Your grandfather kept pigeons? Mine bred owls.
你祖父养鸽子啊 我祖父养猫头鹰
I used to love feeding them.
我以前很喜欢给他们喂食来着
Graves always insisted the disturbances were caused by a beast.
格雷夫斯一直说最近的混乱是动物引起的
We need to catch all your creatures so he can't keep using them as a scapegoat.
我们得尽早把你的动物找回来 这样他就不能拿它们当挡箭牌了
There's only one still missing.
还剩一只没找到
Dougal, my Demiguise.
杜戈尔 我的隐形兽
Dougal?
你还给它起了名字
Slight problem is that... He's invisible.
稍微有点棘手的是 它是隐形的
Invisible? Yes, most of the time... He does...
隐形的 对 大部分时间里
How do you catch something that...? With immense difficulty.
会隐形的东西还怎么抓 难上加难
Gnarlak! Excuse me?
纳尔拉克 你说什么
Gnarlak, he was an informant of mine when I was an Auror!
纳尔拉克 我还是傲罗时他是我的线人
He used to trade in magical creatures on the side.
他曾暗地里进行魔法生物的买卖
He wouldn't happen to have an interest in paw prints, would he?
他不会恰好对追踪脚印感兴趣吧
He's interested in anything he can sell.
一切能卖的东西他都感兴趣