Message for Daniel Blake.
丹尼尔·布莱克的语音留言
Mr Blake, this is a call from the DWP decision maker.
我是就业和养老金部的决策者
You should soon receive a letter which states that you have been deemed fit for work and not entitled to Employment and Support Allowance.
你会很快收到判定您符合工作条件并无法申请职业支持津贴的信件
If you need any further information, it's available online. Thank you.
如需更多信息 请上网查询 谢谢
Fuck's sake.
终于打来了
Hello? Hi, is that Daniel?
喂 你好 请问是丹尼尔吗
Yes, it is. Hi.
是我 你好
Hi, Daniel, it's Harry Edwards here.
你好 我是哈利·爱德华兹
We spoke the other day at the garden centre...
前几天我们在花园中心见过面
Oh, yeah, yeah. ...when you came down and handed your CV.
哦对 当时你给了简历给我的
How are you doing, mate? Are you all right?
你最近还好吧
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, thanks, yeah.
挺好 谢谢
Er, listen. I tell you what, mate, I've been going through all the CVs I've had handed over the last couple of weeks.
我刚刚筛选了这几周收到的简历
And I really like the look of yours.
我很喜欢你
Erm, you've got the experience I'm looking for.
你的经验正是我需要的
I was wondering if you could possibly, er, pop by tomorrow and that for an interview?
我想知道你明天是否能来面试
Oh... I'm really sorry, er, Mr Edwards, but, you know, er, my doctor's told us I cannae come back to work yet.
很抱歉 爱德华兹先生 医生说我的身体状况不适合工作