
埃琳娜
I can do this on my own.
我自己能行
And I said I would do whatever I can to help.
我说过我会尽全力帮助你的
I know, and I appreciate that, but
我知道,我很感激你,但是
This town is my home, Stefan.
小镇就是我的家,斯特凡
My friends and family are here. You're here.
我的朋友家人都在这里,你也在这里
I don't want that tomb opened any more than you do.
我和你一样不想让墓穴被打开
I'm sorry that you have to do this.
我很抱歉你不得不做此事
What is that?
那是什么
A gift.
礼物啊
From Damon?
达蒙送的吗
From Emily, actually.
其实是艾米莉送的
And when will you stop worrying about Damon?
你怎么还是不放心达蒙
I want you all to myself.
我希望你只属于我
Just as he wants me,
他也想占有我
but I'm the one who gets to make all the rules.
但只有我说了才算数
And why is that?
凭什么呢
Because I'm spoiled.
是你们把我宠坏了的
Yes, you are.
没错
And selfish.
我还很自私呢
And because I can do this.
而且我可以这样
And this.
这样
And this.
还有这样
What?
怎么了
what?
怎么回事
Vervain.
马鞭草
What?
什么
Katherine! Katherine!
凯瑟琳,凯瑟琳
Go get the sheriff. Tell him we have a vampire.
快去找警长,告诉他我们抓到了个吸血鬼
What? No!
什么,不行
Do as I say, son!
听话,孩子
Nothing that you feel for her is real.
你对她的爱不是真的
She's a vampire, Stefan! A monster!
她是个吸血鬼,斯特凡,她是个怪物
I fed you vervain hoping that it would expose her.
我在你的食物里放了马鞭草,让她暴露真面目
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Your sympathy for their plight.
是你对他们的同情
I didn't raise my sons to be so weak.
我的儿子可不该如此软弱
The sheriff, now. Go, quickly!
找警长,快一点
Now, son!
现在就去,儿子
How long have you been here?
你来这里多久了
I arrived around halfpast comet,
大概是彗星掠过一半时
watching you
眼睁睁看着你
screw up every chance you had to open that tomb.
把每个打开墓穴的机会都浪费了
How did you know about the spell?
你是怎么知道那个咒语的
I didn't say much back then,
当年我不怎么爱说话
which means I heard everything.
但是我有很仔细地听
So if you've been here the whole time,
既然你一直都在这里
Then why are we just crossing paths right now?
为什么现在才和我交手
I like to use others to do my dirty work.
我喜欢操纵别人帮我做事
Like Logan Fell?
比如罗根·费尔吗
Oh, yeah, thanks for that, by the way.
对了,还得谢谢你呢
Little bastard shot me.
那混蛋朝我开枪
Logan was an idiot.
罗根就是个白痴
We slipped him some blood
我们先给他喂了点血
when he started getting all poser slayer with that comps.
当时他还拿着指南针狐假虎威呢
I needed his family's journal. I couldn't let him die.
我需要他家族的日志,所以不能让他死
What'd you want with the Fell journal?
你要费尔家的日记做什么
I thought it contained the location of the witch's spell book.
我以为里面会记载着女巫魔法书的位置
I was wrong.
但我错了
According to her journal, Honorea gave the Grimoire
她的日志里说,欧纳瑞娅把魔法书
to Jonathan Gilbert.
给了乔纳森·吉尔伯特
And, according to this...
而这里面说
He gave it to your father.
他又把它给了你父亲
So now you're going to help me find it.
所以你得帮我找到它
Why would I help you?
我为什么要帮你
'cause you and I both want that tomb open.
因为你我都想打开墓穴
Sorry.
抱歉
I work alone.
我喜欢单干
Well the check's paid.
账单都搞定了
I'm all yours tonight. What do you want to do?
我今晚是你的了,想干点儿什么呢
This.
这样吧
What's wrong? Nothing. Sorry.
怎么了,没事,抱歉
I just should have waited until the end of the night to do that.
我想还是等晚一些再吻你吧
I didn't mind.
可以啊
You know, I'm starting to get tired.
你知道吗,我现在有点累了
Do you want go?
你想离开这里吗
I was going to say let's have some more coffee,
我是想说,咱们喝点咖啡吧
Get a caffeine buzz, and, I don't know,
摄入点咖啡因,然后呢
Go out, do something crazy.
出门去,放纵一下
Hmm, like what?
怎么放纵呢
Like anything.
怎么样都行
Ok. I'm going to run to the restroom.
好吧,我去趟洗手间
Ok. All right.
好的,嗯
What?
怎么了
Not many girls can say they've done this.
半夜来挖坟的女孩可不多啊
Is that it?
是那个吗
Well, what do you know?
真是没想到啊
This is an interesting turn of events.
真是个巨大的转折啊
I can't let you bring her back.
我不能让你把她放出来
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
So am I.
我也是
For thinking for even a second that I can trust you.
我之前居然试图相信你
Oh. You're not capable of trust.
你是不会信任别人的
The fact that you're here means that you read the journal
你来了就意味着你看过日记了
And you were planning on doing this yourself.
你打算自己一个人动手
Of course I was going to do it by myself,
我当然得自己动手了
Because the only one I can count on is me!
因为我只能信任我自己
You made sure of that many years ago, Stefan.
多年前你就让我明白了那一点,斯特凡
But you...
但是你
You had me fooled.
竟然愚弄了我
So what are you going to do now?
那你现在打算怎么做
Because if you try and destroy that,
如果你试图毁灭那书
I'll rip her heart out.
我会把她的心挖出来
You won't kill her.
你不会杀她的
I can do one better.
有个比杀她更好的呢
Give me the book, Stefan.
把书给我,斯特凡
Or I'm stabbing her neck.
否则我就杀了她
And you and I will have a vampire girlfriend.
此后我和你将有位吸血鬼女友
Let her go first.
先放她走
The book.
给我书
I'm not going to give this to you
我是不会把书给你的
Until she is standing next to me.
除非她站在我旁边
Problem is, I no longer trust
问题是,我不再相信
That you'll give it back!
你会还给我
You just did the one thing that ensures that I will.
你刚才做的事,使得我必须给你
OK
好吧
Now, make sure the two of you stick together.
你们两个一定要一起严密防守
Check those woods over there!
搜索一遍那边的树林
God's on our side.
上帝支持我们的行动
Stop! No don't take her!
住手,别带走她
Do you know what they'll do to you if you're branded a sympathizer?
如果你同情她,你知道他们会怎么对你吗
You'll be killed along with them!
你会和他们一同被处死
Just let me be killed!
那就让我死吧
Aspinrins must be downstairs.
阿司匹林一定在楼下
My head supposed to hurt like this?
我的头很疼,是不是不正常啊
Oh, you'll be fine. That was just
你会没事的,只是
A small amount of blood.
一点点血而已
It should pass out of your system by tomorrow.
明天就会在你的体内代谢干净
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Damon was right. This is, uh...
达蒙是对的,这全是
This is my fault.
全是我的错
Damon!
达蒙
Damon! Stop, stop.
达蒙,停下,停下
I'll help you.
我会帮你的
We'll get her back. Help me?!
我们会把她救回来的,帮我
Don't you think you've done enough?
不觉得你做得够多了吗
You promised you wouldn't tell him!
你保证过不告诉他的
I didn't think this would happen.
我不知道会发生这一切
You did this.
你干的好事
This is your fault.
全是你的错
I put my faith in my father,
我相信父亲
But Damon put his faith in me,
但是达蒙相信我
And I destroyed that.
我却让他失望了
This is my fault.
全是我的错
You didn't do anything wrong.
你没做错什么
Don't forget that.
要铭记于心
I'm going to get you that aspirin.
我去帮你拿阿斯匹林
Ok.
You know you're not staying the night, right?
你知道你不能留下来过夜吧
We're just going to hang out
我们只是打算出去玩
For a little while. You're lucky I like you.
一小会儿,幸好我喜欢你
Keep the door open.
不要锁门
You got it.
一定
Hey, do you have any aspirin
有阿斯匹林吗
Oh, hey, Stefan.
嘿,斯特凡
Where'd she go?
她去哪儿了
She went to the bathroom. Where'd who go?
她去洗手间了,谁去哪儿了
He has a friend over. Anna.
他有个朋友过来了,安娜
What's happening?
发生什么事了
Get Emily.
去找艾米莉
Stay hidden.
躲好别出来
I'll get us out of here.
我会救大家出去的
Pearl! Jonathan!
珍珠,乔纳森
Do you see all this?
看见这一切了吗
The town's gone mad running after the demons.
整个镇上都在疯狂追杀吸血鬼
You!
Jonathan...Please.
乔纳森,拜托
I beg you!
求你了
I've got another one over here!
我又发现一只吸血鬼
Mother!
妈妈
This way!
走这里
It'll be all right.
会没事的
You're going to see her again.
你们会再次相聚的
I already know how to protect them.
我已经知道如何保护她们
I'm going to protect them.
我一定会保护她们的
Elena!
埃琳娜

重点单词   查看全部解释    
loan [ləun]

想一想再看

n. 贷款,借出,债权人
v. 借,供应货款,

 
document ['dɔkjumənt]

想一想再看

n. 文件,公文,文档
vt. 记载,(用文件

联想记忆
confederacy [kən'fedərəsi]

想一想再看

n. 同盟,联邦,共谋 Confederacy:(美国南

联想记忆
troubled ['trʌbld]

想一想再看

adj. 动乱的,不安的;混乱的;困惑的

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆
disappointment [.disə'pɔintmənt]

想一想再看

n. 失望,令人失望的人或事

 
champion ['tʃæmpjən]

想一想再看

n. 冠军,优胜者,拥护者,勇士
vt. 保卫

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
principle ['prinsəpl]

想一想再看

n. 原则,原理,主义,信念

 


关键字: 吸血鬼 爱情 恐怖

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。