Again?
又病了啊
Well, what've you got there?
你手里提的是什么
Ladies things.
女士用品
You wanna take a look? I don't mind.
你要看一下吗 我不介意的
Good gravy, no! I...
噢老天 不用了 我
You get well now! Thanks.
希望你早日康复 谢谢你
Credence. Have you found the child?
克雷登斯 你找到那个孩子了吗
I can't.
我做不到
Show me.
我看看
My boy, the sooner we find this child, the sooner you can put that pain in the past where it belongs.
我的孩子 我们越早找到这个孩子 你便能越快地脱离痛苦
I want you to have this, Credence.
我想把这个送给你 克雷登斯
I would trust very few with it.
能让我放心托付它的人不多
Very few.
很少
But you... You're different.
可是你你跟别人不一样
When you find the child, touch this symbol and I will know, and I will come to you.
只要找到了那个孩子 碰一下这个标识我便知道 我会来找你
Do this and you will be honored among wizards. Forever.
事成之后 你将在巫师界名垂千古
The child is dying, Credence.
这孩子快不行了了 克雷登斯
Time is running out.
时间紧迫